main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Shadow War - Times End - Two new factions opened up! - Legacy: War spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    IC: Kambie Loother

"Why you little, I'm the Gra..." Grandmaster Zey was obviously not calming down.

"Ahem," Knight Rand tried. What happened next annoyed Kambie to another level. Grandmaster Zey asked General Taab to explain what had happened to Zelus. Although Kambie continued to be frustrated with the Grandmaster her mood softened a bit when Taab offered a good opening. Kambie stepped forward, but the Grandmaster didn’t seem to notice.

"Loother," he bellowed. Again Knight Rand interjected this time with a cough. "Excuse me, Knight Loother," he said more calmly through clenched teeth, emphasizing her rank. "Would you kindly tell me," Taab cocked his head to one side, "tell us," Taab gave a slight nod. "What happened?"

“I was caught in a battle with an angry Sith,” Kambie stated a bit coldly. “As we battled she became more and more overcome with anger as her allies were killed by other Jedi from our temple. It wasn’t some rash decision made in the heat of battle. It was the only decision to be made in this battle. One of us was going to die. When I had the chance I took Zelus down,” knowing that Zey would erupt Kambie didn’t pause before finishing. “The precious code you seek, I got that from her moments before she took her last breath.”

Kambie did a military style about face, turning her in the opposite direction and marched right out of the hanger bay. She wanted to be as far away from Master Zey as she could get. She headed quickly for the quarters she had been assigned to pack her things. Once she was ready to go she’d pass on the codes, ready her ship and be out of here. No one here was Kambie’s friend. She’d done her part to help, but she didn’t want to be here anymore. Not when she wasn’t appreciated.

Tag: Bardan_Jusik

2. Gotab

Gotab Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2011
    IC Ian Thrace
    Hallways en route to the prison cells, Temple of Light, Saridona Prime

Confused and accused Ian was ready to run and take his chances when Knight Archisa's demeanor suddenly changed.

"Yes... yes you are."

The words took a moment to sink in for Ian, he sniffed loudly, trying to stop the tears from streaming down his face. She had been teasing him?

"Close your eyes...can you feel it...the certainty of what you just said...as it resonates through the Force?"

He closed his eyes, trying to feel what she said he should be feeling, but he didn't. Not yet anyway. Was this not a joke, but some sort of test?

"Once my Master told me that sometimes one must fan the flames of one’s fear...in order to overcome it...even add fuel to the fire so that it can exhaust and burn itself out. Though we are told fear is a path to the dark side, everyone experiences it. Everyone."

Everyone? Ian had doubts about that. He couldn't see that the Grandmaster had ever felt fear. Anger maybe, frustration certainly, but not fear. Knight Archisa too couldn't have ever felt fear, not like Ian had. She was so calm and composed. The very example of what a Jedi should be. Ian knew he could never stack up.

"Fear of fear is the greater obstacle. So subtle. Plus the shame and embarrassment of feeling weak. But, each time we confront one little anxiety, our unity with the Force increases. A little humor can aid us in that way...along with a few trusted companions."

Ian met Knight Archisa's gaze as she spoke. Maybe she did understand what Ian was going through. Maybe she could actually help...

"Well, I’ve probably said too much...and please forgive me for my playfulness before, though hopefully now you understand my motives for being so. These are lessons I am still learning myself."

She placed a hand on Ian's shoulder and squeezed sympathetically. Ian had a hard time accepting she was still learning anything, but she had earned his trust and he accepted her at her word.

"I may continue on to the stockade...care to accompany me?"

The stockade? Knight Archisa was still going to let him see her... Ian smiled and nodded enthusiastically before replying through a beaming smile."Of course, I'd be happy to."

Tag Ananta Chetan, Bardan_Jusik

3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC: Master Piim (NPC)
    Main shuttle bay, Temple of Light

Ignoring the commotion going on in the hanger bay, Master Piim listened intently to what padawan Ka was telling her. It was a troubling tale, though she knew not a surprising one. Being a padawan was a dangerous time for any aspiring Jedi. You could feel the force, so powerfully sometimes, and were training in its use. Often times that only increased the call from the Dark Side. it was only through training and guidance that a padawan could resist that call.

She reached out and took the Sith shotos, an interesting choice of weapon she thought as she examined them. They didn't seem to suffer the stench of the dark side. They were simply tools and hadn't been imbued with any dark powers. Sensing they were safe to return to the padawan she did so as she arched her eyebrow at him.

"This is a dangerous time for you padawan Ka," she intoned solemnly. "But it is good that you recognize the danger you face, that you pulled yourself back from the call of the darkness." Her stern look conveyed that the matter would not be done with just that. Still she needed more to go on, to see how deeply the call had affected this padawan. "Tell me, how did it make you feel, to kill the Sith and to open yourself to the dark side to do it?"

TAG: Zurros Ka

IC: General Hector Zey/Beskaryc Taab

“I was caught in a battle with an angry Sith,” Farmgirl (Knight Loother) finally spoke, clearly not happy with the way she was being treated. “As we battled she became more and more overcome with anger as her allies were killed by other Jedi from our temple. It wasn’t some rash decision made in the heat of battle. It was the only decision to be made in this battle. One of us was going to die. When I had the chance I took Zelus down,” Taab nodded along, confirming as best he could what she was saying without speaking.

“The precious code you seek, I got that from her moments before she took her last breath.” Now Taab was surprised, though fortunately with his bucket on no one could see his face. The General, (Hector Zey) wasn't so lucky. his mouth hung agape with surprise as Farmgirl made an abrupt about face and disappeared out the hatch into the corridor. Taab exchanged a glance through his T-Visor with The Negotiator (Knight Rand) who disappeared off after her.

"I...I can't believe it," the General finally muttered, more to himself than anyone within earshot. He seemed humbled by what had been said, though knowing the type, if not the man, Taab knew he wouldn't take it to heart. "Believe it or not General, but it looks like Knight Loother," (she had earned the right to be called by her given name now Taab figured) "has given us the opportunity we need to finally win this one." Fire seemed to gleam in the General's eyes now as he took in those words. Just a few moments ago he had been worried that their cause was lost, but now knowing that three Sith killed, the droid army was all but destroyed and the codes needed to rescue the imprisoned Jedi on the Star Destroyer were in their hands. It wasn't the Jedi who should be worried, it was the last remaining Sith.

TAG: Mitth_Fisto, Rebecca_Daniels, Coffee_Ninja

IC: Knight Elim Rand (NPC)
    Knight's Quarters level, Temple of Light

The look from Major Taab was all Knight Rand had needed to go off after Knight Loother. Granted he hadn't been able to see the Mandalorian's eyes through his T-Visor, and frankly Rand would have gone after her anyway, but it was good to know that he and the mercenary seemed to be on the same page. Of course if this was the course of action that the Mandalorian would have taken perhaps then it wasn't such a good idea the Jedi thought mirthfully to himself. Of course it was best that he undertake this particular course of action. rand wasn't a prideful man, but he knew where his own strengths lie, and he doubted that the Mandalorian's general demeanor could compare.

He followed Knight Loother at a distance, giving her some space to breathe for a bit. It seemed she was heading for the dorms, so it was possible she just wanted to be alone. If that was the case, Rand would respect her wishes, but he wanted her to know that she had a friend here at the Temple, someone who was thankful for the sacrifice she had made. He perhaps would have just come out and say that he had accomplished the mission, but maybe being humbled was something the Grand Master needed. Perhaps the way events had unfolded had simply been the will of the Force. The more Rand thought on that as he made his way through the halls to Knight Loother's room, the more he was sure of it.

Coming to her door he could sense she was inside, agitated, perhaps even frustrated. Perfectly understandable given the circumstances. "Knight Loother," he knocked politely on her door three times as he spoke through it. "I wanted to thanks you for your making our mission a success." He paused briefly, "May I come in?"

TAG: Runjedirun

IC: Healer Susruta (NPC)
    Infirmary, Temple of Light

Healer Susruta smiled to himself at the exuberant reaction of padawan Nosrep to Knight Dareagen's presence. It was good to have heroes, especially in dark times such as this. He hoped the Knight would accept the role eventually, even if just for appearance's sake.

"And I was just doing what any Jedi would have done, fight against an evil that had infiltrated your home." He explained, though Susruta noted how he placed his hand over the wound he had received in that battle. The Ithorian Jedi stepped forward to assist. "I nearly didn't survive. Only my connection to the Force allowed me to continue breathing." He looked at Susruta, "I'm fine by the way Healer Susruta."

"Fine?" The healer indicated where Daregan where holding his hand over his wound. "You don't appear to be fine. No one comes to the infirmary if they are fine." He gave a wink to padawan Nosrep, trying to let him know he was only joking, though why Dareagen had come here was a mystery. "Why don't you let me take a quick look? Since you're already here." He reached out to Dareagen. "Unless of course there is some other reason why you've graced us with your presence?"

TAG: ConservativeJedi321, galactic-vagabond422

IC: Darth Harbinger/Darth Sixtus/padawan Takkoo (NPCs)
    Stockade, Temple of Light

From his post just outside the prison cells padawan Takkoo could feel their approach. The Rodian youth didn't know who it was, so he checked his belt, fingering his lightsaber to make sure it was in place. Rumor had it that the night time mission to capture Darth Zelus had just returned, and that the mission had ended badly. These were probably Jedi coming to further question the Sith prisoners, but since he didn't know for certain he made sure he was prepared. He breathed a sigh of relief as the forms of Knight Archisa and padawan Thrace came into view. He opened the outer armored door for them, allowing them access to the cells inside before closing and locking the door behind them as he continued to wait outside. It wasn't his place to hear what they had to say, though he was curious. He had been instructed only to guard the door.

The outer door opened with a loud creaking sound, waking Darth Sixtus from her slumber. Her hair mussed she watched as the two Jedi entered. "Ian how wonderful to see you again," she spoke as the padawan came into her view. Then her attention was drawn to the other Jedi, Knight Archisa. "Oh, it's you," she said flatly, clearly not happy to see the elder Jedi of the pair. Meanwhile, Darth Harbinger looked on, silently. He had already been awake, though he swung himself into a sitting position on his cot as the Jedi arrived. Now he leaned forward, a feral grin on his gaunt face. It was almost time.

TAG: Ananta Chetan, Gotab

4. Zurros Ka

Zurros Ka Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 26, 2015
    IC: Zurros Ka
    Main Hangar bay - Temple of Light
    "This is a dangerous time for you padawan Ka. But it is good that you recognize the danger you face, that you pulled yourself back from the call of the darkness. Tell me, how did it make you feel, to kill the Sith and to open yourself to the dark side to do it?"

Zurros took the Shoto's back from Master Piim and clipped them to his belt, he had half-hoped she would take them to wherever they needed to be. He didn't know what to do with them. Staying silent for a moment he pondered what she had said, he had no idea of the administrative side of the Jedi Temple. Did they have a file room that documented the past lives of all the Jedi in the Temple?

'During the battle, I was weak and disorientated after the ambush at the deserted camp. Isolated from the main body of our army i was surrounded by enemies. Anger seemed like the key I needed to keep myself among the living, it promised power, which i used against a battalion of Droids. I wish the battle with the Sith could have been ended without death. Part of me wanted to go with her and learn the Dark Side, we seemed to fit together perfectly. But in the end I let the light back in, and realised that there was only one outcome to this battle, after i landed the killing blow, I held her to me and wept'

Zurros wasn't sure if his explanation made things better or worse,but it was always better to be honest.

TAG Bardan_Jusik

5. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Hochner Trevalus
    Main Hanger Bay - Temple of Light

Staying with the new Jedi he continued to move through the motions. Enjoying the simplicity and the complications with same measure, for the motions were his focus, his foci, and with them he found his center. His balance. Even as he heard yelling, shouting, turmoil among his own extended family here he kept moving. Drifting slightly toward the confrontation.

It was a miasma that tainted the very breath he took in the motions, a slow irritant. Every motion that brushed it away he felt it slowly returning once more. The fact that with a turn he saw the sources. The other new Jedi, the Grand Master, the Mando and a Jedi that he was not fully familiar with. So many were new, so many had left again after coming together once more. Sighing he felt the weight and thickness of those emotions, and let them slowly ooze away in the motions.

Then it was over. It had come, it had crested, and then it blown apart in a whirling softness. Using the motions he found himself standing straight once more, turning toward the Jedi he had been practicing with he bowed slightly before turning with a hop and dashing past the Grand Master he spoke but a single word. "General." It was the deepest insult he could muster that still was not against decorum and proper protocol.

Heading down the corridor he followed after the two Jedi who had left. Seeking the one at the fore.

TAG: Coffee_Ninja, Bardan_Jusik, Runjedirun, @others in teh hanger

6. Coffee_Ninja

Coffee_Ninja Jedi Master star 2

Jul 29, 2011
    IC: Kasumi
    Main Hangar Bay

Kasumi opened her eyes as the last move was done and looked over to see the Knight that had joined her. Just one brief look at him told her volumes. Her own way of working through things had helped another, and that was a glad sight. Kasumi returned his bow and watched him as he moved away from her. She watched those in the hangar bay. Some were in conversation over the battle, others telling stories of what happened out there, and yet others still remained quiet. The chatter of the hangar bay brought back a memory and she smiled.

Memory

Kasumi had been in hiding since the rise of Vader. She had felt the death of her fellow Jedi, her master, and the young ones. She had felt the silencing of her own world when it was destroyed. She had heard whisper of a rebellion lead by one of the twins. She had taken a chance against Master Yoda and Master Obi-Wan's advice and found her way to the hangar bay. She just wanted to see the Princess in action...she had led so many and was one of the only ones who started to stand up to the darkness. Kasumi had seen her leave the Jedi ship in the arms of the senator, but had not seen her since. As Kasumi caught a glimpse of her from the shadows in the hangar bay she was able to see so much of her mother in Leah, so much of her mothers strength. That was the light in her that burned so brightly. It was then that Kasumi saw a face she didn't expect to see again. He was tired...his face spoke of war and the worry that goes with it. She watched as he spoke with the Princess and then went to work on his own ship. Kasumi followed in the shadows. A tear fell from her eye and ran down her cheek, he stopped what he was doing and turned towards the shadows she was in. He knew someone had been watching. He reached out slightly through the Force to see who it would be....but he eyes showed disbelief. Kasumi stepped into the light.... "Phelan.....it's me."
    The tears that fell from her brothers eyes only matched her own as they hugged each other so tight that neither could take a good breath. Kasumi wiped his tears away as he did hers. She explained to him what had happened with her, how she had to go into hiding...and Kasumi listened as her brother told her that he had been able to make it off Alderaan safe as had their mother, but their father had stayed behind for the last transport to the Rebel base....and he had not made it. Their mother was able to help him be able to hide himself in the Force as well...knowing that Vader and the Emperor would come after any who could control the Force. Being a Forest walker and as connected as their family had been made both their mother and Phelan a prime target. The alarm sounded to call the fighters to battle. Phelan gave Kasumi a kiss on the cheek, said he loved he, and that they would meet again soon...he promised.

Kasumi watched as he boarded his X-Wing and took flight with the rest of the group. She waited for the next smuggling vessel to arrive and took her leave of the base. Years went by and she hadn't heard from her brother, and she didn't dare reach out through the Force to find him. She had her own struggle. Endor had become a base for the dark forces, and she and the Ewoks had done small little runs to ensure that their building of things was slower than planned. It was there...at the final battle on Endor that she saw her brother again. They were able to rejoice together. She showed him the village that she had been living in. He introduced her to a woman that he had fallen in love with, and wanted her permission to marry this fellow Forest Walker. Kasumi gladly gave it, and was able to stand up for him in their quiet ceremony months after the battle. Phelan had stayed behind to help the Ewoks and his sister rebuild what had been lost. It felt great to be in a Forest again...and one so ancient.

End Memory

It was Phelan that stayed behind in her place to watch over the village. It was her brother that felt the Force tell her that she needed to sleep as the same time she did. His was the last face she saw as the carbonate freeze was started. Neither sibling understood why the Force had told her to do this, and Kasumi still didnt understand it. Kasumi had now found herself in a new Temple, in the middle of the battle between light and dark again. Time had moved forward, but she was in the same struggle that she had left. All she had left now was her friend Buddy, the holocrons of her family and Alderaan, the holocron of Endor and her Ewok family, her memories, and the Force Ghosts that travelled with her. As she became more connected with the living Force, Kasumi was able to communicate more with those who had passed. As she turned to leave she saw her brother standing by some crates and smiling at her. She returned the smile...and knew that this is where she was supposed to be now. She had much to offer this new group of Jedi, and she had much to learn from them as well. Go get 'em sis. You know I'm right here. We'll be together when the Force wills it. Proud of you. Kasumi nodded to her brother and then watched as he disappeared. A single tear fell from her eyes and ran down her cheek. She wiped it away and quietly exited the bay. She walked down the hall with Buddy who stayed close by.

"Buddy, I need to help Thrace. I need to help him understand that fear happens, it's natural, but that the light can be a better guide than you fear. I'm not worried about him..as I see a good Jedi there. I am going to need your help in getting things ready. You up for it old friend?"

Buddy whistled his reply...and happiness at being able to help.

"Good. Now, I know you have been taking a look at the information from their databases since I have been gone. Can condense it for me, and give me the most important information for now? I will look into it more in depth later."

Buddy again whistled and began to bring up information as they walked. Kasumi watched the holograms he was bringing up as they walked the hallway. There was so much to catch up on, and the only way to help this temple was to understand what lead to where they are now.

Tag: Bardan_Jusik, Gotab, Mitth_Fisto , et al in hangar bay

7. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    IC: Semajj Nosrep

The older Jedi took a seat in a chair, he seemed distant, as if he carried a great pain on his shoulders. And as the weight of the younger Jedi's words sunk in he felt that pain grow in the human. Now he not only felt embarrassed, but guilty, it was apparently an event the knight had wanted more than anything to forget, and intentionally or not he had brought it to the forefront. The Ongree shifted his gaze to the floor as he heard Master Dareagan words, seemingly amused, but they also had an undercurrent of grief that only one attuned to the force might indicate.

"I am far from a master Padawan, I'm just a Knight." This was odd in the young apprentices mind, he was but a Padawan, he had always called his superiors my the honorific 'Master' as a show of respect. Whether they be an official Master, or a Knight, it was simply what he did, it came naturally to him. But if This Jedi preferred he be less technical, than perhaps he could accommodate him in that regard at least. "And I was just doing what any Jedi would have done, fight against an evil that had infiltrated your home." Ah, downplaying one's heroics, a strong sense of humility indeed. Whether he admitted it or not he was a hero, but it was not for this simple Padawan to judge. "I nearly didn't survive. Only my connection to the Force allowed me to continue breathing." Though that in itself was a heroic gesture, he had been willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good. Semajj was anything but a warrior, he wanted to do good as well, but if the time came, he wasn't sure if he could be so brave.

The attention couldn't be off him soon enough, and when Jedi Dareagan returned his attention to Healer Healer Susruta, Semajj felt relieved. But the Healer seemed to want to make light of the tension. When the Human indicated that he was physically unharmed the Ithorian responded in what appeared to the Ongree to be a mock serious tone "Fine? You don't appear to be fine. No one comes to the infirmary if they are fine." The Padawan wasn't sure what to make of the Healers response, and if he had eyebrows he would have lifted one quizzically as he stared at him. Instead he just did the Ongree equivalent, a slight raising of one eyestalk above the other. He made note that the Ithorian winked at him, which he calculate most likely meant that he was most likely simply fooling with the Knight before them. "Why don't you let me take a quick look? Since you're already here." The Ithorian continued. It was slightly amusing to be sure, and Semajj gave a toothy smirk at the Healers antics.

But all of a sudden as the weight of the situation came off his shoulders a wave of fatigue and exhaustion came over him. Looking at the chronometer above, he validated his assumption that it was indeed well past the middle of the night. He did not wish to simply bail out without consulting the healer as that would be rude, and not becoming of a Padawan of his stature, he had to be sure there was no more use for him before he retired for the night; yet he also felt as if he were intruding in a somewhat private matter. So he backed up to the wall so as not to intervene in the Healers discussion with the Jedi Knight, and stared at the floor as Susruta came to his point. "Unless of course there is some other reason why you've graced us with your presence?" Only a desire to avoid being the focus of attention again prevented him from requesting permission to be dismissed.

TAGS: galactic-vagabond422, Bardan_Jusik

8. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Suraya Archisa
    Temple Brig

Ian, how wonderful to see you again, Sixtus purred at young Thrace as they made their entrance before the prisoners. Oh, its you. Suraya simply nodded in acknowledgement as the dark woman looked at her blankly.

Then she started to connect the dots. Instinctively, her first impulse was to protect the padawan, expose Sixtus before him for the manipulative minx she really was, berate her for attempting to cunningly charm and mislead Ian, but fortunately she did not. Some still small voice within the more subtle realms of the Force told her to simply be still.

This was Ian’s moment, and perhaps exactly what he needed to overcome his fear and hidden desire to seek solace in the darkness. The opportunity to confront his object of temptation within the relatively safe confines of the Temple brig with someone merely present as a silent support was, well perfect. If he could face Sixtus and not be moved by her, then he could become far stronger than by anything done by someone else on his behalf and one step closer to becoming a Jedi.

Suraya took a half step back and made eye contact instead with Harbinger, wondering to herself if everything had proceeded as the dark lord had foreseen.

TAG Gotab Bardan_Jusik

9. Gotab

Gotab Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2011
    IC Ian Thrace
    Prison cells of the Temple of Light

Ian stayed silent for the rest of the way to the Jedi dungeon. All the while he could only think of her, Darth Sixtus, and with each step closer he could feel his excitement rising. Outside the cells Padawan Takkoo stood guard, and Ian wondered what he would have to do to get such a wonderful assignment. His passion for that was tempered when Takkoo didn't go in with Ian and Knight Archisa, maybe the guard wasn't allowed inside the prison itself to confront the prisoners, if not, well there was no point to coveting the job. It would be akin to torture to be so close to Darth Sixtus but not be able to see her, to talk to her.

"Ian how wonderful to see you again," the words were music to Ian's ears and he could feel his heart racing. "Oh, it's you," she said flatly, to Knight Archisa. The obvious disdain for her made Ian's heart beat even faster. Sixtus did think he was special somehow, why else would she be happy to see him but so dismissive of a Jedi Knight?

Ian looked to Knight Archisa expectantly, wondering if she could feel the way Ian felt, if she knew how wonderful this was for him, and how frightening. He had a moment of sheer terror that she could see right through him now, that she could see the hold that this Sith had him, and the hold he wished he had on her. Knight Archisa wasn't paying any attention to him though. Instead she had turned her attention to the other Sith, the one who kind of gave Ian the creeps. Darth Harbinger. Ian smiled inwardly, glad that his discretions weren't laid bare for all to see. He bowed to Darth Sixtus formally before speaking.

"It's good to see you too," he spoke carefully, as he bowed deeply in greeting. Straightening up he didn't really know what to say next. The last time he had been here she had opened his mind to his own past. To how that thug Taab had destroyed the only other being he had ever really trusted in his entire life. He had left her to go kill him, but hadn't been able to muster up the courage to do so. He had been so happy when it seemed as though he had been killed when his shuttle had been shot down. Now he was alive, and Ian was more afraid of him than ever. He was even more afraid now to tell Darth Sixtus that he had failed, that he had been too scared to go through with it. It was like he had failed her, and himself. He so wanted to be here with her, and yet he now wished that he hadn't have come down here. He looked at her, staring at him with her beautiful eyes, and then looked at Knight Archisa, wondering if either could sense the conflict within him now.

Clearing his throat he mustered as much courage as he had before continuing on. "Three more Sith are dead," he conveyed the news to them that Knight Archisa had told him a few minutes ago. He wondered how they would react, feeling that their next move would determine not only his future, but that of everyone else in the Temple as well.

Tag Ananta Chetan, Bardan_Jusik

10. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012

Kambie all but ran to the dormitory where her room was located. When she got there she hastily grabbed a bag and opened the closest drawer. Hastily she tossed the contents of the drawer into her bag. As she moved onto the second drawer there was a knock at her door.

"Knight Loother," came Knight Rand’s voice. "I wanted to thanks you for your making our mission a success." There was a brief pause, "May I come in?"

“Ugh,” Kambie allowed, frustrated. She threw her half packed bag on the floor and opened the door. “Knight Rand,” she greeted. She also saw another being coming up behind him. A Jedi perhaps? She didn’t know him, but she spoke loud enough so he could hear her. He wouldn’t have come down this hallway if he wasn’t following her, so she may as well make the trip worth his while.

“If it’s the best quarters in the temple you seek,” Kambie opened the door fully to display the half packed bag and neatly kept room. She spread her hand towards the space inside, “You can move in in 5 minutes. I should be on my way by then.”

Tags: Bardan_Jusik Mitth_Fisto

11. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Kai Dareagan
    Med-bay, Temple of Light, Saridona Prime

"Fine? You don't appear to be fine. No one comes to the infirmary if they are fine." Kai lets out a sigh as the Healer starts questioning him. He moves to speak but, the Ithorian doesn't give him the chance, "Why don't you let me take a quick look? Since you're already here."

"That…" Kai finally got a word in though it didn't do him much good as Susruta continues to speak.

"Unless of course there is some other reason why you've graced us with your presence?"

Kai lets out another breath waiting for the other knight to continue, when he doesn't he feels alright speaking again.

"My wounds still sting a little, but I think that's a psychosomatic thing." The young knight, and supposed hero explains, "I was nearly opened up from hip to shoulder." He moved his hand along the path the green blade that now rests on his left hip took as it burned across his body. "And almost had my heart skewered." He lightly taps the place Preadator ran him though in an attempt to end the fight that took his wicked life instead. "You really never get use to that feeling." His body shivers recalling the searing pain that coursed through him in that fight, and the blood that stained his tunic by the end of it. "But, I'm just a little fatigued, from the fight we just had, looking to get a bit of rest." He slumps in the chair he'd taken, getting a little more comfortable. "If you have an extra bed available I wouldn't mind crashing on it just for a bit." He looked to the Padwan in the room.

"What about you Padwan, how are you holding up?" He asks this manly to get a sense if anything had changed since the mission, the mission that he feels had failed. However if it made things better here, made things just a little more bearable for those living here. Maybe just maybe it was all worth it.

TAG: Bardan_Jusik ConservativeJedi321

12. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    IC: General Hector Zey/Master Piim (NPC)/Beskaryc Taab

"General." that single word from Knight Trevalus to Zey stung him deeply. He was flabbergasted by what had just happened. How was he supposed to know what Knight Loother had accomplished out there. He had been told that Darth Zelus had been killed, and he had assumed her knowledge, the knowledge they needed to end this siege, had died with her. Knowing now though that it had not, that their chance at salvation still existed gave him hope. He had to ignore for the moment the feelings of the other Jedi, they were immaterial to defeating the Sith. He would have to convene the Council soon, and to that end he approached Master Piim who was deep in conversation with the Falleen padawan, Ka.

"During the battle, I was weak and disorientated after the ambush at the deserted camp. Isolated from the main body of our army i was surrounded by enemies. Anger seemed like the key I needed to keep myself among the living, it promised power, which i used against a battalion of Droids. I wish the battle with the Sith could have been ended without death. Part of me wanted to go with her and learn the Dark Side, we seemed to fit together perfectly. But in the end I let the light back in, and realised that there was only one outcome to this battle, after i landed the killing blow, I held her to me and wept."

Master Piim's look of disapproval grew as padawan Ka recounted his actions in the battle. Placing a hand on his shoulder she met his eyes with a stern look. "Padawan, the means can never justify the ends, that is the way of the Sith, the way of the dark side." She sighed heavily. "You need to meditate on what you have done, and discover for yourself that the quick and easy path is not the way of the Jedi." She removed her hand from his shoulder before passing judgement on him. "I am going to recommend to the Council, and specifically to the Grand Master that you be suspended from all combat actions until we can be sure that this won't happen again." She looked around the hanger bay, noting that the Grand Master and Major Taab were approaching.

"Until then you are more of a danger to others and yourself than you are to the Sith."

Already thinking ahead to the mission at hand, Taab caught just the last part of the Peacemaker (Master Piim) and Mist... No, it was padawan Ka now wasn't it? He had to give the Falleen credit, scuttlebutt around the hanger bay was that he had killed one of the Sith Lord's out there, and the pair of new shotos clipped to his belt gave that gossip some credence. At least he was doing the proper thing and keeping them as trophies. But what was this about being suspended from combat operations? That made no sense to the Mandalorian at all, he had performed his job admirably out there, why was he now restricted from combat?

It seemed the General (Hector Zey) shared a similar feeling. "Suspended from combat?, that's preposterous!" His voice could be heard echoing through the now emptying shuttle bay. It seemed many Jedi had had their fill of the post mission revelry, or perhaps they had just had enough of the General. "I can't spare this man, he fights!"**

"Grand Master", the Peacemaker spoke calmly, a sharp contrast to the General's bombastic tone. "While padawan Ka here did vanquish a Sith today," Taab gave the Falleen a nod of respect at hearing the news confirmed, "he fell into a rather bad habit and resorted to the dark side of the Force in order to do so." Taab shook his head slightly at that. What did it matter how the Sith had been defeated? The Jedi had emerged victorious and that was all that mattered.

The revelation was enough to give the General pause though, apparently brushes with the dark side were considered an important matter for them. "That is...troubling," he finally said, "but no reason to keep an able warrior from combat. How else can he improve himself unless he is put to the test?"

The Peacemaker shook her head at that, her head tails moving slowly across her shoulders. "He needs time to meditate, to think on what he has done. Throwing him back into the fire so soon after such an experience can be dangerous, and harmful to one at his level of training."

Taab had nothing to add to the conversation, this was internal Jedi business, though he would rather have the obviously capable Ka with them for the mission that was forming in his mind. He regarded the padawan carefully, noting that the General was doing the same. "Yes, he does need to meditate, and reconsider his methods, but he is a warrior and we are in a war. I will take personal responsibility for him on our next mission." He smiled gregariously at padawan Ka now. "Speaking of which," he turned to Taab, "Major?"

"Yes General, I have a few thoughts regarding that..."

"Good!" the General clapped his hands together as he interrupted Taab. "We'll have to convene a Council session soon and plan the mission, as well as ensure that our guest, Darth Harbinger, is still willing to co-operate."

"And if he isn't?" The Peacemaker asked, still sounding unsure about all of this.

"Then we give him no choice."

TAG: Zurros Ka, Rebecca_Daniels

OOC: ** --taken from President Abraham Lincoln regarding General Ulysses S. Grant.

Knight's level quarters, Temple of Light

Knight Rand couldn't help but feel the sense of frustration come through Knight Loother's door even before she opened it.

“Knight Rand,” he returned her greeting with a low bow. “If it’s the best quarters in the temple you seek,” Knight Rand took note of the half packed bag and the steady presence of Knight Trevalus sidling up behind him, you can move in in 5 minutes. I should be on my way by then.”

Knight Rand gave a friendly smile. "Oh my own quarters are more than adequate for myself, and I suspect that Knight Hochner wouldn't want to disturb his ahhhh his nests transferring them over here." He chuckled, the peculiar appetites of the Kubaz Jedi were well known throughout the Temple. "I do hope that your stay with us is not coming to so abrupt an end," he looked for a moment to Knight Trevalus hoping he would back Rand up on this matter and try to convince Kambie to stay. "You would be greatly missed by many in the Temple, including myself."

TAG: Runjedirun, Mitth_Fisto

IC: Healer Susruta (NPC)

"My wounds still sting a little, but I think that's a psychosomatic thing." Knight Dareagen explained as padawan Nosrep backed away towards the wall, staying out of the way. "I was nearly opened up from hip to shoulder." He moved his hand along the path the green blade that now rests on his left hip took as it burned across his body. "And almost had my heart skewered." He lightly taps the place Preadator ran him though in an attempt to end the fight that took his wicked life instead. "You really never get use to that feeling." He shivered, though Healer Susruta wasn't concerned. It did seem to be psychosomatic, though that too was well within his realm as healer to treat, though it would take more time. Psychological wounds always lingered longer than the physical it seemed.

"But, I'm just a little fatigued, from the fight we just had, looking to get a bit of rest." He slumps in the chair he'd taken, getting a little more comfortable. "If you have an extra bed available I wouldn't mind crashing on it just for a bit." Knight Susruta nodded his understanding and approval. "If you need anything," he bowed to both Dareagen and Nosrep excusing himself, "do not hesitate to ask." He then disappeared off after Serjon to look after the wounded, hearing as he did so, Knight Dareagen take charge of padawan Nosrep.

"What about you Padwan, how are you holding up?"

IC: Darth Harbinger/Darth Sixtus (NPCs)

Darth Harbinger met Knight Archisa's gaze though for the moment he said nothing. Instead he continued sitting on his cot, trying to discern what he could from the Mirialan's presence. Nothing. She was a strong Jedi, and easily able to block so casual a probe. No matter, he knew what was coming.

"It's good to see you too," the padawan called Thrace fawned over Darth Sixtus, who smiled sweetly at him. Their interactions amused Harbinger at this point, though he ignored them for the time being. He was rather fixated on his own place in his prophecies at the moment.

"Three more Sith are dead." That did grab his attention, and his head snapped over to look at the young padawan as best he could. The armored door leading out of the stockade opened and another Jedi entered, a powerful Jedi. Harbinger could immediately feel her presence as a Master. How interesting, he thought as he frowned. He hadn't seen that coming, though he intuitively felt it wouldn't affect what he had already foreseen. "So...Veneficus, Velerius and even Zelus are all dead." His feral grin returned. "That means you have the codes you need to rescue your friends. I am sure I will be called to the Council sooner rather than later then to fulfill my role." Before then though it seemed as if they had some time to kill. He turned his attention back to Knight Archisa.

"So tell me, Jedi, how did it feel to kill that ghoul Veneficus?"

TAG: Ananta Chetan, Gotab, Coffee_Ninja

13. Zurros Ka

Feb 26, 2015
    IC: Zurro Ka
    Main hangar bay - Temple of Light

The look on the Masters face said it all, Zurros anticipated the worst. Placing her hand on his shoulder, she said: "Padawan, the means can never justify the ends, that is the way of the Sith, the way of the dark side. You need to meditate on what you have done, and discover for yourself that the quick and easy path is not the way of the Jedi." She removed her hand "I am going to recommend to the Council, and specifically to the Grand Master that you be suspended from all combat actions until we can be sure that this won't happen again. Until then you are more of a danger to others and yourself than you are to the Sith."

Zurros felt the onset of panic, they couldn't remove him from active duty. His main skill set was as a combatant, it was his best way to contribute to the Jedi Order. Without it he didn't know his place here, or if he even had one. Was that the point? Take him out of it so he'd leave of his own accord? He dismissed the thought, the Jedi wouldn't resort to such manipulations. If they wanted him out they would just expel him from the order.

His mind was still racing as Taab and GM Zey appeared alongside them. Zey's voice boomed out: "Suspended from combat?, that's preposterous! I can't spare this man, he fights!" Zurros breathed a sigh of relief, if the GM didn't want hm side-lined then the decision was made, surely?

"Grand Master. While padawan Ka here did vanquish a Sith today," Zurros realised he was about to become an observer to a conversation about him, by people much higher on the ladder. He returned a brief nod to Major Taab, he allowed himself a brief smile. The mind of an old school warrior understood was akin to his own, though Zurros fought against it since he had become a Padawan. "He fell into a rather bad habit and resorted to the dark side of the Force in order to do so."

Zurros eyes were locked onto the GM, how he took this news would determine his future within the temple, there was a brief pause: "That is...troubling," he finally said, "but no reason to keep an able warrior from combat. How else can he improve himself unless he is put to the test?" That was as good of an answer as Zurros could have hope for, he needed a chance to redeem himself, even though he hadn't fully gone down the dark path, he skirted it enough to get a taste.

Master Piim seemed to have her own ideas on what was best for him: "He needs time to meditate, to think on what he has done. Throwing him back into the fire so soon after such an experience can be dangerous, and harmful to one at his level of training." Even though he was only a Padawan, it seemed that one of them might have asked him what he thought was the best course of action for him to take. After all, The Force attuned to each individual on a personal level.

The GM was undeterred: "Yes, he does need to meditate, and reconsider his methods, but he is a warrior and we are in a war. I will take personal responsibility for him on our next mission." Zurros returned a smile the GM gave him. He couldn't believe it. The Grand Master of the Jedi Order was vouching for him. Zurros made a vow to live up to such loyalty.

"Speaking of which," Zey turned to Taab, "Major?"

"Yes General, I have a few thoughts regarding that..."

"Good!" the General clapped his hands together as he interrupted Taab. "We'll have to convene a Council session soon and plan the mission, as well as ensure that our guest, Darth Harbinger, is still willing to co-operate."

"And if he isn't?" Piim asked, still sounding unsure about all of this.

"Then we give him no choice."

Zurros hadn't been dismissed, so he waited and listened. He wasn't sure what was meant by Zey's final statement. Surely torture wasn't in the Jedi playbook.

He realised that he had stood by as this whole scene unfolded infront of him, without any interaction, no chance to say his piece. Although the subject seemed to have abrubtly changed he decided to add his own voice. Clearing his throat he spoke: "Grand Master, I wish to thank you for the trust you have placed in me. I give you my word it is well placed." Turning to Master Piim, he added: "Master, I appreciate your advice. And I do not wish to belittle it, but I am more useful in combat than anything else at this point. I may only be a Padawan in the Jedi Order, but have wielded Lightsabers and the Force for many standard decades. Longer than this youthful body shows. I believe the best place for me would be in battle. Once the siege has been lifted, I shall take your advice and meditate on my methods, under your supervision if you wish it. But while there is still a threat hanging over us I believe we need every able bodied fighter we can muster"

Zurros took a deep breath, he wasn't sure if he had overstepped his rank, but at least he had said his piece.

TAG Bardan_Jusik Rebecca_Daniels

OOC: apologies for the long post, alot was happening at once :)

14. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Hochner Trevalus
    Temple of Light, Knights Quarters, Knight Loother's Quarters

Standing there he could feel the waves of emotion, frustration from the door even before Knight Loother opened it. Even before she opened the door and executed exquisite protocol that softened his own frustrations and pain.

“Knight Rand,” he returned her greeting with a low bow. “If it’s the best quarters in the temple you seek,” Knight Trevalus looked beyond her and Knight Rand to look into the room. Canting his head as though taking seriously her offer of the new quarters. Inside he took note of the half packed bag as he sidled up behind Knight Rand, "you can move in in 5 minutes. I should be on my way by then.”

Knight Rand gave a friendly smile. "Oh my own quarters are more than adequate for myself, and I suspect that Knight Hochner wouldn't want to disturb his ahhhh his nests transferring them over here." He chuckled, the peculiar appetites of the Kubaz Jedi were well known throughout the Temple. "I do hope that your stay with us is not coming to so abrupt an end," he looked for a moment to Knight Trevalus hoping he would back Rand up on this matter and try to convince Kambie to stay. "You would be greatly missed by many in the Temple, including myself."

Taking a buzzing laugh of a beat he nodded at his fellow Knights. "He tells the truth. It was not easy to make the nests self sufficient nor to rouse them from hibernation after I returned from my many years of being a prisoner." Buzzing with a sigh he nodded, "It is a nice room. But I shall keep my own and Knight Rand exaggerates." he said with a tilting of his head in a motion many did when they winked even though she could not see his eyes. "I would miss you, yes but not greatly. I watched the old Knight I was a padawan with leave to search the stars, I saw Grand Master leave, and many friends until I followed a calling in the Force alone. Foolish I was, taken prisoner by Rakatta and enthralled and enslaved to a dark side crystal. I do not know for sure the number of years, never could bring myself to figure out how many. I wish I could say my friends saved me." Rubbing his gloved hands together he slowly removed one, "I saved myself, crawled through ice and snow across this planet to return here. Found my fellow Knight was the Grand Master, and lover of the old Grand Master and that some of the older ones that had left to the stars had begun returning. Then we saved those imprisoned, I helped do for others what none could do for me. Then we came back and old Grand Master and New both left and set one we rescued as Grand Master. Though General was a best apt descriptor perhaps with what just happened. I do not think he has figured out how many years he has lost yet either." Snorting with a buzz he looked up and reached his bare hand out past Knight Rand, offering it to Knight Loother.

"I will miss you. And in part I would love to see the stars, what I have missed as to follow you in leaving the temple as those from before. I will not miss you as much as I will miss my own lost chance and choices in staying here. But if I went, what would I leave behind? A few hives, a few scared and lost Padawans, and a General guiding a Temple of Light? I cannot save everyone and I cannot change them, not if I am not here to help them. I will miss you when I wish for aid in that, but I will envy and savor the thoughts of you your freedom in the warring stars all the more deeply as I try to tend this. . .nest of Jedi."

TAG: Runjedirun, Bardan_Jusik

15. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    As the Knights continued their discussion young Semajj took to staring at the tiles on the ground, and traced them in his mind repeatedly as if playing some sort of maze, or game. It was not unusual for him to do such meager mental exercise when trying to pass the time. He had just passed from a red platform to a blue one when he sensed someone's attention had been drawn back to him.
    He raised his head to return his focus to the knights a few feet before him just in time to hear Kai Dareagan address him personally. "What about you Padwan, how are you holding up?"
    Him? Why him? What did he do to draw attention to himself? Quickly he replayed the last few minutes mentally before coming to the conclusion that he did nothing, it was the older Jedi's own curiosity that had brought forth the question.
    Semajj shifted his gaze to where Healer Susruta had been a moment ago, only to realize the kindly Ithorian had vanished. Was that a formal dismissal of him on the healers part? He couldn't tell.
    No he soon realized, regardless of whether or not Healer Susruta had granted him permission to leave he was now at the disposal of the Human Knight.
    Finally he formulated his words so as to answer the question, though it might have took a little longer then it should have.
    "Uh, well Mas.. I mean Jedi Dareagan, I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to..." the Ongree confessed. "If you mean have I been affected by the current conflict, then I don't suppose I have, not overtly anyways. Many of my peers have discussed it, and the story's often sound more like their happening half a galaxy away, not right here. We often attend safety briefings, or war meetings, yet neither me nor my master have actively participated in a battle yet, but I certainly sense a growing frustration. Things are not as peaceful as they once were, great stress and conflict have been brewing in many minds. Even the Masters can't help but boil over their frustration into the force at times. And that concerns me."
    Semajj carefully shifted from one foot to the other, unsure of what to say next. Instead he just observed Jedi Dareagan for a response, or indication of how the human had taken his explanation.

Tags: galactic-vagabond422, Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  16. Coffee_Ninja

Jul 29, 2011
    IC: Kasumi
    Stockade

Buddy had been able to access more than just the history.....he knew the information that he had found would be of interest to his friend. She hadn't had a chance to really explore the Temple. As he suspected, in his own way, she wanted to know where this place was. As they walked together toward the stockade, he knew that she had an idea as to where she had seen Jedi and Padawan alike slip away to.

Kasumi could not believe the information that her friend had found. How could the Temple allow such darkness to be within these walls. She understood that other Jedi were being held on a ship, that codes were needed to get to them, but there had to be another way other than this. All Jedi, no matter their rank and distinction had to battle the darkness on their own. Having the darkness in the Temple, a place where light is supposed to be, was not wise in her mind. There were so many young padawans here that were struggling for their place....in light or darkness. Every Sith, no matter their position, were usually thinking one or two steps ahead of the Jedi....because they had to to survive. The fact they were here meant they would be able to help outsmart the Jedi in their own home, and had probably done just that...by getting caught. What better place to be than in the den of your enemy? What better place to find those that were still struggling to find their place….and be able influence their decision? Once the Sith were influencing others…that influence became like a virus to others. It would spread quickly, quietly…and when you discovered it…it was too late.

Kasumi began to say her own words of protection for herself as she walked down the hallway. She recited words from her past, words that helped her prepare to battle the darkness. She had chosen light, but like other Jedi, had some skills that she knew walked that fine line. She chose to use those skills to help others, not harm them, but one wrong step and she could find herself in shadow. That she would not allow. She took a breath at the door and looked at her friend.

“Thank you….wait here for me. “

Buddy whistled his yes and moved close to the wall. The door opened and Kasumi walked through it. As the door shut Buddy gave a low whistle.

Kasumi came face to face with the two Sith that were….dare she say captive? And saw another Jedi…and Thrace. From what she had seen it appeared that the Sith were talking with Thrace….or was it seducing him? Probably a bit of both. And now, they had turned their attention to the other Jedi in the room. Kasumi had thrown them both off. Her entrance was obviously not expected. But just one look…and Kasumi knew…like all Sith…these two knew more than they were telling. Tag: Bardan_Jusik, Gotab, Ananta Chetan

17. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    IC: Suraya Archisa
    Temple Stockade

So...Veneficus, Velerius and even Zelus are all dead...That means you have the codes you need to rescue your friends. I am sure I will be called to the Council sooner rather than later then to fulfill my role. Harbinger’s raspy voice delivered the news with cool precision.

Apparently you know more than I do. Just moments ago most of the Jedi returning from the mission were under the impression that we had failed to retrieve the codes. The fact that even sitting in his isolated cell that he was the one informing her that they did indeed have them astonished her. Her mind began to race with the ramifications of what that would mean in the bigger picture.

So tell me, Jedi, how did it feel to kill that ghoul Veneficus? Suraya tried to conceal her continued wonder at Harbinger’s powers of perception that he could sense that she was the one to end Veneficus.

Well…all of you made no effort to hide your disdain for him…and his twisted ideas, during my stint as your captive. Suraya gave Harbinger a knowing nod. I imagine the entire operation to abduct me was viewed as a barely tolerated annoyance and a monumental waste of time by most of your fellow darksiders, she now looked at him inquisitively.

Then interlacing her fingers in front of her she continued to speak, No doubt you are as relieved and grateful that he is gone…as I am…especially her, Suraya pointed subtly to Sixtus with her chin. His obsession seemed to be the antithesis of her attitude of love, she said in a softer voice.

After a slight reflective pause she continued, It’s true…all of it. Everything you have told us that would happen…has. Suraya then had an epiphany of sorts and began to perceive Harbinger as a sort of neutral entity, not really aligned with either side of the Force, but just playing his role as a catalyst for what needed to transpire, just as he had hinted at to them before.

TAG Gotab Bardan_Jusik Coffee_Ninja

18. Gotab

Gotab Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2011
    IC Ian Thrace

From Darth Harbinger's reaction, Ian at first thought he had said something wrong. Was he not supposed to tell them about their dead...friends? Knight Archisa didn't immediately scold him, or give him warning not to proceed, but he couldn't be sure now of what he should and should not say. Perhaps as a mere Padawan it was time to stay silent and simply follow the lead of a more seasoned Jedi, which would be pretty much every Jedi, but specifically Knight Archisa in this moment. He looked from the Sith Lord to Knight Archisa and back again before deciding to settle his eyes on a far more...appealing form, Darth Sixtus. He felt like he could get lost her eyes, her being, for days on end.

A loud squeaking noise behind him distracted him and he looked back in annoyance as the hatch behind them opened. Padawan Takkoo was motioning Master Kasumi into Jedi dungeon causing Ian's heart to race. He had lost track of time, so easy to do when in her presence, but had it already been two hours? He was supposed to meet with Master Kasumi then, but he must have missed his appointment so she had come looking for him. He started to sweat, wondering how he would explain his long absence away when he realized it couldn't have been that long. that didn't do much to assuage his anxiety though, she must have come looking for him for some other reason then. Unless this was a coincidence and she wasn't looking for him at all. He gave a short bow to her, hoping he wasn't in more trouble than before. It was then that Darth Harbinger said something that made him feel like they were all in trouble. Trouble of the worst kind.

"So...Veneficus, Velerius and even Zelus are all dead." His smile sent shivers up Ian's spine. "That means you have the codes you need to rescue your friends. I am sure I will be called to the Council sooner rather than later then to fulfill my role."

That seemed to surprise Knight Archisa. "Apparently you know more than I do. Just moments ago most of the Jedi returning from the mission were under the impression that we had failed to retrieve the codes." The Sith did seem to know more abut what was going on here, and yet he had never left his cell. How was that possible?

How had he known that? Ian was stunned. He hadn't mentioned that detail, only that three Sith had been killed. Ian looked to Knight Archisa, the raw emotion of fear plainly obvious on his face though he somehow managed to stay silent. This Darth Harbinger seemed to know everything,even before the Jedi themselves did!

"Well...all of you made no effort to hide your disdain for him...and his twisted ideas, during my stint as your captive." Now Ian was left to wonder what else Knight Archisa had learned while their prisoner, even while he was sure that Darth Harbinger was being equally as observant now that their roles were reversed. "I imagine the entire operation to abduct me was viewed as a barely tolerated annoyance and a monumental waste of time by most of your fellow darksiders," Ian looked at Knight Archisa with wonder. It seemed she was manipulating them now.

"No doubt you are as relieved and grateful that he is gone...as I am...especially her," Knight Archisa gesture towards Darth Sixtus made Ian feel suddenly very possessive of the Sith woman. "His obsession seemed to be the antithesis of her attitude of love." Ian went weak at the knees at the very mention of love in connection with the alluring female.

Knight Archisa paused now, as if deep in thought and Ian looked back to her to make sure she was all right. "It’s true...all of it. Everything you have told us that would happen... has." Ian blinked, wondering what that could mean, not only to Knight Archisa, but for the rest of the Jedi, and especially for himself.

Tag Ananta Chetan, Bardan_Jusik, Coffee_Ninja

19. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012

Knight Rand gave a friendly smile. Kambie knew it was genuine, but Knight Rand felt fake to Kambie. Nobody could be that peace-lvoing. "Oh my own quarters are more than adequate for myself, and I suspect that Knight Hochner wouldn't want to disturb his ahhhh his nests transferring them over here." He chuckled, predictably. "I do hope that your stay with us is not coming to so abrupt an end," he looked for a moment to Knight Trevalus obviously looking for back up. "You would be greatly missed by many in the Temple, including myself." As annoying as Knight Rand could be it was very sweet of him to try and convince Kambie to stay. She never counted out anyone’s opinion. Still another had come down the hallway and Kambie wanted to hear what he had to say as well. She turned her attention to the Kubaz.

"He tells the truth. It was not easy to make the nests self sufficient nor to rouse them from hibernation after I returned from my many years of being a prisoner." Buzzing with a sigh he nodded, "It is a nice room. But I shall keep my own and Knight Rand exaggerates." he said with a tilting of his head in a motion that made Kambie uncomfortable. "I would miss you, yes but not greatly.” After hearing those words Kambie grabbed the handle of her now fully packed back and gripped it tightly.

“I watched the old Knight I was a padawan with leave to search the stars,” The Kubaz Jedi continued. “I saw Grand Master leave, and many friends until I followed a calling in the Force alone. Foolish I was, taken prisoner by Rakatta and enthralled and enslaved to a dark side crystal. I do not know for sure the number of years, never could bring myself to figure out how many. I wish I could say my friends saved me." Rubbing his gloved hands together he slowly removed one, "I saved myself, crawled through ice and snow across this planet to return here.”

So the Kubaz was saying if she left and found herself in trouble no one here would go trying to rescue her. Well that was not a surprise. They were too caught up in trying to take down some Sith right now. Her departure would go mostly unnoticed. That was fine with her. Kambie was so ready to leave, but the Kubaz kept talking.

The Kubaz talked on and on about people coming and going from the temple. Kambie didn’t follow it all, then suddenly he snorted with a buzz he looked up and reached his bare hand out past Knight Rand, offering it to her.

"I will miss you. And in part I would love to see the stars, what I have missed as to follow you in leaving the temple as those from before. I will not miss you as much as I will miss my own lost chance and choices in staying here. But if I went, what would I leave behind? A few hives, a few scared and lost Padawans, and a General guiding a Temple of Light? I cannot save everyone and I cannot change them, not if I am not here to help them. I will miss you when I wish for aid in that, but I will envy and savor the thoughts of you your freedom in the warring stars all the more deeply as I try to tend this. . .nest of Jedi."

Ugh, so he did have a point. What Kambie wanted more than anything, what she was searching for was a family. A group of beings she belonged with. Beings to care for, bond with, and make relationships with. She’d been included in one mission since she arrived. What happened when she returned? She was unappreciated. Was she going to let that stupid Grand Master Zey get in the way of relationships she could make here at this temple?

Kambie wasn’t sure yet. “Before I go anywhere I have to report back to Grand Master Zey. I owe him some information.” Perhaps if he’d calmed down he’d be ready to assign her a useful task here at the temple. If she got another assignment she would have a reason to stay. “Don’t envy me,” she said reaching out to shake hands. “You have found your freedom. I am still looking for mine.”

Kambie clutched her travel bag and walked with a purpose to find the Grand Master.

Tags: Bardan_Jusik@Mitth_Fisto

20. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Knight's level quarters, Temple of Light

Truth be told Knight Rand was less than overwhelmed by the "help" given by his Kubaz comrade, but he could see that it was at least having some effect on Knight Loother. Indeed, it seemed as though Knight Trevalus may have even gotten through to her better than Rand had. Might have to retire my nickname he thought to himself as he smiled inwardly. The vanity of the "title" always seemed awkward to him, though he wore it with pride. Perhaps his vanity could do with a little more humility.

“Before I go anywhere I have to report back to Grand Master Zey. I owe him some information.” Rand raised an eyebrow at that, so they hadn't convinced her to stay just yet had they? Troubling.

“Don’t envy me,” she said reaching out to shake hands. “You have found your freedom. I am still looking for mine.” Then, clutching at her travel bag she left the two males in her room as she walked out with definite purpose.

"Well, I suppose we should go with her then."

IC: General Hector Zey/Master Piim (NPC)/Beskaryc Taab
    en route to the Council Chamber, Temple of Light

"Grand Master, I wish to thank you for the trust you have placed in me. I give you my word it is well placed." The General (Hector Zey) smiled broadly at padawan Ka as the latter addressed the Peacemaker (Master Piim) now. "Master, I appreciate your advice. And I do not wish to belittle it, but I am more useful in combat than anything else at this point. I may only be a Padawan in the Jedi Order, but have wielded Lightsabers and the Force for many standard decades. Longer than this youthful body shows. I believe the best place for me would be in battle. Once the siege has been lifted, I shall take your advice and meditate on my methods, under your supervision if you wish it. But while there is still a threat hanging over us I believe we need every able bodied fighter we can muster."

Taab nodded once, agreeing with that assessment, but even he could see that the Togruta Jedi Master was unconvinced. Still she allayed her consent. "It is the will of the Force then." Clearly there was no arguing with the General on this matter, at least not in front of the padawan. Taab had a hunch though that she would press the General again in a more private setting than this. The General though didn't seem concerned.

"Excellent, excellent." He clapped his hands together and rubbed them as if for warmth. "Let us get to the Council chamber then and get to planning," he waved for Taab, the Peacemaker and Ka to follow him. "Might as well start keeping an eye on you know, eh?" He winked at Ka though Taab figured the General was bringing him along to forestall an argument with the Peacemaker on the matter. For his part, Taab waved for Scars (Eira Dryn) to follow along as well. By all accounts she had performed well against the droids out there, and if the General was going to bring along an apprentice, well Taab was going to bring too.

The quintet was moving quietly through the halls, the only noise the sound of their footfalls on the polished stone floor, when the General broke that silence. "Major," he said suddenly,
    startling Taab though he gave no sign of it. "Call down to the prison cells and have Darth Harbinger brought up to us, then we can start going over this plan of yours and who all needs to be included." Taab did so silently in the confines of his buy'ce (helmet). The General's sudden outburst had him wondering if the Jedi had just noticed Scar's presence among them, but he made no mention of it. "Roger that, they've been instructed to bring Harbinger to the Council chamber," Taab reported back a moment later. "Permission to," he indicated Scars and himself, "go assist with the transfer?"

Zey responded without altering his stride. "No, I'm sure that whoever is down there can handle it. I wanted to talk to you about our next mission." Taab kept pace, surprised at the General's decision. It was only Punk (padawan Takkoo) down there keeping watch at the stockade entrance, he couldn't handle Harbinger alone, nor could he maintain his post if he were bringing the Sith to the Council for questioning. "Just what do you have planned thus far?"

Taab shook his head, as an incoming transmission from Punk indicated that Archisa, Old Fossil (Master Kasumi) and Twitchy (Ian Thrace) were all down in the stockade questioning the Sith, one or all of them would bring Harbinger to the Council Chamber. Satisfied at that, Taab gave what answer he could to the General's question.

"It depends on what Harbinger tells us." The General looked back at him with an arched eyebrow, so Taab continued on. "If he can shut down the ship from here, we send up every Jedi we can, a massive attack, board the ship and overwhelm them with numbers, rescue the Jedicicles and either take or destroy the ship as necessary. The only limiting factor is our relative lack of airlift capacity." The General continued walking stroking his beard as he listened. It was the Peacemaker who responded though. "And what if he can't?" Taab thought he understood an unspoken "or won't" at the end of her question. "What if his abilities to shut them down are more limited?"

Taab nodded thoughtfully. "I've considered that, and if that's the case we may need to go with a smaller strike team to start out with followed up by a larger rescue team to actually retrieve the hostages." Taab could practically see the General's demeanor change at the mention of a small strike team, that idea had gotten them into trouble during the attack on the Sith camp, though it had all worked out in the end. Still Taab could see the idea of sending up just a handful of Jedi didn't sit well with the Jedi Grand Master. The General though waved away any such concerns.

"Well, I'm less concerned with the how at the moment, at least until we get more answers from our Sith 'friend', and more concerned with the who." Taab's head snapped over in the General's direction. He hadn't given that much thought yet, he was waiting until he knew how large the strike package would be before he worried himself with the personnel who would make it up. "So tell me Major," the General's voice had an icy chill to it now. "Who were you planning on including on this assignment?"

Taab quickly called up a roster of the Guardians on his HUD, making a few snap decisions. "As I said, it's dependent on the size of the assault team," he hedged for a moment as he read the names and mentally ticked them as go or no go. "Myself of course, you, and as you've determined, padawan Ka naturally." The General waved his hand impatiently as if he wanted to hear something else. "Knight Archisa has shown herself to be rather capable in handling the Sith." The General nodded along, "Future (Knight Trevalus) also acquitted himself well out there, Scars here too." He gestured to the silent Arkanian padawan. "The Negotiator (Knight Rand) could be useful in handling disoriented unfro..."

"What about Knight Dareagen?" Impatient with him, the General cut off Taab with the question as the peacemaker shifted uncomfortably as they walked. "He needs a break," Taab replied succinctly, to which the General roared in reply. "What?" Taab explained further. "He is near his breaking point General, I've seen that look before in a soldier. If it were life or death i'd send him, but we can afford to have him sit this one out. He's recently wounded and fought hard out there at the Sith Camp. He needs a chance to pull himself back together..." The General was hearing none of it though, and he interrupted again. "He needs?" The General asked incredulously. "He needs?" The General answered his own question now. "We need him on this mission. He fights, he is a warrior, and he has already defeated a Sith Lord."

Taab ignored the spittle issuing from the General's mouth as the Jedi continued on though it was the Peacemaker who responded. "Grand Master, I agree with the Mandalorian..."

"Never thought I'd see the day," but the Togruta Jedi Master ignored Taab's quip. "... Knight Dareagen's contributions to the safety and security of this Temple have been immeasurable," Taab nodded his agreement. "Every Jedi here owes him their lives, but he needs to be held back on this assignment, for his own good." The General's nose flared in anger, and the Peacemaker exchanged a worried glance with Taab. "Perhaps another assignment, a reserve role..." Taab interjected again. "Regardless of team size, we will need a recovery element to bring back the Jedi we rescue...."

"A reserve role?" The General snorted. "Recovery element? Bah! "I need this man on the assault team, he fights, and he wins!" His voice echoed off the walls of the darkened corridors. "He will accompany us to the Hellfire, no further arguments, the decision has been made." The Peacemaker looked one last time to Taab, but he said nothing further, the decision had been made by command authority and Taab would follow those orders. "In fact, have him report to the Council Chamber as well." Taab didn't know where Knight Dareagen had gone off to after the returning from the battle, so he sent out a general inquiry over his comm system. As he waited for a response the General continued on. "Who else then?" He seemed to be trying to calm himself, but Taab's answer sent him back into a fury. "Knight Loother..."

"No!" The interruption took Taab by surprise, and this time he made efforts to hide it. "She is an exceptional warr..."

"No and no, she is insubordinate. She can be assigned to the recovery team..." Taab could see that even the Peacemaker was getting frustrated now, she pursed her lips and furrowed her brow, though for now she said nothing. "General, with all due respect, she fights and she wins," Taab used the General's own words against him. The Peacemaker smiled, acknowledging Taab's valid response. "The Major again has a point," Taab smiled behind his faceplate. That was twice in as many minutes that shew as agreeing with him.

"We have included not only Knight Dareagen, but padawan Ka over some valid objections because they can fight, surely we must include Knight Loother for the same reasons." The General brought their procession to a halt there in the hallway, his face was beet red and it looked as if he would spontaneously combust, though for the moment he said nothing. "After all, didn't she defeat the most capable of the Sith Lords on the battlefield?" Taab nodded, "You wanted fighters, she is one of the best we've got, she proved it."

The General breathed heavily, in and out slowly three times before responding. "Very well, she is on the assault team." Taab winked behind his faceplate to the Peacemaker, though she couldn't see the friendly gesture as they started making headway again towards the Council Chamber. "Now who else did you..."

This time he was interrupted as they came across three Jedi headed in the opposite direction, Knight Loother, Future and The Negotiator. Loother had a travel bag in her hands. "Now, just where do you think you're going Knight Loother?" The General asked sarcastically. "Planning a vacation?"

TAG: Zurros Ka, Rebecca_Daniels, Runjedirun, Mitth_Fisto

OOC: I know there is a lot here and I apologize. We're about a month behind schedule right now though and I don't want us to fall too much further behind.

IC: Healer Susruta/Serjon (NPCs)

Leaving Knight Dareagen and padawan Nosrep to their conversation Healer Susruta was checking on the conditions of Knight Durrant. The man's back was broken, but he seemed in good spirits considering what he had gone through. A heavy bacta treatment and a few healing sessions with Susruta should bring him back to normal relatively quickly. Finding the cybernetic legs for Knight Grissuk though was going to prove more problematic. Maybe he could use the legs from one of the Sith's war droids and repurpose them for her he thought. The idea tickled his sense of poetic justice, but before he could look into the idea further the medical droid, Serjon brought him another problem.

"General inquiry from Temple Security regarding the location of Knight Kai Dareagn has come across the comm system," the droid reported mechanically, without emotion. The droid was a fantastic and able physician but it completely lacked any sense of bedside manner. "What did you tell them?" Susruta knew what the asnwer would be, but hoped he was wrong. Temple Security meant the Mandalorian, Major Taab, and that meant trouble.

"I gave his location as the infirmary and requested additional instructions." Yes, that was the answer Susruta was afraid of. Dareagen needed rest, it's why he came here. He didn't need to be reporting to security or doing wehatever other task the Mandalorian had dreamed up for him. "I was informed that he is to report to the Council Chambers for consultation with Grand Master Zey."

Consultation? Didn't the Grand Master know Dareagen had just gotten back from a stressful mission? Hadn't the Grand Master himself just returned from that same mission? Healer Susruta knew the answers to those questions, though they did no one any good. "Very well, I'll tell him." With a sigh Susruta left Grissuk in the "care" of Serjon and rejoined the Knight Dareagen and padawan Nosrep's conversation.

"Excuse me, Knight Dareagen. Your presence is required in the Council Chamber." He paused for a moment, feeling the ebb and flow of the Force once again. Last time it had pulled him to save Lenea Sandstrider, now it seemed to be pushing him to the Council Chamber with Knight Dareagen. He considered that for a moment as he realized it wasn't just him, but the padawan as well. Looking to Nosrep he winked, "Why don't we accompany you Knight Dareagen? After all you've had a rather long and arduous night."

IC: Darth Harbinger/Darth Sixtus/padawan Takkoo (NPCs)

The question had thrown young Thrace off balance which would have satisfied Darth Harbinger had it not been so easy. Knight Archisa though was a tough nut to crack. Her answer was filled with poise and grace.

"Well...all of you made no effort to hide your disdain for him...and his twisted ideas, during my stint as your captive." Darth Harbinger smiled haughtily at mention of the Jedi's brief stay aboard the Hellfire. "I imagine the entire operation to abduct me was viewed as a barely tolerated annoyance and a monumental waste of time by most of your fellow darksiders." Some more than others Harbinger admitted to himself, though at least the fool's grand quest had brought Harbinger and Sixtus here, to fulfill their destines.

"No doubt you are as relieved and grateful that he is gone...as I am...especially her," Now it was Darth Sixtus' turn to smile, which she did so demurely, at Thrace. "His obsession seemed to be the antithesis of her attitude of love." Her attention turned back to Archisa for a moment as she held her smile, though it dropped as the mood in the room suddenly changed.

"It’s true...all of it. Everything you have told us that would happen... has."

Sixtus now barely concealed the look of concern that formed on her face, though Harbinger took the Jedi's statement in stride. "Of course it has." His eyes twinkled as if happy that someone had finally seen the light. "I have no reason to lie, our fates are intertwined, the you Jedi and we Sith." His attention shifted to the exterior hatchway to the stockade which opened with a loud tortuous squeal.

"Excuse me Master Jedi," it was their guard, padawan Takkoo. Darth Sixtus narrowed her eyes at him as he continued on. "I'm sorry, but the Grand Master wants Darth Harbinger brought before the council." He bowed hastily, as if just now remembering that part of protocol. Harbinger stood, waiting to be released from the prison cell, and thrust his hands forwards ready for the binders he knew would placed on him.

"So, the table is finally set, the meal prepared, and now the guests will be on their way."

TAG: Ananta Chetan, Gotab, Coffee_Ninja

OOC: Barring any PMs from any of you, and despite all the chatter in this update, rest assured I have no intention of leaving any PC behind when we finally do attack the Hellfire. ;)

21. Coffee_Ninja

Jul 29, 2011
    IC Kasumi

Kasumi felt the anxiety from Thrace as she returned the bow. Is it possible others didn't know he was down here? Then she saw the fascination with Darth Sixtus....the effect of the seduction that had either happened earlier...or was just happening. Kasumi went with that it has happened earlier. Kasumi just stayed quiet and listened. Apparently this abduction and capture thing was a way of life for this Temple. As she heard the other Jedi say something about attempted abduction she wondered why the gorilla warfare directly between Sith and Jedi. And now a Sith was to be brought before the council. Internally, Kasumi was shaking her head...this was not going to be good...in anyway. So many minds around this one Sith....so much information that they could get from any Jedi who dropped their guard. Kasumi headed towards the door...she didn't not want to be the one to walk with this person, but she didn't really want Thrace to do it by himself either...nor did she feel entirely comfortable having the other Jedi do it either. "Ian I will be outside. If you would, could you join me in walking to the council meeting." In her mind, Kasumi had already tried to think one step ahead. She and Ian would walk behind the escort to the council meeting and let other escort the... prisoner even seemed like a wrong word. At the council chamber Kasumi would make the decision as to wether to not to attend that meeting when they got there. This would be a matter for the Force to entirely guide her in, one that she would have to completely trust the Force, because up until now....nothing else was making sense. It appeared all too dangerous.
    Tag: Bardan_Jusik, Gotab, Ananta Chetan

22. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Kai Dareagan
    Med-bay, Temple of Light, Saridona Prime

"Uh, well Mas.. I mean Jedi Dareagan, I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to..." Kai smiles a bit at the younger beings correction, then raises a brow at his confusion. "If you mean have I been affected by the current conflict, then I don't suppose I have, not overtly anyways. Many of my peers have discussed it, and the story's often sound more like their happening half a galaxy away, not right here. We often attend safety briefings, or war meetings, yet neither me nor my master have actively participated in a battle yet, but I certainly sense a growing frustration." Frustration, that is the word, the feeling inside Kai, he had hoped to end the conflict at the camp to settle things with the Sith there. That resolution was denied to him and that did not sit well with him. There is a part of him that just wants to scream, to let out the tension that has built up inside him since defeating Praedator. "Things are not as peaceful as they once were, great stress and conflict have been brewing in many minds. Even the Masters can't help but boil over their frustration into the force at times. And that concerns me."

Taking a moment Kai lets out a breath, if even a padawan can feel the growing tension in the temple, something has to be done about it. But, the question remains, does that responsibility fall to him, to the Slayer of the Infiltrator. Maybe it is time for him to take a step back to let someone else take his place.

"Excuse me, Knight Dareagen.” Susruta spoke interrupting the knight’s thoughts, “Your presence is required in the Council Chamber."

A heavy weight settles across Kai’s shoulders, it seems he will not get his opportunity to step back. Taking another deep breath he rises slowly from the chair he’d been sitting it. His legs ached just a little, the fatigue of his previous combat setting in. He puts on a broad smile hiding his discomfort, and hiding his weariness.

"Seems there is no rest for the weary."

"Why don't we accompany you Knight Dareagen?" The Ithorian spoke again, “After all you've had a rather long and arduous night."

"You don’t have to go out of your way." He replies still smiling to conceal his true feelings, "Like I said, I’m fine, just a little tired. I’m sure the Force will get me through, it has so far." He straightens his back puffing out his chest just a little, trying to look confident even if he didn’t feel so. With each step he takes he tries to find that drive, the energy to carry him just a little further. I can’t be that much farther, could it?

TAG: ConservativeJedi321 Bardan_Jusik

23. Zurros Ka

Feb 26, 2015
    IC: Zurro Ka
    En route to the Council Chamber, Temple of Light

"It is the will of the Force then." Clearly Master Piim was still unconvinced that this was the correct course of action, but not everyone needed to agree. As long as it was all put aside when it came time to do battle, they could deal with any outstanding grievances upon their return.

"Excellent, excellent." Zey said with obvious glee. "Let us get to the Council chamber then and get to planning, might as well start keeping an eye on you know, eh?" Zurros smiled warmly at the wink GM Zey gave him as the party moved off. Taab gestured for another Jedi to follow them, Zurros didn't know who she was but if Taab thought that she would be helpful, then she probably would be.

"Call down to the prison cells and have Darth Harbinger brought up to us, then we can start going over this plan of yours and who all needs to be included." The GM broke the silence of their walk with this abrupt statement. "Roger that, they've been instructed to bring Harbinger to the Council chamber," Taab reported back a moment later. "Permission to, go assist with the transfer?" He replied while gesturing himself and the newcomer.

Zurros' breath caught for a moment, he had never met the prisoners. But they would have known the Sith he killed. His thoughts dwelt on Darth Velerius, for a moment. She had been perfect, it had taken every shred of self control he had not to go with her. But he remained convinced that he had made the right decision, the outcome was the only one that made sense.

He was brought back to reality by Taab saying his name, trying to refocus on the conversation he realised that Taab was just listing off possible Jedi required for the mission.

*OOC - Not gonna copy/paste the whole interaction from the update, will take up unnecessary space. Just doing a bit of reaction to it*

Watching the altercation between 3 of his party members, Zurros wasn't sure what to make of it. It seems like one of the Jedi is close to cracking and the Knight who was chastised by the GM back in the hangar bay were under discussion for the assault team. They both made it, He noticed that Master Piim had used him as an example to get someone she wanted on the team. Zurros was unsure on the wisdom of sending someone into battle who looked to be at breaking point, the Knight however, had battled and won against the Sith that was their target, it appeared that the general didn't want her on the team purely for personal reasons.

Zurros stayed silent during this discussion, truth be told he wanted to get to the council chambers and hear the plan. Finding out exactly who will be on his team is a priority, hearing the Sith speak would be important, but who knows whether or not they would tell the truth. All this bickering was pointless and counter-productive. 3 Jedi coming towards them stopped the GM mid-sentence, it was the same Knight they were just speaking of."Now, just where do you think you're going Knight Loother?" The General asked sarcastically. "Planning a vacation?" Zurros visibly blanched, that was unbecoming for the Grand Master of the Jedi Order

TAG Bardan_Jusik Rebecca_Daniels Runjedirun Mitth_Fisto

24. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    Semajj stood silently by waiting for the Knight's response, but it seemed to him that the human had gotten caught up in his own thoughts. He was unsure of exactly what to do in this case. He had been contemplating of whether or not to request to be excused when he sensed Healer Susruta return. Turning slightly to face him he realized the Ithorian was already next to them. He sure was quick footed, it seemed to him that the healer could vanish and reappear on a whim. Or maybe it was just the late hour playing tricks on his mind.

Susruta immediately returned focus to Jedi Dareagan. He seemed slightly troubled, however slightly, though his tone was as calm as ever. "Excuse me, Knight Dareagen., Your presence is required in the Council Chamber.". Ah, a new mission for this heroic Jedi of course. It was apparent the Human was in deep emotional turmoil, he broadcasted it in the force as if over a com frequency. He was no medic but even he could tell it was not ideal that this one be sent out into the field at this time. Though it was apparent he wanted to tone down the conflict that was in him.

However what the Healer said next shocked him to his core. "Why don't we accompany you Knight Dareagen? After all you've had a rather long and arduous night." Him? Why him? Yes he had been having a long night, but it didn't seem likely that a meeting of the council was going to make him any less exhausted. He had opened his mouth to respond but Jedi Dareagan spoke first, before he could formulate his own words. "You don’t have to go out of your way. Like I said, I’m fine, just a little tired. I’m sure the Force will get me through, it has so far." Now the human radiated confidence, and a strong smile cam across his features that betrayed none of the sadness he had been permeating a moment ago. But there was still an undercurrent of remorse, a weight on his psyche that wouldn't let up.

Then with a little hesitance, but not as much as he initially had now that he had adjusted to the conversation before him Semajj spoke up. "I am not much of a warrior, a diplomat maybe, a scholar yes, but... well I can't imagine what good I will bring to this meeting. Are you sure I should go?" He had done his best to keep his skills honed in battle simulations and practice spars, but he doubted such matches would aid the masters in any meaningful way. The Healer seemed confident when he told Semajj to go, perhaps there was some insight in that, but the young Padawan simply wasn't sure. Perhaps he was wrong, maybe the meeting had nothing to do with the war effort, but then why call one of the orders finest warriors to the gathering when he so clearly needed a break? He looked at the two older Jedi curiously. These were strange times indeed.

Tags: galactic-vagabond422, Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  25. Gotab

Gotab Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2011
    IC Ian Thrace

"Of course it has." Darth Harbinger seemed most pleased with himself as he answered Knight Archisa's statement. "I have no reason to lie, our fates are intertwined, you Jedi and we Sith." Ian did not know enough to decipher what he meant by that, but it seemed ominous, though as Ian looked at the beautiful form of Darth Sixtus he thought that maybe the idea of their entwined fates wasn't all bad. he didn't even turn around when he hear the door behind him open and Padawan Takkoo come in and say

"Excuse me Master Jedi. I'm sorry, but the Grand Master wants Darth Harbinger brought before the council." The news brought an eager smile to Ian's face. Takkoo wasn't up to the task of escorting Darth Harbinger alone, that meant there might be a chance of Ian being left alone with Darth Sixtus! One look at Master Kasumi told him she wasn't about to allow that to happen though.

Harbinger stood up, ready to be led to whatever fate he had foreseen for himself. "So, the table is finally set, the meal prepared, and now the guests will be on their way." Ian frowned as he barely heard the words. Master Kasumi and Knight Archisa wouldn't let him be alone here with Sixtus, and now he began to wonder if that was a good thing. He wouldn't know what to say to her. Wouldn't know how to tell her that he was a coward who had been too afraid to kill the Mandalorian, Taab, who had killed his Master all those years ago. too afraid to tell her that he wasn't strong enough, wasn't brave enough, wasn't...enough, to deserve to be in her presence, no matter how intoxicating it was. He wished for a moment that she was free, to share her love with him, her strength, but it just wasn't meant to be.

With a pained look he met the Dark Lady's gaze one last time before turning to Master Kasumi. "Master, I think I'm ready for that additional training now." It was heart wrenching to utter those words. He didn't even want to say them, but right now, he felt he had no choice.

Tag Ananta Chetan, Bardan_Jusik, Coffee_Ninja

Bardan_Jusik and Ananta Chetan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.