main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Shadow War - Times End - Two new factions opened up! - Legacy: War spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Alec Vandel

Saridona Prime, Ancient Haven

She hasn't lost that much then, Alec thought to himself as Gaan explained the limits to what she could recollect. That, at least, he could think of as being fortunate.

"Last communication with Master Decinchi said that he would be on his way here once the Temple was secured," he said to her. "Right now he wants all members to stand by and assess the situation." Figuring that Gaan would be alright and he reached the maximum of what he could do for her - as she said she seemed comfortable on the floor -, Alec raised himself back to his feet. "So just take it easy and relax. Hopefully your memories will return shortly and, if not, your healers may yet be able to help."

He let her keep his canteen in case she still wanted a drink; he didn't need it right now. Looking around within the ship, he refreshed himself on their situation. Hochner was still at the communications, probably waiting for updates from Decinchi or anyone else from the Temple. Michael was still sitting off to the side, still trying to put his own issues in order if Alec had to guess and watching over Dovey. Speaking of whom...Alec went back to where Miria's sister was currently seated, she apparently having managed to get on the chair on her own. That, at least, was a good sign however small it may be.

Like before, Alec made sure his steps were audible and he uttered, "Dovey", as he approached so as not to startle her in case she still couldn't see. He doubted that it had gotten much better in this short amount of time but, nonetheless, upon stepping over to her until he was standing in front of her, he questioned, "How are you?"

TAG: The_Zeltron, CPL_Macja, BlueHeron, -Remi-, Mitth_Fisto

BultarSwan and CPL_Macja like this.
  2. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Ancient Haven - Saridona Prime

"Last communication with Master Decinchi said that he would be on his way here once the Temple was secured," Alec answered. "Right now he wants all members to stand by and assess the situation." He rose. "So just take it easy and relax. Hopefully your memories will return shortly and, if not, your healers may yet be able to help."

Gaan watched him as he moved towards Dovey, then carefully stood up. She looked around, wanting to be alone, but finding nowhere to go. Briefly, she debated leaving the ship entirely, then stepped to the hatch, letting her thoughts go where they would as she listened to the others' conversations.

TAG: Ancient Haven Group

3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Hochner Trevalus
    Acient Haven, Saridona Prime outside the ruins

So that was it then. Wait. That was something he could do, it was the least he could do. "Yes Master." he replied and as he remembered a brief time when he had been in another ship where the current Grand Master had called him Master his trunk curled. A smile to that odd memory, one he held onto now to keep his gloom at bay from the present situation, and the fact that he had obviously missed much to still be a Knight when a certain Padawan that had once called him Master was now the Master of the Guardians of Light completely.

Turning the volume up so that any further transmissions would be more easily noticed he walked back to look at their reshaping group of adventuring Jedi. It was an interesting situation, and the times were likely to bring more. As for his own experience something interesting was often only shortly followed by chaos and boredom before the more interesting truth of the matter came to light. So far, this was just the tip of an interesting situation.

TAG: Ancient Haven Group

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Dreadwar

Aboard the Dark Renewal, in some shape or manner

Darth Dreadwar grinned at her, his eyes flaring, and he allowed himself to become more corporeal and all but solid. The Captain, for his part, foamed at the mouth and collapsed, his body becoming more translucent and less substantial by the moment. By the time Dreadwar deactivated his lightsaber and placed it on his belt, the Muun had disintegrated. The True Sith flexed his fingers - solid matter - and snapped his bones. "This will not last for an infinite amount of time, before this body collapses under my power, but I shall acquire a new one as necessary."

An officer, more loyal than intelligent, stood and raised his blaster. Dreadwar simply pointed and, without acknowledging Ardeur's comments, liquefied the idiot. The rest of the bridge crew concentrated on their screens. "I believe talk will do me well."

He walked past her, not caring if he was exposing his back, as he spoke and led the way to her ready room. "As to your little 'Insipid' comment, you refer to this," he waved his hands, and, popping into existence, was a Holocron. "It's not, actually," said Dreadwar. "Whatever it is, I cannot confirm, but it is not the real Holocron of my old foe, Darth Gorog, from the Infinite Sith Empire. A shame, really. Insipid left it with my Master before he escaped."

When they entered the room, he set down the faux Holocron. "So, you are probably sampling your history. I have the powers that were rediscovered by your Darth Vectivus, by Darth Nihilus, by others. They were powers they divined from sources left behind by me, millennia ago."

Dreadwar grinned. "You have touched some of them, and I can offer you the rest. In exchange for you allowing me to anchor a portion of my soul to yours, much as Insipid did without your consent... which is why it ultimately proved his undoing."

"Terms?"

--

At the fringes of the system, the rest of the task force, poised to join their fellows, would detect theDark Renewal abruptly cease firing upon the massive warship known as the Wrath of Vader. Jamming would prevent Darth Lilith from ascertaining the source of the sudden action, and, as it was, she had enough to worry about.

As she had divined, someone was watching her six.

It was Darth Venomis, and he emerged from a shadow, drawn over him with the Force, flying a Sith Meditation Sphere. The vessels voice, which was one and the same Venomis' reached across the void, as the battle raged around them, a veritable clash of forces that were all but equal.

Greetings small gnat. the one with the shadow of a master. the one who wishes to exceed, but is nothing more than a puppet.

He laughed, and the Sphere began to sprout weapons - plasma vanes, concussion launchers - which had a 360 degree angle of fire. A wingmate threw a torpedo at the Sphere, which Venomis snatched aside, and redirected into a second wingmate, before his weapons made short work of the Predator.

Well?

TAG: Sey, Teegirloo
    --
    IC: Darth Malkuth

The lead Sith on the mission nodded as Mal and Helinith contributed, the latter in particular.Malkuth nodded. "Excellent. I shall pass the recommendations to the troops directly. I will suggest that the four of us join the initial strike team. The sooner we lop off the head, and secure a position within the Citadel, we can set up Helinith and her skills to influence the rest of the battle, in-case the decapitation of the Obscurum does not slow them down." He smirked. "Not every foe is soconnected to it's leadership that it falls apart when their boss dies." Of course, he was referring to the deaths of Palpatine, Shimmra and Krayt, whose fall had signified the complete collapse of their respective factions.

"Come, all three of you." He included Lexis, and they joined the special ops troops in the hangar. Each of them had a single-person drop, well, spear, is all that could be said, which would literally knife them into the atmosphere. A single dropship would be a target, and fielding dummy dropships costly, one of the operators commented.

"The spear ain't pretty," the Bothan drawled. "But it'll work. If you lean your body, you will also be able to direct your fall, to a certain degree." That such primitive steering was being used certainly didn't phase the technician. Probably because he would never use such a... vessel? Ship? Over-labelled accessory?

Malkuth wrapped himself into his combat armour, and strapped himself into his Spear. "Good luck, and don't die on the way down!"

There were a few moments for goodbyes and the like - the whole 'if we do not make this speech' - but only a few. In minutes, they would be dropped from high orbit, before the line of more heavily armoured shuttles and attack transports arrived and began, with swarms of fighter support, to descend. They would arrive much, much quicker.

A moment later, and the hangar speakers made an announcement.

"One minute until reversion. One minute thirty until Spear drop. Two minutes until drop ships. ETA Spear arrival five minutes after reversion. ETA ground forces arrival fifteen minutes after reversion. ETA heavy armour arrival twenty minutes after reversion."

And then...

Launch.

Into the screaming void, and, then, into a blistering atmosphere.

Malkuth grinned and imagined how the others were feeling.

TAG: Helinith, Mal, Lexis
    ---
    IC: Aden Kya (II)

The former Imperial Knight nodded to his Dark Lord. Aden Kya knew a suggestion when he felt one. In-fact, he was unsure why he had spoken up, and decided it was best to blame the Dark Lord. She was likely setting it up so it appeared he had suggested it. Had he?

Aden's thoughts muddied for a moment, before he cleared them. Something was affecting him, after all. He silently, in his black armour, strode up to the shuttle, boarding with a cursory nod to Darth Harestich and Rivelle.

He took the controls, as the hangar speakers rang out to match the shift of the capital ship reverting from hyperspace. "The fighters and frigates have launched their feint. We have exited hyperspace one light-minute out, full stealth operations are in force. Insertion team, you are clear for exit."

TAG: Darth_Wanderguard, Tee, Jag4Me, Mitth

TAG: JEDI_TEEGIRLOO; s65horsey; Darth_wanderguard; Darth_Lexis; Darth Helinith; Darth Aiser; Mitth-Fisto; ]Jag4Me[/COLOR][/quote][/quote]

BultarSwan likes this.
  5. BlueHeron

BlueHeron Jedi Master star 2

Oct 28, 2003
    IC: Dovey Lahana
    Ancient Haven

Dovey had been busy taking deep breaths and listening to her surroundings. Her head was tilted slightly, as if to catch even the smallest of sounds. Her hands were bunched into fists as she did so, setting off the idea of her being calm or relaxed. As she did these things she listened in to what Alec was telling… she thought it was Gaan, by the sound of her voice.

When Alec came back to talk to her she said nothing, but was grateful to him for making his approach obvious. Although she couldn’t see him, she angled her head to where she thought he was, a few inches to his left.

When he asked how she was she took stock. Her brow furrowed. She could go into more detail but she never would. “It’s the same. No change whatsoever. I was listening a bit to what you were saying earlier. Are Josch and Miria really coming?”

TAG: Sarge, Ancient Haven Group

6. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis
    Location - Temple Hangar

“Commander, I’m wondering if Mekaila may inspect your fighter? She wants to be a fighter pilot when she gets older and I have trouble keeping her out of the sims. Seems she inherited that trait from my ancestor. The Jedi Masters had trouble keeping her out of the sims and had to perform nightly checks. I told her it was completely up to you.”

Adalia glanced at the child then back to her mother, panic settling into her stomach. Give her a starfighter any day, but a child?! You might as well cut her arms off or remove her eyes, this was almost bordering on terror.

"Err....." she glanced at the Captain now, hoping to get orders from him, something better, but he just smiled prompting her to think 'another reason to add to my list for hating you!'. "Yeah....um...sure. Why not? " She could do this, she'd fought harder battles and beaten bigger foes, this was...well it was just childs play, quite literally. Extending her hand cautiously she went on. "Come on kid, let's take a look."

JediFalcon CPL_Macja Skywalker_T-65

7. Lenea_Sandstrider

Lenea_Sandstrider Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    IC: Lenea Sandstrider

Temple of Light Hanger

Man, this is boring. Couldn’t Danny have given me something better to do than watch the kriffing Spirit? Lenea thought, absently twirling some brown hair as she reclined in the pilot’s seat.

But, when she thought on it, at least she didn’t have to do any work. And she didn’t have to deal with the kids that she saw out the window. That was a relief, since Lenea had never been particularly good with strangers, let alone strangers kids.

But it wasn’t meant to be…

“Lenea, get out here now. I do believe that Commander Tehanis will blow her top if that kid gets to look at her fighter…better to let her look over the Spirit, Danny’s voice came over their sibling bond.

Lenea let out a frustrated sigh, “Of kriffing course he wants me to distract the kid. He’s so lazy!”

But she got up anyway, clipping her lightsaber to her belt, and walked over to the still open hatch in time to hear Commander Tehanis talk, "Come on kid, let's take a look."

“Actually, you can take a look at the Spirit. After all, its cooler than that old Twin-Tail over there,” Lenea said, walking down the landing ramp, You and the Commander SO owe me for this Danny…

TAG: JediFalcon , Adalia-Durron

(what, this is better for everyone involved even if I wasn't Tagged :p )

8. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    IC: Kasha Sherland/ Mekaila Sherland
    Temple of light hangar bay

"Come on kid, let's take a look."

Mekaila’s eyes lit up with excitement as she ran to Tehanis and gently took her hand and looked up with intensive blue eyes that belonged to Kasha’s side of the family. But for the life of her she couldn’t figure out whom until she saw Fress’s holo and realized who Mekaila was beginning to look like.

“Be on your best behavior, Mekaila. Commander Tehanis is being generous to let you look at her fighter,” Kasha said with a gentle smile.

“Actually, you can take a look at the Spirit. After all, its cooler than that old Twin-Tail over there,” Lenea said, walking down the landing ramp, You and the Commander SO owe me for this Danny…

Mekaila’s face fell with that sentence as she looked back at the girl standing at the ramp of the YT2400. “But the YT-1300 is cooler then the YT-2400,” she grinned pointing at the Rogue. “See, it’s similar. I want to see the Twin tail. Please Commander,” she gave Tehanis a puppy eye look and attempted to make her eyes really big. “Pwetty please with ice cream and a cherry on top?”

Kasha raised a hand over her mouth to cover the grin on her face. She could sense the unease of the Commander about spending time with Mekaila.

Tag Adalia Durron Lenea Sandstrider CPL Butlar Swan Skywalker

CPL_Macja likes this.
  9. Lenea_Sandstrider

Sep 2, 2012

Temple of Light Hanger

“But the YT-1300 is cooler then the YT-2400,” Lenea heard the little girl say, which made her eyebrow twitch.

There isn’t a single stock thing on the Spirit…I rebuilt the thing from the ground up!She thought somewhat angrily, then remembered something…this is a five year old, not even a teenager who would appreciate the mods. Rule of Cool…Danny got her into a real bind now. Lenea turned back to the girl in time to hear her talk again.

“Please Commander,” she gave the Commander a puppy eye look and attempted to make her eyes really big. “Pwetty please with ice cream and a cherry on top?”

Lenea was far from weak-willed, but that look would have broken her, had it been directed at her. And it was obviously making Commander Tehanis uncomfortable. But at a look from Danny (who was inching away and towards the Grand Masters…Wimp…) Lenea walked down the ramp thinking fast.

It was obvious that the Spirit wouldn’t work, and the kid was obviously raised by a Jedi so the lightsaber at her waist wouldn’t either. What would work, other than the Twin-Tai…OF COURSE!!

“Hey, I have an idea. I have my own Twin-Tail back in orbit…I could bring it down here if you want, since I’m sure the Commander is busy,” Lenea said, bending down to the little girls level and doing her best to look nice, “Does that sound like a plan? Unless of course the Commander does prefer to use her own.”

Lenea could resist adding the last part. Just some friendly jabbing after all...the Commander would hopefully understand.

TAG:JediFalcon Adalia-Durron

CPL_Macja likes this.
  10. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Alec Vandel
    Saridona Prime, Ancient Haven

Dovey's unfocused gaze that was not quite directed at him told him even before he reached her that her eyesight had not recovered. True, only a few minutes had gone by - nowhere near enough time for her eyes to heal - but he had still been hoping that her difficulty seeing was just a side effect of the Force event that she just needed to shake off. If that was still the case, then a little more time was still needed.

For now, when Dovey confirmed that she couldn't see, Alec soothed her with, "Give it more time. But even if you lack your eyesight, you still have the Force. It will assist and guide you in the place of your eyes with the right training."

After all, fighting blindfolded was a standard Jedi training exercise. It prepared for apprentices in the event of not only their sight being hampered by sand or otherwise but to also allow them to see past any illusions that an opponent may use to deceive their eyes. With enough training, a person can certainly rely on the Force to assist their sight for far more extended periods of time.

"Master Decinchi said that he was on the way but he didn't say anything about your sister," he addressed Dovey's question. It was possible that Master Lahana was suffering side effects just like her sister but instead of bringing that up he instead said, "Being a former Grand Master, Master Decinchi may have her remain at the Temple to watch over the others so do not be worried if she is not with him when he arrives."

It would be better to give Dovey something else to focus on. Thinking that the best thing would be to begin overcoming her lack of vision, Alec started to lecture before he even realized what he was doing. "Try to focus on using the Force to help you. Just sensing the life signatures of other beings is certainly helpful but limited if you cannot sense say...a lifeless object or someone hiding his presence. Instead, try to use the Force to magnify your senses."

For an example, he raised his foot and brought it down on the floor of the ship to produce noise. "You cannot see right now so you use your hearing on instinct. You can hear my steps and know where I'm coming from but you get nothing specific. Meditate and work on magnifying not only your hearing but your touch so that you can also feel the vibrations that my steps produce. In time, you may not only be able to pinpoint my exact location but also identify your surroundings with those vibrations. Try to see how you fare with that until Master Decinchi arrives."

It was one of the starting lessons that he had not only learned at the Temple on Ossus when he was a student but also when he was on the run with his first Master, Yima. Not being Jedi-trained, Dovey may have missed a few things here and there concerning uses of the Force.

He hoped it would be enough. As for what to do now...well, the obvious course of action was to wait. With Dovey missing her sight and Gaan missing some of her memories, any thoughts of exploring mysterious and possibly dangerous ruins were out of the question. The best thing to do was wait until the Grand Master of the Guardians arrived with help for their afflicted members.

And yet Alec didn't feel content with just waiting inside the ship. Instead, he felt like going out. Not just to get fresh air but to meet Master Decinchi when he arrived and, just in case, look out for any hostile intruders. Nothing had pursued them when they left the ruins but just in case...

Content that at least Hochner could handle things here, Alec stepped away from Dovey and said to the others, "I'll be stepping outside to wait for Master Decinchi. If you need anything or something comes up, I'll only just be at the ramp."

Noticing that Gaan was standing at the hatch, Alec gave her a nod as he passed. Keying the hatch open, a cold blast of air immediately hit him. Unfazed, the young Jedi just pulled his hood over his head and made his way down the boarding ramp while the hatch closed behind him.

TAG: CPL_Macja, BlueHeron, The_Zeltron, -Remi-, Mitth_Fisto

(Just making this post mostly due to a blown transformer that took my power out. Usually my area is good about putting power back up after a day but, just in case, I don't want to hold people up in the group.

And yes, this means this post was typed up with the use of my Droid phone)

11. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia Tehanis
    Location Temple of Light Hangar

“Hey, I have an idea. I have my own Twin-Tail back in orbit…I could bring it down here if you want, since I’m sure the Commander is busy,” Lenea said, bending down to the little girls level and doing her best to look nice, “Does that sound like a plan? Unless of course the Commander does prefer to use her own.”

Adalia looked to Lenea, the young woman was trying her hardest knowing this was not a situation Adalia was comfortable in. But the child wasn't buying this.

“But the YT-1300 is cooler then the YT-2400,See, it’s similar. I want to see the Twin tail. Please Commander, Pwetty please with ice cream and a cherry on top?” She looked down, at the huge eyes and obvious attempt to win her way. There was no choice now, and drawing a slow deep breath, Adalia resigned herself to her fate.

"I'm good Lenea," she turned to the child. "We'll be fine." She could do this, but there was no way she was going to talk baby talk, that was one thing she hated most of all. "So, tell me what you know about my ship kid." she asked as she began to guide her toward the Twin Tail. "Dazzle me."

JediFalcon CPL_Macja Skywalker_T-65

CPL_Macja likes this.
  12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    IC: Mekaila Sherland
    Temple of Light Hangar Bay

"I'm good Lenea," she turned to the child. "We'll be fine." She could do this, but there was no way she was going to talk baby talk, that was one thing she hated most of all. "So, tell me what you know about my ship kid." she asked as she began to guide her toward the Twin Tail. "Dazzle me."

Mekaila grinned as she walked with the commander to her fighter. She was happy to see the fighter up close this time instead of inside of a SIM. She grinned at Tehanis’s question. “It’s the successor of the X-wing, X-83 for short. The nose is shorter and has two tails out of the back which is why it’s called a twin tail. I’ve been practicing in a SIM and hope to be a fighter pilot one day. But mom won’t let me fly one until I’m old enough to reach the peddles. One day I hope to find an X-wing and restore it. I think they looked cooler without the twin tails in the back. Mom and dad have been teaching me to fix things on the Rogue. Said something about having good skills in the future. She also said I’m Force sensitive like her and I can train as Jedi if I wanted too.”

Mekaila stopped walking as she looked at the fighter, her eyes going wide. “Wow,” she let go of Tehanis’s hand and started walking around the fighter running her tiny hands along the wings and the body. “This is so cool. May I see the inside of the cockpit?”

Adalia Durron

IC: Kasha Sherland
    Temple of Light Hangar bay

Kasha watched as the Commader walked away with Mekaila. This was a dream come true for her daughter and she could sense the child’s excitement over the Force bond. She turned her attention back to Lenea and smiled. “Lenea, I’m wondering if I could take a look at the Spirit? Show me what kind of mods you did to her and I’ll give you a tour of the Rogue and show you the mods I did on her. Does that sound okay?"

Lenea Sandstrider Skywalker

CPL_Macja likes this.
  13. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Gaan Be'orar - Ancient Haven - Saridona Prime

Gaan returned Alec's nod as he stepped past her, then braced for the icy cold wind that followed as he opened the hatch. She stepped through just before it shut, and jumped lightly off the side of the ramp, walking quickly to the opposite side of the ship. She was tempted to just start walking toward the Temple, but quickly realized she had no idea how to get there. Leaning against the ship, she waited in silence for something to happen.

Tag: No one, Ancient Haven Group, Master Decinchi (CPL_Macja)

CPL_Macja likes this.
  14. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    IC: Miria Lahana
    Temple of Light

Miria discreetly looked hard at the family that was now in the hangar closely before answering Josch's question. "No, I haven't seen them before." She typically enjoyed new people but it wasn't an opportune time for them to show up. She wanted first and foremost to see how the others were doing, especially her sister. She knew Josch would understand that so she wasn't worried.

TAG: Hangar Bay group

CPL_Macja likes this.
  15. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Josch Decinchi
    Hanger Bay, The Temple of Light

“No, I haven’t seen them before.”

Josch figured as much seeing as it looked like his old battle-buddies, Daniel and Adalia, didn’t seem to know them either. He listened as they all exchanged pleasantries, but something jumped out at him.

“I’m Jedi Knight Kasha Sherland, I trained at the Ossus Jedi Academy under Jedi Master Ailya Rhalin.”

At the mention of her name Josch had to take a double take. He had heard that name before, a long time ago, a very long time ago. He had been involved in a mercenary group during the First Galactic Civil War. There was a fellow pilot, Fress Colias, who used the cover alias of Kasha Sherland. Josch knew that there was no physical way for the young woman who stood before him to be his old friend from Alderaan.

As his trio made their way across the hanger bay, Daniel’s sister, Lenea, immerged from the Spirit just as Jedi Sherland’s daughter expressed interest in viewing Addie’s starfighter. The younger Sandstrider tried to convince the young lady that her YT-2400 was much more interesting compared to the TwinTail, but it was to no avail, Mekaila wanted to only see the fighter.

Josch watched as Addie tried tried to through the kid off, but without hesitation she fired back ever thing she could remember about the X-83. She even through in the fact that she knew she was force sensitive, like her mom.

“Lenea, I’m wondering if I could take a look at the Spirit? Show me what kind of mods you did to her and I’ll give you a tour of the Rogue and show you the mods I did on her. Does that sound okay?”

“That maybe possible,” Josch interrupted, “but the return favor will have to wait.” He waited until he had everyone’s attention before continuing on, “Sorry to rudely interrupt, but we are on somewhat of a time crunch. Greetings, Knight Sherland, allow me to introduce myself. I am Grand Master Josch Decinchi. This lovely woman next to me is Grand Master Miria Lahana. And over there is Padawan Learner Ian Thrace.

“Now, as I said, time is of the essence, so Ian,” he said as he turned toward the ladd, “Please escort Ms. Sandstrider and Mr. Sherland, and family) to some quarters, perhaps something on the Master’s level.” Once Ian had started gathering their various belongings, Josch proceeded to march on, “You are more than welcome to join us Kasha, but we will need to get going as soon as humanly possible.”

TAG: BultarSwan, JediFalcon, Adalia-Durron, Gotab, Skywalker_T-65

BultarSwan likes this.
  16. Gotab

Gotab Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2011
    IC: Ian Thrace
    Hanger Bay, Temple of Light, Saridone Prime

“No, I haven’t seen them before.” Grandmaster Decinchi seemed to take the admission from Grandmaster Lahana in stride. Unlike Ian, meeting new people and trusting to the force and his own instincts seemed easy for him. All a part of being the Grandmaster and a good Jedi. Ian hoped his own training would get him to that point someday. For now he would just have to be patient and try not to get too anxious. That would have been easier had the introductions gone more smoothly.

“I’m Jedi Knight Kasha Sherland, I trained at the Ossus Jedi Academy under Jedi Master Ailya Rhalin.”

At the mention of Ossus, Ian looked down at the floor. His first memories were of the Temple there burning and Jedi dying. Only by the mercy of Knight Ibarra had he escaped and survived. Thinking of her only made his mood worse, as it reminded him of how she was cut down by a bounty hunter years later, leaving him alone. He looked up at the antics of the children and the new fighter pilot. Kriffing kids. As a padawan, Ian knew it was best to be seen and not heard, at least until called upon. These kids would have been better served if they had been taught the same thing. It surprised him that a Jedi Knight wouldn't have raised them in a more disciplinarian fashion.

At least the woman from the other freighter tried to help out with a situation, even Ian could sense the commander's uneasiness with the children. But it was all to no avail, the child would not be denied her chance to look at the fighter. Ian sighed inwardly. These kids needed to learn control. Of course, thinking back on what had just happened between he and padawan Tano in the TCC, Ian knew he did too.
    Ian stayed quiet as Grandmaster Decinchi introduced their own group, though he did bow at the mention of his own name. These new arrivals would all certainly add to the safety of the Temple, but Ian worried slightly as to why the Grandmaster had felt obligated to call them in now. If he had felt the need for reinforcements then their situation must be especially troubling.

“Now, as I said, time is of the essence, so Ian, please escort Ms. Sandstrider and Mr.Sherland, and family, to some quarters. Perhaps something on the Master’s level.” Ian stepped forward and motioned to them before picking up their belongings. It seemed that carrying Master Cytei would not be the last heavy thing he wopuld be forced to carry this day. He looked to Ms. Sandstrider and Mr. Sherland. "This way, follow me."

TAG: @Skywalker_T-65 JediFalcon, CPL_Macja, BultarSwan, Adalia-Durron

17. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    IC: Daniel Sandstrider
    Temple of Light Hanger

Daniel sighed slightly. It seemed that his plan hadn’t worked…that kid was determined, that’s for sure. Oddly, it reminded him of Lenea from back then. Now all he could hope was that Commander Tehanis didn’t rip his head off (figuratively of course) after this.

Before Daniel could think anymore however, he heard Master Decinchi say something, “Sorry to rudely interrupt, but we are on somewhat of a time crunch. Greetings, Knight Sherland, allow me to introduce myself. I am Grand Master Josch Decinchi. This lovely woman next to me is Grand Master Miria Lahana. And over there is Padawan Learner Ian Thrace.”

Hmm…Thrace must be new, I don’t remember him from before. At least they look okay, I was worried what was happening...after all, it's not normal that they need my help…Daniel thought as
    Master Decinchi continued.

“Now, as I said, time is of the essence, so Ian,” he said as he turned toward the Padawan, “Please escort Ms. Sandstrider and Mr. Sherland, and family) to some quarters, perhaps something on the Master’s level.”

Daniel flinched slightly on hearing that. Lenea was not going to be happy about leaving the group. And she was making that little fact abundantly clear over their bond.

Shaking his head slightly, Daniel turned to his old comrade after the Master was finished talking, “The Spirit is ready whenever you are Master Decinchi. Also, it’s good to see you; it’s been far too long. So what exactly is going on here?”

TAG: CPL_Macja , BultarSwan , Adalia-Durron , JediFalcon

CPL_Macja likes this.
  18. Lenea_Sandstrider

Sep 2, 2012

Temple of Light Hanger

“Lenea, I’m wondering if I could take a look at the Spirit? Show me what kind of mods you did to her and I’ll give you a tour of the Rogue and show you the mods I did on her. Does that sound okay?” The older woman said with a smile.

Sighing and getting back to her feet, Lenea nodded. But before she could say anything, Danny’s friend, the Jedi Master, interrupted them. Lenea only partly listened, until she heard something directed at her.

“Please escort Ms. Sandstrider and Mr. Sherland, and family, to some quarters, perhaps something on the Master’s level.”

Lenea frowned at that. Why was she being sent with the kids and Sherland’s husband? Turning to Danny, she sent a quick mental message, “Danny, what is going on? Why are you sending me with them?! I’ll go, but you owe me even more now mister!!”

Turning away from her brother, Lenea looked at the Padawan moving to take their belongings. Wait…how did her stuff get off the Spirit in the first place? Lenea turned back to Danny and saw him determinedly looking away from her, and talking to the Masters.

Oh…he’s really in for it now…

But before the young woman could plot any way to get back at her older brother (all in good fun of course…they liked to play jokes on each other), she heard the Padawan start talking, "This way, follow me."

Taking pity on the Padawan, Lenea moved to pick up her own things, being careful not to jostle her black lightsaber too much, “I’ve got my stuff kid. Just lead the way.”

TAG: JediFalcon , Gotab

EDIT: Two in a row...wow...also, this : "blah blah" is talking over the bond. So no one else can hear that. ;)

CPL_Macja likes this.
  19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    IC Kasha Sherland
    Temple of light hangar bay

“Now, as I said, time is of the essence, so Ian,” he said as he turned toward the ladd, “Please escort Ms. Sandstrider and Mr. Sherland, and family) to some quarters, perhaps something on the Master’s level.” Once Ian had started gathering their various belongings, Josch proceeded to march on, “You are more than welcome to join us Kasha, but we will need to get going as soon as humanly possible.”

Kasha gave a short nod as Anakin walked towards her with Brice in his arms. She smiled giving Brice a kiss on the cheek as Anakin wrapped his free arm around her. “I love you, both.”

“Be careful out there, I would hate to see these two grow up without you,” Anakin pointed out. “I love you.”

Kasha gave Anakin a kiss on the lips. “I will be,” she wrapped both hands around him and Brice before stepping back. “Mekaila, I’m sure the Commander has to go,” she called out to her daughter who looked disappointed.

“Thanks, Commander for showing the fighter,” Mekaila said with a grin, she gave Tehanis a quick hug then ran over to where Kasha was waiting.

Kasha bent down to Mekaila’s height and gave her a hug. “I love you. Behave for your father and the others here at the temple.”

“I promise, mom,” Mekaila returned the hug then walked over to Anakin and took his hand.

"This way, follow me."

Kasha watched Ian with a frown, she could sense irritation to how Mekaila was behaving but, she was five and excited and tended to act headstrong. That was something her daughter would have to work on. “Mekaila, remember if someone says no…”

”I know,” Mekaila answered. “No means no. And I promise to behave better.”

Kasha gave an appreciative smile as she nodded off towards Ian as Mekaila stood beside Anakin and was prepared to follow him to the quarters. “Mekaila can be a bit on the excited side and sometimes forgets herself," she turned her attention to Tehanis with a frown. "Thank you, Commander. I appreciate you showing Mekaila. I know she can be a bit persuasive and strong headed once she gets something into her mind. I hope she wasn't too much trouble."

CPL_Macja, BultarSwan, Adalia-Durron Gotab, Skywalker_T-65

CPL_Macja likes this.
  20. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Josch Decinchi
    Hanger Bay, The Temple of Light

Josch knew that Ian and Lenea would not appreciate that they were left behind, but he needed at least two people in the Temple that he could trust should anyone else arrive or the others woke up. He would have to send Ian a message telling him that he and Lenea should man the TCC with Navi so they could coordinate forces and keep him informed of what was going on.

“The Spirit is ready whenever you are Master Decinchi. Also, it’s good to see you; it’s been far too long. So what exactly is going on here?”

“I’m glad to hear that Daniel, it is good to see you, Addie, and Lenea. I trust everything has been comfortable out at Ashla station and you have left it in good hands.” He paused to take stock of everything. He had two partially trained Force-sensatives that he was leaving behind with the family of someone claiming to be a Jedi Knight. That same Jedi was joining him, Miria, and his two friends to meet up with the group from the Ancient Haven.

Voj, Taab, and their group still had not returned from their little excursion to Concordia. None of them had even sent a message to the Temple to update them on their current situation. But that could be simply explained that Voj and Taab did not want their communication to be traced back to the Guardians’ hidden Temple.

Josch continued on, “But right now we need to get going. I will explain everything along the way.” Everyone complied and piled into the YT-2400. Josch gave Daniel the coordinates to the Ancient Haven’s last known location and explained the situation as they took off. Seeing it was Daniel’s ship he flew with Adalia taking up the co-pilot slot, and since the cockpit only accommodated three, Josch suggested that Miria occupied the last seat since she had a connection with Dovey and could ‘feel’ her before anyone else would.

Josch and Kasha retired to the living suite and sat across from each other at the game table. He studied her features and could almost see Fress’s face in the young woman’s own. Finally curiosity got the better of him “Tell me Kasha, are you in some way a distant relation to a Fress Colias?”

TAG: BultarSwan, JediFalcon, Adalia-Durron, Gotab, Skywalker_T-65

BultarSwan and Falcon like this.
  21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    IC Kasha Sherland
    Spirit hyperspace

“Tell me Kasha, are you in some way a distant relation to a Fress Colias?”

Kasha was taken back by the question. She wasn’t expecting him to be so direct. She took out her holo cube and shifted through the information she was able to dig up on her great great grandmother. She came across a holo of Zieleb-Xan Macja and paused as she looked at Josh. “You look like someone she flew with, only a little older. She was my great great grandmother. Were you related to Zieleb-Xan Macja by any chance? Mekaila looks exactly like her holo from when Fress was five. We started doing research on my family line and ran across Fress’s profile trying to figure out who Mekaila looked like more. Anakin didn't think it came from his side of the family."

Kasha paused for a second as she studied the holo and then looked at Josch and felt something stir through the Force as the truth slowly sunk in. She felt it was the truth and the Force sung out to her causing her to frown. He wasn't related Macja, he was Macja from this holo. "You're him, aren't you? You flew with Fress, didn't you? How old are you?"

Tag CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja likes this.
  22. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    IC: Daniel Sandstrider

Spirit Cockpit

As Daniel flew the old freighter towards the coordinates that Master Decinchi had given him, he looked determinedly forward. It didn’t take a Force Sensitive to tell that Commander Tehanis wasn’t happy about leaving her fighter behind. And being a Force Sensitive just made it worse.

As for Master Lahana, she seemed to be focused on something else. Thus, the Captain found himself concentrating on his flying. Granted, this was something he could do in his sleep, but Daniel wasn’t sure how to get a conversation going. He wasn’t the outgoing one…that was his sister.

But it was getting almost stifling in the cockpit…something needed to break the silence. So Daniel looked over his shoulder, “How have you been Master Lahana? It has been awhile after all.”

TAG: BultarSwan , Adalia-Durron (indirectly)

23. Journeyman1

Journeyman1 Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 31, 2012
    IC: Voj Velkin
    Defender, Gladiator-class Star Destroyer, Enroute to Saridona Prime

The bridge was a buzz of activity down in the crew pits, but on the command walkway it was as calm as could be. Voj, Jaxon, and Leianna were all conversing with a tall, white haired gentleman as Taab walked in.

“Ah,” Voj said turning to face Taab, “Sergeant, allow me to introduce to you Captain Seneca Pythos.”

[​IMG]

The grizzled old Captain turned to regard the Sergeant with his one biological eye and his other eye which was covered by a specially designed eyepatch. Pythos did not need to wear the patch, but for him it was no different than any other Mandalorain who wore his buy’ce all the time. The patch was part rangefinder, electrobinocular, enhanced night vision, and heads-up display.

Then there was his armor, it was not the traditional Mandalorian armor like Voj’s, Leianna’s, or Taab’s, instead it was modified GASpecFor armor. It and his modified A280 blaster rifle had been with him since he joined the GA Army nearly forty years ago. Some of the crew thought that the old Captain even slept with his longrifle, but then again no one had ever seen the Skipper take any rack time.

Before Pythos could say anything, Jaxon, who had been conversing with one of the Junior Bridge officers, approached the three warriors. “Excuse me, but we are about to come out of hyperspace.” And by the time the three turned back towards the forward view screen, the swirling blue and white tunnel of hyperspace quickly became elongated stars and then regular pinpoints of light as Saridona Prime filled their view.

Suddenly warning sirens and red lights blazed on the bridge.

“Sir! We have a Nebula-class Star destroyer directly ahead!” cried out one of the bridge crew

“Shields!” barked Pythos. “I want that NSD identified and I wanted done yesterday!”

Voj jogged to the rear of the bridge and oversaw the Communications Consoles. He wanted to make sure that if a message came up from the Temple, he would be the one to answer it.

“I have a line open to the NSD, Skipper, and they are asking us what our intentions are. How would you like me to respond?”

Voj stepped in before Pythos could say anything, “Tell them we are here under orders of Master Decinchi.”

“They’re charging their weapons and threatening to blow us back to where we came from. Sir there is no way we could stand up to them, they have us out gunned at least 3 to 1 right now.”

Suddenly it dawned on Voj, this Star destroyer might not be on their side. He instantly reached down and queued up the secure frequency that Josch had given him upon leaving. “Guardian One, this is Journeyman One, we are in system and have encountered an NSD in orbit over you and they are threatening hostilities, please respond immediately…”

The senior Journeyman looked down at the radio operator and commanded him to replay that message on a loop until they received confirmation. “I’ve got a bad feeling about this. Then again that could be from that synthameal I just devoured.”

But somehow Voj doubted that.

TAG: Bardan_Jusik, Skywalker_T-65 (for Redemption response), Gotab (for the Temple’s response)

24. Gotab

Gotab Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2011
    IC: Ian Thrace
    Temple of Light, Saridona Prime

“Mekaila can be a bit on the excited side and sometimes forgets herself." Ian wasn't sure, but he wondered if Knight Sherland had felt his irritation. If she had, then he had probably ruined yet another chance at a first impression with someone he had just met. He could never seem to get such things right. And even when he did he always seemed to ruin them later on as he had with Padawan Tano. At least his new master, Grandmaster Lahana, seemed like she would put up with him. For now anyway. He just hoped she didn't end up like Master Jay'su. Ian didn't want to be left alone again.

He was shaken from his thoughts as Ms. Sandstrider grabbed her belongings from his grasp. “I’ve got my stuff kid. Just lead the way.” Wonderful. Another one that didn't even trust him enough to perform a simple task like carry their things. He frowned for a moment, maybe she was just very protective of her own belongings. Never having owned much, Ian couldn't relate to that, yet he hoped it was the case. He knew he was hopeless in so many ways, but to think that someone he had just met saw him as that hopeless was too much to bear.

The group followed him as he showed them their quarters. He was mostly silent throughout the journey but he did warn them that "The Temple has been abandoned for many years, so don't be surprised to find the evidence of small animals living in some of the corridors. The master's level seems to be unaffected by that, but the padawan dorms..." He let his statement trail off. Great, now I sound like a tour guide.

He showed the Sherland family their room first, and then Ms. Sandstrider hers. Just then a message came in from the Grandmaster. He and Ms. Sherland were to help watch over the TCC while the others were heading out to the Ruins to assist the expedition already there. He relayed this information to Ms. Sherland. "I am headed up there now, after you are settled you may join me. If you don't know the way, I can send the Grandmaster's droid to assist you." Then, without waiting for a response, he left.

Truth be told he was relieved to not be heading out towards the ruins. His failure to maintain control the last time there had resulted in the death of the Grandmaster's pet rat (or was it a ferret? Opossum?). Ian shook his head as he walked briskly through the corridors. He couldn't remember, it was some sort of furry animal that the Grandmaster had seemed quite attached to, and it was dead because of Ian.

Of course he wasn't pleased to be headed back to the TCC again. The place had brought him nothing but grief since his arrival here. First beratement from the Mandalorian woman Vel. Then he had been beaten up by the other Mandalorian woman, Kor'le, and further berated by that sadist Taab. Finally he had snapped when he learned of Master Jay'su's death and attacked padawan Tano there.

The place did not hold any good memories for him and he hadn't even been here at the Temple for very long! He rolled his eyes as he entered and saw the Grandmaster's droid handling things. "Well at least it's not the med-center."

He knew the droid would be able to handle the basics, but felt it wise to do a quick walk through. He paused by the tactical displays which showed their new friend in orbit. It did make Ian feel more secure knowing that the powerful warship was up there looking after all of them. He was headed over to the communications console to check in with the Grandmaster's party when a klaxon sounded and the tactical display went crazy.

"What's that flashing!?" He yelled to the droid indicating the lights on the tactical display. The droid replied, but Ian didn't know droidspeak so it went completly over his head. He ran back to the display and his jaw dropped. If he was reading this right (and there was no way to be sure if he was) another ship had just dropped out of hyper-space nearly on top of the planet. Were these more friends come to assist the Jedi or was this the first wave of a Sith attack? Memories of Ossus welled up, he wasn't sure if he could handle going through something like that again.

It looked like the Redemption was moving to challenge the new ship, but Ian had no idea what to do. Should he try to contact the newcomer? Or should he stay out of the way and let the more experianced crew of the Redemption handle things? He wished Ms. Sandstrider was here already, maybe she would know what to do. Ian glanced towards the droid. He saw it looking at him, almost as if it too was wondering what Ian would do next. He thought for a moment, calming himself. He was a Jedi, well a padawan at any rate, he should assert himself and take charge of these matters.

Still looking at the droid he ordered it to "Open a comm chanel to the new ship." The droid gave what sounded like an exasperated whistle that Ian hoped was one of acknowledgement. When he saw the comm lines on he suddenly didn't know what to say, so he blurted out to the new ship. "This is Commander Thrace of the Temple of Light. Identify yourself!"

TAG: Journeyman1, CPL_Macja, Bardan_Jusik, Lenea_Sandstrider, JediFalcon. (for Sherland family stuff).

CPL_Macja likes this.
  25. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    IC: Darth Helinith and Darth Mal

Lord Malkuth seemed impressed with Darth Mal's proposal and he adjusted the plans for the ground attack accordingly. Mal felt a certain amount of satisfaction at his plan being incorporated, although at the same time it was nerve-wrecking. If it failed, the blame would be on his head and then he might as well be dead. He took a deep breath and expelled all that into the force around him, a calm returning to his thoughts. They filed out of the meeting room one by one, plans finalized. Malkuth began leading the Sith to the hangar where they would be meeting their special ops group.
    Mal was walking behind Lexis, lost in thought, when he felt someone start dragging him away by the back of his cloak. Only when they were in another corridor was he released and he could turn around to find that his 'kidnapper' had been Darth Helinith. And an annoyed looking Darth Helinith at that. He swallowed, his throat dry as she leapt down his throat.
    "Explain the whole Malkuth calling you my lover thing."
    “Well, you see-”
    “How come I don’t have the right to know how you feel when the whole rest of the Sith knows?”
    “I didn’t tell anyone. They probably just guessed.”
    “So you do have something for me?”
    “Yes I do! I-“
    “What is it?”
    Geez. She couldn’t give him just a second so he could figure out what to say. Mal was starting to get annoyed. “Force damn it Helinith you’re not making this easier.”
    “Tell me!” she looked about ready to strangle it out of him.
    “I LOVE YOU, okay? I love you.” He hadn’t meant to yell it out but at least it was out now. No more skirting around the subject. She was right, he should have told her a long time ago. Helinith blushed, her whole attitude changing, she became quite shy. Unable to look him in the eye, she fiddled with her gloves for a while as an awkward silent enveloped them.
    Finally she spoke again.
    “For how long?”
    “Since I first laid eyes on you. You took control of my thoughts and never left me alone.” Mal smiled softly at her. It felt good to have it out now, no-longer a constant pressure on his thoughts.
    Helinith wasn’t sure if she could quite process what Mal had said. She had been in love herself but she’d never had someone love her. It was a new experience. She blushed more. “Do you… think I’m…pretty?”
    He chuckled softly, he couldn’t help it. “I think you’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.” He paused before quickly adding “And I’ve seen a lot of things in the galaxy.”
    Darth Helinith flushed with pleasure, her face suddenly glowing with an inner confidence she didn’t usually demonstrate and she finally met his eyes. Mal’s face, usually quite plain in appearance seemed to have lit up with something that seemed to reflect what he actually felt about her, and he was smiling, which was a rarity for him. It was a nice smile too which Helinith couldn’t help but reflect. After a pause, she blushed brightly, seemingly at the thought of something, which prompted Mal to enquire as to her wellbeing.
    “Oh no, I’m fine.” She replied. “I was just thinking aren’t we supposed to kiss now or something?”
    Mal flushed a little too, his ears gaining a red tinge. “We don’t have to. It seems rather cliché right before a battle and all. Not that I wouldn’t like to but we don’t have to if you don’t want to.” He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. Helinith thought for a moment, before proposing “How about you take me on a date and we do it then?”
    He shrugged. “Works for me.”
    There was another awkward pause before Mal suddenly remembered.
    “Kriff, we’re supposed to be the hangar.”
    Helinith gave him a playful look. “Race you there.” She catapulted herself forward using the force; she loved force running. Mal grinned and charged after her.

They got there right as the Bothan began explaining how the jump-thingys they would be using worked. Helinith eyed them worriedly; she had been hoping that they would be using a drop ship. The thought of diving through the atmosphere with only a bit of steel to help was not at all comfortable. Her knees knocked and face paled.
    Mal was half way through pulling on his combat armour when he noticed Helinith fumbling with her own, hands shaking. He finished his own quickly and silently lent her some help, which she didn’t refuse. He quickly double-checked all her fastenings with an expert eye. “There we go, all safe.” He smiled softly. “Scared?”
    She nodded nervously as he gave her a quick hug and murmured softly. “Ahh it’s okay. It’s not a nice experience but it’s over really quickly. Besides, you’ll be a force to be reckoned with once we’re down there and you can use all that fear for more useful things.” She giggled nervously “Like killing.”
    He helped her strap herself into her spear before strapping into his own, a little apprehensively. This brought back way too many memories of battles with the Mandalorians. Drops had not been fun then and they wouldn’t be fun now.

TAG: Sinre, Lexis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.