main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive The Shattered Galaxy: OOC Commentary / GM Triumvirate thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by GrandAdmiralJello , Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    So there's a random ISD jumping into the byss system, why?

2. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    No clue. Good question. Imperial reinforcements?

3. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    It looks like the Sith ships are all going to go kaboomy, which means my next trick might not be possible.

**shrugs**

If you'd like Thok, I'll have Lavos kill the newcomer. Just give the order.

4. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Done. Actually, he's breaking his rules of engagement given to him by the emperor...so technically he's a criminal.

QUICK! ARRE.....KILL HIM!

5. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Floating around space,
    Waiting to enter the fray,
    Bik Grohen just sits.

Awesome, a haiku. Maybe I should just risk the court marshall and enter the fray sans confirmation...

6. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    At the rate those ships are exploding, there might not be any ranking Sith officers left to court-martial you at all. ;)

7. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Heh, yeah. I do hope we've got something up our sleeve.

Or maybe we just can't fight to save our lives. I dunno, I'm far down on the chain of command.

And speaking of Chain of Command, has anyone seen Rebecca_Daniels? Jad's in limbo even more than Bik...

8. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Just putting out there that since the kidnappers are arriving in the city, My Cathar will be on the move as well.(As soon as I get a post up)

Good luck to my fellow kidnappers. And may god pity you.:)

-B-

9. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    I'm very, very sorry. I've been sick all week and I've been dealing with school. I don't know when my next post will be... might just PM you with the general idea, and let you write a semi-collab post.

10. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Edit: Guess I'll be trying to take out Bik now [face_laugh]

11. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    In the immortal words of Anakin Skywalker: You will try.

12. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Wondering if I should just try to jump in as well, since I haven't gotten any tags or responses yet.

13. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Who are you waiting for, and where Mitth?

14. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yea, I'm in a similar situation. I've been waiting for a reply for 3 weeks. I think it's time to move on. :p

Anyone willing to have either my mercenary character or Solo join them?

15. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    We could always use some mercenaries to kill of Ta Chume...

16. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Interesting...

Any specifics you have in mind?

17. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Something slow and painful....bonus points if you take out any other members of the royal family that are pro alliance.

18. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Oh great....another RANDOM ISD jumps into Byss....what is this, a wedding reception?

:p

19. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Sorry about that. :p

To the merc plotline, I'll have things back up and running shortly. I'm PMing Kahn to loop together plots, and I'll have responded to all the Alliance and merc TAGs by tomorrow.

Very, very sorry. I moved in with my girlfriend, and found it difficult to get back into the flow for a couple of weeks.

All mercs and Kessel players, and Alliance players, I'll be sorting everything out henceforth, and replacing Typo as the Alliance faction GM. [face_peace] Expect posts reconciling the lack of posting from Leia and the Supreme Commander as well, just so we're free of the opening confusion entirely.

20. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    I've been waiting for Khan_Iceay or the Sith for a tag after I signed a contract to be an "On Call" errand merc/bounty hunter. So far nothing.

That or else a tag from an allience smuggler I had been setting up ties to so that my character could figure out about the Alliance to report back to SW_Bob.

21. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Mitth, I'll speak to Kahn via PM now.

I believe you're waiting for him to respond to your Jensaarai character. If he isn't up for it, I'll have my Sith character contact you directly. [face_peace]

22. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    No worries. I'm sure everything will work out. And if my character has a little extra time, maybe I'll have her tackle the Ta'Chume situation as well. ;)

I've also been waiting for Nick to post but he hasn't logged on since the 30th, so I'm gonna move ahead with my Solo plotline. Maybe I'll cross paths with someone along the way. If anyone's interested, let me know.

23. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    HAHAHAHA. THE EMPEROR IS SHORT!

HAHAHAHAHA

24. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    I thought his post referred to him being tall? :confused:

25. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Well, that was what he wanted to appear as. Our ace intelligence officer just announced via indepth visual analysis that Iaius is infact....short :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.