main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Senate

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Olorin_Undomiel, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    IC: Alexia jumped off to the side just before the speeder crashed through the window. As Kyda bellowed with rage, she moved as close to the speeder as her chain would allow. After Rampani shot her chain, she said, "Thanks for attempting to kill me in the process of saving me, Rampani."
    They start to make their way across the room when Alexia remembers her Identi-chips in the cubby she was assigned. After she retrieves them, they make it across the room and out the door. Thats when they ran face to face with a Blood Carver. Alexia throws her length of chain at it as a distraction. Rampani raises his blaster, just to have it knocked away in the blink of an eye. The Blood Carver throws Alexia to the ground and raises a wicked looking knife at Rampani. Alexia, stunned, stops moving for a second, trying to collect her wits, wondering what to do. Then he suddenly goes slack and falls to the floor beside Alexia, a blaster hole slowly sizzling in the back of his head. Alexia looks up to see...

OOC: Sorry, I just couldn't resist giving my point of view. Ooh! New page!

Tag: Rampani or Kedri

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri walks into the room smiling holding his blaster gun.
    "Sorry for my late coming, I was tied up trying to get over here." Kedri replied placing the gun on the floor beside Alexia, and walking towards Rampani where he quickly began talking agian.
    "We must go to Senator Ugofan, if anyone can clear our names of this horrible tragedy, it would have to be him, perhaps he could also help us to uncover these illegal senator Crime agents." Kedri sais as he sat beside Rampani watching carefully as Alexia cleaned up the area around the body.

Tag: Rampani, & picciami

3. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    A swift whistle sounded through the room as though something was pulleming through the air. A jewled cane hit Rampani's head knocking him out.

Fredric Dell was back again along with a new arm.

"Hahaha!" he laughed. "Miss me?"

4. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    Alexia swung around and grabbed the gun that was beside her and shot at Fredric Dell. Her aim was so bad that she hit his leg with the gun. It completely took his leg off. Dell went down screaming. Alexia raised her eyebrows at Kedri. "Works." She said.

Tag: Dell or Kedri

5. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri turned to look over towards Rampani.
    "We haven't much time..." Kedri began, "It seems our friends are aware of our plans and are already at our throats. We must work quickly if we can prevent this issue from going any farther than it already has...Quickly, Alexia, leave Dell be, as for now we must go and find Senator Ugofan, I believe he can help us straighten out these lies proved by these Senators." Kedri replied standing to walk out of the room, followed closely by Alexia and Rampani.

6. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    "Come on, Rampani, we need to get to the speeder I assume Kedri has. And then I can get into a cloak I assume he has as well. And then I can look at that knot on your head." Alexia said as she helped Rampani up and out the door.

Tag: Kedri or Rampani

OOC: Dell, you seem to be losing limbs...*giggles*

7. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: I DON'T WANT TO LOSE A LIMB!!!! I was reluctant when Rampani shot my stupid arm off! So no more of my limbs!!!!! :(:D

Dell quickly doged the bullet and grinned.

"Heh, heh," he said. "No more of that."

He punched Kedri in the mouth. An whacked Alexia with his cane.

"You won't be leaving alive," said Dell. "Now alllow me to kill Rampani."

He raised his blast aimed to kill.

8. Rampani

Rampani Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    OOC: Sorry Jango. It was already written that you lost another limb. Sorry, you have to go with it.

9. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

Rampani shakes his head and comes out of the dizziness brought on by Dell hitting him on the head. The group arrives at the speeder and gets in. Alexia puts a cloak on handed to her by Kedri. Rampani looks out of the back of the speeder and his eyes snap wide open. He turns to Kedri, who is driving.

"Kedri, you wouldn't happen to have, oh, I don't know, a heavy repeating blaster? Because we have company."

TAG: Kedri

10. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: That's not fair!!!! There is no blaster bullet in Star Wars that can burn a whole leg OR arm off! You would need a cannon or something!!! It is fun to you but not to me! I have to send my character to the hospital every post!!!!

11. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: Jango313, you ARE right. There really is no normal weapon that could shoot a whole arm or leg off, but it WOULD leave a searing hole in the leg. Either way, you'd have to go to the hospital. You would have been out of the fight anyway.

12. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    OOC: Besides, there is no such thing as a blaster bullet. What you mean to say is blaster bolt. Anyway, what picciami says is true. You would have to go to the hospital anyway. Just be glad that we're not playing EU. The Vong would cut you to ribbons and not even blink.

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Actually as the rules state no one but the player can post his own damage, so you are both incorrect. I will add onto my section of story once this debt has been settled.

14. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    OOC: All right. Jango, If you just take this blaster shot in the leg, we'll quit posting the damage you recieve. That way we can keep going wth this. Deal?

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Okay, I see that both are still not getting the main point I tried to show. It is you both that must take back what was said. It states clearly in the RPF rules that a player can only decide their damage. And it is to remain that way. But, if he decides to allow that damage so that we can move on, then that is of his decesion. Either way, this RPG is stalled for the moment.

16. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Deal. Let's just get this going. :D

Dell writhed aroung in pain. It was funny, usually a blaster bolt would hurt much, much more but it didn't. He looked at his leg and noticed a lump in his sock. He pulled out a pile of credits.

"Oh, saved by credits," Fred muttered. "How nice."

But there was a burning hole right through them.

"Darn it!" he said as he managed to lift himself up.

Although injured, Fred could still walk but it was more of a limp. This time, his cane cane in actuall use.

When he got to the hospital the doctor greeted him.

"Ah, Senator Dell," he said. "Injured agin?"

"Shut up and fix me!" Dell said.

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Walking to Senator Ugofan's quarters Kedri, Alexia, and Rampani slowly walked throughout the hallways avoiding any un wanted attention from other passers by. finally they reached his quarters and walked inside.
    Ugofan sat in his desk the seat turned towards the window with him facing out upon the Courscant sky line.
    "Ah, Kedri...I knew you'd come, please have a seat, and your guest will have to wait outside." Ugofan stated.
    "They can't for they are with me..." kedri answered back.
    "That may be, but yet still, I fear that more pain will come with me harboring three of you."
    "Three of us?!" Kedri exclaimed.
    "yes, I know why you are here, and I know not what I can be of help for you, but I can assure one thing alone. I can assure your capture." Ugfan replied with a smirk.
    "But, But, you're apart of them..." Kedri screamedas he backed up to walk out holding tightly onto his small pistol.
    "ah...please Senator Kedri come in quietly, and perhaps the time will not be of that long."
    "NEVER!!" Kedri screamed.

18. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    OOC: Cool.

IC:

Senator Ugofan then feels the cold steel of a blaster pistol barrel pressed up against his temple. He drops his weapon and slowly raises his hands. The voice of Rampani then speaks to him from behind.

"Seems that you forgot that we were here Senator. We heard the ruckus from outside and couldn't help but wonder what was going on. Alexia, would you please be a dear and tie him up? It would be appreciated."

TAG: Alexia

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri turned to face Ugofan.
    "I thought I could trust you, but, I have now seen the truth. You can never be trusted. You are a vile man, and corruped by the ideals of money." Kedri rplied tying Ugofan's hands together.
    "Do you not see Senator Kedri, the Republic is falling apart and the Senate is losing its power. If someone does not do something, then soon the Senate will be vanquished." Ugofan answered as he was sat into his chair and tied to it.
    "And so what are you trying to say? that you are some good civilian trying to make a couple of extra bucks, by quote un-quote protecting the senate from its down fall?" Kedri asked.
    "Exactly!" Ugofan exclaimed, "That is all I merely want to do, have no intention of killing you."

20. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"Kedri, what do you want to do? Should we just leave him here or should we get rid of him now?"

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri thought a moment, then replied, "No, he may prove of value later to us...for now just leave him, I am sure someone will find him."

Tag: picciami, & Rampani

22. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    Alexia ties Senator Ufghan (I can't spell...) up and turns around to make a suggestion. "I suggest we go to the Jedi. I think they could help us, and we know whose side they're on. What do you boys think?"

23. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea. You see, that speeder I used to rescue you Alexia, that was a Jedi speeder and I promised Master Yoda that I would return it in good condition. But he will find out anyway, so I agree that it's a good idea."

24. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    "Okay, then, boys, let's go. Time to go see the Jedi." Alexia said as she went out the door, hoping Rampani and kedri would follow.

25. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri grabbed for their shoulders.
    "No, wait!" Kedri began holding tightly onto them not letting go, "What if Dell had informed them with his side of the story? That would ony lead us into a bigger trap. I say we use our prisioner hre to get us out of this mess." Kedri replied looking towards Senator Ugofan, who was tied to his seat and left there to later be found.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.