main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Shadow War - Times End - Two new factions opened up! - Legacy: War spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueHeron

BlueHeron Jedi Master star 2

Oct 28, 2003
    IC: Dovey Lahana

Dovey leaned back in her seat. The thick padding made it comfortable no matter how long she sat there, which had been proven true over many decades. Dovey wasn?t surprised to learn that Gaan did not know her name. She wasn?t in any of their databases and the few people she?d met didn?t seem the type to share that kind of thing. ?Yes, it?s Dovey.?

She thought for a moment on her answer before replying. ?I?ve never been to this temple, no. Come to think of it, I don?t know that I?ve ever had reason to come to this region of space before. My searching did eventually lead me here." She paused to remove a speck of lint from her cloak.

?Though I can?t help but think that maybe it wasn?t the fact that what I was searching for was here versus the sensation of being drawn. It seemed almost against my will. There isn?t supposed to be anything here.? Dovey gestured back towards the temple. It had seemed foolish at the time and yet she had still come. She was glad of it, but still not sure if she liked it.

Dovey adjusted their flight path and then, without much thought, flew on towards their destination. She was curious about the surrounding landscape but not enough to go out in the snow. She thought of how Voj had cheekily offered to carry her through the snow when she had first landed and it made her scowl momentarily before her expression smoothed out. She glanced back at the woman and asked, ?How did you end up here??

TAG: Gaan; Ancient Haven Group

2. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar

Gaan thought back on what Alec had said as Dovey spoke of being drawn. She had not been drawn in that way to this place, but that didn't mean others hadn't, she supposed.

"How did you end up here?"

Gaan looked up from the snow. "I just found out that there were Jedi here who needed help.... and I came to help." Her answer was short and perhaps a bit rude, but she couldn't help it. She didn't want to talk about her past.

TAG: Dovey; Ancient Haven Group

3. Gotab

Gotab Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2011
    IC Ian Thrace
    Temple of Light TCC

The air in the TCC hung heavy with the tension between Ian and Alisha. They still hadn't spoken to one another since their brief fight and even though Ian had felt the Council meeting break up, it appeared to him that no one was coming straight to the TCC to check up on them. Probably more important things had to be taken care of first. After all he and Alisha were just padawans, and inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Ian still had no idea what all had been discussed by the Council, but it must have been important.

Ian also didn't know what had come over him earlier, why he had felt so compelled to lash out at Alisha. All he really knew was that his weakness had ended the only friendship he had made in the past decade. Was it simply that she was the most convenient target for the rising frustration and anger he had felt at the time? Or was it more targeted than that? Ian knew he was jealous of Alisha, how she seemed more advanced in her Jedi training than he. How she was the padawan of the grandmaster while his own master was dead. How her life seemed to be going so well, while his own seemed to be circling the Maw.

But that wasn't all true was it? Alisha had told him that she had also faced adversity in coming here to the Temple. Maybe Ian could still fix the situation he had put himself in somehow. He approached Alisha slowly, doing his best to not appear threatening. Looking at the ground, he still couldn't bear to look into her eyes, he asked meekily.

"You said your home was attacked and your mother arrested?" He found the courage to look up now and they made eye contact. "Why? What happened?"

TAG: Paddy

4. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    IC: Miria Lahana
    Temple of Light

?Ah, Darth Krayt. If only all of our troubles could be removed, but more completely.? She scowled and then sighed. As Miria listened to Josch?s explanation of why he was not back at the temple sooner, a look of pleasure glowed on her face. ?It is a relief to have you in the position of Grand Master. I know you, I trust you and now I am sure you are taking care of the order.?

She listened with keen interest and was surprised again. ?You chose the order over leadership of your own people?? Miria could scarcely wrap her mind around it. She didn?t even place herself in the equation. The responsibilities that had been placed on him were great and she wondered how he could choose.

Before she could think her next thought, Josch brought her to him and kissed her. It was deeper than she expected and her hand went to his arm so that she could keep her balance. She smiled up at him, taking a deep breath. "I think now would be a good time to get to the padawans as quickly as we can. They will be wondering where we are."

TAG: CPL_Macja

5. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Alisha Tano

Alisha had her back to Ian for a long time after their fight. She was sullen and silent, scarcely believing that she was friendly with him a short while before. Reaching through her Force bond, she knew the Council meeting had ended, and Master Decinchi was slowly coming to the TCC.

Can't he move any faster? Wincing slightly, Alisha held her shoulder for a moment. The fierce persistent pain buzzing the area of her arm and side just refused to go away. She knew she should turn up at the infirmary soon to check the injury, but for now, she kept still. Turning her attention of the screens, Alisha made a mental note to check her side once her Master arrived.

Her eyes didn't avert from the screen, but Alisha sensed Ian's approach. She hadn't bothered to extend her Force Sense to him, but now that he was close, she could sense his tension as well as shame. She allowed the possibility that he could apologize again. But the thought of his attacking her again entered her mind as well. She quickly turned around, just as Ian lifted his head to make eye-contact.

Her cold eyes were now locked with Ian's. But they flicked away with his meek question. She was hardly in the mood to talk about that! She bit her lip, but slowly spoke.

"...my home world faced a Sith invasion..." Alisha turned her back to Ian again, so he wouldn't see the sorrow on her face. "I don't know why they attacked exactly. People got...cut down...left and right. My mom tried to save me from it by...bringing me to our ship. She got captured before she could join me on board. So...she yelled at me to go alone..." Alisha lowered her head, now more upset then angry.

She had to envy Ian in just that one sense...his Masters. He knew for certain they were dead, in the Netherworld of the Force. Safe. He didn't have to worry about them...while Alisha's first Master and mother could be anywhere in the whole galaxy! For all of her Force prowess, and hours of meditation couldn't reveal her mother's location...

TAG: Gotab

6. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Josch Decinchi
    Temple of Light, Saridona Prime
    The one thing that was always a guarantee to brighten any room was Miria?s smile. However, she reminded him of their responsibilities to the young ones in the Tactical Center. ?Alright if you insist, let us away to the Padawans.?

As they moved towards the Tactical Center a question came to Josch?s mind, ?I wonder,? he asked aloud, ?do you think that the New Sith Order is still out there? Perhaps they are the darkness that is lurking among the Chiss.? He looked over at Miria just before they reached the center, ?What do you think??
    TAG: Swan
    --- --- ---
    IC: Voj Velkin and Jaxon Renn
    Cabur Base, Concordia
    ?What in the nine hells is that Firebug doing? Is he trying to ensure that we bring down the base?? Voj knew that his helmet and armor provided him with plenty of protection against flames, and he could filter out the smoke with his helmet. Suddenly blaster-fire erupted from the approximate position of his fire starting friend and it was quickly followed by the deeper tone of the enemy?s blaster cannon.

There?s my cue.

In one fluid motion Voj pulled his lightsaber from his left hip and his blaster pistol from his right. Holding the heavy blaster in his offhand, he charged towards the enemy?s position, and fired off several shots to draw his opponents? attention. As he reached the fixed position the firing down the main corridor ceased. He ignited his golden yellow blade and in one fell swoop he cleaved the heads of his foes from their shoulders.

Through the smoke he walked towards the still lit lightsaber on the whip and turned it off. ?Hey Pyro, you ready to hit the bricks or what??
    TAG: Bardan

7. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC Beskaryc Taab
    Cabur Base, Concordia

It didn't take long for the enemy gunners to respond to Taab's deception. Soon the deep tones of a heavy blast cannon were reverberating through the corridors. Red bolts started peppering the area around where he had hung the ignited lightsaber, though surprisingly none touched it. Than again, there wasn't alot of time for the enemy gun crew to adjust their aim.

Almost as soon as they had started, the gun crew's fire stopped. Taab pulled back his carbine and peaked around the corner. Through the smoke he could see a single being approaching, it was still tagged with the "Bucko" ID Tag. Just as Taab had wished for, Bucko had made it quick. He took the lightsaber off of its perch and deactivated it. ?Hey Pyro, you ready to hit the bricks or what??

Taab smiled under his buy'ce, and accepted his lightsaber back. Clipping it to his belt he also pulled his fibercord whip from the wall and retracted it into his gauntlet. Now he pointed to Junior and the kids, and gave them the signal to move forward to his position. Finally he replaced the spent magazine for his carbine.

"Yeah, lets get moving."

TAG: CPL (Voj, Jaxon)

8. Gotab

Gotab Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2011
    IC Ian Thrace
    Temple of Light TCC

When Alisha turned to face him Ian could tell that she didn't want to talk about this. Or maybe she just didn't want to talk to him. He couldn't blame her, he doubted they would ever be able to really work together again, much less be friends. He wondered how that would work given how few Jedi were here. More than likely it meant that he would be kicked out of the Order. Ian didn't want to think about that.

His eyes dropped back to the floor as Alisha explained what had happened to her village, and her mother. He understood alot of what she must have felt, what she must be feeling now. Just like him she was on the run, to try to find a safe place to call home.

"Kriffing Sith." was all he could say at first. "If I had the power to just wipe them all from existance, I would do it in a heartbeat."

He looked up at her. "I was at Ossus when the Sith attacked." He started to tear up again. "I was very young so I don't remember much. Just fires and screaming..." He fought back the tears. It suddenly struck Ian that he had explained some of his past to her before. But he hadn't been himself then. He had been consumed by rage and than lashed out at her. It was better to explain things to her when he was calm, at peace.

"My master, Knight Ibarra, she rescued me" He looked away towards the wall as he wiped his eyes. "She kept me safe for years, started my training. She knew that it was a new purge, so she kept us both hidden." He once again looked to Alsiha, he wasn't sure why he was telling her this, especially after the way he had treated her.

But he had come this far with his story, he might as well finish it. "She knew that there were bounty hunters after us, so we moved from planet to planet, trying to stay ahead of them." He began to speak faster now, as though he didn't really want to talk about this, but knew he had too. "A Mandalorian finaly caught up to us on Coruscant. Killed my master. It was brutal. I could feel his enjoyment of it. I had come to think of her as my own mother." He could hold it back no longer and the tears started flowing freely again.

"I hid, and he didn't bother looking for me all that hard. I guess I wasn't worth the effort. After that I joined a swoop gang, I couldn't make it on my own..."

TAG: Paddy (CPL and Swan if they arrive at the TCC soon)

9. BlueHeron

BlueHeron Jedi Master star 2

Oct 28, 2003
    Dovey Lahana
    Ancient Haven

Dovey listened to Gaan's answer. It was short and made it obvious that her passenger didn't want to talk. Dovey glanced at her and then turned her head back to the viewscreen and worked quickly to get all the speed she could out of her old friend. It was a little shorter than her passengers might have expected but they made it to the ruins in one piece. She didn't enjoy the idea of going out into the cold but after a low groan as she thought of the cold, she set her ship down and proceeded to get up from her place. Without hesitation she reached back behind her chair and pulled out the cold gear she had stashed.

Before putting it on she looked over at Gaan and at her clothing. "I might have a spare coat but that's about it." Without really waiting for an answer she pulled on her own coat, gloves and boots and made her way to the others. As an after thought as she walked, she started to pull items from various locations. One was just above her head as she went through and the other a small cylinder hidden in a compartment as she entered the passenger area.

Dovey looked over the group, wondering if it would work since they were all unfamiliar with each other. "Let's get going." With that, she opened the hatch and started out, leading the way towards answers.

TAG: Ancient Haven Group

10. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    IC: Miria Lahana
    Temple of Light

As the two talked they came to the entrance of the command center where they paused to finish their conversation. Miria watched Josch's brow crinkle just before he asked her about the possibility of the NSO hiding near or even in Chiss space. She tilted her chin up and pondered for a moment on her old enemies. The question had thrown her off for a second before she thought of just how much Sith magic could do to a person. Her grip tightened and before she realized it her hand convulsed. It wasn't precisely fear so much as memory. "I remember the way the Dark Lord Dispicable was able to manipulate the force. I'm sure he taught more than just Corran how to do the same. He was a patient man. So it is possible." Miria took a deep breath, straightened up and turned her feet towards the door. "Shall we?"

11. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar ? Saridona Prime

Dovey didn't say another word after that until they reached their destination. Gaan noted that she seemed more than a little displeased with the idea of actually exiting the warm ship for the snow-covered terrain before them, but, after a low groan, she rose and started getting out cold-weather gear.

After Dovey had pulled it all out, she turned to look at Gaan. "I might have a spare coat, but that's about it," she said, then began pulling on the items she'd retrieved. Gaan had followed her eyes down, and smirked slightly when she realized what she was looking at. Looking up again, she saw that Dovey was already preparing to leave, and rose to follow her.

On their way to the room Alec and the other Jedi were in, Dovey pulled various items from different locations in her ship, reminding Gaan of her own Twilight Scoutship, which she had renamed after arriving in the Outer Rim. When they reached the others, Dovey simply said, "Let's get going." Opening the hatch, the woman led the way out of the ship, and Gaan followed.

Stepping out of the ship, Gaan had to admit it would have been wiser to accept Dovey's offer, or, better yet, have simply thought ahead before she left the Temple of Light. It was freezing cold outside, and her clothing was definitely anything but protective against such temperatures. Throwing back her shoulders in defiance of the cold, and out of a desire to avoid shivering and looking as uncomfortable as she really was, she moved onward, perfectly willing to let Dovey take the lead for now.

TAG: Dovey, Ancient Haven Group

12. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Alec Vandel
    Saridona Prime, Outside Ruins

"The Three Pillars of the Jedi - Force, Knowledge, and Self-Discipline - encompass all we do as Jedi and reinforce the precepts of the Jedi Co-."

His reading was put on hold as well as his gaze on the worn pages of the book as his eyes flicked away from the written words to the deck of Dovey's ship. He felt the shift in the floor plates as the ship decelerated, the switch from thrusters to repulsorlifts, the landing struts extending, and he knew they were here. Glancing at the page number that he was on and committing it to memory to return to later, Alec closed the book shut and had it disappear back into the folds of his robe for safekeeping. By then the vessel had landed with Dovey and Gaan returning from the cockpit to get them going.

Alec said nothing, just silently rose to his feet and did a quick mental checklist of his possessions. Uniform, lightsaber, comlink, field utility belt, and the book itself. Everything except the last was all equipment that Alec had been carrying ever since he had managed to rejoin the Order. Even for those that consider such possessions sparse, Alec remembered that once upon a time he had even less then that during the reign of the Sith when the Jedi had been forced into hiding. Still, unless a mission or a situation required more outstanding improvisations and preparations, this was all that Alec had ever needed to carry with the Force usually capable of arming him with whatever he may lack whether it be a tool or a weapon.

For the cold, at least, his robe was enough. Upon stepping through the hatch leading out of Dovey's ship, Alec felt the cold sting at his exposed face, taking away the warmth that had settled during the ride in the ship and replacing it with a chill that sought to first prey on the cartilage of his nose and ears before it would attempt to seep elsewhere. The young Jedi just reached up and pulled the hood of his robe over his head. The cold no longer stung so much and his hood would better contain his body heat from escaping into the cold air of Saridona Prime. It was just a mild discomfort, nothing life-threatening with current circumstances, and he would be able to deal with it.

He just focused on why they were here and his head turned this way and that, searching with his eyes and the Force at anything that could be safely designated as the ruins they were searching for. Or something else that may seem unusual and require investigation. It was not just the ruins that they had to worry about, after all, but any other dangers that may be willing to come and greet them. Something had apparently been waiting for Miria, for example, and that had led to her imprisonment.

"How far did we land from the ruins?" Alec questioned aloud.

TAG: Ancient Haven Group

13. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    GoL Co-GM UPDATE
    --- --- ---
    Josch lead Miria into the Tactical Command Center and found both of the Padawans on opposite sides of the rooms. The stench of anger, pain, and angst lingered like a cloud of foul odor. Josch could almost taste it. He looked at his Padawan and noticed that she was favoring her shoulder, even wincing every now and again. The kind, jovial, joking Josch melted away and the down to earth, serious, business-like Grandmaster Decinchi shone through.

?Padawan Tano,? he turned his head and addressed Ian, ?Padawan Thrace, what is going on here?? changing his mind, Josch did not wait for an answer, ?Never mind that, we?ll discuss it later. But for now we have work to attend to. As you are both aware Master Jay?su has become one with the Force. So Master Lahana and I have decided to work together to continue the training of you both. So whatever is going on between the two of you had better stop and get cleared up, because you are going to be working together from now on. Now, what is the status report from the team heading out to the Ruins??
    TAG: Swan, Padawan, Gotab
    --- --- ---
    Cabur Base, Concordia
    Distant rumbles from the bowels of the Journeymen?s home spurred the rescue team to move at double time pace back along the main tunnel towards the shaft. Voj and Taab were out front of their small formation, Jaxon took up the rear guard position, while the five Gett?ike formed up between them. However, when they rounded the corner, they all came to a screeching halt. Standing between the bend and the by-pass junction was a man defiantly holding a crimson bladed lightsaber and a similarly colored lightwhip.

The exposed pale skin of his arms and face bore black tattoos that were symmetrical over his body. His long greasy black hair was slicked back and clung to his scalp. He wore a black chestplate along with matching wrist gauntlets on his arms and greaves on his legs. Voj immediately realized who this must be by the chill that he felt in the Force, ?Braz Zermar I presume??

A devious half-smile spread across the darksiders lips, ?You must be the fool who claims to be the leader of these weaklings. What makes you think that I would allow you to leave here with your life??

Voj could sense the fear rolling off of the five youngsters behind him and it was distracting. Without taking his eyes off of his opponent he peeled off his helmet and handed back to Jaxon, ?Jax?ika, take this and lead the gett?ike to the hanger bay. Pyro and I will be along shortly to collect my helmet.?

Without a hint of argument from the Cabur?ika the six kids reversed their route and headed towards the by-pass tunnel. Voj pulled his lightsaber from his belt and ignited it once more. ?You ready for this Old Man?? was all he said to Taab as Zermar started twirling his lightwhip over his head.
    TAG: Bardan
    --- --- ---
    IC: Hochner Trevalus
    The Ruins, Saridona Prime
    The cool breeze outside of the Ancient Haven did not bite near as harsh as it had when Dovey, Hochner, Gaan, and Alec last stepped onto the snowy landscape of Saridona Prime. The snow beneath their feet was far slushier then it had once been, marking the planets slow change into the spring season. In the near distance Hochner can see the two mountain ranges that he knows the mysterious Ruins are saddled between.

A little closer and off to the east of them, a small column of smoke rises into the late afternoon sky. Trudging ever closer to their position is a young man in his early thirties. His grey cloak swirls around his like colored thermal shirt that clings to his lean, but muscular, 1.8 meter tall physique. Superficial scraps, cuts and bruises adorn his lightly tanned skin. In his right hand is clutched a simple

14. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Alec Vandel
    Saridona Prime, The Ruins

Ah, nevermind, Alec thought to himself, referring to his question about how far they were from the ruins. He only had to look at Hochner to see the Kubaz looking towards what had to be the ruins. The young Jedi followed the Guardian's line of sight, finding a pair of mountain ranges. From the brief description of the ruins, Alec remembered there being a mention of them being located within the mountain ranges.

However, Alec's attention to the ruins was shifted to something more peculiar. Off to the east of them rose a small column of smoke that rose up into the sky. One of Alec's brows rose in suspicion. There wasn't exactly any natural reason as to why there would be smoke out here, especially with it being the planet's winter time. No...any smoke that would be around would have to have been made unnaturally. Most likely due to the efforts of someone that may or may not be out here.

Maybe another crash. Despite the seriousness of such an allegation, there was a small trace of humor with that thought. From what I've gathered so far, colliding rather then landing on Saridona Prime seems to be the norm. I did after all.

Any suspicious thoughts were put on hold when Alec took note of someone approaching their position. Despite how he had centered himself towards the approaching individual, wary but not hostile, in case there were some evil intentions that accompanied this person's approach, Hochner reacted before he could when the newcomer suddenly collapsed. Keeping his eyes open - not just on the man but their surroundings -, Alec followed and made it just in time to hear Hochner speak what had to be the man's name. Michael.

Alec stepped past Hochner and this Michael, his eyes glancing down at the latter. Cuts and bruises, a cylinder that could only be lightsaber. Another Guardian? Frowning, Alec, instead of offering support, stepped past both Hochner and Michael so that he could have an unobstructed view in the direction of where Michael had come from. From his appearance and the smoke that Alec had noted before, maybe Michael was in fact another victim of a ship crash. Or maybe not. The man had been clutching his lightsaber and Alec wondered if he had done so to protect himself from anything that may be out there.

"He probably needs to be examined," Alec spoke, still facing forward in case there may in fact be something that had been pursuing Michael. "At least warmth. I advise getting him to the ship."

TAG: Ruins Group

15. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Malkuth
    Elsewhere, in the aftermath

It had finally happened, Darth Malkuth reflected.

It was a little known portion of the history of this Order that the Acolytes of Darkness and Dominion of Darkness had once been a unified Order, the New Sith Order, which had been founded from the tumult following the Battle of Endor. While the initial group of Dark Jedi were loyal to the man known as Lord Garonnin, who had taken the title of Darth Sanguinis, the New Sith Order itself was founded on Korriban, and was flourishing by the destruction of Byss. A man known as Darth Vassago had presided over the so-called NSO, until it had split in 14 ABY into a civil war, even as the NSO sponsored the Empire Reborn movement. In the midst of the New Sith Civil War, Luke Skywalker and his Jedi, hunting the Disciples of Ragnos, had driven the NSO from the world, and the two groups had gone their separate ways, one eventually to Lehon, and the other eventually to Ziost.

Time had passed since that time, and years had become decades, and now more than a century had passed since that time. The two groups had been scuttled by the rise of the One Sith, as rogue members of Darth Krayt’s order infiltrated and seized control of the two groups, subsuming the groups goals to their own. One such as the cursed Darth Insipid, who Malkuth himself was a clone of – though being as Darth Insipid and his mad clones were all dead now, he supposed that Malkuth would become himself, and not ‘just’ a clone.

On Goreh, Insipid had sought to enslave the Acolytes in body and soul so he could eliminate the Dominion, only for them to turn on him and for one of the original members of the NSO to arise – Darth Mystique. And now, she had declared the New Sith Order anew, and unified the two Orders.

Darth Malkuth stood to attention with other Sith, in a room within one of the Sith Temples that Insipid had erected upon New Ziost. In a dark repeat of the ceremony the Rebel Alliance had performed after the Battle of Yavin 4, the NSO now did the same in the aftermath of the Battle of Goreh – the world where Insipid finally died, the world where the existence of the Jedi in the Unknown Regions was made certain, the world where the NSO’s past became its future.

Not all of the Sith were present in person; many were here as blue holograms, aboard the war vessels of the Sith Imperium, the world-spanning empire that the Acolytes had forged within the Unknown Regions, including worlds as removed as Relus, a terraformed N’Zoth, distant Esfandia, and even mysterious Lehon. Before them was the conquest of Chiss Space, caught in the cacophony that was the Second Chiss Civil War, and as such many of them were commanding Yevethan spherical T-Types, or recovered Pellaeon-class Star Destroyers, and even cone-shaped Chiss Star Destroyers... all complimented by speedy D-Type interceptors, the brutal TIE Predators and the venerable Chiss Clawcraft; a powerful flotilla of vessels supported well.

Darth Malkuth took to the lectern.

“You all know why you are here. Why the Order is here. We have triumphed over treachery, over deceit – over all of our enemies, real or imagined.” He held a fist to them. “For we are Sith!”

Malkuth smiled as the Stormtroopers and Yevethan marauders to the rear of the chamber cheered – a full honour guard which saluted their new masters. “Indeed we are Sith. But we are not alone here. The location of the Jedi in this region is unknown to us, and it is essential that they do not reveal our existence to the greater galaxy. Communications belong to us, through Esfandia, and gravity mines have been sown across the hyperspace anomaly that separates the known from the Unknown, sealing our enemies in, and keeping the rest out.”

“This is the final stage of our campaign. We have three enemies left, all darksiders claiming the mantel of Sith from us – a mantel which is ours, taken from the great Darth Sidious himself!”

Again, a cheer.

“So you shall be divided in three. One group to battle the Obscurum, the Chiss-based Sith faction... another to contend with the so-called ‘True Sith’, who lay claim to a pocket of space within a Force wound... and lastly the One Sith, the remnants of which are being led by Darth Wyyrlok V, who has fled to this region of space following an abortive attempt to release the Candorian Plague. The Obscurum lays claim to Csilla; the True Sith to the Mobus system; the One Sith to Nirauan – three targets, and then we shall be able to move on the Jedi. We have no doubt that the other three Sith factions will have enough circumstantial evidence for us to triangulate the location of the Jedi base.”

A further cheer.

“I yield the platform to our Dark Lord of the Sith, so she may divide you as necessary. Be ready, for we are Sith!”

TAG: JEDI_TEEGIRLOO; s65horsey; Darth_wanderguard; Darth_Lexis; Darth Helinith; thomasmontgomery; Mitth-Fisto

OOC: New Sith, and any Sith I have missed, are welcome to join now!

prj1 likes this.
  16. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    GM Approved!!

General Information:
    Character's Name: Daniel Sandstrider
    Species: Human
    Languages: Basic, Abydonian, (some) Mando'a, Binary (droid speak)
    Residence: Golan Space Colony (orbit of Ashla)
    Home Planet: Abydos

Looks:
    Appearance: Tall, tan skin with dark hair.

Picture: [​IMG]

Eye Color: Hazel
    Hair/Fur: Black
    Skin Color: White
    Clothing: Abydos Robes

Personal History:
    Immediate Family: Mother (Kara Sandstrider), Father (Sunri Sandstrider), Sister (Lenea Sandstrider).
    Spouse/Children: Arrica Sandstrider(wife)
    Biography: Born and raised on Abydos, Daniel was brought up in the shadow of the Temple of the Savior, whom he was named after.

He was always staring at the stars from the Temple’s entrance however, and holding an ancient lightsaber that had been found buried inside it. His only dream was to own his own ship and journey amongst the stars, but Abydos was a poor world, so it was nearly impossible. Daniel would quite likely have been stranded on the desert planet for the rest of his life, if fate hadn’t intervened one day. A small cargo freighter crashed near the Temple, and was remarkably intact after the impact. Daniel wasn’t a good mechanic, but his friends were, and they helped him repair the ship. Using some ancient drawings inside the temple, Daniel taught himself the basics of flight.

But if an old R4 model droid hadn’t been inside the ship he never would have left the Abydos system. With help from R4-C7, Daniel left his home behind, only taking a select few friends and the ancient lightsaber. Using the freighter and some natural diplomatic skills, the young Abydosian was able to make a living and even start to become wealthy. With the advent of the Second Imperial Civil War, Daniel found his former job as a merchant to be unhealthy. He was soon drafted into the Imperial Navy, flying starfighters against the Sith.

But Daniel was not content to serve the Empire. He well remembered the stories of his homeland, and how it had been saved by Jedi…the heirloom he still carried was proof of that. So as soon as he had the chance, the Abydosian defected from the Navy and stole back his freighter. As it turned out, luck favored the young man, and he was able to procure a heavily modified Corellian Corvette. The vessel was very old, but the Abydosian was much safer and more secure, especially once he gathered his old friends and other people from his homeworld to crew the vessel, renamed the Redemption…in honor of how his namesake had redeemed the Abydosian people.

This ship would go through many adventures with the GAR, until eventually the War ended and Daniel was able to leave the service. As a gift for his hard work, the older Abydonian was granted a new vessel…an old Nebula-class Star Destroyer, fittingly keeping the name Redemption. Now living in an old space station that had served as a listening post for the Guardians of Light (whom Daniel had met during his travels), the young man waited for a call to help. And that call would soon arrive…

Miscellaneous
    :

Lightsaber:
    --Blade Type: Standard (though ancient)
    --Blade Color: Emerald Green
    --Saber Amount: One
    Combat Forms: Form I: Shii-Cho (mastered) Form II: Makashi (learning)
    Strong Area of the Force: Push, Stasis
    Weak Area of the Force: Precognition
    Pets
    : none
    Weapons
    : Blaster, Abydos Stun-Pistol (Zat from Stargate, minus the double-tap feature)
    Starships
    :

Nebula
    Class Star Destroyer Redemption

YT-2400 Freighter Spirit

Faction
    : Guardians of Light

OOC: And I am the first Jedi to arrive...ironic...

BultarSwan likes this.
  17. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    GoL Co-GM UPDATE
    --- --- ---

Had it really happened or had it just been another elaborate Force vision. Did they truly travel to first outpost of the Galactic Defenders in the midst of its rebirth and witness the New Sith Order being reborn? All Josch had to do was reach up and touch where he had been scrapped by Sith minion who was sent against him.

Even though the wound had been healed by Miria he could still feel the invisible trace that now lay beneath. It felt cold and dark, just like the heart of the man who had given it to him. He opened his eyes and found that he was lying on the deck outside of the Temple’s Tactical Command Center. As he gathered himself and stood he found that Miria was on the deck next to him, eyes wide open but not stirring at all.

Josch reached down and placed his hand on her forehead, he closed his eyes and focused on the Force flowing from her. She was still alive, physically and in the Force, but it was like she was sleeping. “Miria! Wake up! Miria!” He knelt down beside her and kissed her gently on the lips.

“Master Decinchi…” Josch looked up and found Padawan Thrace standing in the doorway, wide-eyed and mouth gapping, just looking down on the two Grand Masters, Miria was still unresponsive. Josch reached out in the Force and found that his padawan, Alisha Tano, was also ‘asleep’ like Miria. He extended his reach in the Force to encompass the entire Temple.

To his surprise he had found Master Cytei still standing her post at the back gate while Silence and Jakran ‘slept’. The other shocking discovery was the complete absence of Risca Kor’le. She was not dead, nor was she ‘asleep’ like the others, she just wasn’t there.

Josch looked up at Ian as he scooped Miria up into his arms, “Go find Master Cytei. She should still be standing post by the rear entrance. I’m going to find us some help.”

The Grand Master carried Miria into the TCC and laid her next to Alisha. He looked over the tactical display and watched as the craft designated The Rogue jumped into hyperspace. He had a feeling that she was leaving once again. She needs to follow her own path, Josch reminded himself. He said a silent invocation for her and returned to his original task.

He activated the secret direct channel to the Guardian’s outpost orbiting Ashla, “Master Josch to Captain Daniel, time for the Redemption and the Raptors to pay a visit to Saridona Prime.”

TAG: BultarSwan, Padawan4687, @Gotab, dewback_rancher, Skywalker_T-65
    --- --- ---
    Cabur Base, Concordia

Voj stood between Braz Zermar and where Taab lay on the ground. As soon as Braz advanced on the duo, Taab collapsed to the deck into a heap of armor. Voj was doing his best to keep the Sith at bay, but needed to borrow one of Taab’s trophy sabers to parry the Sith’s lightwhip.

“Hey Gramps, do you think you could cut your nap short and lend me a hand?” he shouted over his shoulder towards Taab.

TAG: Bardan_Jusik
    --- --- ---
    The Ruins, Saridona Prime[/color]

The group finished carrying Michael back to the Ancient Haven when all of them fell silent onto the deck of the Modified G-1A starfighter.

TAG: BlueHeron, Sarge221, Mitth_Fisto, The_Zeltron, -Remi-

OOC: Welcome to the game Skywalker!!

BultarSwan likes this.
  18. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Darth Mystique
    Goreh

This was a day to remember. She had waited for this day to arrive for many years. Finally at last the fighting has ceased. The Acolytes of Darkness and the Dominion of Darkness were reunited as The New Sith Order. The NSO was a very successful group of Sith who fell from glory due to infighting. Mystique had pledged
          to not let the same thing happen again. The reunited NSO was the True Sith in Mystique’s yellowish red eyes.

Now it was her turn to establish this magnificent order to rule the galaxy but first we must get rid of the other so called Sith groups. Only then can the NSO can move on to the Jedi. It would seem that Malkuth was thinking the same thing.

Mystique gave a straight face while the others were cheering on Malkuth’s speech. He talked about dividing the NSO in three groups. oneto battle the Obscurum, One to battle the small faction of so called True Sith and one to battle the One Sith. Malkuth motioned to Mystique as the Dark Lord to divide the NSO.

“Darth Haritisch will lead a team of of stormtroopers to eliminate the One Sith. Lord Halucion will lend his strength.”

“Darth Helinith will lead a team of Yevethan guards to eliminate the Obscurum Darth Mal and Darth Lexis will accompany you.

“And last but not least Darth Ardeur will lead the remaining stormtroopers to eliminate the wannabee True Sith. Darth Aisner and Darth Lilith will be joining this squad.

“Darth Malkuth will join Darth Helinith’s crew, While I will be joining Darth Haretisch"

TAG: Darth_wanderguard , Mitth_Fisto , Sinrebirth , Darth_Lexis , thomasmontgomery , s65horsey , darthhelinith

• Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
        IC: Daniel Sandstrider

Orbit of Ashla, Redemption

“Master Josch to Captain Daniel, time for the Redemption and the Raptors to pay a visit to Saridona Prime.”

Daniel Sandstrider watched as the message played in his cabin. It had been relayed from the outpost his ship was currently orbiting, and it had been important enough that he had received it immediately. The young Captain quickly headed to a comm room, and sent out a reply.

“I read you Master Josch. The Redemption will head out at once,” Daniel said, before cutting the link and leaving the room to make sure his Star Destroyer was ready to head out.

Walking the halls, Daniel saw his mixed crew working at making sure his old ship was ready for its first real voyage in a couple years. Abydonians, Corellians, Duros, Mon Calamari (rare as they were after the War), any race you could think of, they were here. And they were getting the ship up and running.

“Hurry up! We need this ship ready yesterday!!” a familiar voice rang out over the milling crowds.

Looking up, Daniel saw his sister Lenea herding the crew to their posts. Shaking his head slightly, he continued on to the bridge.

Once there, Daniel sat in a custom Captains Chair he had put in the back. Once the status reports came in and said the ship was ready to leave, Daniel gave the order to launch.

“Okay everyone, time to head to Saridona. Let’s make sure that we’re ready for whatever our friends in the Guardians need us to do!”

TAG: CPL

BultarSwan likes this.
      • Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
        IC: Beskaryc Taab
        Cabur Base, Concordia

“You ready for this Old Man?”

Concealed under his buy'ce, a grim smile spread across Taab's face. "I call dibs on the lightwhip, it will make a nice addition to my collection." His quip and calm demeanor spoke to his confidence, he was an acomplished fighter and killer of force users. Despite that, there was some doubt in his mind. Most of his "bag of tricks" would be of little use in the passageways in which this battle would occur. He had spent all the fuel in his flame projector, the warhead on his jetpack, grenades in his pouch and wrist mounted rockets would cause more harm than good in the unstable corridors. Any blaster bolts fired would almost certainly be sent back towards he and Bucko, though they might be useful as a diversionary tactic should the battle be a protracted one. But he wasn't out of tricks just yet.

Taab let go of his carbine's grip, and let it hang by his side, connected to him and supported by its sling. This battle would be resolved with melee weapons at close range. He took his own lightsaber off of his belt with his right hand. It was more a trophy than an actual weapon to him. A good tool to be sure, useful for cutting or providing light in a darkened area, but not something he practiced with regularly. He certainly didn't consider himself a skilled duelist with a lightsaber. How different could it be from weilding a bes'kad though? He ignited the green blade, swinging it one handed a few times in front of him to get a feel for it.

Despite his misgivings about the setting for their fight, Taab was still confidant in its outcome. They were all skilled fighters here, but it was still two against one. He took a few steps to his left, increasing the distance between he and Bucko as much as possible in the narrow corridor. Better to use their advantage in number if they could seperate somewhat from each other. Still gripping the jetti'kad with just his right hand he brought it up to a guard position when he suddenly started to feel dizzy and collapsed to the ground...

...“Hey Gramps, do you think you could cut your nap short and lend me a hand?” Taab awoke with a start, unsure of what had happened. He had been here, ready to charge at their opponent and then he had.... He didn't know, he had forgotten. He was sure he had been...somewhere. He shook his head clearing the last of the cobwebs from it. It must have been some sort of force attack from Zermar. He rolled over ready to spring up and attack. Bucko had appropriated Taab's trophy and was using it to try to hold off Zermar, but it was clear he needed help. Taab jumped to his feet now and raised his carbine. He didn't have a good shot at Zermar. By standing in between him and Taab, Bucko blocked any chance of Taab getting in a clean shot. Then again, Taab had no intention of shooting Zermar.

Taab set his carbine to full automatic fire and emptied the magazine at his target, the corridor's ceiling just above Zermar's head. There was enough seperation between Zermar and Bucko that Taab
        didn't think it was enough to bring down the whole corridor on top of them all. But it might bring some good size chunks of rock down on top of black clad warrior, providing a distraction and giving Taab the chance to join in the fight. The magazine empty, Taab charged forward, ready to reclaim his jetti'kad and help Bucko end this fight.

[​IMG]

• Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
        Darth Halucion
        In the Hall of Goreh

It had come to pass, that which he feared and had hoped for for so long, that he barely remembered the age when it had begun. No longer could point and say, this is where I began, there were too many beginings now, the holocron was silent to him, and darkness seemed his only companion. They had won the day, they had slain a Sith Lord and harbinger that had plagued the galaxy long beyond the days that it should have been allowed to exist. In so doing it had stirred that old memory, a memory of once being a Jedi, of having set off on this quest to find Sith when all agreed there were non-left in the galaxy.

The trouble with looking is you sometimes find it, and he joined it, planning to turn it upon itself and kill it as the Jedi Shadows of old. Although unlike them, or as the council had once perceived them, he feared he had stopped having a cover, and had become it. Be careful hunting monsters for a living, lest you become one in the end. A warning he feared he had not paid enough attention to. Still, what was done was done, and now the questions remained, what to do?

Darth Malkuth gave his victory speech, solidarity in returning the group to what it once was. The troops cheered well enough, but he merely listened with his immobile face and red eyes staring at the speaker unmoved, and unmoving by the dialogue. Soon after cheers and rousings of the troops for a scrap of Jedi to purge to claim this side of the galaxy for themselves he gave a slow nod as Darth Mystique stepped forward and laid claim to the podium. Her message was shorter, more meat than fat, and he found it palatable.

His assignment was given, to lend his strength, the strength of thought to Darth Haritisch and his stormtroopers to eliminate the nest of One Sith that had escaped into this realm that they had found. And it made a small part of him tinge with glee at fulfilling something all parts of him still thirsted for. Sith upon Sith, a battle of blood. Turning away from the podium he looked at Darth Haritisch's position in the meeting hall and sent a private thought to him without the force "Whenever you are ready, I am to lend fear for our usage."

TAG: JEDI_TEEGIRLOO, @Darth_wanderguard, @Sinrebirth , @Darth_Lexis , @thomasmontgomery , @s65horsey , @darthhelinith

• Gotab

Gotab Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2011
        IC: Ian Thrace

Ian was taken aback as Grandmaster Decinchi and Master Lahana entered the TCC together. He and Padawan Tano had still not resolved what had happened between them, whatever it had been. Ian still wasn't sure himself what had come over him, but he knew that he must never allow it to happen again.

“Padawan Tano, Padawan Thrace, what is going on here?”

Ian had been dreading this question, though he knew it would come. He was sure he would be cast out of the Temple for his attack of Padawan Tano. Still he knew a Jedi must take responsibility for his or her own actions. Even if they had done wrong. He stepped forward to answer. "Ma.." But Grandmaster Decinchi interupted him.

“Never mind that, we’ll discuss it later..."

Ian breathed a quick sigh of relief, though he still knew he would eventually have to come to terms with what he had done. He was so relieved in fact, that he almost missed when the Grandmaster said that he and Padawan Tano would be training together with both the Grandmaster and Master Lahana overseeing their training. Ian wasn't sure to be overjoyed or crestfallen. Could he handle the pressure of training under the Grandmaster and his own former master? Would he be able to train alongside a padawan who just a few moments ago he had been ready to kill? It was almost too much for him to process, so he simply nodded and then bowed deeply to the two Jedi.

Then came the order for a status report. Ian stuttered for a moment. "we..ummm I...well...." was all he could get out. Because of the incident between he and Tano he hadn't been keeping up with the status of the team sent out to explore the Ruins. He didn't want to tell that to the two Grandmasters, especially as how they would now both be over seeing his training.

At that moment fate intervened. Ian watched in horror as first Grandmaster Lahana, then Grandmaster Decinhi's eyes rolled into the back of their heads and they fell to the floor just outside the TCC. He cried out to padawan Tano, but could see that she too had befallen the same fate. What was going on? Is this what had happened to Master Jay'su? Would Ian be next? Or worse still would he be left all alone here in the Temple, surrounded by unconscious Jedi?

Ian didn't think he could take that, and was about to call for help (who would have been able to respond he didn't know) when Grandmaster Decininchi stirred. Before Ian could even react to this, the Grandmaster stood and rushed to Grandmaster Lahana's side. To Ian it looked as though he was trying to resuscitate her.

“Master Decinchi…”

“Go find Master Cytei. She should still be standing post by the rear entrance. I’m going to find us some help.”

Ian sped off past the Grandmaster, not even pausing to respond to the order. This was serious, even Ian could sense the concern of the Grandmaster. He wondered who else this had affected. He ran
        down the corridors as fast as he could, towards the rear entrance and Master Cey'ti.

TAG: CPL_Macja, BultarSwan, Padawan4687, dewback_rancher

• Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
        IC: Hochner Trevalus
        The Ruins, Saridona Prime

Slowly he felt consciousness return and groaned at the rough discomfort of the ground beneath him. A moment ago he could of swore that he had been running to catch up to the ex-Grand Master and that Mando. Feeling his face to make sure he was safe and that his goggles were secure he opened his eyes to be greeted by the troubled sky above. Looking around he noted the other team member bodies strewn about, and carefully, he rolled up onto his knees.

"Are you alright?" he caustiously asked as he looked over his fallen comrads and then outward around them to see if the cause or hint of it was at all within sight.

TAG: @BlueHeron, @Sarge221, CPL_Macja , @The_Zeltron, @-Remi-

prj1 likes this.
      • s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
        IC: Darth Ardeur
        In the Hall of Goreh

The lithe female Sith slipped into the back of the hall as the victory speech was being given by Darth Mulkuth. She had her secret apprentice Ariat stolen from her and sent to the battle without her permission. Ardeur had spent many lifetimes in battles and to be honest she was sick of it. The Sith code was a lie. There was no free, only more battles. She stretched out her senses and found her apprentice towards the front of the army. As the speech continued Ardeur continued to walk through the crowd towards the leaders of the Sith. Just as the cheer went up at the end of Mulkuth's speech she arrived and turned to face the crowd as the Dark Lord spoke their assignments. Ardeur caught the eye of her apprentice and gave the slightest head shake indicating he should not try to approach her after they were done. She had already sent an encoded message to his ship which she'd used to get here since she'd somehow missed out on the timewarp that brought all the Sith here. The message indicated he was to return to their secret hideout and continue practicing his training. She knew he must have multiple questions, but she couldn't answer them right now. She needed to be present for the remainder of the war.

“And last but not least Darth Ardeur will lead the remaining stormtroopers to eliminate the wannabee True Sith. Darth Aisner and Darth Lilith will be joining this squad".

Here face remained impassive as her assignment was revealed. She had no idea who Darth Lilith was but that was no surprise since somehow several Sith groups were uniting under Darth Mystique's leadership. An inward sigh, imperceptible to anyone else, was an indicator of her view on her assignment. Ardeur hated stormies and preferred to feel her lightsaber slice through them than lead them. She hoped one of the other two Sith were good with those things. The Mobus System consisted of 18 moons, a lot of places for the True Sith to hide, and a gem mining station that perhaps could provide them with bait or a means to fund this expedition. If nothing else it would be therapeutic to destroy the humans there. Her fingers twitched to grab her lightsaber and feel it slice through a body as the smell of burning flesh filled her nostrils.

Perhaps she actually did miss battles.

Tag: JEDI_TEEGIRLOO Sinrebirth darthhelinith Darth_wanderguard thomasmontgomery Mitth_Fisto Darth_Lexis

Thread Status:
      Not open for further replies.