main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Silent Cities of Coruscant - A game for everyone

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by LordTroepfchen, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Yusanis
    Corridor, Coruscant

"Vader?" The name escaped Yusanis' lips like one would expect from a man who'd never heard none-the-less spoken it. "I know nothing of a Vader. Only of Revan and Malek, their betrayal after Malachor V, their forsaking of the Republic, the Jedi, everything they once fought for. I know nothing of Vader, but if he stands with them, I assure you he will meet the same fate as them, by my blade if I must." The General's silver eyes fell upon the man's blaster, as he held it a way to appear nonthreatening, "holster it."

The Echani did not drop his guard however, but he did lower his blade as he moved forward. "The blade of your father?" He asked, albeit rhetorically, "Jedi are forbidden to have attachments. They are forbidden to love, to care, to have children, to have lives. Yet you say it is the blade of your father. Either your father was not a Jedi, or a Jedi Exile." He came to a stop close enough to the young man to get a good look at him, but far enough to make an initial attack troublesome.

"I know plenty about both." The man was indeed clothed for a much colder climate, a curiosity if nothing else. "So Luke, that is what you said your name was right? Which is it? Was your father an Exile, or something else?"

Tag: Draco

2. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Luke Skywalker
    Corridor

"My father was no exile!" He said with honest outrage. "He was a hero. A Jedi. He fought in the Great War besides General Obi Wan Kenobi! And he was killed by Lord Vader." Luke looked at his gun and then looked around. After a moment of consideration he put it back to his holster. He had no fear of this man. But they did not know what was going on. Then again, this did not look like a problem calling for a blaster.

"So, sorry, I never heard of Malak and Revan. Or any of the events you described. But I was really not up-to-date about anything that happened before . . . " He paused, but did not allow his thoughts to become too obvious. " . . . before the Rebels blew up the Death Star." He looked around. "We should find a place to communicate from." He answered then. "Get into contact with the outside world. Someone has to know what happened to the Imperial Center. Maybe the war is even over." He said but knew that might be too much to hope for.

Tag: Kahn

3. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Yusanis,
    Corridor

Yusanis watched the young man's outburst without flinching. Emotional. He is no warrior, he is a child. Perhaps some day. But not today. "The Great War..." The old warrior exhaled slowly, "Boy, there have been many 'great' wars throughout history. The Great Sith War, the Mandalorian War, the Jedi Civil War. In these wars many people have been 'heroes' and many heroes were indeed not. I will conceded however, that I know of no, General Obi-Wan Kenobi."

Realizing though that this boy, was no threat to him as a warrior Yusanis put his blade up, holstering it upon his back. The boy continued on, about how he knew nothing of Revan or Malek - Impossible - of a rebellion, and a 'Death Star' things of which Yusanis had never heard. The thing that confused, and disturbed, him the most however, was the boy's reference to their location as 'Imperial Center'. What Imperial Center? What Empire? Revan's? Impossible.

"Boy." The Echani crossed his arms as he locked eyes with this, Luke once again. "It appears, that you know of things that I do not. As I know of things that you do not. Before we go gallivanting around the surface of Coruscant I would suggest we put the knowledge together. Knowledge is every part of a warriors arsenal as strength is. The more we are, the more prepared we are for what we face. So perhaps you should explain some things. Rebellion, Death Star, this Vader, and your Father's Great War. In turn, I will answer questions of yours."

4. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Vuffi Raa
    Streets near Eastport

Begin where consciousness might, in the shadow cast from a building that slowly was receeding to reveal a thin metal pentagon not much larger than a large diner plate, with a dull ruby lense at the center roughly the size of a palm, an arm or leg projecting from each corner of the pentagon. What one called them did not matter, for they were all the same multifaceted/multijointed tentacles, each ending in five multijointed articulated fingers that seperated down to the microscopic. Within each palm a small red lens, normally hidden within those fingers joined to make a single tip, darkened like death frozen over.

Each part was smaller than that previous, each articulation finer than the last, and slowly power once more flittered through systems dormant for unknown time. Slowly the fluids within loosened, turning from solid, to gel, to liquid. Thoughts and actions first were taken within in fluidic home, where many a retunai of minutae automita dwelled and came into action. Checking, scouting, calibrating.

Soon a soft glow began to build within that rudy eye, building strength and power as thought intellegent once more surged within that shell giving it's limbs to slither upon the hard surface as palms glowed feeding that reawakened mind with the six sights of a city scape far and wide, with a large structure near, clear sky, and a drinking establishments doorway his current resting spot. A lone thought yet persisted despite this strange development, where was Master?

Standing upon those five tentacles, with a soft ruby light shinning out of that central eye he began to look around upon the desolate city scape. Desolate was his conclussion, as the sky was clear, the noise levels were far to low, and there was not a single solitary individual.

Still he wondered, hoped if one could use the term, that there was life. Where there was life, there was answers to questions budding in his mind. Perhaps this was Rafa with it's reclaimed cities long buried, though unlikely as the material was far to mundane, perhaps Taris though he held no comparison, Corunet, Coruscant, Nar Shaddaa, Vorzyd V, or any large citied world-scape. Where this was, where he was was a mystery, one that even a lone organic or information system might have an answer to.

Angling his body he aimed up to that great height of the near building, no not just a building. If his processors were working right, it looked like the design of a starport! Perhaps he had had another nasty encounter and lost his memory engrams up to this point and only those from his previous loss up to the ThonBoka were intact.

There was only one way to solve this, and that was to enter in. Find a ship, organic, or even just a janitorial droid and begin piecing together his current existance. Of course this all hinged on one thing, figuring out where an open entrance was, as the gates appeared closed...

TAG: Any

5. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    In Character: Leia Organa Solo
    Outside Jedi Temple

Opening her eyes, she wiped her eyes as she stretched her arms. Reaching over to Han, she shrieked as she felt something hard and cold. Jerking her eyes open she screamed out as she looked around, her eyes still blurry from the tears she had cried last night. The pain had still been horrible, the loss of her baby buried deep in her heart. Standing ever so slowly, she looked around. Where was she? A bar? She could see so many lights.

Standing, she glanced around.

Where was Han?

Where was she?

Where was her children?

Luke?

She whirled around so many times.

She collapsed on the ground in weeps.

Where was she?

She noticed a large building. It was large. Very large.

Where was she?

The Temple.

That was where she was. But this temple. Different, it looked.

Where was she?

TAG: SithGirly (?)

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Han Solo
    Streets, Near Eastport

As he walked, the buildings appeared to loom ever higher on his flanks, threatening to press forward and enclose him within the gaping chasm formed by their ranks. Of course, he knew it was only his mind playing tricks on him. He had been walking for what felt like hours without anything to eat or drink. He was growing weary of his surroundings and it didn't help that he was still alone. The place was a genuine ghost town and the further he wandered into the city, the more unsettled he became. Had the Vong engineered some kind of biological weapon to wipe everyone out and if that were true, how had he managed to survive?

The thought made him hesitate in mid-step and he paused, stuffing his hands into the pockets of his long overcoat. He allowed himself more time to reflect and look around, the wind streaming through the tunnel between buildings whipping at his hair and the edges of his coat. Somehow, he had been here before - teetering on the brink of destruction and unsure of how to proceed. Maybe it was in the distant past or just maybe...it had only happened a couple of months ago with Chewie's death. It was hard to tell. Time had been only a blur to him lately and it was hard to make sense of the events passing him by from day to day. He thought he had been getting better...only to be thrust right back into the gundark's nest.

Maybe it was Luke who once told him that life usually brought you back full circle. It was part of some crazy Force theory he had tried to push on him years ago, something Han had continually brushed away as nonsense. He had wanted nothing to do with it, but now...he was starting to believe it. Here he was right back where he had started twenty-five years ago - a loner left to fend for himself.

Not yet, he stubbornly told himself with clenched jaw. The Falcon was still out there and along with it, the slight possibility that someone survived this massacre.

He started forward again with a renewed determination, hands still thrust deep into his pockets. As he approached the entrance to Eastport, he found himself stopping once more, but this time it was for a totally different reason. A slight chittering noise was wafting through the air from the direction of the main gates - the first sign of any sort of life since waking up in this nightmare. It was metallic in nature and it scratched against the duracrete in a rhythmic pattern, almost like tiny legs skittering across a polished surface. That brought a frown to Han's face. Whatever it was, it wasn't human.

Yanking the antiqued DL-44 from the holster at his hip, Han edged closer to the source of the noise, being careful to keep an eye out for any signs of an ambush. If it wasn't human, it was most likely Vong and he wasn't about to take any chances.

He approached the long bed of an abandoned cargo hauler and squat down behind it. The soft chittering against the pavement continued and after inhaling deeply through his nose to steady his nerves, Han cautiously inched his way to the edge of the hauler and peered around the corner for a closer look.

A spindly droid with articulated legs attached to a pentagonal body was standing outside the main gates, surveying the scene with a single red photoreceptor. It didn't appear to have spotted Han from his current vantage point, but that did very little to ease his mind. Han knew that droid from somewhere.

It was something to do with Lando...his pilot, maybe? He could've sworn that droid was around at the Battle of Nar Shaddaa and piloted the Falcon--that was it! Vuffi Raa...or something like that.

A wry grin tugged at one corner of his mouth as he started to ease himself up from his hiding place. You sure can't run away from your past, can you, Solo?

With his blaster at the ready, Han approached the hunk of metal with caution. "You're sure a long ways from home, pal," he drawled lazily. "Seeing that you disappeared into the Unknown Regions years ago...or that's what I've been told,

7. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    ~The Roster~

1. LordTroepfchen (GM): Anakin Skywalker, Pre-TPM; Modigal Glave, Around TESTB
    2. Sentinel 001 Galen Marek/Starkiller Just Before his Duel With The Emperor.
    3. Ceillean Jaina Solo, FotJ
    4. Kahn_Iceay Yusanis Before his Duel with Darth Revan.
    5. HanSolo29; Han Solo, NJO - a few months after Chewie's death
    6. Sir_Draco: Luke Skywalker, beginning of The Empire Strikes Back
    7. darthhelinith Darth Vader ESB
    8. Spycoder9 Leia Organa, following the Death of Anakin Solo
    9. TheSithGirly Kreia/DarthTraya, Time of her final return to Dantooine
    10. A_Sith_and_a_Vampire The One, just before the arrival of Revan
    11. Mitth_Fisto Vuffi Raa, just prior to Lando's duel with Rokur Gepta[/quote]
    12. DarkLordoftheFins Cade Skywalker, prior to arriving on Tatooine and Mace Windu, after the Sith Lord was revealed, before he enters the office[/quote]
    13. Sith-I-5: Ewlla Iillor, my younger game version, starting where The Machine Wars: Star Wars versus Terminator got locked.
    14. SirakRomar: Jacen Solo, End of TUF, pre-JINO

I plan to add more characters, actually. But like Fin I have little time right now. So, I´ll begin with him.

8. Sawn_Kassal

Sawn_Kassal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2008
    1. LordTroepfchen (GM): Anakin Skywalker, Pre-TPM; Modigal Glave, Around TESTB
    2. Sentinel 001 Galen Marek/Starkiller Just Before his Duel With The Emperor.
    3. Ceillean Jaina Solo, FotJ
    4. Kahn_Iceay Yusanis Before his Duel with Darth Revan.
    5. HanSolo29; Han Solo, NJO - a few months after Chewie's death
    6. Sir_Draco: Luke Skywalker, beginning of The Empire Strikes Back
    7. darthhelinith Darth Vader ESB
    8. Spycoder9 Leia Organa, following the Death of Anakin Solo
    9. TheSithGirly Kreia/DarthTraya, Time of her final return to Dantooine
    10. A_Sith_and_a_Vampire The One, just before the arrival of Revan
    11. Mitth_Fisto Vuffi Raa, just prior to Lando's duel with Rokur Gepta[/quote]
    12. DarkLordoftheFins Cade Skywalker, prior to arriving on Tatooine and Mace Windu, after the Sith Lord was revealed, before he enters the office[/quote]
    13. Sith-I-5: Ewlla Iillor, my younger game version, starting where The Machine Wars: Star Wars versus Terminator got locked.
    15. Sawn_Kassal: Revan, End of KOTOR

9. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Jacen Solo
    Senate Building, guess what planet!

The light was burning in his eyes as he woke up. He shieleded them and automatically reached out into the force. He had not expected what he found. Nothing. Not much, at least. Ripples in the force. Presences. But not the cauldron of life that Coruscant had been. Even after the Vongs reign it had been far from being a dead planet. Now it seemed to be forsaken. As if life was abscent here. Jacen sat up and realized he was still wearing the grey overall he usually was. His lightsaber and blaster were in place. The communicator was not there. But instead he had a bottle of water. Why . . . ? He remembered. He had prepared his Stealth-X for departure, when he had fallen asleep. Asleep? Usually he would have considered himself having been attack. Stunshot, perhaps. But he hadn´t. He was sure he had not. But falling asleep wasn´t like him, either. Maybe the Vong poison. He considered it, but did not buy it. He had experienced enough of those while Vegere had kept him. It had never been painless.

So, no need to break my head over things like that, anyway. Staying focussed and things will explain itself, soon enough. His eyes wandered the shop. A usual shop. Nothing special. Spareparts, old half-finished swoops and all kinds of tools. It seemed to be untouched by the Yuuzhan Vong bioforming. But not all parts of Coruscant had been affected. The room would not give Jacne any answer. He was actually sure he had never before been here. The World Brain. He would have to contact it and ask what had happened. It would know. Especially why the planet had been evacuated.

A wave of his hand and the doors slided open. The sun was shining outside, he realized as he passed the hall. Only a short glimpse to the outside. He had been raised mostly here. If he had not been on Yavin. And he had lived here. Sufferend. Fought in two wars. And had once been ready to die here. He had seen the planet rise and fall. He had seen the Vong turning it into . . .

Wait!

He stopped and stepped back. His eyes widened as he looked outside. He had tried to stay calm, reasonable. Focussed. But he could not keep his jaw in place, as he saw Coruscant. A Coruscant he had not seen since he was a child. No vongforming. No biological structures and membranes covering the skyscrapers. Nothing like it. It was Coruscant. It just was not the one he had known.

The Imperial Palace was missing, too. CompNor building, where these days NRI was housed. The military ports. This was not the Coruscant of his age. This was not his time. It was a Coruscant that had seen less wars and more caretaking.

?What the Sith is going on here?? Automatically he did what was natural to him. He reached out to his sister. Using his twinbond to locate her. To feel her. She was here, although she felt different.

Jaina! He whispered into the force and turned. He had to find her. She would know what happened here. And if not, they could at least find out together.

Tag: Ceilian/Jaina

10. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Streets, Near Eastport

Vuffi Raa was startled to say the least for nearly a sixty-hundredths of a second, quiet a long time to be startled by something you were searching for. But then it wasn't just the fact that he had been found by an organic, it was that the organic appeared to be a familiar one, Han Solo. Stopping there for a moment as the tentacle furthest from Solo curled under his body, fingers spreading to give the optic in his palm a good look at the young smuggler.

Your old! was the first stray thought to scream across his circuits as he looked at the smuggler. Already voice verification had been performed, but there was new color in the smugglers hair, lines in the face, and indications of recent toxicity or high stress levels highly evident. This was not the same man he still remembered and that gave him pause.

Standing there staring at the human, limbs frozen in contemplation. "Captain Solo?" came his enquiring tentative question as he looked at the individual.

"I am most embarrised to have to say this Captain Solo, but I did not until now even know I was 'in' the Core or had left the Centrallity. I seem to have experienced another fateful memory dump from some unknown strain." he was distressed by this news, and this final conclusion about his systems once more being compromised to lose so much time and memory caused obvious strain to his voice. That he had left for the Unknown regions as well was a shock, but then Masters often were given to varying tastes and wild illogical decisions. Though why Master would want to implied some business venture...was Master Calrissian even his Master now? Had he been lost, traded, or gambled away again? Or had he failed and lost his Master?

Oh my, that thought alone seemed to be interfearing with his motor control circuitry as his limbs started to vibrate. "What is of Master Calrissian?" his body tilted leveling his main 'eye' on Captain Solo, the red glow dimming as his focus zeroed in to bring the world down to see only him. Computations waiting on every gesture, every nuance of a syllable to know his own fate.

TAG: Solo

11. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Jaina Solo
    The streets

Jaina wandered aimlessly, passing by forgotten shops and eating establishments. She watched as a cool breeze twisted between the buildings and twirled dirt and garbage into the air. The quietness was beyond unnerving.

"Hello?" She called out because she just could not believe that she was alone. It wasn't possible.

She drew in a deep breath and held it for a moment, collecting herself before opening her mind to the Force. She stretched her senses as far as she could go and a frown appeared on her forehead as she read very few lifesigns. Was this all of Coruscants' inhabitants? Where had everyone gone?

She pushed foward with tendrils of Force energy, scoping and reading the lifesigns nearest to her. All were unfamiliar and yet...

Her eyes snapped open as she heard the call through a bond that no longer existed, a bond severed by her hand.

Jaina!

Jaina steadied herself against the nearest wall and shook her head.
    It couldn't be...

But she would recognize the Force signature anywhere. It was Jacen.
    It wasn't possible. None of this was possible.

Jacen was dead.
    She had killed him.

Jaina cut the connection, drawing the Force around herself like a bubble.
    She had touched many a mind out there so her best course of action was to find these others and finally get some answers.

Tag: Jacen, anyone

12. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    15. Sawn_Kassal: Revan, End of KOTOR[/quote]

[b]
    Kreia[/b]
    [i]Temple[/i]

"I can sense your grief, woman. The sadness and fear. Dangerous emotions for one so strong in the force." She hissed and stepped out of the shadow. She had sensed the woman like a burning fire in the force. Such potency, unshaped.

Kreia had found out, that her time has passed. This Jedi Temple was full of technology and artifacts that were beyond her ages limit. The conclusion had been as simple as it had been mysterious. She was in another time. The future. It had changed less than anybody would have expected. Only her Exile. the dear girl was now without a guide. But then again, there were so many here. Light and dark.

Her own presence was still well hidden from all others in the force.

"My name is Kreia." She said and smiled her bitter smile. Pushing her Jedi Robes together.

[b]Tag: spycoder/Leia[/b]

[hr]

[b]Darth Sion[/b]
    [i]Starport 9, Repair Bay[/i]

He had awoken in these deserts of steel. The void of all living had tortured him. The lack of fear. Of passion. A dead world. But none of the spectres of the past had remained. The world was sterile. As if it had been born dead. Also Sion knew it hadn´t. It had sprawled with the living, fearing masses of unworthy flesh.

He had begun looking for others, when he had sensed more and more of them. Blinking up in the force like red alarm signs on a display. Another Sith was there. and somewhere, hidden, duffused . . . he could feel his old Master.
    [i]
    Traya! [/i]

She had brought him here so he would be killed. That was the most logical of all explanations. Her power had returned. And the Jedi . . . the Jedi . . .

His r

13. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Streets, Near Eastport

A tentacled arm unfurled from beneath the droid's body and positioned itself so that its optic tip had a good view of him. Han didn't flinch as he continued to watch the droid, his blaster still leveled at the small machine in case it decided to try something funny. He knew the droid was only running checks to identify him, but he had heard stories from Lando. Vuffi Raa was a tricky one.

Finally, the droid's automated voice broke the silence with a simple question. "Captain Solo?"

Well, at least Raa still appeared to be in working order, but he sounded unsure of himself. Han considered building upon the droid's insecurities and denying that it was indeed him until he realized that he was still alone in what appeared to be another casualty of the war. In the end, he simply nodded without saying a word as he slowly lowered the blaster back to his side.

Raa appeared relieved with the confirmation and quickly rattled on into some kind of explanation. "I am most embarrassed to have to say this Captain Solo, but I did not until now even know I was 'in' the Core or had left the Centrality. I seem to have experienced another fateful memory dump from some unknown strain."

That wasn't surprising if what Lando had told him was true about Raa actually being a member of some kind of race of living droids. A long trip across the universe like that was bound to have effects on his droid mind. No wonder he couldn't get his facts straight. But then why come back here in the first place? Something definitely wasn't making sense. Han appeared to brush it off and allowed the droid to continue.

"What is of Master Calrissian?"

"Good question," Han revealed in a tired tone as he took a moment to incline his head and look around at their surroundings once more. Even in and around Eastport, there was absolutely nothing. "Last time I saw him was back at Dubrillion when we ran the Belt. But that was six months ago."

The lump in his throat was starting to return at the reminder of that six month stretch following Chewie's death. Swallowing hard, he drew into himself and abruptly changed the subject as his gaze hardened. "What about here? I guess you have no idea what happened, do you?"

TAG: Mitth

14. Sawn_Kassal

Jul 29, 2008
    Revan
    Coruscant, Apartments

The Prodigal Knight, or Revan as he was better known, had awoke in the hangar bay asleep in the seat of an airspeeder. That?s the last time I let Carth talk me into having a few drinks with him... he mentally scorned. Looking over the interior of the speeder, he didn?t recall the Republic bringing any speeders to Lehon.

With that in question, he realized this speeder was of a model he wasn?t familiar with. It didn?t look anything like the speeders he was used to at all. Placing a hand on the side of the craft, he leapt from his seat, landing on his feet. He was dressed in a navy blue version of his old Sith robes, they had been his white Star Forge robes, but after the ceremony he?d had them dyed to a more suitable color. He never was one for bright colors, plus white tended to attract so much dirt and grit.

Not to mention he never was one to wear white, it was the favorite of too many elder Jedi, he preferred the navy blue and brown robes, always had. This hangar...it wasn?t like the one in the Temple on Lehon. Just where in the kriff was he? Walking toward the hangar exit, he peered out to look upon the city which buildings nearly touched the sky itself. He knew of only one place in the galaxy like it: Coruscant. What was he doing on Coruscant? How had he gotten there? Where were his allies?

Last he remembered, they had just celebrated the destruction of the Star Forge and the fall of Malak?s Sith Army. Reaching down, he realized his lightsaber was still clipped to his utility belt. Thank the Force. Something was amiss about all this...if this was Coruscant, where was the traffic? Where were the bustling crowds of people along the walkways, where were the Holo-Net feeds stretched across various sides of buildings?

Turning, Revan started toward the turbolift, once inside, he touched the doors with the Force to close them, then also pressed the button of the floor he wished to ascend to using only his mind. Call it a hunch. As the turbolift raised to it?s destination, the doors slid open and out he stepped.

Opening his senses to the Force, Revan began his investigation. Surely there must be someone else here who could shine some light on the mystery of why Coruscant seemed so...lifeless. That?s when it caught his attention: a voice. The voice of a child. A boy, no older than 9 or 10 from the sound of it. Turning down a corridor, Revan made his way down the hall until he caught sight of the boy.

?What are you doing here alone, little one?? the former Dark Lord of the Sith asked, peeling his hood back to reveal his face so as not to frighten the boy. Perhaps now, he could get to the bottom of things.

TAG: Lord

15. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Streets, Near Eastport

Something, something was bothering the Captain very much, that much he was certain of. What was hard to tell, it was as if the young care free and relationally involved smuggler he had heard about from Lando was simply. . .gone.

Facts did not add up, that much he was certain about, but then he did not remember so, so much it appeared. His memory contained no mention of a 'Belt Run' for Dubrillion, and why Master would be involved in something that involved piloting was frankly beyond his ability to compute. Unless of course his Master had been betting on the run in some fashion, still Captain was rather down it seemed.

Captain Solo went on to ask a question, and as any non-malfunctioning droid would, class two or otherwise, he answered to the best of his abilities.

"No Captain Solo, I sadly do not. My working memory only extends to the ThonBoka prior a duel with most vial ex-Master Rokur Gepta, and twelve minutes-thirty seven seconds ago when I came online. Alone infront of some drinking establishment." some had called his tone slightly prissy at times, largely due to poor auditory receptors he believed. Still, as he shifted up to balance on two tentacles, he had to wonder. What had he missed? Where was Master and why were they not together? And, as what seemed like only slightly old memories were analyzed, where was the Wookie with a life-debt?

For now he would leave such inquiries to wait until after the Captain decided their next course of actions.

16. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Streets, Near Eastport

It shouldn't have bothered him, but hearing 'no' only increased the weight on his chest and he turned away, blowing out an exasperated sigh as he returned his hands to his pockets. Vuffi Raa only had memories leading up to Lando's unconvincing duel with that crazy sorcerer. That wouldn't have been such a bad thing except for the fact that those series of events took place nearly thirty years ago. The droid was useless to him in finding out information and that meant more stumbling around in the dark.

It's not fair...

"Well, that complicates things," he muttered more to himself than to the droid standing beside him on two appendages. He turned and squinted off into the distance - towards the spires and control towers that made up the main complex of the Eastport Docking Facility. The Falcon was still nestled somewhere among the sea of duracrete that ran on for miles. If he could get to her landing pad, he might be able to straighten this whole mess out.

"I think the Vong did this," he stated after a moment, keeping his gaze focused on the spaceport as the wind pulled gently at his hair. "Some kind of...biological weapon. It's sick - wiping out a whole planet without so much as blinking an eye." He tucked his chin towards his chest and unleashed an incredulous laugh. "It makes you wonder what they'll think up next, you know? Nothing seems to be good enough for 'em. Nothing."

He knew he had been rambling, but he didn't care. Not at this point, anyway. With his jaw bunched in anger, he clenched his fists inside his pockets and started forward once more towards the spaceport. For their sake, the Falcon better be untouched and someone better be alive in there. If not, he would make it his mission to hunt down every last one of them and bring them to justice. And his kind of justice? Well, it wouldn't be pretty.

17. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Leia Organa

The woman walked up, her upper face hidden with a hood. Strange. "I can sense your grief, woman. The sadness and fear. Dangerous emotions for one so strong in the force." She told her, and Leia stopped sobbing to look at her. She didn?t care if she hurt the woman?s feelings now. ?I don?t care about the Force. Where am I?? she asked her calmly.

"My name is Kreia." She told her, and Leia paused. The name sounded familiar. From her studies maybe. That meant she was so very old and that meant she was?who knows where. ?I am Leia Organa, Former Princess of Alderran,? she said, standing up, still trembling.

TAG: SithGirly

18. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Streets, Near Eastport

The Captain seemed visibly distraught over the situation, oh if only the Captain could see it from his point of view, to be essentially for all intents and purposes transported like a Rafa resident not only through space but time as well to this unknown future on a world he does not know. It was nearly as bad as the first time he remembered awakening in that besieged ships cargo compartment whilst it was attacked by pirates all those many years ago.

"I am sorry Captain Solo, but I would not know. Nor can I begin to extrapilate the variables as Vong finds no reference within my data base, although if it comforts you sir I am not seeing any abnormal additions of biogenes within the air." Vuffi Raa called out as he quickly dropped to all five tentacles to make it easier to keep pace with the man. His photorecepter trained up from the now top of his body at the waist height of Captain Solo to stare at that clenched jaw.

Despite his inability to calculate any of this he was certain that things were not going well in not only the world of Captain Solo, but the galaxy as well.

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Eastport Docking Facility

Han was only half listening to the droid rambling on behind him as he stormed the main gates of the facility, bypassing security checkpoints with ease. After all, there was no one around to maintain them. Even if there was, he wouldn't have allowed them to stand in his way of finding answers.

Eventually, they came to a cross section of a pedestrian skywalk when something Raa pointed out caught his attention and he stopped. "Nor can I begin to extrapolate the variables as Vong finds no reference within my data base, although if it comforts you sir I am not seeing any abnormal additions of biogenes within the air."

"None?" he reiterated, his brow furrowing in thought. He placed his hands on either side of his gun belt and glanced around them, experimentally sniffing the air. Of course, that really wasn't going to make a difference, but it was at least worth a try. "That...doesn't make sense. Maybe you have some wires crossed or something. If it wasn't bio warfare, then what the hell was it? No one can evacuate a whole planet that damn fast..."

Suddenly, he had a horrible sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach and he turned back to the little droid beside him. "Do me a favor," he continued, lifting an arm to indicate the air around them. "Run a quick life scan and tell me what you find. Something tells me it ain't gonna turn up much, but if there's anyone out there, it'll lead us in the right direction."

20. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005

After their hasty trek thus far into the fascility, beyond abandoned security check points, and cross-walks the smuggling Captain stopped to itterate a single word. A very inacurate word none is, how often is it is true that the word none applies when taken in it's literal meaning of nothing, but he was no protocal droid and would not correct the troubled Captain at this time. One who was obviously making sensationalist requests.

Ontop of sensationlistic derogatory remarks. Him have his wire crossed and not know about it after a subroutine and systems check, highly unlikely. But then, if he was to work this out as a mathmatical problem using an n factor of one to represent his known gambling, scoundrel, rogue, captain Calrissian, then it might not of been an insult. Merely an irrational attempt to save face and create logic from the illogical, a strong human trait.

"Captain, I believe you over estimate my systems. To be able to perform such a task you must know that the lifeform would have to be in my line of sight. Wether in infrared, ultraviolet, or human spectrum wavelengths, and is something that is blocked by every building. Such as this complex we are in right now." A tentacle came up to rub just below his central optic, a rather human gesture he had picked up in his travels the accomponied moments of deep thought.

"If you want sir I could ascend to the top of this complex and perform a life-form sweep as you suggest of the surrounding area." he wondered if the lifts were still working in this place. If not it would be a hard task to perform, but he still remembered Lando telling him to do as Han said during the Battle of Nar Shaddaa. Even if this was not that situation it spoke of a level of life giving trust that he was willing to extend in his Master's abscense. Especially as the task would likely only be time consuming and not life risking behavior to undertake.

21. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007

Han and Vuffi were still discussing the possibility of a life-scan, when something disturbed them. A wall. An ordinary durasteel wall. Exactly where Han had actually expected a huge blast-gate. Actually the blast-gate was not the only thing missing. The corridor leading to the other docking bays was missing, too. And the console next to the door, it was there. Only it was not to open any doors now. There was not gate or door. It showed a variety of air supplements. An air-spender fo species not naturally breathing oxygen. To the left was a door. One Han had not seen before. It lead to a storage room. That had not been there, either last time he was there. But from it, he could see through a large window into the hangar. It was now five times the size he had seen it last. On second look it was just one huge hangar, instead of several smaller ones. And it was filled with deactivated droids and boxes.

It was not the Eastport Hangar Han had known. Or ever parked his Falcon in.

Behind them a sound as if metal hit metal could be heard. At least they were not alone.

Tag: HanSolo, Mitth

[i]Apartment, Building 2317, 1st Republic District[/i]

Anakin hurled around. Eyeing the man in his blue clothing, he pressed his lips together. "I am looking for my mother! and I want to know where she is!" He demanded, as if he was the one with the weapon. But Anakin was angry. They could not take his mother away from him. They had no right to do so.

[b]Tag: Sawn[/b]

[hr]

[i]Apartment, Building 4418, 1st Republic District[/i]

Before they could say any further thing, a droid came around the corner. Looking at both of them with his single black eye and then turning to the next corridor and vanishing in it again.

[image=http://railmagnor.com/downloads/modpix/modpic_gonkpowerdroidtowato.jpg]

He was only half as big as Luke, but seemed to be very knew. Luke had only seen older outdated versions of these pit-droids. But Yusani had never seen anything as miniature like this. It was obviously an advanced droid to those he knew.

[b]Tag: Draco, Kahn[/b]

[hr]

Everybody else seems to be okay without me, right now. Some facts . . . those who are from the era of OT and beyond, will realize that Coruscant is different as many of the more recent structures seem to be missing. Those of the era before the PT will realize this is a technically advanced version of their Coruscant. All others see Coruscant more or less as they know it . . .

Tomorrow I´ll begin to move the main plot along a bit. Until then, feel free to introduce you to each other. And so on.

22. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Jacen Cole
    Coruscant, Starport

"Jedi." The thing had crashed right through the ceiling. And it looked actually molre like an undead from a holo than a breathing, living creature. But Jacen felt it´s anger. It´s power. What his uncle would have called the Dark Side. His own green blade ignited, ready to defend himself. "I guess telling you I am not looking for trouble won´t help a lot, will it?" He asked and prepared for the first attack. "I don´t wanna hurt you. Any further, I mean."

Tag: TheSithGirly

23. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Luke Skywalker
    Apartments

He watched the droid pass by, while he listened to the man. The idea of exchangning knowledge was a good one. Actually it ewas strange the man seemed to expect Luke not to talk about it. But something else was even more irritating. The wars he mentioned. Who talked about the Mandalorian War as a great war these days, anymore? What actually was the Jedi Civil War? Where were the Clone Wars, the New Sith Wars? "You never saw a Sith droid like this, did you?" Luke suddenly asked, as he understood. "You never heard of the Ruusan Reformation? The Resychronisation? The Clone Wars? The Galactic Empire, right?" He shook his head. "I think we´re not from the same time. One of us . . . is a time traveller." Luke concluded while looking around. "And if it´´s you, I got really bad news for you. A lot of things have changed." Luke quickly stepped over to the window. Waving the other man to follow. "I do not know a lot about this planet. It is known as the Imperial Center in my time, but most people call it Coruscant. But I know somewhere here would be a giant palace. The imperial palace. Where the Emperor holds court. And it is not there. So, is this your time? Do you know why nobody is here?"

Tag: Kahn

24. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Yusanis
    Apartment, Building 4418, 1st Republic District

It was again Yusanis' time to be confused. Not only did the boy talked of things he'd never heard of, but the droid they saw was of a model and build unlike anything he'd ever seen. It almost reminded him of bipedal versions of the T1-series of Utility droids used by the Republic, but far less bulky. "No. I know of no Ruusan, or any Reformation named for them, or it. No resynchronization, no Clone Wars, no Galactic Empire. The only Empires I know of are Revan's Empire, and the Sith Empire before it."

Yusanis stepped over beside the young man and looked out at the spires of this Coruscant, "This is not my Coruscant." He looked over at the young boy, "I am Senator Yusanis, former General of the Echani Confederation of the Middle Rim. I know my Coruscant well, and this is not her. Similar, but not the same." He waved his hand over in the direction of the Jedi Temple in the distance, "I recognize that as the Jedi Temple. However in my time..." He paused recalling how over the years of the Republic dates have changed from epoch to epoch, and that trend likely continued.

"Do the Tapani still use their own calendar? I believe it is year 8760 of the Tapani calendar, but I digress. In my time the Temple has but a single spire, so this cannot my Coruscant." Yusanis wasn't exactly sold on the idea of time travel, but what ever solution remains, regardless of how improbable. "That droid my Boy, might hold some answers. So as keen as I am to stare upon this city and its majesty, we should pursue the droid with haste." Turning on his heels Yusanis moved to do just that. "Try and keep up."

25. Sawn_Kassal

Jul 29, 2008
    Revan
    Apartment, Building 2317, 1st Republic District

The boy was full of unmolested Force potential, he would be a very powerful Jedi Knight...or Sith Lord. ?I?m afraid I can?t answer that, young one...? through the Force, Revan touched the boy?s mind, sending forth a sense of calm and security to him. ?I can assure you that I mean you no harm? stepping forward, he closed the distance between he and the young one.

Kneeling down so he was approximately the same height as the boy, Revan extended a hand to the child. ?My name is Revan, what?s yours?? he hoped he might learn more about the boy, by learning more about him he might be able to find out what this was all about and why Coruscant seemed so different to him. Not to mention underpopulated from what he remembered of it.

Looking the boy over, he surely didn?t fit the look of a Padawan. He wasn?t clad in the traditional robes, nor did he carry a training saber, nor was his hair neatly cut with a Padawan braid hanging down. From the looks of it, he wasn?t from Coruscant at all. His clothes were quite worn, which indicated to Revan he was probably lower class.

There was a disturbance in the Force, which quickly caused Revan to look around as if he were in disbelief? Could it be? No, surely she must be dead by now. Yet he could feel her presence as clearly as if he were still an Apprentice himself. His old Master was nearby...as was a former ally of his from his time as a Sith Lord on Korriban.

Things just kept getting better and better. Sighing, Revan knew there would be no use in trying to cloak his presence in the Force, the boy?s radiance was so strong it would draw them in eventually. Soon he would be meeting face to face with Kreia and Lord Sion...

TAG: Lord, Girly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.