1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars The Shadow War - Times End - Two new factions opened up! - Legacy: War spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth, May 13, 2011.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. T-rex-Jedi Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 24, 2011
    star 1
    IC: Silence

    Silence hung in the back of the council room with his arms crossed in front of his chest, not moving or saying anything as Josch delved into their next course of action. Once again he would be sent out on a mission with someone else instead of his own, which normally made him felt restricted as he wanted to prove himself, but considering the circumstances, it was understandable. When Josch asked if anyone had questions, Silence glanced around the room before sending a telepathic message to Rosch and Fey-Li alone, What do we do if by some off-handed chance find someone who isn't supposed to be there?

    TAG: Fey-Li and Josch
  2. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 6
    IC: Hochner Trevalus
    Temple of Light Council Chambers

    As the Grand Master gave his verdict and was sending him, Knight Hochner Trevalus, back to the ruins he had to note with certainty that his trunk and hands were quivering. Trying to steady the shakes he gripped the side of his seat, for if the second vision was a memory, a vision of the past. . .was his dreams so far made of similar stuff?

    That prospect from but one such incident in the med-bay, as that dream reappeared in his minds eye, made his eyes squeeze shut as a small spasm of revulsion trembled down his trunk. Still, it was what he could to do to contain himself as he allowed the others present the preference to speak as he doubted his own voice.

    TAG: Bultar Swan, CPL, Dewie, Sarge, BlueHorn, those in council chambers
  3. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 15, 2010
    star 9
    NJT Co-GM Post

    IC: Rid Malt - Chuunthor II


    As Rid awaited patiently for the engines to power up to full, he closely watched the enemies movements. Save for the one attack, the enemy was not doing much of anything.

    As Rid kept his eyes on the battle, he heard a sound that was music to his ears. The engines were back up, and there was enough power for a jump to hyperspace.

    "Yes!" Rid let out silently, then turned on the comm to the pirates and the Jedi frequency.

    "All of you, dock now, we are getting out of here!"

    With that, Rid punched in the hyperspace coordinates and listened to the engine to power up. Once they were on, they would all be gone.

    TAG: NJT, AoD
  4. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2010
    star 6
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Temple of Light - Council Chambers

    Gaan listened, silent as always, while two of the newest arrivals discussed their extended version of the vision. After they finished, the Grand Master spoke.

    "I am not one for huge speeches, so forgive me if I am abrupt." Gaan's nod was barely noticeable. "I am not a Seer, like my Master, but I believe that it is clear that the Force is telling us that we must once again take up the calling of our forerunners. We must become Galactic Defenders once more, and we are going to start with our own back yard.

    "We have to assume that what Hochner just told us was more of a memory than a Vision. There is something going on inside of the Ruins, something sinister, something ancient, and something involving our missing Guardians. We need to face this head on, and we need to face it now. No longer do we have the luxury of sitting around reflecting on what we should do.

    "I am going to send everyone in this room to the Ruins, except for Miria and myself."
    Gaan was surprised, but listened as he continued, "The last time I visited the Ruins, with Padawans Tano and Thrace, they returned with Master Treysk in a coma. It is also where I found Miria, in stasis. Due to the effects that we all felt from being there I feel that the four of us would be endangering any mission to free our friends. I want you all to move out immediately."

    Again Gaan nodded. He was making sense. She glanced up again, surprised to find him seeming so uncomfortable to ask, "Do any of you have any questions?"

    Gaan glanced around at the others. No one spoke, so she answered him, "Just one, Master. Are our Padawans to go with us, or is it only to be Knights and Masters?"

    TAG: CPL, others in the Council Chambers


    IC: Shaula Raesha - Space Battle

    Shaula received no response to her question. In place of it, an order for all of the starfighters came over the com. "Remember starfighters, keep those things away, don't let them goad you out into the complete open."

    Shaula nodded, slightly annoyed at being ignored, but knowing now was hardly the time for such feelings. "Copy, Chu'unthor." Starfighter frequency, "Starfighters, maintain your positions. Remember that we're here to defend, not attack."

    A few minutes later, a command Shaula was relieved to hear came over all channels. "All of you, dock now, we are getting out of here!"

    "Can do, Chu'unthor." Shaula didn't bother to switch frequencies again. "Pilots, you heard that. All squadrons, abandon positions and dock in the nearest available hangar." The Jedi starfighters immediately began swarming towards the hangar bays, landing as fast as they could find room, without colliding. "Squadron leaders, meet me in the main hangar as soon as you've checked on your squadrons."

    Finally, everyone was landed safely. Before jumping out of her fighter, Shaula commed, "Bridge, all Jedi starfighters have rejoined the Chu'unthor. You're clear to jump, providing none of the pirate craft are still out there."

    TAG: NJT
  5. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 15, 2010
    star 9
    NJT Co-GM Post

    IC: Rid Malt - Chuunthor II


    "Can do, Chu'unthor." Shaula said over the comm to Rid.

    "Copy." He said as he finished up the final preparations for the jump.

    "Bridge, all Jedi starfighters have rejoined the Chu'unthor. You're clear to jump, providing none of the pirate craft are still out there."

    As she said that, the remaining pirates managed to squeeze into the hangars.

    "We are good to go. PUNCH IT!" Rid said as the switch was flipped to make the jump. With that the Chuunthor II made it's escape from the seemingly endless battle.

    "Finally." Rid said with a sigh of relief as he relaxed back into his chair.

    "Sir, where are we going?"

    "Oh that...well, let's be happy we are out of trouble for the time being." Rid said.

    "Agreed."

    With that Rid went over the comm. "Attention all hands on the Chuunthor...we did it. I want status reports from all commanding officers, and reports form any Jedi in battle. That is all."

    With that, he commed Shaula, personally.

    "Shaula, I want a private audience with you after you take care of your business. I'll meet you in the hangar."

    With that Rid got up made his way to the hangar bay.

    TAG: Shaula, NJT, AoD
  6. Darth Aiser Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 26, 2006
    star 4
    IC: Jusik Tur-Mukan
    Location: Dark Child's Bridge



    Jusik focused on the holoscreen of the battle as Mal and Helinith were having a spaz. As he noticed a sensor reading starting to twitch about power levels. "MAL, JEDI ARE ESCAPING!" He shouted as he realized that the power was spiking and force pressure occured to him. Still in shock and was formulateing an attack course He hurriedly yelled at the sensor's station. "Get a Vector track on that ship NOW!" as he was then shouted into the open battle frequencies "ALL FIGHTERS BREAKOFF NOW!" No sooner had he said that the Jedi ship jumped to lightspeed. He only hoped that the sensor crew had tracked it.

    TAG: AOD, HELINTH.
  7. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

    Manager
    Member Since:
    Nov 15, 2004
    star 7
    IC: Dark Child

    The short-lived skirmish had ended as abruptly as it had begun. But, they did have a vector for it. What did not have, however, was enough time for their own Destroyer to position itself where the Jedi vessel had been, and to jump thereafter, not with a motley crew of pirates in various fighters still hanging about. Their command vessel was gone, but there were still a handful of snubfighters remaining. Four were ships without a hyperdrive - TIE variants - and they had made a mess of the noob Yevetha squadron, decimating it while the Sith focused upon the Jedi.

    Coordinates suggested that the pirate forces that did have hyperdrives - two Clawcraft and a single ancient Blur fighter craft - were coordinating; all of their end-points were jumping towards the same point. If you triangulated, then their location would be revealed; Sposia. These pirates were the kin of their enemy, which meant they had limited time in which to launch their assault on Sposia before being detected.

    The four TIE Interceptors - complete with shields - flew up towards the deployed Sith squadron. They were scored with blaster damage, but seemingly had enough fuel and ammunition and air to make an end-run at the Sith fighters, their Yevetha opponents scattered. The suicidal pirates were skilled, and they would be tough prey.

    They could press for the Jedi and abandon their Sith foes - with no guarantees of finding them - or they could launch into their assault on Sposia immediately - also with zero guarantee of success, for they had no Intel, no information... though they did have four foes... or perhaps four opportunities?


    --
    Sposia

    Darth Malkuth's concerns were valid.

    Out of the small legion of Sith that had once formed the Dominions of Darkness, only two Sith responded to his call.

    Lledrith; feared dead - Ardeur; AWOL - a cacophony of Sith names... hell, Malkuth would have been happy with the legendary Darth Vassago about now. Or even Darth Avarice - the madman Lolarus...

    But all they had left was little Lord Halucion and finally Darth Mystique and a small legion of troops that were in the midst of devolving into mass-piracy. A few had taken advantage of the massive shell of debris clogging the space lanes into the system to launch forays throughout Ascendancy space, and were in the midst of salvaging, stealing or battering together a decent sized force. Every pirate in region was coming to join the 'Sith Armada' - Vagaari raiders, the Parallax Chain slavers, a few assets of the Blazing Chain movement - when there was not a single Sith Lord running the show.

    Three Sith.

    Darth Malkuth sat in the wrecked command hub with this information. He had, however, joined Halucion in torturing the life out of their Chiss captive, and learned a great deal about their foes, be it in the local Chiss Civil War or in the greater Sith Imperium. Rumours abounded of an older Sith entity at large, or that Darth Insipid, the hated leader of the Acolytes of Darkness - and Malkuth's progenitor - had not been seen in public as of late.

    Malkuth looked to his two counterparts.

    "We have been far too weakened by the Shadow War. The long siege of our fortress on Lehon, the Battle of New Korriban, and now our conquest of this world has broken the Dominion. We are at out lowest ebb since the group was founded by Darth Marvellos in response to the New Sith Civil War, back on Old Korriban, ten years after the Battle of Endor."

    He paused.

    "But we have not been defeated, and we need to see forward." He looked to their sole female member. "Lady Mystique, you were once Dark Lady, and oversaw our movement to Lehon, eight decades ago. You have ways that I could not profess to understand." His gaze shifted to the non-human. "Lord Halucion, you have communed with the Holocron of the Sith King Adas. There is no doubt that the Sithari will pluck a strategy from his brea
  8. Teegirloo Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 26, 2005
    star 6
    Darth Mystique
    Sposia


      It was a complete and utter mess. The fate of the Dominion was bleak indeed after the events that transpired. Most of the Sith were missing or feared dead except for a lowly few. The rest were looting like a bunch of pirates. Mystique looked at them with distaste. Never in the life of her had Mystique ever been in such a dismal situation. Of course the Dominion was not in her command.

      No there was only one to blame and she knew it. Mystique eyed Darth Malkuth with a flinch of anger that resonated in her yellow eyes as she watched the man grovel over his failures.

      "We have been far too weakened by the Shadow War. The long siege of our fortress on Lehon, the Battle of New Korriban, and now our conquest of this world has broken the Dominion. We are at out lowest ebb since the group was founded by Darth Marvellos in response to the New Sith Civil War, back on Old Korriban, ten years after the Battle of Endor."

      Mystique listened trying not to let her anger get the best of her. Malkuth paused then continued on with his speech.

      "But we have not been defeated, and we need to see forward."

      He was right and she didn?t intend to give up, it was not in her nature to do so. Malkuth looked over at her.

      "Lady Mystique, you were once Dark Lady, and oversaw our movement to Lehon, eight decades ago. You have ways that I could not profess to understand."

      Was he kissing up or mere trying to save face. Mystique was not easily fooled. Then he spoke to the only other Sith who was non-human named Lord Halucion

      After speaking to them individually Malkuth spoke to both of them together.

      "Speak, for I shall not punish what few of us that remain. It is only a matter of time that our soldiers turn on us, when they realise how few we are... but that time is not yet. Do we stay here, on Sposia, secure in our fortress - in the middle of hostile space? Do we move on, abandon these fools to their fates, in the knowledge that we must start anew? Pick a side in the war? What?" Malkuth slammed his fist on the table.

      "What are we going to do?"

      Mystique shook her head ?Now now is that anyway for a Sith Lord to act. Yes we are few but there was a time when there was only two Sith. What I?m saying is that numbers don?t mean a thing when you have strength and knowledge, which is far more powerful than the number against us. True we need to evaluate our losses I say start anew. That?s the best strategy for us I believe. What say you Lord Halucion??


    TAG: Mitthy, Sinre
  9. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 6
    IC: Darth Halucion
    Sposia


    Turning his head this way then that, he considered the problem as it was given. A simple problem with limited options displayed by their current. . . leader. The word was a distasteful thought, so to was his knowing that he had sided with something so weak as to never survive. Right now they were upon the cusp of ending one way or another. The words of Darth Malkuth spoke of one who was weakened, weaker from their falling in failure to keep their order alive and failed to thrive with it.

    The man now ?kissed royally? both himself and Lady Mystique. It was pathetic, and disheartening to see such an agent of the Sith fall to such mannerisms no mater his species heritage inclination.

    Mystique responded first to the mans words and he found himself grateful for it in effect limited his own options to voice down to one. Still he would voice his thoughts in their minds now, ?To stay is to bide time until death, either from treachery from within or overwhelming forces from without. To pick a side in a war is to become the wars pawns, once having broken our chains it would be worse to submit again in such a fashion then to stay here awaiting death. If we leave with a manageable number, we might begin anew, or secure positions of power to take a less knowledgeable group over. I agree with Mystique, we must begin anew. It is the only viable option with hope.

    TAG: Sinre, Tee
  10. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2010
    star 6
    IC: Shaula Raesha - Chuunthor II

    The Administrator's voice came over the ship's com as the other starfighter squadron leaders arrived in the hangar. "Attention all hands on the Chuunthor...we did it. I want status reports from all commanding officers, and reports form any Jedi in battle. That is all."

    Shaula looked around at the other squadron leaders. "I'll take your reports, and deliver them as one with mine." Her personal comlink chimed. "Just a moment." Stepping aside, she answered it.

    "Cho Sun Leader here."

    "Shaula, I want a private audience with you after you take care of your business. I'll meet you in the hangar."

    "Copy, Knight Malt."

    Stepping back to the others, she instructed them to give her a rundown on their squadrons. As soon as they had all done so, she dismissed them with orders to send in complete, detailed reports after seeing to their pilots and their own comfort.

    She had had no time to strip out of her pilot's uniform, so she quickly attempted to smooth out some of the creases as she turned to face the administrator. "Knight Malt." Saluting, she couldn't help but ask, "Is something wrong?"

    TAG: Rid, NJT
  11. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 15, 2010
    star 9
    NJT Co-GM Post

    IC: Rid Malt - Chuunthor II


    As Rid arrived he was greeted by Shaula, who presented Rid with a commanding officers greeting.

    "Knight Malt. Is something wrong?"

    Rid waved off her salute. "No need for that, we are all exhausted." He began. "Going to need the reports, which I'm guessing you have covered...also need some help with a couple of things. Going to need someone to take a bit more control over the pilot squadron commands. And I will need someone to help with the younger Jedi and pilots. We are taxed, so you'll have to step up to the challenge. Walk with me."

    Rid motioned and began to walk out of the hangar.

    TAG: Shaula, NJT
  12. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2010
    star 6
    IC: Shaula Raesha - Chuunthor II

    The administrator waved her salute off. "No need for that, we are all exhausted. Going to need the reports, which I'm guessing you have covered." Shaula nodded as he continued, "...also need some help with a couple of things. Going to need someone to take a bit more control over the pilot squadron commands. And I will need someone to help with the younger Jedi and pilots. We are taxed, so you'll have to step up to the challenge. Walk with me."

    He gestured toward the hangar exit, and Shaula fell into step beside him. "I'll do my best, Knight Malt. I haven't exactly spent a great deal of time in charge of others, but I'm sure I'll grow accustomed to it in time. Is there something else?"

    TAG: Rid, NJT
  13. Sarge221 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 9, 2006
    star 5
    Alec Vandel
    Temple of Light, Council Chambers


    Keeping to his usual silent self - his words and emotions secured -, Alec followed the gathered Guardians into the Council Chambers. While the Grandmaster took his station, the young Jedi allowed his gaze to swing to the faces of the Guardians. Nearly all of them he had already seen which made him wonder if this was it for the Guardians. No, there were at least two that weren't here: the two young Padawans that he had met previously when one of them had been attacked by one of the Mandalorians. But, as he thought, they were Padawans. The gathered Guardians must mostly consist of the Masters and Knights of their group. The very few of the group.

    As he had observed, the Temple must've been built to hold far more then the fraction that was gathered here. The mystery as to where all these missing members went he had yet to solve but perhaps he could get some insight in this meeting.

    There having been two separate visions - with the second one having been shared by Miria and Hochner - was one bit of insight. Curious, he listened intently to Hochner's description of the second vision, especially when it seemed to mention the very thing that Alec found so curious: the disappearing of the other Guardians. Taking what he heard, Alec briefly pondered over the vision. Was it just a vision of the past - when the Guardians first vanished - or was it a vision of something current? Could this second vision be something that would direct their current actions in preparation for whatever darkness the first vision hinted to?

    He only pondered the possibilities briefly, following his own advice about focusing so much on the visions themselves. What mattered were the actions that they were to undertake now. Which, ironically, was the same action that he and Dovey had been thinking about doing before this whole meeting started: the Ruins. Miria having been discovered in stasis in the ruins while Master Treysk had been put in a coma? It certainly sounded like something that needed to be investigated. And like he had mentioned to Dovey, he was willing to join in on the investigation.

    Course, he wasn't a Guardian. But he was a Jedi and his duties made it clear that he should at least investigate any mysterious - and possibly dark - going-ons of the planet. The Grandmaster couldn't really command Alec to go anywhere but, at the same time, he couldn't command him to not go anywhere either.

    At the question for there being any questions from them, Alec only dipped his chin in silent acknowledgement. He would come along for the ride.

    TAG: Swan, Blue, Zel, Macja, T-Rex, Dewback, Mitth
  14. BlueHeron Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 28, 2003
    star 2
    Dovey Lahana
    Temple of Light


    Dovey was itching to get out of the room. She was tempted to glance from person to person so that she could better judge how they were responding. Instead she settled for what little she could sense. Her main focus of course was Josch, but in her periphery, constantly, was Miria. She wondered what her sister had seen and when they would get a chance to talk about it.

    Dovey glanced at Alec who was leaning against a wall. She wondered if he would join the party that was going off to check out the ruins. It wouldn't surprise her if he invited himself. But then again, she'd be tempted to do that same thing.

    With that thought her chin came up and she stood from her seat. "All I need are the coordinates. Ships's ready to go and I'm behind on my schedule already." She turned her head to look down at Miria. "I'll catch you up when I get back." Dovey looked towards Josch too so that he would know she would extend the same to him. Dovey started out of the room and towards the loading dock.

    TAG: All Jedi in the council chambers
  15. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 15, 2010
    star 9
    NJT Co-GM Post

    IC: Rid Malt - Chuunthor II


    Shaula fell into step with Rid.

    "I'll do my best, Knight Malt. I haven't exactly spent a great deal of time in charge of others, but I'm sure I'll grow accustomed to it in time. Is there something else?"

    Rid was silent for a moment, then continued.

    "I don't like this pseudo out there lifestyle. I mean we are in isolation here. We can't function like this. Too much time together like this cannot lead to much of anything good. I think we'll end up unintentionally wearing on each other. Questions in leadership, questions in decisions. I don't want us to become disenfranchised with each other and ourselves."

    Rid inhaled deeply, then continued.

    "I feel as if the lack of...communication around here is partly due to us being a bit sick of dealing with our situation. We are maintaining a ship, acting as a something less than what we are.....it's time we get ourselves out there!"

    Rid then gave a bit of a anguished and deep sigh.

    "After we do some fixing on the ship."

    TAG: Shaula, NJT
  16. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

    Member Since:
    Jul 5, 2003
    star 9
    IC: Miria Lahana; Council Chambers


    Miria somberly looked straight at her sister when she spoke. They shared only a glance but learned a lot regarding what each was thinking. She knew that she'd get all the details exactly as they were encountered from Dovey. She wanted her sister and, as she looked around at the others, to be careful.

    She completely trusted Josch to know what he was doing but it was unusual to not be as aware. She glanced back at him, waiting for his direction.

    TAG: All Jedi in the chambers; CPL; Blue
  17. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 29, 2008
    star 5
    IC: Josch Decinchi
    Council Chambers, The Temple of Light
    Silence sent Josch a quiet message through the Force, What do we do if by some off-handed chance find someone who isn?t supposed to be there? Josch replied in kind, You deal with them as you see fit.

    He looked over at Hochner to see if the Knight, who had just escaped from the Ruins, and was being sent back in to discover its secrets. The Kubaz seemed apprehensive, but did not voice any questions, comments, or concerns. Instead he could see a spasm tremble down his trunk.

    His eyes then fell to the one Knight who had been with him since returning to the Temple, Gaan. The female from Mandalore spoke up and broke the silence, ?Just one, Master. Are our Padawans to go with us, or is it only to be Knights and Masters?? Josch pondered for a moment on this but came to a simple conclusion. ?Seeing as Padawans Tano and Thrace but had an adverse reaction to their last visit, I am keeping them back. That would leave Padawans Ulda and Kor?le. One has not been seen since returning from the recovery mission and the other is dealing with personal issues. I do not want to risk them endangering the mission. No it will only be the Knights and Master Cytei.?

    He then looked to their guest from the New Jedi Order, Knight Vandel. The only one in the room that Josch had no command of, no sway over. But he also knew how his Order operated. He would not turn a blind eye to something that seemed steeped in the Dark Side of the Force. The young man confirmed Josch?s speculations with a simple nod.

    The whole situation seemed to have gotten to Dovey because she was the next to pipe up. ?All I need are the coordinates. Ships ready to go and I?m behind on my schedule already.? He saw her look down at Miria, who was standing next to him, and heard her proclaim, ?I?ll catch you up when I get back.? She then looked back towards him and headed for the door.

    ?Well I guess that just about sums it all up.? Josch started the conclusion. He looked over at Fey-Li and addressed her directly, ?You are in charge Master Cytei. Don?t be fooled into thinking this is a blue milk run. We have very little intel as to what we? you,? he corrected himself, ?what you are going up against. All I know is that it is the Force?s will for us to uncover it and free our fellow Guardians.? He stepped back and extended his hands, ?May the Force be with you all.?

    As everyone filtered out of the room he took Miria?s hand, keeping her from leaving the Chamber, ?Please wait. We need to discuss the issue of Ian.? After the last of the group left the room he took her into his arms and whispered into her ear, ?Thank you for standing by me. I just hope that I am doing the right thing.? A small shiver ran down his spine. A shiver of fear.
    TAG: Swan, Blue, Zels, T-rex, Sarge, Dewie & Mitth
  18. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 6
    IC: Hochner Trevalus
    Temple of Light Hallway/ Council Chambers

    The final questions were answered, the final directions were given. He had felt their eyes pass over him and he found himself for once lacking. Still he remembered the past, the history that he held within himself, within his very muscles that singular action of motion. In rising and bowing to the Grand Masters, new and old alike, who would stay behind, in his nod to those who not be coming and in his raised hand to trunk as he noted those that came with. Each was a small motion that helped to center himself, to calm his fraying nerves.

    The others had noted and responded to the duplicate ex-Grand Master, which helped his mind to regard her more rationally as an unknown, something that had happened while he was gone for a short while. Or rather a longer while then he could recall. Master Cytei was the leader and so as she would file out so he would take his place three steps behind, as decorum dictated to one a level above his own position.

    TAG: Bultar Swan, CPL, Zels, T-rex, Dewie, Sarge, BlueHorn
  19. Sarge221 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 9, 2006
    star 5
    Alec Vandel
    Temple of Light, Council Chambers


    As Alec had suspected since entering the chambers and seeing who was gathered, it would only be the Knights and Masters of the Guardians that would be investigating the ruins. Maybe a bit excessive for an assignment that would, hopefully, just involve examining some ruins but you never know what may occur. The mysterious ruins and its even more mysterious circumstances - popping seemingly out of thin air, how it has already affected other Guardians -, certainly required some extra Jedi investigation.

    The corner of Alec's lips twitched suddenly as he caught himself. He had to watch that. The Guardians had similar traditions, titles, and even members that had once been Jedi of his own Order but that did not make necessarily them so. Despite willing to go along with this investigation and to lengthen his stay at the Temple, he still had to be vigilant. This trip to the ruins may in fact offer Alec a look into the Guardians' attitude towards the dark side if they managed to encounter it. Dovey, of course, concerned him and he watched as she was the first to exit before the meeting's official conclusion, her quick steps driven by haste. But, again, she couldn't really be considered as an official Guardian.

    A sudden spike of anger and pain that Alec had felt during the meeting, however, concerned him as well. It hadn't occurred in the Council Chambers themselves but, somewhere, in this Temple of Light, dark emotions had been running high similar to what Alec first felt upon arriving to the Temple. Since the Knights and Masters were already gathered here, could it be one of the Padawans or someone else? He didn't know.

    Either way, that would not be the center of investigation right now. Upon the Grandmaster concluding the meeting, Alec stepped out of the room to follow Dovey who would no doubt be taking the turbolifts back up to the hangar this very minute. Best to make sure she actually did decide to wait for the others instead of going on her own.

    TAG: Blue, Swan, Macja, Mitth, dewback, Zeltron, T-rex
  20. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2010
    star 6
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Temple of Light

    After a moment's consideration, the Grand Master replied, "Seeing as Padawans Tano and Thrace but had an adverse reaction to their last visit, I am keeping them back. That would leave Padawans Ulda and Kor'le. One has not been seen since returning from the recovery mission and the other is dealing with personal issues. I do not want to risk them endangering the mission. No it will only be the Knights and Master Cytei."

    Gaan bowed her head in acknowledgement. "Understood, Master." Glancing around as another woman's voice broke the silence, she was puzzled by the woman's promptness... Did she want to avoid speaking to anyone?

    Then the Grand Master spoke again. "Well I guess that just about sums it all up." Turning to the only Jedi Master who would be accompanying the expedition, he continued, "You are in charge Master Cytei. Don't be fooled into thinking this is a blue milk run. We have very little intel as to what we... you... what you are going up against. All I know is that it is the Force's will for us to uncover it and free our fellow Guardians." Gaan glanced toward the door as he stepped back, clearly finished, "May the Force be with you all."

    Exiting the room as quickly as possible, Gaan shook herself free of the rather passive mentality she'd had in the Council Chambers, and followed the silent Jedi - Knight Vandel, if she remembered correctly - with swift steps.

    Catching up with him, she said, "I don't think we've been introduced. Knight Vandel, is it? I am Gaan Be'orar. You mind if I walk with you?"

    TAG: Everyone outside of the Council Chambers, Sarge


    IC: Shaula Raesha - Chuunthor II

    A brief pause later, Knight Malt answered, "I don't like this pseudo out there lifestyle. I mean we are in isolation here. We can't function like this. Too much time together like this cannot lead to much of anything good. I think we'll end up unintentionally wearing on each other. Questions in leadership, questions in decisions. I don't want us to become disenfranchised with each other and ourselves. I feel as if the lack of...communication around here is partly due to us being a bit sick of dealing with our situation. We are maintaining a ship, acting as a something less than what we are.....it's time we get ourselves out there!" He gave a heavy sigh, then finished, "After we do some fixing on the ship."

    For a moment, Shaula didn't answer him. She wasn't quite sure what to say. Finally, she said, "I have to agree with you, Knight Malt. We do need to have something to do and focus on other than survival. I wish we had more people to work on the ship... Shall I send whatever pilots are qualified for the task to the head mechanic?"

    TAG: Rid, NJT
  21. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 15, 2010
    star 9
    NJT Co-GM Post

    IC: Rid Malt - Chuunthor II


    Shaula was silent for a moment, then spoke up.

    "I have to agree with you, Knight Malt. We do need to have something to do and focus on other than survival. I wish we had more people to work on the ship... Shall I send whatever pilots are qualified for the task to the head mechanic?"

    Rid answered with his own brief silence.

    "Yeah, do that. I am going to get some rest. My head is killing me...."

    Rid rubbed his forehead and began to head towards his room.

    "If anyone needs me, I'll be there, but please, I hope for a little bit of time."

    TAG: Shaula, NJT
  22. Sarge221 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 9, 2006
    star 5
    Alec Vandel
    Outside Council Chambers


    Hearing his name, Alec had paused long enough for one of the Guardians to catch up. Turning to meet her green eyes, Alec's own briefly skimmed her face while he tried to recognize this Guardian. Such a thing was unneeded though when the woman introduced herself to him: Gaan Be'orar. The name immediately set off bells in his mind as being a name from the data terminal that he had examined and he did his best to remember what her stored profile had said.

    "Alec is fine," he replied and bowed his head politely to her.

    Gaan Be'orar. Born on Mandalore. Risca Kor'le - also born into Mandalorian culture - is currently apprenticed to her.

    One reason why the woman stood out so easily for him, however, was because she was yet another Guardian that had originally been part of the Jedi Order. That actually ended up puzzling Alec as he had wondered if he should know of her. Their age difference was small enough where, if they had been training, he could've at least known her even if it was only in passing. Her profile answered that question for him: she had been taken and trained in the Temple on Coruscant while he, on the other hand, had been training on Ossus. It was possible that their paths could've crossed were it not for the Sith but events kind of made such a meeting impossible.

    Unfortunately, that was all Alec really knew about Gaan. Her profile - as was the case for all the other Guardians - provided limited and basic details about her. But it was still something, especially about her previous ties to the Jedi Order like Hochner. Really Alec should be comforted by the fact that there were a few former members of the Jedi Order that were tied with the Guardians but the fact that they were former members did make him wary. After all, he didn't really know the details as to why they were no longer with the Order.

    "You're Risca Kor'le's Master," Alec started while he resumed his walk to the turbolifts, choosing this line of dialogue to go on for introductions rather then her ties to the Jedi Order. "The Grandmaster did not mention her as being one of the Padawans that had been to the ruins which can probably be considered as a relief. I don't suppose you know anything about these ruins? Everyone else seems to not even know where they came from."

    TAG: Zeltron, Others
  23. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

    Member Since:
    Jul 5, 2003
    star 9
    IC: Miria Lahana
    Council Chambers



    Miria watched as one by one the others filed out of the room. It didn't sit well with her to stay behind while others took on a dangerous mission, but she knew it was the best course of action. Her padawan, knight she had to remind herself, had chosen well. Perhaps he could be promoted to Master sooner rather than later. that is, if we ever have the time.

    Miria got up to follow the others to make sure their preparations went well when Josch caught her attention. He took her hand and so she turned to look at him, and he asked her to stay. Miria swept her cloak out of her way and sat down once more. When he voiced his concern she smiled at him kindly. "I know you did. It would not be wise to do it any other way. It could be dangerous for me to go to the ruins and we have things to discuss. I'm sure you know the group well enough to have made that decision."

    Miria tilted her head to one side and then leaned back in her chair, taking on a less formal posture. "Where did that anger come from that I felt during the meeting?"

    TAG: CPL_Macja
  24. darthhelinith Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 10, 2009
    star 5
    IC: Darth Mal
    Location: Bridge, Dark Child


    "MAL, JEDI ARE ESCAPING!"
    Mal leapt into action at once, pushing what had just happened out of his mind. "Captain, aim for the engines! All systems fire! Do we have our tracking systems online?"
    But Jusick was already one step ahead of him. "Get a Vector track on that ship NOW! ALL FIGHTERS BREAKOFF NOW!"
    Both Sith could only watch as the Jedi vessel suddenly disappeared with the characteristic leap forward as the hyperdrive engaged. Damn it all.
    Mal grasped Jusick's shoulder appreciatively.
    "Good work. You did well, despite the outcome. Your training will soon be complete." He turned back to the holomap.
    An Intel officer saluted smartly beside him, holding out holopad.
    ?Sir, the pirate craft are preparing to jump. We?ve determined their destination- Sposia.?
    Mal nodded. ?Do we have any intel on Sposia??
    ?None, sir. But our hyperdrive is quicker than theirs. We would get there first.?
    ?Of course. So we can either run straight to Sposia before the pirates get there not knowing what we?re up against, or chase after some Jedi and leave Sposia for later.?

    This wasn?t a decision Mal could make on his own.
    ?Helinith? Lexis? Darth Lilith? Jusick? What say you? Where should we go??

    TAGs: Tee, Thomas, Lexis
  25. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 29, 2008
    star 5
    IC: Josch Decinchi
    Council Chambers, The Temple of Light
    Looking deep into Miria?s eyes as she sat reclining in her seat, Josch was almost completely at peace. The only thing that ruined it was the chill of fear that he felt. The odd thing was that the fear was not his own, it belonged to his Padawan.

    It was not fear for her life or fear of an individual, instead it was fear of her own rage. Josch too had felt the vile pulsations of anger along with Alisha?s rage. He closed his eyes and reached out with his senses, searching for source of the anger, of the rage, and of the fear. He looked down at Miria with a slight look of disappointment and answered her question, ?It came from the Padawans in the Tactical Center.? He swallowed and took a quick breath. ?It came from Ian and Alisha,? he clarified.

    He sat down next to her and sighed greatly. ?I fear that allowing Master Jay?su to take young Ian as his Padawan may have been a mistake. I sense there is much emotional turmoil in that boy,? he paused and thought for a moment, ?and within my own Padawan as well.? He ran a hand through his over grown head of hair, pausing at the base of his neck to rub out a knot that was forming there.

    He bowed his head slightly, leaving his now still hand on the back of his neck, and looked over at Miria. ?I think we need to take a less conventional approach with these two and work together to train them.? He leaned back into his own chair. He placed an elbow on the arm of his chair and propped up his head with his open hand. He was still looking at Miria as he asked, ?What do you think??
    TAG: Swan (Gotab & Paddy indirectly)

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza