1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars The Silent Cities of Coruscant - A game for everyone

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by LordTroepfchen, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 5
    IC: Vuffi Raa
    Dangerous Streets of Coruscant

    Things happened very quickly, a rarity for a droid with superb processing capabilities unless his thought processes wandered, which he did not think he had let them. Still a voice in the distance quickly closing as a droid decloaked with blaster aimed at his eye. As he began a twist whilst pushing himself to the side he had to admit, even if the droid was an outdated model he was not liking the probabilities of his avoiding the shot. It was then that a green blade, reminiscent of the light-foils used in Jedi/Sith reinactments but without the flimsie metal core sprung up.

    Processors churning he wasn't even sure if he had avoided damage as his body froze, options laid before him like gold transistors, each flashing with their possibilities and flaws. He wanted to move, despirately, but his servo's seemed to root him to the spot. Something the small stress fractures in the walkway held testament to in a very literal sense. "I am programmed not to harm any form of sentience including fellow droids." was all that came from his vocodor, strained as it was in the taxing situation.

    TAG: Sirak, DeepRegret, LordT
  2. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Chewbacca
    Monumental Plaza

    Chewbacca had listened to Leia and Han as that chatted back and forth. It was relaxing. He felt like it was last night all over again. The celebration, and the party. Just before they had all fallen asleep, and woke up in this nightmare.

    They had reached the Monumental Plaza without further encounters. But what greeted their eyes, was not what was expected. The plaza was not empty, far from it. It was packed with hundreds of aliens. The ones Jacen had called Taung. Basilisk Wardroids. They gnarled in their strange language. Wonderful. But, that ship could not be theirs. They did not seem to be a race who had achieved space travel yet.

    Chewbacca watched them. They were not happy. He checked out the ship, and was quick to notice its type. A YT series ship. Standing amidst their people, the Taung was obviously searching it. It was like the ship was tailored just for them.

    On the sideline, abobe the other Taung stood a single man with a bronze mask that had an all too familiar t-slit in it´s center. Chewbacca gave a silent growl.

    Mandalore.

    Han had grown silent, as he looked out at the pack, as they ducked behind cover. Luckily for them, Han had managed to find a lookout point high atop one of the nearby buildings, just far enough away for them to remain undetected.

    "There's our ship," Han stated evenly to Chewie as he continued to survey the proceedings. "We could probably get to it, the problem is getting through them." He sighed and rested his back against the side of the building. "Where the hell did they all come from? Nothing in this place is making sense."

    Chewbacac nodded as he looked over at Han and the Princess.


    "Grrrraarr? Waah...puuuraa....saaaaa."
    {"Make sense? It does not. Something is wrong with this."}

    "Han, I have only one question for one," Leia finally stated, "One powerful, significant, physiological question. Is this really Courscant?"

    Chewbacca noticed her voice was not sure and steady, like he was used to hearing her speak. Even when she was afraid. So much time had passed...had it made her less of her former self? Chewbacca shook his head. It made no sense. He gave her a gentle pat on her shoulder as he spoke to them both.

    "Raaarrr...wooo..arrghh..rooo errrraah."
    {Real question is. WHY were were all brought here. Something bring us here, not going to let us go so easy. Chewbacca looked over at Han. Chewbaaca gave a soft bark, and showed his fangs.

    "Raaaaoohh...taah."
    {Could try blowing stuff up. Worked before.}



    TAG: Hansolo, spycoder, LordT
  3. DeepRegret Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Mar 19, 2007
    star 1
    IC: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Coruscant, Streets

    This young Jedi wielded a lightsaber, yet his apparel was not that of the Jedi from the temple, nor did he bear resemblance to any Jedi Obi-Wan had ever seen before. He was different, but in a way he was not yet able to grasp. One thing he did appreciate was his tactics; he hoped to bring himself to the droid's flank, either for Obi-Wan to attack or to draw away from the smaller droid, or quite possibly both.

    "I am programmed not to harm any form of sentience including fellow droids," the bot said.

    ?I don't think you will need to,? the Jedi Knight answered.

    Obi-Wan's hand moved to the lightsaber beneath his robe, and upon extending his arm, a blue light exploded from the hilt, catching the droid's attention. Slipping into the Ataru form, he watched with great vigilance the peculiar droid that stood before them. Perhaps it would flee? Droids operated under the command of their master, but they too were smart enough to know when they were outnumbered and outmatched.

    TAG: LordT, Mitth, Sirak
  4. LordTroepfchen Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 9, 2007
    star 4
    ooc: Everybody see the "smoke-signal" from the Temple if you are anywhere in sight of it. If you react to it is your choice, though. Obviously.

    K-7
    Streets

    The droid looked to Obi Wan and then to Jacen Solo. Two candidates.

    Probability 72 percent Solo.

    Probability 63 percent Kenobi.


    Not an acceptable risk to harm them, in the process of destroying the droid.

    The logical solution was retreat and wait.

    K-7 notified the others and cloaked in a lightning speed. Then the sound of metal against metal was heard. That moment Vuffi actually realized something in the signal that had reached him changed, before returning to hte older one. The signal had obviously reacted to the droid.

    The thing was gone and with it the feeling of danger in the force. Now the Silentium Droid, Jacen Solo and the young Obi-Wan Kenobi stood opposite to each other.

    Tag: DeepRegret, SirakRomar


    Stranger in the train
    Maglev

    "By any means" The man repeated and pulled his gun up. "FIRE!" He yelled and fired a salvo of his pistol. It seemed to be a repeating blaster. The smallest one Dash would ever have seen. Nothing smaller than a rifle had been known in his time to fire repeating energy shots without burning through.

    But the man and his pretty ordinary rifle fired a whole salvo to the ceiling, leaving burned holes above. No matter how good his weapon was, he was not a good shot, as the sound from above was still there. It depended on Dash to get rid of it, obviously.

    Tag: CorOutrider/>
  5. SirakRomar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 30, 2007
    star 4
    Jacen Solo
    Streets of Coruscant

    His blade hurled through the air one more time, stopping in front of him, ready to fight and then the droid was gone. It cloaked and leaped away. Jacen heard it flee. It was to fast. To strong. It was to sophisticated. He began to guess where it might be from.

    Turning to the Jedi Jacen found him vaguely familiar. But he did not quite get it, so he decided to greet him formally, as the man was obviously from a time before Order 66. "Just the right moment to show up. A valuable talent in an environment like this, I guess. I am Jacen Solo. Jedi Knight. Good to meet a friendly face. This here is Vuffi." He pointed to the silencium droid and wondered who the man was standing in front of him. What time he came from and what piece of the puzzle he would be.

    Tag: CorellianOutrider, Mitth


    Master Sinube
    Jedi Temple

    Windu had dealt with the man swiftly. As had Kenobi. He was no match for a Jedi, obviously. Slowly Master Sinube stepped between his two younger colleagues and smiled downb on the defeated man. "Tell us what you know, friend."

    Tag: Fin, LordT/>
  6. Trieste Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 10, 2010
    star 4
    OOC: As I am gearing up to launch an RPG of my own in these forums, I think it would be best if I step out of this one. I never really got into the groove with it anyways, so methinks it's for the best. I don't know what will happen to poor Wuher--maybe he disappears in a flash of light or a puff of smoke, it can be whatever is most convenient for everybody who's still here. I also assume my name should be removed from the list of players but didn't want to be presumptuous and do that on my own. Thanks for allowing me to pop in for a little bit!
  7. LordTroepfchen Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 9, 2007
    star 4
    So, a much more intimate circle of only 20 players left. :p I have deleted all those who ahven´t posted or never posted and those who said they left.

    As a note you can drop in and out of Silent Cities as you wish to. Depends fully on you. And if you want any GM input, even because you simply have no idea what to do right now . . . PM ME! I am happy to give you some adventures to play . . .


  8. DeepRegret Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Mar 19, 2007
    star 1
    IC: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Coruscant, Streets

    The droid did not stick around, it may have decided, considering the addition of a new group member that it would be unwise to try and challenge them. However, droids were not known to fear opponents, this of course could mean that there was another incentive for it to flee.

    ?Just the right moment to show up. A valuable talent in an environment like this, I guess. I am Jacen Solo. Jedi Knight. Good to meet a friendly face.?

    ?Jacen Solo? Not a name I recall hearing in the temple.? With a bow of his head, Obi-Wan looked to Jacen's smaller companion.

    ?This here is Vuffi,? Jacen said.

    ?I see. Must be quite important, this droid,? Obi-Wan smiled at the construct and then glanced back to Jacen. ?I am Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi. What exactly was that about??

    TAG: Sirak, Mitth
  9. SirakRomar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Mar 30, 2007
    star 4
    Jacen Solo
    Streets of Courscant

    Obi Wan Kenobi. Now that the man had named himself, it was obvious. "Of course you are. Look different withput the beard." Jacen said amused. But his dry smile vanished immediately. "Well, let me explain what I know so far. And if you don´t believe me, that is perfectly understandable. You have been brought here by unknown forces and obviously you have not only travelled through space, but also through time. From what I guess you age I am not even born in your time." Jaen allowed that for a moment to sink in. Then he nodded. "And I have never seen a droid like this? Or one so sophisiticated. It is fast and this cloaking device seems to be much advanced to anything I have heard of." Jacen turned to Vuffi. "but he tried to kill Vuffi. And I think that might mean we are on the right track. Vuffi, please continue to triangulate the signal. I got the feeling the droid has something to do with it." Jacen asked the small droid and then turned back to Kenobi. He was wondering how the new arrival would take the news.

    Tag: DeepRegret, Mitth
  10. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 29, 2005
    star 5
    IC: Vuffi Raa
    Coruscant, Streets

    It was. . .logical. Beautiful. Intricate. Old as the Celestials. Harmony by a single signal, much like the in the clone wars where more autonomous droids were in use a single signal could be used to coordinate actions between many individuals. Especially if those signals were coded so each varient meant different information.

    Continueing his scans as the humans continued talking he found himself as a human might put it 'non-plused' by the whole experience. Though he was gratefull for his life, the two seemed to merely accept the retreat and began to socialize as if nothing extra strange had occurred.

    "I have not ceased to monitor the signal sir, although I believe that the droid and the signal may be linked due to the varience in the signal. Whether the droid only affects the signal or the signal also the droid is unknown. Please sirs, my identification is Vuffi Raa, simply stating Vuffi is analogus to my only saying the fist syllable of your names."

    TAG: Sirak, DeepRegret, LordT
  11. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

    Member Since:
    Apr 13, 2001
    star 6
    IC: Han Solo
    Monumental Plaza, Coruscant

    Leia posed the question he had been trying to ignore since waking up here - was this really Coruscant? Han winced and glanced down at his hands as he struggled for an answer. He could always try and reassure them with a lie, but what good would that do them when they got themselves killed? Seeing Chewie die had been enough. Was he growing more cautious because of it? Maybe.

    "I don't know," he admitted in a low baritone, lifting his gaze so that he could glance out over the Plaza once more. "Seems like one giant game of dejarik to me...and we're the pieces."

    Chewie patted Leia to provide her with comfort before offering up his own question, baring his fangs as he did so. "Real question is. WHY were we all brought here?" he woofed. "Something bring us here, not going to let us go so easy."

    "Trying to figure out that one too, pal," he added, rising back to his feet. "Believe me, I want to get out of this nightmare just as much as you do."

    "Could try blowing stuff up," Chewie suggested. "Worked before."

    Han just stared at the Wookiee for a moment, allowing the words to sink in before a crooked smile overtook his uncertainty. It had been a long time since he had caused mischief with Chewie just for the sake of causing it. Maybe this would help with the healing process.

    "Not a bad idea. I could go for a little excitement," he revealed, rubbing his hands together in anticipation. Slowly, he started to move down to the next level. "What exactly did you have in mind?"

    TAG: Ktala, spycoder, LordT
  12. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Chewbacca
    Watching from the skywalks...The Plaza

    Chewbacca tended to agree with Han's assessment of their current situation. A playing piece...and it was not a pleasant thought. He then offered a thought of his own.

    "Could try blowing stuff up," Chewie suggested. "Worked before."

    Han just stared at the Wookiee for a moment, allowing the words to sink in before a crooked smile appeared.

    "Not a bad idea. I could go for a little excitement," he revealed, rubbing his hands together in anticipation. Slowly, he started to move down to the next level. "What exactly did you have in mind?"

    Chewbacca looked around for a long moment. As they walked, he had been noticing small things. This place was most likely NOT Coruscant. Nothing specific, but lots of little things. Definatelly not enough trash. But someone had certainly gone through alot of trouble.

    But now there were Taung, to deal with. Basilisk Wardroids. What worried Chewbacca however was not them, but the single man with a bronze mask that had an all too familiar t-slit in it´s center.

    Chewbacca then looked back over at Han.

    "Ruuaaa..Haaaannn...arrooh..goo..tahh arrrughhh..gggrrrrn."

    We set several explosions. MIGHT make the wardroids move. But worried more about him." Chewbacca pointed towards the man who looked too much like Bobba Fett.

    "Grraa...hrrf..paah rootTTah!"
    "If he is like Boba, He will be the most dangerious to watch. Of course...." Chewbacca looked down at Han and grinned.

    "Our explosions might bring around whoever is responsible."

    Chebacca gave a short laugh.





    TAG: HanSolo, spycoder, LordT
  13. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 14, 2002
    star 5
    IC: Ensign Ewlla Iillor, Jedi Piazza

    With another trip inside, past the diminutive lightsabre owner with the ears, and the armoured warrior ? she had briefly toyed with the idea of tipping the latter over ? to get more moss and fuel to keep the pyre going, she was able to stand back, hands on hips, and watch her smoke signal billow steadily into the sky.

    It was several moments before she realised what was wrong with the picture; no breeze, no local weather pattern, meant that the column went straight up, with little or no deviation.

    ?Mm.? She mused to herself, contemplating the sight. ?That might mean that this is just the city, not the whole planet.?

    That alone showed that she was not a native of Coruscant, for the city was the planet. It covered the whole surface.

    Ewlla headed back inside the ?Room of a Thousand Fountains, and No Small Supply of Waterfalls Either? as she had re-christened the place for comedy effect.
    When she got back to the Real World, she might open a vaudeville act, tour the Outer Rim.

    She snuck into the bushes, retrieved her briefs? dry enough ? and gratefully pulled them up, over her modesty.

    Now that that had been dealt with, she raised the pink-strapped SGIS wrist-communicator to where she could study it in more detail. It was secret service apparatus; there should be more functions that simply telephonic.

    Aha, a distress beacon, good up to a thousand kilometres. Not a heck of a lot of good with Uncle Mitch at the other end of the Corellian Run, and forty years in the past.

    Ooh, Lifeform Detector, she mused silently, let?s give that a try, out to... Ensign Iillor?s tongue poked out the corner of her mouth as she concentrated on the compact device. ?say, a kilometre?

    The water of the nearest pool rippled and burbled pleasantly behind her as she remained focussed on her investigation.

    Tag: Room of a Thousand Fountains, GM for result of life form scan
  14. DeepRegret Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Mar 19, 2007
    star 1
    IC: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Coruscant, Streets

    Jacen smiled to himself. Obi-Wan did not quite catch on to what he was getting at, and merely stared back with a puzzled expression. His explanation of the situation they were in seemed preposterous, but there was nothing that could be given as proof in refutation of his theory.

    ?Yes, this all seems rather unlikely. It is odd that you mention me as if you have seen me somewhere before,? Obi-Wan said, looking to Jacen with the same confused glare. ?The force does work in mysterious ways, but this conclusion you have drawn does not seem plausible. If what you are saying is true though, this does not bode well... for any of us.?

    The two watched as Vuffi Raa scanned the area. The combat droid that escaped had evoked deep concentration from Jacen Solo, who believed it was an obvious hint. As the droid told them what it had computed, Obi-Wan lifted a hand to his chin. The calculations did not mean anything to him particularly.

    ?Do you know of the Jedi Council? Surely they are still present during this time.?

    TAG: Sirak, Mitth
  15. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

    Member Since:
    Apr 13, 2001
    star 6
    IC: Han Solo
    Monument Plaza, Coruscant

    Han stared down at the crowd, his gaze immediately going to the man in the bronze armor. He did have an unsettling resemblance to Boba Fett. And if he followed that pattern and had all brawn and no brains like Fett, then he shouldn't be too hard to handle. In either case, Han had a sinking feeling they were about to find out.

    "Not all dangerous," he pointed out with a mischievous glint in his eye. "I took out Fett with a swing of a stick, remember? And I was blind. This shouldn't be too hard."

    "Our explosions might bring around whoever is responsible," Chewie added after a moment.

    Furrowing his brow, Han scanned the buildings and the other structures surrounding them. He had only been armed with his blaster when he arrived here and he had a feeling explosives wouldn't be easy to come by in this alternate Coruscant. Maybe they would be able to use the components of the megalopolis against them.

    "Gotta find something to set things ablaze first," he muttered as his gaze came to rest on the freighter down below. "The fuel cells on that bucket may do the trick, but then we're out of a ride." He turned to Chewie, silently asking the Wook for his opinion.

    TAG: Ktala, spycoder, LordT
  16. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 31, 2002
    star 3
    OOC: Just re-adding my name since LordTroepfchen accidentally removed me. :) I'm going to drop Borsk, though; I think I'll just concentrate on Leia for now.


  17. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Chewbacca
    Monument Plaza, Coruscant

    Han stared down at the crowd for a moment, towards where Chewbacac had motioned to. He was quiet for a moment, and finally spoke up.

    "Not all dangerous," he pointed out with a mischievous glint in his eye. "I took out Fett with a swing of a stick, remember? And I was blind. This shouldn't be too hard." Chewbacca gave a silent bark. Now THIS was the old Han. He nodded quickly.

    "Our explosions might bring around whoever is responsible," Chewie added after a moment.

    Furrowing his brow, Han scanned the buildings and the other structures surrounding them. "Gotta find something to set things ablaze first," he muttered as his gaze came to rest on the freighter down below. "The fuel cells on that bucket may do the trick, but then we're out of a ride." He turned to Chewbacca, with a look that Chewbacca associated with an idea coming to mind.

    Chewbacca looked over, and then have a whispered reply, as he looked over towards the Princess.


    "rooooo...hurrr..Prinaa.,,UUrkk...raah...,Nuurgh..Arrrrowwwww..raah..haaateh."
    [Well, when you and the Princess disappeared off, with Luke, I got bored. So I went back to the bay area, and was tinkering around with some improvement and repairs on the Falcon...."]

    Chewbacca reached into a few of his pouches, holding some small devices. ["I have some extra charges from my bowcaster. That will get their attention. And I can alter these switches to rig a timed explosion... minues a few seconds. Should get them moving. Not want blow up ship."]

    Chewbacca smiled once more, as he nodded towards the Princess. She had been very quiet. That was ok.. but he was beginning to think he rather missed the old version better. The one who was fast on her feet. Oh well. This was pretty strange, if he thought about it himself. Best no to think about it, and just work with what they had.


    "Huurrrgh. Ahhhhhgh?"
    ["That buy you some time?"] he asked Han, giving a mischievous huff.


    TAG: HanSolo, spycoder, LordT

  18. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

    Administrator
    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2002
    star 5
    ~IC~Dash Rendar
    Location: Maglev - Senate District

      The display of action coming from the man almost caused Dash to shake his head with an amused expression on his face if the situation wasn't serious. There was brief glimpses of movement beyond the hole riddled section of the Maglev's ceiling as more shots were fired at it.

      'Something doesn't add up... this thing must be fast and agile but... the sound and weight...'

      "Whoa! Hold it!" Dash moved and reached out to grab the man's shoulder. "You'll weaken the integrity of the roof and bring that thing down into the carriage with us-"

      Glancing up at the ceiling for a second..

      "Wait..." New elements to his original plan came to mind and gestured to the direction of the locomotive driving the transport. "We need to get to the front of the train and take control... Can you to follow me and continue firing on the ceiling? I think we need to bring it into this carriage and trap it. Alright?"

    Tag: LordTroepfchen
  19. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 14, 2002
    star 5
    OOC: Thank you to the GM for who Ewlla would be able to rdetect on her wrist-comm. Described visuals based on the vector graphics title screens for Star Wars: Battlefront.

    IC: Ewlla Iillor, Room of a Thousand Fountains.

    Forearm lifted horizontally in front of her, the young graduate watched an inverted cone of dirty-orange holographic light rise up several centimetres from the face of the wristcomm, showing with basic detail, the ziggurat of the Temple, and miniscule spots of solid orange inside and outside the translucent walls.
    Ignoring those inside, and the two nearest, that she assumed to be Cody and Jedi Flopsy, there were three outside the structure, but within the kilometre parameters that she had fed in.

    One was inbound, moving so unerringly for her location that her first stomach-churning thought was that she was tracking a missile!

    Then, on remembering that she was tracking life-signs, perhaps this was a lifeform astride a missile?

    The spot changed course ever so slightly, then as she changed the angle of her wrist for a closer look, she could now see that the glow-spot was slightly off the ground, with the faint outline of a train around it.

    Maglev?

    Yes, there was an elevated train heading this way, and she had no idea where the nearest station was. Or did she?
    Yes, yes. Between the Opera House where she had encountered the aliens, and here, she had passed the thick, sculpted columns of a transport node.

    ?I am going to try to intercept you,? she told the wrist-comm, though of course, whoever was represented by the tiny glowing avatar, would not hear her, ?and if I fail, i?ll be checking on you two.? This last was directed at the two in the apartment block nearby.

    ?Bye.? Was her hopefully temporary farewell to the jedi oasis, then she was sprinting out past the clonetrooper, and back into the urban sprawl.

    Tag: Cody or Yoda, if you wish
  20. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

    Member Since:
    Apr 13, 2001
    star 6
    IC: Han Solo
    Monument Plaza, Coruscant

    Han reclined back, narrowing his eyes curiously as Chewie spoke. He had been referencing back to an event that happened nearly 20 years ago after the fall of the second Death Star and the Empire itself. For Han, it had been hard to keep track of things from day to day since then, but something had happened that night on Endor that would always be with him. He remembered the situation well and even as Chewie recounted it, he found a small smirk starting to tug at the corner of his mouth.

    "You still bitter I went off with the princess and didn't stick around with you, huh?" he asked jokingly. "Better get used to it, pal. No matter what you do to change things, I'll still end up with her."

    He trailed off as Chewie got to the point, revealing several explosives and other supplies he had stashed away into the pouches on his bandoleer. ["I have some extra charges from my bowcaster. That will get their attention,"] he stated with a hint of a toothy grin. "And I can alter these switches to rig a timed explosion... minutes a few seconds. Should get them moving. Not want blow up ship."]

    "I knew there was a reason I missed you," he replied with a sad nod. Little things like this were a constant reminder of the nightmare he had been living in for the past 6 months. Still, he had to work past it and concentrate on the here and now. They were no longer in their own times and he had to remember that. Nothing was what it really seemed and in this alternate reality, Chewie had never died.

    ["That buy you some time?"] Chewie piped up again, breaking into Han's reverie.

    Shaking his head, he cleared his mind and returned his gaze to his partner. "More than enough time." He reached up, patting Chewie on the shoulder with a satisfied grin. "Not a bad plan, pal, now get to work before that tin head spots us up here."

    Turning, he now focused his attention on Leia as he holstered his blaster. "Hey, you alright?" he called softly as he approached her with even steps. "You didn't say much since we got here. I hope you don't mind if we make a mess of the place and blow a few things up." He shrugged as if the whole idea of blowing up the place was part of his day job. And in some cases, it was. "You approve, don't ya?"

    TAG: Ktala, spycoder, LordT
  21. spycoder9 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 23, 2008
    star 4
    Leia Organa Solo
    Monumental Plaza

    They were going to be murderers. Her brown hair clung to the sides of her faces as she pondered what was going to happen. Of course these beings were idiots, and they also were not very nice creatures. Actually, they were positively ugly, and looked evil and stupid. And Leia secretly wished to kill the creatures. But murdering was not her forte since Anakin had died. So let the men speculate, but if they carried through with the plan, she would run. She knew others were out there, at least she hoped so.

    ?Approve??

    Leia?s voice was shaky, cold hearted. She glanced away from Han, glancing towards her hip. She wasn?t thinking right. But in her mind she could feel this was right. ?How could I approve of murdering all these-these living beings!?!? Leia pulled her blaster from her holster and pointed it at Han. ?But if we have to do this, why don?t we,? she lowered the gun and stuck it back in her pocket. ?But sweetie, next time we do something, its me making the choices!? Then she smiled at him, and in her mind she heard something. Could that be glass shattering?

    TAG: Han, Ktala, LordT
  22. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Chewbacca
    Around Monument Plaza, Coruscant

    Han began to smirk, as Chewbacca looked his way.

    "You still bitter I went off with the princess and didn't stick around with you, huh?" he asked jokingly. "Better get used to it, pal. No matter what you do to change things, I'll still end up with her."

    Chewbacca gave a "HRUMPH!!" but he ended with his own grin.

    That wasnt too hard to figure out. He didnt think he showed it, but Han had fallen hard for the Princess. Nearly drove Chewbacca mad talking about her. Or arguing about her. Same thing. Almost as much as Luke had been about her earlier. Same, but different. Now there was a mixed up kid. Chewbacca wondered if he managed to find something to keep him busy, while Han was with Leia. Most likely, but he wasnt about to ask Han about it. So instead he simply showed his teeth as he made a silent laugh.

    Han then continued to talk. "I knew there was a reason I missed you," he replied with a sad nod. Chewbacca ignored the implications of the comment, and instead commented.

    ["That buy you some time?"] Chewbacca piped up again, breaking into Han's reverie.

    Shaking his head, Han looked at him. "More than enough time." He reached up, patting Chewbacca on the shoulder with a satisfied grin. "Not a bad plan, pal, now get to work before that tin head spots us up here."

    Chewbacca nodded in agreement.

    Turning, Han now spoke to Leia. "Hey, you alright?" he called softly as he approached her. "You didn't say much since we got here. I hope you don't mind if we make a mess of the place and blow a few things up." He shrugged, like he normally did, when working on one of plans. "You approve, don't ya?"


    "Approve?" The Princess replied, but Chewbacca was quick to notice how off her voice sounded. It was shaky and almost cold. She looked away from Han. Chewbacca gave Han a quizzical look. Was THIS the same Princess? Was he even sure it was HIS Princess.

    The Princess Chewbacca had know had been confident, and sure of herself...even when she didnt know what she was going to do next. A leader of people. THIS one, however...

    Chewbacca's reverie was snapped back into place when Leia suddenly pulled her blaster from her holster and pointed it at Han. Chewbacca froze. He would not want to hurt the Princess. But he was duty bound to protect Han. He really hoped she didnt do anything - rash.

    She spoke once more.

    "But if we have to do this, why don?t we," she stated while she lowered the gun and stuck it back in her pocket. Chewbacca relaxed, his fingers moving away from the trigger. He was really beginning to worry. What had happened between them, that turned her into...THIS? he wondered. She continued on... "But sweetie, next time we do something, its me making the choices!" Then she smiled at him.

    Chewbacca frowned, as he turned away from the Princess, and gave Han a worried look. Han would not take kindly to her being knocked out. But her weird moods swings were even more erratic even for other females he had encountered before. He gave Han a sympathetic pat, before he turned, away and have a hand sign.

    'Be back soon.'

    Chewbacca could be very quiet when necessary, thanks to his homeworld. He worked his way back, and down from the sky-walks, and began to move towards a spot he had noted earlier for him to place his charges.

    Maybe once this was finished, they could find the Jacen and whatever other kids they had. Maybe that would bring the Princess back to normal.

    In the back of his mind, he wondered if the kid Luke was around. Would be nice if they were all back together. Maybe he could help with the Princess.




    TAG: Hansolo, spycoder, LordT
  23. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

    Member Since:
    Apr 13, 2001
    star 6
    IC: Han Solo
    Monument Plaza, Coruscant

    As soon as Leia responded, Han knew something was wrong. It was something in her voice - it was shaky and quiet as if she was unsure of herself. That was unlike the Leia he remembered and it only got worse when she reached into the folds of her jacket and produced a small blaster. The business end was directed unwavering at his chest.

    "Whoa, hey!" Han stammered as he held up his hands defensively and took a careful step backward. "Take it easy, huh? We're not gonna murder anyone. It's just a diversion. These type of goons flock to pretty lights and hot explosions. And when they all scatter to see what's going on, we swoop in and steal that ship. See? Simple."

    After explaining himself, several tense seconds passed between them where Leia continued to hold the blaster steady. The look in her dark eyes said that she was still skeptical over the plan and of Han himself, but she grudgingly lowered the blaster anyway. "But sweetie," she muttered with a smile. "Next time we do something, it's me making the choices!"

    Ouch. That one had hurt. With clenched jaw, Han turned away and noticed Chewie looking at him curiously. It was obvious the Wookiee had witnessed the incident as well and he was just as worried and confused as Han himself. What had happened in the years following Sernpidal? Sure, he had been guilty of pushing away those he loved to battle his grief, but would that ultimately cause the rift in their marriage? Or maybe it had more to do with his obsession to avenge his friend's death...

    Whatever the reason, Chewie made it a point to move forward and issued a hand signal to his friend before moving off into the concrete jungle of Coruscant. Han stood frozen in place for a long moment and watched him go, silently milling over how to deal with Leia. Something had obviously come between them and he needed to get to the root of the problem if they were to survive out here. Still, it had been a proven fact that he had never been good at this sort of thing. It would be an interesting venture until Chewie returned.

    "So, you're making the choices now, huh?" he asked coldly, finally turning back to face her. "Does the war really get that bad or are you doing this outta spite?" He made a sweeping motion with his hand to indicate the area around them, including the creatures below. "If you were in control of this situation, what would you do differently? We're running out of options, sweetheart. I hope you realize that."

    TAG: spycoder, Ktala, LordT
  24. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Chewbacca
    Moving Around Monument Plaza, Coruscant


    Chewbacca move quietly around the area of Monument Plaza, as he began to do his work. He tried very hard to NOT think of what had just happened. It had to be something about this place, that seemed to be effecting his friends very strangely. Chewbacca gave a soft grunt. Being on a dead world could do it, perhaps.

    Chewbacca dropped down as he reached the first spot he had noted earlier for him to place his charges. He was really wishing for another friendly face right now, but he didnt think that would happen anytime soon. If it was just Han and him, he could probably get the ole pilot to be more like his old self. He could only sigh. Even that little bucket droid, R2 would be helpful right now. As it was, he was left to setting things up. But hopefully, once the explosions started, Han would get back into his old mode. And then they could possibly find out what was going on. But first things first. They needed that ship. Which meant clearing out the riders first.

    Chewbacca moved swiftly, and began to set up his other charges. He would set them, so that they would go off, one after another...some slow, and some fast. That should keep them busy. The explosions would probably bring some other people as well. That could get interesting.
    Maybe, other Jedi even. He hoped they would be Jedi.

    With a snort, Chewbacca moved on. He moved quickly, stopping to check the area around him, looking all around, as he set his charges. He kept one, for a backup however. Things that exploded were always good to have on hand. And since they had not found any supplies in the area, he was wondering if he could find anything else around them to work with. Since he was always working on the Falcon, he could use almost any tool. If he could get his hands on something, he would be able to use it. So he kept a sharp eye out for anything useful, as he set his charges.

    Once he set his last charge, he backtracked his way back to where he had left Han and the Princess, making sure to talk a slightly different route, climbing his way around the skywalks to an area where he could watch the reactions of the beings below. Especially the helmeted one. He might have to take him out personally, and if he did, Chewbacca wanted a decent shot.

    He kept his bowcaster primed and ready, as he made his way back to the others.

    Once he made it back, the next step would be up to Han.

    It was just like old times once more. Waiting for something to blow up.

    Hopefully, it would only be the stuff around the ship, this time....





    TAG: Hansolo, spycoder, LordT
  25. Crazed_Ewok Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 31, 2002
    star 3
    IC: Leia Organa
    Hotel corridor, Coruscant

    The wreckage of the corridors ahead of them was less dense than the state of ruin behind them, but that thought wasn't particularly comforting. The lieutenant had begrudgingly agreed to follow her - probably a defense mechanism, Leia reasoned, to protect the ego. But he needed her. And, she supposed, she might have use for him too.

    "I surely won't need you to carry me," Leia barely contained a snort, as if he was unworthy of bearing her across the hotel. "But depending on the state of these lifts, you may have to do a lot of work in short order. Is that within your skillset?" The princess figured he would have had some kind of elementary comprehension of electrical systems; that was probably one of several courses required to become a pilot in the Empire. Plus, he rather looked like someone who was at home covered completely in grease.

    As she waited for the response, Leia stopped before a T-junction; one end continued down the once-beautiful wing of rooms, and the other was a discrete door that seemed to lead to the service lifts. Leia felt a bit of anxiety as she placed her hand against the manual push, hoping that it would not be locked.

    The door clicked open. She glanced back at the lieutenant with a small smirk.

    TAG: HS29
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.