main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends **The Serious Dilemma of Princess Jaina Solo and General Jagged Fel** (AU) Up! 1-24

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster-Lead, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jainasolo101

Jainasolo101 Jedi Master star 2

Dec 23, 2007
    Wow

This is really good.

First Post

This post was good. I like that Jaina is not a brat. And I like that she still has a rebels heart.

Very good.

Second Post

Loved it! Jaina/Jag having no clue why they were there and then pretty much there married.
    Classic.

I only have one question. Why not have Jacen or Ani as the future rulers?

Please pm me.

Thanks.

2. willowbeecat

willowbeecat Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2008
    I think Luke-and for that matter the rest of the Skywalker-Solo family might want to go into hiding for a while. Except for maybe Jacen and Anakin. NO matter how differently Jaina was raised and how different she is from her canon self, this is going to get messy-and violent-fast. I'm sure they'll be cleaning up the aftermath of her reaction for weeks to come. As for Jag... considering how he was raised, he may not be as put out as Jaina.

3. Trickster-Lead

Trickster-Lead Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2007

4. J_Solo_1

J_Solo_1 Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2004
    I can't wait for more. This story is crazy! I love it. Can you and my to your update list?

5. Trickster-Lead

Aug 23, 2007
    Will do, thanks!

6. Trickster-Lead

Aug 23, 2007
    Ok, sorry it's been a while, but I have a teaser ready for you guys. Enjoy...

Teaser

"Move over," she hissed at him menacingly.

"I am over."

"Then move overer."

"Jaina, that is not a word."

"So, it puts across my point," she retorted. Then after a precious moment of silence. "I need water."

"You've already had nearly four glasses of water," he reminded her calmly.

"I really need Corelian Whiskey."

"Oh, that will help you sleep."

"Why don't you just knock me out and get it over with?"

"Don't tempt me, my dear."

End Teaser

Until later, then.
    [face_whistling]

7. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    :eek:

[face_mischief]

Please tell me this wasn't the wedding night. [face_laugh]

8. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    o_O

*sigh* I hate teasers. Though I'm looking forward to an update. :D

9. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    I'm going out on a limb here to guess she's talking to Jag, and man Jag I can so relate.

And yes enough whiskey will help her sleep.

10. Trickster-Lead

Aug 23, 2007
    Oh, but you know it was...

11. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Oh! I need more! Great tease...now bring on the goods.[face_mischief]

12. Jainasolo101

Jainasolo101 Jedi Master star 2

Dec 23, 2007
    Sorry for not posting!
    The empire must go down!
    But I can't wait to read the rest!

13. Trickster-Lead

Aug 23, 2007
    I don't think he really wants her drunk enough for that. Might take too long...
    I know, I know...Update soon though...

14. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    But it would make for an interesting evening besides he might as well jump in with both feet and get an idea of what he's in for.

15. Trickster-Lead

Aug 23, 2007
    [face_laugh] He's brave, but maybe not that brave...Lol...But, really, he finds out soon enough

16. Aleria

Aleria Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2007
    Interesting... [face_thinking] Sounds like it's going to be one long night! And they certainly have their tempers up and running. :D

Can't wait to see the whole chapter!

17. green_riddle_monkey

green_riddle_monkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2008
    You have me on the edge of my seat, wanting to know how the plot tickens. Great work!

18. jaina1415

jaina1415 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2008
    I love this but you haven't posted in, like, forever.:( More?[face_batting] Please?[face_batting]

19. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Aw, now you've got me hooked! I noticed people were asking about Han's reaction to all this. You did write that both of Jaina's parents, along with Luke and Mara and the Fels, signed this marriage document. So Han sold her off, too. Not quite what I expected of him...

Anyway, sounds like it's going to get messy. Will they at least have a formal ceremony, or are they just going to be expected to suddenly cohabit? What a shocker, and the teaser sure sounds intriguing.

ccp, you can relate to the teaser? I don't know what to say....

Please update soon, and if you have a PM notification list, add me in.

20. Jaina_Jade_Fel

Jaina_Jade_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 4, 2008
    Wow, that really is AU!! I just found this, and I already love it!!! Please post soon!! [face_praying]

Oooo, if you have a PM list, can I be on it too? :D

21. jaina1415

jaina1415 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 16, 2008
    *Raises hand and jumps up and down.* OOH! OOH! I wanna be on the PM list too!

22. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    Oh, put me on the PM list and post the next part for Sith's sake already!!!!!

23. J_Solo_1

J_Solo_1 Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2004
    Hello? Anyone there? Why does it seem that all the stories I really enjoy always die? Please come back

24. Trickster-Lead

Aug 23, 2007
    Chapter Three- Just Chatting

Ok, so Jaina was exactly proud of her reaction. But, she reasoned later, it was what Kyp would have deemed justified (not that she necessarily liked to hold herself to Kyp?s standards, but it was an observation). Altogether, she thought she had handled herself fairly well considering the circumstances. Her uncle certainly seemed guilty enough. Her aunt, on the other hand had seemed maddeningly close to laughter. Her father-in-law, she shuddered at this revelation, had also seemed amused, but in a different sense of the way. His lips had been pressed together in a way that had clearly said ? I told you so?. She wondered what that had been about, but only briefly. His reaction had annoyed her though, but all this paled in comparison to the anger she felt at, well, everyone who had been involved this enterprise. She bit her lip and felt the tears of anger burning in her brown eyes. It had been nearly four hours since lunch, and Jaina had retired to her bedroom. She was now dressed in sweatpants and a tank top, her hair braided back carelessly, perched on her chaise lounge in front of the roaring fire in her hearth. In her agitation she reached out through the force, toying with the flames, feeding them with random scraps of paper from her desk. How could they do this to her? She was their future Empress! Oh, heads would certainly roll for this one. A knock on the door brought her swiftly out of her reverie. It was a stiff knock, firm and direct, and certainly masculine. She knew who it was.

?Come in,? she said carelessly. It wasn?t him who she was mad at anyways.

?Feeling better??

She turned her head lightly to glance at Jagged Fel. God, he was gorgeous. And was that a smile playing across his lips? Jerk.

?Oh shut up,? she snapped at him. That ghost of a smile widened for just a heartbeat and then disappeared.

?Now, Princess, please don?t be angry at me,? he said soothingly, moving just a bit closer to her.

?I?m not,? she returned truthfully. ?And it?s Jaina.?

He nodded once. ?Thank you.?

?I?m surprised you?re taking this so calmly,? she said suddenly.

?Some of us actually attempt to control our outward display of emotions, Jaina.? he replied swiftly, but there was a slightly playful edge to his voice.

She pursed her lips. ?Yes,? she said slowly, suspiciously. ?But most fail to completely conceal them.?

?Yes,? he said dryly. ?I admit I was not entirely unprepared, however.?

?What do you mean?? she demanded.

? I knew.?

?How?? she asked incredulously.

He moved over towards her and gestured towards the end of her oversized lounge. ?May I??

She nodded, and he sat down on the empty space.

?How?? she persisted.

?Five years ago I found marriage documents in my father?s desk,? he said simply. ?they had your name on them, and mine. It wasn?t hard for me to put the pieces together.?

She looked at him, dumbstruck. ?You knew all along,? she said softly. ?Even when we danced at- Oh, god!? She put her face in one hand. ?You could have told me, you know.?

Jagged smiled, but Jaina, with her face still in her hand, didn?t see. ?That would have been a nice conversation.?

She snapped her head up and glared at him, but there was more exasperation than anger in her eyes. ?You still should have told me.?

?Maybe,? he allowed her. ?But in hindsight, after what I saw today, well.? The smile was more pronounced now, but it was still faint. ?You might have killed me.?

Jaina rolled her eyes. ?Why are you here, Jagged??

?Please, call me Jag.?

?Very well, Jag. You still haven?t answered my question.?

?You are not very patient, are you??

?No. Why are you here??

?I wanted to talk to you,? he answered simply.

?A likely story,? she scoffed.

?I?m not against you, Jaina. I am on your side. You don?t have to be so against me.?

?We shall see,? Jaina said skeptically.

25. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Funny, I was reading this when your PM notification came through!

So... Jag knew about this for a long time and didn't say anything? Jaina's doubly mad now, and I can't say that I blame her. I still can't believe Han would do this to his daughter.

Keep this coming, glad to hear your up and about...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.