1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars The Silent Cities of Coruscant - A game for everyone

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by LordTroepfchen, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    Yusanis

"Another user of the Force?" Yusanis asked as they continued downward to where ever these stairs descended. "Perhaps we should seek them out?" It was a common military fact and tactic that there was strength in numbers. Two was better than one, three better than two. But there was another aspect at the moment that made Yusanis wish to seek out this person that Luke had sensed. Answers. "Perhaps they know more about our situation than we do and can shed more light on why we are here? Take us to them Luke, in the least we may gain a new traveling companion."

Tag: Draco
  2. LordTroepfchen Force Ghost

star 4
    Coruscant, Above the hidden Trash Burner

Ewlla had barely spoken thee words. "What the original frak?" As suddenly out of nowhere three figures appeared out of nowhere.

Ewlla Iillor was lucky enough to be hidden from their sight, as she saw the three figures scan their surrounding. droids, obviously. But of an unknown design.

"What the original frak?" "Frak" "What. What. Whatwhat." The three droids did immitate what they had heard for a second. Something menacing and aggressive in their way to do it. Their guns looking for a target. Everything about them appeared to be hunting.

[image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/masseffect/images/c/cc/Legion_Character_Shot.png]

Then a metallic sound came from behind. They turned and vanished. Into thin air. As if they had never been there.

Tag: Sith-I-5

3. Sentinel001 Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC:
    This game is moving entirely too fast for me. It's reached over a hundred posts in a few days and I can't keep up with it. I hope all goes well and I still love the idea, but as of now, I need to leave. I'm sure the character I snatched near the beginning is very popular and that someone else wouldn't mind using him so I'm relinquishing my rights to Starkiller.
  4. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    IC: Han Solo
    Eastport Docking Facility

Jacen didn't only go on to answer Leia's question concerning Anakin, but he also decided to spill everything about the ongoing Vong war. Apparently, he came from a time when the war was over and done with and surprisingly, they had won. He dipped his chin in disbelief and studied Jacen now, even as he leaned forward to take his mother in another embrace. Only then did he start to notice the differences in his son. The set of his eyes and his overall expression was different somehow, more hardened and attuned to the losses of war. He had also matured a lot since he had last seen him, no longer the gangly teenager he remembered. He was now a man.

Han winced at that realization and turned away. He was only half-listening when Jacen spoke to address everyone once more. "But he is right. We should go and have a look at this ship. We can´t stay here forever."

"No, we can't," Han agreed in a deep rumble. He glanced back at his son, pressing his lips together into a thin line. It was strange seeing your son like this, especially since he had only been a kid a few short days ago. He knew kids grew up fast, but this was ridiculous. But there was something more too; something Han couldn't quite place his finger on...

As Jacen moved on to gather up the others, Han slipped away to find Chewie. When he reached the big oaf, he was already starting his way down a side corridor. "I have to tell ya, pal," he called towards the Wook as he approached. "This place just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Between you and me..." He trailed off as he reached the Wook's side, patting him gently as he glanced back towards Jacen and the others. "I think we better keep an eye on my kid. There's something about him...he's different. And I don't think it's for the better..."

He shook his head, trying to throw the image from his mind as he gestured towards the corridor. "C'mon, I think we better keep moving."

Resting his palm on the blaster at his side, Han turned one last time to grab the rest of the group's attention before starting ahead.

TAG: Ktala, SirakRomar, spycoder, Mitth, SkywalkerShine, Fins
  5. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Vuffi Raa
    Eastport

That Cade said they were all dead, and what was worse was that Vuffi Raa didn't know if that meant him as well. Sure it is a possibility that every droid must face in it's years of service, eventual disintegration, being melted down like scrap to build one of the newer models of droid or transport. Still the words that he would have to note their deaths did indicate that he would outlive them, after all he had not needed his fluids replinished or an oil bath since the last cycle, and before that a very long long time. No to mention he highly advanced behavioral and intellectual freedom that allowed him to expand and change his programs with the change of technology. Yes, he likely would outlive them, but Cade seemed to indicate in another fashion.

Soon, the Wookie was pointing at him. How rude. Then again what could one expect from someone that hung around the likes of Captain Solo in a 'death do us part' fashion. That and so many horrid possibilities ran through his processor's as the rest discussed, which brought about a bit of an embarrissing outburst from the little droid, "Sir! Cade Sir! Are not chances of survival much greater while traveling in a group? Especially due to the assembled massess where I spotted the ship? Not to mention one's duty to not only the assembled royality of two worlds, and associates, but to as you so nearly put it, to the preservation of history?" He made sure to gesture to both Princesses' for the royalty, as well a smaller gesture to the none asserting or known royals present.

TAG: Fin, Ktala, SirakRomar, spycoder, SkywalkerShine, HanSolo
  6. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Ensign Ewlla Iillor, inside the Utilitech Metrocab.

Redux

Disappeared.

What?

The door slamming into her from behind and threatening to pitch her into the red furnace, concentrated her mind on what mattered, survival.

Ewlla spied, to her left, the backs of the twin seats that should be at the front of the?er?robo-hack, and quickly jumped for the centre of them, before her momentum could pitch her into the deadly pit, her hands grasping the centre of her vertically held DC-15 blaster carbine.

As the gun went between the seats, she twisted it ninety degrees, so that it jammed between the chairs as a temporary anchor above her while the rest of her slapped into the side of the rectangular hole, and dangled over the dissolvers.

Two months ago, more, she would have had to have hung there till rescue came, but now, she had some muscles on her, and knew how to use them.

Gritting her teeth in exertion, as well as the terrible heat blistering her legs, and her biceps bulging, she pulled herself up to the jammed weapon, and spared a hand to slap onto the black synthleather covering the right-side passenger seat, using both anchors now to haul herself up.
    Now using a knee, she managed to pull the rest of herself between the seats, and onto one of them.

She did not stop there though, in case they were unsupported, and toppled back into the danger she had just tried so hard to avoid. The driver door opened easily enough, and she collapsed onto her knees on the pedway, breathing hard, and shaking from the multiple shocks.

NOW, she could focus her mind on what she had just seen, appearing out of thin air on the steps of the Galaxies Opera House, and visible through the proper set of double doors in the Metrocab?s far side.

Aliens. She snorted with misplaced amusement; you did not have to be a xeno-archeologist to work THAT one out.

Maybe to spell it.

?What the Original Frak??

?Frak.?

?What. What. Whatwhat.?

Their gutteral bastardised echoes of her expletive repeated in her head.

They, droids. Had they been droids? Had reacted to her swearing aloud, she was sure. And she knew, somehow, call it fem?s intuition, they hadn?t planned to wash her mouth out with soap.

And...they could still be here!

With an sharp intake of breath, Ewlla rose to one knee and pushed herself forward, and pounded full tilt across the square, to the corner of the building where she had first spied the droid?s destination.
    She rounded the building to put some perma-granite between herself and the perceived threat, and pressed her back up against the scratchy wall, the barrel of her DC-15 pressing to her cheek, aiming skywards.

Change of plan. She thought, too scared to speak. Stuff the Judicial Arcology.
    Right now, the Jedi Temple seemed like the best bet.

The Jedi had defended the galaxy for countless generations, and she expected it would take more than some unipodular-eyed cyborg hunters to get the better of them.

They would have jedi; people that she could report in to about Tatooine; people she could ask about Jedi Lite; priority comlinks that she could use to call the Arcology; and..., and, they were less likely to be judgemental if she asked to wash her knickers in The Room Of A Thousand Fountains.

Yep, sounded like a plan.

She slid along the wall, away from the vehicle that was not, then ran away along the pedway, running for her life, but with a definite destination in mind.

Tag: no-one, though if you have a view of the Temple steps, she will be arriving soon.
  7. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

star 4
    1. LordTroepfchen (GM): Anakin Skywalker, Pre-TPM; Obi Wan "Ben" Kenobi, Around the time he confronted A´Sharad Hett
    2. DarthSubZero: Galen Marek/Starkiller Just Before his Duel With The Emperor.
    3. Ceillean Jaina Solo, FotJ
    4. Kahn_Iceay Yusanis Before his Duel with Darth Revan.
    5. HanSolo29; Han Solo, NJO - a few months after Chewie's death
    6. Sir_Draco: Luke Skywalker, beginning of The Empire Strikes Back
    7. darthhelinith Darth Vader ESB
    8. Spycoder9 Leia Organa, following the Death of Anakin Solo, Yoda, right after his death
    9. TheSithGirly Kreia/DarthTraya, Time of her final return to Dantooine; Darth Zion, same; Darth Nihilus; (at LordTs request and I´ll make him appear later)
    10. A_Sith_and_a_Vampire The One, just before the arrival of Revan
    11. Mitth_Fisto Vuffi Raa, just prior to Lando's duel with Rokur Gepta
    12. DarkLordoftheFins Cade Skywalker, prior to arriving on Tatooine and Mace Windu, after the Sith Lord was revealed, before he enters the office
    13. Sith-I-5: Ewlla Iillor, my younger game version, starting where The Machine Wars: Star Wars versus Terminator got locked.
    14. SirakRomar: Jacen Solo, End of TUF, pre-JINO
    15. Sawn_Kassal: Revan, End of KOTOR
    16. darthramza: Evelios D'Rtan, of Tide of Flames fame, adapted for Star Wars use and immediately prior to the events of that game, and Anakin Solo, immediately prior to the Junior Jedi Knights series.
    17. Ktala: Chewbacca, Immediately after EP VI - ROTJ
    18.Corellian_Outrider: Dash Rendar, ESB, Shortly after the Escape from Hoth. Before events of SOTE
    19. SkywalkerShine: Mi, during the kidnap by the criminal gang leader Grintlok, and Celeste Morne, before killing Constable Noana Sowrs[/quote]

OOC: I'll take Marek, if on one minds.

8. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Chewbacca
    Eastport Docking Facility

As Chewbacca started moving, he turned his head slightly as he heard Han walking up next to him. He could always tell it was Han. "I have to tell ya, pal," he called towards Chewbacca as he approached. "This place just keeps getting weirder and weirder." Chewbacca growled in agreement.

Han continued, "Between you and me..." He trailed off as he reached Chewbacca's side, patting him gently as he glanced back towards Jacen and the others. "I think we better keep an eye on my kid. There's something about him...he's different. And I don't think it's for the better..."

"Mrruhpp? Taaak!"
    {Think so? You got it."} Chewbacca agreeded as Han gestured towards the corridor. "C'mon, I think we better keep moving."

"Wuuuaahh!"

Resting his palm on the blaster at his side, Han turned one last time to grab the rest of the group's attention before starting ahead.

Chewbacca kept a sharp eye out, his nose sniffing the air around them. He did not like this place. And if what everyone else had said was true, then no telling what they were going to find.

"Mrrrr. Ahh gooor... Ahh!"
    {I have a bad feeling about this...} Chewbacca growled softly, as he continued to walk, his bowcaster held at the ready.

TAG: HanSolo, SirakRomar, spycoder, Mitth, SkywalkerShine, Fins
  9. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    First: SirakRomar got problems again (still?) so she send this one via chat.

Jacen Solo
    Eastport

The others took the news with thhe delight he had expected. And Jacen wondered if it had been wrong. If they all returned to their times, would they behave different because they knew? Probably. And everything could change. then again, if that happened how did Cade seem to exist? Had he not ceased to exist, the moment everybody was ripped from his time? Except he knew about it. Because it was always a fixed event in his time. An historic event. No, another possibility that was dead end. Dad had not vanished after Chewie´s, Mom had not vanished after Ani´s death.

This happened the first time. And he doubted they were actually missing in their original timeline. "May the force be with you, Cade." Jacen said to the leaving man. And then turned and went after his father. He felt his Daddy´s concern. He was probably a disturibing aged version of his son to meet. Onimi. Vergere. His father knew too little about the future to understand Jacen. It made him sad. But it had to be expected.

Had Cade hinted something?

As they walked Jacen turned to Vuffi. "Do you actually have the ability to lock into computers, Vuffi? there are terminals around here. We should be able to identify the era and probably even the year from the most simple logs." then he realized the droid was trying to convince Cade to stay. Jacen already felt he wouldn´t. And it was something about him again. There is not truth. There is no fixed future. No light or dark.

Tag: Mitth, others

Cade Skywalker
    Eastport

The Sith. he was nearby. Lurking. Cowardly as they were, probably giving himself to endless rants and delusions about his own power. What age did he come from? Did Cade face a Sith of old here? Or just another redface?

"Sir! Cade Sir! Are not chances of survival much greater while traveling in a group? Especially due to the assembled massess where I spotted the ship? Not to mention one's duty to not only the assembled royality of two worlds, and associates, but to as you so nearly put it, to the preservation of history?" Cade smirked at the short, multi-legged droid. "And what amkes you think I consider them worth preservation?" Cade asked. "Maybe the Galaxy will be better off without a few of them. And royalty?" He looked at me and then at the famous Leia. "I had enough of that for a lifetime. I´ll hunt down your Sith."

And as hand and chewie made their way to the exit, Cade headed back to the elevator. Caedus said something. He did not listen. He just wondered if he should allow himto leave? Well, then again . . . he was not here to be a hero.

Tag: All

Mace Windu & Kreia

Jedi Temple

"That, Master Windu is beyond my ability." Kreia asnwered. Her blind eyes hiddenn beneath her hood. "But I assure you, I did not hear of you. And I had my dealing with the Jedi Council. I don´t think you are an associate of Master Lamar, or Atris?"

Mace Windu looked at the woman. A lightsaber, Jedi robes. but looks could be deceiving. And he wondered what dealings that had been. Lamar. Atris. Jedi´s of old. History books told of their teachings and failings. So, he had been right. This was not his time. It also wasn´t hers. The Temple was destroyed at least once since Lamar was head of the Council. "We seem not to be in our time." Mace Windu stated. And as bizarre as this statement was, Kreia simply nodded. "Then who brought us here and for what purpose?" Windu looked around and wondered if he should mention the other Jedi. the one who had contacted him. Theen he deicded against it and looked out of the window. "I do not know. But there is a danger on that empty planet of ghosts. I can feel it. And more of us. They´re coming. Many of them are actually coming here. Some of them Jedi." Mace Windu reached out into the force. He could feel the woman was right. even though her perception seemed to be ever more clear than his. "You are powe/>
  10. Sir_Draco Jedi Master

star 4

1. LordTroepfchen (GM): Anakin Skywalker, Pre-TPM; Obi Wan "Ben" Kenobi, Around the time he confronted A´Sharad Hett
    2. DarthSubZero Galen Marek/Starkiller Just Before his Duel With The Emperor.
    3. Ceillean Jaina Solo, FotJ
    4. Kahn_Iceay Yusanis Before his Duel with Darth Revan.
    5. HanSolo29; Han Solo, NJO - a few months after Chewie's death
    7. darthhelinith Darth Vader ESB
    8. Spycoder9 Leia Organa, following the Death of Anakin Solo, Yoda, right after his death
    9. TheSithGirly Kreia/DarthTraya, Time of her final return to Dantooine; Darth Zion, same; Darth Nihilus; (at LordTs request and I´ll make him appear later)
    10. A_Sith_and_a_Vampire The One, just before the arrival of Revan
    11. Mitth_Fisto Vuffi Raa, just prior to Lando's duel with Rokur Gepta
    12. DarkLordoftheFins Cade Skywalker, prior to arriving on Tatooine and Mace Windu, after the Sith Lord was revealed, before he enters the office
    13. Sith-I-5: Ewlla Iillor, my younger game version, starting where The Machine Wars: Star Wars versus Terminator got locked.
    16. darthramza: Evelios D'Rtan, of Tide of Flames fame, adapted for Star Wars use and immediately prior to the events of that game, and Anakin Solo, immediately prior to the Junior Jedi Knights series.
    18.Corellian_Outrider: Dash Rendar, ESB, Shortly after the Escape from Hoth. Before events of SOTE
    19. SkywalkerShine: Mi, during the kidnap by the criminal gang leader Grintlok, and Celeste Morne, before killing Constable Noana Sowrs

Fixed it with links and all.

And I had some LordyTyly input in this.

Luke Skywalker
    Apartments

"Well, I am not sure about him. He is, . . . I tihnk he is above. And someone is with him." Luke sighed. "Sorry, I am not good at this. I had only little training. But they are somewhere above. Let´s hurry. We need to avoid Vader at any cost." Luke said. After all Obi Wan had died to keep Vader away from him.

Luke turned and began running up the stairs. It was only then he suddenly perceived something else in the force. "DOWN!" He yelled as a shot missed him by an inch.

Tag: Kahn/>/>
  11. darthhelinith Force Ghost

star 5
    OCC: Apologies to whoever have been waiting for me.

IC: Darth Vader

Vader could feel the fear in the young Skywalker as he explored the boy's force signature, with almost curiosity. It was so... interesting. He would have to keep an eye on him; there were too many corrupting influences he could sense in the force. He must be made to see the truth.
    But first...Starkiller.

Vader could sense him close by now, as he strode down the middle of a parade of lavish but disserted apartments. This planet was dead. And it suited it far better than the bustling of fools who would walk this street daily, bragging of the wealth they made to anyone who would stop to listen. He checked his vitals lazily, before switching his senses to focus directly on Starkiller's distinctive presence in the force...and there it was, far too light. The boy could have been so much more, if he had not given in the falsehoods of the Jedi. But he was worthless now. A tool, if he could be turned back to the darkness again, but worthless.

The Lord of the Sith stopped around three quarters of the way down the parade, thinking. If Lu-Skywalker hadn't been around, he would have let Starkiller come to him, instead of searching for his former secret weapon like this. Ironic that on a dead world such as this one, there was not nearly enough time...

TAG: DarthSubZero
  12. LordTroepfchen Force Ghost

star 4
    Ben Kenobi
    Senate

Vader!

He felt the menacing presence of his former student immediately.

Luke!

Yes, they were both here. Ben folded his arms and closed his eyes, giving himself to the force for a moment and then withdrawing from it. Vader could not be allowed to feel his presence. Especially not, until Obi Wan knew what was going on. as he opened the eyes, he realized something was very wrong, though. The Imperial Palace. The bureau of Justice. Compnor. They were all gone. Instead the Jedi Temple was there. Undamaged and without the heavy security and military ports attached. This was a Coruscant from before the Clone Wars. Maybe early fightings. But it surely was not from his time. It wasn´t Palpatine´s dark center of the Empire.

Shaking his head he realized there was one obvious place to go now. One place all Jedi would soon gather. The Temple. It would hurt to go there once more. But it would probably shed a lot of light into what was going on.

With the other Jedi together he might be able to find Luke. And save him from Darth Vader.

Tag: Nobody, yet

Anakin
    Apartment Building

"Who are you?! What did you do to my mom?!" Anakin demanded again. obviously that man was behind this all. He was wearing a dark armor and he had a lightsaber. No, he was responsible. Little doubt remained in anakin´s mind about it. And the creepy droid. What was about the creepy droid?

Anakin´s eyes widened as he saw three of them suddenly appear behind the man. All weaponed and ready to kill. "Behind you!" He yelled and ducked away, as they opened fire. In his mind he corrected his assumption. Maybe the droids were bad.

A-3, T-5 and T-27 opened fire, aiming on Revan´s back. Their cloaking device powered and unpowered in seconds. And now they revealed themselves in their full numbers to correct a mistake, their programming had found. Flawed logic. and the very practical solution to it. Kill. Individual. Revan.

Tag: Sawn_Kessal

A-1
    Outside Eastport

A-1 had found new targets.

Many.

A-1 began analysis.

Tag: Nobody, yet />
  13. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    3. Ceillean: Jaina Solo, FotJ
    4. Kahn_Iceay: Yusanis Before his Duel with Darth Revan.
    5. HanSolo29: Han Solo, NJO - a few months after Chewie's death
    7. darthhelinith: Darth Vader ESB
    8. Spycoder9: Leia Organa, following the Death of Anakin Solo, Yoda, right after his death
    9. TheSithGirly: Kreia/DarthTraya, Time of her final return to Dantooine; Darth Zion, same; Darth Nihilus; (at LordTs request and I´ll make him appear later)
    10. A_Sith_and_a_Vampire: The One, just before the arrival of Revan
    11. Mitth_Fisto: Vuffi Raa, just prior to Lando's duel with Rokur Gepta
    12. DarkLordoftheFins: Cade Skywalker, prior to arriving on Tatooine and Mace Windu, after the Sith Lord was revealed, before he enters the office
    18. Corellian_Outrider: Dash Rendar, ESB, Shortly after the Escape from Hoth. Before events of SOTE
    19. SkywalkerShine: Mi, during the kidnap by the criminal gang leader Grintlok, and Celeste Morne, before killing Constable Noana Sowrs
    20. DarthXan318: Darth Krasus (OC), approximately at the end of Integrated Balance of Power

And yes, that's approved by LordT. Post soonish. [face_mischief]
  14. Sawn_Kassal Jedi Knight

star 1
    Revan
    Apartment Building

Children could be so difficult sometimes, a fact he'd long forgotten since dealing with Sasha ot Sulem of Dantooine. The boy still insisted that Revan was somehow behind all of this, it was becoming quite aggravating, yet he could not blame him, he was just a boy after all. "I know nothing of your Mother's whereabouts, I'm not even sure where my friends are on this planet, or how I got here"

Even while conversing, Revan's weapon was held in both hands before him, ready to intercept any attacks that the cloaked droid might offer. They didn't keep him waiting, appearing behind him, the Force was already yelling a warning in his mind before the words left little Anakin's mouth. Turning his body with a quickness that seemed to leave an image in the air, Revan began deflecting blaster bolts back at the three attacking droids.

Anakin was wise to duck and hide "Keep yourself hidden!" he ordered, taking a step forward as he began to advance towards the droids, continuing to send back at them every shot they sent his way. Warface on, smeared across his features like warpaint, this was the true Revan: the warrior. This was how he'd been all through the Mandalorian Wars, driven. Driven to win. Driven to destroy all who threatened he and the prospect of peace in the galaxy.

At all costs, he knew he must protect this boy. He could feel the winds of fate building around Anakin, they whispered to him, told him the boy had a special destiny. Revan would see to it he met that destiny.

TAG: Lord
  15. spycoder9 Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: My absense will continue until Thursday, which is in two days. After that, I will be able to presume posting abilities. :)
  16. Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    3. Ceillean: Jaina Solo, FotJ
    4. Kahn_Iceay: Yusanis Before his Duel with Darth Revan.
    5. HanSolo29: Han Solo, NJO - a few months after Chewie's death
    7. darthhelinith: Darth Vader ESB
    8. Spycoder9: Leia Organa, following the Death of Anakin Solo, Yoda, right after his death
    9. TheSithGirly: Kreia/DarthTraya, Time of her final return to Dantooine; Darth Zion, same; Darth Nihilus; (at LordTs request and I´ll make him appear later)
    10. A_Sith_and_a_Vampire: The One, just before the arrival of Revan
    11. Mitth_Fisto: Vuffi Raa, just prior to Lando's duel with Rokur Gepta
    12. DarkLordoftheFins: Cade Skywalker, prior to arriving on Tatooine and Mace Windu, after the Sith Lord was revealed, before he enters the office
    18. Corellian_Outrider: Dash Rendar, ESB, Shortly after the Escape from Hoth. Before events of SOTE
    20. DarthXan318: Darth Krasus (OC), approximately at the end of Integrated Balance of Power
    21. Gurthrim_Lah: C-3PO At the very moment before the stormtrooper's blaster fire hit him on Cloud City in ESB
  17. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Ewlla Iillor, Jedi Temple.

The ensign had not managed to maintain her breakneck, manic pace the full distance to that most recognisable of landmarks, and had slowed to a trot, and then a stumble as she picked her way across the parched ferrocrete towards the front of the great ziggurat, flanked by four towers.

The bedcover had sloughed from her shoulders like an old skin, as the heat of the day got too much for her, dropping in a purple pile in the middle of the concourse.

Several dozen metres further on, she stopped, putting up a hand to shade her eyes while she checked out the great doors guarding the entrance to the Temple.

She nodded in satisfaction. The doors appeared to be in place, and free of any Republic Shuttle-shaped holes, reminiscent of the Sacking of Coruscant, when Sith Warriors had breached the Temple?s walls. And how!

Ten minutes later, Ewlla was at the base of the great steps leading up to the entrance. It seemed like an age since the hotel, and she had been walking and running all over this fething city. Right now, those steps looked like the Nomad Mountains.
    With a sigh, she turned away, seeking the entrance to the Room of a Thousand Fountains, which, if she remembered correctly, was on the ground floor level of this amazing place.
    The three things at the Opera House had really scared her, and she?d be mortified if one of the Guardians of Galactic Justice looked her way and asked what the fragging smell was, so best if she stepped round the side and used one of their fountains.

Besides, they were jedi. They would probably seek her out once they sensed her presence within the building.

A set of white marble steps, parallel to the main ones, but going down and a more manageable scale than their entrance serving brethren, led her out of site of the main plaza, and through an arched doorway.
    She could already smell the water, and hear it bubbling away.

The vaulted ceiling of the greenhouse stretched away overhead as she took in the green flora of several worlds, cascading waterfalls that splashed over wet rocks, and thundered into artificial pools.
    Stone walkways arched overhead, between higher levels, so she guessed the place was accessible through the Temple?s lobby area too.

Wow. She already felt at peace just being here.

?Hello?? She called ahead, walking without fear deeper into the garden. ?I found a key under the mat.?

It was an obvious fib, but she figured that no crimson-lightsabred Sith would be seen dead trotting out a rycrit-guano line like that.

Like most of the city, there was no answer. Ewlla stepped to the nearest pool, kicking off her boots beside the clear water, and quickly stepping out of her underwear, stepped into the pool, sitting on the grassy bank. Quick rinse ? she assumed this was not drinking water ? dry it with her blaster on low power, and she?d be good to go.

If no-one found her down here, she could turn up at the front entrance and no-one would be any the wiser.
    She emptied the pillowcase from the hotel suite, wadded it in her hand, and dipped it in the cold water, then wiped herself down vigourously, industriously cleaning away the dirt of Mos...whatever on Tatooine, the perspiration of hiking through the biggest city in the Republic, and what those mynocks at the Opera House had caused her to do.

?Underneath de mango tree, me honey and me-? She started to croon as she wet the pillowcase again, and wiped it down her other arm. She was starting to feel refreshed and energised, like she could take Skynet by herself; find it's lair, kick out its' plug. "-come watch for de moon. Underneath..."

Tag: Anyone upstairs in the Jedi Temple

OOC: At the end of the post, Ewlla is singing Ursula Andress? beach song from Doctor No.
    Also, her Skynet aspirations are based on Dak's in the Empire Strikes Back, when he felt he could take on the whole Empire.
  18. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: as Galen Marek
    Apartment Parade, Near the Imperial Palace

Galen felt that dark hole of the Force, growing closer as I bounded from rooftop to rooftop, quickly covering distance in a fevor to confront his former Master.

If this were Coruscant, seevral tenants would have complained at the sight of a man in white robes trespassing on propoerty.

But this was not Coruscant. There was no hub-bub, the plethora of life seemingly gone without a trace, or a whisper.

Which was why he was facing his Master now.

If anyone knew answers to what happened here, it was him.

Yet, he knew, deep his mind, that wasn't all. There was more to it than that.

His heartbeat quickened as the presence became closer and closer, now imagining the mechanical breaths of his former Master. His emotions flared in...anticipation? Fear?

No...it was anger. On the Death Star, he had been so close to revenge, so close to finally stirking the man who had controlled his life and made him who he was. He had quelled those feelings, with much difficulty as he chose to forfeit his life, albeit for a greter purpose, in what was surely suicide against the most powerful Sith Lord in galactic history. He knew he had done the right thing, as he had helped his friends.

Yet now that Vader was in front of him.....he gripped his lightsaber, his fingers hovering over the activation, quietly feeling it in anticipation.

He shook his head. No, now his mind had to be clear to the task. He pushed those vengeful feelings from his thougts.

He knew such thoughts would do him no good against his fromer Master...against Darth Vader.

His boots clicked as he ran, now reaching the Apartment Parade, on the roof of one of those buildings. He couldn't help but feel disdain for the poshness of the architecture. While over-priveleged politicians and aristocrats resided here, people were subjugated, punished by the Empire

His pace slowed, the clicking of his boots becoming less audible...and then it stopped.

For in front of him was the grand Imperial Palace. The center of Imperial Rule, of the Empire, of the Emperor he had faced.

But, of most importance, was the man within his sights. The angled helmet, the bowl shaped top, the face an emotionless mask that struck fear in those that met with it's gaze. His robes, his blasterweave clothing, everything was in black, the figure in front a seemingly ebony shadow.

He gazed down at Darth Vader in front of him. His lightsaber was now in his hands. Not the one Vader provided him. That was lost in the vaccum of space, where Vader left him to die. No, this was was the blade given to him by Master Kota, with crystals of his father.

His father...the one Vader killed.

He remembered why he came here, as those thoughts rose up again, try as he might to quell them. He was here to extract information, which he knew Vader had. If he didn't answer....

Well, he alrady beat him once. He would do it again.

"VADER!"

TAG: darthhelinith
  19. SkywalkerShine Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Princess Mi

Eastport

"Hrrrr. Murr Whhhaaahh!"
    The droid mentioned a ship. We might find out more there. Beats hanging around empty hanger."

Mi nodded with a smile. "Thank you." She looked around the corridor.

"Will you be able to keep up with us?"

The young woman turned to look at Jacen. "I'm sorry, what? Oh! Yes! Absolutely." She couldn't wait to go somewhere instead of staying in the same place.

She saw Cade walking away. Without thinking, she ran over to him. "Hey, um... before you go, I wanna ask you something." She looked over at the group. Then glanced back at Cade. "You sure you wanna go by yourself? I mean... it could be dangerous out there."

Tag: Fins, Ktala, Sirak, HS29, Mitth

-------------------------------------------------

IC: Celeste Morne

Apartment

Celeste was finally off the elevator and on the ground level. "Where to go now?"

She began to think. Then she nodded. "Maybe the Jedi Temple still stands here." And just when she was going to walk away, she heard a shot go off. "What the blazes was that?!" She ran off to investigate. Going to the Temple would have to wait..."

Tag: No one yet
  20. LordTroepfchen Force Ghost

star 4
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Jedi Temple

"I do not think that was the way Master Yoda wanted them to be used, but I hope you had a good swim." Obi Wan remarked amused from behind, as the young woman was drying her clothes. "I know that tune from somewhere." He added then and did nothing to lighten her situation. Looking around he checked nothing dangerous was nearby. Actually he had felt a presence. A familiar presence. Mace Windu was here. And that was actually something encouraging. It confirmed his theory he had been transported through time. It also posed a certain problem. Should he intervene? And tell Windu of Palpatine? And the Sith? Who knew from which age Windu was? Maybe the Chancellor was not even elected.

Turning back to the woman he nodded. "I am Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi." He said coolly. "How is the water?"

Tag: Sith-I-5

Anakin
    Apartments

Even he understood they had walked into a trap. And as this man calling himself Revan began fighting Anakin saw him reflecting bolts. But the droids who go hit by their own blasters did not suffer from it. Not the slightest damage was done to them. Ani´s jaw dropped. Their lead was hit by four reflected bolts and did not even stumble back.

These droids were beyond anything he had ever seen. And he knew all about machines. "Revan!" He yelled, as he saw an fourth droid above. Walking on the ceiling, as if that was totally natural. It uncloaked and passed Revan, while he was fighting the droids. Anakin did the only thing he could, he stumbled back and when it dropped down he ran away. Right into a fifth droid that had uncloaked right behind him. "REVAN!"

"Identified. Anakin Skywalker." The droid said with a metallic, cold voice. "Probability 73%".

[image=http://www.bioware.com/_commonext/images/me/geth_02_456x213.jpg]

He now realized Revan was good. The droids were bad.

Revan meanwhile attacked the first droid only to see his lightsaber die off. As soon as he withdrew it from the droid it snap-hissed alive immediately again. The droids regrouped. Not shooting anymore, to avoid hitting Anakin. But bringing themselves into a position where they could attack again.

"Identified. Revan." Their leader said. "Probability 0%" The leader cloaked, leaving his two comrades to fight. "Proceed elimination."

Also Revan would realize that these droids were faster, tactically smarter and more advanced than anything he had ever seen.

Tag: Sawn_Kessal, myself, Skywalker_Shine

/>
  21. TheSithGirly Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Kreia
    Jedi Temple

Kreia stood next ot the Jedi Master. A long moment of silence among them. The force was disturbing abscent here. Fate. Destiny. The path set by the force. And her own path. The force had brought them here. Her and this Master. This Master who might not even know her. He had probably heard of Darth Traya. But what was there to hear about Kreia?

Only one of the so many teachers of mighty Revan. Another one set to fail in the end. As Revan would fail. She had forseen it. The Return. It was inevitable. And in such knowledge there was power. Great power.

But all this knowledge was without meaning. Here. On this strange planet.

The Jedi held no answer. So maybe the Sith would. Maybe the Sith knew more about this events? Sion, that other Sith. And more were to come. Many, many more. She felt it.

"Obviously I have to earn your trust, Master Windu. A sure sign of your wisdom. So I will. I shall meditate about our situations. And whatever insight the force gives me, it shall decide wether you trust me or not. Until then, be careful Master. Every step you take could change everything. Especially when so little remains. To be changed."

And with these words Kreia nodded and turned. Leaving the Chambers. The Jedi were gathering. She felt another two presences that had arrived. The Sith should gahter, too.

Tag: Fin

Darth Sion
    Eastport

One of them withdrew. An especially powerful one. But not the one he had fought before. Leaping to his feet Darth Sion took a few steps to accelerate and leaped over to the next building of the Eastport. With a wave of his hand the locking mechanism of a giant hangar opened and the massive doors in the roof slided open to both sides. Stepped towards the opening he looked down. No ship. There seemed to be no ships. Anywhere. But the Jedi. the jedi neared. He would find out who was behind this. What had happened here. He would find out, once he had satisfied his more urgent need. Solved the more urgent problem.

Kill the Jedi.

Leaping into the darkness beneath his crimson blade ignited in the air.

Tag: Fin />
  22. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    IC: Darth Krasus
    Somewhere on Coruscant

Krasus awoke.

Perhaps awoke was not the best term for it. He did not remember going to sleep, nor was he in a bed of any kind - in fact, he was standing fully dressed in the middle of a bare, high-ceilinged room lined with transparisteel windows, with absolutely no memory of where he was, how he had arrived, or why he was here.

No - he knew where he was. Krasus' gaze flickered to the duracrete floor, the prefab supports, the worn plasteel walls - this was Coruscant. He had not been here for years, save for a brief visit, but he had grown up on this planet's streets and would have known it anywhere - nowhere else in the galaxy had architecture this featureless, that looked like it appeared in place fully-formed, direct from the factory.

Krasus' brow creased ever so slightly into a frown. So he was on Coruscant - but why, and how? The last thing he remembered ... he remembered being in orbit over Korriban, aboard his flagship, directing ... something. A battle? Yes, a battle: flashes of capital ships skittered across the surface of his memory, ships crewed by clones fighting off Yuuzhan Vong invasion, controlled by his will. Others had been present as well - Shiva and Rougr, of course, and Obdurate and the Dark Jedi and still others besides. He remembered that much.

But that didn't explain how he had gotten from Korriban to here, and that gap was deeply disturbing. That had never happened to him before - not to Darth Krasus, Dark Lord of the Sith and architect of the Order's intelligence network, commander of the Legacy of Darkness and the Katana fleet -

Yet here he was on Coruscant, alone, armed with only his lightsabers and his wits.

He inhaled, and with it, drew in the Force. What it told him was also disturbing.

Coruscant was empty.

Oh, there were pockets of life, here and there, but nowhere near the billions of sentients that should have been on Coruscant. That was impossible - it was inconceivable; even a planet-wide disaster should have left more survivors - and yet it was.

This did not just happen, Krasus thought darkly. Something - someone - had done this; had removed nearly everyone on Coruscant, and brought him here, for ... what? What possible purpose could this serve?

He was going to have to find out.

TAG: None yet
  23. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    Yusanis

Luke, as ever, was self-deprecating in regards to his abilities a flaw the young man would have to learn to be done with if He would go anywhere in the Galaxy as a warrior, even a Jedi. The fact made Yusanis sigh heavily, it was not that it annoyed him, no it was more that he was so unused to dealing with a young charges insecurities after so long that it wore on him.

Turning to follow Luke as they headed back up it happened as it always did. The world slowed, if only for a moment. Everything became clear, His breathing, the creak of the stairs as they walked, the shift of Luke's weight as he moved. But there was something else, there always was for an Echani who's abilities kicked in, some outside source that triggered it. There was a static like sensation, the hairs on the back of his neck stood up as though the air was charged.

"DOWN!" Luke yelled as Yusanis screamed to himself "Blaster shot!" Dropping down in a crouch the former general placed all his weight into his bent left leg, and with all his strength pushed off launching himself up the last few steps to the next flat walkway that transitioned to the next set of stairs. Putting himself into a roll he rolled out and pressed his back against the wall. His eyes, the eyes of a warrior used to ambush, and conflict darted about looking for the source of the shot. Where!?

It was moments like this that Yusanis wished he carried a blaster, traditions not withstanding.

tag: Draco
  24. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    Cade
    Eastport

"You sure you wanna go by yourself? I mean... it could be dangerous out there." The new Princess asked. Cade smirked and looked at the assembly of blast gates in front of him. He felt the Sith nearby. Somewhere behind those. Close. So very close.

He did not look at her, or Caedus or any of the others. "Could be dangerous with your bunch. Ever considered that? I am better of alone." He said and made his way into Eastport, hurrying into the opposite direction.

Tag: Skyshine, others
  25. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Vuffi Raa
    Eastport

So that was how it was going to be. Turning, or rather heading in the direction of the larger group he passed the coming Princess, a part of his programing wanted to let her know that that was not a direction to go in. Cade was a scoundral. One which difenately did not contain any of the social graces of his Master Calrissian, who at least understood some of the basic precepts of society and how to work them to his advantage.

Such ideas were pushed aside as another spoke to him, specifically the one introduced as Jacen, son of Han Solo and a Princess of Alderaan. As his Master might of said, 'It's a big galaxy, stranger things have happened. I just can't think of any I know.'

"I have the ability sir if you are refering to the wireless uplink system, or visual line of sight photonic communications. Though this system is limited in range and nature, and due to my system of manufacture it is not as thouroghly compatible as a simple manual interface." this whole trip, if one ventured to broach it as such, had been a convoluted interelational mix-match of being pertaining to a certain family. If he was to venture a guess it would be that those here were considered of that catagorie, but such corrilations were vague and seemed to extend to those that no longer agreed with, or were in open confrontation with the others. As was indicated by the mention of sith, and the very clear reference of 'dealing with them'.

It brought recent memories and thoughts that he had been working through, thoughts that he doubted most droids ever at the luxory of service to have to ponder nor the necesity of not knowing even the species of its makers. From this that expression was lost to him, thanking the makers, instead he merely could marvel at the race that had made him in their image.

Here though, to little was known. So for now, some things and ranges of himself he would withhold from these beings. None of whom he yet felt worthy of the term Master.

TAG: Sirak, others
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.