main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Sign-Off Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Ellbobin, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    As many of you will be going tonight, I started this thread.

Post when you're leaving!

2. TheUnknownSyn

TheUnknownSyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2003
    UnknownSyn, signing off. ;)
    Going to be picked up by a buddy in half an hour, movie starting in 2 hours....*breaths* Byeeeeeee~ *click*

3. Muellman

Muellman Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    Muellman, signing off as well. I'll be heading from Gainesville to Orlando now, and then getting in line for the digital showing. :D I wanna thank Garth and Windy for all their help and support in keeping this forum civilized, spoiler-free, and most of all, fun. Thanks again, and I'll see you all on the other side.

MTFBWY. Over and out.

4. Worst_Jedi_Ever

Worst_Jedi_Ever Jedi Master star 1

Jan 13, 2004
    Okay, I'm heading out of work and won't have access to a computer until after I've seen it. Have fun, and hang in there to those of you who won't get to see ROTS tonight. And thanks again to all of you, mods especially, for making the lead-up to this movie so much fun!

The next time I visit NSA, my life will have been changed forever...

This is Worst_Jedi_Ever, signing off.

WJE

5. TomPiltoff

TomPiltoff Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2005
    Leaving for dinner soon, I dunno if I'll have access to a computer before I go to the movies.

Have fun all, and enjoy.

6. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    Ok guys, this is it. I'm leaving. I am trying my best to stay calm, but on the inside I can hardly contain my excitement. :D

JPK out. :p

EDIT: I am so excited that I can't spell.

7. silvermark

silvermark Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2001
    I'm out to see an advance 7:00PM EST screening. So long to 3NS and thanks for everything. I'll miss being an EPIII virgin :(

8. Wally44

Wally44 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 10, 2005
    Thanks for the great reviews, stories, etc. I have loved being in 3NS this past month or so. I'm leaving work in 10 min, then hitting the road to Minneapolis to see the Sithies. ;) Thanks so much again everyone! This will be a movie experience to remember forever!

Peace!

Wally

9. drth sidious

drth sidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 1999
    Heading out to meet up with some friends, then off to the theater. See ya on the other side!

10. Soothsayer

Soothsayer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    So jealous.

I can not make a midnight show....but I will be in line waiting in 24 HOURS!!!!

11. AnakinMoonwalker

AnakinMoonwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2002
    I'm going in

12. beedubew

beedubew Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    I am heading to dinner and then off to the theater. Excited doesn't properly describe how I feel. I will be posting later tonight.

Bee

13. Darth_Banal

Darth_Banal Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 22, 2002
    Darth_Banal signing off. 7+ hours to go...

14. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003
    OMG, I'm out peeps! At 6pm there was already a line starting, so I'm heading out now. C3 definitely prepared me to wait in line for four hours, and this time, it's not just Hayden on the phone. :p

4.5 hours!!! :D :D

I love you guys. [:D]

15. 3263827

3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 1999
    Well folks, I'm heading out the door. Picking up some friends, getting some dinner, then getting in line. Only 4 short hours to go!

I hope you all have a great time tonight! Cya on the flip side.

16. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    "C3 definitely prepared me to wait in line for four hours, and this time, it's not just Hayden on the phone. :p"

Bummer, Amanda. If I knew that you were in there listening to Hayden too, I would have tried to find you.

In any case, I'll be leaving shortly as well. I tried to take a nap after work, but my heart was beating so fast that I didn't sleep for more than a half-hour.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    revenge of the wind!

17. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    I just called the theater and the guy REFUSED to tell me how big the line is. Even though the guy I talked to two hours ago was very helpful.

18. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    OK...I'm out. Talk to you all in a few hours! Hopefully everyone will be in here posting. I'm dying to find out if it moves you all as much as it did me.

19. Anakin_Darth

Anakin_Darth Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Oh my Gosh, I'm in tears right now. This is it, the moment I've been waiting for for over ten years. For some it was a 28 year journey, and I hope you all enjoy the greatest movie of all time. Time to line up One. Last. Time. This is Anakin_Darth, signing off.

May The Force Be With You All!!!!!!

20. zacdilone

zacdilone Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2004
    And I head out the door...don't know whether to be happy or sad. The end of a really cool era. I'm in the job I am today because of a journey that began one summer day in 1977 when my Dad took me to see "that new space movie."

I know I will enjoy the film. But I hate to see it end. And don't talk to me of TV shows and cartoons...without the crowd, the popcorn, and that 20th Century Fox fanfare, it's just never going to be the same.

May the Force Be With You All!

Zac D.

21. Darth_Sacrilicious

Darth_Sacrilicious Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 30, 2003
    Getting ready to head out soon. I look forward to hearing what everyone thinks of it.

22. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    Off to the movies I go!

23. da_muzzy

da_muzzy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2005
    Apparently my group has an extra midnight ticket. I was originally gonna see it on Friday at 6:30 pm. My group is second in line there and they start letting people in at 10 pm, but I am leaving in an hour and a half with my stormtrooper outfit. It belongs to a friend. 250 dollars off ebay. 12 pound blaster rifle. Fans under armpit and crotch. Suit itself weighs quite a bit and takes half an hour to put on. Also the helmet changes your voice. Might as well sign off now. CYA.

edit: How have people already seen it other than the charity premieres?

24. NorCalBirdz

NorCalBirdz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 28, 2004
    Well this is it. I'm leaving for my church youth group now and then heading straight to the theatre after that. I've got my portable DVD player, Episode II, and PSP in tow. See ya guys later!

25. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    I'm going to get ready so as soon as my dad's meeting is over we can leave! :D :D :D

See y'all on the other side and MTFBWY!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.