main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Shadow War - Times End - Two new factions opened up! - Legacy: War spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    Torturous/Zurron
    Aboard the Dark Child, Engine Room

Torturous twisted his blade in his opponents gut, at the exact moment that he pulled it out he hit the switch and deactivated the blade. Torturous watched his enemy fall to the ground and die. Torturous spit on his enemy with disdain. "You were a waste of time." Torturous hated this. He longed for a opponent who would survive long enough to give him a challenge.

Torturous looked up as Darth Lilith walked into the Engine Room. ?Torch? ?Go and help Lexis in the hangar, while I will go to the bridge and help Darth Helinith.?

Torturous frowned as she ran past him towards the Bridge. He hated that nickname she always gave him. If he told her she would probably come up with something worse so he endured it. Torturous nodded to her as she ran, acknowledging the orders.

Torturous took off running down the hall towards the Hanger. As he neared the Hanger he heard fighting. In the distance he could see another person running towards the Hanger as well. Torturous couldn't make out what side he was on, but he suspected that he was an enemy. Torturous used the force to give his feet a boost and make him run faster. He would arrive at the Hanger just moments after the presumed enemy would. He was ready.

Tag: Sinre, Lexis, AOD

---

IC: Jakran Ulda
    Saridona Prime, Temple of Light, Dormitories

Jakran groaned as another stream of coughs through him out of bed. Jakran put his hand to his chest. His lungs felt as if they could explode. Jakran picked himself up off the floor and sat back down on his bed. Jakran rubbed his neck and coughed. This was going to drive him crazy. "Ugh, I just want to die. Sooner rather than later." He mumbled to himself.

Jakran glanced around his room. His room was a mess. His dresser was open and his underwear was scattered across the floor. His waste basket was upside down and the trash was dumped out. Jakran lifted up the basket and under it was a Monkey-Lizard. Jakran dropped the basket back down as he began to cough again. That waked the creature up, and it scrambled up to the top of his shelf. Jakran stopped coughing and looked up at the creature. "How did you get in here?"

Jakran looked around his room for a hole or some way for the creature to get in. With no luck he sat on his bed and looked up at the Lizard-Monkey. "Hmm, you don't look dangerous. Did you make this mess?" The Monkey-Lizard cocked it's head almost like it understood. "Do you want something to eat?" Jakran reached into a closed box under his bed and pulled out a bag of Figda candies. "These should be alright for you to eat." Jakran tossed one of the candies on the floor in front of the shelf, and popped one into his mouth and began to chew. He watched the little Monkey-Lizard climb down and eat the candy.

After a quick cough Jakran reached into the bag and pulled out another candy. He tossed it to the middle of the room. He watched as the Monkey-Lizard slowly crept towards the candy, never taking his eyes off of Jakran. The monkey-lizard grabbed the candy and ran back to his corner. Jakran tossed another to the middle of the room. The monkey-lizard did the same as before but this time Jakran used the force to move the candy a little closer to the bed inch by inch. The monkey-lizard was so entranced with trying to catch the piece of candy that he didn't even realize it when he was right at the foot of the bed.

Jakran took a piece in his hand and offered it to the monkey-lizard. The monkey-lizard quickly took it from his hand. Jakran took a small handful out of the bag, and put it on the bed. He popped one more in his mouth and put them back in the box. "Come here little guy." He patted the bed next to the candies. The monkey-lizard looked at Jakran, and then at the candies, and hopped up on the bed for his snack. "See not so bad." Jakran reached out his hand towards the monkey-lizard. When it didn't back away he put it on its head and scratched it's ears.

"You aren't so bad

2. Whitelight

Whitelight Jedi Master star 4

Aug 10, 2007
    IC:Seanna Vel
    Saridona Prime-on the board the bash brother ship

It wasn't that Seanna was no sociable it was that she could stand the the bash brother at there finest. Also, she had a mission to prepare for what was her mission. That was classified information, as she flooded herself over the all the bits of informational she had time to down load before their jump in hyperspace. Still she need to oil her babies up making sure they was good and ready if she need to use them. It wasn't long before she knew it was time to visit, let them know what their part of this all going to be.

Putting on her mash gloves, then her gulets. It was then time for her helmet which she never let the outsiders see her face. Still there it was herself fully in armor. Checking the date one last time, with the picture she had been give, all she need to do was have a bit of luck, she would be heading back with the cargo, to get her other half of her payment. As she found herself in the hallway she couldn't help but walk up to the front as her scanner with in her visor told her all she need to know it seem that they was at each other throats again.

Putting her fist against the bulkhead knocking on it loudly happen this would get there attention before she started to address just what their part in this all will be. Even as she saw both of them turn to them inside her mind. Beginning to wonder if she should found two that was a wee bit smart then these two, but then again they at less didn't ask any question which was a plus side. Beside she didn't think they was smart enough to do anything, thinking they hit each other in the head one to many times, there brains was fried know.

"Oh, butthead and your friend beavous here what I want you to do, make sure the engine stay hot, there is a secture chanalle between me and this ship. Do you think you two can hand that part?"

Tag: Bash Brothers

3. dewback_rancher

dewback_rancher Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2009

Before she and Silence could even head to the turbolifts down to the Promenade, Fey-Li felt her comlink buzz. When she pulled it out of her belt pouch and answered, to her surprise she heard Jak's voice. "Master, I am starting to feel better. Do you want me to come to you?"

Fey-Li smiled. "No, it's all right. I'm right here in the Dorms anyway," she replied. "I was going to introduce you to an old friend and deliver a bit of a teaching aid when I realized you were feeling ill. If you're feeling better, my friend and I can come right back to your room- won't even take a minute." She paused and added mischievously, "And I'm sure you've already noticed the teaching aid I mentioned, Jak."

She closed down the comlink and smiled at Silence. "Well, I suppose you do get to meet my Padawan after all. Shall we?" She turned and again lead the way back to Jakran's quarters.

Tag: TRJ, MM, GoL

4. T-rex-Jedi

T-rex-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2011
    IC: Silence

Fey-Li was about to give the tour when her comlink went off. Silence didn't pay much attention to the conversation till she put the comlink away and told Silence. "Well, I suppose you do get to meet my Padawan after all. Shall we?"

"Lead the way," Silence replied as Fey-Li turned around and Silence followed her back to Jak's room. Eventually, the two Jedi, accompanied by R3-BK, arrived and Silence knocked on the door to Jak's room. His knock gave a clue to Jak that Fey-Li wasn't alone and Silence's droid let out a beep.

Tag: MM

5. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Josch Decinchi
    Saridona Prime, Temple of Light
    "...Master Jay'su...he offered to teach me more about the living Force..."

This did not surprise Josch in the least. One did not have to be a Jedi to see that Treysk was going to focus on preparing the Padawans. He had made it evident in his opening speech that believed that the Guardians were just sitting back, enjoying the comforts of being on a planet that was not on any starmap.

Josch was not the type of instructor to control every aspect of his apprentice?s life. His masters did not teach him that way, so he was not going to teach that way either. He believed the best way to learn was by one?s mistakes. But he also was not going to leave her to her own devises either. So when he felt her leaving with Treysk, he did not rush off to stop her. Plus he wanted to see what the Bothan was planning on doing with her.

"Once we were outside we ran into this...this man. He wasn't as dark as some Sith, but the Dark Side was definitely in him. Once I said we were Jedi, he said he didn't want to harm us."

That must have been the third presence that he had felt out in the snow. Once he had taken care of the present issue he would have to introduce himself to the new comer. But for now he needed to focus on his student.

"Treysk used a Force vision on me...to make me think the man was going to attack him--- in reality he hardly moved!"

This news troubled Josch, to play mind tricks on someone to avoid a confrontation was one thing, but to entice a Padawan to attack someone was another matter all together.

"He called me a child because he was able to...penetrate my mind, and use my fears against me. He chastised me like I was a little kid, just because I haven't forgotten the fact that my home world was invaded!"

That was the last straw for him. He pulled out his datapad and quickly composed a message to the other council members. What Treysk had done was dangerously close to being the actions of a Sith and he needed to be stopped. In his message he stated that they would discuss their visitor?s actions at their regularly scheduled council meeting. He made no indication to his padawan of his own frustration with the Bothan.

He looked down into her eyes and calmly explained, "That is because, right now, you are acting like a child.? He made sure that he said these words in such a way that it did not seem like a rebuke. He continued by turning towards the artificial lake in the middle of the Promenade, ?Now slow down, take a deep breath, follow me, and explain to me how it felt in the Force."
    TAG: Padawan

---

IC: ???
    Saridona Prime, ???
    ***INTIATE TRANSMISSION***

{Encrypted}

There are new arrivals that do not appear to be Jedi or Syndic.[BREAK]

Possibly mercenaries or bounty hunters.[BREAK]

Sent a team to investigate and eliminate. [BREAK]

Your orders will be obeyed.[END]

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
    TAG: ???
    ---
    IC: Feitshansbuzziv & Vikkrinski
    Saridona Prime
    Seanna instructed them to keep the Ranger ready to depart and started to leave the shuttle. Vikkrinski rushed after her, ?Please let me go with you. I haven?t been on a proper hunt in awhile and need to stretch my legs.? Meanwhile, Buzz, who left the engines primed, came rushing up behind both of them, ?I help, I can shoot, please let me go too!? The trio continued towards the landing ramp, both the Squib and the Selonian charged down the ramp and stood in the Mandalorians way, pleading each of their cases.

Before she could answer either one of them a shot rang out in the distance. The blaster bolt traveled cleanly through Vikkrinski?s chest and continued, in and out, of Feitshansbuzziv?s skull. Vacant, empty eyes stared at S

6. Risca_Skywalker

Risca_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Risca Kor'le

"Yes, Padawan, come in."

Quietly walking in the room, Risca noted her master's flustered demenor but figured that she was like that because she had just woken her up. Clearing her throat slightly, Risca bowed politely to Gaan and got straight to the point as to why she was there.

"Master, you said you wished to see me. I'm sorry I wasn't able to come as quickly as I would have liked but...there were...family matters that had to be attended to."

Watching her master's reactions carefully Risca thought again whether she should tell her or not.

Should I? Or Shouldn't I? No...no I shouldn't. She may be Mando but she's more of a Jetti than I am. And telling her would not only be betraying Taab's trust but betraying my clan. This I cannot do.

Mentally nodding to herself, Risca decided that her choice was made, right here and right now, clan came first.

TAG: Zel

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Captain Antilles
    Aboard the Adjudicator, above Metellos, meeting room

Captain Antilles nodded. "I do have a briefing for you, Admiral."

As you will have seen on your way the task force has assigned to it the Scythe-class cruiser Mon Remonda, one Ardent-class frigates Retaliator and three ShaShore-class frigates, all assigned to this Imperious-class Super Star Destroyer. We are fully equipped."

She handed him a datapad which detailed the compliments.

Mon Remonda

CF9 Crossfire starfighters (36)
    Crix-class armored shuttle (4)
    1,500 troops

Retaliator

Nune-class Imperial shuttles (3)
    Predator-class fighter (12)
    200 Imperial troops

Each ShaShore-class frigate

CF9 Crossfire starfighters (24), Crix-class armored shuttles (2)
    250 troops

Totals

1 Imperious-class SSD
    1 Scythe-class cruiser
    1 Ardent-class frigate
    3 ShaShore-class frigates
    108 CF9 Crossfire starfighters
    10 Crix-class armored shuttles
    2,250 GA troops
    3 Nune-class Imperial shuttles
    12 Predator-class fighters
    200 Imperial Stormtroopers

Captain Antilles turned to the display screen, and pointed at the display. The Crustai system was evident, a Chiss-controlled system that was at the very edge of the Unknown Regions. "This is one of the Chiss outposts at the very edge of Triumvirate space. In the last year, we have lost contact with this world, and the Chiss have specified in their treaties since the end of the Sith-Imperial War that all contact be funneled through this system. We dispatched a Ardent-class frigate to see what was wrong, but it never came back. All we received ate two images back, through intense jamming.

A single image was evident.

Two Chiss-class Star Destroyers, what was evidently an antiquated Lucrehulk-class battleships and a trio of spherical vessels. "The latter vessels are Yevethan T-type thrustships. We have sent recon flights to N'Zoth, but they have not came back. We have sent similar deployments to Esfandia and Roxuli with the same results. We have concluded these are not Chiss deployments. The Yevetha elements suggest that."

A second image cycled past.

It was an alternate angle, but it showed, behind the flotilla, a single Pellaeon-class Star Destroyers. "We've identified these two vessels as the Accuser, a vessel which was formerly part of the Sith-Imperial Navy. They are one of the forty-four Pellaeon-class Star Destroyers unaccounted for from the Sith-Imperial Order of Battle."

"With the task force we have, we probably match that deployment. The Triumvirate wants us to approach the Crustai system, discover who these forces belong to, and assist the Chiss if need be. If the Chiss have allied with the One Sith, we must send back a force to inform the Triumvirate - as we have lost contact with Esfandia, we do not have any HoloNet contact across the gravitic wall. If it is inconclusive, we must advance into Chiss Ascendancy and discover the truth."

Her tone had dropped, suggesting she was reading from a script of sorts, memorised orders or some-such. The Captain looked away from the screen. "The Triumvirate has given you, Admiral, complete autonomy in this matter. We can go straight for Crustai, bounce around between N'Zoth and Csilla and see what is going on between there, or we can plunge into the Unknown Regions and take the hyperlane from Metellos to Ilum and launch from there. It's a few hours either way. We will be expected to check on Crustai sooner rather than later, but the Triumvirate understand that you may want to do things your own way."

Clicking her feet together, Captain Antilles stood to attention. "Orders, sir? Any queries? Do you wish for me to order the bridge?"

TAG: UnknownRogue
    --
    IC: Viper
    Crustai, world of the Acolytes of Darkness, shipyards of the Sith Imperium

The noise was dying down, as

8. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Alec Vandel
    Veragi, Edges

Here, Alec felt a small sense of regret as he heard the death screams of the pilots that he had inadvertently killed. Unlike the Trooper that he had slain on the station, it had not been in the middle of a duel where there had been no room for thought about killing. This time, he had known what he was going to do and, while he didn't mean to kill them, it happened nonetheless. That was the thing about war.

Nonetheless, Alec was fully aware that he had killed fellow human beings. Human beings that may've had families and hopes and dreams like anyone else. It was possible that the pilots found themselves in the service of the Sith for power and glory but the Consular couldn't forget that it was very possibile that they did it out of loyalty and their own beliefs of what was right. Did he regret that it came to this? Yes, but he knew that they had been willing to pilot starfighters in the service of the Sith despite the fact that battle and death could end their lives.

Just as Alec was driven by his Jedi duties, the pilots had been driven by their own. A clash of loyalties and duties was inevitable whether it had been some other Jedi or some other pilots.

["So, Jedi, do you wanna me to take you anywhere, or can I drop you off, say, on Cantras Gola? That was where-a I'd been asked to report to. I guess you want me to take you to my boss, and all that, draft a message about those Sith, and all that jazz, too."

Finding himself back on Naxy's ship, Alec glanced towards the pirate and had to grit his teeth at the light-headedness that he felt; such an exertion of the Force didn't come without a price afterall. Yes, Alec had to report this assault. The Jedi Order and the Galactic Alliance must know about this latest hostile action that had been undertaken by the Sith so that they could discuss and plan about what to do next.

And they also needed to figure out what to do with Alec.

"You know the drill," Alec repeated the pirate's words as he leaned back in his seat, the glowing expanse of hyperspace filling his vision. "I'm sure your latest broken law can be overlooked due to your efforts for today. Just get me to the nearest GA base. I have a report to make."

Well Alec couldn't be completely sure about Naxy getting off the hook but if the pirate was afraid about ferrying the Jedi - even though he just said he's done this before -, Alec wanted to give him some extra incentive to make sure they got back to GA forces as soon as possible.

TAG: Sinrebirth

9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Naxy
    En route to Cantras Gola

Naxy nodded, and jumped on. "Whaddya know - there is a decent GA base on Cantras Gola. Has been for years. The GA made sure the world was well protected, whatwidit being in the middle of Imperial territory an' all." The jump from Veragi to Cantras Gola was a short one, running on direct hyperlanes which were well-maintained by the Triumvirate.

Naxy nattered on, as he always did, about nothing, referring to Cade a few times in passing, and then they arrived... to a world surrounded by fire. There were a pair of Scythe-class cruisers being savaged by three Pellaeon-class Star Destroyers, Crossfires and Predators crisscrossing each others paths and firing with all weapons. The violence was astonishing; and the hulk of a Scythe-class cruiser was already drifting across the battle, aflame and nimbused by debris.

A call snapped out, overrriding the speakers. General Jhoram Bey came across the horn, the Weequay snapping orders. "Get that damn cargo scow out of my sky! You're in the middle of a battle!"

TAG: Sarge221

10. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Alec Vandel
    Enroute to Cantras Gola

While Naxy chattered on about nothing that Alec deemed important, the young Jedi just laid back in his chair to rest and simply think. The lightheadedness had vanished quickly enough and the Consular just sought to surround himself in the Force as he meditated. Surrounded by these mystical energies, Alec felt his thoughts center themselves and his body become at peace.

That was before it suddenly blared out a warning of danger just before Naxy dropped their ship out of hyperspace.

"What's going on?" Alec asked quickly as he stood up from his seat, his eyes wide as he tried to make sense of the fires that surrounded the space around them. He soon recognized the Scythe-class cruisers and the three Star Destroyers and he wondered if, somehow, the Sith that they just escaped from had followed them here.

No, it couldn't be. They couldn't have gotten here so fast. So are these more One Sith forces that had decided to asault another section of GA space? Was this the signs of a new war that the Sith want to instigate?

"Are these One Sith too?"

Alec didn't get an answer to his question when the voice that he recognized as belonging to Jhoram Bey came over the speakers.

"Get that damn cargo scow out of my sky! You're in the middle of a battle!"

"General," Alec immediately cut in, stepping past Naxy so that he could use the comms. "This is Padawan Alec Vandel of the Jedi Order. We've just evacuated from a similar assault conducted by the One Sith on Veragi. What's going on here? Are they assaulting here too?"

11. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: General Jhoram Bey
    Battle of Cantras Gola

Naxy swore as he swerved away from a wave of Predators spat fire at them, and then had to turn the ship aggressively again to avoid the wave of Crossfire's counter-attacked back.

General Bey scowled, but as a Weequay he looked like he was scowling already. "I assume you're retreating from Gelda or Vavrona, then, Padawan Vandel?"

Naxy snorted. "They in trouble too? We came-a from Veragi, General! Three One Sith Star Destroyers!"

"Veragi? The dig? Not again, Naxy," grumbled the General. "What did you do this time?"

The ebony-skinned nonhuman scowled. "Nothing, nothing! I justa investigated some of those artifacts that Cade asked me to." He licked his lips. "How bad is it at those other systems?"

"Three One Sith Star Destroyers a piece. That's twelve in total of those missing forty four. Seems someone's been busy. No Sith Dragons, though, so these are all Sith-Imperials..."

A bevy of alarms sounded across the General's channel, and he looked away in the hologram. He looked back. "Padawan Vandel, I heard you were stationed at Veragi guarding the dig with Master Dan. Put him on the line. I need him to take out one of those Star Destroyers, or I'm going to lose this battle. And if I lose this one, we'll lose all these systems."

The entire screen shook, and General Bey looked again. "I don't have time to talk anymore. Just get Dan to do it. If you can get aboard the center one, cause Nine Corellian Hells, I don't care."

And he signed off. Naxy blinked. "Um... General?"

TAG: Sarge221

12. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Alec Vandel
    Battle of Cantras Gola

Despite himself, Alec felt a flash of impatience as Naxy and Bey went back and forth with one another about the artifacts that the pirate got arrested for. Was this really the time for it?

However, Alec paid close attention to when the General spoke about the other attacks. Gelda, Vavrona, Veragi, and now Cantras Gola. Three Star Destroyers apiece which, as Bey summed up, made up twelve ships in total. Alec heard about the skirmishes that were going on with the One Sith but he had been under the impression that they were just that: skirmishes. And they were skirmishes against a Sith enemy that had been broken and was currently being hounded by Galactic Alliance and Imperial forces. Why would they choose now of all times to make such an offensive?

Veragi he understood as the One Sith probably had some kind of knowledge or interest about the artifacts like the ones that Naxy had tried to make off with. But what about Vavrona and Gelda? Was this attack here at Cantras Gola just meant to destroy a GA base in an attempt to strike back at the current galactic order?

Alec didn't let himself dwell on it; there would be plenty of time to wonder about the Sith's intentions. Right now they had to survive and maybe even beat back this current attack. But what was he supposed to do? He was just one Padawan in a pirate's ship. What was that supposed to do against a Star Destroyer?

"I don't have time to talk anymore. Just get Dan to do it. If you can get aboard the center one, cause Nine Corellian Hells, I don't care."

"General!" Alec tried. "Dan is..."

He didn't get the chance, the Weequay signing off before Alec could explain that Dan was dead. A flash of frustration came and went but Alec put his focus on the battle.

"Start taking scans of the center Destroyer," Alec ordered Naxy even though he really had no authority over the pirate at all. "Shields, hull breaches, whatever we can find. We need to find a way to take it out. Have they even noticed us jumping in? Maybe that can give us an opening too..."

Alec was out of his element and he hoped that this first step would be enough to give him an idea of what to do. He was a student of the Force, not naval tactics or ship-to-ship combat. He wasn't even an expert pilot like many of the other Jedi in the Order were nonetheless a tactician that oversaw naval battles. But he had to do it. Not try, do, because anything less could find another patch of space being taken over by the One Sith with more GA soldiers and possibly civilians dying by their hands. still, he had a daunting task ahead of him.

How was he supposed to get on one of those Star Destroyers? And, more importantly, how was he supposed to, as the General stated, 'take it out' when he got on?

Remembering that it was the Force that he wielded, Alec stretched out with his senses towards the designated Destroyer that he was to attack. He wanted to try something. Having such sensitivity and extreme talent when it came to the Force, the Padawan had access to some powerful abilities. Rare ones too like the Shatterpoint. It was said that such a technique was only usable by the Skywalker line but Alec found himself learning it during his training. It allowed a Jedi to see what is described as fault lines of an object. These fault lines could be perceived as where one could strike to completely shatter the object or fault lines that designated where one could shape current or future events.

Alec had gotten pretty good at using the technique. But what he was trying to do went beyond what he had normally done. He was trying to find a shatterpoint on a Star Destroyer whether it be where he can strike to take it out or where he must go in order to start the events that would lead to taking out the warship.

13. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Master Ash
    Sposia, Government District, a mile away from the Central Tactical Grid

Ash stood his ground for now as he he finally caught the sith's attention. The sith creature took a split second to swat away at the Telson with the Force, sending the clawcraft spinning away. Ash did not seem concerned as he focused on his enemy. The grey jedi had full confidence that Gorgos would avert disaster, if even at the very last possible moment, though probably not completely unscathed; after all, that was the 'specialty' of droid brains. That's just what they did.

As a miraluka, Ash saw the world very differently from others. Nearly everything he saw emanated the Force on some level. He could detect and see living organisms so small that no normal eye could see, and even perceive things beyond barriers, for the force was a stream that bound all things. It was thus that he could see the force furnace that the sith creature truly was, the way he employed the force and his sabers together, not unlike the techniques Ash so preferred to employ. But more importantly, Ash could see inside the opacity of the creatures dermal covering-his skin did not prevent him from seeing beneath it, or the ripples of energy his ponderous form created as he advanced in his fury.

Ash allowed the creature to build some momentum before he focused his telekinetic powers inside the creature's cardiovascular center-then began to squeeze. The creature's own thunderous progress lent energy to Ash's constricting efforts. Perhaps it would not be aware of the critical blow Ash meant to deliver until it was too late, or so hoped the Force Master; either way, Ash was alert enough in the event of any sudden surprises, like the Force Scream the creature had displayed. If his defense was ill-timed, the consequences could be fatal at this range, however, there would also be an opportunity there. Either way, Ash was mentally ready, and was inwardly glad that the other sith had gone on his merry way. Apparently he was not worthy of his notice-and that was a good thing, at least for now.

And so, the advancing creature barreled down on him as Ash continued to apply pressure in his attempt to utterly crush his opponent from the inside. This was a very dangerous gambit as the creature's spinning blades did posses a formidable reach, moreover, if the sith practiced the lightsaber-force techniques Ash himself used, well, he knew exactly how deadly those were, and could not allow himself the slightest error in his calculations.

As for the convergence-it would have to wait, as the 'now' required his full and undivided attention.

Tag:Sinre

14. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Alisha Tano

"That is because, right now, you are acting like a child.? Josch replied lightly. His tone of voice didn't suggest it, but Alisha could tell her Master was troubled from her news. She wanted to snap a response but thinking of the trouble she could get in, Alisha grudgingly held her tongue.

Her Master turned toward the artificial lake in the middle of the Promenade, and continued,?Now slow down, take a deep breath, follow me, and explain to me how it felt in the Force."

For a moment, Alisha glanced in the direction of the main door where she had stormed back inside, but noticed Master Jay'su was still in the snow. Good... she thought. I'd rather face a wild akul than see him again. He could use any other kind of vision on me... Letting out a deep sigh, she began to follow her real Master as he walked toward the lake.

TAG: CPL_Macja

15. Dinkus_Mayhem

Dinkus_Mayhem Jedi Master star 3

May 4, 2006
    Will be making IC post tomorrow. :)

Sinrebirth Approved

Noms de guerre: As a Sith he was known as Darth Sicarius, though now goes primarily by Sicarius. At times he will utilize other names such as Mastema (The Avenging Angel) and Leto (The Hidden One).
    Sex: Male
    Species: Gurlanin
    Homeworld: Qiilura
    Class: Former Sith Assassin, Current Dark Jedi (Marauder level in rank and ability)

Appearance/Clothing:
    [image=http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/Dinkus_Mayhem/Star%20Wars/gareth-pugh-neo-matrix.jpg]
    Undergarments/alternate clothing:
    [image=http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/Dinkus_Mayhem/Fantasy/pzo1112darkstalker.jpg]

Personal effects: Standard equipment for a independent traveller. Nothing specialized other than his lightsaber and his spacecraft.

Weapons: 1 red bladed lightsaber, 2 long bladed daggers (created in ancient times through the use of Sith Alchemy, though he possesses no skill in that field of his own).

Skills: Specializes in espionage, infiltration and assassination. Specifically his abilities are; Force Speed, Force Sense, Force Cloak, Force Barrier, Force Concealment (Stealth), Force Jump, Force Stun (basic and advanced versions), Force Choak, Telekinesis, Battle Precognition and Shatterpoint.

He has shunned the practice of all other abilities as he sees them as being irrelevant to the duties he was tasked to preform for the Sith.

Vessel:
    [image=http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/Dinkus_Mayhem/Star%20Wars/fury-starship-500x259.jpg]

Bio: Darth Sicarius, his real name unknown to all but him, was raised on the planet of Qiilura as are all of his species. His life was good, full of love....normal. The came the Clone Wars, and with it the Separatists.

This invasion of Qiilura spurred many Gurlanin to action, believing that if they helped the Galactic Republic peace and solitude would be returned to their planet. One among them was Darth Sicarius' mother, who's natural racial abilities coupled with her strong connection to the Force made her highly desired by the Galactic Republic's war machine.

She served with distinction, specializing in sabotage and espionage, and through the course of multiple missions aided the very side she believed would liberate her planet. Unfortunately the Jedi had brought Republic settlers to Qiilura, in their infinate wisdom they must have believed that this was best, and though they were successful in removing the Separatists the settlers decided to stay.

Now armed with Republic weapons, and trained by Jedi, those settlers refused to be moved against their will. The Gurlanin, seeking only to preserve their way of life, choose the only course of action they had left. A team of Gurlanin spies risked their life to double cross the Republic and deliver information to the Separatists that would result in the loss of over 10,000 Republic troops.

It was unfortunate that a few of those who fought to bring freedom to Qiilura in this way sacrificed their lives, one among them was Darth Sicarius' mother. The pain was a cancer that never left his heart, and the blame for that pain he directed at both the Jedi who brought the settlers and the Republic who refused to do anything about them until the Gurlanin forced them to take action.

Not long after her death he left Qiilura with thoughts of finding a way to protect it. One of the first worlds he traveled to was Eshan (home of the Echani), having heard of their great ability in battle his desire was to learn about them and their culture. During this time he became very skilled in the echani art of unarmed combat, but the greatest knowledge came when another discovered he had great potential in the Force and showed him secret relics that would introduce him to the Dark Side of the Force.

It was a quick path to power, he wanted mor

16. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Saridona Prime

Gaan tried to focus on the Padawan as the girl entered the room.

"Master, you said you wished to see me. I'm sorry I wasn't able to come as quickly as I would have liked but...there were...family matters that had to be attended to."

Gaan nodded. "Yes, I called you, Padawan. I understand about the other matters, and appreciate your coming as soon as possible. We should start on your training... What weapons do you have, and which are you already familiar with?"

TAG: Risca

17. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Josch Decinchi
    Saridona Prime, Temple of Light
    Josch noticed his Padawan?s apprehensive glance back towards the main entrance, her feeling of anxiety hung on her like a foul odor. The Jedi Knight knew that he needed to assist her in fortifying her mental defenses. If they were to face off against Sith they would do far worse to her then what Master Jay?su had just done to her.

As they crossed the Promenade, he listened to Alisha?s explaination of how the events had felt, to her, in the Force. Treysk is up to something. I am going to need to find a way to keep a closer eye on him. She continued explaining as they crossed the lake on their hover boat.

As they reached the coastline of the island in the middle of the lake Josch led Alisha, without words, towards the octagonal, four-story building adjacent to the Meditation Gardens. It housed the various training rooms necessary to transform a Padawan into a Knight.

Standing before the entry way to the facility, Josch paused and turned to face his pupil. ?The time has come for you to enter into a larger world. What kind of a Jedi will you become? What path will you walk? These answers are inside of you and we will discover them together. I have brought you to the door, it is up to you to enter through it.?

Josch turned around and walk through the door. It then suddenly slammed shut before Alisha could follow.
    TAG: Padawan4687

18. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Alisha Tano

Alisha stumbled backward as the door to the training faculty slammed shut. She noticed her Master had done nothing to open or close it. It would take at least a subtle motion to make a Force push, and he just walked through.

Okay...how to get in... She thought, placing a hand on her chin. For a moment, Alisha considered using the Force to break through, but didn't want to damage it. Kneeling down beside the door, she looked at the lock. I was always good with mechanics...maybe I can break through the lock.

It took a few minutes, but the door finally opened. Taking a deep breath, Alisha took several steps inside. "Master Decinchi? Where are you?" she spoke up, looking around the room for him.

TAG: CPL_Macja

19. Gotab

Gotab Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2011
    GoL Co-GM: CPL_Macja approved!

Name: Ian Thrace
    Species: Human
    Planet of Birth: Unknown
    Appearance: Medium height. Slender build, moppish hair

[image=http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee387/ilikeguns2/StarWars/ericheadertumblr.jpg]

Weapon Description: One blue lightsaber and one green training lightsaber.

Personality: Ian is very unsure of himself. He was forced to hide for years, and than was used by a criminal gang who always put him down and kept him under their thumb. He has almost no skill at combat and shies away from it and confrontation at all costs. He is adept at telekinisis, but he is only able to lift small objects. Though he has the ability, he lacks the confidence in himself to lift larger ones.

Biography: Ian's earliest memories are as a four year old child watching the Temple at Ossus burn while under attack from Krayt's forces. He was taken by a jedi knight and escaped the destruction. They hid on various worlds, trying to stay out of the spotlight as Ian began some rudimentary training in telekinises and force camoflage, areas in which he seemed quite adept.

Five years later, hiding on Coruscant, they were tracked down by a Mandalorian Bounty Hunter. Ian's master was slaughtered before his own eyes. Ian fled and ended up joining a criminal gang where his meager skills were put to use as a con artist and pick pocket. After that the force no longer spoke to him and his skills diminshed. Six months ago he and his gang were captured by the police and were eventually sent to a penal moon. On the way, a prison riot broke out, and Ian used the opportunity to escape and seal himself alone on the bridge. He watched on the security moniters as the prisoners and guards killed each other off, leaving him alone on the ship.

It was than that the force finally spoke to him, telling him the co-ordinates of Saridona Prime. Upon arrival, the prison barge crashed and he was forced to use an escape pod to survive.

20. Dinkus_Mayhem

Dinkus_Mayhem Jedi Master star 3

May 4, 2006
    That has to be the best character image I have ever seen. :p

IC: Sicarius
    Sposia, Government District, near the Central Tactical Grid

High above the streets of the Government District of Sposia a man watched as ruin quickly spread throughout the immediate area. His perch was a building not far from the most heated part of the battle, relatively short in comparison it still offered a good vantage point.

Flame and stone, laser bolts, smoke and the screams of those dying. The smell was not one unfamiliar to the man. Having once been counted among the Sith of the Dominion he knew it well, at their behest he had been the cause scenes like this himself. No more. For the past months he had become a hunter of Sith, and Jedi alike. The Dark Side was still his ally, he drew strength from his hatred of those who had made him what he was.

A killer still, but one who sought to end the reign of terror brought to the masses by the various Jedi and Sith factions.

He had come to here in persuit of his quarry. Several signs led him to believe this planet would make for good hunting, and though he did not know the reason Sposia had drawn the interest of the Sith he did know that when they came in force the areas related to planetary defense would be the first casualties, the Central Tactical Grid was a safe a bet as any.

When the fighting started things happened very fast, but the former assassin didn't hurry to make his move. He waited and watched, and though much destruction surrounded him for the moment he remained safe from harm. It was not until a blindfoled warrior joined the fray that Sicarius decided to move.

Leaping from his perch the nearly completely covered Sith dropped the few stories down to street level, his cloak spreading out and flowing around him like a living shadow. Through use of the Force he slowed his fall so that he landed gently enough on his feet to not cause harm, and as soon as his feet hit the ground he was running at full pace directly towards the nearest Sith. His lightsaber he kept concealed in order to avoid unwanted attention, his hands instead went to the ancient twin long daggers he wore on his belt.

As he neared the Sith he drew his weapons in a blur and lunged foward toward the back of the beings neck, a kill strike if it hit...if not, a fight it would be. Though he savored the though of killing any Sith, his true desire would be to make his way toward a higher ranking Sith if possible.

Tag: Sinre, greyjedi125, any others in the area

21. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Master Ash
    Sposia, Government District, a mile away from the Central Tactical Grid

For all of his collected knowledge of the Force and its nuances, Master Ash could never quite anticipate the Force itself, for it always and without fail, managed to surprise him. But beyond that, what he did learn was how to capitalize on said opportunities when they presented themselves, as it was happening this very instant.

Ash was focused on the advancing sith behemoth, so much so, that he'd only noticed another force user when he was already in mid-air, leaping at the exposed back of the hulking sith behemoth, seeking to do the most harm with a single strike!

Ash did not know who the being was or why he attacked the creature, as his aura was not very different from that of the sith- though it did feel rather strange, highly...complex. The moment Ash noticed the attacking figure, he doubled his telekinetic efforts to crush the raging beast!

"You shall not pass!!" the grey jedi master shouted with purposed vehemence, lending intensity to his own attack. Ash made a clawing motion with his free hand and squeezed his hand into a fist as he lowered it, which was merely a physical emulation of the actions he purposed in the force.

Inwardly, he welcomed the stranger's timely and momentary allegiance in bringing down the sith monster, though there was no guarantee that the same stranger would not turn on him immediately after. Never mind that. For the moment, there was only the sith monster; everything else would become clearer after it or they were defeated, for though an advantage had been gained, he knew full well it was no guarantee of victory, thus he still remained ready and alert for any eventuality.

Tag: Sinre, Dinkus_Mayhem. W00t! [face_peace]

OOC: Hail Dinkus_Mayhem, 'tis a great honor to RP with you. Excelsior! *bow

22. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    IC: Blair Iss'ak
    Aboard the Chu'unthor, Unknown Regions

?You trying to take an ear off or something?!? She heard his voice, but she wasn?t paying attention anymore, her focus was now split as she felt something, for a brief second she felt something that she couldn?t decipher.

She could hear his voice again, but she couldn?t bring herself to listen and make them turn into words. She barely caught his lightsabre as he came in quick.

She put distance between them. ?Did you feel that?? She asked.

A moment later she felt the jerk of the ship to which she responded by extinguishing her lightsabre and bracing herself, she responded a second too late, she stumbled in a most ungracious manner to which she righted herself accordingly.

On the comm system she could hear Rid Malt, one of the Jedi Masters of the ship.
    "Attention, all crew members of the Chu'unthor II, report to your battle stations, I repeat, repost to your battle stations, we are under attack."

?I guess we?ll have to continue this at another time? She told her dueling companion.
    She didn?t give him much time to reply before she was out the room and headed towards the hangar bay, where she thought everyone else would also be gathering.

?Battle stations?? She thought to herself ?We?ve never been attacked before?
    She knew that she had to do something, but what? She finally decided on asking about it once she reached the hangar bay, she was a pretty good aim all by herself and not a bad pilot. She could do anything they might need her to do whether it be out in the field or staying on the ship. With the Force she could do anything.

TAG: Kip, Rid, All NJT Members

23. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    NJT Co GM Approved

Name: Xenia Hulos
    Species: Human
    Planet of Birth: Tattooine
    Appearance: Long, straight, golden blonde hair, sky blue eyes, tan skin, 5/7 in height, 105 pounds, traditional Jedi robe
    Sith Title: None
    Weapon Description: None
    Biography: Xenia was born to Jolindar and Kellanda Hulos on the planet of Tattooine. Jolindar, Xenia?s father was a smuggler for a hutt. When he faild to deliver the shipment of drugs to his employer, the Hutt, in a fit of anger, ordered Jolindar and his family to be terminated immediately.
    Ten year-old Xenia was away from her home when both of her parents were murdered, and when she found their bodies, it was both shocking and sad. She vowed to find and kill any and all responsible for the death of her parents. Xenia was taken in by her aunt, Maulelle Karees, Kellanda?s sister. Xenia however, became impossible for the woman to control. At age fourteen, the young girl ran away, stowed away on a ship that was headed for Coruscant, and upon arriving on the planet, began living her life on the streets, stealing food and credits to survive. Xenia decided that this was no life for her, and knew her parents would certainly disapprove of her choice of living, so she once again stowed away on a ship, but this one was headed for Tattooine. When Xenia arrived at her Aunt?s house, she discovered her mutilated body and a pile of ashes where the house once stood. Now Xenia was truly alone with no place to go and no one to turn to. She returned to her thieving ways to stay alive.
    The day after Xenia?s sixteenth birthday, she met a Jedi who was on a mission on the desert world, and he discovered the young girl was Force sensitive, and after learning of Xenia?s dark past and present lifestyle, he brought her to the New Jedi Trials Jedi Temple.
    Present during the destruction of the NJT Temple, Xenia did all she could to help, watching in horror as the conflict claimed many lives, including that of the Jedi who brought her to the temple. Once again, she felt alone, and decided never to befriend or care about anyone again. Great resentment, guilt, and anger lies within Xenia?s mind and heart. Now living aboard the Chu?unthor II, she has become withdrawn, seldom trains, and hardly speaks to anyone. It could take a very large miracle to get through to such a disturbed young one.

IC: Xenia Hulos: Aboard the Chu?unthor II, Quarters

Xenia sat looking down at the floor as she remembered her past. If only she had stayed home instead of going to play with friends the day her parents were killed. If only she had not run away from her aunt. If she were stronger, and could have done more to help in the order, then maybe more Jedi would have lived. She was no good to this group or anyone. She should have never stayed with them after the destruction of the Jedi Temple. Nobody wanted or cared about her. Why didn?t the Force just take her life and be done with it?
    Feeling the jolt, being knocked from the chair to the floor, and hearing the announcement to get to battle stations, Xenia just sat where she was. What could she do? Nothing. That?s what.. They were all better off without her in the way. Xenia remained in her quarters, aware of the situation, but lost in her thoughts at the same time. Oh, well, Nobody would miss her anyway.

TAG: Fellow NJT Players

24. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Temple of Light, Training Grounds
    "Master Decinchi? Where are you?"

As Alisha looked about the darkened room for her master a translucent, blue-hued Kel Dorian, clad in the vestments of a Jedi Master, materialized in front of her. His hands were folded in front of himself and were hidden under the sleeves of his robes. His face was partially obscured by the hood that was drawn up over his head. Slowly he pushed his hood back to reveal his goggled and masked visage.

[image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081106231250/starwars/images/2/27/Doln_Tok_alt.jpg]

?Greetings Padawan Tano,? he stated matter-of-factly, ?I am Master Plo Koon and I will be your guide during this training exercise. Your Master, Josch Decinchi, is not allowed to assist you during this test. Upon completion of the exam, I will be giving him my recommendation for the specialization-Guardian, Sentinel, or Consular-that you should be trained in. I am simply a guide that will only be able to give you limited advice for each situation that you are presented with.?

It was obvious that he was not actually present, since the true Master Plo had been killed during the First Great Jedi Purge, but he also did not seem to be a computer program either.

He looked down at Alisha and continued, ?If you have any questions please ask, if not let us continue on.? He raised one of his hands and indicated that Alisha should head off towards her left.
    TAG: Padawan4687

---
    Saridona Prime
    Several kilometers south of the Temple of Light and equally as far away from where the Refuse Ranger had landed, a Kiltirin-class dungeon ship crashed into the side of one of the mountain ranges. The impact of the one hundred fifty meter prisoner transport caused several metric tons of rocks and snow to come cascading down into the river valley. The sheer momentum of the vessel caused it to become embedded, along its starboard side, into the face of the massive crag.

It was a miracle that the former prisoner Ian Thrace even survived the impact - but he did. Bloodied and battered, he struggled to find a way off the wreckage. He first attempted to exit through the loading ramp and found it jammed. He then looked to the portside crew hatch, but discovered that it was hanging out into the open mountain air and to step out would mean a suicidal plummet to his death. Becoming desperate, he decided that the only way to escape the situation was with an escape pod.

Ian climbed into one of the damaged vessels class-6 escape pod, after procuring some more climate appropriate clothing, and launched it. He made sure that the main boosters were locked down and did not fire, sending him straight into the heart of the planet. Instead it was sent tumbling on the ice covered river in the Valley of Light. He had travelled three-quarters of the distance towards the Temple and came to rest in a snowbank.

The young Corellian blew the hatch and stumbled out into the snow. He shambled his way towards a furry figure sitting out in the open, mumbling, seemingly to himself. Ian made it to where the Bothan known as Treysk Jay?su and crumbled into a heap in front of him.
    TAG: Gotab & JediDingo

25. Gotab

Gotab Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2011
    IC Ian Thrace
    Aboard the Kiltirin-class dungeon ship, THX 1138, near Coruscant.
    1 week ago.

"Pleeease!!!!!! Open the hatch, you have to let us in, we are dyyyying!" Ian didn't have to use the monitors this time. Nor did he need to use the speakers mounted on the console to hear the pleas of the men just on the other side of the sealed hatch. He could hear their screaming through the bulkhead. It was the screaming of men who had just minutes, maybe seconds to live.

***Moments before...***

Ian had been minding his own business when the riot had broken out. A prisoner had somehow escaped his cell and gotten to the engineering deck. There he had opened all the cell doors and the fighting between the guards and prisoners began. At first Ian had hid underneath his cot, trying to stay as far away from the violence as possible. But, peering out from underneath his hiding spot, he noticed the bridge crew had also been called in to quell the breakout attempt. It was his chance to get to safety. He sprinted down the hallway, using the force to hide himself from the others as much as possible, before finding his way to the bridge. He was in luck, in their haste to join the fighting, the crew had left the hatch open. Ian quickly bolted through and closed and sealed the hatch. He was safe.

He watched on the security feeds as the crew and prisoners fought each other, sometimes hand to hand, slaughtering each other. The deck grew slick with blood, and it stained the walls of every corridor. Eventually the prisoners seemed to gain the upper hand. Though it had been costly to them. Maybe a half-dozen had survived, and they were all wounded to one degree or another. They had another problem. A series of stray blaster bolts had destroyed the life support equipment for the aft decks and punctured the hull. Only the bridge was now afforded life support, there was no way for the mostly uneducated prisoners to fix the problem. Their only way to survive was if Ian let them on the bridge. Hence their screaming.

But Ian had seen how furious they had become with him when the police had revealed his secret. He had watched the murder and the destruction they had wrought in their escape attempt, and now Ian was afraid that he would be next. So he cried, he held his head in his hands and he cried until the sounds of screaming went away. He had no idea what he was going to do. He had no idea on how to fly this ship. No idea on how to work the communication equipment. If he was lucky the crew had gotten off a distress call and someone friendly would be by soon to pick him up. It meant going back to prison, but at least he would be alive. This would be so much better if this were all just some kind of horrible nightmare. Ian slowly cried himself to sleep.

He dreamt. He dreamt of a small blue planet hanging in the darkness. Suddenly, from that planet a bright beacon of light shot out into space. It was a beacon of hope to weary travelers, a beacon of hope to those who had stayed hidden for so long. It looked friendly and inviting. A voice whispered to him. "Go there." Ian was confused, even in his dreams he couldn't pilot a starship. He awoke with a start. The dream had seemed so vivid, so real to him. And the voice, the voice had sounded so much like when the force would speak to him. Back when he was with his master. He looked around the bridge, avoiding the monitors that showed the dead in the aft compartments. He waited for someone, anyone to come and pick him up. He heard the force speak to him again, this time more a soft hiss than a whisper. "Go. Go NOW!" The navicomputer seemed to spin up of its own accord, though perhaps Ian had done it himself somehow, he was delerious and was having a hard time distinguishing fantasy from reality. He entered a series of series of co-ordinates, but had no idea where they would lead, perhaps no where. Ian knew all he had to do was push the lever and the ship would jump to hyperspace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.