main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Shoe in ROTJ

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by master-kylekatarn, Jan 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. master-kylekatarn

master-kylekatarn Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2003
    Hey I've read somewhere that there is a shoe from a crew member in ROTJ somewhere.... does anybody know where it is??

2. Latorski

Latorski Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    I thought it was the asteroid scene in ESB. I'm sure someone could post a picture.

3. General_Windu

General_Windu Jedi Master star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    Yea it's in the Astroid field in The Empire Strikes Back.

4. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    There is a thread somewhere in CT that has a picture of the shoe, or was it the potatoe? Either way, there is a picture in here somewhere. I'll look for it when I get home.

I also thought that the thread with the picture in it was an official thread, but I was wrong, or I missed it in the thread index. :(

5. Spacehunter24

Spacehunter24 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    The potato and the show are both in the asteroid field in ESB. The shoe is right after Han returns to his seat, and there's a shot looking out through the canopy. The shoe comes from the bottom left corner and travels toward the upper right corner. It's mostly just the sole that's visible. The potato is the very next shot I believe, again looking forward through the canopy, traveling from the bottom right corner towards the upper left corner. Use slow-motion to see them.

6. Rogue_Leader7

Rogue_Leader7 Jedi Youngling

Dec 30, 2003
    ACTUALLY..I heard that it was a potatoe in ESB, and that they used a shoe to make a ship in ROTJ...it said that during the pre-movie "Q&A" things that show before movies start at theatres

7. Spacehunter24

Spacehunter24 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    There is supposed to be a shoe in ROTJ somewhere during the Battle of Endor, but the website I found revealed a potato and a show in the ESB asteroid field. I watched it myself, and I saw both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.