main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Silent Cities of Coruscant - A game for everyone

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by LordTroepfchen, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Yusanis
    Building 4418, Stairwell

Yusanis followed Luke as the boy used his lightsaber to destroy locks, a simple but likely effective plan. The boy talked, Yusanis listened. The boy talked about the history hew knew, it was, astounding, disconcerting, and confusing to say the least. "12,000 years old?" Yusanis asked, "In my time the Republic is 21,000 years old, yet I have never heard of your Empire. Indeed the Republic has never fallen, despite coming close to it, since its founding by the Core Founders." Though Luke had mentioned some sort of reformation, perhaps that was the cause?

Luke continued regardless, talking about the fall of the Republic, the rise of an Empire and the reign of Vader and his Emperor. He then admitted to being a member of the aforementioned rebellion, and how Vader was after him, to kill him, and how he had killed his father. Coming up behind Luke he placed a hand on his shoulder, "We'll be fine boy, I've survived battles that Jedi have fallen in. We need only have faith in our abilities and our wits about us." The two of them continued down for a few moments before Yusanis spoke up again. "Perhaps I should tell you more about myself?"

"My name is Yusanis, as I told you. I am a Senator of the Echani People, representing our home world of Eshan. I was one of the leading Generals during the Mandalorian wars. Very few of my people joined the war, most who did were lost, or cast from their families, but not me. No they saw more use in me despite my 'dishonor'. During the war I fought along soldier and Jedi. Revan and his associates like Karath before their betrayal. From Taris to Dxun to Malachor V I participated in that war, earned more honors than I recall. Lost more soldiers then I care to."

Yusanis walked in silence for a moment. "After the war I returned to Eshan and became a Senator. Then Revan and Malak returned. Revan was once a hero of the Republic, a Jedi. He fought in the Mandalorian Wars and helped lead us to victory, but when he came back, he was different. He'd changed, he was a Sith. He killed a number of senators, destabilized many worlds, but when He killed one of my fellow Echani Senators, I challenged him to a duel, I would end his reign of terror, or would have. I woke up here, before I even had a chance."

Tag: Draco

2. jedimastercam

jedimastercam Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2007
    IC: Leia Organa
    Jedi Temple, Courscant

Watching the older woman turn and fade away, Leia Organa, former Princess of Alderran, mother of three (two) children, daughter of the Chosen One, sister of Luke Skywalker, and famous Senator in the New Republican Senate, felt scared. She had not come in contact with anyone other than this woman, Han only through the Force, and this was just a hunch. From the old woman?s ramblings, she had gathered that some people for some reason had come to Courscant. Through the Force, she searched for Han. Where could he be? She then felt his presence, but wait. That wasn?t his. It was Jacen! Her Jacen! Where was he? Where was her child?

Running, she flung herself down alleys, empty and bare. She kept running, her feet pattering all she cared about was finding Jacen. She came upon a Eastport docking facility, and so many images came upon her eyes. Chewbacca was there. But he was dead. But he was here, and Jacen was hugging him. Flinging herself forward, she noticed another figure, but she ignored her. She hurried, coming upon her child and her friend. Tears

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Han Solo
    Eastport Docking Facility

Why the young man had wanted to reassure him and why he even cared, Han couldn't understand, but he had stepped forward to do just that. But instead of finding comfort, Han found himself asking more questions. Turning away from Raa for the time being, he studied the young man with furrowed brow. "Where you come from?" Han repeated, working his jaw and allowing that question to hang in the air for several seconds. Since the man had talked about his death, he wasn't sure if he really wanted to know the answer to his next question, but if it helped shed some light on their situation, so be it. "Where--or when exactly is that?"

But the young man was distracted, studying something off in the distance. More than likely, it was the ship Raa had pointed out moments before. Han started to open his mouth to say something about that and was effectively cut off as the young man began to speak instead. "Expecting any friends?" he asked casually.

Again, Han started to get suspicious and narrowed his eyes. "No, why?"

"Because above us are two people who seem to belong together and well . . . one that tries to kill ´em. Sith. I´d say."

Now Han knew there was something more to this kid. It was just the way he said things - like he didn't care. It was that kind of attitude that rubbed him the wrong way. "Sith?" he reiterated, deciding to humor him.

"Sure. I should have known the red-faces are behind this," he replied before returning his attention to the droid.

So much for finding answers. He had to admit, the news about more people above them had piqued his interest, but he wasn't so sure about that second part about Sith wandering around right along with them. Luke had mentioned them plenty of times in the past and his own experiences with Darth Vader was enough to tell him that what the kid was saying was bad news. They would all be a lot safer down here...until the Vong finally decided to rear their ugly heads and tried to claim some stake in this whole mess.

Anger began to build once more in his chest as he curled his left hand into a fist and pounded it gently against a support railing. Despite what everyone else was saying around him, Han just knew the Vong were still responsible for this somehow. How could they not be? After what they've done to both Chewie and Roa, this would be icing on the cake. A sneer crossed his features and under his breath, he cursed...a silent vow for revenge.

Fortunately, the young man decided to break into his thoughts at that exact moment, preventing him from doing something he'd regret in the long run. "We might be able to get up, kill the Sith, save your friends, if they are friends and get there soon enough to steal their ship. What do you say?"

Han blinked and glanced at the droid before returning back to the kid, his expression obvious that he hadn't been paying attention. "What? Steal the ship? Uh, yeah...sure," he sighed and brought a hand up to rub the back of his neck. "But if you're thinking about taking on a Sith, forget it. That's not my department. You'll have better luck wrestling a gundark, trust me."

TAG: Fins, Mitth

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Ewlla Iillor, hotel reception.

Steadfastly ignoring the lone, organic observer behind the Reception desk, the droid in the lobby finished it?s work with the shattered creme jar, then stopped, turning it?s single photoreceptor toward the bank of lifts that Ewlla had exited earlier.

Surprised by this behaviour, the ensign lifted herself so that she could kneel on the lower surface of the counter, and lean out across the higher top, allowing her to see what the droid was looking at.

ping

Ewlla?s eyebrows shot up at the signal that the turbolift was arriving, and while she wondered whether to scoot back under cover, the lift doors opened, revealing a second of the cleaner droids!

This one stepped out, dragging a black rubbish sack, made of a thin low-grade plastic from the look of it.
    It was only when the automaton started down the marble steps to join it?s fellow, that she heard the crunch, crunch of something brittle and broken inside the bag as it was towed over the steps, that she put two and two together, and realised that the contents were the remains of the glased pane she had put two blaster bolts through.

A second realisation quickly followed the first, this time triggered by seeing the two together: pod races! These little guys were commonly used at pod races, as mechanics.

The first robot cleared up the jar mess, and deposited it all in the second one?s sack, polished the floor a bit, then both set off for the front door.

The ensign eased herself off the counter, brushed down her knees and set off after the cleaners.

The crunch, crunch, crunch told her that there were three steps down to the walkway, and she waited a few more seconds before pushing the door open, and trotting down the steps in stealthy pursuit.

Looked like a nice day. Being many levels down from where she had awoken, it was warmer, less windy, and anyway, she was nice and snug in the purple wrap bulked around her shoulders and body.

The two droids, rather than staying parallel to the front of the hotel, had cut a diagonal route to a corner on the other side of the boulevard. Rather than some cities, that had a clear demarcation between road and pavement, this city, where flying personal transport was the norm, everywhere between the buildings, was pedestrianised.

Halfway across the boulevard, Ewlla paused to look back at the hotel. In case she had to come back here, show where she had woken up.

The Whetstone Plaza.

Okay. She thought. I would have expected something with ?Coruscant? or ?galactic? in the title. Then again, maybe that?s why business is so bad.

It?s many windowed spire shot up into the sky, further than she could safely look up at, without falling over. The reflective sides mirrored the towers and monoliths behind her.

Turning, she headed off after the two cleaning droids, glancing around and gradually building a subconscious picture that this part of the city was very clean.

Tag: Anyone

5. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~The Roster~

1. LordTroepfchen (GM): Anakin Skywalker, Pre-TPM; Modigal Glave, Around TESTB
    2. Sentinel 001 Galen Marek/Starkiller Just Before his Duel With The Emperor.
    3. Ceillean Jaina Solo, FotJ
    4. Kahn_Iceay Yusanis Before his Duel with Darth Revan.
    5. HanSolo29; Han Solo, NJO - a few months after Chewie's death
    6. Sir_Draco: Luke Skywalker, beginning of The Empire Strikes Back
    7. darthhelinith Darth Vader ESB
    8. Spycoder9 Leia Organa, following the Death of Anakin Solo, Yoda, right after his death
    9. TheSithGirly Kreia/DarthTraya, Time of her final return to Dantooine; Darth Zion, same; Darth Nihilus; (at LordTs request and I´ll make him appear later)
    10. A_Sith_and_a_Vampire The One, just before the arrival of Revan
    11. Mitth_Fisto Vuffi Raa, just prior to Lando's duel with Rokur Gepta
    12. DarkLordoftheFins Cade Skywalker, prior to arriving on Tatooine and Mace Windu, after the Sith Lord was revealed, before he enters the office
    13. Sith-I-5: Ewlla Iillor, my younger game version, starting where The Machine Wars: Star Wars versus Terminator got locked.
    14. SirakRomar: Jacen Solo, End of TUF, pre-JINO
    15. Sawn_Kassal: Revan, End of KOTOR
    16. darthramza: Evelios D'Rtan, of Tide of Flames fame, adapted for Star Wars use and immediately prior to the events of that game, and Anakin Solo, immediately prior to the Junior Jedi Knights series.
    17. Ktala: Chewbacca, Immediately after EP VI - ROTJ
    18.Corellian_Outrider: Dash Rendar, ESB, Shortly after the Escape from Hoth. Before events of SOTE

[color=seagreen][b]~OOC~[/b][/color] Opening post this evening.

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Chewbacca

Chewbacca spoke to the young man, who was moving closer to him. Was this man going to HUG him? Why couldnt he remember this person... even if he DID look vaguely familar. Chewbacca sniffed at him once more.

If Han was playing some sort of joke, it wasnt funny.

And just when he thought it could not get any stranger, he certainly heard footsteps quickly moving down the the hallway, fast. As many years of combat training came to his reflexes, he turned his head, and brought his hand up, bowcaster ready to fire -

"Roooarrgh ur roo."
    ("I have a bad feeling about this.") Chewbacca growled as the figure came out into the open, with no thoughts of stopping.

"Wuahh!?!?"
    (What!?")

It was the Princess. Or as Han called her, 'That Woman'. Leia was running hard, and Chewbacca had to pull up his bowcaster so she would not run into it. This was strange. It didnt appear that anyone was chasing her. Why was she running like Darth Vader himself was behind her. And where was HAN!? Running, she flung herself forward, tears coming down her cheeks, she collapsed forward.

"RRRHHHAAAAA!"

Chewie's worried growl deepened as he caught the Princess, keeping her from hitting the ground. His nose confirmed that it was indeed Leia, but he was confused. She didnt look like she had, when she had disappeared with Han the day before. No, she looked different. Older. He could not explain it. And the last time that he had seen her cry like that, was when they had captured Han, and encased him in carbonite. Had something happened to him again?

"Grrrrrraaahhh!"

He lead the pair over out of the hallway to the area he had been in earlier. At least there was a place to sit. So much had happened in the last few moments, he didnt even have a chance to figure out what was going on. Maybe Leia would have some information about what was going on here?

Chewbacca gave a soft worried bark of worry, as he waited for her to pull herself together, and tell him what was going on, and where was Han.

Tag: Spkycoder9, SirkaRomar

7. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Dash Rendar
      There was no electronic hum. No sound of power coursing through conduits. No vibrations through the bulkheads from the hyperdrive engines. Something was out of place. The silence was the first thing that clued him in that something was wrong.

Dash's lids fluttered, it felt like rough sandpaper to the surface of his eyes. His throat was sore and his mouth felt parched. Sitting up, a dull ache let its presence know to him behind his left eye. He blinked a few times to rid the blurriness as he press his fingers on his eyebrow to subdue the ache.

He was on a bunk in some small room. Still dressed in his clothes, holster at his side. His gaze followed along the length of the bulkhead before him as he swung his legs over the side to stand up. The layout was familiar... similar to his quarters onboard his pride and joy; the 'Outrider'.

The rush of standing up momentarily made him dizzy. His body felt stiff, swaying with his first steps, he pressed against the bulkhead with his hand, as he moved to the doorway.

'What in blazes has happened to me? Felt like I've had a fight with several Besalisks and lost.' He thought as he stepped into an adjoining room. The bulkhead angles inward at a doorway to his left. The design felt peculiar. 'Wait...' He stopped as something puzzled him. At the corner of what appears to be a living room was a curved lounge and dejerik board. The leather of the lounge deteriorating while the stand of the board was bent at an angle. 'That does not belong here... None of it does. It should be a corridor.'

"Leebo?" He groggily called out as he head out of the room. Raising his hand to his mouth, he activated his wrist comlink. "Leebo?!"

There was no response, only static. As he moved from compartment to compartment. He was definitely sure that he was on a ship, Corellian made. The interior configuration was all wrong to be his own. 'Whose ship is it? Why am I here?'

He stopped in the main hold and removed his blaster from the holster. "What happened here?"

Holes and scorch marks damage the wall. The smell of ozone had long dissipated. Pieces of furniture, equipment and other objects were smashed and strewn all over the hold. Stepping cautiously through the mess, his boot knocked a box causing something to dislodge and fall over. Cringing to himself, he held his breath. The only sound he could hear was music softly coming from the floor. Looking down, he had knocked a small music box over. The slow lullaby seemed out of place for carnage that had happened here. It made the atmosphere sombre and haunting.

'There was something unnerving about all this. Waking up on a strange, abandoned ship and no idea as to how I got here or what had happened. Maybe the ship's computer will have some clues.' Leaving the music box to play its song, he continued for where the cockpit might be.

His bearings came to him as he added another corridor to a mental map forming inside his head. Stepping into another, his eyes widened with surprise to find half the corridor was no longer there. The section leading to the stern had been torn off by some force, exposing the interior to the world outside. A breeze brush across his face as he saw towering buildings of a cityscape beyond the circular opening.

Taking his eyes away from the sight, he head towards the bow to the cockpit. Upon seeing the flight console, he knew there was no point. The controls were also damaged beyond recognition. On one of the smashed displays, he could barely make out the writing:

[Retrieving recordings]

[Rapto\4 */\ry last repor -!AE8%001R0 //01awD9 !2#eP]

[recordings error!]

[uploading new cache]
      "Leebo, where are you when I need you?" He muttered under his breath as toggled the controls beside the screen. It was hard to make out words among the garbled text.

"'Raptor' something... Outrider... Coruscant... Republic... Jedi?"

'It didn't make sense to why th

8. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: OOOH! Can I be Celeste Morne?

9. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: You just need to add her to the ~Roster~ SkyShine.

Jacen Solo
    Eastport

"You do not recognize me, do you . . ." As he wanted to add something, he felt his mothers presence. "Mum?" He could not hide his surprise. It was indeed his mother. She looked younger, actually. But she was here. He returned her embrace and smiled, then growing seriosu immediately. "Look, I found Chewie, he is alive but seems to remember nothing about me. Don´t know what to do about it." Maybe a Clone. He did not say it, ubt it was the natural conclusion. Then he realized the danger. "Mum, we need to get you away from here. Now! There is a Dark Jedi nearby,. He is powerful. I think he is a Sith." Jacen looked around. Was the man hunting his mother? had this been a trap? "Are you okay? Are oyu alright?" He asked his mother then and his lightsaber still in his hand he looked around to make out their best escape way.

Tag: Spy, Ktala

10. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Cade Skywalker
    Eastport

More and more presences seemed to pop up in his force-perception. Like ships on a radar. "I thought you were not afraid of a little Sith. Don´t worry. I´ll take care of that one. Sith are my specialty." He smirked and nodded towards the door. They are up there. And more people are coming every second. So maybe we should hurry now. I wanna know what´s going on here, before going any further into ghosttwon, out there."

Looking at the droid he had to shake his head. "What is your mission, little guy. Are you a service droid?"

Tag: Mitth, HS29

11. jedimastercam

jedimastercam Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2007
    Eastport

When Chewbacca caught hold of Leia, she buried her face in his fur, wetting it. When she felt him lead her to a spot to sit, she sat down, wiping her tears away. Glancing into his eyes, she strangely saw him looking at her strangely. He looked somehow younger, his fur slightly brighter, like it had been the first few years they had met. ?Chewie??Leia breathed, then turned to her son. He was so handsome, just like his father, yet with some things that seemed like her. She wondered if his sister had come along too?

"Look, I found Chewie, he is alive but seems to remember nothing about me. Don?t know what to do about it." Jacen told her. She glanced up at Chewie. ?Do you really not know Jacen? My son? You loved him and Jaina and Anakin!? Speaking her youngest son?s name caused her to start to quiver. She held it back. Turning to Jacen again, she watched his sudden alertness.

"Mum, we need to get you away from here. Now! There is a Dark Jedi nearby,. He is powerful. I think he is a Sith." Jacen told her, and she looked around. She felt something in the Force suddenly, a darkness, impending doom, what ever the Force it was called, the Dark Side, so she slid closer to Chewie. ?Are you okay? Are you alright?" he finalized.

?Yes, I am fine, Jacen. What Dark Jedi are you talking about? I met this strange old woman named Kreia in the Temple, which was where I awoke. She spoke of danger and troubles. Are there any others out there? I know I sensed Han,? she said, then noticed she was rambling on, so she stopped.

TAG: Ktala, SirakRomar

12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001

Han quirked a brow and studied the young man with more interest. Sith were his specialty? No wonder he had a gut feeling about this kid - he was some sort of Jedi. Who else would deal with Sith on a daily basis? Even so, he was under the assumption that the Sith were gone, if Luke's word was anything to go by. Was Luke holding out on them? The Jedi were always the type to keep secrets...

"They are up there," the young man indicated at last, gesturing to a corridor with a set of stairs leading up to the next level. "And more people are coming every second. So maybe we should hurry now. I wanna know what´s going on here, before going any further into ghost town, out there."

Turning towards the stairwell, Han studied the darkened alcove as he stroked his beard in thought. If the kid was a Jedi, there was a good chance that he wasn't bluffing about people he knew being up there. The Force gave them strange insight like that and after living with three Jedi kids and a Force sensitive wife for over a decade, Han had learned never to ignore its intuition. He wasn't so sure about trusting a total stranger on his word, however, but since they weren't finding answers anywhere else, he figured he had nothing to lose.

"Alright, fine," he finally said with some resignation. "But you better be right about this, kid. If this turns out to be some sort of trick, you're gonna find yourself pinned up against that wall with a nice blaster hole through your chest." He extended his index finger and gestured to the far wall to make sure he had the young man's attention. "I may not be the same guy you remember."

Not even bothering to wait for an acknowledgment, Han started towards the stairwell with an even gait, his fingers dangling just above the butt of his blaster in case someone decided to jump them. The truth was, he wasn't the same man depicted in all those holovids and documentaries seen throughout the galaxy. He was a little more rough around the edges and less forgiving - no longer the carefree hero everyone expected him to be. The war had changed him. Chewie's death had changed him. The galaxy was no longer a safe place and Han's outlook reflected that.

As Han reached the top of the stairwell and stepped out into the adjoining corridor on the next level, he could make out the young man's voice as he drilled Vuffi Raa with more questions. The kid was sure insistent and Han was content to listen in on their conversation for a while longer until he heard something up ahead - more voices.

With a simple flick of his wrist, the blaster was instinctively in his hand once more as he craned his neck in an attempt to see around the curve of the corridor ahead. No such luck. Looks like he would have to resort to sneaking up on them. Pressing his body against the side of the corridor, Han started to ease forward as quietly as possible, keeping the DL-44 out ahead of him.

He reached the bend in the corridor and just...stopped. Actually, it was more like a stumble, but it served the same purpose. The sight of the figures ahead of him - one in particular - had rendered him speechless and he just stood there, mouth unhinged in disbelief.

"C-Chewie...?" he heard himself croak, his voice nothing but a whisper.

TAG: Fins, Mitth, Ktala, Spycoder, SirakRomar

13. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    This okay?

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Chewbacca

Hrrrhhhhhh!

This was getting more stranger by the moment. The young man had started to respond to Chewbacca.. "You do not recognize me, do you . . ." Chewbacca had shook his head. Then, the Princess appeared out of nowhere. Chewbacca contented himself with checking on Princess Leia while he let her catch her breath. She buried her face in his fur, crying. He gingerly patted her shoulders, trying to console her. She began to wipe her tears. When she looked up at her, yes he could definitely see that she looked different. Lines that had not been on her face before, were now there. But the scent was hers. "Chewie."?Leia breathed, then turned to look at the man.

"Look, I found Chewie, he is alive but seems to remember nothing about me. Don?t know what to do about it." he told her. She glanced up at Chewie. "Do you really not know Jacen? My son? You loved him and Jaina and Anakin!" Speaking her youngest son?s name caused her to start to quiver.

Chewbacca have a soft huff. HER SON?! Now he knew than Han worked quick, but not THAT quickly! Even humans had limits. THREE KIDS?! But this WAS the Princess. So how could...?!?!

The man, he now knew was called Jacen spoke up again.

"Mum, we need to get you away from here. Now! There is a Dark Jedi nearby,. He is powerful. I think he is a Sith." Jacen told her. The Princess looked around. That's when Chewie noticed the lightsaber Jacen was still holding. Wait? Wasnt Luke the only Jedi supposedly?? Now there were bad ones too? Leia slid closer to him. She spoke to Jacen.

"Yes, I am fine, Jacen. What Dark Jedi are you talking about? I met this strange old woman named Kreia in the Temple, which was where I awoke. She spoke of danger and troubles. Are there any others out there? I know I sensed Han," she said.

Sensed Han?

"Huuuah!??"
    {"When?!"} Chewie asked as he quickly stood up. Hopefully, Han could make sense of all of this madness. The Princess. Children? They all knew him, but he seemed to be lost. Or going mad.

"Mrrrrr! Waaah...Moogh ahhh!"
    {"We must go then. We will find Han."} It was the first thing he could agree with since he had woke up in this place.

As they began to move as they chatted, he heard something. A noise. Chewbacca's hearing was quite good, and even as he turned, he was bringing his weapon up to bear on what might be coming towards them. Strange or not, these were still Han's friends... or family if the Princess was correct, and until he found out more.

His hand immediately dropped, as he instantly recognized the person standing there, staring at them.

"C-Chewie...?" The man croaked out, as if surprised. The sound was barely audible, but loud enough for Chewbacca to hear.

"HAAA RuHHH Wyogg,"
    {"HAN!! You are here!"} Chewbacca barked happily as he holstered his bowcaster, and with a happy roar began to move towards his most favorite Corellian Pilot and friend, happy to see him and hoping that he could put this confusion to rest.

TAG: Fins, Mitth, H_S, Spycoder, SirakRomar
    WEEEE!

15. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Vuffi Raa

For a moment he nearly wondered if Captain Han Solo was thinking dasterdly things about his well being, though soon with the congratulatory praise he knew there was nothing to fear...at least from Captain Solo.

The fact that the word sith was being thrown about, and aparently not in a means to a describe a dire predicament, vileness of an individual, or as an indicator of ill wishes was certainly a noteworthy change. He almost asked if there were Sith in this day and age, but then if there weren't, why would the word be used in such a way? After all he doubted any gang of any sort had gained enough notoriety to gain the temperature fluctuations or severity of of the spoken word as seemed to be being avoided. Neither of the organics probably even realized or felt it at these levels, but he had long learned to better read these human nurosis, not to mention apprehension.

After the Captain and the new being had struck up an accord he was feeling slightly more at ease, even though death threats seemed to make up an alarming amount of the beginning, basis, and forseeable future of the relationship. The new human was very rude though.

Indicating that he was one of those Class 3's, a yammering heap of translation, relationship, cleaning mechanics, protocal series, and servant droids! Why if it wasn't for his none aggression and inability to do harm to other life forms he would have seriously considered hitting him in the shins. As was the thought alone made his body tremble as failsafes readied themselves.

"As I stated sir, I am a Class TWO droid. I fulfill many roles, such as mechanic, teacher, astronavigator, co-founder of the Mind Harp of the Rafa, pilot during the Battle of Nar Shaddaa, and more. Now as you have so deftly avoided questions I believe it is time you start answering some. Such as a name?" It was about the end of his indignant reply when he noticed that Captain Solo had gone on without them. Typical, now the human in front of him was going to get away without answering again! Hopefully at least he would get a name before he had to rush after Captain Solo.

And apparently if the reverberating ruckus was any indication, they finally had met Chewbacca if he was interpreting the voice pattern correctly. A bit of a relief to his circuits, after all, what would Han Solo be without Chewbacca, as far as his memory engrams were still intact the two were inseperable due to a life-debt. Though he always suspected the debt went deeper than that.

With that, he felt a soft glow of hope within his circuits that he might yet as well be reunited with his Master.

TAG: Fin, HanSolo

16. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001

Time suddenly came to a crashing halt and Han stood there, face to face with a ghost. He had faced plenty of demons from his past before and he had managed to conquer most of them, but this...this was different. Never before had a ghost seemed so real, so full of life as if he could reach out and touch it. And of all the ghosts that could come back to haunt him, it just had to be Chewie. It was too soon. The wounds were still fresh and seeing this apparition before him now...well, it hurt.

It had only been days since he had traveled to Kashyyyk to pay his final respects to his old friend. That had been hard enough and the pain was still very real. Images of that fiery moon crashing down towards the planet had played over and over in his mind. And then there was the last image he ever saw of Chewie - the big Wook standing up to his full height with the planet breaking up around him, waving his arms at the moon in one last act of defiance. It was all surreal, like it had happened in another life...and now this.

As Han struggled with reality, he noted that the Wookiee was now charging at him, his massive arms outstretched to engulf him in an embrace. That was just too much. Swallowing the lump in his throat, Han rose a shaky hand and aimed the end of his blaster at the charging Wook.

"S-stay--there!" he ordered hoarsely. Then his voice failed him again and he just stood there with his gun hand outstretched, struggling to get a grip on his emotions as he stared at the Wook with a hard glare. He felt tears threatening, but he wouldn't allow them to flow. He could handle this - he had to.

"Y-you're dead, pal," he finally continued in a wavering tone. "Y-You hear me? Dead!" He clenched his jaw tight and brought the blaster higher, his finger becoming jumpy on the trigger. "I saw---I-I saw the moon come down on you. I-I saw the whole thing go!" He paused, a maniacal grin crossing his features. "N-Now you decide to come back and haunt me? W-What the hell did I do to deserve that? Ain't the after-life good enough for you?! W-What the hell are you doing here?!"

TAG: Ktala, Fins, Mitth, Spycoder

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Chewbacca

"HAAA RuHHH Wyogg,"
    {"HAN!! You are here!"} Chewbacca barked happily as he holstered his bowcaster, and with a happy roar began to move towards his most favorite Corellian Pilot and friend, happy to see him and hoping that he could put this confusion to rest.

It was not to be. As Chew rushed over to greet his old friend, he was startled to see a blaster rise up to meet him. Chewbacca came to an abrupt halt.

"Wrrrr?"
    {What the...?}

Han rose a shaky hand and aimed the end of his blaster at him.

"S-stay--there!" he ordered hoarsely.

"What...what is wrong with you?" Chewbacca asked, his face frowning. Why was Han acting this way? He quickly got a reason.

"Y-you're dead, pal," Han finally continued in a wavering tone. "Y-You hear me? Dead!" He clenched his jaw tight and brought the blaster higher, his finger becoming jumpy on the trigger. Chewbacca stepped back a moment. What was wrong with Han?

Han continued. "I saw---I-I saw the moon come down on you. I-I saw the whole thing go!" He paused, a maniacal grin crossing his features. "N-Now you decide to come back and haunt me? W-What the hell did I do to deserve that? Ain't the after-life good enough for you?! W-What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Mrrrww?"
    {"Dead?"}

Chewbacca mulled his statement over, as he now took a closer look at his friend. He looked old. Tired. But, this man was still his friend. This WAS Han. He looked over at him, and gave him a huff.

{"I dont know what you're talking about. We just blew up the Death Star, and you and the Princess disappeared. I think you just drank from the wrong batch of brew, like the last time we visited Correlian...."}Chewbacca nodded towards the Princess. {So...she says you two married...and with kids? I think you BOTH drank too much. Humans not THAT fast!}

Chewbacca drew himself up to his full height, and gave a loud roar.

{"And like it our not, we still have a lifedebt! So get over it!"}
    Chewbacca pounded the wall next to him in frustration.

Chewbacca looked down at his old friend, hands crossed in front of him, as he stood in front of the others. If Han even looked like he was still going to shoot him, he would have to go to ... alternate plan B. Just like the old space pirate at taught him.

Chewbacca knew he wasnt a ghost. He just hopped that whatever had messed Han up, and had gotten him so confused, would just go away.

TAG: HS, Fins, Mitth, SirakRomar, Spycoder

18. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Jacen Solo
    Eastport Family Reunion

Han seemed to be totally overwhelmed by seeing Chewie. Jacen asked why he hadn´t. Because he felt something was wrong here. The answer was a simple as that. The sith seemed to be odd. The whole area seemed to be wrong somehow. Chewie being here was only another piece of a puzzle building up. And Jacen knew that was no Clone. It was not his Chewie either. It wasn´t even his father. This was a more haunted, more shocked man. It was a mother he not seen that sad in a long time. Not as if they had just won the great war. She did not feel like a woman recreating the Galactic Alliance and leading them into a new age. And actually she looked a little younger. His father looked a few years younger, actually.

And Chewie. Chewie looked different.

"Hey Dad. It´s Chewie. Believe the Jedi senses, I was raised with this presence guarding me. I would never mistake him. And he is alive." Jacen said, only to get into contact with his father and calm him down. Then Chewbacca said it. And the impossible suspicion was feed with a fact. Chewie had just blown up the Death Star. He remembered nothing. Especially not Jacen. He did not know what a Yuuzhan Vong was. Or what the Galactic Alliance would be. Had not heard about a Jedi Academy on Yavin. Did not . . .

"Time. We are out of our own time." Jacen coolly said what was obvious to him, but probably not so much to everybody else. '"Dad, Chewie is not a ghost, he is not haunted. He is from a time, where no Yuuzhan Vong have yet arrived in the Galaxy. So is this place." He looked around and sighed. "And that Sith." He said, once more. And that brought his eyes to a droidand a guy with a lightsaber and a leather coat. The man felt strong in the force. Very much so. Like a spike in the usual surrounding. But something was also dark in him. Unbalanced. "Hello, I am Jacen Solo." He introduced himself. "Aren´t you Lando´s droid? Or have been, to be precise? Vuffi? I remember you from old Holos." Always perceptive. Something Jacen cursed himself for sometimes. He smiled at the unusual design and then looked up to the young man. He wondered if he would be trouble. And he wondered why he looked at all of them like that.

Tag: HS29, Ktala, Mitth, Fin

19. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Princess Mi

Eastport

Darkness. It was dark for her. She didn't know if she was alive... or dead. Deep down, she hoped that she was alive. At least of course. Nothing was more scarier than being kidnapped by a bunch of low-life scums.

Princess Mi, daughter of Arturo, King of Orocco, slowly woke up. She sat up, looking around herself. "Wh-Where am I?" she asked herself, half afraid and confused. The young woman stood up and glanced around herself. Walking around, Mi thought to herself, "How odd. First, I remembered being kidnapped by a gang of criminals. And now..." She looked around again. A gasp escaped her mouth. "Coruscant..." But how did she get here?

Mi placed a hand over her forehead. "I need to find help. And fast..." With that, Mi walked in the corridor. Thankfully, she found people there. "Excuse me!" Mi shouted, running towards the group.

Tag: HS29, Fins, Ktala, Mitth, SirakRomar, jedimastercam

Celeste Morne

Third Ring A

20. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    GM Note: As the experiments goes on, I must say I am very pleased with it. But please no more arrival in Eastport for now. The place gets too crowded and everybody will otherwise be forced to respond to a hundred posts.

Thanks. Have fun!

21. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Sorry. Is that okay what I edited?

22. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001

At first, the apparition posing as Chewie looked genuinely confused, but that quickly passed as he started to rant, obviously trying to make some sense of the situation. Han wasn't very inclined to listening at the moment and only managed to catch bits and pieces of what the Wookiee was trying to say.

{"We just blew up the Death Star...you just drank from the wrong batch of brew...you two married...and with kids...Humans not THAT fast!"}

In any normal situation, Han would've simply laughed at that last comment while trying to defend himself, but instead, he just stared at the Wook. Nothing was funny about this anymore. The only thing that was holding him back from discharging his blaster into the chest of this particular ghost was his mention of Leia and the kids. Han dared to divert his gaze and sure enough, there stood the princess and Jacen. His lower lip quivered slightly, but he said nothing. How could they just stand there and accept this? It wasn't right!

The Wook chose that particular moment to stand up to his full height and rage, the sound of his roar causing the foundation around him to shake. Ghost or no, the outburst had been very real and he flinched as he struggled to maintain a sight on the beast with his blaster.

{"And like it our not, we still have a lifedebt! So get over it!"}

"Get over it?!" he shouted before shaking his head with an incredulous snort. "I-I know what I saw! H-How do you expect me to just...get over it?!"

"Hey, Dad. It´s Chewie," the voice of his eldest son sounded from somewhere beside him. "Believe the Jedi senses, I was raised with this presence guarding me. I would never mistake him. And he is alive."

His gun hand started to waver uncontrollably as he forced himself to study the Wook long and hard, no matter how much it hurt. Alive. He couldn't be. He had seen the moon crush him and then the planet itself had broken up...no one could have survived that. Unless it had all been a bad dream...

No, he had come to terms with reality long ago. He had tried to believe that it had been a dream through long nights at the bar and drinking himself into oblivion, but at the beginning of each day, the terrible truth would rear its ugly head once more. There was no escaping it and he closed his eyes now, tucking his chin towards his chest in a feeble attempt to shut everything out and make it all go away. He just couldn't believe that all that suffering had been for nothing - that Chewie was still alive and everything was right again.

"Time. We are out of our own time," Jacen continued, going into some philosophical explanation. "Dad, Chewie is not a ghost, he is not haunted. He is from a time, where no Yuuzhan Vong have yet arrived in the Galaxy. So is this place."

So, time travel was a possibility? Han slowly opened his eyes and lifted his chin, immediately searching out Chewie's face. With effort, he lowered the blaster and allowed his arm to fall back to his side. The Force had done some crazy things in the past, but nothing quite like this. If what Jacen was saying was true, Chewie had come from a time where there was relative peace in the galaxy - they had just defeated the Empire over Endor and everything was perfect. No Vong and no suffering. That's how things should have stayed. Was the Force giving them a second chance?

A smile found its way onto Han's features as he cautiously stepped closer. If the Force was giving them a second chance, he wasn't about to waste it. Flinging his body forward, he threw himself at Chewie and embraced him. "D-don't you dare do that again, you big oaf," he warned while fighting back tears. "Y-You have no idea what it was like trying to take out the Falcon without you. I-I had to ground 'er, pal!" He scoffed. "I-imagine that, huh?"

Distantly, he heard another voice calling out for them, but he didn't care. He had Chewie back and that's all that mattered.

TAG: Ktala, SirakRomar, Spycoder, Fins, Mitt

23. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Celeste Morne

Senate Apartment Complex

Waking up from her unconscious state, Celeste Morne, Jedi Knight and Shadow agent of the Jedi Covenant, found herself lying on a floor, with her feet and legs on the seat of a chair. She bent her legs, and kicked the chair out of her way.

Getting up, she glanced around angrily, gripping her lightsaber. "Okay. What the galaxies of all galaxies just happened?!" The last thing she remembered was being on Taris, in the Undercity levels. And where she was about to end Constable Noana Sowrs' life after she turned into a Rakghoul...

"Constable? Constable?!" Celeste shouted, glancing around. She walked about, confused. "Wait. How did I end up in an apartment? And what planet is--" Suddenly, her words were stopped.

She looked at the window's view. It was the planet Coruscant. Or what seemed like it...

"What the kriff...?" Celeste whispered. "Impossible! I was on Taris, looking for the Muur Talisman! And with the Constable!" She sighed, shaking her head.

What was going on? The female Jedi found herself sitting on a couch, looking out the window, confused and upset. Which was strange, because she never sat on a job.

Tag: No one... yet

24. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Cade Skywalker
    Eastport

I am Jacen Solo.

What a simple statement.

And the boy had no idea of it´s gravity, probably. Or did he? Had the root of all evil already been planted? Cade resisted the first instinct to get im, while he was still off guard and simply shot him into the face.

Darth Caedus himself.

What did one know. And the boy had theories. About time-travel and resurrection. Well, he had not been resurrected. The shortest reigning Sith ever. The worst traitor of them all. A Jedi who had killed Jedi. A cancer that had been removed from a dieing body and therefore it had been saved. A Sith. Yes, this young man would be a Sith. He would kill Luke Skywalkers wife. He would eventually be killed by his sister. It was all very warming and charming. How the old man reunited with his dead Wookiee. And from somewhere another damsel in distress appeared. Shouting for help. Cade ignored it all and stared at Caedus. The boy was dangerous. And nobody would see it. Not until it was too late.

Maybe it was him. Cade had heard the Masters whisper about it. Flow-walking. They called it. Essentially it had been the ability to travel through time. Through time . . . and wasn´t it a coincidence that Jacen was the one thinking of time travel.

"I am Cade. Nice to meet you. Jacen." Cade only replied and smiled gently. Suddenly the droid seemed his best chance of a reliable ally.

Was Caedus behind this? Some crazy gambit he had pulled of before dying?

Possibly.

"If this is time travel, who did it?" Cade asked, his eyes locked on Jacen. Wouldn´t it be easier to extract you guys a group, instead of bringing you all in from different times and places?" Cade asked and folded his arms. "Or does nobody except me care about it? Maybe you girl?" He asked the new arrival. "You look desperate enough to keep thinking about things, instead of having a party . . . " He looked down on her. "At least you´re no Sith."

He smirked and turned back to Jacen Solo. "tell me droid, of what time are you?" He asked the many-legged droid. Perhaps he had record of Caedus inside of him. Proof, that might convince the loving parents they had a ticking bomb there . . .

Tag: Sirak, Mitth, HS, SkywalkerShine, Ktala, spy (wow, we got a real party going on there!)

[b]Mace Windu[/b]
    [i]Meditation Chamber, Jedi Temple[/i]

He had closed his eyes and been one with the force. And as he opened them again, the world had changed. It was one of the details. The tiny details. The lightsaber was missing. His old apprentice lightsaber, that had been kept in his room to remind him of the dangers of apprentices and Masters. It was gone. The display in the wall was not the new, secured one. The lights were different. Yet, it was all very familiar. Very familiar. It was his room. Restored to the state it had been several years ago. Five, maybe. Mace Windu shook his head and stood up. His hand touched the cool metal of his lightsaber. And in the force he felt life. Just not enough life. Too few livings. The halls of the Temple were empty. The streets a void.

"What the Sith happened." he asked, in a not very Jedi-like manner. And waved with his hand to make the door open. Stepping out he looked into the huge, empty structure of the Jedi temple and finally yelled into it. "HELLO! ANYBODY OUT THERE?!"

He felt nobody in the force. No droid reacted either.
    [i]
    What had happened? [/i]

[b]Tag: Nobody, yet[/b]

25. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Eastport

Leia heard someone coming, but she never predicted it would be him. Had hoped he actually wasn?t here, yet hungered him. But this man, the man standing there, gaping at Chewie, was not her Han. Her Han had recovered slowly from the death of friend, had helped her with the death of her baby. While the pain still stung, she realized her husband was a younger man. Meaning she was old. With that she stood up, watching the others around her. In the Force Leia felt something frightening radiating from Han.

?C-Chewie?? Han stuttered. Leia looked to Chewie, who spread his hairy arms wide as if he was to hug him. But Han had other plans. ?S-stay--there!? Han had his blaster out aimed at his best friend. The current turn of events was so frightening, causing Leia to gasp out. "What...what is wrong with you?" Chewbacca asked his best friend. Leia gasped again, shock radiating through her. If she could use the Force, the weapon of Han?s would leave his hands.

?Y-you're dead, pal. -You hear me? Dead! I saw---I-I saw the moon come down on you. I-I saw the whole thing go! N-Now you decide to come back and haunt me? W-What the hell did I do to deserve that? Ain't the after-life good enough for you?! W-What the hell are you doing here?!" Han asked, looking differently. Leia stepped forward, as if to stop the fighting.

Chewbacca was stunned. This his growls were so frightening. His last memories were of the Death Star blowing up. That was so long ago. Those were the good days, before the Yuuzhan Vong had invaded. Jacen stepped forward, speaking to his father, "Hey Dad. It?s Chewie. Believe the Jedi senses, I was raised with this presence guarding me. I would never mistake him. And he is alive."

"D-don't you dare do that again, you big oaf. Y-You have no idea what it was like trying to take out the Falcon without you. I-I had to ground 'er, pal! I-imagine that, huh?? Han said, finally holstering his weapon and flinging himself into his best friend?s arms. ?Han?? Leia asked, creeping forward. She wanted to hold him in her arms, to feel his comfort. And the terrifying feeling was going away. Han was here, Chewie was here, Jacen was here. Was Jaina here? What about Ani? If Chewie had come back, maybe Ani had too. Stepping forward, she waited for a chance at her husband.

TAG: Ktala, SirakRomar, SkywalkerShine, HanSolo29, Fins

IC: Yoda
    Traveling

Within the Force?

So many images. Luke, so much older. His sister. Anakin Skywalker, a child. Kreia, others, so many different people. Images, the Temple, a hotel, a spaceport, and so many other things. This planet was budding with life, so much to be recovered. Yoda sat in the middle, and he saw himself. He looked at himself, met his eyes, and then it all faded away.

Yoda opened his eyes, still at the same place he was. But it was so uninteresting. So boring. Just like the apprentices, he craved excitement. He had cheated the Force. He felt powerful. He was powerful. He was the almighty Yoda. He smiled at the thought and walked on.

TAG: No one, yet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.