1. RPF Award Voting has Begun!

Click here to view the ballot!

Star Wars The Silent Cities of Coruscant - A game for everyone

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by LordTroepfchen, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Trieste Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wuher
    Coruscant Slums

"Threat: Tell me what has happened here, or lose a head meatbag!" the bronze droid said as he pointed his rifle at the bartender's noggin without the muzzle even wavering a scintilla.

Wuher knew right now that he was dead. Not going to be dead. He was dead currently. At this moment in time. Right now. This was the afterlife and he was being punished for years of discriminating against droids. This was some avenging angel who was going to kill him over and over. And it was going to call him meatbag every time. Wuher had never heard anybody called a meatbag before so maybe in some culture it was a high compliment, but Wuher only found it insulting. This was going to be a very long afterlife.

And a limp breeze stirred against his cheek. This didn't feel like the afterlife. No, Wuher realized, he was still very much alive. Well, at least for the moment. He needed to make sure that he perpetuated his vital condition. Maybe it can be reasoned with, Wuher thought. Droids were supposedly very rational things. Wuher had never let one be in his bar long enough to find out, but that's what everyone said and he supposed that everybody was probably right. The bartender hesitated, choosing his words carefully.

"I don't know," Wuher said, slowly, deliberately, "All I know is that one moment I was on Tatooine in my bar and then I blacked out and now I'm here. You're the first..." Wuher was going to say "being", but that would have been inaccurate. "Thing" might have insulted the droid and insulting someone with a blaster rifle pointed at your head was usually a bad idea. "I haven't seen anybody else here," Wuher backtracked, "I was hoping I'd find someone who did know."

Then Wuher realized something. There wouldn't just be a droid on this empty planet. That wouldn't make any sense. This droid was probably owned by someone. Maybe they knew what was going on here.

"Say, you got a master or somebody?" Wuher asked with a surprising amount of confidence.

TAG: Twysper, whomever
  2. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    ~IC~Dash Rendar

Upon entering the Maglev, the first thing that greeted Dash was the nozzle of a blaster... and the strange man behind it. Having a blaster pointed at one's face certainly gets your attention. With Dash's own blaster still in hand and levelled at the person's gut, he had to refraining from pulling the trigger to rid himself of the threat.

"Thank the gods, you´re not one of them!" Behind the somewhat ill appearance of the man, there was a look that might pass as relief among the fear as he lowered the blaster from Dash's face. "How long have you been here?" The man asked as he ducked into the passenger compartment. "Go down, snipers."

Crouching down as instructed and and focusing on his surroundings for any sign of them, Dash kept his blaster ready in anticipation for a possible attack.

"I've only been here for a moment... and been shot at several times." Dash whispered, his tone conveyed his annoyance at the situation. "Can you tell me what the heck is going on here? What did you mean by 'one of them'?"

Tag: Joran Conoc (GM)
  3. TheSithGirly Jedi Knight

star 3
    Kreia
    Streets of Coruscant

The man had power. And power was like a burning light in the dakr in a world so barren and emptied of it. It was like Coruscant, the place of power was hungry for it. Absorbing it, as it felt it belonged here.

"My name is Kreia. Greetings, Sith." Was Kreia´s surprising welcome from behind. As she saw him rise. She had kept her presence concealed. From Sion. The Jedi. But now she allowed at least to glimmer in the force, if not radiate as much as all the others here.

"You are on Coruscant and that for unknown reasons, except they are known to you." She politely said, with her usual humorless voice.

Tag: DarthXan
  4. DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Master

star 4
    Mace Windu
    Jedi Temple

His violet blade hissed alive and was already rising, as he leaped into the attacker. Intercepting him midair. A Dark Jedi. Surely no Sith. Not powerful, but what power he held was strange, mysterious. Unknown to him.

Master Windu pushed the elder Master Sinube out of the way and his face grew grim. His blade hurled upwards to push the attackers into the same direction. But he did not intent to deliver the final strike, yet. First they would need to know and then only if they had to deliver the fatal blow.

After all they were three Jedi.

Tag: LordT, Sirak
  5. spycoder9 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yoda
    Jedi Temple

The Force leads him.

He follows the Force.

The power of the newly reopened Dark Side, pealed open like a piece of fruit, was filling Yoda up like a monster, an internal monster. He had never been a monster, had always been a caring teacher and mentor. A failed master. He had failed Dooku. He had failed everyone. And the Dark Side cared for him. Cared for actually anyone who wished to follow the Dark Side. It opened like the fruit, it opened like a door, and Yoda ate the fruit, he went in the door. His outside figure had yet to transform, but Yoda doubted it would be long.

The Temple had always been his home, the place he had lived in for years. And now it seemed as if it was a curse, a sham he had been living his whole life. But he had to pay final respects. He wondered if their happened to be others in there, like his long time friend Master Windu, or Obi-wan. This place was too strange for words. And he liked strange. Strange transformed him.

[image=http://www.postavy.cz/obrazky/yoda-4425.jpg]

As he turned toward the steps of the temple, he encountered a young woman. He looked up at her, raised his cane, and wrapped her leg. ?What are you doing?? he asked, and was surprised at how shocking his voice sounded. How dark. It dripped with the dark side, his kind voice gone most likely forever. He growled softly, loud enough for the woman to perhaps hear him.?Well?? he asked, shouting then.

TAG: Sithy, others at Temple
  6. Ktala Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Chewbacca
    Streets, Coruscant

"Don't worry about it," Han replied to Chewbacca's comment. Chewbacca gave him a strong 'WOFF!' sound. That was Han's comment to just about anything. Han gave a wave of his hand. "We'll probably be better off without him, anyway. I hate to say it, but I don't trust him."

Well... Chewbacca couldn't argue with THAT feeling. What had happened in the years, that would cause that to happen, Chewbacca wondered...well, besides his supposedly own death. Well, that was another time. And it wasnt now. And he SURE wasnt about to let it happen. And looking at Han, it obviously didint happen until a very long time. So, he had plenty of time. And he had to focus on whatever this strangeness that was happening now.

Chewbaca was glad however, when Han chose one of the pedestrian skywalks leading from the spaceport. Eventually, they all led to the Senate District and ultimately, their goal, so it shouldn't be too hard from here. If got them off the ground. The Princess's voice suddenly spoke up, reminding him that it was not just them.

"Han," Leia spoke up softly from behind him. "Sorry I haven?t spoken as much as needed."

"Huh?" He spun around to face her, offering a reassuring smile. "You did fine. You worry too much." He came up alongside her, draping an arm over her shoulder. "Your diplomatic skills wouldn't have done much good against those lizards anyway."

Chewbacca gave a soft warble in agreement.

"Oh, you old, dirty smuggler," Leia replied. "I?m surprised you didn?t run away like you always did." She giggled, and Chewbacca turned his head to hide the grin, as he gave a soft chuckle.

"So, what are we doing now?"[/i] Leia asked.

Chewbacca stopped walking, and turned back around.

"Raaarrr! Whhurrr grooowl..."
    {"I dont like this. Smells like a trap!"} Chewbacca growled softly.

Why bring all these different people here? Why scatter everyone all over the place, and tell them nothing? Heck, what if whatever ship they were walking towards was not exactly friendly. Something did not feel right. It was one thing to fight against the Empire. You knew where you stood. This felt like one big sort of ... test. Experiment. Something much bigger than the Empire. Or Rebels.

Could it be the Jedi? Or other Force types? Chewbacca gave a soft growl at the thought. That would not be good at all.

He sniffed the air around them, as he watched the other skywalks around them carefully.

TAG: Han, Spycoder, LordT
  7. darthhelinith Jedi Master

star 5
    IC: Darth Vader

"I'M NOT YOUR APPRENTICE!"

Vader relished the anger that welled up inside of Starkiller at his comment.
    Good.
    Behind his black mask, he smirked. Feeding off the reeking emotions of his weapon.
    The dark side flexed and flowed in pleasure, seeding doubt in the boy's mind. Vader felt his own confidence increasing with every passing moment, although he did not let it cloud his judgements. Starkiller was still dangerous, like trying to tame a wild beast.

The dark side whispered to the Dark Lord of the Sith, plotted with him...

A slight movement whipped the dark lord's cloak around his ankles, as he shifted his weight slightly. Time seemed to slow as the young man ducked to avoid Vader?s decapitating blow and swung his own blade viciously to bisect the dark lord. Vader met the blade with his own, again in his characteristically heavy strike; the weight behind which locked the blades together with a vicious crash and slight complaint from the inner workings of both hilts. In such close quarters, Vader felt in his element as he towered over the weapon he had created with new confidence reeking off him, cloaking him in the power of the Dark Side. The lightsaber lock served him well, allowing him to face Starkiller eye to eye.

"You consider yourself free of me and yet you still tainted. Still marked. Still full of hate and anger... and fear... not at all a Jedi."

Vader let his words hang in the air around them as he attempted to throw Starkiller?s blade off his own with the sort of strength that could only be mustered through the unique combination of prosthetics, sith alchemy and the force.

TAG: SubZero
  8. Sith-I-5 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC: Ensign Ewlla Iillor, Jedi Temple steps

The solitude at the base of the steps countered her determination to remain alert, and she almost missed his approach, but something of her adventure with the Terminator snake must have rubbed off on her, for she managed a messy hop-skip to one side, and looked down in time to see the blur of the gnarled walking stick sweep past where she had been standing a moment before!

?What are you doing?? The elfin-eared owner of the weapon called up to her, from about the height of her knee. Then it growled. ?Well??

?What am I doing?? She couldn?t help retorting in kind, glaring down at her diminutive assailant. ?You attacked me; what are YOU doing??

As she looked him over, taking in his tridactyl clawed toes, and, oh boy, what looked a lot like a lightsabre at his waist.

Eyebrows raising of their own accord, she modulated her manner somewhat.
    ?Um, I am trying to create a small fire to do some smoke signals??

Tag: Master Yoda, Commander Cody, anyone else.
  9. spycoder9 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yoda
    Jedi Temple Steps

The young woman.

Barking.

At him.

He was so angry, yet he withheld it. It felt good to let the anger roam your body, yet he couldn?t reveal it to her. ?So very sorry. I just wanted to know if you had any idea how you got here?? he asked calmly and kindly, looking innocent. ?And why in the Force would you wish to create a signal? However we got here, I don?t think we were meant to leave so soon!?

TAG: Sithy
  10. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    IC: Darth Krasus
    Somewhere on Coruscant

Krasus walked. And walked. And walked.

Wherever he walked, emptiness reigned.

That in itself did not unsettle him. As a Sith apprentice, he had spent many months exploring the surface of Korriban on his own - searching the tombs for useful artifacts, learning to read the ancient Sith runes, combing the abandoned buildings for traces of forgotten knowledge. He was comfortable being alone ... it was just being alone on Coruscant that felt wrong.

He traced a scorch mark on a wall with one gloved hand. Recent, he thought. The wind and rain had not yet worn it away. Someone had fired a blaster here within the last few days ... and that someone was now gone. Where? Why?

There was a ripple in the Force. Someone was behind him: someone with cloaking skills at least as good as his, if she had managed to come this close without him noticing. "My name is Kreia," a voice rang out - Krasus surmised that she had revealed herself intentionally, at that moment, as a gesture of peace. "Greetings, Sith."

With deliberate slowness, Krasus let his hand fall and turned around. An old woman stood before him - old, hooded and cloaked like a Jedi, but she was no servant of the Light. He could tell that much. She would not have sought him out if so. He inclined his head slightly in acknowledgment.

"You are on Coruscant and that for unknown reasons, except they are known to you."

"As are you," Krasus returned coolly. She had offered her name, thus: "I am Krasus."

TAG: TSG
  11. Sith-I-5 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC: Ewlla Iillor

?We suspect that many more people, from different times, have been beamed in all over the city. We are hoping that a smoke signal will draw them in towards the Temple, where we can consolidate our forces.?

On impulse, the ensign extended a slender hand of greeting down to the green alien.

?I am Ewlla Iillor, Judicial Forces. And yourself??

Tag: Master Yoda
  12. Twysper Jedi Youngling

HK-47
    Coruscant Slums

"I don't know," Were the first words HK-47 heard. Lowering his rifle, he started to walk away, having no interest in the meatbag. In any other circumstances, he would have killed the human, but he was too busy trying to figure out what had happened, and more importantly- where his master was. Only a few steps away the meatbag continued to talk, "All I know is that one moment I was on Tatooine in my bar and then I blacked out and now I'm here. You're the first..."

HK-47 stopped, at first he thought the meatbag was playing an elaborate prank on him- maybe Revan even staged this- he did program the droid to call every organic a 'meatbag' after all. This new information meant that this meatbag was in the same situation as HK. They were lost; and HK-47 had no idea where to start. One of the valuable features programmed into him was a connection to the Holonet, yet it was malfunctioning. That left him without any data on the era, or any recent events.

"I was hoping I'd find someone who did know."

HK-47 nodded in agreement. He knew if he could find Revan, everything would be fine.

"Say, you got a master or somebody?" The meatbag asked.

HK-47 thought this over. If this meatbag was sent by Revan, this could very well be a test of loyalty. Perhaps Revan wanted HK-47 to kill the meatbag. On the other hand, the liquid fleshbag could be telling the truth. That did not mean the meatbag could be trusted. Trying to conclude, HK ruled out the possibility of this being a test. Revan would not go to such lengths. Nevertheless, Revan was his creator; HK-47 would never betray the creator. That left truth, thus the meatbag could live.

"Answer: Affirmative, meatbag. If my calculations are correct, he should be on this planet, but nowhere nearby. Statement: And he is the destination." HK-47 walked off, using what knowledge he had of Coruscant to find a way out of the slums. There was much to do. Revan was expected his droid to be by his side, and where was that droid? Conversing with a meatbag that was no ally to Revan. HK hoped the meatbag would not follow. Without his assassination protocol, he had no reason to kill the meatbag. However, if HK-47's conclusion was correct- there would be no one around to see his dark deed.

Tag:
    Trieste, anyone else. (LordT? (to point HK & Wuheur to Revan))
  13. Trieste Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wuher
    Coruscant Slums

The bronze droid hesitated before it answered. In that moment, Wuher wondered whether or not droids actually thought. Sure, they had to process information, but was it anything like real sentient thought? Wuher had never hung out around a droid long enoguh to fidn out. The truth was that he really didn't care either.

"Answer: Affirmative, meatbag. If my calculations are correct, he should be on this planet, but nowhere nearby. Statement: And he is the destination," the droid said and then promptly started walking away. If the droid did spend any time thinking, obviously it wasn't about whether or not to observe basic protocols of good manners towards beings. Whoever the master of this droid was could use to program in some respect for other sentient beings into it.

The fact that it was a droid didn't make Wuher inclined to spend time with it. The fact that it had a gun--which Wuher did not--made him even less interested in hanging around the droid. The fact that there was no one else that Wuher had run into on this empty planet meant that he didn't have a choice.

"Well..." Wuher took a deep breath. He didn't like what he had to say, but unfortunately that was usually the way of things that you had to say, "Can I come with you? I'd like to meet your master. Maybe he knows what's going on here."

TAG: Twysper
  14. DeepRegret Jedi Youngling

star 1
    ~The Roster~

1. LordTroepfchen (GM): Anakin Skywalker, Pre-TPM; Obi Wan "Ben" Kenobi, Around the time he confronted A´Sharad Hett
    2. DarthSubZero: Galen Marek/Starkiller Just Before his Duel With The Emperor.
    3. Ceillean: Jaina Solo, FotJ
    4. Kahn_Iceay: Yusanis Before his Duel with Darth Revan.
    5. HanSolo29: Han Solo, NJO - a few months after Chewie's death; Lieutenant Han Solo, during his time with the Imperial Navy - prior to rescuing a certain Wookiee
    6. Sir_Draco: Luke Skywalker, beginning of The Empire Strikes Back
    7. darthhelinith: Darth Vader ESB
    8. Spycoder9: Leia Organa, following the Death of Anakin Solo, Yoda, right after his death
    9. TheSithGirly: Kreia/DarthTraya, Time of her final return to Dantooine; Darth Zion, same; Darth Nihilus; (at LordTs request and I´ll make him appear later)
    10. A_Sith_and_a_Vampire: The One, just before the arrival of Revan
    11. Mitth_Fisto: Vuffi Raa, just prior to Lando's duel with Rokur Gepta
    12. DarkLordoftheFins: Cade Skywalker, prior to arriving on Tatooine and Mace Windu, after the Sith Lord was revealed, before he enters the office
    13. Sith-I-5: Ewlla Iillor, my younger game version, starting where The Machine Wars: Star Wars versus Terminator got locked.
    14. SirakRomar: Jacen Solo, End of TUF, pre-JINO; Tera Sinube, right after "Lightsaber Lost"
    15. Sawn_Kassal: Revan, End of KOTOR
    16. darthramza: Evelios D'Rtan, of Tide of Flames fame, adapted for Star Wars use and immediately prior to the events of that game, and Anakin Solo, immediately prior to the Junior Jedi Knights series.
    17. Ktala: Chewbacca, Immediately after EP VI - ROTJ
    18. Corellian_Outrider: Dash Rendar, ESB, Shortly after the Escape from Hoth. Before events of SOTE
    19. SkywalkerShine: Mi, during the kidnap by the criminal gang leader Grintlok, and Celeste Morne, before killing Constable Noana Sowrs
    20. DarthXan318: Darth Krasus (OC), approximately at the end of Integrated Balance of Power
    21. Gurthrim_Lah: C-3PO At the very moment before the stormtrooper's blaster fire hit him on Cloud City in ESB
    22. Cad Bane: Jaxxon Twelve drunken hours after defeating Valence on Aduba-3
    23. CPL_Macja: [link
  15. DeepRegret Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Coruscant, Apartment

?Confer you on the level of Jedi Knight, the Council does. But agree on you taking this boy as your Padawan learner, I do not!?

Obi-Wan perked his head up, on a single knee, aligning his gaze with that of the wise Master Yoda.

?Qui-Gon believed in him.?

Looking down, the Jedi Master gave out a sigh. He was not fully certain where this path would lead.

?The Chosen One the boy may be. Nevertheless, grave danger I fear in his training.?

?Master Yoda, I gave Qui-Gon my word. I will train Anakin,? Obi-Wan said earnestly. ?Without the approval of the Council if I must.?

?Qui-Gon's defiance, I sense in you. Need that, you do not,? the wise sage snapped. It was true enough, however.

?Agree with you the council does,? he turned around. So does that mean, then... ?Your apprentice, Skywalker will be.?

Just as he lowered his head to bow, the world around him disappeared in the bat of an eyelid. Suddenly, in an room filled with an aroma he had only ever encountered in the most elegant of apartment suites, Obi-Wan was alone.

TAG: Anyone, LT?
  16. LordTroepfchen Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: Congrats to you guys. Silent City won a best game award, but let´s fae it, if any game wass ever carried by it´s players it was this one! So congrats!

Velon
    Maglev, Senate District

"The Droids!" He yelled and indeed a shot rang through the window. "Alpha´s, but none as I recognized them ever. Might be from an special unit or anything." He looked over to Dash and another two shots burned the seats nearby. "You don´t look like you are a Unitologist or Technocrat?" He said and leaned back. "Where are you from?" And above them they heard metal on metal, as something landed on top of the train.

Tag: Corellian Outrider

Laxxon the Reborn & Obi Wan Kenobi
    Jedi Temple

The Reborn was caught by surprise. The attack of the black Jedi was like nothing he had ever seen. He blocked the first strike and was caught by the second. The hand was severed. A burning stomp remaining. The man screamed out in pain, but tried to raise his second to unleash a wave of energy against that superior fighter. Obi Wan was with him immediately. Blocking the lightning and kicking the man to the floor. He stayed there, crying in pain, holding the burned remains of his right arm.

Tag: Fin, Sirak, myself

Mandalore
    Monumental Plaza

They had reached the Monumantel Plaza without further encounters. But the plaza itself was probably not what they had expected. It was almost crowded. Hundreds of the so called Taung, as Jacen had called them, were there. Basilisk Wardroids. They gnarled in their strange language. Not realizing they were watched from above as the group of Han, Leia and Chewie arrived up there. The Princess had stayed back, waiting for them nearby. She was simply to afraid to join them.

[image=http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x124/RevanCoorr/1300redyellowdark-1.jpg]

But the most interesting thing was, that there was not only and army of Taung with war droids and obviously in a bad mood. They had a ship. And not any ship, but a YT series ship. Standing amidst their people, the Taung was obviously searching it.

On the sideline, abobe the other Taung stood a single man with a bronze mask that had an all too familiar t-slit in it´s center.

Mandalore. Mandalore the Second or Mandalore the Survivor his people had called him when he had been brought here. And now they were looking to him for answers. For asolution. And the only soluton was, what he had in front of him. A ship he did not understand. Looking up he wondered how many peole had come here, by now. One of his parol had not reported back. Another one reported a Sith. None of Droma´s. But another Sith. It was a hostile world. As hostile as Dxun had been. But in a darker, more sneaky way.

Tag: Hs29, Ktala, Spycoder

K-7
    Streets

The target was identified. The target was not a priority. It had to be removed.

K-7 unclooaked right in front of Vuffi, as he was about to begin his scan. His long, sleek gun pointed at the samaller droid. He had to move fast. The other subject was not to be hurt. And that was a priority.

Tag: Sirak, Mitth

17. DeepRegret Jedi Youngling

star 1
    IC: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Coruscant, Streets

After a slow and meticulous descent down the flight of steps within the grand residential complex and finally out into the streets, he had little doubt; this was Coruscant. ?I forgot how attentive I am,? he thought. ?I'm sure Qui-Gon would be proud of my keen observation skills.?

Although he had discipline over his mind, he found there was a lot of clutter obscuring his ability to think clearly. Recently, that had become quite a problem. His head was flooded with thoughts of his new apprentice, young Anakin Skywalker, and the vow he made to train him. He felt compelled to meditate, to better understand Qui-Gon's viewpoint of his Padawan's future, or at least out of courtesy for his dear friend. Where were the Jedi now? What exactly happened to bring him here? Did this have something to do with finally becoming a Jedi Knight? It was too early to piece together anything solid, and perhaps after all he was making a bigger fuss out of this than he should. But still, it irked him.

Straightening his robe, he clasped his hands together and prepared to make his way back to the temple, though he only took one step forward before he stopped again. He stared intensely, at a small gathering over the other side of the street. A droid that had just uncloaked itself. Wait, two droids now and a human, he noticed. Generally Obi-Wan would not concern himself with the business of others, but there was a peculiarity about the atmosphere surrounding these characters. The fact that a droid would need to cloak itself in such an area as this insinuated that he was not here on friendly terms either. Oh, and the fact that he was now pointing his gun at one of them also led him to the same conclusion again.

?I wouldn't do that if I were you,? he warned, steadily approaching the droid.

TAG: Sirak (thanks for letting me join you), Mitth, LT.
  18. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    IC: Han Solo
    Streets, Approaching Monument Plaza

Leia giggled, no doubt teasing him. "I?m surprised you didn?t run away like you always did."

Han's mouth unhinged in mock surprise before his expression screwed up into a frown. He knew she had only been joking, but was there also some truth to her accusation? Somehow, he didn't want to find out the answer to that.

"Run?" he scoffed, starting forward again. "I don't run away unless I know I can't win. And in that case, those lizard heads were pushovers..."

But as they approached the center of Monument Plaza, that confidence was soon broken. The beings Vuffi Raa had sensed earlier were no ordinary beings - they were more Taung. Hundreds, maybe thousands, of them were packed in the main plaza, grumbling amongst themselves in their native tongue. Luckily for them, Han had managed to find a lookout point high atop one of the nearby buildings, just far enough away for them to remain undetected.

Still, Han decided they wouldn't have spotted them anyway even if they had managed to get closer. They were distracted by a single ship parked close by - a rather familiar looking ship. It was a YT-1300 freighter, but even at this distance, Han could tell that it wasn't the Falcon. That brought both relief and more anxiety over the whole situation.

"There's our ship," Han stated evenly to Chewie as he continued to survey the proceedings. "We could probably get to it, the problem is getting through them." He sighed and rested his back against the side of the building. "Where the hell did they all come from? Nothing in this place is making sense."

TAG: Ktala, spycoder, LordT
  19. SirakRomar Jedi Master

star 4
    ooc: Don´t know if you knew how the Droids look like. LordT took the Geth Design of Mass Effect, I believe.

[image=http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/22506/929361-mass_effect_86geth_warrior_super.jpg]

Jacen Solo
    Streets of Coruscant

"Vuffi!" Jacen yelled out a warning, as hs lightsaber jumped into his hand as if it had a will of his own. And without any conscious thought he leaped forward, bringing the green blade between the droid and the blaster. ?I wouldn't do that if I were you,? A voice came from somewhere. Jacen´s hand extended and unleashed a wave of force energy. To get some distance between him, the droid and Vuffi. Then he turned around and saw a young Jedi. A very traditional looking young Jedi, approaching the droid. There was no danger coming from him. No threat to him. Jacen felt it in the force and took a position to combined their forces immediately. Circling the attacker as much as he could, so they could attack him from two sides. But never leaving Vuffi out of his reach, so he could block any attack.

"Listen to that man. Whatever you are, we are no enemy." Jacen said, his green blade in both hands.

Tag: Mitth, DeepRegret
  20. spycoder9 Jedi Master

star 4
    Leia Organa
    Monumental Plaza

Leia Organa clutched the rough hands of her husband, thinking of his long days as a smuggler. Then Jaina and Jacen had been born, their two brown haired twins. Han?s smuggling days really had gone down before, but it shot down like a rocket after that event. The wizened him, perhaps, two babies wizened a grown man. But hey, it could happen. Just like she could defeat the Empire. Just like she could battle the Yuuzhan Vong. Anakin hadn?t been ready to fight in the war, but he had his father?s stubbornness. The Force had forced him to die as the Force trapped them here.

As they approached the Monumental Plaza, she was stunned to see. . Things. People. Civilization. And in the center was Han?s ship. The things, Taung she realized, were not alone. Battle droids stood out. Leia shivered again. What had happened to Courscant? Was this Courscant? Leia shifted her gaze to the man with the gold plated mask. Leia started to walk forward, but stopped herself. This was Mandalore the Survivor, as the history showed. And actually, Leia was scared.

"There's our ship. We could probably get to it, the problem is getting through them. Where the hell did they all come from? Nothing in this place is making sense." Han stated to Chewie, and yet as always, Leia felt like she had to jump in. ?Han, I have only one question for one,? Leia finally stated, ?One powerful, significant, physiological question. Is this really Courscant?? Leia felt the words dawn on her like death.

Like death. . .

TAG: Han, Ktala
  21. Sith-I-5 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC: Ewlla Iillor

The ensign?s expression turned to puzzlement at the little jedi?s lack of response; first Commander Cody, and now this thing?

Did she smell? She lifted her right arm up to the heavens and gave her armpit a good sniff; and quite frankly, she promised herself as she staggered from the Temple steps, eyes fluttering, she was not doing that again till she?d had a bath.

Get this damned thing lit, then she was going back inside and diving into that pool, rid herself of this Tatooine grime.

Ewlla checked the stick she had been gouging with the marble balustrade, collected the shavings and sawdust, and paused, hearing a cry of pain from inside the Temple.

Her first instinct was to head inside, see what was what, but the commander had said to leave the jedi to sort out their darker brothers and sisters, and she and him would return when the dust had settled.

Iillor took a last glance at the frozen green alien, then trotted off across the sterile expanse of white permacrete forming the piazza fronting the great structure.

She was, she decided, getting a lot more field experience than her peers who had graduated from the Academy with her.
    It was supposed to be a week?s vacation, taking in the double suns, and racing speeder bikes through the Dune Sea, before taking up a post as junior crew on a diplomatic Consular-class.

A recent memory came to mind. A few hours ago for her; four decades according to Master Kenobi.

The domestic atmosphere of the cabins on the Darth Unlucky?s third deck, allowed the ensign to get somewhat isolated from the stress, dangers and happenings elsewhere.

She looked down at the two who had been found in the homestead, and they looked to be in a bad way. She remembered that she was supposed to look up some medical supplies, and addressed her next query up to the ceiling.

?Donde esta los...supplies de medical?? She enquired in her favourite exotic language, Ancient Manaan.

Manaan was a waterworld that had been quite sought after, far back in Republic history, due to the curative effects of its seaweed, she recalled, but it had never been allowed to actually join the Galactic Republic.

There was no response from the ship?s computer, which was disconcerting for her, since she had almost come to accept it?s apparent omnipresence.

?Last Bolt??

PROXIMITY ALERT.

Her eye tracked movement from the left, drawing her attention to the cabin door that was sliding shut as she watched, shutting them off from the hallway before she could even think about moving.

DECK THREE, SEALED.

Ewlla had taken charge, holding an open palm up to Sparrow and Fincher. ?Don?t panic, don?t panic. I?m sure it had a very good reason for sealing us in.
    ?

Sparrow.

Ewlla thought about the other girl, while she knelt on one knee to set out the material she would need to make this fire. Seconds later, she had one stick vertically set into the groove she had scraped into the other, and was using her palms to spin the upright one, and the plan to heat the dry wood to ignition before the friction to her blistering palms made her stop.

Sparrow.

She could see the camouflaged guerilla-fighter in her minds eye, talking about life under Skynet?s jackboot on her homeworld.
    The woman would have been left alone when Ewlla disappeared from behind her fruit stall...or would she? That had been the ensign?s last conscious memory before waking up here, but just as reasonably-

The whiff of smoke brought her back to the matter at hand, and for a long moment, she was blowing gently on the glowing embers, and piling shavings and dry moss around them to catch fire too. A fresh wreath of grey smoke filtered through the moss while Ewlla smiled, and watched.

Tag: anyone in sight of the Jedi Piazza
  22. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    ~IC~Dash Rendar

'You better be alive Chyler...' Dash commented in his mind as the seats nearby were struck by weapon fire. The smell of burnt material and ozone waffle in the air. '...you owe me one!'

"I'm in the freelance business as it were." Dash quickly checked the charge on his powerpack and slaming it into his blaster. "Droids? What are Alphas?"

The blaster was still at full capacity and a good thing too. A loud clang came from above. There was no mistake judging by the sounds that something was on the roof of the Maglev. What ever it was, it doesn't sound friendly.

Gesturing to the next carriage with his blaster, maybe there be an override at the end of the carriage that would uncouple and separate them from this intruder. "Shall we lose this uninvited company?"

Tag: LordTroepfchen
  23. darthhelinith Jedi Master

star 5
    OCC: Written with GM approval
    IC: Darth Vader

Vader's strength threw his former apprentice back into the steel walkway of the parade. Several plants in various potted vessels went flying as the young man fell backwards into them, the brown earth scattering on the floor almost small isles of humus among a sea of steel.
    Approaching with his lightsaber in front of him, Vader peered over the Starkiller's crumpled figure; casting a dense black shadow which blocked out the sun behind him.
    Starkiller was down but not out.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Starkiller leapt at his enemy, determined to prove himself beyond and above Vader; his blade, which had been thrown clear of him, leaping back into his hand almost joyfully as he brought it crashing down again at Vader with the fire of twin suns in his eyes.

?Will I see you again??

?Juno.?

A split second of distraction?
    Vader saw his opening and mercilessly exploited it.
    The lightsaber slid from Starkiller?s hand almost in slow motion as Vader withdrew his blade and the young man fell to his knees. Swaying slightly, he took each breath with much labour, but there was also a peace flooding through him; a comforting serene grace on this dark and twisted planet. He smiled softly as he felt his body fall heavily and his surroundings began to swim before fading softly.

The Dark Lord of the Sith had watched his opponent fall to the floor with relish, but his satisfaction was denied of him as Starkiller? smiled. Vader felt his anger rising; peaking as he watched Starkiller?s body begin to fade into the force.

Denied the body of his opponent to gloat over once again, Vader let forth a terrifying howl of rage and fury as all his opponent left behind a heap of worthless robes.

TAG: GM, anyone else who is near enough to hear Vader?s cry of rage
  24. Sir_Draco Jedi Knight

star 4
    ooc: That would be me . . .

Luke Skywalker
    Apartment Building

He heard the scream. He felt it. It was everywhere. In the force. Vader. Vader had obviously been kept away by something. Or someone. Now his rage radiated into the force.

"Whatever this was, we need to go. He is coming. The Sith I talked about." Luke leaped down the stairs and turned a last time to the elder warrior. He could not face Vader. Not yet. Or everything Obi Wan had died for would be in vain.

Tag: Kahn, helinith
  25. Kahn_Iceay Jedi Master

star 5
    Yusanis

It all happened so fast, as was the case with most combat. The shot that range out was alone, and inaccurate, but its shooter nowhere to be seen. Luke began talking, as Yusanis' eyes searched the stairwell for signs of the shooter. Then Luke mentioned something about cloaking. "Ahh..." The Elder Echani said, "We have those, Stealth Field Generators, temporarily make the user invisible. Effective to some degree, but neither foolproof nor honorable."

Then came the scream, a scream filled with rage and hate the likes of which caused men to shrivel and flee in the sound of it. But not Yusanis, no, He'd heard so many screams likened to it during the war that it didn't effect him, but it did Luke. The young boy moved to flee and as Yusanis was about to tell him not to worry that He was more than capable of dealing with force users the boy turned and his eyes spoke volumes.

They told the story of the battle to come, at least for the moment. If this Vader came, and they engaged, Yusanis very well might come out on top, but Luke would not. The boy was not ready. Yusanis had lost far to many soldiers leading them into battle in the past, and while acceptable losses were one thing looking at this young man the old General knew Luke was not an acceptable loss. Quickly, he rose and began moving down the stairs after Luke, "Lets go."

Tag: Draco, Fins
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.