main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Shadow War - Times End - Two new factions opened up! - Legacy: War spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    IC: Lenea
    Temple of Light Library

Lenea liked to think she could deal with pain. She wasn't a wimp or anything like that, Force only knew the amount of bruises and other things that had accumulated retrofitting both Redemptions and helping Danny with the Starstreaks. But when that green blade cut into her arm, it was like nothing she had ever felt before. She almost dropped her lightsaber, as that kriffing Caamasi jumped out the nearest window. Blinking tears out of her eyes, the younger Sandstrider switched her lightsaber to her other hand and held her wounded arm to her chest as she walked to the window.

The chair that had been tossed out was shattered on the ground, but there was no sign of that crazy Caamasi. Letting out a pain-filled sigh, Lenea turned off her blade and clipped it back to her belt...after slicing off strips of her robe. Medic she was not, but it was hard to serve on a ship and not pick up some things. She tied the strips to her arm, tying it to her chest until she could get it looked at in the medbay, or on the ship's medbay.

"That could have gone better," she tried to joke, even as she winced and swayed on her feet.

TAG: Library group

BultarSwan and Chewbacca89 like this.
  2. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    IC: Tim Battershell
    Library - Temple of Light

Tim was just thinking he had the situation contained, when it went to poodoo, just like that. First, another Lightsaber ignited slightly behind him and to his side giving him a glimpse of an orange blade out of the corner of his eye. Then Allynic took advantage of the distraction, stepping laterally away from him and bringing his green blade down in an arc; eliciting a scream of pain - from a female, by the sound of it. Next, Allynic Force-hurled a chair through the window and departed through the aperture at speed, evading Tim's reflexive slash.

Turning, he saw that the casualty was Miss Lenea, who looked like she had sustained a cut to the arm. Force be praised, though, the hand seemed to be still attached. Dropping the Lightdirk (which shut down as soon as his thumb released the activation button) he fished out his comlink, keyed it and spoke;

"EMERGENCY, Medics to the Library - STAT! Lightsaber wound to arm!.... Break.... Temple-wide alert for Allynic Sitan, Caamasi Jedi. He appears to have gone barvy. Last seen exiting Library via window. Jedi Knight Sitan should be considered armed and dangerous. If seen, do not approach unless of Master Rank or higher, just observe to report location and direction of travel. If he wants off this planet, he'll be looking to steal a ship.... Break.... Recommend the Grand Masters be alerted..... Break.... Also recommend alerting Redemption, casualty is Miss Lenea Sandstrider!.... A big 'Please' on all the above. Thank you!"

TAG: Library Group, TCC, Bardan_Jusik for Taab, BultarSwan

Falcon, BultarSwan and Chewbacca89 like this.
  3. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    IC: Lenea Sandstrider
    Temple of Light Library

Lenea swayed slightly again, before addressing Tim, "I can...contact the Redemption and have them scramble fighters if he tries...to leave."

Swaying again, Lenea found the nearest chair to sit in, wincing as it jostled her arm, "Though I can't be much help otherwise. Force that hurts."

TAG: Tim Battershell

4. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012

"I can...contact the Redemption and have them scramble fighters if he tries...to leave..... Though I can't be much help otherwise. Force that hurts."; said Miss Lenea, as she eased herself gingerly into a seat.

"There'll likely be time enough for TCC and the Grand Masters to do all that, Miss Lenea. Time for you to look after number-one until the medics get here, I recon!"

Realising that his main blade was still in his hand and active, Tim hit the activator twice to turn it off and then slid the dovetailed socket on the hilt back onto the corresponding track on the belt clip (for once it went straight on, without any need for fiddling or multiple tries) moving it back until the round-headed, spring-loaded, retention pin clicked into its 'dimple'; while saying;

"Perhaps you could tell me a little about your homeworld and its history, while we're waiting - nothing that's secret, mind! Your tan suggests a lot of sunlight, and the weight of cloth used for your robes suggests a rather warm climate. Am I right about those?

As for hurts; this'll do me, Force willing!"

He slipped his sleeve up above his elbow, revealing a livid, Lightsaber-width, burn scar just below the elbow on the inside of his arm.

"Did that testng the 'Point-Five' setting on my Saber - and kept it as a reminder that testing a weapon on myself was the act of a kriffing idiot!"

Stooping, he retrieved the Lightdirk's hilt and returned that to its own slide-rig (on the left side of his belt), as well.

TAG: Skywalker_T-65

5. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Alec Vandel
    Saridona Prime, Temple of Light

"MINE! LEAVE THIS TO ME!"

A lot of things happened at once. Although he was enjoying the soup, the anger that suddenly permeated the air caused his danger sense to shout in warning. Without thinking he dropped the bowl, letting it fall and clatter to the library floor where it spilled its contents on both his boots and the floor. By the time of its impact, Alec had already torn his lightsaber from his belt and held it in a two-handed grip at the side of his head. His thumb hovered over the activation stud...but didn't turn it on. The crowd that had formed in the library - making it cramped - was now a chaotic mess as people reacted to the duel by getting out of the way unless they wanted to willingly face the risk of winding up as collateral damage. Alec was well aware that another blade would only further add to the madness so he kept his unlit.

He tried to get to the forefront where Battershell and the Cammasi - Allynic - dueled one another. While Battershell seemed to have things under control, following his order to leave it to him was something that Alec immediately chucked out the window. When you had multiple allies at your side logic dictated that you do not go at it alone.

...Of course it was those multiple allies that were making it difficult to get into the fight in the first place.

Someone did and Alec felt a sense of dismay when he saw the orange blade belonging to Lenea. The dismay - at least to Alec - was a natural reaction. He may not know what skill Lenea possessed but it didn't matter; he knew what he was capable of and would've felt better if he or Master Zey had gotten into the duel instead. Even if it hadn't been Lenea he would've reacted the same had any of the other Guardians/non-Guardians that he hadn't seen fight firsthand in the Ruins managed to reach the duel. It was just a matter of trusting in his own skills that he knew very well in contrast to the skills of allies he didn't know. That was all.

And that thinking proved correct when Lenea was wounded, the young woman crying out and holding her cut arm to her chest. It spurred Alec on to get passed the last of the bystanders and his thumb hit the activation stud, the green blade of his weapon snap-hissing into existence-

But he was too late. Shattering the window with a chair, Allynic leaped through it and he was gone.

Alec couldn't help the sense of disappointment as he extinguished his lightsaber. Once Battershell and Lenea cleared away, Alec took his own moment to look out the window even if he knew it was futile. The Caamasi was gone and even if he wanted to Alec knew it was unwise to chase him like this.

So...what was that? If he couldn't engage the problem directly he would attempt to try and figure it out.

The Camaasi had expressed no hostile intent before and his change seemed to be as much of a surprise to those who knew him. Alec didn't recognize him so....yeah he only had one theory to go on; that being the crystal. It was the one thing he had seen recently that came anywhere close to matching the Caamasi's behavior. Cambria - although her change had been more subtle and not so hostile -, had nonetheless been the victim of a behavioral shift due to the mental hold of the crystal.

But the crystal had been destroyed. He knew that because he had destroyed it with the help of Grandmaster Decinchi. Was it a side project or some remnant of the main one like Alec had feared? It could be something completely different but this was the only theory that Alec had. The best thing he could do right now is to gather some kind of evidence to support the theory. He drew his attention to Battershell and Lenea; the former who had shown knowledge of Allyric while the latter had been wounded by him.

It was Lenea who was talking strategy of how to locate or, at the very least, contain Allyric to the planet with the use of a starship that Alec didn't know of but assumed was in Saridona Prime's orbit.

"Did that testng the 'Point-Five' setting on my Saber - and kept it as a reminder that testing a weapon on myself was the act of a kriffing idiot!"

Battershell on the other hand....

"If you'll excuse me," Alec interrupted, stepping to the two of them. "I think we should focus on the Caamasi. You happened to know him by name. Would you also happen to know if he had been one of the prisoners that came back from the Ruins?"

Again Alec's intentions should not be misunderstood just because of an initial action or thought. In his own mind he took in the status of Lenea and, while she had a cut on her arm, she had no serious injuries that would put her in immediate, life-threatening danger. Battershell was unharmed as well so there was no need to focus too much on injuries that will be fixed up later.

And by the time Grandmaster Decinchi came along to debrief them, Alec would certainly like to have more information to give during such a gathering to better plan on what should be done next.

TAG: @Bardan_Jusik, Rebecca_Daniels, Skywalker_T-65, CPL_Macja, Padawan4687, The_Zeltron, BultarSwan, Tim Battershell, -Remi-, Runjedirun, Chewbacca89

6. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012

"If you'll excuse me,... I think we should focus on the Caamasi. You happened to know him by name. Would you also happen to know if he had been one of the prisoners that came back from the Ruins?"

"No, he wasn't; as far as I know. Miss Lenea, here, might know exactly when and how he arrived; but he was in the Temple when I landed. He very kindly guided me and the young Arkanian lady over there, whose name I don't know, down to the Cafeteria. As far as I can judge the order of events, that was at about the time you and the rest of Grand Master Decinchi's team engaged the Rakata. He did say that he was only recently arrived himself, but had had the opportunity to do some exploring.

He also gave me one other, very puzzling, piece of information; namely that he had not been on Cloud City in over a hundred and fifty years! That leads me to think, since everything I've seen on the subject says that Caamasi and Human life spans are about equal, that he'd spent a number of years in some form of Stasis. I'd speculate that he's actually an Old Republic Jedi who was swept up in Palpatine's Purge.

One extra fact, which might not be common knowledge given how rarely Caamasi are seen these days, is that they are an intensely moral People, rumoured to have advised the early Jedi on the ethical uses of their Powers. Personally, I've never heard of a Caamasi Darksider, or a Caamasi Sith!

So, I'd categorise him as Ill, not Evil; to be taken alive and as undamaged as possible, preferably entirely undamaged! My weapon, as you possibly just heard, has a 'Stun' setting - and that's how it's normally set; I doubt yours does!

If we can keep him away from the ships - not that I know he actually can fly one, but we should assume he can - he can't get very far away by nightfall.... and then the falling temperatures will provide a nice contrast for Infra-Red vision kit!

TAG: Skywalker_T-65, Sarge221 (indirectly, all in Library).

7. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    IC: Lenea Sandstrider
    Temple of Light Library

"Perhaps you could tell me a little about your homeworld and its history, while we're waiting - nothing that's secret, mind! Your tan suggests a lot of sunlight, and the weight of cloth used for your robes suggests a rather warm climate. Am I right about those?" Tim asked.

Lenea could tell he was trying to keep her mind off the burning feeling in her arm. But still, one could (owwwww) hardly blame him for being curious about her planet. Abydos was off any charts that Danny didn't know about after all. Even the GA didn't really know where it was.

"Considering *wince* its a desert, you'd be right," Lenea agreed, before Alec came over.

"If you'll excuse me," Alec interrupted, stepping to the two of them. "I think we should focus on the Caamasi. You happened to know him by name. Would you also happen to know if he had been one of the prisoners that came back from the Ruins?"

Tim answered that question well enough, though Lenea was somewhat surprised he mentioned her. Then again...she had been in the TCC when she first arrived...that kriffing Caamasi might have been aboard...what ships showed up?

"I, think, an old Dynamic class freighter came in about the time I arrived," Lenea said, wincing again when she unconsciously went to tap her chin, "he had to have been aboard it, though I can't be sure. Might...be a good idea to post guards on it. He can't get my Starstreak, it has too many security systems so that leaves that Dynamic, and the other ships that came earlier."

She leaned back at the end of that, trying to rest and ignore the cut on her arm.

TAG: Tim Battershell , Sarge221

OOC: I happened to be making a post when Tim did his :p

8. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    IC: Kambie Loother

Kambie was pleased that a few people had stepped away from their conversations to try some soup. A few of them even complimented her on it. She felt a small connection beginning to form between her and those who tried the soup. When suddenly the Caamasi ignited his lightsaber and called out "It is time." To Kambie’s surprise the overweight older gentlemen was the first to light his blade in response. She crossed her arms and leaned in the doorway watching with interest as a young girl also lit her blade.

She had just met the people in this room and so far none of the people involved had given her reason to stand up and save them. Kambie wasn’t one to get involved in a fight unless she had a good reason. So she watched as events began to unfold it was an odd skirmish. The Caamasi wounded the young girl with his saber, but only a flesh wound. He didn’t cut off her hand and disarm her in the way all other saber fights Kambie had witnessed would have gone. Then the Jedi who had just complimented her soup ignited his weapon.

Deciding he may be worth saving Kambie reached for her own weapon, but as soon as she did the Caamasi fled through the window and attention was suddenly focused on the young girl and her wound. Kambie was no medic, so she simply recrossed her arms and resumed her position perched in the library entrance. The Jedi began to sort if the Caamasi may try to escape and how to stop him from doing so by guarding the ships. The heavyset one, Tim, brought up waiting until nightfall to go searching for the Caamasi just so he could use his vision kit? Kambie shook her head and forced herself not to laugh out loud when she heard that suggestion.

Tim continued with his off track discussion and started to make small talk with the wounded girl. Finally the man who liked her soup got them back on track by trying to learn a little history of the Caamasi. Concluding that the immediate danger was over Kambie, tired of standing, took a seat just inside the entrance and watched as the discussion continued.

TAG: The library gang

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  9. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC: Beskaryc Taab
    TCC, Temple of Light, Saridona Prime

After Taab reached the TCC he relaxed as much as he could. The draw down of Joourneyman forces was going smoothly with no signs of any snags or delays. He still wasn't sure how he felt about the group of force using Mandalorians. In so many ways he saw them as an abomination, and yet they were closer culturally to him then these jetiise were. He shook his head, best to think about things
    pragmatically he thought to himself, but it didn't help. The Journeyman were an excellent asset in the defense of this Temple, and now they would soon be gone. "Shab." Taab muttered his breath.

Then things got worse.

"EMERGENCY, Medics to the Library - STAT! Lightsaber wound to arm!.... Break.... Temple-wide alert for Allynic Sitan, Caamasi Jedi. He appears to have gone barvy. Last seen exiting Library via window. Jedi Knight Sitan should be considered armed and dangerous. If seen, do not approach unless of Master Rank or higher, just observe to report location and direction of travel. If he wants off this planet, he'll be looking to steal a ship.... Break.... Recommend the Grand Masters be alerted..... Break.... Also recommend alerting Redemption, casualty is Miss Lenea Sandstrider!.... A big 'Please' on all the above. Thank you!"

Taab rolled his eyes at the beginning of the message as he forwarded it to the med center. Some shabla Jedi couldn't keep their booger hook off the happy switch and had wounded themselves or another accidentally with their lightsaber. Wonderful. But as the message continued he began to see the gravity of it. The Caamasi Jedi? Frosty? (Sitan) "shab it all." That was surprising. The Jedi on the other end of the commlink never identified himself though, but given his verbose nature and how excitable he had become Taab knew it was one of the other newcomers, Verbal (Tim). Guy had to calm down before he gave himself a heart attack.

Still Taab wasn't the man on the scene, and he could't find fault in Verbal's assessment of the situation. He flipped the switches that would lock down the exterior doors for all the hanger bays. With the departure of the Journeyman he didn't have the organized manpower to cover all avenues of ingress/egress for the Temple, but he could at least block ships from leaving. He commed up to the Redemption, informing them of the casualty, though he made note that he didn't know her current status. He also ordered them to put up a fighter CAP in case Frosty somehow did make it off world.

That done he set the computer to route further TCC comms to his bucket, grabbed his carbine and started to make his way to the libraray. Along the way he forwarded the message to Grandmasters now. They were busy, but they had to know about this. "Shab it all," he said to himself. His contract was to protect this Temple and the Jedi herein, with a bonus for every Jedi alive when his unknown employer arrived. The contract though was mum as to the condition said Jedi need be.* Taab laughed over the thought of just keeping all the Jedi locked up, safe and secure in the Temple's stockade until his employer arrived. With a sudden grin he dropped that thought, it just wasn't practical though he hoped that the Grandmaster had some sort of vetting process in mind for all the refugee Jedi that were now starting to fill this Temple.

He arrived at the library now, and could see spilled soup on the floor, a broken window, a wounded woman and a bunch of confused looking Jedi standing around. "Shab it all..."

TAG: Library group as well as CPL_Macja and BultarSwan

*OOC: Stolen and modified to suit my purpose from Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.

IC: General Hector Zey
    Library, Temple of Light, Saridona Prime

"It is time." the sudden change in the docile Caamasi's nature caught everyone, Zey included by surprise. He was about to choke out a "Time for what?" past a mouthful of soup when the furred being's lightsaber was drawn and ignited. He swallowed his soup quickly, scalding his throat slightly. "Ah...time for that," he let out.

"MINE! LEAVE THIS TO ME!"

Eager to prove himself this one was. Foolish of him. He was in the presence of a Jedi master as well as several other skilled duelists, best to use those numbers to your advantage. Still Zey took no offensive action, instead trying to assess what was going on. The eager one was addressing the situation, attempting to calm Allynic down. But the Caamasi was having none of it. Suddenly the being stank of the dark side. Not good. It was at this point that Zey finally drew his own blade, but he did not yet ignite it. With the eager one engaging the threat and the crowded confines of the room Zey instead moved into a position covering the doorway. If Allynic wanted to go out that way to wreak havoc on the rest of the Temple, well he would have to get past the General first.

But he had no intention of exiting through something as blase as the door. Instead, after wounding Lenea, he shattered a window and dropped through. From the reaction of the others there seemed to be no sign of him now, rendering further pursuit useless.

The eager one fished out a com link and spoke into it. He had experience in security operations it seemed, though he shouted too much. Zey knew he could be bombastic at times, but there were times for calm as well. This was one of them. He glanced to Alec as the padawan asked what was also on Zey's mind.

"If you'll excuse me,... I think we should focus on the Caamasi. You happened to know him by name. Would you also happen to know if he had been one of the prisoners that came back from the Ruins?"

The lad was much further along than he believed himself to be, though now wasn't the time for such thoughts either. So soon after their ordeal in the Ruins they had a new threat to deal with. Zey wanted to order an immediate investigation of who this Caamasi was, and where he had come from to better determine where he might be going, but with the Grandmasters called in that was now their call. Instead he looked over to woman who had just sat down near him. He was about to speak when a Mandalorian of all things entered the room.

"Shab it all..."

He was reminded now that Alec had told him of Mandalorians providing security for the Guardians. Rogue Jedi and Mandalorian security. Could this place get any stranger?

TAG: Rebecca_Daniels, Skywalker_T-65, Padawan4687, Tim Battershell, -Remi-, Runjedirun, Chewbacca89, Sarge221, anyone in the library group I might have missed.

[​IMG]

10. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    IC: Daniel Sandstrider (+Redemption crew)
    ACS Redemption-II

As the message was relayed up from the Temple, the crew on the bridge of the Redemption looked back at their Captain. Daniel was still pale, and was wincing occasionally. Of course, now they knew what the wincing at least was about...he felt what Lenea felt. But, regardless of what he was going through, the man knew when to put things aside...even if the crew could tell he was distinctly in 'protective brother' mode now...even if the Temple was sealed off and he couldn't head back to the surface.

"We need to coordinate with the Defender if possible," the elder Sandstrider said, standing in front of a holo-projection of Saridona.

"How?" Arrica asked.

In answer, a set of grids came to life on the hologram, centered on the Temple of Light. The grid closest to the planet lit up, as Daniel pointed at it.

"The K-Wings they have aren't the fastest things out there, but they have a lot of firepower. If we can coordinate our forces, I would want them closest to the planet...less need to maneuver, but there is also a smaller space they can concentrate that firepower on," Daniel explained, putting the experience he gained on the old Redemption to use.

"That makes sense," Arrica commented, "what about our fighters?"

Daniel smiled weakly at that, "Well, our Twin-Tails are faster and more agile than the K-Wings, and I would like to say they could catch anything leaving Saridona...but, that freighter you told me about makes that somewhat doubtful. I would put them 'above' the K-Wings relative to Saridona, as a second line. If the K-Wings can't catch anything leaving, they can hopefully damage it enough that the Twin's can."

Arrica nodded thoughtfully, "And that would leave the Starstreaks and the ships themselves. I would think that the ships would be third in line, with the Starstreaks as the last line of defense..."

"Absolutely right," Daniel agreed with a quick hug to show his appreciation, "we only have one squadron of them, but the Starstreaks are faster and more agile than anything else on or in orbit of Saridona that I know of. If...that krif...Sitan, gets past them, I'll eat my hat."

A few chuckles came from the crew when they realized that Daniel had no hat, and Lenea must have been influencing his thought process considering the near-cursing. But at least they had a plan now, if they needed it.

TAG: CPL_Macja (for the Defender, if needed)

Chewbacca89 and Tim Battershell like this.
  11. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    IC: Allynic Sitan

Allynic awoke to the world-splitting around him. He struggled to open his eyes, as each time he did, a massive tremor of pain reverberated his skull. He waited several minutes before he attempted to open his eyes again. When he did, the first thing he saw was darkness. He was lying on his back and staring up at the night sky. Allynic slowly sat up, so as not to cause more pain to his head. His mouth was parched and his tongue stuck to the bottom of his mouth. He scanned the area around him and was filled with dismay. He appeared to be on a grassy hill. There were were scare trees around him and he saw mountains in the distance, but no sign of any water. He inhaled deeply and let the air rattle his lungs. The result was that the Caamasi went into a coughing fit that seemed to be unstoppable. Panic rose inside him as a suffocating feeling clenched his chest. Finally he managed to calm himself enough and regain his composure.

Where am I? He asked himself. Why am I here? He stood up and tried to remember. What he did remember startled him: Nothing! His thoughts raced as he tried to recall something, anything. Nothing came. Nothing but the pounding headache, the parched mouth, and the rattled chest. He needed answers. He needed to know. More important though, he needed water.

He started to walk off, in a direction that felt right, in search for something that might refresh him. Both physically and mentally. As he walked, he thought he saw a ship of some sort high overhead. He watched it for a moment then continued. A had just begun to settle into his unknown trek when one last disturbing thought rushed through his mind. Who am I?!

TAG: Anyone

Tim Battershell likes this.
  12. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Alec Vandel
    Saridona Prime, Temple of Light, Library

Alec carefully listened to Battershell, keeping in mind information that would be important while others were to be irrelevant. The information about this Allynic possibly being a Jedi of the Old Republic could be easily brought under the Interesting category. Admittedly, upon hearing the word 'stasis', Alec felt his body stiffen just slightly but it was clearly visible. However, his initial thinking of this being a link to the Rakata and the dark side crystal was put to rest as he continued to listen to not only Battershell but Lenea.

Lenea was the one who confirmed - or at least enforced - the fact that Allynic had arrived when the search team had been sent to the Ruins. Obviously too soon for any mental intrusions that could've affected him. It could be possible that Caamasi were more susceptible to it but Alec highly doubted that. This eventually led the young Padawan at a crossroads. On the one hand, it was becoming less and less likely that the crystal or the Rakata were involved so Alec could rest easy at the idea that those experiments had been put to rest. But on the other hand it meant that Allynic was being affected by something else entirely. Something completely unknown and, thus, unable to give them any idea as to what's going on.

Alec looked over his shoulder to spot the near-human - an Arkanian as he was just informed - who Battershell mentioned as being the one that had any previous contact with the Caamasi. Although Alec doubted that she would know anything if her interaction to Allynic was as limited as Battershell and Lenea's, Alec would ask nonetheless. Right now, until he was informed of anyone else, the persons he could ask about the Caamasi was limited to the three people currently in the library.

"Thank you." Alec bowed his head to the two before focusing on Lenea. He didn't have his medpac on him - he still needed to find a replacement - otherwise he would offer some bacta for her injury. Instead all he could do was advise, "Head to the infirmary as soon as you can. Further questions can wait."

If he even was going to have any. Well there was a question if the Camaasi had come on that freighter alone or with company but he could probably get the answer elsewhere. Information was important but so was a person's well-being so he could wait to ask Lenea later if he came up with nothing. Especially since it was becoming increasingly clear that it wasn't the dark side crystal as he had feared. Turning on his heel, Alec directed his attention to the Arkanian as his next target of questioning.

"Excuse me," Alec spoke when he got closer. He gave her a short bow while introducing himself with, "Padawan Alec Vandel of the Jedi Order. I was informed that you've had previous interactions with the Caamasi Allynic?"

"Shab it all..."

Alec almost missed the words but the silence that had encompassed the library allowed him to just barely hear them. Glancing away from the Arkanian he saw a Mandalorian having stepped into the room. He was armored but the Padawan was nonetheless able to identify the markings and the familiar presence that exuded from the person as the same one who he had briefly spoken with before: Beskaryc Taab.

If the introduction of the Guardians' security force was supposed to make him feel better...it didn't.

TAG: @Bardan_Jusik, @Rebecca_Daniels, @Skywalker_T-65, @CPL_Macja, @Padawan4687, @The_Zeltron, @BultarSwan, @Tim Battershell, @-Remi-, @Runjedirun, @Chewbacca89

13. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012

With his question answered in the negative by both Tim and Miss Lenea, Alec Vandel took himself off to speak to the young Arkanian. Although she was talking to people now, she hadn't been all that keen on doing so right after she had arrived, so that effort would probably do him little good. Certainly wouldn't if he was intent on linking Allynic's sudden bout of aberrant behaviour to the Dark-side Crystal found in the Ruins.

As for his advice to Miss Lenea to get herself down to MedBay, good though it sounded on the surface, following it would almost certainly expose her to extra and unnecessary pain, simply through the process of moving. Far better for her to wait for the Medics to arrive and allow them to commence treatment, if only in the form of a painkiller, before she left the Library. As it was, she now seemed to be fighting through the shock of her wound. A pity that he hadn't slipped his emergency kit onto his Utility Belt before he left the "Illusion" to go exploring, but who could have predicted any of this?

Tim couldn't think of much he could have done differently under the circumstances, but was sure he'd be questioned about his decisions and wanted to second-guess himself before either 'Iron Man' or the Grand Masters did it for him. Problem was, there was 'Iron Man' coming through the door, right now!

Mandalorians were always efficient (brutally so, many beings said) so Tim had no doubt that all he'd asked be done had already been. That just left the matter of updating Redemption and finding out if 'Iron Man' had had any interaction with Allynic. Like Miss Lenea, 'Iron Man' had been at the Temple when "Life's Illusion" had set down; so it was definitely possible.

With those in mind, Tim approached him and said;
    "Promptly done, Major; thank you! If you could update Miss Lenea's kin on Redemption when you have time, please? Her injury is a nasty, painful, nick - but much less serious than it could have been. Also, did you have any contact with Mr Sitan between his arrival and mine? If so, did he say anything, and; if so, what? Just trying to add to our collective pool of knowledge about him, is all."

TAG: Bardan_Jusik , (Indirectly - Library Group)

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  14. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC: General Hector Zey / Beskaryc Taab
    Library, Temple of Light, Saridona Prime

"Promptly done, Major; thank you! If you could update Miss Lenea's kin on Redemption when you have time, please? Her injury is a nasty, painful, nick - but much less serious than it could have been. Also, did you have any contact with Mr Sitan between his arrival and mine? If so, did he say anything, and; if so, what? Just trying to add to our collective pool of knowledge about him, is all."

Taab looked Verbal (Tim) up and down before shaking his head dismissively. "No, I don't socialize with jetii." He looked around the room, keenly aware that he was surrounded by force users. "I've locked down the hanger bays, he won't be able to regain access to his ship." He turned his head surveying the library again, his gaze fell to the casualty. She was lucky, he had seen (and caused) far worse. "The Redeption has been notified that the casualty is one of theirs. They should have a fighter screen up buy now to prevent the acquisition," he used the bounty hunter's term for a being with a bounty on his/her head) "from getting too far even if he somehow does get a ship."

He shouldered his way roughly through the crowd of Jedi now, making his way towards the window. He looked down where the acquisition must have landed. He prepared to go out after him, his jetpack should allow him to land without hurting himself. It was now that Zey, still standing by the doorway, spoke up.

"And where do you think you're going?" He asked moving towards the window slightly. Taab almost laughed, "I'm going after him before his trail goes cold." The look in the old Jedi's eyes indiicated what he thought of that idea. "Don't worry jetii," he said as he patted the lightsaber trophy on his belt. "I've hunted your kind before."

Zey took a few steps closer to the bounty hunter. "Yes, I see that you have." He stroked at his bear now. "There is no need for a pursuit, Major is it?" The armored man nodded in return and Zey smiled. "Well you see, I'm a General, and a Jedi Master. So unless someone else in this room outranks me," he glanced around to see if anyone spoke up. "I am ordering you to stand down, Major."

Taab glowered through his T-Visor at the old Jedi, but did not move. The deal he had made with Spoonbender (Josch) when he arrived here stipulated that he would follow orders of those that outranked him. Taab could have refused that and still accomplished his mission, but it made it far easier to protect the Temple from the inside then it did as an outsider looking in. Shab. He gave the only answer he could.

"As you wish."

Taab slowly back off from the window's ledge, but glanced back outside anyway.

"But it's on you General," he said emphasizing the man's rank, "if the acquisition gets away."

Now Zey's slight smile turned to a large toothy grin. "We can afford to be patient Major. By your own admission the hanger bay closed to our friend, and the ships in orbit can intercept him if he somehow bypasses your precautions. Allynic isn't going anywhere, and so we can afford to wait. We gather more information and get the advice of the council, before going after him blind." The smile dropped now.

"Besides if you are as good as you say you are," Taab straightened a bit at that. "Then you should be able to track down our friend regardless of how fresh the scent is."

Taab regarded the group. It was clear he was just their hired help, an akk dog to be called upon when things got too rough. Fine then, he could handle that, he was used to it.

"Very well, just let me know when you intend to let me off my leash."

TAG: @Rebecca_Daniels, @Skywalker_T-65, @Padawan4687, @Tim Battershell, @-Remi-, @Runjedirun, @Chewbacca89, @Sarge221, anyone in the library group I might have missed.

[​IMG]

15. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    IC: Kasha Sherland/Anakin Sherland
    Temple of Light Saridona Prime

Kasha glanced down at her com unit as it beeped for attention. EMERGENCY, Medics to the Library - STAT! Lightsaber wound to arm!.... Break.... Temple-wide alert for Allynic Sitan, Caamasi Jedi. He appears to have gone barvy. Last seen exiting Library via window. Jedi Knight Sitan should be considered armed and dangerous. If seen, do not approach unless of Master Rank or higher, just observe to report location and direction of travel. If he wants off this planet, he'll be looking to steal a ship.... Break.... Recommend the Grand Masters be alerted..... Break.... Also recommend alerting Redemption, casualty is Miss Lenea Sandstrider!.... A big 'Please' on all the above. Thank you!"

Kasha raised an eyebrow in shock as she looked at her husband who had a confused and perplexed expression on his face. "He was one of the prisoners from the ruins," she explained as Anakin nodded in understanding. She closed her eyes and focused on attempting to track the rogue Jedi down. She sensed confusion instead of anger. I have a feeling I need to get to him first before a room full of angry Jedi get to him. Something felt wrong about this. "Anakin, stay with the children. I'm going to see if I can track him down. I can sense something has changed in him."

"Be careful, and I'lll contact Keria and Josch," Anakin commented as Kasha stood up and ran out of the mess hall. "Keria, that Caamasi has gone local, Kasha is in the process of tracking him down. Last known location, jumping out the library window."

Kasha ran outside and stopped once again as she sensed the confusion coming from the individual. Something wasn't right about this, not unless he hit his head in the fall and lost his memory? That would make sense or he could be faking it. But she wasn't entirely sure on that.

IC: Keira Colias-Decinchi/Kasha Sherland
    Grand Masters temple

"What in the name of the Force?" Keira exclaimed in shock as she listened to the message. She glanced at Miria and her father and stood up. "I can sense Kasha is going after him. If you excuse me, my granddaughter will need assistance," she quickly dashed out of the room as she tracked Kasha through the Force. It sounded like a Jedi Master should be handling this situation.

Keira ran into Kasha as her granddaughter raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Can you sense where he might be?"

Kasha nodded as she pointed to the door leading out. Keira nodded in agreement as they ran for the door. "I can sense he's outside the temple somewhere. We can track him down from where he jumped out the window. I also sense confusion."

"Lead the way, we'll start from the library window and track him from there." Keira said as she unhooked her lightsaber from her belt they rushed out of the temple making their way to the library window. It was a good place to start.

Kasha nodded in agreement as they made their way to where the library window was located. It was a good thing Keria studied where everything was located or she would lost out here. She looked up at the Library window and she could sense high emotions from the room. Not surprising considering what happened just a few minutes ago. "Kasha, can you..." She stopped talking in midsentence as she noticed her great granddaughter making a mad dash for a grassy hill. "Kasha, wait, you don't know what the real situation is." She yelled out hoping to stop her granddaughter from running. "Kids," she grumbled under her breath as she ran after Kasha.

A Caamasi was standing off to the distance. He must be the one Keria thought with a frown as they continued to run towards him. Her lightsaber was in her hand as they rapidly closed the distance.

Kasha held her lightsaber in her hand as she approached the Caamasi with caution. She didn't know what the real situation was. She took off a pair of a stun cuffs off her belt. "Allynic, I'm going to have to ask you to come with me."

Chewbacca89, CPL_Macja, anyone who in the library that may over hear Kasha and Keria...

16. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012

"No, I don't socialize with jetii." The Mandalorian's reply came along with a headshake. "Pity," Tim thought to himself, "but worth a try. Not that he actually answered the question I put to him! Maybe thinking the Grand Masters will post a Bounty on Allynic and wanting to keep any advantage-giving information he does have to himself!"

Tim observed, with interest, the byplay between 'Iron Man' and the veteran Jedi about Taab going in pursuit. So that gentleman was indeed a Jedi Master; he'd been right! Tim could take in stride the revalation that the gentleman was also a General. Although sounding strange to most, his own distant relative on his Mother's side (Keyan Farlander) had also held the dual title. Like Corran Horn, he'd simply stayed within the Alliance and New Republic Militaries after becoming a full Jedi. Corran, though, had resigned his Commission and opted to work as a Jedi full-time before he had completed the same number of years in Military Service.

It seemed that this General's thinking matched Tim's own, too. Although intervention would probably be needed at some point, if only to safeguard Allynic's welfare, there wasn't any real urgency. It could almost certainly wait until there'd been time to think things through and come up with a plan; or several.

Just then a female's voice could be heard calling out from somewhere outside; "Kasha, wait, you don't know what the real situation is."

Addressing the Jedi veteran, Tim said; "Well, sounds like someone's very quick off the mark! Can you Sense them, General? My abilities haven't the range to get any sort of reading; and I don't know the voice or the name. I think the lady is right, though, too many things just aren't adding up for my peace of mind.... If Mr Sitan was a Droid, I'd likely say he'd been fitted with an Overlay Program.... Iceheart and a Warlord called 'Zinch', or simlar, were known to do things like that to Sentients back in the day.... about the time the Rebel Alliance turned itself into the New Reublic."

TAG: Bardan_Jusik, (Indirectly - Library Group)

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  17. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    IC: Eira Dryn
    Library

So these Jedi were crazy. Fantastic.

When the Jedi she'd met the other day drew his lightsaber, Eira made the smart move and backed off. She was unarmed, untrained, and didn't want to end up as chopped meat; she knew how those weapons could cut through flesh. Lenea, who'd said she too was untrained, decided to step in; Tim as well. And with other Jedi in the room; it was stupid and reckless and Lenea was lucky to get away with just the small cut instead of a lost hand.

And then Allynic was gone, out the window but alive and still crazy.

Seriously, these Jedi were insane. There was no organisation in how they handled this attack, or whatever it was, and no sense of hierarchy, though she kept an ear out for Master Zey's voice, since he was, from what she knew, the most senior here.

Everyone seemed to have something to say, and Eira didn't want to hear it; enough was enough, coming here was a bad idea and she was going to get out off this rock. But before she could, she heard something about the hangars being locked down. So much for that. At least she could leave the library before someone else got a lightsaber to the face.

However, the blonde Jedi approached before she moved, and she crossed her arms in annoyance at the interruption.

"Excuse me," He bowed and introduced himself, to her surprise; she regretted her initial annoyance. "Padawan Alec Vandel of the Jedi Order. I was informed that you've had previous interactions with the Caamasi Allynic?"

She was surprised to note he was a Padawan; weren't they supposed to be children? Alec was anything but, that much was clear.

"Eira Dryn," she replied shortly. "Allynic just directed Tim and I to the mess hall when we arrived yesterday. I didn't notice anything odd-" Not that she'd been paying the most attention to the Jedi at the time "-and certainly nothing that would have suggested... this."

A Mandalorian walked in just after, and conversed with Master Zey, maybe the same one from yesterday? At least someone was sorting out what was going on, though now it seemed two more Jedi were on their way out to track down Allynic.

It was getting really old, not knowing what was going on.

TAG: Sarge221, library group

Chewbacca89 and Runjedirun like this.
  18. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Alec Vandel
    Saridona Prime, Temple of Light, Library

"Allynic just directed Tim and I to the mess hall when we arrived yesterday. I didn't notice anything odd and certainly nothing that would have suggested... this."

With his senses as attuned as they were, Alec had felt the Arkanian's - Eira Dryn's - annoyance when he had approached her. Not that he really needed it; Eira's irritation and confusion was out in the open, unmasked. This, coupled with the fact that she didn't introduce herself with any title to her name, led Alec to believe that she was another new arrival to the Temple of the Guardians. Force-sensitive or not he wasn't sure but that wasn't what he was concerned about.

"I see." Alec nodded slowly, green eyes becoming unfocused as he took in this bit of information. It was a similar experience with Battershell; a brief word, some directions, none of which hinted to any sign of the Caamasi being tainted by the dark side. Nothing to help point Alec in the right direction to discover any new information. He wasn't ready to give up just yet.

However, mindful of her earlier irritation, Alec lowered his head slightly as a gesture of harmlessness before continuing with, "I apologize but I do have one last question. You haven't seen anyone else interact with Allynic have you? Perhaps an idea if he had come to this world alone or with another on the ship he disembarked from?"

All signs pointed that Eira wouldn't know but Alec wanted to try as his sources of possible information were rather limited right now. And having a dark-sided Caamasi on the run with no reason behind it wasn't exactly a good thing either.

TAG: Rebecca_Daniels, Library Folks

19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    OOC: OOG: This is an amended post to my previous post with Chewbie's approval.

IC: Keira Colias-Decinchi
    Outside the Temple

Keira raised an eyebrow as the Jedi refused to respond to Kasha, Allynic began to rant and rave as he rubbed his head furiously. Did he bump his head? He turned around and disappeared into the forest causing her to raise an eyebrow. "Force vision?"

Keira glanced beside her at Kasha and noticed the younger woman didn't have a jacket on. "Kasha, head back to the temple and let my father know where I'm headed, I have a pretty good idea where he went," she zipped up the jacket, she reached into the pockets and pulled on her mitts as Kasha rushed back into the temple.

A Jedi going bizerk, it wasn't the first time. But a Caamasi? That was the first considering they were supposed to lead a pacifist life. She ran to where the vision of him disppeared into the forest. She stretched out with the Force sensing for the other's presence, she sharpened her sense as a hound would pick up a scent. She ran through the forest as she caught quick visions of where he went.

The visions showed her of the Caamasi stumbling as he continued his mad dash through the forest, several minutes had passed before she came across a green hill with some trees near the hill just as her vision showed her. The mountains were off in the distance, she turned around and noted the Temple was no longer in sight. She breathed hard as she glanced around hoping he was close by as she grasped her lightsaber hilt.

"Allynic? Are you out here?" Keira called out as she continued to move towards the hill.

Chewbacca89

IC: Kasha Sherland
    Temple of light

Kasha rubbed her hands together as she rushed towards where the Grandmasters quarters were located. She could sense Josch's presence as she quickly ran down the hall. She stopped at a door where she could sense his presence was inside the room along with someone else. She raised a hand and knocked on the door.

CPL_Macja

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  20. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC:Josch Decinchi
    Grand Masters’ Quarters, Temple of Light

YES!

Josch let out the breath that he had not realized he was holding as he slid the ring on to Miria’s finger. He stood up and wrapped his arms around her in the same motion. As soon as he embraced her it felt like their two distinct force auras merged into one. Their once unique, melodious phrases in the symphony of the Force blended perfectly together in a duet that soared over the rest of the music that played beneath them.

Congratulations to the both of you. I wish you both happiness.

Slightly embarrassed, Josch turned his head to regard his daughter, who he completely forgot was standing there. He gave her a big smile as she gave them both of them an approving nod. The two Grand Masters continued to hold each other as Keira turned her gaze to Miria.

To answer your earlier question. I’m not sure, depends if father allows me to stay here for a bit or not.

That last comment confused Josch, “What do you mean by that Keir’ika?” he asked with a furrowed brow. “Of course I would allow you to stay here. It’s not like this is prison where we hold people against their will. This is a Temple dedicated to the study of the Light, all are free to come and go as they please. Even Grand Masters.” He winked at Miria, knowing that over her tenure with the Guardians she had taken her fair share of leave time from the Temple. “I think the better question is whether or not Kasha wants her ancestors…” Josch never got to complete his thought.

What in the name of the Force? She exclaimed in shock as she listened to a message on her comlink. Josch had turned his off for some much needed privacy during this life event. As much as her previous comment about being allowed to stay in the Temple had confused him, this new stream of statements completely perplexed him. She glanced between the two Grand Masters and stood up. I can sense Kasha is going after him. If you excuse me, my granddaughter will need assistance, She then quickly dashed out of the room.

There was something obviously going on in the Temple that Josch had not sensed. He let go of Miria and immediately ran to the communications center in the corner of his room. He brought up the message that Keira listened to and broadcast it so that Miria could hear it as well.

“EMERGANCY, Medics to the Library – STAT! Lightsaber wound to arm!..... Break…. Temple-wide alert for Allynic Sitan, Caamasi Jedi. He appears to have gone barvy. Last seen exiting the Library via window. Jedi Knight Sitan should be considered armed and dangerous. If seen, do not approach unless of Master Rank or higher, just observe to report location and direction of travel. If he wants off this planet he’ll be looking to steal a ship… Break… Recommend the Grand Masters be alerted… Break… Also recommend alerting Redemption, casualty is Miss Lenea Sandstrider!... A big ‘Please’ on all of the above. Thank you!”

Josch turned around in his seat and looked up at Miria with a look of horror on his face, “I didn’t feel any of it, nothing at all. I didn’t feel that he was a threat, I didn’t feel him losing his grip on reality, I didn’t feel the distress in the Library…” A small tear formed at the corner of his eye and started to trickle down his cheek, “Miria? I think I’m losing my connection to the Force…

He was unable to stop the tears that were slowly filling his eyes. There was a knock at their door, but he didn’t care. They could stand there forever as far as he was concerned. He needed time so that he and Miria could figure out what they were going to do with this alarming situation.

TAG: Falcon BultarSwan

21. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012

Allynic Sitan continued to run, as his mind raced. He could bring nothing to his mind. Everytime he tried to remember who he was or where he was, a crackling pain ruptured inside his head. So, he eventually stopped trying to remember. As he continued on the trees grew thicker. He finally found a stream with cool, clear water flowing. He bent down over the side of the stream and dunked his head in the the cool water and drank. He savored the water for several minutes. Then he filled up the skin hanging off his belt. He had no idea what to do next.

He decided the best course of action was to follow the water supply downstream. It stood to reason if he followed the stream out of the mountains he very well might find civilization. After all, where there is water, there is life. As he continued walking, he picked up his gait, and began to jog at a brisk pace. His head began to swim again and he felt his body collapse and fall to the ground. He however, did not fall. He rose, away from his body. He rose into space and the darkness surrounded him. He blinked and suddenly he was transported through space and time. He was on Coruscant, in the weeks following the Clone Wars. He was with him.

The Emperor. Palpatine. Sith. Evil. Pain. Suffering. Death. He was all those things at once. And Allynic stood no chance at all. Palpatine has brought him here after he had been captured by Vader in the Jedi Temple after Order 66 had killed his brethren. And since then Allynic had been tortured and experimented on in Tilraun Towers. The Emperor leaned over him, cackling. Allynic was strapped to a table, screaming. Palpatine was talking as he sliced the Caamasi's head with a laser vivisection device. "Come now, lets see whats inside you, my Jedi friend." Allynic gasped, "Please......stop."

As the pain erupted again, Allynic heard a voice. A voice that seemed to follow him from another place and another time. It spoke.

"Allynic? Are you out here?"

@Tim Battershell, Falcon, anyone else

22. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    IC: Keira Colias-Decinchi
    Saridona Prime location 2 miles from the Temple of Light

Keira closed her eyes as images flashed through her eyes as she felt pain? Palpatine and Vader? Why would he be having hallucinations about Palpatine and Vader? Not unless he was from the old order before the Clone Wars. He needed help to heal otherwise it would continue to happen. She opened her eyes as she heard a faint voice speak out.

"Please......stop."

Keira turned in the direction she heard the words spoken and walked towards where the trees thickened and she could hear a stream near bye. She saw a shadow moving around as she ran up to the Caamasi. "Allynic?"' She questioned as another sensation took hold of her. Her father crossed her mind and he felt stressed? One thing at a time. "Allynic, lets head back to the temple."

Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  23. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012

Allynic writhed in pain as Palpatine inserted something into his head. Suddenly Palpatine's figure faded away. He was back in the woods. The river beside him raged with fury. He heard someone talking.

"Allynic, lets head back to the temple."

Allynic snapped his head around and his eyes fell on someone whom he had not met before. "Get away from me!" Allynic force shoved the person away from him with all his strength. Without waiting to see what happened, Allynic dove into the river. It carried him away with such a force, that he was swept away in a matter of moments. He struggled for a moment, but eventually got his head above water. He calmed himself and looked around him. He was being carried deeper into the forest. And away from the Jedi Temple. That was good. The farther away he was from the Jedi, the safer they would be.

TAG: Anyone

24. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    OOC/OOG: This post conditionally approved by GM.

IC: Serjon [npc]
    Approaching Library - Temple of Light

Serjon was an old, old, 21-B Medical Droid; first activated during the Clone Wars; and while that conflict lasted, he had been a Surgeon in fact as well as by name, assigned (virtually straight out of the factory) to a space-going hospital, a MedStar.

Now no longer capable of undertaking major surgical procedures (due to the age of his servos and manipulators and their tendency to jitter slightly - only by small amounts, but that was enough) he had downgraded himself into a new role; that of First Responder and Paramedic.

When the emergency call came in, he had been attending a briefing about a 'lost' patient. Not the normal sort of lost patient (as in deceased) but one who seemed to have simply wandered out of MedBay without leave or notification! The MedBay Administrator wasn't very happy about the extra byte-work (almost certain to be generated by that event) or about having to divert specialised Medical Droids into a search-and-recovery effort. Typical Organic behaviour, Serjon thought, particularly Organics of the Jedi variety; no consideration for hard-working Droids and highly liable to simply float a casualty into MedBay (by means unknown) instead of using a stretcher or repulsor-pallet as prescribed by all current medical protocols.

While not unknown, Lightsaber-related injuries inside the Temple generally occurred inside the Training Centre and commonly amounted to little more than a minor to moderate burn. Having an injury called-in from the Library, of all places, was distinctly unusual. Serjon was inclined to forgive the lack of specifics as to the degree of the injury (that would be understandable from someone lacking medical training) but Jedi or not, if the injury was that minor the person responsible for calling him all the way up here into unfamiliar territory would receive a few choice words of advice! As it happened, he had also (by providing too much information) ruined Serjon's chances of using "What is the nature of the medical emergency?" as an opening gambit. That line (a quote from some vid or other) had, he remembered, been very popular during his time aboard the MedStar.

The female loitering outside the Library doorway showed no signs of recent injury and was, in any case, identifiable from the personnel roster as one "Gaan Be'orar - Jedi Knight". Two further females not far inside the doorway (neither identifiable from his on-board copy of the personnel roster) also showed no signs of recent injuries.... and just to one side, using the wall to prop himself up, was the 'lost' patient!

"Unauthorised absence from MedBay may delay or compromise recovery! Advise immediate return!" he said to the fugitive in his sternest Surgeon's manner, multitasking both vocalising the Basic words and datalinking his discovery to the Administrator - along with a request for information on any new protocols for fitting Human patients with restraining bolts! Honestly, anyone might think that the man had been cured, seeing him wandering around like that!

The young Togruta standing by the bookshelves - old-fashioned, non-electronic, books too; and how the Housekeeping Droids grumped about having to keep that little lot dust-free - was also on the personnel roster (Alisha Tano - Padawan) and likewise appeared uninjured; but further down the room, nearer a broken window - and how in the name of the Maker had that happened - there was a seated, unidentifiable, female who did appear to be nursing an arm.

Approaching, Serjon said "Miss Sandstrider? My name is Doctor Serjon. Perhaps I'd better take a look at that arm for you...."

TAG: -Remi-, Skywalker_T-65, (Indirectly - @ rest of Library Group)

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    IC: Keria Colias-Decinchi
    Forest

"Get away from me!"

Before Keria knew what had happened, she found herself stumbling back a few feet as something unseen hit her. She suspected he hit her with the Force. She glanced around and heard a big splash. He jumped into the river? She ran to the river side and looked down and noticed a head bobbing up and down in the distance. "Kriffing kid," she growled under her breath as she ran along the riverside. She hit her comlink and dialed in Kasha's number. "Kasha, change of plans. When you can bring some dry clothes and come quickly."

Without waiting for a reply Keria jumped into the river allowing it to carry her down towards Allynic. She fought to swim to the top as the river pulled her further away from the Temple. She swam to where she caught sight of Allynic.

IC: Kasha Sherland
    Grand Masters Chambers

Kasha paused for a second as she sensed her grandfather on the other side felt like he was in distress? She reached out with the Force unlocking the door was she walked in and noticed Josch looking distressed. "Are you all right?"

Kasha's comlink went off as she answered it, her grandmother issued some orders. Dry clothes? She thought with a frown. "What did Keria do, jump in a river or something?""

Tag CPL_Macja, Chewbacca89

Tim Battershell and Chewbacca89 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.