main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Senate

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Olorin_Undomiel, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olorin_Undomiel

Olorin_Undomiel Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2003
    This is a RPG starting before Episode 1, and it will continue until the decline of the Republic. It is preformed in the eyes of the senate. Your job will to create a senator, and have a planet that they are from. If you have your own ideas about a planet or race of people, or both, you can let me know. Here is what is required for a profile:

Name:
    Race :
    Home planet :
    Place of Education :
    Wisdom :
    Knowlege :
    Biography : Let me know of what happened before you became a senator. What are your interests?
    Native Language :
    Secondary Languages :

2. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    I would like to Join, but I need a chracter sheet first ;)

3. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    Name: Jarrod
    Race: Human
    Personality: Quick to jump to aggressive solutions, but usually peaceable if approached properly. Does not prefer to be called by any 'titles of respect'.
    Home planet: Corellia
    Place of Education: Republic Academy, Coruscant
    Wisdom: Battle-field and bargaining table
    Knowlege: Enough to negotiate successfully with a Kell Dragon.
    Biography: Served for 10 years in the Corellian Batallion as a soldier. Then served as a diplomat to other worlds for the Corellian Embassy.
    Native Language: Corellian
    Secondary Languages: Basic, Spanish*

* What? You've never been to Earth!? LOL

4. Olorin_Undomiel

Jan 21, 2003
    Hey everyone,

Earth is going to be a part of this, but it will only be in about the roman times. :) By the way, the Supreme Couciller is Olórin. His bio is :

Name: Olórin Úndomiel
    Species : Alerain
    Home Planet : Alderaan
    Personality : Kind, gentle, wise, intelligent, loyal, and calm.
    Physical Traits : Deep blue eyes, Long white hair and beard, about shoulder lenghth.
    Height : 6'2"
    Weight : 145lbs
    Native Language : Alderaani
    Secondary languages : Nubian and Basic. Has a degree in language and linguistics from Alderaan University. Knows many languages.
    Clothing : Long blue robes with intricate designs.
    Bio: As a child, he lived in an arictocratic family next to a lake in Alderaan. When 5, he was sent to Alderaan University to study about is people's culture, and language. At age 6, he knew basic speech fluently and realized that he loved language. He then began to learn Nubian and Huttenise and by age 9, he was fluent in both. He only had some friends, but was very loyal to them. All of his friends were killed by and attack on Alderaan, and he then decided that he wanted to find a way to uphold peace for his home. He then became the senator for Alderaan, and soon was able to start controling peace for Alderaan. At age 49, he was elected Supreme Chancollar, and has controlled the Republic ever scince.

We need at least 10 people to create this rpg! Keep it coming. On your character bios, please state your character's gender and apperance!

5. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    Then I shall be forced to modify my earlier post...

Appearance...
    Height: 6'2"
    Build: Athletic, but not to the extremes.
    Eyes: Black.
    Hair: Short and gray (Or getting there!)
    Voice: Thundering, yet friendly. Easy to hear.

How to recognize him...
    Has a deep scar under left eye.
    Is probably the only delegate to brandish a firearm, no matter what the situation is. The weapon is a .50 magnum handgun.
    Is also highly trained in martial arts.

Is that enough for you!? :D

6. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    What would you do in this RPG?

7. Olorin_Undomiel

Jan 21, 2003
    Hey everyone,

Yhis rpg would mostly be free form ( do what you want, when you want to ) but sometimes you would be called to the senate. In the senate we disscuss certain issuses taking place. I would reccomend making some friends here, and then getting Yahoo Messanger. It's free, and you can instant message your friends. You can talk and preform actions, and then post a summary of what happened. see ya,

Olorin

8. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    BUMP! Let's try and keep this thing going!

9. Olorin_Undomiel

Jan 21, 2003
    Hey,
    If you want to get this started, try and tell everyone about it. K.

Olorin

10. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Name: Kedri Alturas
    Race : Human
    Home planet : Naboo
    Place of Education : Republic Academy, Coruscant
    Wisdom : Planetary issues, Battling combat skills, and many ways out of tough situations.
    Knowledge : Knows enough to get him through any situation
    Biography : He became senator during the rise of the republic. Always wanting to make a difference, joined up with the legislative youth program where he stood under another man for three years, until his masters death. Then took over his position. Is very passionate with what he does and loves his job as a senator
    Native Language : Basic
    Secondary Languages : None
    Appearance...
    Height: 6?0
    Build: Athletic.
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Hazel Brown color
    Voice: Loud yet soft.

11. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    Name: Alexia Tamarr
    Age must be over 20 ) 20
    Home planet : Bastion
    Place of Education : Bastion school of Politics
    Wisdom : Is very logical. Does not use circular logic.
    Knowlege : Is knowledgeable about most things.
    Biography : She was found wandering the streets of bastion, so she was taken in and taught to argue the point like a senator, and won most of her arguments, so was sent to be senator for Bastion.
    Native Language : Basic
    Secondary Languages : none

12. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Name: Fred Dell
    Gencer: Male
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Red
    Body Type: Tall and Slender.
    Race: Human
    Home planet: Rockam
    Place of Education: Rockam Academy
    Wisdom: Knows how to persuade people.
    Knowlege: Very clever.
    Biography: Before he became a senator, Fred was very clever among his friends. He could persuade a lot of folks into following him. He loved when people agreed with him. He can even persuade the king of Rockam to his side. Some people say he's a genius, others say he's a bad senator.
    Native Language: English.
    Secondary Languages: He studied every language that every species in the Replublic knows.

13. Rampani

Rampani Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    Name: Rampani
    Race : Ryn
    Home planet : Abragado-Rae
    Place of Education : Obroan Institute
    Wisdom : Able to make quick decisions in the face of fire.
    Knowlege : Studied politics and medicine
    Biography : Born on Abregado-Rae, traveled with family to Obroa-Skai and enrolled in the Institute.
    Native Language : Rynnan
    Secondary Languages : Basic, Mrssli
    Appearence: Tall,short grey hair covering body,white hair, long white mustach

14. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: When are we to start, this sounds like so much fun... :cool: :D

15. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    When are we gonna start? And I've brought one person in, and Sombedoy else will sign up tomorrow or so.

Ami

16. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    Or...maybe not. But can we start, anyway? To let you know, I'm really bored. I've read half of my novel for English and read everything on my favorites. We were out of school today, and it looks like we'll be out again tomorrow.

Ami

17. ancient_power

ancient_power Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    Name: Rotinim Noinim
    Race : tusken raider
    Home planet : Tattooine
    Place of Education : elders
    Wisdom : learned on the battle field
    Knowledge : learned on the battle field
    Biography : i used to go hunting wit my ol' man
    What are your interests? :hunting
    Native Language : tusken
    Secondary Languages : english,jawa
    Appearance:tall real tall
    Height: 7'2"
    Build: Athletic,and extreme.
    Eyes: Black.
    Voice: Heavy

18. Rampani

Rampani Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    Can we start this already?

19. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    I agree with Jo- I mean, Rampani over here. Can we pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese start?

20. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2002
    Name: Kyda The Hutt
    Race: Hutt
    Home planet: Nal Hutta
    Place of Education: The Nal Huttian War Coordinator Academy
    Wisdom: Enough to be able to free himself from a sepratist prison (Pretty Good For A Hutt. Eh?).
    Knowlege: Superior Battle Field/War skills
    Biography: Kyda was, and still is a leading member of the crime ring called the "Bando Gora", led by dark jedi Komari Vosa, most of the senate is not aware of this, at least not the supreme chancellor, some people would say that Kyda is better suited joining the sepretists, due to his violent nature. Kyda has alway had superior war skills
    Native Language: Huttese
    Secondary Languages: Geonosian, Malastarian, Jawa, Tusken, and Basic
    Appearance-
    Height: 5'5'
    Length: 6'1
    Build: Fat, and Sluggish, like a normal Hutt, but he can move at extreme speed (for a Hutt) when he is motivated. His thick skin gives him an advantage, invincibility to most light blaster pistols, but if you bring heavy gunfire on him, he will be a vulnerable as anyone else, but know that he will return fire right back.
    Skin: Green, and Tan
    Eyes: Red
    Hair: Braids trailng down the back of his head, Mustache, Goatee
    Voice: Thundering, and Imposing
    How to recognize him-
    His Face and Tail are ridden with scars, he is the largest (And Only) Hutt in the senate, one arm appears mangeled because it was broken and recieved no treatment, carries an AR-15 Semi-Automatic Repeteing Blaster Rifle.

-PERSONALITY (I added this one) If he dosent like you he dosen't pretend to, and if you get in an arguement with him, then you should watch your back, because he has hitmn, thugs, and assasins roming the streets of Coruscant, and if you
    get him angry enough, he might just take you himself.

-BODY-GAURDS (I added this too) None, he is his own, but he does have hitmen that will take you out if he wants them to.

-Yoda ;)

21. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Name: Karia Jhund
    Home planet : Baar
    Place of Education : Several universities across several planets.
    Wisdom : Quite a bit.
    Knowlege : See above
    Biography : Lived on the tiny planet of Baar until she was fifteen. Decided to quit her family's farming tradition and become a politician. She is rather nasty to most people and is very very ambitious.
    Native Language : Basic.
    Secondary Languages : Huttese, Twi'leki (I think that's what you call it) and a few more.

22. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Why do I have a feeling that Olorin_Undomiel, is no longer here? Oh I hope we can start soon, for this is a cool idea. :(

23. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Sep 26, 2002
    OCC: Well, I say if she dosen't come soon, then we start it ourselves...

~`KFY`~

24. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    I agree.

25. Kung-Fu-Yoda

Sep 26, 2002
    IC:

*A Large Sail barge Broke Through The Atmosphere Of The Mertopolois Planet Of Courascant, On Board Was Senatror Kyda The Hutt, Representative Of Nal Hutta, And His Gang Of Thugs And Mercinaries. When The Barge Landed Outside Of The Senate Building, Kyda Slithered Down The Loading Ramp And Into The "Senators Entrance" In The Back Of The Buliding, Nodding To The Crimson Gaurds As He Passed. Kyda's Royal Blue Diplomatic Robes Helped Conceal His Less Then Glourious Figure, It Also Concealed His AR-15 Blaster Rifle. Kyda's Thugs Trailed Off From The Back Entrance Of The Sail Barge, And Either Entered The Senate Building Undetected, Or Patrolled The Outside, Incase Of Any Violent Confrontations That Kyda Couldn't Handle Himself. After Slithering Through Several Twisted Corridors Filled With Polititions Of All Races, And Recieving Many Descriminatroy Looks Because Of His Appearence, And Smell, Kyda Finally Arrived At His Senate Platform. Useually He Was Late, Because His Speed Capibilities Would Not Allow Him To Get Where He Need To Go Fast Enough, But Today Was Different, The Senate Chamber Was Only Half Full. Kyda Gave A Sigh Of Relief, And Tried Strike Up A Conversation With The Senator Of Bastion, Alexia Tamarr, Who Was On The Platform Next To Him. Whom He Was Fairly Good Friends With, At Least He Has Had No Disagreements With...Yet...*

"Greetings Once Again" Said Kyda In Basic, One Of His Second Lauguages, Because That Was The Only Language That Alexia Knew. Kyda Waited For A Reply...

TAG: Alexia Tamarr (picciami)

~`KFY`~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.