main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Shadow War - Times End - Two new factions opened up! - Legacy: War spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    IC: Keira Colias-Decinchi
    Grand Master's quarters, Temple of Light

I am planning on asking her to marry me and wanted to know your thoughts?

Keira smiled thoughtfully as she took a long sip of the hot beverage her dad placed in front of her. She placed the mug back down giving her dad a genuine smile. "She must be someone really special to win your heart. One thought does come to mind. Don't mess it up this time and as long as she's not the stereo step mother type," she gave a quick teasing smirk in his direction. "And I won't have to resort to that annoying Llama song mom liked so much."

"You want to know my thoughts, as long as you make each other happy, and you deserve to be happy, dad. I think it's wonderful," Keira dug into her pocket and produced a holo cube. She flicked it on and handed it over to her dad. "I have something for you. Holos of your grandson. He's a wonderful healer, been working the medical field for years. He delivered Brice and Mekaila. I want you to meet him sometime. I do have holos of mom, Brice, me and Flynn as a baby together and a few others, but I wasn't sure so I left them out We could always make a copy of them later if you want. I'm very proud of my son and I know you will be too."

CPL_Macja,

BultarSwan likes this.
  2. Journeyman1

Journeyman1 Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 31, 2012
    IC:Voj Velkin
    Temple of Light, Saridona Prime

That picture you showed me. You said that was your grandmother but you both looked to be about the same age. How is that possible?

Voj gave a short chuckle as he contorted his body trying to look her in her eyes. “It’s possible, because I am one-quarter Erphaean and she is one-half Erphaean like Josch is. Which also explains how he and I look close in age, when really he is over one and a half centuries older.

Voj doesn’t wait for Dovey to do the math, “I was born forty years after the destruction of the first Death Star. I am 106 years young.” He gives her a wink, “How old are you?

TAG: BlueHeron

BultarSwan likes this.
  3. BlueHeron

BlueHeron Jedi Master star 2

Oct 28, 2003
    IC: Dovey Lahana
    Hangar Bay

Dovey finally met Voj’s eyes. She hesitated before answering his question. It wasn’t a question she was asked often and was something she always hid. But she no longer saw any valid reason to keep it from Voj. “I’m 146 years old. A bit older than you.” Dovey smiled up at Voj.

TAG: Journeyman1

BultarSwan likes this.
  4. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    IC: Lenea Sandstrider
    Temple of Light, Library

"Master Zey!"

Lenea looked up when she heard that shout, noticing another Jedi entering the library (Library? More like a meeting room at this rate, she thought). The man looked to be a regular NJO Jedi though, not a Guardian. Lenea didn't pay attention to Jedi fashion, but the robes he was wearing seemed more indicative of the mainstream Jedi than the isolated (and more diverse in clothing) Guardians.

"I see that you are already exploring. I hadn't seen you in the MedBay so I assumed you were either in perfect health or were meeting with the Grand Masters. I just left Master Lahana in the MedBay after giving my report on what happened in the Ruins."

And now he had her full attention. He must have been at the ruins...and that meant he knew what had happened there. And maybe what happened to Danny. And that was the reason Lenea was down on the planet in the first place...finding out what the kriff had happened in the ruins and what they did to her brother.

"You were in the ruins?" she asked curiously.

TAG: Sarge221 , Rebecca_Daniels , Bardan_Jusik , Padawan4687 (indirectly)

BultarSwan and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  5. -Remi-

-Remi- Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 8, 2007
    IC: Michael Davis

There was no sound, save for the soft sound of scuffling feet and the medical equipment whirring, vibrating, and beeping in response to an unconscious man's vital signs. This was, among other areas of the Temple, the most quiet centers, being far removed from active areas such as the hangar bay.

Unaware of his surroundings at the time, Michael's eye lids fluttered in response to tattered memories and dreams he could not fully understand for more than a few seconds, before dropping in to total oblivion for hours at a time. There was no change to his vital sign activity on the medical equipment. But now the machines seemed more agitated than usual. To anyone untrained in basic medical procedure, the slight turn of his head and the gripping of his hands would go unnoticed to someone monitoring a patient nearing consciousness.

The seemingly agitated equipment reached a crescendo in its noise and vibration. In response to this sound his hands gripped the sheets until they tore in to the fabric, his body tensing.

Then a single memory loud and clear sparked as if it were an icicle stabbing in to his mind. ....Watch out Hochner!.....The medical equipment stopped its feverish activity, settling down in to a single frightening noise of someone flatlining.

The man on the bed was gone...

TAG: Anyone

BultarSwan likes this.
  6. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC:Josch Decinchi
    Grand Masters’ Quarters, Temple of Light

I have something for you. Holos of your grandson. He’s a wonderful healer, been working the medical field for years. He delivered Brice and Mekaila. I want you to meet him sometime. I do have holos of mom, Brice, me and Flynn as a baby together and a few others, but I wasn’t sure so I left them out. We could always make a copy of them later if you want. I’m very proud of my son and I know you will be too.

[​IMG]

A great sense of pride started to well up inside of Josch. He knew that his daughter would one day start a family of her own, but actually looking at images of his grandson made it real. “Who was his father?” Before she could answer there was a knock at the door. “We’ll finish this later,[color]” he walked over to the door, “The woman I want to introduce you to is here.” With a push of a button the door slid open, “Miria, you didn’t have to knock,” He led her into the room, “Keira, I would like to introduce you to Grand Master Miria Lahana. Miria, I would like to introduce you to Keira Colias-Decinchi, my daughter.”

TAG: JediFalcon BultarSwan

BultarSwan and Falcon like this.
  7. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Alec Vandel
    Saridona Prime, Temple of Light, Library

"You were in the ruins?"

The voice caused Alec to switch his focus from Master Zey to the human brunette who asked the question. The other, near-human female had wandered away but not too far from the group; having apparently found interest in a book that she now pulled from the shelves.

Refocusing on the brunette, Alec's smile had disappeared at the question as he now found himself conflicted. Should he explain about what had gone on in the Ruins? Considering that he had been unconscious for the past few hours, he had no idea if the Grand Masters of the Guardians had decided on whether the information was public or they wished to keep it contained within certain ranks. What happened in the Ruins was certainly worrisome - experimentation on Force-users, the Rakata, Force-made abominations - so he had no clue. Well, Master Lahana had Alec explain what happened in the Ruins when in the company of Battershell, an apparent newcomer, but with his knowledge maybe Lahana had allowed him to listen in to gain any valuable insight.

At times like these, Alec defaulted such decisions to his superior. Glancing at Master Zey, the young Jedi rose a brow in silent question as to whether or not to reveal what happened in the Ruins.

The other female would seem to be ignoring the conversation if not for the fact that Alec could sense her attention still be focused upon them. Curiously, he tilted his head to one side, eyes focusing in her direction...

Mammalian Courting Behavior and You, the title read.

He...he doubted that she was seriously reading that.

TAG: Bardan_Jusik, Rebecca_Daniels, Lenea_Sandstrider, Padawan4687

8. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007

He allowed a moment to think about where he was...This place was familiar to him, and it filled him with an inner warmth and safety, that, no matter how many questions were racing through his mind, had given the man a few clues here and there to remember that this was Saridona Prime. Michael's walk became easier as he settled in to the brisk pace that made others often referred to him as the "energizer" jedi.

The knight laughed out loud at this sudden memory, not meaning to startle someone walking by.

"Hey,,..Michael!"

He didn't bother to respond to the other person calling his name. How did I get here? Michael did not remember anything before waking up, and of course his dreams.....His walking brought him in to the Hangar Bay without realizing how far he had gotten....He felt a moment of dizziness. I need to slow down a bit....I'm hungry...

TAG: *shrugs* ..Anyone. XD

9. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    IC Allynic Sitan

Allynic awoke with a start. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. He was in the library. He had come up here some time ago, intent on getting some research done. Apparently he had fallen asleep. He picked up the scrolls on his lap and set them on the table next to him. He slowly stood up and stretched. His research had gone poorly so far and it appeared the Library had nothing more to offer. Perhaps it was time to leave the Guardians of Light. No one had paid him much attention since he had arrived and he doubted they would notice his absence. His biggest obstacle would be finding transport of the planet.

There had to be someone with the means to get him off the planet. Finding someone who could do that AND keep quiet about was something else entirely. Allynic scanned the library taking in those around him. He saw a group of people conversing and slowly began to approach, drawing himself in, away from the Force.

TAG: Anyone

Runjedirun likes this.
  10. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC: General Hector Zey
    Library, Temple of Light, Saridona Prime

Zey suppressed a smile as he learned the name of Lenea Sandstrider. He hadn't intended to embarrass the potential Jedi. Her oversight was an understandable one, especially with how much had gone on recently. Nothing further would be said on such an omission, it was in the past now, and the future lay before them.

As if to show the truth in that thought the library suddenly became a very popular place for the Guardians. First a young Togruta female entered, accompanied by a human male around the same age. The Force could be felt from them both, though Zey doubted either was beyond the padawan stage. Truly it was beings like this that were the future of the Order. Whether that Order was the NJO or the Guardians remained to be seen. The pair entered, but didn't speak to anyone, content instead to browse the rows of books that populated the shelves here. Zey was about to address them when a familiar voice called out.

"Master Zey!"

Zey spun around, the gregarious smile back on his face. It was indeed young Alec. He was fortunate there was no librarian assigned to these archives ready to chastise him for his outburst. But Zey couldn't blame the lad. He had been through much in the recent past, he could be forgiven for his excitement. "I see that you are already exploring. I hadn't seen you in the MedBay so I assumed you were either in perfect health or were meeting with the Grand Masters. I just left Master Lahana in the MedBay after giving my report on what happened in the Ruins."

"Fear not padawan, I am sure the Medbay will be on my to do list soon. But best to let the healers there deal with the truly injured before giving an old man a routine physical." He chuckled. "As to the council, patience. They will summon me when they are ready to hear my report.

"You were in the ruins?" Lenea blurted out. Such excitement over a simple statement, and yet Zey could feel the tension in her voice. Zey caught the subtle look from Alec. These things were bound to come out eventually, too many refugees and young Jedi had been brought back with them to keep it a secret. Might as well tell her now.

Stroking his beard, he glanced around the library once again. Eira was browsing the pages of some book, the title of which Zey couldn't see from his current vantage point. However, it was clear to him that her focus wasn't on the pages before her, but rather the ongoing conversation. Movement from the back of the library caught his eye. A Caamasi stood and stretched, how had they not sensed his presence before? Perhaps a trip to see the healers was in order sooner rather than later for Zey. For now though it appeared as if it was story time. He nodded sagely to Alec, indicating to him to regale them all with the tale of the ruins.

TAG: Sarge221, Chewbacca89, Skywalker_T-65, Rebecca_Daniels, Padawan4687, CPL_Macja (For Jaxxon)

[​IMG]

BultarSwan and Chewbacca89 like this.
  11. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    IC: Tim Battershell
    Turbolift - MedBay Level, Temple of Light

Tim's intention to return to "Life's Illusion" changed just after he reached the Turbolift door (the one that would get him to Hangar 2 with the least possible time and effort). His reason was spotting Grand Master Lahana moving toward another of the Turbolifts; not hurrying, but not dawdling either. Had Grand Master Decinchi summoned her for a meeting? If so, there was a good liklihood, he thought, that a convocation of all Temple occupants would be called shortly thereafter. Well, he could meditate in that chamber just as well as he could aboard ship; and not risk missing the summons, when and if it came.

Decision made, he punched for that level when the car arrived, and let it carry him upwards.

TAG: No One.

BultarSwan likes this.
  12. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    IC: Kambie Loother

Kambie had just finished cooking a large pot of soup in the kitchen. She was on her way to the library, where she sensed the largest presence of beings, pushing a cart of steaming bowlfuls for her fellow temple companions. Suddenly she heard a more urgent matter calling to her in the Force. Someone in the hanger was hungry and if she was hearing through the Force correctly that someone needed food much more than those in the library. The folks in the library could wait she decided. She changed directions and made her way to the hanger.

When she got to the hanger she discovered a disoriented man his color seemed a bit off. The calling she was hearing in the Force was definitely him. She grabbed a bowl of soup and poured a glass of water from a pitcher she had brought along. “Are you okay?” She asked approaching him. “I made some soup and thought perhaps you would like some.” She offered him the bowl.

TAG: -Remi-

BultarSwan likes this.
  13. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Alec Vandel
    Saridona Prime, Temple of Light, Library

Despite Alec's own reservations about revealing what had happened, Master Zey's nod was all that was needed for him to look past them. That settled, the young Jedi fully faced the brunette, his shoulders straightening. He had already conveyed a whole, detailed story to Master Lahana and Battershell but this time he preferred to go with a shorter, simpler version.

"A search team had been sent to investigate a site of nearby ruins," Alec began, figuring that the woman would know at least this considering her interest in what happened. "When we arrived, we had discovered that the location was being used for experiments on Force-users." He made a motioning of his head to the older gentleman standing next to him. "Master Zey had been a prisoner as well as a number of former Guardians but many of them were just children or adults that at least had a sensitivity to the Force. They were being used as test subjects on a crystal: a crystal, from what we were told, that was created with the sacrifice of a Sith. It was sentient and possessed a frightening talent in manipulating the minds of others, specifically the prisoners who had been exposed to it for a period of time."

Alec gave a brief pause in the story, giving this information time to be properly digested by the woman. He was there and he had a feeling that he would have a much harder time believing it had he not been so. Of course, he had also been the one that had the most contact with the crystal...both as a victim of its power and its destroyer. He would definitely have difficulties with the next part.

"The ones responsible for the experiment," he continued, "were a group of Rakata: survivors of an ancient race who once used technology and the Force to rule the galaxy. We were able to free the prisoners, destroy the crystal, and as far as I know, the entire science team had been killed when they responded with violence along with the Ruins." He shrugged. "Any follow-up survey and search teams will reveal if those experiments had truly been put under."

Anyone would be curious about the results of the findings of the search team so the woman's inquiries wasn't exactly unexpected. However, upon concluding the tale, Alec kept on eye on her as well as the near-human at the bookshelves, idly wondering about the possibilities if they would have other, certain ideas upon being revealed with the truth.

TAG: Bardan_Jusik, Chewbacca89, Rebecca_Daniels, Skywalker_T-65, Padawan4687, CPL_Macja

BultarSwan likes this.
  14. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    IC: Allynic Sitan

As Allynic approached he heard one of the strangers begin to talk.

"A search team had been sent to investigate a site of nearby ruins," the stranger said. "When we arrived, we had discovered that the location was being used for experiments on Force-users." He made a motioning of his head to the older gentleman standing next to him. "Master Zey had been a prisoner as well as a number of former Guardians but many of them were just children or adults that at least had a sensitivity to the Force. They were being used as test subjects on a crystal: a crystal, from what we were told, that was created with the sacrifice of a Sith. It was sentient and possessed a frightening talent in manipulating the minds of others, specifically the prisoners who had been exposed to it for a period of time."

Upon hearing these words, Allynic filled with anger. He was no novice when it came to experiments on Force-users. He glanced down at his wrist, where the lighting-scar shone. He hastily shook his arm, letting his sleeve fall over the scar. No need to attract attention. He closed his eyes, trying to let calmness overtake him, and slowly his anger dissipated. Emperor Palpatine had experimented on him for a time, not too long ago (at least from his perspective).

The stranger began talking again.

"The ones responsible for the experiment," he continued, "were a group of Rakata: survivors of an ancient race who once used technology and the Force to rule the galaxy. We were able to free the prisoners, destroy the crystal, and as far as I know, the entire science team had been killed when they responded with violence along with the Ruins." He shrugged. "Any follow-up survey and search teams will reveal if those experiments had truly been put under."

The Rakata?! Then that would mean-- no, it couldn't. Surprise and realization truck the Caamasi's face for a moment before he carefully hid the emotions. He approached the group more closely now. "Fellow Jedi, I greet you, as Allynic Sitan. Pardon my intrusion, but I could not help overhearing your tale. Did you say something about the Rakata conducting experiments on Force-users?" Allynic awaited a response, hoping he could probe the situation without drawing too much attention to his interest.

TAG: Bardan_Jusik, Sarge221, anyone else in the library

BultarSwan likes this.
  15. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    IC: Tim Battershell
    Turbolift - Grand Hall level, Temple of Light

Leaving the Turbolift, Tim found himself near the Library entrance. Multiple Force-prescences were inside, including one that showed very clearly indeed; not as brilliant as Grand Master Lahana's, but brighter than almost anyone else's he had encountered. Could it belong to a Jedi Master?

There were voices too. Tim couldn't make out quite what the female voice said, but it sounded like Miss Lenea's. Then, as Tim approached the doorway, Alec Vandel's voice could be heard clearly; giving a condensed version of what he had said back in MedBay.

The next voice was a surprise.... Mr Sitan, who Tim had last seen in the Cafeteria, apparently either meditating or exceedingly deep in thought!

Tim forsaw a potential problem with using the name 'Rakata'. Try as he might, he'd been unable to derive a valid Stellar or Planetary designation from the adjective 'Abydonian', not one that matched either the Navigation Computer's data or that stored in his ship's Mainframe, anyway; which argued for the Abydonians inhabiting either a very remote world or one which (like Saridona Prime) wasn't on any Star Charts, or both! It was therefore distinctly possible that 'Rakata' would mean as little to Miss Lenea as 'Abydonian' meant to most of the inhabitants of the settled Galaxy; that is, just a sound. Well, he had a way around that!

Switching his Datapad to Sketch-mode (a function he rarely used, since he'd never had good marks for drawing anything freehand at school, and much preferred a CAD package for even rough designs) he rapidly doodled a rough composite of depictions he'd seen; ones found at the right stratification level on former Infinite Empire worlds. "Should be just about recognisable", he thought.

Stepping through the doorway he noticed some new faces, all of them Force-users, a young female Togruta standing close to a youngish Human (one with a Mandalorian look about him) and a much older male, whose stance indicated he was another highly capable warrior. Ah, and he was the one with the bright Force-signature, too!

Advancing to show the screen to Miss Lenea, he said; "That's roughly what they look like, Miss,
    [​IMG]
    in case your people call them something else.... apologies for barging in, everyone, for those I've not met before, my name's Tim Battershell.... just call me Tim -- of the Galactic Magic Orbit!

TAG: Skywalker_T-65, Sarge221, Anyone else interested!.

BultarSwan and Chewbacca89 like this.
  16. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007
    Location: Temple Of Light, Hangar bay, lobby/entrance in to hangars 1, 2, etc...Saridona Prime

Struggling between the curious pleasure of being free as a bird from memories, and tensing from half formed dreams and memories that would touch him and fade ever more quickly, Michael only noticed at the last minute a warm presence entering in to the hangar lobby. He stood a little away from the door entrance, standing next to a security panel that had a screen loaded with commands. Briefly looking at the access screen, he noticed command procedures to lock the elevators down, and change the direction in which they were traveling to and from. The other person had not entered the lobby for what felt like an eternity. But in reality it was only three minutes since he sensed her. She entered, and gave a concerned question his way, offering a bowl of soup with water to wash it down.

"Thank you" .....He took the hot soup and downed it in three gulps. Warmth entered in him, ignoring the blistering heat in his throat. The water disappeared even more quickly before he choked on the last gulp, instantly forgetting his manners.

"I ...I'm sorry, who are you?" ...Before she had answered, his head shot up lightning fast in the direction of the library. There was a powerful presence, as well as others, if not equally as strong as this presence, then nearly so. His sensitivity had returned after waking so quickly. Forgetting his earlier question, he asked:

"Can you tell me what is going on?"

TAG: @Runjedirun

BultarSwan likes this.
  17. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    IC: Kambie Loother

"I ...I'm sorry, who are you?" ... "Can you tell me what is going on?"

Another new arrival, Kambie wondered. She was getting fed up with the lack of permanent residents in this building. Wasn’t there anyone who belonged here? She was beginning to miss space travel. She didn’t know that was possible before now.

“My name is Kambie. As for what’s going on, that I can’t tell you. I can sense most of the beings in this temple have gathered in the Library. I just arrived here yesterday myself and I really don’t know anyone. Several people returned from a mission shortly after my arrival and the mood here has been one of distraught. So I made some soup to cheer everyone up, but on my way to the library to deliver it I felt your presence. You seemed to need the soup more than the others. That’s where I’m headed now.” She said motioning towards her cart. “Would you like to come along and help me deliver it? Perhaps you could tell me your name and how you came to be here.”

Tag: -Remi-

18. Journeyman1

Journeyman1 Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 31, 2012
    IC: Voj Velkin
    Corridor outside of Hanger Bay 8, Temple of Light

The duo stood just outside of the hanger bay, Voj looked down at his chronometer and saw that it was starting to get late. “What do you say about you and I finding a quiet corner and cup of either caf or tea? I figured it was your turn to share a deep dark secret since I let you in on mine.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----
    IC:Jaxon Renn
    Library, Temple of Light

Jaxon browsed through the various stacks of literature finding several interesting titles, but none that jumped out at him screaming ‘Read me! Read me!’. What did grab his attention were the nearby conversations of the fellow occupants. Words like ‘Rakata’, ‘force-user experiments’, ‘Ruins’ were not things one typically heard in everyday conversation. So as they wandered, his concentration remained on the ones talking.

He walked up to Alisha and softly whispered, “Do you have any clue what they are talking about?

TAG: BlueHeron, Padawan4687

19. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    IC: Miria Lahana
    Grand Master’s Quarters

Miria whispered as an aside to Josch “I didn’t want to intrude on your private time.”

She walked into the room and took a seat opposite Keira, no hesitation in her step. “Hello, it’s good to meet you.” Miria studied the woman’s face, seeing bits of Josch in her.

TAG: CPL_Macja Falcon

Falcon likes this.
  20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    IC: Keria Colias-Decinchi
    Grandmasters quarters

“Hello, it’s good to meet you.”

Keira smiled. "It's nice to meet you too," she noticed the other woman studying her. "My half brother used to call me pointy ears who looks like mom. I look more like my mother," she was a bit nervous. Not too many women were able to grab a hold of her father and her mother was the first. It was a curse living a much longer life. She gave a genuine warm smile. "If you don't mind, would you tell me a little about yourself?"

BultarSwan, CPL_Macja

21. BlueHeron

BlueHeron Jedi Master star 2

Oct 28, 2003
    IC: Dovey Lahana
    Hangar Bay 8

Raising an eyebrow, Dovey looked away momentarily before muttering something under her breath that sounded half like a curse and half like ‘whatever you say’. “A cup of caf sounds fine. As for deep dark secrets I already shared my true age. What else is there that you would like to know?” Dovey looked around before glancing at Voj again. “Where can we have this cup of caf?”

TAG: Journeyman1

22. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    Grand Master’s Quarters

Miria listend to the short introduction Keria gave, smiling a little when Josch’s daughter mentioned the teasing she received as a kid. The younger woman asked her about herself and so Miria thought for a moment about how she’d like to start. “Well… I am 146 years old. Born on Dantooine and eventually trained as a Jedi by a Master, Davna Salk. Shortly after that I joined the Guardians, which at that time were known as the Galactic Defenders. I don’t know if Josch told you but he saved me from the ruins.
    She looked to where Josch was sitting and smiled.

TAG: CPL_Macja ; Falcon

Falcon likes this.
  23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Keira Colias-Decinchi
    Grand masters quarters Temple of Light

"So you're long lived as well," Keira smiled as she glanced at her dad. "I'm over a hundred years old, my mother is an Alderaan and order 66 survivor," she glanced at Josch wondering if he told Miria his true age or not. "Kasha Sherland is my great granddaughter. I was born on Corellia and mom attempted to scare my first husband off by interrogating him at CorSec. Brice helped her and he was wondering why she did it. After she explained how Brice came about he understood why she was acting over protective."

Keira fell silent as she stared at the floor. Looking after mom had become a full time job in the end. "It's nice to know dad isn't lonely anymore. He told me you two are more then just friends."

BultarSwan, CPL_Macja

24. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    Grand Master’s Quarters

Miria’s eyes turned kind as she watched Josch’s daughter fall into silence. “We are.” Leaning towards Keira, Miria placed a hand on her wrist. “I’ll take good care of him.” With that she winked.

TAG: Falcon ; CPL_Macja

25. -Remi-

Aug 8, 2007

He nodded and smiled. Motioning for her to take the lead. He took hold of the cart of soup, politely waiting.

"Sure, You can call me Michael. As for how I got here, I was luckily picked up by the order here when I was a child. I spent a good ten years with them. I remember leaving for another five years to search for my parents, who I thought might have been alive. I made my way back to the order because of a strange feeling I got. I don't get those inner warnings often. The masters and more experienced knights call it a warning in the force. " Michael's face darkened a little. " It must have been strong enough to draw me away from my search. My parents mean a lot to me. But bonds are not easily broken. So now I'm here"

He shook his head.

"Then nothing else after that. My mind is blank....But I do get what I call jolts in my memories." A thoughtful expression lifted the features of his face..."I have a hunch that the mission you're speaking of might be what put me in my present condition. Lets go meet the others."

Waiting for Kambie to lead the way, Michael closed his eyes, increasing the output of his sensitivity, directing it towards the library. He couldn't remember which of the masters taught him that useful trick, but it was a common technique that padawans learned to use to let allies know about their presence. That should let them know he was awake, and hopefully his amnesia did not stretch beyond not remembering some of his fellow jedi. He grinned, silently agreeing with Kambie that soup might lightened their moods a bit.

TAG: Runjedirun

BultarSwan and Runjedirun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.