The Shaving Habits of Big DV

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Darth_Asabrush, Jul 18, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Asabrush Force Ghost

star 5
    This may seem trivial to most, but I just can't work out how Vader shaves. He must have to take ALL his head gear of atleast every two days to get that close great shave look we see in ROTJ.....I NEED ANSWERS!!!!
  2. Erin Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe he uses the Force to make his hair stop growing so he doesn't have to shave. Or whatever caused the scars on his head could also have permanently damaged the hair follicles.
  3. Herman Snerd Force Ghost

star 6
    Nah, the helmet automatically bathes his head with Nair twice a week.
  4. Sithman Chosen One

star 7
    Check out the top of his head, it has no hair whatsoever either! I bet the fall in the long ago rumored lava pit burnt the roots of all his hair, facial or not.
  5. Darth Exar Jedi Master

star 3
    Maybe its a sitch thing to just not have hair for some weird reason. I mean, think back, did Maul have hair? Nah, and the emperor, not Palpatine in Ep. I, I mean the emperor in 4, 5, and 6, you cant ever see his full head but its hard to picture him with hair anyways. And plus, since you are kinda corrupted and all from the dark side, maybe your body becomes corrupted and all growth stops. I dont know, maybe im just full of it too.
  6. Cigam Retah Force Ghost

star 5
    Ahh, but you forget Return of the Jedi.

He had VERY bushy eyebrows.

7. emilsson Chosen One

star 6
    Maybe DV shaves as an act of defiance against OB1 who may have a beard from ep2.
  8. Darth_Asabrush Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks for the thoughts guys....I personaly think he must of had an electric shaver strapped to the inside of his head gear....It's the only answer. I'm not too sure where the stubble went though!
  9. Darth_Servo Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I just want to give my gratitude and approval for the creation of this topic. Thank you so much :D
  10. Darth_Asabrush Force Ghost

star 5
    wouldn't it have been weird to see this really hairy face with really long hair when luke removes the helmet! It would of probably scared the living day lights out of me when I first saw it!.....Thank the maker for an electric shaver!
  11. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I always wondered about that. How about the man in the iron mask? Don't you think he would choke to death on all that hair?
  12. Primetime_Jedi Force Ghost

star 4
    You guys are all crazy! Vader had a full beard! Oh wait, sorry. That was Darth Kimball.

13. Darth_Asabrush Force Ghost

star 5
    The man in the iron mask.......hmmmmmm....thats a tricky one, trickier even than Vader....I wonder......
  14. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    The man in the iron mask probably chewed so much on his hair that he didn't need to shave.

DV on the other hand, hmmm, maybe he has this big bathroom in his meditation chamber. You know a tube with small plastic ducks in it, a big mirror and a gigantic electric razor. Oh wait, not an electric razor, it's probably a force razor, charged by blue bolts.
  15. Darth_Asabrush Force Ghost

star 5
    If so he probably wet shaved, which could get tricky. VD doesn't seem to get on with electricty.....I wonder....bubble bath or not?
  16. Obi Anne FF admin Celebrations, Europe

Administrator
    star 7
    Bubble of course, he bought one of those Barbielike bottles with pink foam in them.
  17. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    "I guess a lightsaber could be used as a shaver, if you were very, very good with it."
    - Luke, "Before the Storm"
  18. emilsson Chosen One

star 6
    Maybe shaving with a lightsaber is part of learning to control the Force. :)

About DV´s bath habits, I think he took bubble baths and played with his little plastic duck :).
  19. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
  20. emilsson Chosen One

star 6
    Of course it squeaked. :)
  21. Gav Daragon Force Ghost

star 5
    Maybe that's what the buttons on his chest were for, so he could control the shevr on the inside of his helmet.

Or maybe he got the Emperor to use his dark side lightning for electrolysis.
  22. Darth_Asabrush Force Ghost

star 5
    One button was for the shaver, one was for the electric toothbrush, another was for....Who knows!
  23. Gav Daragon Force Ghost

star 5
  24. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Just tell him if he needs someone to play with in the tub, I'll come over and play with him any night of the week. :)
  25. Darth_Asabrush Force Ghost

star 5
    LOL! Mara - wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.