main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Senate

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Olorin_Undomiel, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    IC: "Fine, then. Let's just take him with us. The Jedi can tell the difference between the truth and lies. Get him and let's go." Alexia said, turning once again to leave.

Tag: Kedri or Rampani

OOC: Ooh! New page! Bye, must go shopping.

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    "No," Kedri commanded, "If they see us, three wanted Senators, carrying this man about with us,they may think we are kid-napping him. But, if we send him alone, with only a micro-phone attached to him to make sure he doesn't squeal, then he may be able to convience the Jedi Council that we are innocent."

Tag: Rampani, & picciami

3. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    "If you're sure. But I'm still going to the Jedi. In disguise."

Tag: Kedri

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "Okay, but if you get captured, you better not turn us in..." Kedri commanded as he quickly picked up his robe and grabbed Senator ugofan, dragging him to the door.
    "GO!" Kedri shouted, "And menion nothing of us talking with you, or else your head will be along side ours."

Tag: Rampani, & Picciami

5. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    "Rampani? Are you coming with me? Or are you going to hide like this guy?"

Tag: Rampani

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "Atleast my plan will not get me killed." Kedri replied walking to sit down waiting for Rampani's reply.

Tag: Rampani, & picciami

7. Rampani

Rampani Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"Hide? You must be joking. But my plans do not involve the Jedi. I'm going to get Fred Dell, make him admit to everything, and then take it to the Senate. Even if it means that I have to kill some people in the process. If either of you wish to join me, follow me. If not, then I will see you later. Oh, and do what you want with Ugofan. Goodbye."

Rampani walks out the door and walks right back in again.

"Forgot something."

Rampani reaches over to Ugofan and plucks swoop keys from his pocket. He once again walks out the door and into a turbolift. He rides it down to the hanger and hops onto Ugofan's swoop. Turning it on, he heads off toward the hospital, where he suspected Dell had gone for treatment...

TAG: Alexia and Kedri

8. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    Alexia called to the Jedi, asking for someone to come pick her up from Senator Ugofan's apartments and requesting an audience with the Jedi Council as soon as possible to explain her position and to ask for protection. As Alexia was leaving, she checked to make sure nobody else wanted to go with her.

Tag: Rampani or Kedri

9. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Dell woke up in the bed. He felt much better. Dr. Hibert was standing over him.

"Well, Seantor," he said. "You can go. Heh, heh, heh!"

"Yeah," said Fred. "Very funny."

He put on his suit and bowler and grabbed his cane and blaster. Dell waltsed right to the window and saw a speeder park right in front. Rampani got out of it.

"Uh-oh," said Dell. "Uh...."

He shot Dr. Hibert and jumped out the window just as Rampani entered the building, leaving the dead body of Hibert to Rampani. Dell ran to the speeder and started it up. He sped away, hoping he could get to the senate before Rampani could.

10. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri sat back grining.
    "You do realize that both of your plans are going to get us into deeper troubles, right? I mean wha do you expect the enate to believe that we were set up by one of the best liars amist the Senate? He lies for a living...we all do, but this...these plans are only going to get us caught!" Kedri replied as he stood and walked behind Senator Ugofan.
    "This man is our only connection to our freedom, if we can get him to convenice the Senate that Dell was the one pulling the strings on these deals then perhaps we could come out and dennounce Dell and eventually destroy this drug organazation. What do you say Alexia? Are you still going to risk it?" Kedri asked.

Tag: Paccami

11. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    "Kedri, I'm still going to the Jedi. I need protection. I can't protect myself very well. I walked into the trap with Kyda and didn't even realize it. Do you think I'm going to be able to protect myself when people realize that I'm in the middle of all of this? I need the protection, so i'm going to the Jedi to petition for a protector. So I am now leaving since they have gotten here."

Tag: Kedri or Rampani

12. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "Do as you must, I'll stay here and watch after our friend. I wish you the best on your journey, and I look forward to your return Alexia." Kedri replied moving out of his seat to a chair behing Senator Ugofan.

Tag: picciami

13. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    Alexia left the room, got in the jedi speeder and arrived at the council. She told her story, answered questions the counil asked, and asked for jedi protection. She was granted protection. "Master Underwood. I am glad you are able to protect me. We must go back to see Senator Kedri. He has someone vital to our case." Alexia and her jedi protectors left the temple and went back to the apartment. "kedri, we're back."

Tag: Kedri

14. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

As Rampani walked into the hospital, he heard a shattering of glass and quickly spun around. He saw Fred Dell hit the ground and run to a speeder, which then took off in the direction of the null-g arena. Rampani rushed to his swoop and hopped on, pushing the throttle to maximum. Whipping out his blaster, he closed on Dell and began to fire. Dell began evasive manuevers and dodged the blasts.

TAG: Jango313

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedr stood and bowed to Alexia's Jedi protector.
    "I thank-You that you are able to hear us out in such a crutial time. This is Senator Ugofan, he has some vital information for you..." Kedri replied as he lifted the senatos head to face the jedi Master in shame.

Tag: picciami

16. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Dell saw that Rampani was on his tail.

"Ha!" he said. "You'll never catch me!!!"

Suddenly Dell's speeder crashed into a wall. Fred crawled out of the ruins and saw Rampani get off his swoop. Dell started to run for his life, firing his blaster aimlessly hoping that it would hit him.

17. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

Rampani dodges the aimless bolts sent at him by Dell. Smiling, he lifts his blaster and takes aim. That's when one of Dell's wild shots hit Rampani in his left eye. The bolt was not strong enough to kill him, but enough to knock him out. Dell scrambled off into the undercity as civilians rushed to Rampani's aid.

OOC: I know, I know. That should have killed me. But that's why this is fiction.

TAG: Anyone

18. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "HAHA!" laughed Fred. "One down, two more to go!"

He ran away so people wouldn't suspect him and hijacked another speeder to get to the senate building.

19. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

Rampani regained conciousness just as he felt himself get lifted up and put into a vehicle. When the vehicle began moving he blacked out. When he awoke again he was in a bacta tank. He looked up and saw a technician wave him up. He kicked his legs and rose to the top. Rampani broke the surface and pulled off his breather mask. Knowing that his eye was gone, he reached up to his left eye and felt scars radiating out from where his eyeball had once been. That's when the doctor came over...

"I hope you are feeling better, Senator. You were touch and go for a while there. I'mk terribly sorry about your eye. It had to go. But we can get you a droid replacement."

Rampani turned and flashed a grim smile.

"Thank you Doctor. About that replacement, can you have some modifications done to it before you put it in?"

TAG: Anyone

20. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    Alexia called Rampani on her comm-link. She got a doctor at the hopsital. "Could you tell me why you have senator Rampani's comm-link?" She asked. The doctor told her that he had been shot and that he would lose an eye. Alexia decided that she and her Jedi protectors would head out to the Hospital to collect Rampani and take him to the Jedi temple to rest. So long as he would cooperate.

Tag: the usual

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri sat there, holding tighty onto Ugofan.
    "Must you hold that tightly?" the senator asked.
    "Well, if you hadn't betrayed our trust, then no. But seeing as though you did...then I have no choice but to hold you down." Kedri replied tighting his grip.

22. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

Rampani awoke from his eye replacement surgery with a dizziness to his head. He sat up and shook his head, hoping to dispel the dizziness. That's when he realized that he could see out of his left eye again. He squeezed his eyelids semi-shut, thought a command, and heard a whir of motors in his bionic eye. He smiled. The doctor had done the modifications to perfection. Standing up, he switched back to his normal clothes and opened the door. Standing there with a look of surprise was Alexia...

TAG: Everyone

23. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Fred ran out of his speeder as he parked it. He ran into the senate building he had to see the chancellor before Kedri or Alexia did. Dell quickly thought up a lie so that he could get away with anything Kedri said. He turned the corner and-

He had bumped right into Senator Ufogan and Kedri.

"Senator Ufogan!" he yelled. "What is this treachery Alturas? Having Ufogan threatened like that. I'm going to have to report you to the chancellor."

Dell thought relieved that he saw Kedri commiting a crime to a fellow senator and to Ufogan who was helping him in this deal. He ran up the staircase to the chancellor's office.

OOC: Ain't I a stinker?

24. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    "Rampani, are you all right?"

Tag: Rampani

25. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri quickly looke about and grabbed for hs blaster.
    "SIT DOWN! DELL!, FOR WE HAVE SOMETHING TO DISCUSS!" Kedri ordered irting behin Ugofan holding he gun to his head.
    "I had hoped it would not come to this...but you leave me no choice." Kedri replied still holding tightly to the blasers trigger.

Tag: Jango313

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.