main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Senate

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Olorin_Undomiel, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Dell stopped at the sound of his name. He turned and saw the blaster. He remembered he left his in the speeder. All he had was his cane. But what good was it if he can't sneak behind him?

"Whoah, hey," said Dell, grinning. "Be carefull, I'm unarmed. Heh, heh. Maybe... I have some time on my hands. So... what do you need to talk about?"

2. Rampani

Rampani Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"I'm fine, Alexia. But we have to go. I have a feeling Dell went to the Senate Hall. I have got to catch him."

Rampani's new bionic eye with it's neon green iris swiveled at Alexia, as if it were searching for something. He shook his head and walked out the door. He went to the nurse's station and checked out. Hopping on a turbolift, he turned once again to Alexia...

"Alexia, I must warn you. When I am angry, do not get in front of me. Remember that, because it will probably save your life."

The turbolift door opened and the par walked out. Rampani went out the door to where his swoop was waiting, having been brought to the hospital by the police. He hopped on.

"Alexia, I am afraid that I must leave you here. My swoop only has room for me and I have a feeling that things are going to get ugly. Get the Jedi to back us up. I will talk to you later. I hope."

Rampani starts up his swoop and takes off in the direction of the Senate Hall.

TAG: Anyone

3. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    Alexia and her Jedi hopped into the transport and followed Rampani to the Senate Hall.

Tag: Rampani

4. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    "Have a seat!" Kedri ordered.
    Dell slowly sat and looked up towards Kedri.
    "So you thought that you could frame me huh? Well Dell, you thought wrong!" Kedri exclaimed.

Tag: Jango313

5. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "Frame you?" Dell laughed staring up at Kedri as he quickly thought up a lie. "Why in the galaxy would I do that? Have I not stated, in numerous senate meetings, that I detest the act of fighting?"

6. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    OOC: Just letting everyone know that picciami had a death in her family and had to go to the funeral. She won't be back until Sunday.

IC:

Rampani landed outside of the Senate Hall and hopped off of his swoop. He strode inside and heard a loud conversation taking place in a conferance room off to his right. He looked in and saw Kedri and Dell arguing...

TAG: Everyone

7. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    "Oh, now your my friend..." Kedri exclaimed raising the blaster to take aim.
    "Well, lets see if we are true friends..." Kedri replied.
    Just then Kedri pulled back on the trigger.

Tag: Jango313

8. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Dell remembered he still had his cane. He grinned. Just as Kedri was about to pull the trigger, Fred whalloped him on the head. Dell caught the blaster and pointed it at Kedri.

"Hahaha!" he laughed. "Friends to the end!"

He suddenly realized that someone, besides Ugofan, was there. It was Rampani. Dell dropped the gun in fear.

"Rampani," he said. "You're dead...."

9. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"Once again Dell, I'm back from the grave. And I have a little surprise!"

Rampani thought a command and the process began. Small, metallic plates covered all of his bionic eye except for the iris. The eye started to crackle and aiming directly for Dell, fired a blaster bolt at him.

10. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri stood back in awe.
    "Rampani?" he asked, "Since when? Since how? How did you get these powers?"

Tag: Rampani, & Jango313

11. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Dell screamed and rolled out of the way.

"Hey, Mr.King-Of-The-World, calm down!" Fred yelled. "Hey, what're you, imortal or something?"

12. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"Not immortal. Just extremely lucky."

Rampani's eye continues to fire at Dell, who continues to dodge. That's when Rampani pulled out his hand. It had his DL-44 in it. He leveled the blaster at Dell, who was oblivious to it's existance because he was too busy dodging eye blasts. Rampani fired a shot from his blaster...

13. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    The Eye Blasts were continuing to fire. Dell ran and ran then he realized he was backed into a corner. He realized Rampani pulled out a blaster pistol and continued firing. Should he dodge the Eye Blasts and get hit with the blaster pistol or dodge the blaster pistol and get hit with the Eye Blasts.

"OKAY OKAY!!!" he yelled. "I SURRENDER! JUST LET ME LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!"

14. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"Good. Kedri, if you could go find a repulsor chair or platform? I'll tie him up."

Rampani walks over to Dell, checks him over for any hidden weapons or items, and proceeds to tie him up by tying Dell's feet to his hands, rendering Dell immobile. Rampani took Dell's cane and broke it in two. Leveling his blaster at Dell and Ugofan, Rampani sat back to wait for Kedri to come...

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri quickly came back with the Repulser chair and sat down beside Rampani.
    "What's your plan?" He asked.

16. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"I'm not sure. I mainly wanted to get these two tied up to make sure that they didn't pull any crazy stunts. I'm not sure if we should go to the Chancellor. For all we know, he's already been manipulated by Dell. But I'm not sure if we should go to the Jedi either. We could attract unwanted attention leaving the building with two hostages. So I'm just not sure. Do you have any ideas?"

TAG: Kedri

17. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "I'm not sure. I mainly wanted to get these two tied up to make sure that they didn't pull any crazy stunts. I'm not sure if we should go to the Chancellor. For all we know, he's already been manipulated by Dell-"

"Hey, I resent that!" Dell interupted. "I just told him a few lies here and there, that's all."

18. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri shook his head and slapped Dell with the backside of his hand.
    "Quiet you fool! Or else you'll be DEAD!"
    Then turned back quickly to Rampani.
    "Either way presents great danger...allow us to think on this matter more." Kedri relied as he stood and waled over to the window poundering the idea about his mind.

19. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Dell quickly shut his mouth.

20. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"We could kill both of them. But then we would be murderers.And we would have the problem of the police and all. Hmmm...I'VE GOT IT! Give me a minute to sort out the details, Kedri, and I will tell you everything. Oh, and one other thing."

Rampani reaches down, pulls off his shoes and socks, and ties the socks together to make a gag. He then proceeds to gag Dell.

"That should keep him quiet."

21. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "Yes!" said Dell, smiling. "Good plan! Don't kill us! Or else you would be the ones in trub-"

All that came out was muffled words thanks to Rampani's socks that were tied around his head. Fred tried to say: "Hey! I don't talk that much!" But all that came out was: "MMM MMM MM!"

22. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri bent over to where Rampani sat.
    "Alright lets hear it..." Kedri replied awaiting his reply.

Tag: Jango313, & Rampani

23. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"We smuggle them out. I believe that the kitchen/mess area must have boxes left over from food deliveries. We can put them in the boxes, load them on a repulsorcart, and wheel them out the front door. Simple. What do you think?"

24. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "I will NOT be soved in a box like a package!" Dell yelled, but no one could hear him. :D :( :D [face_devil] :D

25. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    At this point, Alexia and her Jedi conveniently decide to enter the room. "Hi, boys. Did you miss me?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.