1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars The Shadow War - Times End - Two new factions opened up! - Legacy: War spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth, May 13, 2011.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Kres?irol?auron
    Rhigar, The Academy

    Located around 30 meters beneath the ground floor, Sirola sat on a hardwood circular seat. The seat, while low and somewhat unassuming, was Sirola?s personal meditation spot. Sirola?s legs were folded and crossed and his expression was the picture of placidity. Within his body, was a rich, dark energy flow balanced just beyond the precipice of neutrality. Sirola could only be described as conservative in his actions, yet he was of sound enough mind to make and hold modernized beliefs. In this, he was distinct from many of his fellow Chiss. He held very few reservations against other species and certainly none against his fellow Chiss. Sirola?s internal balance hardly ever translated into his external personality, however. He was without a fine-tuned tact and often made comments that might shock a more respectful individual. Sirola was not one to sugarcoat critique. Suddenly, a vibration on his hip broke his concentration. The energy slipped from the foreground and everything was quiet, in a sense.

    Sirola knew the message without reading it. He had caught hints of a new assignment. Still, he checked his comlink. "Report to conference room three immediately,? it read. Suan he assumed. She had entered the room last, according to his report. Sirola did his best to keep tabs on the more important Chiss leaders, within the Obscurum, or otherwise. Sirola shed his robe, to reveal the jumpsuit beneath. Without thinking about it, he slipped into a dark red armored piece. With Suan giving the orders, it meant that this was a mission from her father, Kol'eldes'tann. Sirola felt comfortable assuming that the mission would lead him to resistance of some sort. And depending on his companion, he would know whether force or guile was expected. Sirola, almost silently left his modest chambers and entered the halls beyond.

    Passing by several Chiss of lesser importance, Sirola mentally recalled each of their names, and made eye contact with them all. Sirola made it a point to do so with anyone he met, be they friendly or hostile. It allowed him to internalize data along with a visual cue. He could remember most of the names of the Chiss in the Academy, despite that they numbered in the thousands. It was part of his training here. Cutting an impressive figure, Sirola?s gait was confident and quiet. Each step was silent, but it left a wake of energy behind him. He exuded an aura of competence, which often left others taken aback. The others walking towards the lift behind him, slowed, allowing him a ride up by himself.

    At the ground floor, Sirola waded through the crowd of trainees and instructors towards the back of the building where the conference rooms were located. He took longer steps, hoping that his team had already arrived. However, when he opened the door to room three, he was disappointed to find Suan alone. The mystery of his companions? identities would continue it seemed. Bowing very slightly, Sirola strode up to Suan and announced, ?Suan?der?tann, what a pleasure it is to see you. I trust you have been well??

    Tag: Evil, Bardan, Sinre
  2. Whitelight Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 10, 2007
    star 4
    Co-GM Approved CPL_Macjor

    Name: Seanna Vel
    Gender: Female
    Species: Kiffar
    Homeworld: Kiffex
    Occupation: Learner/Ag Business
    Force: Force Senative
    Affiliation: Mandalorians
    Age: 19
    Height: 5?6
    Weight: 130
    Eyes: golden brown

    [image=http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g137/jonlmay/67_gabrielle_union_3055-1.jpg]

    Appearance: You will first notice how slender her body having the curves most has at her age, with a little extra with tone of her muscles. Then her face has hardness as her skin is very tan from the hours spent out on the farm. She wears jeans and a slender top that shows off some of her well earned muscles. In her beskar?gam she was know only as the mistress of the night with her black armor.

    Armor with Bowcaster
    [image=http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g137/jonlmay/Rachel_Nichols_in_GI_Joe_Rise_of_the_Cobra_Wallpaper_9_800-cropped-1.jpg]

    Markings: She has them on both of her cheek they are bright sky blue in color and also on her chin to mark her from the Vel clan

    Her qukuuf markings
    [image=http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g137/jonlmay/Mir1-1.jpg]

    Bio:Seanna was the only child of her parents. It was when she was about 3 that her mother had died by a stab wound to her chest. Little did Seanna know that she has the special ability to touch animate objects that held memories? Ability that, falls to a lot of her fellow Kiffar, known as psychometry. As she held onto her mother?s knife that had dealt the blow that had killed her. It wasn't until she was 8 that she had the first memory from the knife. At that time her grandparents told her to forget what she had seen along with telling her to never speak about her ability to touch things see where that object had been or what it had been used for.

    Growing up she learn from her Grandfather all she need to know about farming the land that her clan had given them to produce crops them being able to make a simple living. Like some form her clan she went to school this being out in the rural of the planet Kiffex she went to a very small school having only eight in her class. After the time had come to graduate. Taking classes at the local higher learning where they brought in teachers from the near by Kiffu other cities on Kiffex to teach these class, her field of study is in Ag. Business as the only time she took these classes was the off season of planting or harvesting. At this time in her lives she wanted to find out more of her father which wasn?t spoken around the meal table. She how every wasn?t one to let it go would bring it up only to be told for her let it go. It was one day when she was in her grandfather study did she discover something about her father, and an old picture also where he might have went.


    That was all it took for her to go looking for him. Discovering he was with a people that called themselves Mandalorians. It was at that time her next part of her life started living her old life behind but not forgotten. As been training under the watchful eyes of clan with in Mandalorians turning what has been called natural skills of hers into a bounty hunter for hire.

    Weapons:sniper rifle, blaster pistol, and Modified bow caster
  3. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 29, 2008
    star 5
    Sinre Approved GoL NPCs

    Name: Feitshansbuzziv
    Commonly referred as: Buzz
    Age: 15
    Gender: Male
    Species: Squib
    Planet of Birth: Skor II
    Appearance:
    [image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091203192112/starwars/images/e/e6/Squibgg4.jpg]
    Weapon Description:
    [image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060424162954/starwars/images/9/94/Squib_tensor_rifle.jpg]
    Tensor Rifle
    Vessel:
    [image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080510211043/starwars/images/2/2c/Vcx700.jpg]
    VCX-700 Modified Courier ?The Refuse Ranger?
    Biography:
    What can I say? Buzz is a Squib, the packrats of the galaxy. Once he had saved up enough credits to modify the archaic freighter, he wandered the Unknown Region. He knew that most of his competition concentrated their efforts in the known galaxy so he tried to find uncharted planets to find most of his ?treasures?. Unfortunately he has been unsuccessful in finding any diamonds in the rough planetary-wise. He joined forces with Vikkrinski when he made a trip to the Corellian system to sell some of his wares on Drall. The two of them now journey together, collecting spare parts left floating in space after the many battles that have raged in recent days.

    ---

    Name: Vikkrinski
    Age: 15
    Gender: Male
    Species: Selonian
    Planet of Birth: Selonia
    Appearance:
    [image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061210015724/starwars/images/8/8e/Selonian_AE.jpg]
    Weapon Description:
    [image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060317044620/starwars/images/7/77/Sportingblaster.jpg]
    Sportingblaster & Selonian Glaive
    Vessel:
    [image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080510211043/starwars/images/2/2c/Vcx700.jpg]
    VCX-700 Modified Courier ?The Refuse Ranger?
    Biography:
    Vikkrinski inadvertently fell asleep on a Duro?s light freighter that he was helping off load some supplies they were delivering to Selonia. They discovered him when they landed on Drall to make their delivery there. Since he could not afford to pay them for the fuel and time it would take for a return trip to Selonia, he looked for someone else. He met up with Buzz and thought the Squib understood he just wanted to go home, but when he woke up again he found himself somewhere in the Unknown Region. So he figured he might as well stop fighting the inevitable and stayed on as Buzz?s business partner and protection.
  4. Evil Incarnate Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 18, 2003
    star 6
    Obscurum Co-GM

    IC: Suan'der'tann
    Rhigar, Academy Conference Room Three

    "Sirola," Suan said, not trying to hide her amusement. "punctual as always I see." It had been months since she had seen her old student, what with the war and all. Their last encounter had been on another mission such as this one, a mission of which they had been the only survivors. Two out of six, one third of the ops team. It was the last mission she had accepted from her brother, and possibly the last she would ever undertake for him.

    "I trust that you've kept up on your studies?"

    TAG: Nick, Bardan, Sinre if he wants

    Evil.
  5. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    Kres?irol?auron
    Rhigar, The Academy

    While Suan spoke, Sirola watched her closely. Sirola did this in order to gather any information she was willing to glean. In this case, as he was familiar with her, Sirola only noticed very minute changes. He had always been skilled at detecting information at very low thresholds. Sirola hadn?t seen Suan since their last mission together and she had aged considerably. The change was subtle, but noticeable. Suan had lost much of her brightness and had gained a cold gleam in her eyes. Her posture was rigid and stiff, indicating even further hardships after that day. However, her smile was sincere and was burned into her cheeks. Something had recently caused her happiness or at least contentedness.

    Sirola had always admired Suan?s strength. Despite losing her birthright, she had taken up her position with aplomb. Suan had been a ruthless teacher, often forcing Sirola to adapt and survive without instruction. She forced him through pain and disappointment and fatigue, without which he wouldn?t have survived some of his assigned missions. Even at his age, because of his success under Suan?s tutelage, Sirola was one of the most trusted assassins.

    The studies that Suan referred to were a combination of his general training and the last weapon in which she had trained Sirola. The shortsaber. Since those days, Sirola had made many adaptations to his technique, however. He said, smiling, ?Much has changed since you saw me last, Suan.?

    In a fluid motion, he unhooked his tonfa style hilt from his back and ignited it. Initially holding it reverse, he twirled it around to point out at Suan. Then, disigniting the blade, Sirola swung the hilt behind his back and hooked it back with the other. Sirola said, ?I?m trying a new method of combat. I can defend with the tonfa and attack with my shortsaber. It?s worked wonderfully, so far.?

    Tag: Evil, Bardan, Sinre
  6. Whitelight Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 10, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Maya Whitelight
    Aboard the Chu?unthor, Unknown Regions


    In Maya mind to her it had seem like she been down here with lets see what his name. Having to think on that as her mind was still on that nice smelling food that she image was cooking by now for tonight's suppers. Dil Finwerkas far as she could see now was ducking his head yet into another room. Sighing more to herself then anything, just how many rooms was they going to need for these younglings it wasn't like there was a lot of them yet, still she guess in her mind as she came to reason from it all. It would be nice extra rooms ready. Wait a second was she thinking to the future, this was something odd for her to be doing as she never done this before she always just lived for the mintue for the next thrill as one could think of it that way. Still, this was such boring work here looking though these room, they all looked the same. Again was there something else that was to be taken from this a lesson maybe then again this wasn't on her mind after all.
    Still speaking once again after she caught herself from dreaming if one could call her deep thinking as such. "So, there Dil, man how many more rooms are we going to look at, to bad this leave don't have its on kitchen, that would be something nice to cheek out wouldn't it", putting on a smile on her face trying to make a joke, get him to smile a bit.

    Tag: JEDIGUNSHIP(Dil), or NJT
  7. JediDingo Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 27, 2005
    star 3
    IC
    Treysk Jay'su
    Grand Hall, Temple of Light



    Treysk turned towards the approaching Mandalorian, and sensing that others were starting to take notice as well. Good, Treysk thought. Now they are listening,. He felt the Force flowing through him, like a current from a great and vast river. Everything at this exact moment was the way it should be.

    ?I am Ryi Kor'le. Please, since you have been so kind as to let us know that my fellow Mandalorian and myself need to stay and listen to what you have to say, say it.?

    Treysk smirked ever so slightly, his fur rippling with approval. He liked this Mandalorian. Very direct and to the point, and that is exactly what he needed. He did not care for words that had no meaning, no substance. But this Mandalorian knew that speaking should not be some sort of game. The other Mandalorian stepped forward, coming into his ?bubble? of his personal space. Treysk knew this was meant to put him off, but it didn't.

    ?Out with it Fuzzy,?

    ?Burc'ya, ni dar gar aru'e. Ni aka liser kar'taylir verd. Ke'sush, vode!?

    The Bothan had picked up speaking Mandalorian some time ago when he fought beside Mandalore himself. He stepped away from the Mandalorians and continued towards the platform from which the ceremony had just taken place. The kind one, the Master Fey-Li began to speak to him as he did so.

    ?Now, now, there's no need for insults. If my insight is at all correct in this matter, we can trust him, I think. So let's not have his first experience of us to be hostile, hmm? Do continue, please. I'm interested to hear what you have to say.? .

    Treysk eyed that the Grandmaster and his new Tortuga Padawan had returned to hear what he had to say. At least that was something. Yes, this was exactly the right time to explain why and what he was doing there at the Temple of Light.

    ?I am Treysk Jay'su, former Master of the Jedi Order. For the past ten years I have traveled this galaxy from one side to the other, fulfilling the will of the Force.? He began, seeing that he mostly had everyone's attention. ?I have come here with dire news, and once I arrived I have come to find the Guardians of Light seem to have not noticed what is occurring out there!? He pointed to the sky. He was not trying to offend the Guardian, but merely explain to them the importance of what was going on. ?I see that I have arrived after a Padawan ceremony. Listen and heed my words Padawans, listen to your Masters but above all listen to the Force. We need those of you who will not go back to the ways of the old, back to the same old same old. We can not afford to do so. The Guardians cannot simply just hide away on this planet, and ignore what is happening. The Force has spoken to me, and it has said: A darkness spreads, a blue dark that threatens to wash away what is left of the light. Those who guard the light shall stand in it's way, a bastion of hope to the rest of the galaxy.?

    He took a moment's pause before speaking again, engaging everyone's eyes that weren't wearing helmets. He clenched his jaw and fist.

    ?You are those who guard the light, are you not?! The Force has shown me that the ones who were previously here have simply disappeared. No trace of them. Let me caution you guardians, so that you may not meet their same fate. Perhaps they knew what they were to do, and did not. Perhaps thats why they are no longer here. Perhaps that is why you are all here now. Do not ignore the Force. Some see it, some refuse to see it, but the galaxy is falling out there. We cannot afford to simply hide away, but soon we have to make a stand. A stand to show the galaxy we are a bastion of hope.?

    TAG: All of GoL.
  8. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

    Manager
    Member Since:
    Dec 14, 2009
    star 9
    IC Beskaryc Taab
    Temple of Light, Saridona Prime


    ?Burc'ya, ni dar gar aru'e. Ni aka liser kar'taylir verd. Ke'sush, vode!?

    Taab grinned behind his visor. So Fuzzy knew some mando'a. That was nothing special, seemed like everyone out there wanted to learn or had already learned some. Taab chalked it up to a galaxy wide case of armor envy. He watched as the Bothan stepped away towards the platform.

    "Now, now, there's no need for insults. If my insight is at all correct in this matter, we can trust him, I think. So let's not have his first experience of us be hostile, hmm?"

    Now Taab's grin became a full blown smile. He was amused by the words of the Ankle-biter. If she thought that his actions had been hostile, he would hate to see her in a combat situation. He knocked her down a notch in his threat assessment of her, if words like that bother her so much, and she is unwilling to lead, she must be weak. But her words had calmed Fuzzy down, he had to give her credit for that.

    Taab noticed that Spoonbender and his new Togruta padawan Sith-Bait had returned. No doubt to hear what the Bothan had to say. So too had Ankle-Biter's padawan, Braid-Boy, finaly arrived. Why he had been late was unknown to Taab. Seeing that Fuzzy's declaration held no interest to him, he decided that there was no longer a reason to play tour guide. Taab turned, nodded at Ryi and left. He headed for his shuttle, which he was also using as his personal quarters while at the Temple. Edee, who had been sniffing in the general direction of Braid Boy snapped his jaws twice and followed on his heels. Taab composed a message for the Spoonbender, letting him know that he had recorded the Bothan's message should he want to review it further. He and the jetti may not be on the best of terms, but Taab's job was to protect the jettise, and that meant that the acting grandmaster was in charge.

    With that task completed he arrived at his shuttle and tranmitted his clearence code, the ramp lowered and he and his striil strode aboard. He went directly to his armory and selected a Verpine shatter rifle from the weapon rack. He quickly field stripped it and began a cleaning regimen. Basic weapon's maintenence always calmed him, and the initiation ceremony had made him...uneasy. He thought about what he would say to the Kor'les should they keep their appointment that night. That made him more uneasy, so he looked to the remaining weapons still on the rack. Various blasters and sniper rifles, even his trophy case of jetti'kade. He had a feeling they were all going to get a once over before the evening was through. "Its going to be a long night." Edee just looked at him, and yawned.

    TAG Ryi, Risca.

    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/WigginsTheBurninator/Bardan_Jusik.jpg]

    OOC: Evil_King_Wiggins was kind enough to draw this rendering of Taab in his armor. Just to give everyone a better idea of how he usually looks. Thanks again Evil!
  9. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 29, 2008
    star 5
    IC: Feitshansbuzziv & Vikkrinski
    K'oyacyi! Tavern, Keldabe, Mandalore
    It was a unique experience for the pair of roaming junk dealers. For the first time in their journey together they both felt completely out of place. Generally in any tavern, cantina, bar, or tap-café across the galaxy they would have been able to just blend into the local tapestry, but here was another story all together. Buzz and Vik were pantsless, covered in fur and carrying simple blasters. Compared to the rest of the clientele in the tavern, they might as well have been naked and unarmed.

    Everyone else was like a walking tank, either wearing full armor or pretty close to it. Even the tender at the bar wore a breastplate, whether his legs were covered or not was another question all together. Then there was their weaponry, it was as if they were always ready to march off to war. But all this armor was what brought the trashmen to the Mandalore.

    Rumor had it, that the iron the armor was made from was practically impervious to any type of blast, short of a direct hit from a turbo-laser. It was also extremely rare and only mined on Mandalore. In Buzz?s mind that meant it was extremely expensive, but to Vik it meant it was going to be well guarded. They sat in a dark corner booth shrouded in shadow trying not to draw attention to themselves.

    ?You know,? Buzz started, ?if we were able to find one of these genuine article sets of armor, we probably could go back home and buy the whole planet.? He leaded forward and took a sip of the foaming orange liquid that was in the mug sitting in front of him. Meanwhile, Vik was stretched out with his feet up on the seats across from him, his arms crossed behind his head, snout up in the air, and with his eyes closed. ?You know they would cut you into tiny little pieces if you tried to pull a stunt like that. Besides, I think you found enough ?treasures? in that trash pile of a destroyed homestead out near Enceri to last us awhile. I say once we get done refueling we make tracks back towards the core.?

    Vik was starting to get den-sick once again, longing for the company of his fellow Selonians once again. His thought wondered to his kin that would all be grown and starting broods of their own by now. Vik started to make a soft noise like purring, Buzz knew that was Vik?s way of snoring and just let him sleep once more. He turned his attention back to his frothy beverage. His left ear though had picked up on something and it turned around to listen in closer.

    The pair that sat in the booth on the other side of the divider wall was having an interesting conversation. Of course to Buzz it sounded like an insane man arguing with himself since the other party never said anything. So he just listened and waited.

    ?I want them found and taken care of.? The mystery man said though a synthesized vocabulator. Apparently he was wearing a helmet of some sorts and looking for something that he had lost.

    ?I don?t care how you get to Seridona Prime, that is not my problem.? Saridona Prime was not a planet or a system that Buzz had heard of, but he certainly would like to find it if he could. ?All I know is that it is somewhere near Illum.? Now he knew where to start.

    ?Here is half of the down payment, all in hard currency. You will get the balance once I have confirmation that you have found the planet, and the rest you will get depending on how many you find.? Oh, this one wants to pay for lost objects, maybe I can get a part of the deal.

    ?I?m sorry. I can?t give you any more money or anything that could tie you to me. Right now I can?t be implicated in any of these dealings, so you?ll have to find your own transportation. Good day.? He then stood up and headed for the door. Buzz noticed that the stranger was wearing old Clone Wars era trooper armor that had been painted blue and a black cloak. Despite wearing a helmet, the stranger still flipped the hood of his cloak up over his head.

    Buzz glanced over at his partner, noticed that he was
  10. Whitelight Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 10, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Seanna Vel
    K'oyacyi! Tavern, Keldabe, Mandalore


    There on the table in front of her laid her buy'ce as she was having the nice little chat with the fellow. As she listen to all he had to say, this cause her to put the glass to her lips smell the sweet smell of her tihaar taking a good long sip letting the burning of the liquid make its way down her throat. Even so it wasn't more then a few minutes after that the man was siding across to her some of her pay on the job at hand. So there it was all out in the light. After nodding before he up and left she spoke to him, in mando'a "Haat, Ijaa, Haa'it" . Her eyes upon him until he left then it was back on her drink after taking care of the hard currency. As if right on from the books she had been waiting this aruetii out of the corner of her eye. it wasn't until after he spoke she made him wait for her to respond. You have some balls aruetii to be listening in on other vode. Putting to her lips the drink in hand downing the rest. Before slamming it down onto the table, picking herself up so she was face to face with this one. Not that she didn't need a ride and to locate this planet, to get the rest of her pay day she had coming to her.

    Still it was just the idea of this but then that was partly the one she took the job from speaking in basic. Still that couldn't be help now, as she just waited until she heard more that was going to be said of this one. Wanted to see what this one was made out of also it wasn't like she knew what she was dealing with, it was like a radar inside her brain. Still she couldn't let this one think she was all nice and esay or even for that matter disparate for a ship. After her baby was taken down in her last job.

    This cause her to get a wicked smirk to her face. They might had taken her fighter down, but she had them pay with their blood. As far as she knew they was still hanging nail to the tree on that planet in the inner rim. Still what this job intail, deception was the key here. By the looks of it she had found her sucker, just ripe for the picking. It wasn't like it got past her how she was looking at the place she had place what was giving to her. "Well, aruetii, why would I be interested in your ship, what makes it special."As she put her hand on top of her black buy'ce tapping her finger tips waiting on the Squid. It was also should be noted that the visor part was turn facing this Squid so if he look closely he could see his reflection., So this young one as it looked to her had some hard thinking to do, over what he just stuck his nose in or get down wetting him self what every the case may be. Until then she shifted her viper rifle that was strap to her back. Just for more show, taking out her pistol as she started looking at it down the long of its barrel letting the open in point towards him just below the chest.

    Tag: CPL_Macja

    OCC: Thank you very much, I hope all enjoy her first post. fyi to all involved, I have form of dystixia so if something don't make sense please shoot me a PM.
  11. Padawan4687 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 10, 2010
    star 4
    OOC: ...Sith-Bait? What on earth...made him...come up with that?

    Sorry, I've got a bit of Writer's Block right now, and I don't want to have to settle for a one-liner post. I really hate those...

  12. Nadia-Oomia Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jan 4, 2009
    star 4
    IC: Blair Iss'ak
    Aboard the Chu?unthor, Unknown Regions



    His line of course twinged at her pride, not being able to beat someone went against every grain in her body. She smirked, still keeping her stance ?Of course, your right?

    She knew a little bit about Kips records, he was very skilled and knew his weapon well whether it be one blade or two he could do each with great precision. She had to remind herself that this would be a great learning experience, that even if she lost she would learn much, she didn?t have to be better than everyone else, there would always be someone better, if she was defeated today then that only meant that she had met her match and could improve in the areas that she went wrong.

    ?It?s not that I?m afraid that I might lose? She could feel a genuine smile play across her face ?I just thought that I would save you the defeat?

    Two could play at this game; her perfectionism was now replaced by competitiveness. Now all that mattered was showing her skill and give it her best shot, if she came out the victor then all well and good, if not, then she would have to reschedule a re-match until she got it right. Besides any of this, she needed to be prepared.

    ?Kip is right? She thought to herself ?Even if I don?t want to I should try anyway, who knows what will happen?

    Blair then took up her Soresu opening stance once more. She smiled ?You are so going down?

    Blair quickly closed the gap between her and Kip, she swiped at his left side and then his right, completely easily blockable moves but all she was trying to achieve at the moment was a little bit of movement?.
  13. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 29, 2008
    star 5
    IC: Feitshansbuzziv & Vikkrinski
    K'oyacyi! Tavern, Keldabe, Mandalore
    Vikkrinski realized that he had dozed off for a moment and Buzz had once again disappeared. Where did that little Packrat wonder off to now? Luckily he did not have far to look since the Squib was standing at the booth behind them. The Selonian slinked his 1.8 meter frame out of their booth and stood next to his business partner just as the black armored occupant posed an intimidating question.

    "Well, aruetii, why would I be interested in your ship, what makes it special?"

    Before Buzz could open his mouth to reply, Vikkrinski placed his paw over his mouth and answered for them, ?You wouldn?t be interested, it?s nothing special compared to the next ship.? Of course what did he know, his kinfolk did not even equip their own vessels with hyperdrives. He then placed his paws on the little ones shoulders and started to steer him towards the exit. ?I am sorry that he disturbed you miss, he isn?t fully aware of social graces. Come on Buzz, let?s leave the nice lady to her drink and her own issues.?

    But Buzz was not going to go away so easily, ?No. The Ranger is special. It was designed to find things. We have the most advanced steller-cartographer and sensor system so that we could find anything we wanted. Even lost planets.? Buzz looked back at his partner, ?Of course you wouldn?t know anything about that since you have slept from here to Endor and back.?

    ?That was a low blow,? retorted Vikkrinski, ?but that should be expected since every blow from you is below my belt line, Halfpint.? Buzz?s jaw dropped. The Selonian was well aware that he had just set off a war of words.

    As the two furballs verbally bashed each other, something at the back of Seanna?s mind told her that these two rag-a-muffins were exactly what she needed.
    TAG: Whitelight
  14. dewback_rancher Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 23, 2009
    star 4
    IC: Fey-Li Cytei
    Fey-Li felt the ripple of amusement, the general sentiment that she was even less of a threat than she appeared, simply because she believed that civilized beings could stand to act that way when not trying to kill each other, her general belief that those best suited to leadership should lead, coming off the Mandalorian. She could hardly not feel it, being in relation to her and being in such close proximity. One of the downsides of her particular talents- she often had to spend more effort on keeping it out than trying to actively sense it.

    And, to be fair, it's not like his opinion is hurting anyone, she reminded herself. He can think you're no threat if he wishes. And may the Force not give me occasion to prove otherwise.

    Still, if she was being perfectly honest... it did rankle, just a little bit, she admitted to herself as he left the room. "Well, your words have merit- complacency is sort of the bane of the Jedi Order, as has been proven in the past- yet constant readiness can be just as damaging. Overall, I think we can stand to wait to hear the words of our acting Grand Master before we make a decision. What do you think, my Padawan?" she asked, allowing herself at last a tiny smile at his tardiness. If lecturing was forthcoming, she'd be discrete enough to say it in private. He'd probably suffered enough public humiliation just by arriving late. "Perhaps timing is key, do you think?"

    It was the most she'd say in public.

    TAG: Mister_Master, JD, lesser extent rest of GoL
  15. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 29, 2008
    star 5
    IC: Josch Decinchi
    Saridona Prime, Temple of Light, The Grand Hall
    When Josch and Alisha walked back in to he noticed that his fellow Knight was no longer there. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and reached out to her through the Force. He felt her in the Masters? Dormitories, a privilege that had been extended to both of them.

    She must have needed a break from all of the excitement.

    He, on the other hand, knew that the excitement was just starting. With that the Mandalorian Taab left the Grand Hall. I guess he too needed a break. I?ll just have to visit him with my task for him later.

    He stood and listened to the Bothan, but he did so hesitantly. In his time he had grown extremely cautious of the Bothan race. He watched them use their expertise in espionage to broker their way into positions of power. But they also had the habit of remaining neutral until they could figure out which side was going to win. So naturally he was leery of anything that Master Jay?su had to say.

    The Force has spoken to me, and it has said: A darkness spreads, a blue dark that threatens to wash away what is left of the light. Those who guard the light shall stand in it's way, a bastion of hope to the rest of the galaxy.?

    So he?s a Consular, most likely a Seer from the way he is talking of prophesies. Josch suppressed a smile and simply continued to listen. He must think that we are blind out here. That we are just sitting around here praying that we go unnoticed for the duration of the conflict.

    ??but soon we have to make a stand. A stand to show the galaxy we are a bastion of hope.?

    As Josch started to formulate an elegantly worded response to the Bothan, Master Fey-Li beat him to the punch. He just stood, patiently curious as to what his Master Sentinel had to say. ??wait to hear the words of our acting Grand Master before we make a decision. What do you think, my Padawan?"

    In one swift stroke she had outed him as acting Grandmaster, but also turned it into a teaching point for her Padawan. He could learn a lot from her still. For now he took the path of patience and waited for Jak to reply to his Master.

    In the meantime he looked to his own Padawan, ?Alisha, please return to the library and start your research on that task I have assigned for you.?
    TAG: Padawans Tano & Ulda
  16. Padawan4687 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 10, 2010
    star 4
    IC: Alisha Tano

    Alisha perked up at the sound of her name, and glanced up at Master Deninchi at his request. Ugh...research was never one of my stronger points, but...if it's about Ahsoka...

    She gave a quick bow and said, "Yes, Master. I'll go right away." She then turned and made her way to the Jedi Liabrary. She had been in this temple for a few months, but it always felt as thought she had missed a part of it when she went out exploring. Of course she was often stopped and scolded for she may get lost, but curiosity was in her nature.

    She suddenly found herself eager for the assignment. Stopping at a computer terminal, she entered in her great-grandmother's name. She grinned as several links came on-screen with information about her. Unfortunately, none of the articles seemed quite complete. They had much information on certain missions she had been o, but they all ended with the claim that she had been killed when Order 66 was issued.

    But...that doesn't make sense...if she was my age at the start of the Clone Wars, and it was three years...she would be16 when it was issued. She thought, skeptical. She would have to have fled...escaped somehow...maybe the Twilight? She continued her research, but got the same information.

    There ha to be more about her! Somewhere...! At that moment, a different article came up. This had nothing to do with Ahsoka, but it did have to do with Shili. That was enough to spark Alisha's intrest, so she read it. It was about a series of battles fought on Shili, including the invasion she herself had fled from. On that section was a list of Togrutas dead. She held back a sigh of relief when she saw her mother's name wasn't there.

    Tag: No one really..

    OOC: She's getting a bit off-topic with her research, I know. That's actually a bit of a problem I have! I start researching one thing, then go off on a serious tangent... [face_laugh]
  17. Evil Incarnate Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 18, 2003
    star 6
    Combined Post Sinre/Evil

    IC: Darth Lledrith
    In the arena aboard the Dark Renewal, hyperspace

    Lledrith's eyes widened slightly as he almost gasped in surprise. The cyborgs had been constructed with a greater power than he had first assumed. He would not be caught by this lie again. As if in reaction to his failure his lips started to move of their own accord, muttering the beginnings of a new spell before even before the effects of his last one were dissipated. It was a trap spell originally used to disarm opponents of their metal weapons. All metal caught within the area of effect would effectively be drawn to the floor and bound. This spell however could not differentiate between a friend or foe, and would attract all metal no matter the wielder. The flechettes launched at the Sith Lord were drawn immediately to the deck of the arena, being the lightest metal they were affected more quickly as the spell gained power.

    The flechettes scrunched into a ball of metal, which the cyborg firing them quickly shoved forward with the Force, as a contained sphere, at Lledrith. The cyborgs were being drawn forward, and the one which used the Force was being drove in quicker, but if Lledrith was to keep up the pressure of the spell he might have to take the accelerated sphere as a blow. Lledrith though, had no intention of holding the spell himself. He hissed the words that would bind the spell to the cyborgs, drawing it's power from them. He managed to pivot and step to the side at the last moment as the metal sphere whizzed past his face. He responded by pulling his blaster from the holster at his side, and speaking a word with each shot he charged the bolts with freezing dark side energy. He fired three shots at the closest Cyborg, followed by another three at it's remaining counterpart behind it.

    Dislocated by the metal-specific gravity bind, the cyborgs responded badly to the blaster spray. The closest one exploded - the flechette launcher - but the second, the four blade buzz-saw wielder, managed, by dint of the frenzy of blades around him to deflect the majority of the bolts. One caught an arm joint, shattering it, but the droid made use of the momentum to swing about and cut with all three remaining blades at Lledrith at the same height. The last droid, with human arms, gestured, accepting his illusions were not being effective. The droid plucked a lightsaber from its belt and advanced forward.

    Lledrith stepped forward into the oncoming blades, then used the momentum to fall forward into a crouching spin, all three blades missing their mark by little more than a hair. His saber gauntlet ignited as his left fist grazed slightly right side of the cyborg's torso while the blaster in his right hand followed through to fire at the final advancing cyborg, unleashing a seemingly erratic flurry in it's direction.

    TAG: Sinre, Nick, Evil

    IC: Darth Strages

    In the arena aboard the Dark Renewal, hyperspace

    Strages' whirled his spear from it's resting spot on his back as the third cyborg lunged toward him with it's four arms spinning furiously like an enraged buzz saw. The blade of the spear ignited as it traveled in a downward arc on an intercept path for the incoming cyborg. The cyborg stepped forward, blocking the staff blade near the hilt with its upper pair of arms, blades crossed, while stabbing at the long hilt with one of the lower arms, keeping the other lower arm to hand. It slewed slightly in the spells effects, but only slightly due to its distance from the Sith magicks. As it was, in a split-second it projected it would would be facing a disarmed opponent.

    Upon feeling the interception of his blade, Strages used the force to energize his body, causing it to accelerate into an almost imperceptible blur. Leaving his spear behind and twisting around the body of the cyborg, he reached for the creature's neck with his left hand as he charged it with force lightning. And so the cyborg's weakness was more r
  18. Ree Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jan 25, 2005
    star 5
    IC: Kahlan- Chu'unthor II, Training Hall.

    [image=http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa247/Maree_26/Screenshot2011-05-30at94822AM.png]

    Kahlan finished her thoughts and musings and turned to leave the room, when the door slid open *whoosh*

    "Grandmaster Kahlan, are you busy?"


    Kahlan stopped to see Rid Malt standing before her waiting patiently for her reply.

    She smiled warmly and said, "No I'm not busy . Let's walk and talk- I'm starving and must get something to eat now." She pulled a sly and cheeky face, then walked out of the door side-by-side with Malt, waiting eagerly to hear what he had to say.

    TAG: Rid Malt


    OOC: Sorry JM a very boring post, but I can't do much as I have no idea where you're going with this :p I also realize I haven't explored my character much either- I should do that.


  19. JediMaster1511 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 15, 2010
    star 9
    NJT Co-GM post

    IC: Rid Malt - Chu'unthor II - Training Hall

    Kahlan smiled a Rid warmly before speaking. "No I'm not busy . Let's walk and talk- I'm starving and must get something to eat now." She said as she walked over to Rid and stood next to him, putting on a cheeky and sly face.

    "Food sounds pretty good right now." He said back, feeling no reply from the message he sent over the bond. This disheartened him a bit. Rid decided to send one last touch over the bond, and if he received no reply he would leave it at that for now. "Shaula reported on her scouting mission. Planet wise she found nothing, but in terms of things of interest she found something...just not sure what. When she gets back I'll send you a copy of her report." Rid was in line next to Grandmaster Kahlan, his body language still heavy and somber. A lot weighed on his mind.

    "we are going to need supplies...we also need to start finding allies for our cause. At this rate our orbit will deteriorate and we'll go the way of the rest of the order after the attack.....I still wish I was there when it had happened...."

    TAG: Kahlan, Gaan, Shaula to a lesser extent
  20. Evil Incarnate Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 18, 2003
    star 6
    Obscurum Co-GM

    IC: Suan'der'tann
    Rhigar, Academy Conference Room Three

    Suan's left eyebrow rose as Sirola showed off his new weapon. He had always enjoyed trying new fighting styles, and never gave up until he had mastered his current curiosity. She had always admired her former student for that trait, and for the focus he was able to achieve when he put his mind to something. "You will have plenty of opportunity to put it to the test in the coming mission." Her face grew somewhat weary at the thought. She was tired of the constant warring among her people, it was getting old despite her love of battle. She would always enjoy a good hunt and a perfect kill, no matter the target. But the civil war had been going strong for more than ten years, and seemed like it would not end any time soon. If everything went according to her father's plans however, the factions would soon be unified.

    "But be sure to revert to something you are more comfortable with if you feel outmatched." She shifted her eyes slightly toward the timepiece on the wall and begin to tap her fingers in a sign of irritation. The other member of the strike team was running late. He had better have a good reason.

    TAG: Nick, Bardan


    Evil.
  21. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

    Manager
    Member Since:
    Dec 14, 2009
    star 9
    IC Mitth'or'noris
    Rhigar, Academy Training Room, Fifth Floor.


    *chirp, chirp*

    *chirp, chirp*

    Thorn heard his comm-link signaling from the sidelines, but he ignored it for now. He was in the midst of sparring, he could have called the session short but he didn't. He actually could have ended this session after just the first few minutes, his new partner was not much of a challenge. But Thorn wanted to get his work in, so he toyed with the young Chiss opposing him. With an incoming message though the time to end this farce was now.

    Blue muscles rippling, a shirtless Thorn easily parried another attempted high/low lunge from his newest sparring partner, Crams'pli'nuruodo. This was the first time he had sparred with Splin, and so far he had not been impressed. Splin had never sparred with someone who used the double bladed lightsaber, and he had seemed confused, hesitant. It was something Thorn could relate to, though not in the arena of combat. He had been able to see nearly every move coming. Some of them telegraphed by Splin's eye and muscle movements, others because they were the logical action, still other times he was aided by the force.

    The parry had left Splin's midsection exposed, if this had been real, a quick jab would have bisected his heart with Thorn's red blade, and he would be dead. *hiss, hiss.* Instead Thorn deactivated his lighsaber's blades and delivered a quick kick to his chest, knocking his sparring partner to the floor. His comm-link chirped again, "We shall continue this later." Noticing the way that Splin was cradling his chest, he added. "Report to medical, I want you fully healed for next time." Retrieving his comm-link he read the message and sent back the simple reply "Message achknowledged". He smiled confidently and reached for his light armor weave top, a summons by Suan'der'tann could mean only one thing. He had been chosen for a mission, and with his particular skillset, that meant combat.

    His confidence though was short lived. As he walked the halls of the Acadamy he put on the air of arrogance, he looked beyond everyone, never making eye contact. He looked through them, as though the others were not even worthy of being seen by him. The reality was different though. Thorn had trouble sometimes remembering the simple things that most Chiss took for granted. Cultural norms and so forth. While he did fine and even excelled at other academic pursuits, remembering the complexities of Chiss familial relationships seemed difficult for him. That was an understatement. They seemed completely over his head, not to mention anything of alien cultures. It was frustrating, if at times he couldn't remember the simple things about his own people, how could he ever understand a non-Chiss? That of course did nothing but feed his paranoia about everything alien. This was made worse, because for most Chiss, his failings were completely obvious. Most were observant enough to realize his shortcoming. Some thought he had simply been hit too many times in the head, but he knew better. He had always been this way. It was the cause of many a fight in his younger days, fights that he rarely, if ever, lost. It was than that the Obscurum had taken notice of him. They had taken him in and made him a living weapon. Here he didn't need to care about families or culture, only about who the Obscurum had told him to fight, and kill. He knew thay were about to use that weapon again.

    He arrived at the conference room, his face blank. He knew he was late, but what was done was done. Nothing could change his tardiness now, so he paid it no mind. Another was already here, an assassin by the looks of him. Thorn was pleased he didn't know his name. If an assassin was known to Thorn, than he or she had probably failed a mission along the way. Either been caught or missed their target. That this Chiss was a complete unknown to him than was a good sign. Thorn bowed to Su
  22. Whitelight Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 10, 2007
    star 4
    IC:Seanna
    K'oyacyi! Tavern, Keldabe, Mandalore


    Her eyes looking once again down at this little, as she now had to shift her eyes upwards from where she was at to what look like the sleepy doppy one. It was only after getting a feel for this other one.

    ?That was a low blow,? retorted Vikkrinski, ?but that should be expected since every blow from you is below my belt line, Halfpint.? Buzz?s jaw dropped. The Selonian was well aware that he had just set off a war of words.


    Listening as she set back letting them have there way with each other verbal at each other. Even after she was almost done with her drink it was in the back of her mind the whole time. These to was just prefect for her little job she had to do. Putting her glass down as she did.

    "Children Children, once your done with your squble I think you two would like to hear what I have to say, aruetii" waiting until they both look at her.

    "Now that I have your attention, how would you like to earn some extra, credit before you doppey ask, what it is shorty here knows what I need." as she let them deside if they wanted to take what she had laid on the table. It wasn't even half of what she had been give so knowing if they would bite or not.

    Tag:CPL_Macja
  23. Risca_Skywalker Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Feb 18, 2011
    star 3
    IC: Risca Kor'le
    Temple of Light, Saridona Prime


    Risca listened intently to what the Bothan had to say still keeping a watchful eye on Ryi and Taab's reactions just in case. Thankfully though, when she felt the amusement coming off of Taab she let out a small sigh of relief.

    So no fur balls are going to be blown to bits...that's good.

    As she watched Fey-Li leave and eventually Taab, Risca felt that it was probaby time to go herself.

    I need time to think about all this... as for what the Bothan said... I'm rather confused about it. All I know is is that right now there's bigger fish to fry. I'm a padawan now, I have jobs to do, and plus... Ryi needs me. This'll have to go on the back burner for now, I'll talk to my master about it later though.

    And with that, Risca gave a slight nod to Ryi and tapped her fingers against her leg for Darman to follow her as she walked out of the Grand Hall and to the Library. Her first task she had completed had to do with the forms of Lightsaber combat, something Risca had always been curious about and something her original Master had taught her very little of when she was back on Mandalore.

    Then again he was a Force Ghost from the Old Republic... if he was a living breathing Jedi then that might've helped him teach Lightsaber Combat to me better.

    Sighing quietly as she sat down at a comptuer terminal, Risca ran a hand through her hair and started reasearching the seven forms.

    TAG: GoL
  24. Mister_Master Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Oct 17, 2007
    star 6
    IC: Jakran Ulda
    Saridona Prime, Temple of Light, The Grand Hall


    Jakran listened to the conversation going on. Who is this guy? What makes him think he knows more then the Masters? He thought. He knew that he had no idea what was going on outside the Jedi Temple. He was just a Padawan. He had other responsibilities. Keeping an eye on the Galaxy was for someone much more skilled them him. He knew that the Masters had to have known this before the Bothan told them.

    "Well, your words have merit- complacency is sort of the bane of the Jedi Order, as has been proven in the past- yet constant readiness can be just as damaging. Overall, I think we can stand to wait to hear the words of our acting Grand Master before we make a decision. What do you think, my Padawan? Perhaps timing is key, do you think?"

    Jakran looked at his Master. "I think timing is very much a key. When you try to rush into something often times you will trip and fall and end up in a mess that you wont realize until later. By the time you realize the mess you are in it is too late and you end up missing something important." He knew this from experience. "But I don't know enough of what is going on to come up with a good enough opinion." Jakran looked at his Master satisfied with his answer. He hoped his Master was satisfied too.


    Tag: Dewback_Rancher, Guardians of Light
  25. Ree Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jan 25, 2005
    star 5
    IC: Kahlan

    Chu'unthor II, Hallway


    Kahlan listend to Rid's report...

    "Shaula reported on her scouting mission. Planet wise she found nothing, but in terms of things of interest she found something...just not sure what. When she gets back I'll send you a copy of her report."

    "we are going to need supplies...we also need to start finding allies for our cause. At this rate our orbit will deteriorate and we'll go the way of the rest of the order after the attack.....I still wish I was there when it had happened...."


    What he said stuck with Kahlan strongly and she realised she needed to be doing more than what she was already.

    "Sounds very interesting Master Rid- I definately want to hear that recording".

    She passed Rid her comlink so he could transfer the sound file onto it.

    She shook her head, deep in thought, "You're right we need to do more. You, me and Dil need to meet and discuss what to do next. Meet me on the Bridge in 3 standard hours."


    She was about to bow and walk away when she noticed Rid's sombre body language. She grasped his shoulder and asked, "Are you alright my friend?"

    TAG: Rid Malt, Dil Finwerk,
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza