1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars The Shadow War - Times End - Two new factions opened up! - Legacy: War spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth, May 13, 2011.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2010
    star 6
    Gaan Be'orar - Outside Council Chambers

    The knight's gaze caused Gaan's face to harden slightly, a "natural" reaction to any attempt to read her expression. It eased again as he responded, "Alec is fine." She duplicated his slight inclination of the head, scanning his face and Force aura as he seemed to be hers. "Call me Gaan, then."

    His mind was busy, and, a few moments later, he spoke again. "You're Risca Kor'le's Master." Again Gaan inclined her head, matching his pace as he resumed his course toward the lifts. "The Grandmaster did not mention her as being one of the Padawans that had been to the ruins which can probably be considered as a relief. I don't suppose you know anything about these ruins? Everyone else seems to not even know where they came from."

    "No, I know very little about them. I was in the tactical command center during the expedition there, and to recover the ship. All I know is that some of those who went there didn't fair very well. The Grand Master's former Master was apparently in stasis there.... though you probably know that already. I haven't exactly been.... privy to all of the goings on around here." She paused for a moment, then glanced down as she added, "Though that's probably my own fault." Falling silent, she awaited his further questions or observations.

    TAG: Sarge, Others


    IC: Shaula Raesha - Chuunthor II

    After another momentary silence, the administrator responded, "Yeah, do that. I am going to get some rest. My head is killing me...." Shaula winced in sympathy. "If anyone needs me, I'll be there, but please, I hope for a little bit of time."

    "Very good, Knight Malt. I'll do my best to give you what time I can. Shall I accompany you to your chambers, and post someone there to see that you are undisturbed?"

    TAG: Rid, NJT
  2. Sarge221 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 9, 2006
    star 5
    Alec Vandel
    Outside Council Chambers


    Considering that no one else seemed to have any information on the ruins - the Grand Masters especially -, Alec hadn't expected to get any new bits of information to go on from Gaan. And, unfortunately, he was proven correct. The ruins seemed to be a mystery to everyone and, worst of all, whatever they did know about mostly involved a former Grand Master having been found in stasis. However, Alec's head rose a centimeter as he caught on to more of Gaan's words.

    "I've heard about Miria being found in stasis," Alec replied. "And that she had felt drawn to the ruins. In fact, a lot of the Guardians have felt some kind of pull towards the planet. The ruins could be the center of this but I do not know why it would be reaching out to you. Or, rather, whatever may be inside it that may be calling out."

    He didn't know but that didn't mean that he didn't have theories. Calls being sent out through the Force that would be answered by Force-users was a known phenomenon after all. As his history texts had informed him, there were occasions when those sensitive to the Force - including Jedi - would be able to pick up disturbances that could, in fact, be someone reaching out to them. Usually it was something or someone that the receiver had been affiliated with and that familiarity would draw them towards the location. For more sinister purposes, however, it could just be some manifestation of the dark side that had been locked away and was calling out for someone to be drawn in so that it may ensnare them.

    But they were all theories; history lessons really. And it may not even be the ruins as it could be something else entirely despite the mysterious appearance of these ruins. Still, they had little to go on as it was so they had no choice but to follow what small leads that they were given.

    Such as a couple things that Gaan mentioned that nudged at Alec's curiosity.

    "Ship recovery?" Alec questioned, glancing towards the young woman. "Is there any particular reason as to why you wouldn't be privy to what has been going on?"

    Alec was usually careful about prying but it was Gaan that had been willing to say as much so far. If this was something too personal or business that she was unwilling to share, she would've taken more care not to mention anything that would attract curiosity.

    TAG: Zeltron, Others
  3. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 15, 2010
    star 9
    NJT Co-GM Post

    IC: Rid Malt - Chuunthor II


    "Very good, Knight Malt. I'll do my best to give you what time I can. Shall I accompany you to your chambers, and post someone there to see that you are undisturbed?" Shaula responded.

    Followed up by another short moment of silence, Rid then spoke.

    "Eh...you can probably just spread word that I need some rest. If anyone has any issues with that, well, nothing much I can do there...." Rid turned and began to head to his quarters. "I'll see you later. May the Force be with you."

    As he walked down the hall, Rid had a lot still on his mind. The sooner he made it to his quarters the better.

    The door slid open smoothly, and as Rid stepped inside, a modest light broke the darkness. The dim light held enough of a glow to see where he was going. He hadn't wanted it bright at the moment, for he was looking for a brief moment of peace.

    Making his way across the floor, he came up on a simple meditation area, and gently sat down. Just sitting down in a relaxed position provided so much relief, and Rid melted into the seated position, easily letting his mind fall into a quiet and mellow state. Slowly he followed the sensation into rest, letting the Force flow through him.

    The moment could not last forever though and as much as he wanted and needed the moment to recover, he weary mind was still preoccupied, if distracted for a short time.

    He began to reach out.

    "Gaan......Gaan....I am in a bit of a spot. I am stuck.....sort of.....We are in trouble....need help.....please......"

    TAG: Shaula, NJT, Gaan
  4. Teegirloo Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 26, 2005
    star 6
    Darth Lilith
    Cockpit of a Sith fighter


      Lilith watched as the Jedi ship and it?s fighters took off ,escaping before her plan had materialized. Frustration crept up inside of her for allowing the Jedi to leave. Stang! She could hear over the comm that her fellow Sith were just as frustrated as she was.

      Though Jedi had left there were still pirates in the area. They have not gotten any intel on Sposia. She knew that the pirates might blow their plan if they didn?t get rid of them. Besides they seemed to be friendly with the Jedi.

      Over the comm, Mal had asked for direction. ?Helinith? Lexis? Darth Lilith? Jusick? What say you? Where should we go??

      ?Lilith here I say we go after the pirates first. They might expose us before we hit Sposia. I believe it?s our best chance.?

      ?We don?t know where the Jedi coordinates are precisely, we may end up somewhere else. We can?t go blind in to something like that."

      "Plus our mission is to conquer Sposia and get rid of the Dominion of Darkness. The Jedi if they get in the way well then we will take care of them."


      She shifted her fighter around and shot at the lingering pirates killing one of them.


    TAG: AoD, Sinre
  5. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2010
    star 6
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Temple of Light

    Alec replied, "I've heard about Miria being found in stasis, and that she had felt drawn to the ruins. In fact, a lot of the Guardians have felt some kind of pull towards the planet. The ruins could be the center of this but I do not know why it would be reaching out to you. Or, rather, whatever may be inside it that may be calling out."

    "Yeah..." was all Gaan said in response. There was a short silence, which was again broken by Alec.

    "Ship recovery?" he asked. Gaan glanced up in time to meet his glance. "Is there any particular reason as to why you wouldn't be privy to what has been going on?"

    "Yes, we had a ship crash-land, and a party went out to get it functional and bring it back to the Temple." Sighing, she answered his second question. "I've gotten myself in trouble more than once since I arrived here. On that note, and referring to something you mentioned earlier.... I wasn't called by the Ruins, I just came as a Jedi to help other Jedi."

    She felt silent abruptly, as one of her bonds flared again. It felt like an inflamed wound when touched, and she made a low, guttural sound as she closed her eyes tightly. Finally, she let the bond open. //....need help..... please......//

    //What. Do. You. Want?// she demanded of the man she had once loved.... Once? Or still? She shook the thought free of her mind, trying to control her outward appearance so as not to raise questions while waiting for one or the other of the Knights to speak.

    TAG: Sarge, Rid, Others


    IC: Shaula Raesha - Chuunthor II

    After a minute or two, Knight Malt replied, "Eh...you can probably just spread word that I need some rest. If anyone has any issues with that, well, nothing much I can do there...." Walking off, he added, "I'll see you later. May the Force be with you."

    "With you, as well, Master." Shaula didn't manage to catch herself that time, but shrugged it off. He probably hadn't caught it anyway.

    Heading toward the pilots' lounge, she debated whether or not to make a public announcement that the administrator was not to be disturbed, but finally settled on sending a brief com message to all of the Jedi, and the leaders of the other sections of the ship's operations, directing all questions to be brought to herself if they could not wait.

    Stripping out of her flightsuit as soon as she reached the lounge, she seated herself at one of the smaller tables, and began working on a full report, pending the arrival of the rest of the squadron leaders.

    TAG: NJT
  6. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 15, 2010
    star 9
    NJT Co-GM Post

    IC: Rid Malt - Chuunthor II


    //What. Do. You. Want?// Rid felt back from the bond.

    He winced a bit as the words stung. After gathering his strength a bit, he finally replied with more thna just the bit of hurt he couldn't hold back.

    "We were...attacked. First by pirates....then by the Darkside. Sith I presume, but I don't know. We barely escaped....barely alive....I'm exhausted...feel like my head is going to...my entire body is going to shut down...like I've been drained of energy....of life Force....and the ship....barely.....going on...."

    Rid was struggling to complete his thoughts, and many of them blurred together into everything and nothing at once.

    TAG: Gaan
  7. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2010
    star 6
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Temple of Light

    Gaan didn't have the bond open enough to feel anything back from him that he didn't send, but she could tell he was hurt when he finally replied, //We were...attacked. First by pirates....then by the Darkside. Sith I presume, but I don't know. We barely escaped....barely alive....I'm exhausted...feel like my head is going to...my entire body is going to shut down...like I've been drained of energy....of life Force....and the ship....barely.....going on....//

    Gaan clenched her jaw, eyes narrowing against her best efforts to show no reaction. Then she closed her eyes, releasing her anger and reaching out for whatever calm she could find. //What do you need?// she asked as kindly as she could manage.

    TAG: Rid
  8. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 15, 2010
    star 9
    NJT Co-GM Post

    IC: Rid Malt - Chuunthor II


    //What do you need?// Rid felt tension from Gaan, but she seemed to be at least willing to listen to his plea.

    Rid felt some relief from hearing this.

    "I need help....need you to find us....need a refuge. Can't let everyone go unprotected....can't go on alone.....need you.....your help." Rid went on, but he was quickly losing his ability to form sentences, even to use them in thoughts.

    "So......mu.........mu...............mu.............m............u....ugh.............." After that were no longer words. After that all there was filling those spaces where the words and sentences were was just barely effort. Clouded thoughts of what wanted to be something but just couldn't be, no matter how hard Rid tried.

    TAG: Gaan
  9. Sarge221 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 9, 2006
    star 5
    Alec Vandel
    Temple of Light


    Ah, now he understood. It wasn't exactly something reassuring but yet again this was informative. A Jedi looking to help other Jedi. Again came the question of why she had left the former and joined the latter. Whatever the reason, Gaan ruled out what Alec had been wondering: she had not been called to the Ruins.

    Maybe because she was already here when it started, Alec theorized. Or maybe she had no ties to the Guardians that could've been used to draw her here.

    It was a train of thought that he was exhausting, especially with the coming of their investigation of the Ruins. As much as he had been lectured to remain vigilant, to always ask questions and be open to the possibilities, he felt like he was just scrabbling around in the dark on this subject. Theories with no substance, questions that cannot be given answers to. Maybe when they venture into the Ruins they will find answers or, at the very least, clues. Or maybe not. What he would do if not he had no idea.

    Besides, he had more questions that were now added to his arsenal. Gaan just mentioned that she had trouble with the Guardians and yet she was allowed an apprentice. And just what, exactly, had been the story about the crashed ship that they had been investigating?

    He was about to ask too, had a rather strange noise that issued from Gaan had not given him pause.

    Alec turned to look to Gaan but remained silent. Her eyes had been closed but even now they were opening and she looked as if there was nothing troubling her at all. Alec's eyes narrowed briefly. Nothing to be found on her face, but what of elsewhere? Cautious, Alec allowed his senses to stretch out. With all these strange occurrences going on and him still being so on-edge with his association with the Guardians, he felt a desire to investigate anything unusual.

    It took a few, long moments. Subtle, but Alec sensed a slight disturbance when it came to Gaan. It was...odd. It wasn't anything that he felt before but there was something embedded in Gaan's aura that only now was acting out due to some kind of stimulation. It wasn't normal. It was...an anomaly. What, he couldn't recognize, not with this subtle probe. Any further examinations would most definitely be picked up though and he desired to limit any confrontations that he may have with the Guardians. So he pulled back.

    "Something wrong?" Alec questioned, hoping that, whatever it was, it had distracted Gaan from his probing.

    TAG: Zeltron, Others
  10. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2010
    star 6
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Temple of Light

    Gaan felt a slight movement through the Force that was not related to her partner, but she was too focused to worry about it.

    "Something wrong?" the Knight at her side asked. Gaan blinked rapidly, refocusing on him.

    "Nothing at all," was her short response. Just in time, too. Over the bond, her partner answered her, "I need help....need you to find us....need a refuge. Can't let everyone go unprotected....can't go on alone.....need you.....your help. So......mu.........mu...............mu.............m............u....ugh.............."

    Gaan's mind froze momentarily. She couldn't see him again.... couldn't bear to be reminded.... Against her will, she replied, //If you want refuge, you will have to find us. Take the coordinates from my mind, and make sure you are not traced.// Sending him a boost of energy, as she had once been so accustomed to doing, she turned away from the bond, leaving only the information he would need to bring the ship within sight distance of Saridona Prime.

    Almost shaking as she realized what she'd just done, and what the future now held, should she survive this mission, she turned back to Alec. "Are we going as a single team to the Ruins, do you know?"

    TAG: Sarge, JediMaster1511, Others


    IC: Shaula Raesha - Chuunthor II

    Shaula straightened as the leaders began to stream into the lounge. One after another presented their reports, and she, in turn, instructed them to send all pilots capable of assisting with the ship repairs to the head mechanic, and informed them that Knight Malt was not to be disturbed. Once they had all left to carry out her instructions, Shaula leaned back wearily. The engagement with the pirates and Dark side had taken its toll on her, as well. As she had told the administrator, she was unused to command, and it had suddenly been given to her in the heat of battle. As a negotiator, she was very well accustomed to being held responsible for how a situation turned out.... but this was different. Sighing slightly, she sat up again, intent on completing her report and then assuming the other responsibilities she had now been given. The Jedi did need to be held together better than they were at the moment, and the Padawans seemed totally out of touch with reality. Very few Jedi had answered the call to defend the mothership at its moment of greatest need, and that could very well have been disastrous. Her mind thus occupied, Shaula completed the report on autopilot, sending it to Knight Malt's datapad, then rose and made her way to the Jedis' quarters.

    TAG: NJT
  11. Sarge221 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 9, 2006
    star 5
    Alec Vandel
    Temple of Light


    The rapid blinking of her eyes told Alec that Gaan had in fact been distracted with something and his question only now brought her back to the here and now. But distracted with what, he didn't know. Her short, quick response hardly settled him as much as she may've wanted it to and Alec couldn't help but stare as the silence stretched between them. Somehow his feet were still moving, still going in the direction of the turbolifts despite how his attention was focused on her.

    Something was going on. His exceptional sensitivity to the Force allowed him to feel slight disturbances and shifts that were focused around the young woman. It was different from Dovey as Gaan, no doubt due to her training, was better at hiding her thoughts and emotions. But as the seconds ticked passed, Alec suddenly blinked. For a moment, even as she was suppressing it, Gaan seemed shaken. Whatever happened had disturbed her and, again, Alec just had no idea as to what it could've been.

    It was then that she finally turned to meet his gaze with her own, asking a question about if they were going in to investigate the Ruins as a single team or separate groups. Allowing a long, silent second to pass where his eyes just stared unblinkingly at her, Alec finally blinked and broke away to face forward again.

    "No," came his simple reply. "I do not."

    He was tempted to press for information - about what had happened or at least about the ship that she had mentioned earlier - but Alec decided to hold any and all questions for himself for now. This was another nugget of information accompanied by another cache of questions that he was going to store within his mind for now. Best to focus on the ruins; that was the current issue for now and one that he needed to focus on. Maybe later, once their investigation ended and he had the time, Alec would approach the Grand Master again for more answers.

    And their trip to these ruins may end up giving Alec more questions to ask. Depending on how the Guardians performed anyway. For now, Alec allowed the silence to remain between him and Gaan. Best to focus on the mission now and worry about anything else later.

    TAG: Zeltron, Guardians
  12. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 15, 2010
    star 9
    NJT Co-GM Post

    IC: Rid Malt - Chuunthor II


    Rid felt Gaan send him another message over the bond.

    //If you want refuge, you will have to find us. Take the coordinates from my mind, and make sure you are not traced.//

    After he received the message, he felt a burst of energy, then the sudden shutting of the bond.

    He appreciated the energy, but had little option for sending thanks. Still, he could do that when he found her....hopefully soon. Quickly, and with what he knew he would regret later, Rid made great haste and speed to get the coordinates to the bridge.

    "Bridge..." Rid sent over the private comm. "send us to these new coordinates. We will find refuge."

    With that he cut the transmission and collapsed to the ground, expending the energy he had been given by Gaan. As he hit the ground, he let himself lie there without any fight. It would have been pointless here. It was not necessary. The ship was now safe, so he could finally rest, even in such an uncomfortable manner.

    TAG: Gaan, NJT
  13. Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Sep 25, 2008
    star 3
    ~APPROVED~ BY Sinrebirth


    Name: Kunglie Steele
    Alias: Dark Panther
    Rank within the Order:
    Age: 25
    Species: Human
    Gender: Male
    Home world: New Korriban
    Force Sensitive: Yes

    Appearance-
    Height: 6? 9?
    Weight: 110
    Build: Slim with inner strength of muscle tone
    Hair: Long black hair, usually tied in a top knot or pony tail
    Eyes: Dark brown
    Skin: dark brown/leathery look
    Markings: If someone really searched, they would find it just above his tail bone. The tattoo of Darth Cadaverous
    Dark Rogue


    Clothing:
    (info on color scheme) Where it is a dark brown, its red and the lighter brown/tan is a light black)
    Clothing


    Weapon(s):
    Primary Weapons:
    42? Dark Sword
    Description:
    42? Long with a small hook, once deployed can hook into the person?s body
    Handle is wrapped in old leather and hand guard has 2 prongs that end in a razor sharp edges to prevent others gripping it

    Secondary Weapons:

    Fighting Style:

    Personal Ship:
    Tie Hunter
    Name: Dark Storm

    Light saber Description:

    Hilt:

    Biography:

    He was born under the worse storm that his planet had known and delivered by an unknown medic that was called by his parents. Soon after, his parents left New Korriban to live on Ruusan, miles of the caves of the Lost 100. Making a meager life for them but surviving all the same. ?There is history here my son? , his father always told him, and every time he had asked his dad why they lived in such a desolate place. Though he learned to live with the bouncers and the sparse people that lived on such a planet, he still grew strong and lean. His parents taught him the basics of sith knowledge and how to make his own blade. Forged through strength and knowledge, he with his parents endowed it with powers that seem sentient in ways. Day and night they pounded information about the sith and what stories they knew of the Great ones, like Darth Bane, Darth Raven, Darth Sidouis to name a few. But he wanted to learn more about his history, for it seemed his parents kept a lot about his great, great, great grandfather?s history from him after he sneaked into his parents library and found one of his Holocrons and scrolls that were passed down.

    The hard laborious chores built him into a lean and powerful person and soon sneaking out into the night to learn the martial arts that the old man he knew from a work group he was in. On his day of testing from the old man, did he not go. As he was sneaking out, his parents, caught him leaving the house. That fateful day, he killed his parents and taking the Holocrons of Darth Cadaverous and a few other choice scrolls, did he leave in their shuttle, he left the destroyed house and his dead parents, behind.

    At the age of 19, he found work with a mercenary group, flying the shuttle with either stolen goods, troops or running contra band, earning credits to purchase a priceless Sith Fighter like his uncle Jake that flew for a mercenary group for the Republic. Years before purchasing the old fighter, he came across a crashed *(Tie Hunter)* in the jungles of Dagobah
    delivering food stores and extra troops. After getting permission from his commanding officer to haul it aboard, he went to work fixing and repairing the fighter craft during his off hours and between flights.

    It was hard work to finding the manuals to repair the simplest repairs to paying for new remade parts to replace the un-repairable pieces and parts. Once in a while he had to hire specialists to work and show him how things actually went and or additions to make it even better than before. Months before turning 24 years of age, it was completed and after many test flights and target practices, he and the commanders agreed that is was fit to fly into battles, in which he did often till he left the unit he was in.

    Then at the age of 24, he left the mercenaries to travel to New Korriban to learn more about his powers and the force, and once he passes into a full Dark Lord, he plans on going to travel onto Kleebon, the home of Darth Cadaverous, to see if the tales of his life were true and see w
  14. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

    Member Since:
    Jul 5, 2003
    star 10
    IC: Miria Lahana
    Temple of Light; Council Chambers


    Miria's eyebrows furrowed as Josch's focus on the high emotions in the tactical center drew her attention. She refocused on his face as he spoke. What would cause the emotion of hate between two padawans? Ian and Alisha. She didn't know much about either of them, only what Josch had told her about his padawan and Ian, the other young one.

    She slowly sat forward when Josch spoke of Master Jay'su. Since he had been in a coma she had never had a chance to know him. Due to Josch's cryptic remark Miria asked Josch, "Tell me about Master Jay'su. All I really know about him is that he was Ian's Master and there seems to be something off about his method of training from what you've told me." She paused for a moment, rubbing her hands together once before sitting up straighter and placing them in her lap. "I need you to bring me up to speed. Then maybe I can better help assess the situation. As far as training both padawans together, I have no problem with that. I was actually common for a time while the Galactic Defenders were still active."

    TAG: CPL_Macja
  15. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 29, 2008
    star 5
    IC: Voj Velkin
    Cabur Base
    As the dust settled from the last cave in Voj walked over to the keypad next to the door the younglings were hiding behind. He started to key in his code but then he stopped before keying the last two numbers. He looked over at Taab, ?I?d stand clear if I were you. Jaxon is?? Voj chose his next words carefully, ??let?s say cautious.?

    Once he saw that the Sergeant was behind some cover he keyed in the rest of his code. The door slid open and was quickly followed by hail of blaster fire. Voj reached out, through the Force, with what little energy he had left and pulled his assailant out into the open. Once the weapon was visible, Voj batted it out of the young man?s hands. ?Jaxon! Stand down!? Voj shouted at him. The eldest of the youngsters turned and looked into the eyes of his leader.

    [image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120213072816/eucjedi/images/4/43/Jaxon.jpg]

    ?Voj!? Jaxon exclaimed, ?Thank Manda you?re alive. Listen we were able to plant proximity mines all along the corridors on the opposite side of the main hall. We have essentially cut off half their forces. So since you cleared the way in on this side we have an easy way out, right?? He looked back and forth between Voj and Taab, ?Right??

    Voj looked down at the young man and placed his hands on to the younger Journeyman?s shoulders. ?It?s not going to be that easy. That last blast caused the corridor to cave in. We?re going to have to take the hard way.? From where the group stood there was only one way out and it took them right to the enemies? blaster cannon emplacement. He looked over at Taab, ?So Sarge, you have any tricks up your sleeves??
    TAG: Bardan
    --- --- ---
    IC: Josch Decinchi
    Temple of Light
    Josch looked over at her as she sat up straighter, she was in a more formal mode. He stood up once more, moved directly in front of her, and turned to face her. ?Well, I?m not sure what else I say about him. He seemed to appear out of nowhere, claiming to have been from the Jedi Order, and berated us for not jumping into action against the coming darkness. He claimed to have been the messenger of the True Force, which caused me to be cautious of him. It was reported that he had a hand in Alisha attacking Silence out in the snow when he rejoined us. I asked Taab to keep an eye on him when he came back from meditating outside, but Jay?su did not come back alone. Ian had found him and Jay?su took him as his Padawan. Once Ian was healthy enough we set out on our mission to the Ruins. And you know the rest from there. Is there anything else I can answer for you? Or perhaps you have something you would like to talk about yourself??
    TAG: Swan
  16. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2010
    star 6
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Temple of Light

    Alec's gaze let her know beyond a doubt that he hadn't missed the fact that she was distressed. Finally, he looked away again, answering her question with a simple, "No, I do not."

    There was a rather uncomfortable silence after that, but Gaan could think of nothing to say to break it. At least they weren't too far from the lifts anymore. Actually, that gave her something. "Do you know if the Grand Master's Master's sister is going with us, or running?"

    TAG: Sarge, Guardians
  17. Sarge221 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 9, 2006
    star 5
    Alec Vandel
    Temple of Light


    "Her name's Dovey," Alec informed Gaan, the Guardian mentioning her as 'Grand Master's Master's sister' leading him to believe that she truly didn't know anything about Dovey. "And I would assume that she's doing a bit of both."

    That thought resonated a sense or urgency - that he move faster - but Alec suppressed it. There was no relevant need for that. Nonetheless, he was perhaps a bit relieved upon seeing the turbolifts. Dovey wasn't around. Not surprising; she was probably on her way up to the hangar this instant. Her somewhat abrupt departure from the Council Chambers earlier didn't allow Alec to be surprised. Keying one of the lifts open, Alec stepped inside and waited for Gaan to follow suit before he started sending the lift up to the hangar.

    "She's taking her sister's imprisonment a bit...personally," Alec continued. His face and tone said nothing but there was a flash of disapproval when he thought about that subject. "She was about to fly to the ruins before the meet at the Council Chambers and I'm assuming that the meeting concluding with an action she was already in the process of doing has left her a bit frustrated. It's quite possible that by the time we make it to the hangar, she would already have left."

    Again, disapproval. Not only at Dovey but perhaps a bit at himself for voicing such a possibility despite how her attitude so far made it difficult to not think of it. Despite the insecurities that he felt from her - or because of them -, Miria and her well-being was something that Dovey was clinging to. It was an attachment that could, while maybe provide a stable platform in her life, something that could be dangerous. Such as if she was planning on exploring the ruins without waiting for backup.

    "You don't know her," Alec spoke up. It wasn't a question. "I'm assuming that she has never had any previous contact with the Guardians before. Never been trained by the Guardians. At least as far as you know."

    Of course Alec had looked up Dovey on the Guardians' data terminals. Nothing. Other then a mentioning of her relation to Miria, there had been nothing concerning Dovey whatsoever. Not her upbringing or her training. Especially her training. She had the Force, she had a lightsaber, but how was she trained and where did she get her weapon? Self-taught? Possible but Alec wasn't so sure about that.

    TAG: Zeltron, Guardians
  18. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

    Member Since:
    Jul 5, 2003
    star 10
    IC: Miria Lahana
    Temple of Light


    As Josch outlined Jay'su's method of training and various claims her eyebrows dipped. She had never had reason to deal with that kind of person before. She thought about how such a person would fit into the Guardians of Light. "I doubt his kind fit here very well. I don't like the idea of a knight or master taking it upon themselves to decide who will be there padawan. It was always decided by the council and/or the grand master in the past. I think this is the wisest course of action for the future."

    Miria thought of his last question, if she had anything she would like to talk about. She knew that there was plenty but wasn't sure if now would be the right time. on the other hand, I'd better talk to him sooner rather than later. I think now is as good a time as any to share this. I have in my possession a holocron made by Booster Errant with an added portion by Corran Starthorne. As I am the one who turned him, he may mention that we became husband and wife." Miria paused. "I wanted to tell you first in case he touched on it in the holocron.

    Miria waited in total silence as she let this information sink in. She knew the latter would be more of a shock than the former. Miria asked, "I need to know what you're thinking. I can feel your sense of burden..." She broke off, not sure of what to say next.

    TAG: CPL_Macja
  19. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 29, 2008
    star 5
    IC: Josch Decinchi
    Council Chambers, The Temple of Light
    As Miria revealed that she had a holocron from two former Grand Masters of the Galactic Defenders, he relaxed a little bit until she added that she had been married to Grand Master Starthorne. It did not shock him to hear that she had been in a committed relationship. But that she had been married to him did surprise him. Josch had studied the history of the Galactic Defenders, but there had been no mention of the Corran or Miria being married.

    It did not matter to him one way or the other, he still loved her, nothing was going to change that. It also helped that she came out and told him instead of having to hear it from her deceased husband. Josch let the silence hang while he thought of what would be the appropriate response.

    He walked over to where she was sitting and knelt down at her feet and took her hands into his. ?You are right to feel that I am burdened. I am feeling slightly overwhelmed by the responsibility of leading the Order all the while there are mysterious threats looming just beyond our system and right out our door. But you?? He squeezed her hands, ?? you ease the burden more and more each day. You are my mentor, my love, and my fellow Grand Master. I am convinced that together, we can overcome any obstacle.?

    He stood up and leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek, ?Tell me, what should I expect Master Starthorne to be like??
    TAG: Swan
  20. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

    Manager
    Member Since:
    Dec 14, 2009
    star 10
    IC Beskaryc Taab
    Cabur Base


    As Bucko moved to key in the entry code Taab found himself wondering if there was a standard Journeyman "challenge" that they would have to answer which would avoid any fratricide amongst the group. ?I?d stand clear if I were you. Jaxon is??let?s say cautious.?

    That answered that question with a resounding "no". Taab moved back away from the hatch and took cover behind some of the fallen debris. Not only was it out of the line of fire from the door, it should be able to block a stray blaster bolt. Bucko finished up, the door slid open and the entryway was filled with blaster bolts. This Jaxon, no doubt.

    But Bucko handled the situation quickly and soon enough the three of them were catching each other up on the situation they faced. ?So Sarge, you have any tricks up your sleeves??

    The quickest way to get back to the hanger bay was down the main hallway. With the other side of the main corridor mined, and the side they had just come though collapsed, its flanks were secure. Unfortunatly it was covered by the heavy gun emplacement that he and Bucko had encountered earlier. They could use their jetti'kade to cut through the floor beneath them and try to make their way out on the second level, but it was probably crawling with jetti'roya. This level seemed far less defended, they would have a better chance of getting out with their packages on this floor. Speaking of which. "Lets see what kind of state we are all in first." He turned to Jaxon now, "Junior, what kind of condition are the rest of the packages in? Anyone hurt or need medical attention? How fast can they all move and how are they armed?"

    Depending on the shape they were in, they could have a group of capable little warriors led by a crusty old mando sergeant and a Journeyman Grandmaster. If that were the case, well it wasn't they that were trapped, it was the jetti'roya who were in trouble.

    Tag: CPL (Voj)
  21. BlueHeron Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 28, 2003
    star 2
    IC: Dovey Lahana
    Hangar Bay


    Dovey was in a strange role reversal. Instead of running away from something she was moving directly towards something. And she intended to get there one way or another. As she stepped away from the bank of lifts she paused. She had been considering staying here in the back of her mind and as she let little wisps of the thought percolate, her feet slowed until she had stopped moving forward. She was standing in the middle of the hangar bay, halfway between the lifts and her ship.

    Dovey paused to tuck hair behind her ears, shift from one foot to another and let out a breath. She almost rolled her eyes to the ceiling before moving back to stand a few meters in front of the lifts so she could wait for the others. As she waited she removed the lightsaber at her left side and examined the hilt. She didn't really need to as she always kept it in top form but there seemed to be nothing else to do.

    Just as she was running her thumb down over the grip in an almost thoughtful manner she heard and then saw the lift open. There were Alec and the one called Gaan. She waited until they had exited before saying, "I think we should use one ship instead of splitting off. "

    TAG: Sarge; Zels
  22. Darth_Lexis Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 27, 2009
    star 1
    IC: Lexis, Sith Acolyte
    Sith fighter
    Lexis was not a combat pilot so he really did not care where they went. Jedi or Pirates, to him they were both vermin that needed to be dealt with swiftly and without prejudice. He opened a channel to the rest of the Acolytes, ?I agree with Mistress Lilith. Our mission is to wipe out the dark side pretenders on Sposia so let us cleanse this system of this space trash and then move on the rest of the trash that is waiting for us in Chiss Space.?

    With that he moved along side of his Master and lit-up the wingman of the pirate she had just destroyed. I hope this doesn?t take long, I really want to get back to my tomes and texts.
    TAG: Sinre& AoD
  23. Darth Aiser Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 26, 2006
    star 4
    IC: Jusick Tur-Mukan
    Location: Bridge of the Dark Child.

    "Well we can capture those remaining pirates useing the tractor beams, not like there laser will ever penatrate our shields, then blast them useing our ion cannons then make the jump and beat them there. while figuring out who will be waiting for us." Jusick then turned to the holomap and charts on the screens.
  24. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

    Member Since:
    Jul 5, 2003
    star 10
    IC: Miria Lahana
    Temple of Light


    Miria smiled as Josch took her hands and her smile widened as he continued speaking. It was gratifying to know that her presence was helping. She hadn't felt as though she'd done much since her return, but knowing that she'd has this effect made her feel more at ease with her place in this new group.

    Josch said something to her that rang true. "You are right. Together, as a team, we can overcome and we will." When Josch kissed her on the cheek she felt a warmth spreading from that spot to the rest of her body. It was special and wonderful.

    Josch's curiosity about Corran also made her smile. He seemed unperturbed by her marriage to him and even asked her what he was like. Miria closed her eyes for a moment to gather her thoughts and then answered, her voice quiet. "The first time I met him he was still a sith. It nearly killed me." Miria glanced up at Josch's face to see how he would react. "A few times after that we met in less dangerous circumstances. It was confusing why he didn't attack during those times. During the latter half of the war, he chose to walk in the way of the light side of the force..." Miria paused, letting Josch have some time to assimilate this new information. She wondered what he would think of Corran's past. "This made his master very angry and he lashed out at both of us." Miria remembered the Dark Lord's viciousness and sadness came to her.

    TAG: CPL_Macja
  25. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2010
    star 6
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Temple of Light

    "Her name's Dovey," Alec answered. Gaan flushed slightly, wondering if he thought she was ignorant for not knowing the woman's name, but just listened as he added, "And I would assume that she's doing a bit of both."

    "Ah," was all Gaan could think of in response. Conveniently, they arrived at the lifts at that moment, and Alec stepped inside. Gaan followed suit, and Alec sent the lift to the hangar.

    "She's taking her sister's imprisonment a bit...personally. She was about to fly to the ruins before the meet at the Council Chambers and I'm assuming that the meeting concluding with an action she was already in the process of doing has left her a bit frustrated. It's quite possible that by the time we make it to the hangar, she would already have left."

    "That... wouldn't be good." Gaan didn't look at him. She knew she was probably coming off as stupid, but, for some reason, she just couldn't focus at the moment.

    Thankfully, he seemed only too happy to continue talking and receive one-liners in response. "You don't know her. I'm assuming that she has never had any previous contact with the Guardians before. Never been trained by the Guardians. At least as far as you know."

    "That's correct. I've only been with the Guardians a short time, though, so I really can't say much of anything about it, or her."

    The lift came to a stop, and the door opened. Gaan stepped out, noting that Dovey was still there. She, for her part, waited until they had both exited the lift before greeting them with, "I think we should use one ship instead of splitting off."

    Abrupt, Gaan thought. Aloud, she answered, "Sounds reasonable. I don't know how long it's going to take the others to get here, though."

    TAG: Sarge, BlueHeron
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza