main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive The Shattered Galaxy: OOC Commentary / GM Triumvirate thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by GrandAdmiralJello , Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Could I maybe just get some clarification as to where the ship I'm on is going and what it's supposed to do? That's essentially what's holding me back from posting.

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I was waiting for the group to arrive at Kessel, but I guess I could go ahead and make something up to stall for time until they arrive and to actually move the thread.

3. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Definitely still in on this, but I probably need to have a new character. I am disliking the current characters I have and will need to recreate.

-B-

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, Gun is waiting on a TAG from Chan who is waiting on a TAG from Chan. Shrug. PoT is absent, and Sarge221 tagged him last, I recall.

I just got bored of doing everything. If people (Sarge221, Chan, Gunny) want to move their ships to Kessel, I can keep up with things. But I don't really want to keep moving along the Kessel plotline myself.

5. Fisto_Hero

Fisto_Hero Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 14, 2008
    What characters are needed in this game? I am always looking to create what the GM needs.[face_peace]

6. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Well, okay. Let's just say this ungodly long hyperspace trip is over, and everyone's at Kessel. Now we can proceed, yes?

7. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Beast, any interest in forming a team of some sort? I could use a new charrie myself.

As for Jad... meh, I'll just post something, and shift responsibility for determining where we're going over to Rebecca_Daniels... assuming she's still playing.

8. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    As far as moving the Alliance ploline along, I can always include that in a post. MM's been waiting for me to respond to his post for some time, but I didn't do anything because I assumed that the story would move along with my needing to post in response.

9. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I was just thinking this over.

Would it be beneficial if I switched over my one character(Salla Vivek) from being a mercenary to being part of the Alliance? I haven't really done much with her so far and I was thinking that maybe this could give the Alliance players a hand in moving their plot along. Would it be too late for that? Or could that be possible?

In the meantime, I'll go ahead and get things moving with Solo.

10. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    I was just coming it to say that I couldn't do anything till you posted.:p

11. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    I was wondering why I started seeing Shattered Galaxies at the top of the list again and now I know <.< What I get for not looking at the Resource portion of the board much I guess [face_laugh]

12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, I've just TAGGED every Alliance player in a combined Zan-Sinre post. So hopefully you can go all take that and run with it. [face_peace]

I PM'd everyone I tagged, as well, so everyone should know. If I missed anyone, I apologise. [face_peace]

13. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    That's been my question. I've been asking for clarification for a while, and haven't gotten any information, which is why I haven't yet posted. I need info on what Capt. Stavus and her crew are supposed to do. I was confused back when we started this mission, and I'm even more confused now, what with the long break messing with my memory.

-Becca.

14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Well, why not decide amongst yourselves. It's a sandbox, you can do what you like, after a degree. Want to make a run on Rebel territory? Raid Kashyyyk? Murder a few Wookies? Entirely up to you.

Probably be best to call in to your faction leader, of course... Jello?

There will be a post from the Supreme Prophet shortly, just to highlight, whose in a foul mood and will be pushing his plans up a notch. ;) If there are any mercs hanging around Tund still, speak up and I'll get you moving. I was waiting for a few players who subsequently vanished, at last count, such as Genoochy.

15. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Okay, change of plans. I think I'm going to keep Salla as a mercenary and do something a little different with Han, depending on how this battle goes.

So, I guess you can go ahead and work her into that post you were talking about, Sinre.

16. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    Ah, good to be posting in Shattered Galaxies again :D

That takes care of my ex-frigate captain though. Was wondering if anyone had any plans for my stormtrooper. Last I checked I believe he had been returning to Coruscant with Admiral Thok and the rest of the Imperial fleet that captured Byss :cool:

17. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Well, you guys were supposed to go on an information raid through Sith space. Particularly, the areas of deepest darkside cloak--like Thule or Korriban. How you accomplish this is up to you: and you have the liberty to tag your Sith adversaries, although we might want to find out who's available to reply on behalf of the Sith.

But really, if you're ever stuck--PM me or post in here with specifics. Otherwise, we won't have any idea that you just need info.

As for myself, I'm trying to figure out what to do with my characters. The kidnapping attempt fell through, so I don't know whether to just simulate an attempt by myself or just abandon that whole plot point altogether.

18. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Snazzy. I'll hire her to do some destruction on Garos IV in my next post. PM will come to you when updated, as ever.

Lumiya could kidnap the Princess, if you wish, Jello. ;)

19. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Sinre, that would be tempting although it'd also be awkward, especially since the Emperor and Lumiya have come to some sort of concordance.

I've been meaning to post some sort of character development post, but papers keep getting in the way. Fortunately it looks as if things are going well.

Hm--actually, here's a thought. Lumiya could pretend to kidnap the princess (with her being none the wiser) in hopes of offering to the Sith leadership instead of the holocrons. She will, of course, brief the Emperor on it and he would relunctantly agree that it would be best to keep the princess in the dark to make it more convincing (we don't need to tag about that part in particular, we'll assume it happened.)

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Sounds good to me. A fake Holocron would risk discovery - something we could ill-afford.

21. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    So how do we want to arrange this?

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Joint post seems the most logical way, Jello.

23. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Anyone still here?

24. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    Sith leadership post coming up, soon as I can fit in the time to go back and review everything in one go. [face_devil]

25. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.