main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Shadow Team

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rampani, Apr 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Maija grinned. "Grenades? Ah.... I played with those when I was a kid. I had the best arm on Iseno."

She stopped. "If me being here will make you nervous, I'll go."

tag: knighthawk

2. KnightHawk

KnightHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

"No, I'm not nervous."

OOC: Creative juices need refilling. I'll post better stuff later.

TAG: corellian_chic242

3. Rampani

Rampani Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"It's just going to be the two of us until Hal starts shooting. Once he starts, the Vong will figure out where he is pretty quickly. We'll then join up with Hal and Maija and I'll leave a nasty little surprise at the building for the Vong. Now let's go."

Bail moved to the door of the warehouse and stuck his helmeted head around the corner to see if it was clear. He almost caught a thudbug in the face for it. Bail stumbled backward and motioned for Ruuk to join him.

"Ruuk, we have a problem. It's a Vong hunting party. There's only six of them, but they have thudbugs. I need you to go out the other door and sneak around behind them. I'll distract them. Once you get in position, start to shoot. Hopefully, between the two of us we can get them. Now go!"

TAG: plokoon

4. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Ruuk nodded and and ran towards the back door. Bail would distract them, giving Ruuk the element of surprise. He got outside and carefully inched across the wall. His back was facing the wall. He took out his guns. if he threw a thermal detonator, it might hit Bail. He would get a thermal detonator when Bail was safe and away. Come on Bail, hurry up!

5. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

Bail jumped out from cover and began to fire his blaster pistols. He had shot one Vong in the face before before geting hit by a thudbug in the chest. Although his armor protected him, Bail was thrown backwards. He hit the ground hard and stayed there. His last thoughts were Hurry up, Ruuk!

6. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Maija heard the whine of distant blaster fire. She grimaced. "Sounds like Bail and Ruuk ran into a little trouble."

7. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

"Yeah, and it doesn't sound too friendly." Hal reached over to the comm-system and keyed in Bail's frequency. "Boss, I've got a question for you." He raised his rifle so that he could see one of the Vong through the eyepiece. "I have one of the attackers in my sights. Do I have clearance to open fire?"

TAG: Rampani

8. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    As Bail came out all the Vongs turned around at him. Perfect, Ruuk thought. He took out his blaster pistols and shot four laser bolts into a Vongs head, killing him. They turned around and came at him. He shot three more laser bolts into the next Vong. It didn't kill the Vong but it was hurt bad. He took out a thermal detonator and threw it into the bunch. The one that was hurt bad died. Another Vong was also killed in the blast. Two left, he thought. A vong stopped and spoke to another in an odd launguage. From what he gathered, Ruuk thought he said "Go get the injured one, I'l take him." He made his conclusion because one Vong ran towards Bail as another ran at him. Ruuk shot laser bolts into his Vong continuely but it just kept coming.The Vong raised his amphistaff and ran even faster towards him. It came to Ruuk and knocked him down. It walked backwards. Ruuk knew what it what was doing. Enjoying its kill. It would strike him hard and fast, then take his time while ripping Ruuks flesh apart. As it ran towards Ruuk it sliiped on a small branch that lay on the floor. It slipped, and his face fell flat on the amphistaff's blade. Black blood oozed out. He then remembered. Bail! he could distanly see the Yuzzhan Vong near Bail raise his amphistaff. He would try to kill Hal he same way this Vong had tried to kill him. A comlink message interupted his thoughts. It was Hal.
    "Boss I've got a question for you. I have one of the attackers in my sights. Do I have clearance to open fire?"
    He picked up his comlink.
    "Shoot Hal, Shoot!"

Tag: Knighthawk

9. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

Hal looked down on the scene from his sniper post. Bail was in some trouble. Some? Guy's gonna die soon! Hal pressed a button, arming a silencer on his rifle, and took careful aim at the Vong warrior. Right between the eyes on full blast should be nice... The red bolt quickly charged from the rifle with the force of the fires of Hell. Two seconds later, the Vong warrior was disintegrated. A small wisp of smoke came from the barrel of Hal's DXR-6 as the creature disappeared. A smirk crossed his face.

TAG: All

10. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

Bail awoke to see a headless Yuuzhan Vong body lying on top of him. He scrambled backward in surprise. He turned his head to see Ruuk standing over other dead Vong.

"Holy Sith! What happened Ruuk?"

TAG: Anyone

11. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    "I killed four Vongs, including this piece of filth," Ruuk said kicking the Vong on top of him. "While you were knocked out, Vong cam at you. As you can see Hal cooked it pretty well. How are you feeling? You okay?"

12. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: Time for a little bumping...

IC:

Hal keyed the comm-unit again. "Bail, this is Hal. Out of curiosity, when are you and Ruuk going to get the general out of there? This place is getting a little creepy."

TAG: Rampani

13. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

Bail pulled out his comlink as Hal spoke.

"We're going Hal. I was a little surprised to wake up and find a dead Vong on me. Anyway, Ruuk and I are moving out. We'll be at your camp in a few minutes. Stay their and watch out for any Vong. They're probably going to start searching your general area. Be careful."

Bail put his comlink away and stood up. He turned to Ruuk.

"Thanks for the save. But we need to get moving. Let's go."

Bail moved past the dead warriors and toward an alleyway that seemed to be the shortest way toward Hal's encampment.

TAG: Anyone

14. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    Ruuk followed Bail towards the Alley way. He asked Bail, "You think they're looking for us?Is it possible they know we're here?"

15. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"It's not a possibility. They know we're here. The presence of that hunting party was no accident. The question is whether they know about Hal and Maija. We've got to get to them."

Bail moved down the alley and onto the main street. Seeing no enemies, he dashed across the street and motioned for Ruuk.

16. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    Maija listened to Bail's message and fingered the heavy blaster pistol at her hip. "Sounds like we won't have long to wait."

17. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    IC:

[The sooner, the better,] Hal muttered under his breath in Corellian. He removed the charge clip in his rifle and replaced it with a new one, which he then locked in place to fully arm the weapon. He then carefully placed his pack of flashbang grenades on the table, standing each of them upright.

TAG: All

18. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: Noting the lack of responses, I'm going to go for an emmy in character suicides here.

IC:

As Hal neatly stacked the flashbang grenades, a strange noise came from behind him. It sounded like a Vong warrior bearing two Amphistaves. Sithspit! Hal thought to himself as he turned, sword in hand, to face the beast. He dropped his rifle and charged forward with the sword in his hands, the reddish-black blade glistening in what little light it could find. His weapon caught one of the Vong's 'pets' square in the jaw, clipping it back and forcing from it a howl of pain. The other was not so unlucky, and managed to bury itself in Hal's left arm. The fangs sank in hungrily, releasing a strange poison.

Hal fought the beast with a vigor never before experienced, sweat rolling off of him as blood would gush from a wound. He brought the sword down hard on the hungry Amphistaff, causing it to recoil from the injured flesh. Soon, he had his sword across the enemy, lopping a hand off. The warrior responded by merely bringing his remaining weapon up to crash against Hal's head. The impact ripped open part of Hal's forehead, causing more blood to run. Some got in his right eye, and he began seeing red cover everything.

The sword in Hal's hands began getting weaker after the first ten minutes, and the Vong still had one Amphistaff in hand. At length, though, Hal managed to barely overpower his adversary and knock the other staff away from the battle scene. It fell to the ground beside the building with a sickening thud. As soon as it hit, Hal raised his sword up and buried it in the warrior's brain, killing it instantly. The sword released itself from his grip, and he was too weak to hold it again. He looked at the battle scene without a hint of comprehension, so great was the blood loss he had suffered and so devastating was the poisoning he had endured.

Under the stress and fatigue of the recent fight, the most he could do was slowly trudge back to the weapons table. He collapsed onto one knee halfway there, unable to move at all. With great effort, he lifted his head and looked forward, catching sight of Maija. His face took on a bewildered look, for he didn't recognize her. His mouth opened, and formed what appeared to be a word. He tried his best to speak, but no sound accompanied the name he tried to vocalize. After struggling to make himself heard, he was finally greeted with a faint, dying whisper. "Soriala...?" He suddenly saw a blue light closing in around him, and he fell forward on his face, dead. A pool of blood came out from his arm and forehead, indicating where he had breathed his last.

TAG: corellian_chic242

19. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    Ruuk and Bail soon got up to Hal and maija's hiding post. Ruuk saw two broken amphistaffs on the ground. He then saw a person, lying on the ground in a pool of blood. It was Hal.
    "What happened?" he asked to no one in particular.

20. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    OOC: Once again, I apologize for my lack of posting. My sister has had control of my computer and she wouldn't let me on. I've also been playing the PC game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds. Sorry that we lost you KnightHawk. Don't worry, I'm gonna PM someone I know to get another character. If anyone else wants to leave, PM me and then post your characters death. Thank you.

IC:

"Ruuk, it looks like he was ambushed. But where's Maija? She was with Hal. Hopefully we'll find her. Let's gather Hal's equipment and take it with us. We might need to use it."

21. KnightHawk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOC: I hope you enjoyed the little spark of creativity. Best way I could think of.

22. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    OOC: UPPPPP!
    IC: "I guess your right Bail." Ruuk picked up his comlink. "This is Shadow three to Shadow Four do you copy?" There was silence.
    "Damn it Maija, where are you!"

23. corellian_chic242

Feb 17, 2003
    OOC: I'm sorry. I haven't been able to do any of my RPGs lately. :(

IC: Maija stood up from her hiding place, still staring at Hal's dead body. "I'm right here, Ruuk." She wiped a tear from her face with a dirty finger, leaving a wet streak across her face.

tag: anyone

24. plokoon480

Jul 31, 2002
    Ruuk turned towards Bail. What do we do now Boss? Keep going, or head back?

25. Rampani

Feb 25, 2003
    IC:

"We must keep going. Saving the general is our top priority."

Bail turned to Maija.

"Are you going to be okay? We can rest here if not."

TAG: CiCi

OOC: I'm working on getting another person in on this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.