main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho The Secretary wants control of writing the agenda for meetings

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by cmdrwillard, Sep 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    In an effort to control the kaos of the last few meetings, I, Eric would like to be able to (With input from the Pres) write the agenda for our meetings. I will take input from all members to do this. Our last few meetings have been lacking. Lets try to do better.

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Cool...we need a chunck of time to do script readings, discuss the website stuff, and my Halloween party. We also need to hammer down the stuff you mentioned to me via phone about PR officers and contacting new members!

3. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Script readings, web stuff, by laws, dues, and PR stuff! Do we need to talk about the party? (just asking... I wasn't sure if this was a Kasey party or a New Boise Order party, either way it would be good to clarifiy, right?)

4. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Yes, I need a head count at the meeting of whose going and not going.

5. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Cmd, I will come with scripts in hand...do you want me to bring anything else? Since your doing the agenda, I assume your going to "write in" time for all the stuff I mentioned? This is where that fine line comes in you were talking about but your Sec. and by all means I think it's your duty, so I didn't want to step on toes. Just let me know what you want me to do, as for now I'm just going to be coming with scripts.

6. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    what fine line? the agenda is a simple piece of paper that says what we are going to discuss at the meeting, not the future destiny of the NBO.

7. Nieru_Hawic

Nieru_Hawic Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2003
    sounds good to me. I will try to get everything that I need to talk about at the meeting to the secretary about 4 days before so you can get them together

8. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Once again, I will have the scripts printed and ready to hand out as well as dates for filming. I need to address issues about my Halloween party as well as talk about our duties as officers of this club. Are we doing all we need to be? I'm hoping to make up for the last couple of meetings by actually being prepared and I'd like to thank the Cmd. for taking the time to write up an agenda. Also, dues, or name, and other such matters need to be wrapped up as they've been dragged out for far too many months. Thanks!

9. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Your ideas wil be incorparted Qui Gonn. Anyone eles want something on the agenda? Just let me know by friday evening by email.

Maj_Derlin@hotmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.