main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Silent Cities of Coruscant - A game for everyone

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by LordTroepfchen, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Vuffi Raa
    Eastport

The more he listened the more confused he got, how much memory had he lost? Han Solo married? Not unexpected, but Han Solo with kids that were talking about being part of a hoaky religion. Time travel advancing beyond theory, to where saying it is not a completely laughable affair.

So much had changed. But if time travel had occured, if it was possible, why would anyone want him? So many questions, and not enough data about the topic. At least the humans were identifying themselves now.

"What time am I sir? Currently I am opperating under the assumption that I am running after partial programmed memory dump, but if one was to subscribe to Jacen's current theory that I had not indeed 'forgotten' the multitude of passing years. Instead believe that I have been abducted from helping Master Calrissian into his space suit, then I would be from year 32 Great Re-Synchronization. Shouldn't we be progressing to the ship and gathering sir's?" Looking around he wondered how long this would take, either the supposed Sith was about to show or they might just not make it in time.

"That is presuming that all have the ability to continue this discussion and meeting whilst moving."

TAG: Fin, Sirak, HS, SkywalkerShine, Ktala, spy

2. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Princess Mi

Eastport

Mi was finally with the group of people. They were talking about something she might've been "late" for. The young man with the blond hair and goatee said something about being desperate to keep thinking about things and not being a Sith. In fact, he was right.

Then there was something about "time". What did they mean by "time"? Were they all from a different time? No, it wasn't possible. Was it?

Mi cleared her throat for someone to hear. "Um... I'm really sorry to interrupt, but... I'm not sure what I'm doing here. See, I was kidnapped by this gang of criminals and all of a sudden... I find myself here."

She then smiled. "Oh, I'm sorry. Where are my manners? I'm Princess Mi of Orocco. Daughter of King Arturo. Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on and how I ended up here, so... could I hang out with you guys until this whole situation is straightened out? Please?" Mi made a big smile.

Tag: HS29, Ktala, SirakRomar, spycoder9, Fins, Mitth

--------------------------------------------------------

IC: Celeste Morne

Senate Apartment Complex

Celeste, who still sat on the couch confused, wondered what happened to her. Wondering why she was here, and what had happened to Taris. This was totally freaking her out...

"I better call Master Draay," she said with a sigh. The Jedi agent got up from the couch and pulled out her comlink. "Master Draay, do you read me? This is Celeste Morne, do you copy?" No answer. "Master Draay, I repeat, do you read me?" Still no answer.

She sighed with frustration. "I don't believe this. What is going on, blast it?!" Celeste began to walk out of the apartment, closing the door.

Tag: No one

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Chewbacca
    Eastport Docking Facility

Chewbacca started at the old Corellian space pirate. His friend, and so much more, Han. The man holding a blaster on him at the moment. He growled out his frustrations, as he waited for Han to come to his senses.

"Get over it?!" he shouted before shaking his head with an incredulous snort. "I-I know what I saw! H-How do you expect me to just...get over it?!"
    Before Chewbacca could respond, the one called Jacen spoke up.

"Hey, Dad. It´s Chewie," Chewbacca sidestepped slightly, listening to the young man. "Believe the Jedi senses, I was raised with this presence guarding me. I would never mistake him. And he is alive."

Chewbacca looked from Jacen to Han. No wonder the kid looked kind of familiar. So it was true. He was, somehow, Han's kid.

"Wherrr...." Chewbacca replied softly trying to take this all in himself. He looked back over at Han, looking at him carefully. He looked so... Chewbacca purred softly.

Han's gun hand started to waver uncontrollably as he stared hard at Chewbacca. Chewbacca returned to look. He heard the kid Jacen speaking again, but he didnt break his contact with Han.

"Time. We are out of our own time," Jacen continued. "Dad, Chewie is not a ghost, he is not haunted. He is from a time, where no Yuuzhan Vong have yet arrived in the Galaxy. So is this place."

Yuuzhan Vong? Another something he didnt know anything about. But it didnt matter. All he knew was that Han was standing in front of him. Han slowly opened his eyes and lifted his chin, looking at Chewbacca. Chewbacca looked over hopefully. With effort, Han lowered the blaster and allowed his arm to fall back to his side.

"Wrrrr?"

A smile found its way onto Han's features as he cautiously stepped closer. Flinging his body forward, he threw himself at Chewie and embraced him. Happily, Chewbacca let out a roar that shook the walls, as he pounded Han's back softly with an hug of his own. His pal was back. He might be a few years older, but it was HIS Han..and thats all that mattered at the moment.

"D-don't you dare do that again, you big oaf," he warned while fighting back tears. "Y-You have no idea what it was like trying to take out the Falcon without you. I-I had to ground 'er, pal!" He scoffed. "I-imagine that, huh?" He heard Han's muffled voice speak. GROUND the Falcon?!! NEVER! No wonder he looked so unhappy and tired.

"HURRRAHHHHH Mrrrr EEEhh!!"
    {You not losing me THAT easy!"} he said as he ruffled Han's hair as was his habit. At the moment, he didnt care why there were all there. Even if time was being manipulated. Only that they were all there, was all that mattered.

After what felt like a very long moment, he stepped back a moment, letting Han compose himself. After all, it was not just them here in the hallway. And Chewbacca had heard another voice as well. He gave Han a last gentle headrub.

"Rufff Wurr? Huff!"
    {So. You his kid? Should have figured.} He told Jacen. And his kid claimed to be part of what Han himself had called a 'hokey religion' not so long ago. At least not for him. That is when Chewbacca noticed that Han was not alone. A young man was with him. And some sort of droid. He looked over to the others who had stayed so quiet, while Han and he had worked things out.

"Han?" It was the Princess. Was it HIS Princess thought? They seemed to be around the right time age for each other. She slowly crept forward towards Han. Chewbacca stepped back to let them have their moment. It was time to pay attention to these other people.

The strange man spoke first.

"I am Cade. Nice to meet you. Jacen." Cade only replied and smiled. "If this is time travel, who did it?" Cade asked, his eyes locked on Jacen. Wouldn´t it be easier to extract you guys a group, instead of bringing you all in from different times and places?" Cade asked and folded his arms. "Or does nobody except me care about it? Maybe you girl?" He asked the new arrival. "You look desperate enough to

4. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~Dash Rendar
      The sound of his footfalls reverberated in the desolate hallways. Passing empty booths and stalls. It was as though the denizens had vanished. Nothing was like how it should be. 'Haven't I been here before...?' Dash paused as everything looked familiar but not quite the same. 'The entire population can't be wiped out can it? Some disease, disaster or apocalypse?'

There was a sound coming from somewhere inside the facility. Straining his ears to hear what it was, it sounded like a woman calling for something. Looking over his shoulder at the way he had came, his gaze fell on two other passages leading deeper into the facility. Listening harder, he couldn't hear anymore of the woman. 'Did I imagine it?'

Raising his blaster, switching it to stun, he dashed over to the nearest of the two passages to hopefully hear any more. Counting a few seconds in his head. There were no other voices. Nothing.

He looked to the other, and sighed. He need to get out of here. Activating his wristcom, he switched to an open frequency and brought it close to his mouth as he entered down the passage.

"If there is anyone hearing this...." Keeping his voice low incase there were more voices along the way he might miss. "Please respond."

'Maybe all communications have been jammed?' He thought as he noticed a sign marking where the stairs are. 'Following that might lead me out of here and hopefully to Chyler.'

Tag: Open to anyone if the wish.

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Han Solo

Normally, Han would fuss when Chewie decided to crush him in a giant hug or tried to ruffle his hair, but in this case, he was willing to let all that slide. Chewie was alive and for the moment, that's all that mattered. Time travel and everything else be damned!

Well, almost everything...

?Han??

The voice sounded so quiet and innocent, a stark contrast to the strong woman in which the voice belonged to. Leia had been looking on from a distance the whole time, silently assessing the situation to the best of her ability and only now, finding the strength to approach him. In some ways, Han felt guilty for allowing her to witness his anguish and hurt, but it was nothing she hadn't experienced before. She had been by his side since the beginning, trying to help him through this. Eventually, he started to close himself off to her and others around him until finally, he pushed her away completely to pursue his need to avenge Chewie's death.

Returning to her now...well, it wouldn't be easy.

He patted the Wook to offer reassurance that he was alright and turned to face the princess. There were a few new lines around her eyes and mouth and more gray streaks in her hair, but other than that, she was the same old princess. A tired smile immediately masked the grief and pain he was feeling. "Hi, sweetheart," he said with a confidence he didn't really believe. "Somehow, I knew you'd make it. Wouldn't just leave me out here to rot, would you?"

Then he waited, refusing to make the first move in this particular situation. He was the one who had wronged her and if she came to him now, then it meant all was forgiven.

If she didn't...well, he would decide what to do if it came to that.

TAG: spycoder, Ktala, Fins, Mitth, SirakRomar, SkywalkerShine

6. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Luke Skywalker
    Apartment Building

He listened to the man and was astonished by his story. Indeed this man was from another time. Or at least very convinced he was. But if this was fake it was a very convincing one. No, the armor. The attitude. Especially the ignorance to the danger Vader was.

"Well, I think we have grown up in troubled time, both. Actually I would not know who had the worse fate of us two." Luke smiled and locked the final door. They were on the ground level now. Something was in the force. A tremble. "I think there is another force-user nearby. Not sure, but it does not feel like the Dark Side." He said and looked up. He would have loved to have had some additional training. If he had been a Jedi the force had probably guided him through this. Now he felt only terribly lost.

Tag: Kahn

7. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Eastport

With no doubt, Mi now understood that this might've been a family reunion. She understood perfectly. It reminded her of her father. The young woman missed her homeworld and father, and she'd give anything to be with him and her homeworld.

But it looked like that was never going to happen.

Mi just stepped back, not want to be rude or anything. She was always taught to be mannerly when it came to important conversations. She figured that she'd be ignored anyway.

The young woman sadly sighed and looked around, folding her arms and still being close to the group.

Tag: HS29, Ktala, SirakRomar, spycoder9, Fins, Mitth

-------------------------------------------------

IC: Celeste Morne

Senate Apartment Complex

"All right, girl, get it together. Don't let this crazy thing get to your head. I mean... it must be some kinda scheme. Or not." Celeste Morne stopped in the hallway. "And why am I talking to myself?"

The Jedi agent sighed, and pressed the elevator button. She'd find out what was going on soon. She had to know. She wanted to know.

The elevator door finally opened, and Celeste went inside. Standing in the middle of the elevetor, Celeste stared ahead, ready to face anything that might be a threat out there.

The elevator door closed.

Tag: No one yet

8. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Leia Organa
    Eastport

?Oh, Han,? Leia murmered breathlessly. She rushed into him, wrapping her arms around him. Tears soaked his clothes, she knew, but she had to confront and ask him if he remembered their baby?s death. If he remembered comforting her in the pain. ?Do you remember Han?? she asked, raising her head to look at him.

?Do you remember Anakin?s death? Our Anakin?? she asked slowly, trying to control her tears. She did. She looked strongly at her husband, but her soul was torn to pieces.

TAG: Everyone at Eastport (To wrap it up :) )

9. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001

She came to him, threw herself into his arms and buried her face within his chest as she started to cry. It was more than what Han had been expecting and he simply held her, his forehead creasing with a frown. Did his behavior effect her this much...or was there some other reason for her mental collapse? Whatever was going on, it had obviously been eating away at her for a long time. Han couldn't even recall the last time he had seen her fall apart like this in front of him. She was good at hiding things; very good.

"Do you remember Han?" she asked in a broken tone, finally lifting her gaze to meet his eyes. She was searching their depths for answers or maybe a hint of recognition.

Unfortunately, Han couldn't provide any and he started to shake his head in the negative. "Remember...what?" he asked dubiously, almost afraid of the answer. Part of him suspected it had to do with his attitude towards her these past few months, but she was giving him that look. It was obviously something much deeper.

"Do you remember Anakin?s death?" she spoke again, this time with greater effort. "Our Anakin..."

His jaw worked for several seconds, unable to form words. Anakin? Their Anakin was dead? It felt like someone had punched him in the gut and he couldn't regain his breath. He had blamed his youngest son for everything - departing Sernpidal too soon, leaving Chewie...and now he was dead. It just wasn't fair...

"Wha...What're you talking about?" he uttered quietly when he was finally able to speak once more. His larynx bobbed as he struggled to continue. "When...how far--?"

He cut himself off and stepped out of her embrace. This couldn't be happening. Clenching his jaw, he frantically looked to the others - Jacen, Chewie, the young man known as Cade - for answers.

TAG: spycoder, SirakRomar, Ktala, Fins, Mitth, SkywalkerShine

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Chewbacca
    Eastport

Chewbacca, even after staying with Han Solo for so long, could not phantom some humans. He had finally gotten Han to accept him. To get him back to something of the old Corellian pirate that he was, for that person was the one best fitted to getting them out of... whatever this is.

And the the Princess has to ruin it. When did she become the sobbing sort? She came to him, threw herself into his arms and buried her face within his chest as she started to cry. Han looked confused.

"Do you remember Anakin?s death? Our Anakin??"she asked slowly.

Han's jaw worked for several seconds, unable to form words. "When...how far--?" Han pulled himself away from Leia. Chewbacca gave a soft huff.

Finally, Chewbacca gave himself a growl, as he stepped up.

"Mrrrr ahhh Woo! Urrrgh, Oool ma eaddd.Annna geerrr..."

"Dosent matter. You told me I was dead. I'm here. Maybe Anakin is here as well. But we wont find out, unless we get moving, and find out what is going on."

TAG: spycoder, SirakRomar, HanSolo20, Fins, Mitth, SkywalkerShine

11. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Cade Skywalker
    Eastport

"Yeah a Sith. Nearby. Guess he is after the Jedi, so you and your bromance are not on his list. But the rest of us . . ." He looked at Jacen. Had he fought the Sith? Sparing or a real fight? How far was the boy away from the Sith at this point? Well, how far are you Cade? He was not a Sith. But trained among them. He was not a Darksider. He was not Jedi. He was . . . slowly falling? No! " . . . we´re more or less his game, now." He added and turned to the Solo´s who got message of another death.

"LISTEN UP!" He yelled then. "I see you guys have a hard time here. But I may be able to put something into perspective here. Okay!" He wondered why he had spoken, but obviously their was a little information that might cool them all down. Even if it was a bitter pill of medicine. "Where I come from. My time. You´re ALL DEAD!" He looked at them. "So are your children. And most of their grandchildren." He raised his hands. "So, you are all going to die. Non of you is immortal. And there is one thing we need to take care of now. And that is staying alive." He looked at the assembled. The Princess. The future Sith. The Solos. Chewbacca. People he knew from history books. Well, except this second princess. People he had read about as a kid. Oh my god, hopefully HE does not show up. No more lectures, please.

"So let´s go." He nodded. Somehow the presence of childhood heroes made him want to stay with them. "Let´s go and get that ship."

Tag: All

[color=purple]
    [b]Mace Windu[/b]
    [i]Jedi Temple[/i][/color]

Empty halls. Empty rooms. No Padawans and no Knights. Not even the service droids were active. He felt other presences. Some light. Some dark. Had the Sith done that? It did not look like their doing. It did not look like a Jedi Temple two years into the Clone Wars at all. It looked like an earlier version. A few years ago, probably. Communications center was as empty as everything. The logs all wiped clean. Or never used. The force had guided him here. Mace Windu knew that. But what irritated him, was that this seemed to be a unique . . . a major event. And no Shatterpoint was perceived. No matter how much he concentrated, he could feel none. This was not a problem. This was done. It had already happened.

The console right beside him suddenly jumped alive. A message. An ancient code. He stepped over and looked at it. His brow raised, when the computer identified him as a Covenant Code. Covenant? An ancient piece of Jedi history. It had already been send. With now effect. An automatic answer, that looked like it would be mostly data-garbage. Mace reached out to the origin of the signal. If it was nearby. If it was in the temple. It wasn´t. With a sigh he activated the frequency.

[b]"This is Mace Windu. I am a Jedi. Identify yourself." [/b]

[b]Tag: SkywalkerShine[/b]

12. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    ooc: I use a design here that some of you might know from another Galaxy. That is only because I love the design and found no better. No reference to the Geth of Mass Efect intended.

Modigal Glave
    Imperial Security Center, Now Tower of Republic Security

IT was gone. His Empire. No trace, no sign reamined. Modigal Glave shook his head in disbelief. How could that have happened. Had he been in cryogenic stasis or had he simply lost his mind? What had happened that the New Order had not only failed but been wiped from the face of the Galaxy!

He trembled but calmed himself again, turning towards the next console. He had to find out more. He lay his blaster to the side for a moment and sighed. Looked down on the display and suddenly had a bad feeling. Something wrong. A hunch.

He hurled around, his sidearm drawn and went to his knees. Breathing heavy he saw nothing. And then hus world disappeared in light. And Modigal Glave collapsed to the ground.

A smoking hole in his chest where had once been his heart.

Tag: Nobody ever

[color=teal]
    [b]A-1[/b]
    [i]Above the Scene[/i][/color]

A-1 had fulfilled the mission.

A-1 did report.

A-1 returned to patrol duty.

Cloaking device activated.

Move to position 5.

Avoid hostilities.

Find next target.

[b]Tag: Nobody, yet[/b]

[hr]

[b]Anakin Skywalker[/b]
    [i]Apartments[/i]

[b]ooc:[/b] Sorry, I need to move him a little. Sawn, you can catch up with him, if you like to.

As the man with hte lightsaber did not answer, Anakin ggrew angry. "I´ll find her myelf then!" He yelled and turned and ran. Around the corner. The next. "Mum!?" He yelled. And then he saw the silhouette. Something was standing in the next corridor. It´s silhouette projected to the wall. Slowly Anakin turned around and saw . . . a droid. A huge and somehow dangerous looking droid. Weaponed. A single eye search the surrounding. "Target located. Attack. Not attack. Stealth mode." The voice said and the droid vanished. It was simply gone. No sign of it, anymore.

[image=http://www.gamers.at/images/screenshots/artwork_geth_character_model_23343.jpg]

Trembling a little Anakin withdrew and closed his eyes. No sound, no sign of it.

But he was sure he had seen it.

[b]Tag: Sawn, anybody?[/b]

[hr]

[b]Obi Wan Kenobi[/b]
    [i]The Senate[/i]

Waking up was painful. A headache. And actually very cold. He did not have to open his eyes to know he was somewhere else than Tatooine. and even the desert had more life than this place. Although life remained. Only to few. His eyes snapped open and he saw where he actually was. The Senate. He had not been here since . . . the time before he had hunted down Grivious. Coruscant? How had he come to Coruscant? And why was nobobdy here in their glorious Imperial Center?

Obi Wan sat to his knees and checked his body. The sand was gone. But his lightsaber was there. Looking around he sighed. "And I was meditating about me ending my life as an adventurer." He stood up and reached out with the force, only to learn he indeed had no living things nearby. "I suspected the force had a certain of humor all the time. But that is . . .!" He thought of Luke. Of his mission on Tatooine. but if this had not been the will of the force, what could be? He woke up on Coruscant? Of all places?

And everybody was gone? What about the Emperor? He wondered and began making his way out of the Grande Chamber.

Waking up was the easier part of that day, he was sure.

[b]Tag: Nobody, yet [/b]

[b]Note:[/b] [i]GM updates for several players came though PM and some "real" updates will come as soon as I got some answers to PMs. This is a good start and very enjoyable to read, I must say. I really like everybodies take on it! [/i]

[hr]

1. [b]LordTroepfchen [color=red](GM)[/color]:[/b] [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Anakin_skywalker]Anakin Skywalker, [i]Pre-TPM[/i][/link]; [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Obi-Wan_Kenobi]Obi Wan "Ben" Kenobi, Around the time he confronted A´Sharad

13. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001

Over the years, people have approached Han on more than one occasion and mentioned how Chewie had always been the more reasonable one, acting as a sort of conscious for Han when he invariably messed up. Of course, he had never believed such a comment and had continually brushed it off as nonsense...until now. For once, the Wook was providing some sound advice from that big head of his.

"Doesn't matter," Chewie explained with a short growl. "You told me I was dead. I'm here. Maybe Anakin is here as well. But we wont find out, unless we get moving, and find out what is going on."

Maybe he was right. Chewie was here and as far as Han was concerned, Anakin was still alive as well. Whatever had happened in the time Leia had come from didn't matter. That was still in the future and he was fairly certain it was never a good thing to know too much about your own future. Besides, he probably wouldn't believe his own future even if someone told it to him.

"Thanks, pal," he offered with a faint smile. "I needed that."

He turned back to Leia, placing his hands on her shoulders as he looked into her eyes with sincerity. "Hear that, princess? Anakin could still be out there, but we won't be doing him any good sticking around here. We need to keep moving...we'll have a better chance of coming across him."

As he waited for the princess to respond, he heard Cade going into his own rant about life and death. He sure wasn't subtle about any of it and he ended on a note that was sure to bring about more doom and gloom than lift spirits.

"Well, that was certainly uplifting," Han remarked sarcastically. Shifting his gaze back to Chewie, he shook his head with a frown. "You definitely did better, pal. I'll give you credit for that much."

He stepped back and extended his arm towards Leia. "You coming, sweetheart? I hear Coruscant has spectacular views this time of year. No air traffic, no tourists...it's a side of the city you've never seen before. Should be fun."

Flashing a lopsided grin, he finally started to feel like himself again as he started to move back down the corridor. They were together again - just like the good 'ole days.

TAG: spycoder, Ktala, Fins, Mitth, SirakRomar, SkywalkerShine

14. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Princess Leia Organa Solo
    Eastport

"Wha...What're you talking about? When...how far--?" Han was struck silly. He looked around, puzzled and scared. Leia tried to move his face so that he could face her. ?You don?t know! Oh Han, I am so sorry. I didn?t want to tell you,? Leia told him, whispering so the others couldn?t hear. She started trembling again, starting to jerk. She breathed in and out, then her Chewie begin to speak. "Doesn?t matter. You told me I was dead. I'm here. Maybe Anakin is here as well. But we wont find out, unless we get moving, and find out what is going on."

?Oh, Chewie, you may be right!? Leia exclaimed. "Hear that, princess? Anakin could still be out there, but we won't be doing him any good sticking around here. We need to keep moving...we'll have a better chance of coming across him." Han told her, and Leia giggled like a little girl she had been, years ago. Her face lost its aging, if only for a moment, and her smile lit it up. "You coming, sweetheart? I hear Coruscant has spectacular views this time of year. No air traffic, no tourists...it's a side of the city you've never seen before. Should be fun." Han continued.

?You have never been more right in your life,? she said, then forced herself onto Han?s lips, kissing him more powerfully than she thought she ever had. Dropping away, she took Han?s hand, a newly filled joy inside her. Her family was all here. She felt so at home, and for once in years, she was completely peaceful.

TAG: Everyone at Eastport

15. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Darth Sion
    Roof of Eastport

On his knees he dived deep into the power of the Dark Side. His body returning to his form. His power restoring his physical form, again. But his sense reached out. He heard them, even perceived blurry images of his prey. And indeed they had become prey. Emotions. Affection. Relief.

Yes, they were weaklings. Fools. Powerful. Yes. Their potential seemed to be boundless. But rough. Untrained. Most of them not ready to face him. The one he had faced first, he would be the greatest danger of them. He had understood what Sion had already begun to suspect. That they had moved through time. were this the Jeddi of the future? Where would the Sith of the future be then? Had they lost the war? No, the Sith would always survive. The Jedi would vanish finally.

These Jedi surely would. He withdrew and cloaked his presence anew. His lightsaber moved into his hand as if handed him by an invisible helper and in the setting sun of Coruscant he preapred. One of them, would die. Soon enough. Soon enough. And then he would use their grief to take them down. One by one.

One. By. One.

Tag: Nobody, yet

Darth Kreia
    Jedi Temple

The presence was strong in the force. A master. A true master.

Kreia smiled at the thought. The force was not assembling these people here. She had felt a man died. And whatever had killed him, it was still here. And she had felt more Sith. She had felt Sion, of course. And the man in the black armor. But now a true Jedi Master. She saw the potential of that. Saw the danger of it, too. The future wa no longer in motion. It was unwritten. As if someone had erased history. And forced them into the here and now.

"Greetings, Jedi Master. My name is Kreia. And it looks like the frorce has decided for us to wake up here. Where we have probably both been raised, once." She smiled, her hood conceiling her blind eyes.

Tag: DarkLordoftheFins

16. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Cade Skywalker
    Eastport

Dead people wishing to die. He really wanted to take another stick. He had once worshiped these people. Heroes. And now they were having romantic candlelight dinners while a Sith was hunting them? That´s the problem with history. It had a tendency to describe people much more descent than they are.

Romantic sunsets. That was the answer to the bugging question he had all these month now. How could Darth Krayt sneak up on them so easy. How could the heroes of all heroes not have known. How could he create an order to destroy the Jedi right under their nose? Simple enough. They were watching the sunset.

Cade felt like shooting them all there and then. What harm would be done. They were dead anyway. He can´t kill a ghost. Darth 4 month would probably have kept him from it. Powerful and foolish. The end result of their dynasty. He wished for his father to be there, so he could grab him and scream into his face what a fool he had been. To believe these were the people to build a life on. To guard their legacy. It lead him to a pile of bodies and a violent death. Had it been worth it?

Oh my Sith!

"Yeah heard that, too. Really amazing sunset." He mumbled, not expecting anybody to listen anymore. Then he turned to Han and his Wookie. "Hotshot and furball, a last advice. Should I not get him first, don´t try to shot the Sith. Run. And Leia. Liked the way you handled the stuff with your son. Really." He winked and turned, his gaze remaining in place. "Vuffi. Take good care of the meatballs, little one. And remember they can´t sense you. So make sure you survive and report of their death when the Sith comes after them, yeah?" He was now obviously preparing for leaving, checking his blaster and searching for a nearby exit.

Then he looked at Jacen. Jacen Solo. Darth Caedus. Another Sith. Even if only one in the making. He had to know. Before he left. He had to ask. Looking up at him he smiled and lay his head aside. "Just out of curiosity. You really think Vergere was right, do you?" And his lips showed a thin smile. "People will wonder about it for years, after you´re gone." Waiting for the answer he prepared to leave. Nothing to pack. He prepared mentally. To leave the dead to themselves and do what Cade Skywalker did best. Save his own butt. And get the hell out of there.

Tag: SirakRomar, HS, Ktala, Spycoder, SkywalkerShine, Mitth

[color=darkblue][b]Mace Windu[/b]
    [i]Jedi Temple[/i][/color]

Mace turned around and looked at the woman. He had not felt her. He had not perceived anything of her. No presence. But her meaning was foreboding in the force. This meeting was of profound meaning. For reasons the force did not yet reveal. Mace Windu raised his brow. "I am Mace Windu. Jedi Master and Member of the Jedi Council. I do not think we ever met." Simnply said and her Jedi robes looked somehow old fashioned. Yet, he wondered why a Jedi would ever hide his presence from another. "Can you shed some light of the events that unravel here?"

[b]Tag: TheSithGirly[/b]

17. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: You know, if I didn't know any better, I think Mi's being ignored by the group. Can someone please at least talk to her so that way, I won't feel left out? Because that's how I'm feeling right now. Yeah. Just want to put that out there for you guys.

Eastport

Mi was with this group of probably well-known people. However, she felt the need to say something.

"Excuse me? But... are you guys like famous or something? And... where exactly are we headed?" she asked. Mi felt that if she proved herself to be tough like these guys, they might accept her more. But who was she to judge? Even a princess has their hard times.

The young woman waited for their response patiently.

Tag: Fins, Ktala, Sirak, Mitth, HS29 spycoder9

18. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007

19. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Princess Leia Organa Solo
    Eastport

As Leia cuddled her husband, she heard speaking. She noticed a rugged looking man. Reminds me of Han, back in the good days. Leia smiled slightly as she stared at the man. His face. Was this Ben, in the future? He resembled Mara so much, and yet there were different characteristics. ?Leia. I like the you handled that stuff with your son. Really,? the man said, winking at her. She smiled back to him. Then she noticed Jacen was speaking with the man. As she approached her son, he spoke to her. ?I think he is family,? he said. She nodded, then wrapped her arms around her son in a bear hug.

?First off, here is some mother-son bonding. We haven?t had much of the chance to talk. To answer your question, I think he resembles Mara. Now, do you think you could explain to your mother what time you are from? Do you remember Anakin?s death?? she asked calmly. The subject, every time broached, had brought tears to her eyes. But now she felt more calm. Her husband, the man who had yet to recover from his beloved friend?s death. Chewbacca, her friend who couldn?t remember her children. Her son, who was so mysterious. And even though they were from different times, they would always be family. She gritted her teeth and waited for a reply.

[image=http://www.cswu.cz/characters/movies/leia2.jpg]

TAG: Eastport People

20. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Ooooh. You're totally right, SirakRomar. Everybody, I sincerely apologize. I didn't mean to sound rude or anything. Honest. Please forgive me for that. I'm truly sorry. :(

21. Sawn_Kassal

Sawn_Kassal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2008
    OOC: Actually I did answer. 2nd page, 2nd to last post. Even asked his name

Revan
    Apartments

The boy was unsatisfied with his answer and took off around a corner. "Damn!" Revan called out, standing to his full height and breaking into a run after the boy. As he rounded the corner, Revan saw the battle droid and instinctively snatched his lightsaber from his belt, igniting the sapphire blade. Stopping infront of the boy, Revan took his freehand and ushered Anakin behind his back.

Before he had the chance to issue a warning to the droid, it cloaked itself. Opening his senses, Revan took several steps forward. "Don't do that again" he warned the boy in a calm and collected tone. The droid could still very well be in the area and Revan would protect this young man at all costs.

The Jedi Knight came to a halt suddenly, looking out of the transparisteel window into the distance, he noticed the silhouette of the Jedi Temple. Perhaps I can find answers there... he hadn't been back to the Temple since before the Mandalorian Wars. Much had changed about it, there were more spires now than he remembered. How could the Order, on the brink of collapse, do such a thing? The Republic could in no way afford them those resources. Would they even fathom it considering he and Malak had betrayed them as Jedi?

TAG: Lord, anyone else in the apartments

22. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Ewlla Iillor, random pedway.

Following these cleaning droids was like walking a pet vornsk; she felt drawn inexorably forward, and she was getting plenty of exercise. The muscles at the back of her calves were like knots. And it wasn?t like she wasn?t used to distance marches. There has been plenty of that at the academy on Raithal.

She hurried to the corner of an immense perma-granite structure, and stopped, staring at the building opposite her.

She knew that building. Something to do with ballet, or opera. She had come to Coruscant with her father on a business trip, and had spent an evening there.

Some illuminated swirly guano, against a dark background. It had not been the breast of shows; in fact she had been bored off her tits.
    That attempt at humour had been tried and re-phrased all the way back to Corellia, then trotted out to her friends in the school playground. Whoa, that had not gone down so well.

Panning her gaze down, she saw that the two cleaners were dragging their sack over to a utility vehicle parked at the roadside.
    Stopping at the corner, Ewlla observed the droids and vehicle; and now that she thought about it, it was the first vehicle during the klicks of pedway since the hotel.

The Utilitech Metrocab, if she was right about the model, was a green lozenge-shaped mass of metal, with the solid colour broken by a green and black chequered strip that encircled the van horizontally.

The metrocab?s side rose on an upper-hinge like a gull-wing, permitting them to step into its shadow, with was unusual, as the other side generally featured a pair of sideways sliding access doors.

The cleaners helped each other to up-end the sack of shards, the echoing avalanche floating across the street to her ears, drawing a puzzled look from the young woman.

She trotted quickly over. The droids, now turning in her direction, had ignored her at the hotel, so she bet they would here too. The three passed each other about ten metres from the metrocab, without taking a blind bit of notice of each other; the robots heading to their next assignment, and Ewlla determined to check out the inside of the vehicle.

They were mostly known as robo-hacks, since, for some reason, ?driver-less taxis? had not really worked as an advertising campaign keyword.

Ewlla ducked under the raised door, then with a sharp intake of breath, tried to skid to a halt, for inside the vehicle, was not a the set of passenger seats that she expected, perhaps covered with the detritus from her hotel, but a yawning chasm that went down into the roadway, bubbling with raw energies that reflected upon the cab interior around her!

?What in the Original Frag?? She exclaimed, toes overhanging the edge cut into the terraformed surface.
    What the hell was going on here?

Okay, this was wrong, just wrong. It was the ensign?s first overt clue that something was wrong in the state of Denmark!
    No people, no traffic, parked vehicles that were really a disguise for a trash burner.

The spring-loaded door slammed shut behind her, pushing on the extra bulk created by her purple bedcover shawl, and the Judicial Forces graduate wind-milled her arms desperately to keep from falling into the trash dissolver?

Tag: Lordtroepfchen

23. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001

The gap steadily closed between them and before Han could fully comprehend what was happening, Leia was kissing him with hungry lips. That wasn't exactly what he had been expecting, especially since he hadn't had a chance to apologize to her for his behavior yet, but he wasn't about to argue. In many ways, this could be considered the best kind of reparation. He leaned into her embrace and returned her affection.

"Hotshot and furball, a last advice," the gruff voice of Cade sounded from behind them. Han scowled at the interruption and reflexively pulled away from the embrace. His gaze lingered a moment longer on the princess before he ultimately turned to face the young man. "Should I not get him first, don´t try to shoot the Sith. Run."

Han flashed a wry grin in response. "Don't worry, pal. I learned that the hard way a long time ago."

"And Leia," the kid continued, moving right down the line. "Liked the way you handled the stuff with your son. Really."

Something was off about that kid, that was for sure. He was too cynical for Han's tastes. He clenched his jaw, leaning in a little closer to Leia. "What was that supposed to mean?" he asked out of the corner of his mouth. He didn't really expect an answer, but he thought he should throw it out there anyway.

But maybe Leia didn't need his subtle warning to know something was wrong. She was already moving forward, intercepting the kid where he now stood talking to Jacen. Han simply shook his head, content on just observing the conversation from a distance for the moment, but eventually, his curiosity got the better of him and he soon found himself joining them.

"I think he is family," his son was saying as he approached them.

"Family?" Han sputtered with an incredulous snort. "You're kidding, right?" That's the last thing they needed - another crazy Jedi in the family.

"To answer your question, I think he resembles Mara," Leia responded instead, deciding to undermine him. Well, she could believe whatever she wanted, that wasn't going to change his mind. His expression hardened and he crossed his arms over his chest appropriately. "Now, do you think you could explain to your mother what time you are from? Do you remember Anakin?s death?"

Han chewed the inside of his cheek and remained silent, his gaze slowly panning back and forth between mother and son. Although he wouldn't admit it, he was anxious to hear the answer to this one.

TAG: spycoder, SirakRomar, Fins, Ktala, Mitth, SkywalkerShine

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Chewbacca

"Rooarrrlll!"

Chewbacca commented after the one called Cade gave his own thoughts on the subject. So, from his time period, they were all dead? Well, that bit of information left him as an outsider. No one knew of him. And what he knew about them, was from whatever the holonovels had told them. Good luck with THAT. Han's remark was more direct.

"Well, that was certainly uplifting," Han remarked sarcastically. Shifting his gaze back to Chewie, he shook his head with a frown. "You definitely did better, pal. I'll give you credit for that much."

"Hwaaarrr!" Chewie gave a huff, and looked over at gave a laughing huff towards Carde. Mr. Doom and gloom was not going to work here.

He stepped back and extended his arm towards Leia. "You coming, sweetheart? I hear Coruscant has spectacular views this time of year. No air traffic, no tourists...it's a side of the city you've never seen before. Should be fun."

Flashing a lopsided grin, and Chewbacca growled softly. Yes! The old space pirate he knew was back. The bad puns were returning.
    But they did get the Princess to smile.

"You have never been more right in your life," she said, then forced herself onto Han?s lips, kissing him like mad. Chewbacca decided to look away, staring at the other Princess that had showed up during the madness.

Mr. Doom and Gloom spoke up again. "Yeah heard that, too. Really amazing sunset." He mumbled. Cade turned to Han and his Wookie. "Hotshot and furball, a last advice. Should I not get him first, don´t try to shot the Sith. Run." Chewbacca growled softly. Who was this person?

"Huff!"

The man looked like he was getting ready to leave. Good riddance. He was all sour and no life. Must really be bad where he came from.

Cade and Jacen got into a conversation as they walked. They spoke for a few moments, and then the Princess came over to speak with her son.

Her son. Chewie scratched his head. There was so much that had happened, but they still had no idea why they were all here.

The other Princess, the one called Mi spoke up then.

"Excuse me? But... are you guys like famous or something? And... where exactly are we headed?"

Chewie pointed towards the droid.

"Hrrrr. Murr Whhhaaahh!"
    The droid mentioned a ship. We might find out more there. Beats hanging around empty hanger."

Chewbacca brought his bowcaster back up, as he then walked back over towards Han.

"Grrr..Ah..grrrrwol."
    {Let's see what else we can find in this place."

Chewbacca stook a few steps forward, and began to explore the hallways looking for a door to lead them out of the hanger, and hopefully, outside.

Tag: Spycoder, Fin, HS29, Mitth, SkywalkerShine, SirakRomar

25. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Jacen Solo
    Eastport

He turned his full attention to his mother. "Yes, mom. I do. Very clearly. I was there, as you know. I felt him fall." Jacen hugged his mother back. He wanted to tell her, that in the end their war would be won. But then reconsidered. Should they know so much about the future? Even telling them might change it. Then again, they could avoid all mistakes. Make the right decisions. Right their wrongs. Safe people. Jacen nodded. The question was, could he not tell them? Could he keep the vital information he had from his parents? The Jedi?

"Don´t worry. He hasn´t died for nothing. In the end we won. The Vong were defeated." He looked to Cade. How long was that ago for that guy? "You and dad and Mara and Jaina and uncle Luke, we all survived." He smiled at her. Then he turned to Chewie. "But he is right. We should go an have a look atz this ship. We can´t stay here forever." Jacen nodded and padded Chewie. "Good we´re all together again. So let´s hope we find Jaina, soon. I felt her, but she seemed to withdraw from the force." Jacen added and began walking. "Will you be able to keep up with us?" He asked the Princess. She seemed young and not a child of war, really. "And you?" He asked the droid in addition. And hoped the Skywalker . . . Cade would join them.

Tag: Ktala, HS29, Mitth, SkyShine, Fin, Spy

ooc: I heard LordT has plans for the other Eastporters, so I think we can go into town . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.