main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Shaving Habits of Big DV

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Darth_Asabrush, Jul 18, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Asabrush

Darth_Asabrush Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 21, 2000
    If the admins banned us this thread would die! I could'nt let that happen.

Yodaman don't say I didn't warn you!

2. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    That's true, the thread must live on...

Let's change the name of this thread to "Vader fans unite!" :)

3. emilsson

emilsson Force Ghost star 6

Oct 5, 1998
    Good call, Mara though it means I´m in trouble because I am really a Luke fan :).

4. BEV1138

BEV1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2000
    For the record, Darth Vaders meditation chamber doubles as a bath/heated indoor pool. He also has a 'fill suit with water' button on his chest, just in case. As for shaving, he constructed his own lightshaver.

5. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    LOL Lightshaver. I like that!

VADER FANS UNITE!!!!!!!!!(especially if they have a theory on his personal hygene habits) ;)

6. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Vader stands on the bridge, it is just the cold space outside. Suddenly the officers hear:drip, drip floosh. Vader smiles and says, I understand that you are very jeaulous because I can bathe standing.

7. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    emillson: A Luke fan? Are you sure?

By the way, as this is the all new Vader Fans Unite Thread!!!!!! Whats your fave DV line?
    Mine is: "Yeah baby yeah!" oops sorry wrong film (mind you that would be quite comical if DV shouted that after killing some imperial officer!):)

"You underestimate the power of the Dark Side. If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny"

8. Erin Kenobi

Erin Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2000
    My favorite DV line is in my sig.

9. DarthSean

DarthSean Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 2000
    My fav Vader line?Read below:

"Don't get too cocky about this technological terror you've constructed.The ability to destroy a planet,is insignificant,next to the power of the Force."

And then he almost chokes the life outta Captain Motti.:)

10. emilsson

Oct 5, 1998
    Asabrush, I refer you to my post above ying and yang and the balance of nature ( or of the Force, if you will ). Your line made me think blasphemous thoughts of DV = Britney Spears ;).

Here´s my choice among all the DV lines: "Asteroids do not concern me Admiral. I want that ship, not excuses."

As Obi Anne knows I´m also thinking on Darth Vader as the shepherd of the Sith sheep apprentice Darth Dolly ( yes, I mean the cloned sheep ). Maybe DV also cuts Dolly´s as an act of meditation ;).

11. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    Great lines guys! DV has the coolest lines in all the SW movies, dont you think? (not that we are biased or anything!)

emilsson: LOL! You mention sheep. Don't get me questioning his sexuality again;)

12. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    The best Vader-related line in the whole trilogy isn't even spoken by Vader:

"Lord Vader. The fleet has moved out of light spee... GAK!"

:D

13. yodaman

yodaman Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 26, 1999
    "Arrrghhh!!!"--After Luke knocks him off the platform in ESB.

Classic.

14. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    I'm not a DV fan but I will continue to post here anyway.

Vader's best line, his breathing of course.

By the way you wondered earlier how DV could smoke when he has astma problems. Don't you understand that he already has a respirator, how much worse can his lungs get.

15. Erin Kenobi

Erin Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2000
    Not much worse I suppose.

16. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    Obi Anne: Not a Vader fan? tut tut.....You have a point about his lungs though!

Yeah, some of the best lines that bring to mind images of Vader are the ones that are spoken in his presence....eg:What Dark Lady Mara said!

17. emilsson

Oct 5, 1998
    Yeah, all Vader needs to do is be in a scene and it will look great. I have to say it gets better with each movie. If we´re talking evilness, he is at his best in ESB mesa thinks.

18. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Yes, in ROTJ you think of him more as a hero than a villain. His outfit is better in ROTJ.

And Darth Asabrush, I'm actually a Han fan.

19. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    You guys are right. We are introduced to this "dark knight" character who is evil yet seems to be controlled by Tarkin in ANH. In ESB DV really gets into the role of Dark Lord of the Sith. There is some serious evil going on there! ROTJ..what can I say....he shows himself as the nice guy we all know and love!

20. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    In ANH Tarkin is holding his leash. In RotJ Palpy is holding his leash. But in ESB...

That's real Vader! ;)

21. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Of course and that is also the only film in wich we can see his bathroom/meditation chamber.

22. emilsson

Oct 5, 1998
    That´s the only bad thing about ROTJ, there was too little of DV´s chamber. On the other hand, I wonder if he and Palpy played pinball in the Death Star Throne Room. There are some things that really looks like they can be used as pinball machines.

23. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    I have this image of DV bathing his toes in ESB, when you see him in his meditation chamber. I'm convinced that just before the imperial officer walks in (I'm not sure if it is Veers or Piett) that he has just switched his Best of the Carpenters CD off.....As for the Throne Room I swear I saw a packman machine!;).....You guys remember packman don't you?:)

Dark Lady: In ESB DV holds his own leash!

24. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Wouldn't it be fun to see DV and Palpy playing pinball, I mean would using the force be cheating.

25. Darth_Asabrush

May 21, 2000
    Vader plays by his rules! If he says using the force isn't cheating, then who's gonna argue? Not me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.