main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Shadow War - Times End - Two new factions opened up! - Legacy: War spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMaster1511

JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master star 10

Jul 15, 2010
    NJT Co-GM

IC: Rid Malt - Chu'unthor II

Rid was walking down the hallway towards the mess hall, thinking about Gaan still. She hadn't answered, and Rid decided to give her a break at the moment. He knew how mad she could get when pushed that far. It was best to let her be for now.

As Rid walked he heard footsteps come from behind. He lifted his head in attention when a Zeltron was suddenly standing in front of him. [color=dark-blue]"You are Jedi Knight Rid Malt, correct? I am Shaula Raesha."[/color] She reached to her belt an handed Rid a second map. "From my last scouting expedition. The one with the strange disturbances. The one I just returned from. I don't know what you're looking for, but I suppose the more information you have, the more likely you are to find it. Now tell me, is there anything I can do for you? I don't wish to pry, but you seem rather burdened, at least from what I saw of you with the Grand Master. May I help you in any way?"

Rid looked down at the map. "Thank you, this will help greatly..." He placed the map in a second pocket on his belt. "The Grandmaster and I are having a meeting in a few hours to discuss some things actually, and I"m sure your mission will be a subject. You should attend that part I believe. Join me in the mess hall?" Rid said to Shaula, as he motioned in the direction of the mess hall. "I have many things on my mind that burden me at the moment. Where to start is another burden as a result." He said to her as he awaited to see if she would join him in the mess hall.

TAG: Shaula

2. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Josch Decinchi
    Saridona Prime, Temple of Light, Hanger Bay
    ?Well Sergeant Major Taab I shall leave you to PMCSing your Verpine. I think Corporal Ryi Kor?le will be most helpful to you in this venture. I will let her know of her new assignment the next time that I see her.? With that Josch gave the mercenary a slight nod and was off.

As he exited the hanger bay he noticed the three boys that had stowed away on Gaan Be?orar?s Twilight Scoutship. Josch gave the three war refugees room and board in exchange for the useful talents. The Knight Guardian was not 100% sure where she had picked up the trio, but they sure were handy with a hydrospanner. They wielded the pieces of a tool kit better then a Weapons Master did his saber.

?Evening boys how goes the repairs?? None of them made a sound, ?I saw that you got the hover rafts on the Promenade Level working. Great job.? Still nothing, ?Is there anything that I can get you?? Their silence was deafening. Not once had any of them spoken to him, to the other residence? Yes, to him? No and he still had not figured out why. ?Well just let me know if you do, have a good day.?

He left the Hanger Bay and headed for a Private Meditation Chamber. He had a lot to think about, and changes to prepare for, lots of changes by the feel of the Force.
    TAG: Bardan_Jusik

3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC Beskaryc Taab
    Animal Sanctuary, Temple of Light, Saridona Prime

After the Spoonbender left, Taab had taken edee back to the animal sanctuary. Now he waited in the animal pens for the remains of clan Kor'le to arrive. He stroked edee's head absently as he scrolled through the information presented to him on his HUD. The ceremony he had attended had provided him a wealth of mostly useless information, though at least he now knew the names and ranks of the inner council. Some were unknown to him, others had various bounties on their heads. Not that he was here to collect on those, he was just curious. Besides, this time he was being paid far more just to babysit jettise than he would have been to hunt them.

A warning flash in his HUD let him know that someone had arrived, he looked up and saw it was indeed the two sisters. This would have been much easier if Risca had her own set of beskar'gam, everything could have been done on secure comm-link and no one would be the wiser. This was Mando business and not for the ears of aruetiise. Than again if she had her own buy'ce, none of this would be necessary. As it was, if they were overheard, so be it. It was not like his opinions on this matter were going to be a secret anyway. Though he did want to spare the young girls the embaressment of discussing their clan business in front of aruetiise. He figured they had a pretty good idea about what needed to be said so he approached the two, removed his helmet and spoke, his voice low and gravelly:

"So your buir is not dead for a few weeks and you off and join the braid brigade?" Grabbing Risca's hair he held her padawan braid between his thumb and fore finger as he continued. "Its pathetic, by doing this you abandon your clan and your heritage, you are dar'manda. Ni'duraa." The disgust apparent on his face, he released her braid with a flick of his wrist and turned to Ryi locking eyes with her. "And you? You are no better. With your father dead, you should be head of your clan. She is your younger sister, you needed to lead, to stear her away from.... this." He gestured at the surrounding walls, indicating the Temple, and by extension the Jedi Order itself. "You both need to think this over, reassess who you are, and where your loyalties lie." He took a deep breath and continued. "In the meantime, we are all here, so lets do the best job we can of protecting these jettise. When the job is done we can talk about possibilities for the two of you. We will speak more of this later." With that, he settled his helmet back over his head and stalked off, not even bothering to hear if they had a reply.

As he left the Kor'le sisters behind, Taab mulled over what he had said to them, wondering to himself if he had been too hard on the girls. Though they were both adults, they were still young, and they had gone through much in just the past month. His concern for Risca was for her soul. She was unfortunate to be born with the curse of force powers. If it were he, he would abandon using them. Let them lie fallow long enough and they would wither and die. But, she was an adult. She could make her own decisions, and even if he didn't agree with them, they were hers to make. Since she had decided to be darmanda, she was really no longer his or any other mandalorian's concern.

Which brought him to the problem of Ryi. She hadn't given up on being mandalorian, but she wouldn't leave her sister behind to her fate either. While her loyalty to family was commendable, and even expected, it was misplaced. By joining the jedi, Risca had left the mandalorian ways behind. What was Ryi going to do, follow the jettise everywhere, be nothing but their lapdog? From what he could tell she wasn't even being paid. That was not the mandalorian way. He swung the display on his HUD around 180 de

4. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Brielle Tylo
    Aboard the Grinning Liar, Sposia

"Yeah!!" Brielle shouted, flying the Grinning Liar, using her pilot skills. It was awesome to work with two well-known smugglers of the Galaxy. She heard what they did and what they were capable of. But today, she wanted to prove that she could not only be the best pilot, but the best smuggler as well. Brielle really never worked with others, because she was afraid to get into a lot of trouble. But after joining the crew of the Grinning Liar, maybe, just maybe, she would enjoy working with others for a change.

She began to dodge the clawcrafts and laugh excitedly. "Man, this is great, Kee! Who'd ever thought that getting into trouble like this would send a rush to your blood! Well... I kinda got chased three times, but this is too priceless! Don't worry, Kee. I won't let you guys down!"

Brielle continue to outrun the clawcrafts, hoping they wouldn't get shot down. She also hoped that the cargoes would be all right until they were clear of the clawcrafts.

TAG: Sinrebirth

5. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    IC: Shaula Raesha - Chu'unthor II

Rid Malt seemed slightly startled by Shaula's sudden appearance, but remained silent while she spoke. When she finished, he looked down at the map she'd handed him.

"Thank you, this will help greatly..." He put the map in his belt, separate from the other he'd retrieved from the library. "The Grandmaster and I are having a meeting in a few hours to discuss some things, actually, and I'm sure your mission will be a subject. You should attend that part, I believe. Join me in the mess hall?" the Knight invited, gesturing in the direction he had been headed. "I have many things on my mind that burden me at the moment. Where to start is another burden as a result."

Shaula nodded slowly, then noticed he seemed to be waiting for something, and guessed it was her response to his invitation. "Of course I will join you, Knight Malt." Stepping aside so that he could proceed, she continued, "I'll also attend the meeting, if you'd like. I was speaking of your personal problems, though. I know about the problems of the Order in general. Would you like to talk about them in private later?" Guessing what his response would be, she apologized, "Forgive me if I intrude on your privacy. I just want to help." Again she fell silent, boot heels clicking against the floor.

After a few moments, though, she decided to go a little farther, and began to exude pheromones to calm him. She knew they would make him feel slightly attracted to her, as well, but felt that might help him talk to her. She couldn't help but wonder what his reaction would be, but also knew he'd be highly unlikely to realize what she was doing to him, especially given the fact that he was anything but focused at the moment. She waited for his pheromone-influenced response to her words.

TAG: Rid

6. dewback_rancher

dewback_rancher Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2009
    IC: Fey-Li Cytei
    Meditation gardens, Saridona Prime
    Fey-Li let her awareness dance out into the Force as she slowed her breathing, trying to reach that state of inner peace, of oneness, with the Force, with what it wanted of her. As she expanded her awareness, she felt the comforting, reassuring, peaceful aura of the gardens around her, was dimly aware of the sounds of exotic birds living in the trees, while she concentrated more on everything and yet, at the same time, nothing.

Master Jay'su had told them about the darkness encroaching on them, and yet, as their acting Grand Master had replied, they were not unaware of it. Especially while meditating, Fey-Li felt it, an ominous rhythm in the Force approaching Saridona Prime, a foreboding motion, like a dance to a death dirge, a funeral march given form in the dance of the Force. It... troubled her, made it hard to find that inner peace she so sought here.

Harder, but not impossible. As she let herself go, Fey-Li finally found it- that sense of just perfect inner peace and calm. A cessation of the dance within herself, save a reflection of the dance outside her. It might have been easier to dance along physically, but moving meditation was not all one could rely on. Sometimes, sitting still was necessary.

TAG: Still nobody

7. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    NJT Co-GM

"Of course I will join you, Knight Malt." Shaula stepped aside to let Rid go by, to which he started. "I'll also attend the meeting, if you'd like. I was speaking of your personal problems, though. I know about the problems of the Order in general. Would you like to talk about them in private later? Forgive me if I intrude on your privacy. I just want to help."

Rid walked a bit and then suddenly felt strange. He couldn't explain it, he just felt overwhelmed by something for some reason. He reached up to rub his cheek to see if he could shake it off but it had no affect. Now he felt even more strange and couldn't explain it. He looked down at Shaula and felt an attraction for her for some reason he couldn't explain. It wasn't there before, and he was doing his best to fight it. "I...uh..." He stuttered a bit trying to fight whatever it was that was overwhelming him. "You want to go find somewhere to go that's more secluded?" He asked, then realized what he asked at the moment. How could he think such a thing?! He was worried about Gaan, and now he was feling this for this person he ahd just met.

"I'm sorry, I didn't...I have to go!" Rid ran off in the other direction in the hopes of hiding himself so he could gather his thoughts and composure. "What the blast just happened back there?" He thought to himself as he dropped down to sit against the wall.

8. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    Torturous/Zurron
    Engine Room

Torturous brought up his lightsaber and deflected the Siths blow towards his throat. As the whip came down he quickly backed away with a small double hop. Sparks flew as his lightsaber slid up against his opponents and then disengaged as he backed away. Torturous breathed in. He allowed the Dark Side to fuel him. Torturous called upon the force and aimed it at the crates he had knocked over just several minutes ago. With a flick of his wrist one of the crates rose through the air and went flying towards his opponent. At the same instant Torturous charged with his lightsaber pointed towards his opponents stomach.

Tag: Sinrebirth

--

IC: Jakran Ulda
    Saridona Prime, Temple of Light, The Grand Hall

?Jak, can you please show Master Jay?su where the Masters? Quarters and the Council Chambers are. We will convene the Council in the morning when all of us have had an opportunity to meditate on all that has transpired here this afternoon.?

Jakran nodded, then looked to his Master for her to dismiss him. She smiled and nodded. "Go ahead and sho Master Jay'su around. I'll catch up to you later- for right now, I think I'm due for some meditation."

"Yes, Master." Jakran respectfully bowed to his Master then turned to the Bothan and offered a bow. "Master Jay'su, if you will follow me I will show you to the Masters Quarters and to the Council Chambers. If you want I can also show you a little bit of the Temple as well?"

Tag: JediDingo, Guardians of Light

9. JediDingo

JediDingo Jedi Master star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    IC
    Treysk Jay'su
    Temple of Light, Grand Hall

"Master Jay'su, if you will follow me I will show you to the Masters Quarters and to the Council Chambers. If you want I can also show you a little bit of the Temple as well?"

Treysk looked down at the young boy, smiling just a bit. They perhaps thought it'd be funny to stick him with the Padawan? He knew that he had come and interupted their plans, and as soon as they listened to him they went off on their own ways. Normally, Treysk would just brush off the boy and go by himself -- to be emersed within the Force. He was just about to ignore the young Padawan until something happened. The kind of something that made Treysk's life worth living for. His entire being of existance hinged on moments like this one. The Bothan's fur rippled as he listened.

Test them.

The Bothan's eyes landed on the boy again.

"Thank you for the offer, boy." Treysk started. "But I believe I could find my way around this temple. What I am most interested in is what is outside this place. Surely you have felt it. In fact, I know that you have from the way you answered earlier. Timing is the key, right? In fact you found an answer when even you're Grandmaster could not."

Treysk knew that the Grandmaster was probably going to say that, but the boy needed the ego boost. Despite how noble, loyal, and how great this young Jak was he was still a growing, young, human boy.

"I believe I shall go out and explore, to feel, to talk with the Force. To experience it. You may join me if you'd like, or you can go do whatever you'd like. But know this, Jak. The Force will speak, I just wonder who will be there to listen?" Treysk said. Without waiting for an answer, Treysk turned and walked towards the exit. Either the boy would join him or he would not, and if he did...well, perhaps he could go on the Bothan's list.

TAG: Mister_Master, and even Alisha if she wants to run into us

10. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Alisha Tano

Alisha remained in her quarters for a while longer, but now bored, she decided to head outside. She took a few of the tool she had snagged before, and slid them into a pocket. My Master did say I was done for the rest of the afternoon...maybe I can sneak an hour or two on the Twilight.

She made her way out of the Padawan Quarters down to the exit outside, and spotted the Bothan who gave the big message talking with Jakran, another Padawan. She was about to walk outside when he began walking the same direction. She quickly stopped with a small bow to him. "...Master Jay'su...if I may ask, it was only the Force that had called you here, like you said earlier?" she asked curiously.

Tag: JediDingo

11. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    IC
    Treysk Jay'su
    Temple of Light

The Bothan stopped once the Togruta Padawan came out and bowed to him. His fur rippled as he remembered that this was the Grandmaster's Padawan. The one he was walking with. He allowed a smile on the inside, because the Force just confirmed itself to Treysk. It wanted them to test them, and the Togruta Padawan just happened to walk right into him. But Treysk knew better than to think that it just happened. It was providence. It was destiny. He eyed her and listened.

"...Master Jay'su...if I may ask, it was only the Force that had called you here, like you said earlier?"

He noted her hesitation to talk to him. Perhaps she already sensed her master's misgivings about him. That was okay though, because it just proved to Treysk that she had the guts to come to him anyway. Another potential to be added to his list.

"Yes, child. It was only the Force that called me here. It is the only voice that I obey in my life. I've asked young Jak to join me to go explore this world. To learn to truly listen to the currents of the Force. You can join us if you'd like. The choice is up to you, young lady." Treysk smiled and turned, leaving her with the exact same choice that he had left young Jak. The Force had brought both of the Padawans to him to test at the same time. He kept his eyes ahead, perking his ears up to see if she'd follow.

TAG: Alisha, Jak

12. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Alisha Tano

Alisha listened with intrest at Master Jay'su's response. "You...only listen to the Force?" She said, interested. She was only an apprentice, so she had never sensed any sort of message that the Force had to give just yet. She then perked up at his invite.

"Listen to the Force's currents... I don't think I follow..." She said, confused, but embarrassed as well. She quickly blotted out her brief embarrassment, and focused on the Bothan again.

JediDingo and Mister_Master

13. Risca_Skywalker

Risca_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2011
    IC: Ryi Kor'le
    Animal Sanctuary, Temple of Light, Saridona Prime

That night, Ryi snagged Risca when she was finally alone and walked both of them over to the Animal Sanctuary where Taab was waiting for them. On the way there, Risca had asked Ryi what was going on and why they weren't telling any of the Jedi about it. In reply, Ryi had told her that it was Mando business and that the aruetiise didn't need to know about it.

Ryi had also told her sister that Taab and his son had buried their father Jac-Ral and that Clan Skirata was holding onto his armor should they return.

We'll return alright. I swear we will. Ryi thought as they continued walking, taking the less traveled corridors to avoid the possiblilty of running into anyone. Even if I have to return to Manda'yaim alone, Clan Kor'le will return to Mandalore.

Finally reaching the Animal Sanctuary, the sisters stopped and waited near the center of the room, only a few feet away from where Taab was standing. Taking off her helmet, Ryi held it securly under her arm and waited for Taab to speak.

"So your buir is not dead for a few weeks and you off and join the braid brigade?"

Ryi was taken aback as Taab grabbed Risca's padawan braid, he didn't do anything threatening but Ryi was on guard nonetheless. I swear if he hurts my Ris'ika I'll spare him no mercy. Mando'ade or not.

"Its pathetic, by doing this you abandon your clan and your heritage, you are dar'manda."

Her anger began to boil but she still kept quiet. Dar'manda he dares to call us that? We have never abandoned our heritage!

"And you? You are no better. With your father dead, you should be head of your clan. She is your younger sister, you needed to lead, to stear her away from.... this."

Ryi clenched her fist in anger, her extreme sense of self-control the only thing that was holding herself back from outright slugging Taab.

"You both need to think this over, reassess who you are, and where your loyalties lie."

"In the meantime, we are all here, so lets do the best job we can of protecting these jettise. When the job is done we can talk about possibilities for the two of you. We will speak more of this later."

He thinks that just because he's older than us that he can chastise us like young children for taking the only path we could at the time? Not only that but he just up and calls us dar'manda just because vod'ika is a Jedi now? I won't have it. I know where our loyalties lie, and this is not going to help. 'Possibilities' pah! I'll show him possibilities. Risca needs to learn the ways of the Force. Her old master has vanished, now she has a new one. And at least she is a Mando'ade. That much I approve of.

As Taab walked away, Ryi watched him go. Quickly turning to Risca she told her to go back to her room before running after Taab.

"Taab!" She called as she ran after him. Catching up to him in the hallway, she stood up straight and let him have a piece of her mind.

"How dare you call us dar'manda! We know where our loyalties lie." Ryi paused for a moment and took a breath. "Or at least I do. Risca is probably still confused at this point because of all she's been through."

Ryi stood her ground as she glared up into Taab's face. "Believe me, if I could I would take my father's ship and hunt down every single last one of the Jetti'roya and the Sith and slay them all for what they did. But I can't. I have to look after my sister, and unfortunately she is not strong enough to take them on with me. Sometimes I don't even think that I'm strong enough. I'm probably not and I'll probably die trying."

"And even if we were strong enough there's the fact that The Rogue is damaged."

She drew in a breath to calm herself enough to unclench her fist and take a step back. "Now," she said as calm as possible. "You tell me why in the name of the [

14. Ryi_Korle-Fett

Ryi_Korle-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2011
    OOC: Thanks for posting for me sis. Just to clear up any confusion as to why Risca posted as me, I was extremely busy this morning and just got home now from being out all morning. And I wanted to get my post in first thing this morning but just couldn't get to a computer to log in so I asked Risca to post it for me on her account seeing as it's saved on the computer.

15. JediDingo

Mar 27, 2005
    IC
    Treysk Jay'su
    Temple of Light

"Listen to the Force's currents... I don't think I follow..."

The Bothan's fur rippled as he smiled, turning slighty back at the child. She was curious, asking questions. She wanted to know, to learn. He was almost postive she'd be the first on his list as a canidate. But, he had to be sure. The Force asked him to test them, and test them he would. He looked at the young Togruta, bending down on his knees to come down to her level so that they could make eye contact.

"The Force is like a river. Ever flowing, sometimes calm and quiet. Sometimes rough, violent, and loud. Sometimes it can be all of those things at once, young one." Treysk spoke loud enough so the boy could hear. "If you come with me, I can teach you to listen to it's will for you. To learn what it has in store for you. But I warn you, child, it may not be what you believe it is...or what you're master has told you."

Treysk smirked, "But there is a way you can find out. Again, the choice is up to you."

The Bothan stood back up, patting her on the shoulder and strode out towards the exit. He gave her the same choice he'd given Jak. If she wanted to come, all she had to do was follow.

TAG: Alisha, Jak

16. Darth_Lexis

Darth_Lexis Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2009
    IC: Lexis, Sith Minion of Lord Insipid
    Hangar Bay of the Dark Child, New Korriban, Battle of New Korriban
    Of course he knew that his Master was not on board the Dark Child, but his grip on him was no less real then if he was actually standing next to him at the top of the turbolift. Lexis also knew that his assault on the Farghul would not hold forever, but he was without a weapon since his shattered on his approach to the bay.

Luckily, fate favored the fortunate, the lackey of the Dominion lost hold of his saber hilt and it rolled to where Lexis could see it. He moved towards the loose weapon and his trailing leg got hit by the Force Push sending him twisting away. He could feel that the bones in the leg that was hit by the blast were severely damaged, possibly broken. As he placed some of his weight upon it waves of pain washed over him. His pain turned to anger - anger that his sword broke, anger that he was foolish enough to not move out of the way quicker, anger that this usurper dared show his presence on an Acolyte vessel, and anger that this want to be Sith dared speak his Masters name.

Lexis took this anger and tried to focus it while reaching out towards the one weapon that might save his life. He beckoned it through the Force and envisioned it in his own hand, wielding it against its former owner.
    TAG: Sinre

17. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

The Jedi Knight didn't respond immediately, but Shaula could tell her pheromones were affecting him. He seemed to be growing more nervous, though, and Shaula guessed that he was fighting them, which confused her. Who in the world would he have feelings for? Master Kahlan?

"I...uh..." he stuttered out. Shaula tilted her head. Yes, he definitely didn't want to let the pheromones influence him... But why? "You want to go find somewhere to go that's more secluded?" he asked after a moment.

Shaula realized what he was thinking, and, if her skin hadn't already been red, and she hadn't been a Zeltron, she would have flushed at the realization. He seemed even more affected by the words he'd just spoken, judging by his tone of voice when he resumed speaking.

"I'm sorry, I didn't...I have to go!" With that, the Knight literally ran in the opposite direction, leaving Shaula standing alone in the corridor. She sighed. Whoever he cared for, he was obviously much more devoted to her than most men she'd met. Why is he so distressed, then, if he cares about someone so much? Maybe he doesn't want it to be discovered that he cares about her?

Shaking her head, Shaula turned to track the Knight down and speak with him again, thinking over the last few minutes as she walked. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. Too late now, though, she thought, breaking into a jog.

When she finally caught up with the man, he was seated against a wall, looking for all the world like a confused, helpless, lonely child. Shaula felt a twinge of regret. I guess I sort of pushed him into this state by what I did... I wonder if I should explain what happened to him.... Instead, she gently placed a hand on his shoulder. She'd stopped exuding the pheromones when he ran off, so he'd have no reason to panic this time. "Knight Malt? Are you alright?"

18. dewback_rancher

dewback_rancher Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2009
    IC: Fey-Li Cytei

Fey-Li continued to meditate, finding that place of calmness and stillness within her that better allowed her to feel the Force's dance around her, without that within distracting her. She wasn't really looking for anything, just letting what would come to her do so on its own time. This was key to the Force- if you tried to do too much, or actively seek, you'd often miss when the Force brought you insights on its own. The subtle nudges she'd had to learn to rely on in addition to her mind and training as an investigator.

The darkness surrounding the light that was Saridona Prime, however, resisted any attempts to peer into it, and the Force was, for now, silent on its nature, save that it was a creeping malignancy altering the dance around it, muddying things until they became less clear.

She frowned and opened her eyes, withdrawing back into herself with a sigh. So much for insight, she thought. Then again, perhaps that WAS the insight: that we'll have to just stand and be ready for the darkness when it reveals itself- because it won't do so until it is ready.

It's just as you told Jak: timing is key. And everything happens in its own time.
    Satisfied, she began to get to her feet, when a bit of chattering and cackling caught her attention.

"Oh, hello there," she said, smiling a bit as she spied, of all things, a Kowakian monkey-lizard in the tree she'd stopped under to meditate. "No need to be afraid- I won't hurt you."

TAG: Nobody, again

19. JediMaster1511

Jul 15, 2010
    NJT Co-GM

Rid had been up against the wall when he felt a hand against his shoulder. He jumped a bit at the sensation. After what just happened, Rid was all kinds of tense. "Knight Malt? Are you alright?" He heard ashe looked up and saw it was Shaula again. Rid was worried after what had just happened, but noticed that he didn't feel the same as he did earlier.

All he could do at that moment was look up, a bit perplexed within, and momentarily silent before breaking it. "....Yeah, I just...." He stood back up before continuing. ".Have a lot on my mind...that must have been it...I'm sorry for before, I truly am. I'm just a bit stressed. Maybe the Grandmaster is right, maybe I should have some meditation time....Anyway, I'm sorry." He brushed his hair from over his eye and used his sleeve to wipe the small amount of sweat from his brow.

"..I have to go eat." Rid said with a small smirk on his face.

20. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Temple of Light, Meditation Chamber
    As the Grandmaster walked down the hall he realized that he made this same journey when he first arrived at the Temple as a Padawan. His first lesson in meditation had occurred in that vary chamber. As he settled into seat, Fidget immerged from Josch?s satchel. He scurried up and over his masters shoulder, landing on his lap. The little ferret stood-up on his hind legs and sniffed at the Jedi.

?That?s right bud, this is the room we met her in, and if I recall correctly you made quite a first impression.? Josch closed his eyes and allowed the Force to flow over, in, and through him. Suddenly images flashed before his eyes as he was instantly transported back to over a decade prior.

Twelve Years earlier

"Padawan Josch, have you settled into this temple well?" Miria Lahana was his golden skinned, dark red and brunette-striped curly haired, Firrerreon Master. She was also one of the Grand Master of the Guardians of Light.

"Yes master, I have found a room to set my things in. I haven't unloaded much, because I wasn't sure how long I would be staying." Suddenly the satchel over Josch's arm lightened as a small furry creature ran up his back and sat on his opposite shoulder. "Fidget!?!"

Miria started to smile but then was startled by the ferret?s sudden arrival. Her mouth opened and her eyes widened. She began to speak but stopped abruptly, not quite knowing what to say. It was quite unexpected, not to mention unorthodox, to have one's padawan bring a pet to his training session. Without conscious thought, she took a bit of the fabric of her cape and rubbed it soothingly between her thumb and forefinger. "Padawan Josch, what is that?" Incredulity filled her voice as she asked the question. Suddenly, her skin had shaded silver slightly.

Josch quickly grabbed for Fidget, his pet. He had not been aware that his furry little friend had stowed away in his satchel. He gently grabbed the scruff of the ferret?s neck and lifted him off his shoulder. Fidget protested in his squeaky voice as Miria's skin changed hues slightly. "I am sorry Master I had no idea that he was in there. This is my friend, Fidget. He is an Endor Ferret. He sorta adopted me when I lived there."

Josch noticed that she was unconsciously rubbing a portion of her cape. "He is perfectly harmless and completely in trouble right now." Josch looked at the fur ball that hung in front of him. He sent an image, through the Force, of where he wanted Fidget to go and spoke. "Go back to the room, nowhere else, and wait for me." He set Fidget down on the ground and the ferret scampered off. "Sorry about that."

Miria nodded as Josch apologized. As Josch told her that the creature was harmless, she relaxed slightly. The silverish tone to her skin faded to pure gold once more. Miria tilted her head slightly as she listened to the exchange between Padawan Josch and his pet. Miria tucked a tendril of her hair behind her ear that had escaped and nodded when Josch apologized. Miria drew her hand back to her lap and settled more comfortably in her chair. "You speak to it as if it is sentient. Is it?"

"Not really. I learned along time ago that when I speak most creatures listen. That is as long as their stomach isn't speaking louder." Josch allowed a slight grin to come across his face once more. "I am not quite sure how I do it. It just happened one day when I wondered down to the forest floor on Kashyyyk and ran across this vicious looking creature called a Katarn. It leapt at me and had me pinned down. I told it to go away and leave me alone. To my surprise it did." He thought for a minute that maybe he should have held onto Fidget until the end of the session, but his friend had never disobeyed him yet. "Don't worry, Fidget will not do anything other than go to my room and wait for me."

Back to the present?

Josch opened his eyes and looked down at his furry friend. While he had been meditating on his past, Fidget had fall asleep on hi

21. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Darth Mystique
    Aboard the Dark Renewal, hyperspace

Sposia was there for the taking. The escape pods were released with DoD Sith in them. The planet had a neutral stance stemming from that, they are mainly a medical research and other vital resources that are not affiliated with sides. Taking the spoils here would give them an advantage on the resources that are badly needed.

Mystique didn?t need the Captain?s opinion she had already made up her mind. She looked at all her options and turned to the Captain with a decisive look on her face.

?Captain, use the Lonefire as a shield, while the ground attackers secure the defense grid.?

TAG: Sinre

22. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    IC Beskaryc Taab
    Temple of Light, Saridona Prime

"Taab!" He heard Ryi angerly calling out behind him. But he kept going at a steady pace. If she wanted to talk, she was going to have to earn it, by catching up to him. It wouldn't be hard, he was only walking while she was coming at him on a dead sprint, but it was important to never give in, and slowing down would be surrendering in a way. He knew he had upset her, the clenching of her fist was a dead giveaway. He would have to teach her against such obvious signs of aggression. It would give her an advanatge in future hunts. That thought stopped Taab in his tracks. Why did he care? Of course she was mando'ade, but she was an adult, raised by her own father. Why should he care if she received further training? Why should he care if she even survived? He was receiving no bonus for her survival, only for that of the jettise. These thoughts troubled him, he really didn't need this and he would certainly give no sign of it. Of course in a way he already had, and now that he was standing still it allowed Ryi to catch up to him more quickly.

She stood directly in his path preventing any attempt at forward progress. As if she could stop him if he had really wanted to keep going. She launched into her verbal assault. He had indeed made her angry. Good, it had been his intention. He felt it was the best way to get through to her and her sister, to make them face the questions he knew they must ask themselves. If they hadn't gotten angry than they truly would have been dar'manda. He let her have her say and than looked at her through his T-Visor. As a Mandalorian, she would know he was looking directly at her. It pleased him that she had reasoning behind her being there, and that she didn't intend for the murderers of her father to escape her family's wrath. But he wasn't going to let her know that. "hmph" he grunted. "Guess there is a mandalorian heart beating in your chest after all." Seeing her up close he realized that her jetpack had become damaged somehow. The nozzles were bent, a panel was missing and some of the circuitry had been scorched. Apparently she had crashed into something in the recent past. Indicating it to her he asked; "Why carry the weight if it is non-functional?" Not waiting for an answer he continued. "Come on, I may have some spare parts back in my ship that can help fix that relic." Looking her over he doubted that she would be able to pay for the repairs. They would have to work something out. Maybe she had something of value on her ship. It was than that he put two and two together. "So your ship is damaged too, huh? So tell me Ace who was piloting that when it crashed?"

TAG: Ryi

23. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    Temple of Light, Meditation Chamber
    The Force swirled around Josch in a beautiful symphony. It sang to him in sweet melodies and complementary harmonies. The soulful alto undertones of those who lived in the grey remained in perfect balance with the whimsical soprano runs of those who roam and the fundamental tenor tones of those who are growing. But the dark bass voices threatened to overtake the rest of the chorus.

The Knight was familiar with this song. He had heard it before just before he left to join the Galactic Alliance in the Second Imperial Civil War. He had come to Saridona Prime because of the Force singing to him and guiding him to the Guardians. Then two years later the Force sang to him once again to leave Saridona Prime. The decision to leave the Order was not the difficult one, it was the decision to leave Miria.

Ten years prior

Josch slowly approached the entryway to Grandmaster Lahana?s quarters. As he reached for the announcement chimes the doorway opened. ?Enter Padawan.? She had sensed him walking down the hall and was obviously not happy with him. Not only was her skin tone silver instead of its typical gold, but she referred to him by his rank and not his name.

Josch timidly walked into her chambers and let the door seal behind him. Miria had busied herself with various tasks so she had an excuse to not look at him. He tried to get her attention, ?Miria? Miria? Master Lahana,? but she still refused to stop moving. Ironically, the woman who had taught him to slow down and be still was now fluttering around.

He finally walked up, grabbed her by the shoulders, and looked her in the eyes. ?Miria, you of all people should know that I cannot just sit on the sidelines and hid from the dark side. I have run away from the Sith for my whole life. Never once have I taken a stand against their atrocities. Now I have to, the Force is telling me, the darkness is on its way. If it is not stopped we will be found.?

She finally stopped resisting his fixed gaze and looked into his eyes. Tears started to well up into her eyes. ?I want to take you with me, but you have responsibilities here, to the Order. I can?t make you abandon those for my own selfish reasons.? He took one last look into her eyes, kissed her and then left her to join the War.

Suddenly the music changed and then stopped. He reached out to his Padawan and realized that she was with Master Jay?su and they were gearing up to go out into the cold.
    TAG: No One

---
    Outside the Temple of Light
    Treysk Jay?su and Alisha Tano looked down the stairs that lead from the entryway of the Temple out onto the icy river that laid before them. The river was frozen solid and a fresh coat of snow lay upon it. A slightly frigid breeze swept down the face of the Eastern mountain range and blew back up the face of the Western range.

Before they reached the entrance way, Jakran Ulda suddenly became violently ill. As he was making his way back to his quarters he could be heard mumbling something about rodent dung. So what started out as an expedition group of three was down to two.

As they stepped out on to the river they both sensed a darkened presence in Force. They both looked up and saw standing a short ways off a figure cloaked in black with two lightsabers hanging from his belt. The Dark man reached for one of the hilts and ignited it.
    TAG: Treysk, Alisha, and Silence

24. T-rex-Jedi

T-rex-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2011
    OOC: Okay, here I go!
    Sinre Approved

GoL Co-GM

Name: Antar most commonly known as "Silence"

Species: Human

Planet of Birth: Corellia

Appearance: 6?4" with a muscular body. He has dark brown hair, mustache, and Van Dyke beard; brown eyes, light skin, long scar that runs from above the eyebrow down to the bottom of his cheek on the right side of his face. He prefers to wear black clothing that cover everything except his hands and head with refined cortosis armor on his chest, arms, legs, and back.

Weapon Description: Combat knife and two lightsabers, one a blue-bladed lightsaber and the other a red-bladed lightsaber

Other equipment: R3-series droid named R3-BK that is painted black.

Vessel: Eta-5 Interceptor (painted completely black)

Personality: Because of his gruesome past, he is very quiet and reserved which makes it difficult to interact with others. Nevertheless, he can open up to individuals who he can sense a reason to trust and to those who are suffering as he can relate to them. He has a sense of morals that have been preserved despite living amongst the Sith. Despite putting his aggressive nature behind him, he is often haunted by memories and he doesn?t say much.

Powers and abilities: Due to not being a talkative person and selective personality, he is skilled in telepathy and uses it when amongst a large group of people. His other Force powers include basic telekinesis, Force lightning, Force choke, Force healing, and Tutaminis. He is also skilled in single lightsaber combat, mainly using swift and fast attacks.

Biography: He was born to a good family and was raised by loving parents till at the age of 4, his father disappeared during his job and his mother was killed by an agent from the One Sith. After a vain attack on the agent, the agent took the young boy to Korriban where his life changed from a peaceful setting to beginning his training as a fierce Sith warrior. However, it wasn?t the lure of power from the dark side that made him stay. As a result of painful training that turned him into a fierce warrior, he felt he had no choice till at the age of 18 (which was when Darth Krayt was killed and resurrected). By then, he became strong enough (both physically and by the Force) to break out of his training center and escape Korriban. From there till the end of the Second Imperial Civil War, he set out a journey of enlightenment (which involved finding his place in the galaxy, finding out his father turned out to be a Jedi who was briefly captured till he too escaped only to be killed on Ossus). Shortly thereafter, he found and joined the Guardians of Light, where he was properly instructed the ways of the Force (behind the scenes) till he became a Jedi Knight. After being knighted, Silence left briefly to meditate the importance of being a Jedi Knight till he received a vision of an ancient Jedi telling him to return to Saridona Prime.

IC: Silence
    Outside the Temple of Light

With his red-bladed lightsaber activated, Silence stood there as he saw the two individuals. It wasn't that he was evil, despite the dark side still strong in his ways. Instead, he was taken off guard by the presence of the two individuals. He didn't want to hurt them, but how could he trust them? Granted, igniting the lightsaber at first sight was probably something he shouldn't have done, but being forced to live with the Sith for most of his entire life has left old habits die hard, including taking a weapon when meeting strangers. Silence took a breather and raised his lightsaber to point at them, using his telepathy, You, identify yourselves. If they admitted to being Jedi or at least curious citizens, he would deactivate his lightsaber. If not, than trouble would ensue...

TAG: Treysk & Alisha

25. The_Zeltron

Sep 29, 2010

Knight Malt jumped at Shaula's touch, and she quickly lifted her hand as he looked up at her. It was a moment before he spoke.

"....Yeah, I just...." He rose to his feet. "...have a lot on my mind...that must have been it...I'm sorry for before, I truly am. I'm just a bit stressed. Maybe the Grandmaster is right, maybe I should have some meditation time....Anyway, I'm sorry." He brushed his hair back from his eyes, and wiped his brow. "..I have to go eat," he said, smirking just a bit.

Shaula smiled slightly, stepping aside. "Alright. Don't worry about before, though. May I still accompany you to the dining room?"

IC: Gaan Be'orar - Saridona Prime

Gaan paced restlessly. There was no more relief for her in the hallway than there had been in her chamber, and she still had not heard back from her Padawan. She assumed the girl was in audience with the acting Grand Master, who was doubtless giving her warning about a certain Mandalorian Jedi. Gaan shook her head a bit wearily, and turned to go back into her room. As she did so, she saw a flash of light out of the corner of her eye, and stepped toward it. Arriving above it, she gasped as she realized what had created the light, and reached out to gently lift it.... or rather them. Holding them tightly, she hugged them against herself, then turned and reentered her room. Seating herself on the bed, she caressed the items she held for several minutes, then, looking surprisingly happy, she stretched and curled up on the bed. Her last thought before falling asleep was, I can't believe they're here...

TAG: No one.... anyone who comes across her sleeping....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.