main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Senate

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Olorin_Undomiel, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
  2. Rampani

Rampani Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"Ah, Alexia. How good of you too show up now. We were just discussing how to transport these two traitors to the Jedi. But you brought them to us. Thank you. But how did you know which room we were in?"

TAG: Everyone

3. picciami

picciami Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2003
    Alexia looked over her shoulder and pointed at the Jedi behind her. "They sensed you. Anyway, so. How's the questioning going? Rampani? Did you shove your socks into his mouth?" Alexia asked with incredulity. "Ick."

Tag; The room people

4. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"Yes, I did stuff my socks in his mouth to shut him up. Anyway, aren't you going to introduce Kedri and I to your friends?"

TAG: Room people

5. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Fred looked at the Jedi as though they were the sign of death. Behind their backs, Dell got a pocket knife from up his sleeve. He untied himself, but left Ugofan. Fred spat out the socks and took a sip from his flask.

They were still talking.... Good! Dell snuck away unseen. Then at the very last step towards the door, he made a very loud creak. Dell looked frightened and then ran for his life out of the building. He knew the Jedi would follow him, so he left a fake trail of Rampani's socks in one direction, but Fred ran the other way.

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    After being both introduced and the while introducing himself to these Jedi, Kedri turned to see that Dell was no longer about.
    "DELL!!!" Kedri exclaimed as he ran out the door in search of the runaway.

Tag: Jango313, Rampani, & picciami

7. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"Ah. Well, that could be a problem. Master Jedi, can you track him through the Force? Even if it's just enough to tell us which direction."

Turns to Ugofan.

"You, on the otherhand, weren't freed by Dell. Can you tell us why?"

TAG: Everyone

8. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    The Jedi went after Dell to catch him, and Alexia sat there, looking helpless. This was not her cup of Elba.

9. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Kedri continued to run after Dell, he was quickly behind him when he ralized it wasn't him.
    "Rampani, I lost Dell, somewhere back at the room. I thought I was following him, but I guess not, do you have any idea where he is?" Kedri asked as he released the button to allow as reception to come through.

Tag: Rampani, picciami, & Jango313

10. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: looks to me like we've reached a stalemate.

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Its dead about this area. :) Hello? *Voice echoes throughout the thread* Oh... :( I hope someone else posts soon.

12. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: I'm just sitting about looking helpless. Come see me if you want to. I might could help. But this place IS awfully lonely. Along with many of the other threads.

13. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    OOC: I say we wrap this thread up by revealing Jango's character as a traitor and get on with our lives.

14. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: Yeah. This just got random. And that takes a lot from me. It went from us trying to show someone as a traitor to shoving socks in people's mouths.

15. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Yeah, I guess. This is just one big cat and mouse game. Don't worry though, I got an idea for my character to end this silly chase!

Fredric Dell ran back into the building. He ran to the top floor where everyone was. Dell pulled out a blaster and pointed it at there backs.

"HAHAHA!" he laughed as the turned their heads. "No more of this senseless chase! I'm gonna finish you off nice and slow! Good bye, my friends!"

Suddenly, Fred slipped on a puddle of water coming from a pipe. He lost balance and fell through a window. His bowler hovering down with him. Fredric Dell was dead before he hit the ground.

The End for me.... Well, see you all in another RPG. Maybe next time things will be more interesting. Maybe we can come back to this some other time.... :D

16. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: [face_shocked] thats it?!?!? Oh well, se ya, lets let this place fall to the bottom. :( I am goin' to miss it.

17. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Here, Here.... :D

18. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    Bye everyone.

IC:

"Well, he won't be much of a loss. I'll be going now. Better for people to think me dead. Maybe I can change the Senate from behind the scenes. Good bye everyone."

With those words, Rampani left the room and was never seen again.

OOC: Just letting everyone know that the board Fleeing Victory is going to be playing soon if anyone wants to join. The GM was like Oolorin_Undomial and forgot about the board, so we are going to start without him.

19. picciami

Feb 4, 2003
    OOC: If you guys think so.

20. Sith9211

Sith9211 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2003
    Name: Finis Gareth
    Race : Falleen
    Home planet : Falleen
    Place of Education: Falleen, Falleen academy, Corellian senatorial polishing acedemy, and coruscant
    Wisdom : Battle-field, bargining table, arguing, and starship piloting
    Knowlege : Enough to nogotiate with Yoda, kill a Krayt dragon, argue with a Blood carver, and outfly Anakin Skywalker
    Biography : Born on Falleen, his brother, Prince Xizor, taught him in Falleen ediquete and Finis enrolled in the Falleen acedemy at 14. He graduated first in his class at the age of 17. He went to Corellia and joined the polishing acedemy there at 18 and graduated 8 years later, at the age of 26. He then went to coruscant and became a senatorial assisstant until he was 33. He has been a senator for 22 years.
    Native Language : Basic
    Secondary Languages : Huttenese, Aqualish, Bith, Chandra-fan, Coway, Gamorrinian, gand, Gran, quarren and Mon Calamarian

21. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Uh... this finished a few months ago. I don't know if you noticed the dates and how we ended the game just now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.