main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ?The Seduction of Jaina Fel? [J/J - **SHOCK UPDATE** Saint Valentine's Day 2006!!]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Thrawn McEwok, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    Heh heh.

A more detailed review will follow, naturally.

2. Elena

Elena Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2003
    [face_blush] :( I forgot about this story...sorry.

Too muzzy to write review, but still here. Very cool, very...Darklighter?

Elena

3. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    I just found this story.... it's really good... can't wait for the next update

4. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    So, I've forgotten... is Jaina's family aware of her loyalties? I'm thinking not, but I can't remember. I do love that she has completely given herself over to Jag's way of life. And Syal outranking everybody is great! :cool:

Looking forward to more! =D=

5. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Nice update

Wonder how everyone's going to react to her little announcement especialy her parents if they don't know already (I can't remember either TahiriSoloFan)

Looking foward to more.

6. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Mags, Pelranius, Elena: thanks for dropping by! I can't complain on the lack of fuller replies when I'm so far behind myself, either... [face_blush] :p ;)

skywalkerlover00: I just found this story.... it's really good... can't wait for the next update

:D Thanks! I'll try to get it done quicker than the last one! [face_laugh] :p

TSF: So, I've forgotten... is Jaina's family aware of her loyalties? I'm thinking not, but I can't remember.

You're right. Jacen knows, up to a point - and he definately knows the even bigger secret they're sharing... but not Han, Leia or Luke, no...

It's safer that way. And Jaina's come to realise over time that she's basically on the opposite side of a low-level war from her mother and uncle... but that's how families are - it doesn't mean they love each other any less... ;)

I do love that she has completely given herself over to Jag's way of life.

:D She makes a very good Imperial? [face_whistling]

The fun thing is, she's even more "Imperial" in some senses than Jag! :D

And Syal outranking everybody is great! :cool:

[face_laugh] Syal is always great! :D

Looking forward to more! =D=

:D Thanks! [face_dancing]

p_m: Nice update

Wonder how everyone's going to react to her little announcement especialy her parents if they don't know already (I can't remember either TahiriSoloFan)

:D Thanks! Well, that's a challenge for Jan to deal with - not for Jaina... ;)

Looking foward to more.

:D Thanks - like I said, I hope there'll be less than three months between updates this time! :p [face_tired] [face_laugh]

- The Imperial Ewok

7. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    good thing it won't be three months till the next update...

skywalkerlover00

8. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    Impressive story so far, Thrawn . . . I can't wait until you finally update this. Can I have a PM for your next update?

My favorite part so far is when Jaina orders Twin Suns to get out of her way or surrender. That is typical Jaina . . . [face_laugh]

Wonder how Han is reacting to this. I would love seeing a Jag/Han battle.

9. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    skywalkerlover00: good thing it won't be three months till the next update...

No, it's been six and a half months so far!! :_| [face_blush] [face_worried]

rebel_cheese: Impressive story so far, Thrawn . . . I can't wait until you finally update this. Can I have a PM for your next update?

I'll do my best, aye... :p [face_mischief]

My favorite part so far is when Jaina orders Twin Suns to get out of her way or surrender. That is typical Jaina . . . [face_laugh]

It is that, isn't it!? :D [face_laugh]

Wonder how Han is reacting to this. I would love seeing a Jag/Han battle.

We saw the Falcon against Jag's Clawcraft in The Swarm War, remember? ;)

- The Imperial Ewok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.