main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA The Senate

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Crazed_Ewok, Oct 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    I have an idea...this is kinda RPG like, but I think you'll like this idea... We each pick a planet (listed below), a leader (probably the person who picks the planet) and a senator to represent theirselves in the senate (once again, most likly the person who picks the planet)...all planets have some kinda bonus(listed below)... Now, I guess you're wondering, 'What do we do'...every once in awhile, the senate (us) meets...we discuss matters in the FF, the Star Wars Galaxy and whatever ;) If you get particulary ticked off at someone, you may attack their planet, but be carful, cause if the senate meets and decides how to handle the situation, you might be attacked by the Republic...you can also succeed from the Republic, you will not be able to attend the regular senate meetings ,unless you are invited, and the Republic will not assist you if you fall under attack. To decide who wins the attack, each planet will get a initial attack number (i.e. 3)..when that planet attacks another(or vica versa) the outcome will be determined by that attack number...you can increse that attack number by building up your forces, which you must get the senate's approval to do...building up your forces will cost resources, each planet will have a final resource points (i.e. 30) you can increase your attack points by 1 for every resource point you have..(I know..this is getting complicated :) )...you can also ask for resource points from the senate, how many you get will be decided then and there...If you attack a planet(or get attack), and lose, you must subtract your attack points the number of attack point from the attacking (or attacked) planet...the diffrence you come out with we be your remaining forces...if it's 0 or lower, your planet is destroyed and you must find a new one. Any other planets that are not listed below may be added by request...only real planets...from real SW sources (games, books, movies)

Endor:
    Owner: ???
    Leader: ???
    Senator: ???
    Bonus: 5 Ewok bodyguards
    Initial Attack points: 4
    Resource points:30

Bespin:
    Administrator (leader): ???
    Initial Attack points: 11
    Resource points: 27
    Bonus: 30 Tabania(sp?) Gas...can be sold for more resource points

Kashyyk:
    Tribal Chief: ???
    Initial Attack Points: 23
    Resource Points: 15
    Bonus: Able to have 2 more Attack Points for every 1 resource points

Kamino:
    Prime Minister: ???
    Initial Attack Points: 32
    Resource Points: 15
    Bonus: Attack points increase by 3 after every senator meeting

Geonosis:
    Chief: ???
    Initial Attack Points: 25
    Resource Points: 26
    Bonus: Earns 2 resource points every senate meeting

Alderaan:
    King: ???
    Initial Attack Points: 10
    Resource Points: 34
    Bonus: <we'll see :D >

And also, senate meetings will happen when more then two people call for a emergency meeting, or when I call them (I'm the Chancellor :p ) The planet stats will be posted every so often due to changes.

Have Fun!!

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Who voted you Chancellor?! I want a vote of no confidence!!!!!

Also...I don't want any of those planets...can't we just pick the one we want?

3. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    *snorts* :p If you looked at my post, you would have seen you can add suggestions...so...tell me what planet you want, and I'll put it up there

4. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    *still waiting*

5. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    That sounds pretty cool, i'll take Kamino if that ok

6. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    that's fine :)

7. Wesmin7

Wesmin7 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2001
    Where did you get this idea from, is there a site somewhere?

8. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    No, not really...there was a senate thing on GBH, but only picking a planet;)

9. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Can't we just move all this stuff over to the RP thread? I don't want to sound like the bad guy here, but this is where this should belong. We already picked characters...all we have to do is get it started.

10. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    This isn't remotely like the RPG thread...if anyone will get the RPG started ;) (I still don't have any ideas :( )

11. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    any chance that this could live?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.