main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Shado Varmiri: Fan Club of the various Force Sects in the Galaxy

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth_Elu, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    The Force is One, that is all. :p

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    But are you one with the Force? I bet I'm more One than you are :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Bah! We all know the Force is with me. [face_plain]

4. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    The Force is with me. I am one with the Force.

Sent from my Alcatel_4060O using Tapatalk

5. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    In Darkness, cold.
    In light, cold.
    The old sun brings no heat.
    But there is heat in breath and life.
    In the Force, there is life.
    And the Force is eternal.

~ Guardians of the Whills - Sunset Prayer ~

6. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    Does anyone have any idea what the Aing-Tii's rainbow view of the force entails even a hazardous guess? I wish that had been explored more.

Mikaboshi and Darth_Elu like this.
  7. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    I think it wasn't explored more because it makes no logical sense. Unless the whole rainbow thing just means a spectrum of different levels of light and dark, as in shades of grey. Which we all know ​how that goes.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  8. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    I always hoped it would be something more exotic and esoterical.

Mikaboshi and Kev-Mas_Colcha like this.
  9. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    They'd have to bring in a lot of new content if they were going​ to define it further.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  10. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I always felt that the Aing-Tii's view of the Force was somewhat like a rainbow in a more emotional sense. What is the drive of the Force user? Power? Anger? Shades of Red. Peace? Harmony? Shades of Blue & Green. Take the emotional drives, beliefs and purposes of the different individuals and possibly even the organizations and you have your rainbow if each driving purpose, each way of tapping into the power of the Force is another color, another shade within the Rainbow.

11. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Ooh that makes sense. And then perhaps that means purple would be justice or vigilance or something.

It could also provide an explanation for why certain types of Jedi use certain lightsaber colors. Like maybe those crystals are tied to those certain emotions/values.

12. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    *(Green) Lantern Jedi or some such. :p

13. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    What Mitth_Fisto said is how I view the Aing-Tii's interpretation myself. In my homage to the concept in "Bound By Honor" (Game in the RPF) the individual colors tie into what I would call 'aspects' rather than traditional alignments and such.

The whole Lantern corps is another viewpoint on it, definitely. Kudos to greyjedi125 for that.

14. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    It's actually a very interesting concept and makes a lot of sense in an in universe perspective if you tie it in to lightsaber crystals and users of lightsabers with certain blade colors. One could even come up with head canon saying that the color a lightsaber crystal becomes when becoming attuned to it's user directly correlates with what "color of the​ Force" they identify with the most.

Mitth_Fisto and Darth_Elu like this.
  15. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    I've never been big on the whole lightsaber blade colors mean something translation, but it would be interesting. I do admit that.

Unless maybe it usually doesn't, but one who subscribes to that view of the Force when attuned to the color/aspect of the Force they feel closest to, then maybe it does affect the blade color. But viewing the Force in that way or something similar being a prerequisite. Intriguing notion.

16. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Well in canon, even the Jedi use different lightsaber colors to indicate what type of Jedi they are. Guardians (like Anakin and Obi-Wan) use blue lightsabers, Consulars (like Qui-Gon and Yoda) use green lightsabers and Sentinels (like the Temple Guards and Bastila Shan) use yellow lightsabers.

There are some exceptions, but for​some exceptions, like Mace Windu the alternate color also relates to his personality (purple being a mix of red and blue parallels his balance on the​ edge of the dark side when using vapaad).

17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    I don't believe that was ever truly canon, was it? That was just what people started interpreting and it became a fairly popular idea. Even if the color coordinating was done intentionally, I don't believe it was ever stated verbatim anywhere in world that those colors mean those things. Classes are never mentioned in the books, movies, comics, and such. Not like that.

Games do not count because they are used as a technical feature for gaming purposes. That's what propagated the whole thing.

18. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Fair enough. It was never explicitly stated, like you said. It's just fun to think about, sorta like zodiac signs. I actually break the rule myself with my main OC, as Kev-Mas still uses the red lightsaber blade he used as an Emperor's Hand/Emperor's Shadow Guard even after he becomes a full on Grey Jedi and his personality is anything but someone lusting for power or full of anger and hate.

Darth_Elu likes this.
  19. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Yeah, I hear that. Like I said, it is interesting for sure. But yeah, never canonized…and was never something I was big on. I feel like that robs characters of their individuality. Like Kev-Mas in Grey Way is able to truly able to showcase a minor, but important part of himself in that he still uses that red blade now.

But if tied into the rainbow spectrum somehow, it does become a little more tolerable in my eyes… :p

20. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    *fights off the dust threatening to collect*

I suppose I'll launch a new discussion topic to keep this going, even if I have to double post to do it. ;)

What do you think would have happened had the New Generation Project succeeded and gave birth to Force Sensitive Mandalorian Soldiers?

21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    I am of the opinion that the Sith would try to absorb them into their ranks, or make sure they become darkside allies. If they were anything like Jedi ( lightsiders ), the Sith would see that as a threat to the tenuous balance existing between sith and jedi, and likely device a way to undo, or discourage lightside mandos by sponsoring darkside ones.

The Jedi are likely to assume similar tactics for similar reasons.

22. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Force Mandos become a battleground between the Jedi and Sith in a microcosm view of their overall war? Interesting…that has a good story potential there actually!

Something Bardan_Jusik would probably enjoy I imagine. :p

Mitth_Fisto and Mikaboshi like this.
  23. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    greyjedi125 Forcing me to double post again. [face_waiting] :p

To reply to your question in the Shado Athenaeum, I'm thinking on yes to showcase the chaos that it was and to have things start out with a bang. But, well, you'll just have to see for yourself what I have planned. ;)

Tags to: Mitth_Fisto, Sinrebirth, Mikaboshi

Will have any OOC chatter to take place here I think. :)

Sinrebirth and Mikaboshi like this.
  24. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Alrighty. I wasn't sure where OOC chats were taking place. Now I know. Thank ye. :)

Mikaboshi likes this.
  25. Dioskouros

Dioskouros Jedi Youngling

Mar 16, 2017
    Greetings Potentate Juhne, everyone,
    call me 'D' if Dioskouros' a mouthful haha Great to talk,

Now Grandmaster Darth_Elu , I'll put in by saying force sensitive soldiers/clones were created:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cuis_clone

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/X2

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darktrooper + http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_stormtrooper initially using the Jango Fett http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_clone Template,
    not forgetting Galen Marek's successful clone as well http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Apprentice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.