1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars The Silent Cities of Coruscant - A game for everyone

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by LordTroepfchen, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Chewbacca
    Eastport

"Mrrrrahh!"

Chewbacca growled softly, as he came to a door that looked as if to lead out from the shipping docks. He mind ran through Han's words... ../Keep an eye out on Jacen.

As the others chatted, and the one called Cade decided to leave the group, obviously not liking what he had found, Chewbacca noticed Jacen speaking with the droid. With a huff, Chewbacca, opened the doorway, and looked out ...

"Grraaaggg!?"
    {What the...}

It was a city. One MASSIVE city. Wait. Was this Coruscant? But where was the traffic? The noise? The people? This coudlnt be right. This was an empty city, filled with only echos.

No.

Not quite empty. A sniff of the air, and his nose brought him a few faint scents. A faint breeze, and Chewbacca raised his head slightly. He then turned and looked towards the droid. It had called itself Vuffi? Vuff?

"Graahhh. Murp Oooll?"
    {So... What direction to ship?"} Chewbacca asked, as he kept his bowcaster at the ready. This nothingness was beginning to annoy him. It was not natural. Then again, nothing that they had been through was. Be he had his Han next to him, and now with the Princess and others, he would watch over them. After all, what if the Empire was there as well? Or Hutts? With a low growl, he looked back out, scanning for anything dangerous.

TAG: HanSolo, SirakRomar, spycoder, Mitth, SkywalkerShine
  2. Cad_Bane Jedi Knight

1. LordTroepfchen (GM): Anakin Skywalker, Pre-TPM; Obi Wan "Ben" Kenobi, Around the time he confronted A´Sharad Hett
    2. DarthSubZero: Galen Marek/Starkiller Just Before his Duel With The Emperor.
    3. Ceillean: Jaina Solo, FotJ
    4. Kahn_Iceay: Yusanis Before his Duel with Darth Revan.
    5. HanSolo29: Han Solo, NJO - a few months after Chewie's death
    6. Sir_Draco: Luke Skywalker, beginning of The Empire Strikes Back
    7. darthhelinith: Darth Vader ESB
    8. Spycoder9: Leia Organa, following the Death of Anakin Solo, Yoda, right after his death
    9. TheSithGirly: Kreia/DarthTraya, Time of her final return to Dantooine; Darth Zion, same; Darth Nihilus; (at LordTs request and I´ll make him appear later)
    10. A_Sith_and_a_Vampire: The One, just before the arrival of Revan
    11. Mitth_Fisto: Vuffi Raa, just prior to Lando's duel with Rokur Gepta
    12. DarkLordoftheFins: Cade Skywalker, prior to arriving on Tatooine and Mace Windu, after the Sith Lord was revealed, before he enters the office
    13. Sith-I-5: Ewlla Iillor, my younger game version, starting where The Machine Wars: Star Wars versus Terminator got locked.
    14. SirakRomar: Jacen Solo, End of TUF, pre-JINO
    15. Sawn_Kassal: Revan, End of KOTOR
    16. darthramza: Evelios D'Rtan, of Tide of Flames fame, adapted for Star Wars use and immediately prior to the events of that game, and Anakin Solo, immediately prior to the Junior Jedi Knights series.
    17. Ktala: Chewbacca, Immediately after EP VI - ROTJ
    18. Corellian_Outrider: Dash Rendar, ESB, Shortly after the Escape from Hoth. Before events of SOTE
    19. SkywalkerShine: Mi, during the kidnap by the criminal gang leader Grintlok, and Celeste Morne, before killing Constable Noana Sowrs
    20. DarthXan318: Darth Krasus (OC), approximately at the end of Integrated Balance of Power
    21. Gurthrim_Lah: C-3PO At the very moment before the stormtrooper's blaster fire hit him on Cloud City in ESB
    22. Cad Bane: Jaxxon Twelve drunken hours after defeating Valence on Aduba-3
  3. Cad_Bane Jedi Knight

IC: Jaxxon
    The streets of Coruscant

[image=http://i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af124/SWCadBane/Jaxxon.jpg]

Jaxxon the Lepi smuggler rolled onto his stomach and groaned. They'd beaten the bad guy. Something about Han Solo ("Whatta pal,"). Drinks. Lots of drinks. Amaiza Foxtrain was there, drinking with him, staring into his big brown eyes and smiling that cute smile she had when she wasn't trying to kill somebody. He seemed to recall dancing at some point, because Amaiza had been one of those, a dancer, once upon a time, and she was good at it, too, when she let her hair down. And then...and then...

Jaxxon felt his face rubbing against something gritty and unyielding. Not Amaiza, then. And moist. And not a pillow.

"Oh, me aching head," he muttered. "I'll never mix radish juice and carrot juice again."

He blinked his eyes open, rolling up onto an elbow, and gazed around him. Shadows were everywhere. He looked up, and up, and then looked up.

"Tall," he muttered, levering himself into a sitting position. I'm in an alley. Okay... The smuggler forced himself to stand and tried to figure out how he'd gotten to wherever it was he'd gotten to. "Amaiza?" he called. "Han? Kihotay?" Shaking his head, he moved towards the mouth of the alley and, as he reached it and gazed out over the vast expanse before him, felt his mouth fall open. This ain't the Corporate Sector," he muttered. "And it sure ain't the Rim."

Everywhere was city. Even more oddly, everywhere was silent. No vehicles, no pedestrians, not a bantha or a speeder bike to be seen.

"Helloooooooooooooooo!" called the Lepi, then listened as nothing called back.

Jaxxon checked to make sure he was still wearing pants (he was) and that they were still held up by his gun belt with its requisite blaster (they were), and shrugged.

"Well, I better get walking, or we're not going to have any story!"

TAG: Any!
  4. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Ewlla Iillor, Room of Thousand Fountains.

Ewlla kicked her legs lazily in the pool that came up her knees, enjoying the feel of the cool water between her toes, and over her calves.

She was as clean as she was going to get without soap, or skinny-dipping, so, she had to be content with having her laundered briefs laid out on the sward next to her, while she fiddled with the settings on the DC-15s blaster carbine laying across her lap ? she didn?t want to destroy her underwear, only dry it.

Even with the water sounds, it was so peaceful in here that she was pretty confident that no-one would be creeping up on her. She reckoned she could hear a mouse f-

?I-?

Ewlla grabbed the butt of the plasma blaster and rolled to her left, ending up flat on her stomach, half in the water, with her weapon aimed towards the source of the voice behind her!

?-do not think that was the way Master Yoda wanted them to be used, but I hope you had a good swim.?

She could feel her heart beating wildly in her chest as she looked up at someone in the earthy-coloured familiar attire of a jedi.
    ?C?Boath on a bike,? she murmured, releasing a relieved breath, ?you people ought to wear a bell...?

?I know that tune from somewhere.? He added calmly in the face of her weapon, then turned away to look around the place, like it was new to him too.
    The Corellian used the opportunity to snatch her Durni-patterned intimates off the grass and stuff them into the pillowcase ? she?d have to ask to use a heating unit later, then climbed onto the bank, to try and make the silken red outfit decent, hoping her face wasn?t blushing as much as it felt. She still hadn?t managed to utter a word.

She was still smoothing things down, pulling at the hem of the dress where it had adhered to her damp skin, when the stranger turned back to her, and nodded.
    ?I am Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi.?

?Ewlla Iillor. Judicial Forces.? She managed. Where on Oseon were her boots?! Her eyes roved the ground around her.

?How is the water??

?Wet.? She countered shortly, distracted by the search for her boots. With her uniform and ident lost on Tatooine, abandoned in the bullet-pitted grounds of the Dawnstrider moisture farm, she could ill-afford to lose more of her identity. Ahh. Tatooine!

The reminder of the desert world, reminded of her duty. She brought her bare feet together, and straightened, almost to attention: ?Master Jedi. I have a report to make.? She looked up at Kenobi. ?You might want a datapad?? She hesitated, then plunged ahead, desperate to impart her information:
    ?The Order's hunch about Tatooine was correct; we have a foot-hold situation. An extra-galactic computer entity, ?Skynet', has invaded the planet. There are armed droids patrolling the streets, gunning down citizens, and capturing humans for experimentation. The Knight that you sent, Jedi Kibeena Lite, is missing in action, quite possibly dead.? Ewlla took a breath. ?Some of us are fighting back, Master, but we...they, desperately need reinforcing. I have no idea how I got off Tatooine and ended up here! Last thing I remember, was taking cover behind a fruit stall with Sparrow, and then-? she indicated the entrance through which she had entered, ?-woke up at the Whetstone Plaza.?

"Master, we have to notify Judicial Forces."

She still hadn?t gotten to the aliens in front of the Opera House, and since she only knew Galactic City as a still-pic studio backdrop on a daily news-holo, the current emptiness did not really make an impact on her.
    Still, she was curious.

?Is there a curfew, Master Kenobi? Cos? it?s pretty quiet out there.?

Tag: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Temple occupants

[image=http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af162/yavin1pics/random/youngiillor.jpg]
  5. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    IC: Han Solo
    Eastport Docking Facility

Staying close to Chewie's shadow to ensure that he wouldn't lose him again, Han followed the Wookiee to a doorway that seemingly led out of the spaceport. Han frowned. That door definitely hadn't been there before. This place was starting to turn into one big maze, but even then, it appeared as if they were heading in the right direction. It was a way out and that's all that mattered.

He started to push his way past his partner when the Wookiee decided to stop and gawk at the scene before him. Han didn't blame him. It wasn't every day you saw Coruscant portrayed as a barren wasteland. "Hard to believe, huh?" he remarked as he came up alongside him. "But trust me, it's Coruscant alright. It's been home for several years now. It's kinda hard to mistake it." He sighed, his tone becoming softer. "I'd just like to know what happened..."

The Wookiee turned then, as if he suddenly remembered something. With furrowed brow, Han turned to follow the Wook's line of sight and saw Vuffi Raa nearby. The droid was still speaking with Jacen, causing Han's gaze to harden.

{"So... What direction to ship?"} Chewie asked casually, his blue eyes set on the droid.

Han didn't wait to hear an answer. There was still something about Jacen and he didn't like the fact that the droid was sharing information with him. Moving forward, he placed himself directly between Chewie and the droid. "Monument Plaza," he said simply, gesturing with his right hand in the desired direction. "Don't worry, I know the way. It should be easy."

TAG: Ktala, Mitth, Sirak, spycoder, SkywalkerShine
  6. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Chewbacca
    Leaving Eastport Docking Facility; Heading for Monument Plaza

Chewbacca shook his head, and looked down when he heard Han's voice as he look at the scene in front of him.

"Hard to believe, huh?" he remarked as he came up alongside him. "But trust me, it's Coruscant alright. It's been home for several years now. It's kinda hard to mistake it." He sighed, his tone becoming softer. "I'd just like to know what happened..."

Chewbacca growled softly in agreement. He then turned and asked the droid what direction was the ship.

Han then forward, he placed himself directly between Chewie and the droid. Chewbacca looked at him, his head tilted to the side. "Huurrp?"

"Monument Plaza," Han said simply, gesturing with his right hand in the desired direction. "Don't worry, I know the way. It should be easy."

Chewbacca nodded. "Mrrraaa...Gwww wooooarrrhh."
    (Alright. Let's go check it out." Chewbacca answered smoothly. Something was definitely bothering his old buddy. But he was slowly getting back to normal. Even if he was a few years older, this was his old Han. And Chewbacca had long learned to trust Han's instincts. He might not be a Jedi, but he had instincts that were most often right than wrong.

But even Chewbacca didnt think this would be easy. Hr growled out softly.. "Grrr ahhhh?"
    {Easym huh?}

With a huff, he kept his bowcaster at the ready as he stepped out. With such a large group of people, he looked for a path that would give them as much cover as he could find, while they headed in the direction that Han pointed out. With all this creepy quiet in a dead city, Chewbacca was sure that sooner or later, something would get interested in them.

TAG: HanSolo, Mitth, Sirak, spycoder, SkywalkerShine

7. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    Jacen Solo
    Coruscant, Leaving Eastport

Looking after Cade for a moment he then returned his full attention to the small droid. "If so, why not give it a try? If it doesn´t work, probably Chewie can jury-rig something to give you a direct contact." Jacen said nad looked at the departing family. "We will be with you in a second." He explained and knelt down to the droid. "So, do it. What do you get?" he asked. Patiently.

Tag: Mitth, others
  8. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    IC: Vuffi Raa
    Eastport Docking Facility, near exit

It was like being stuck in a corner when that man gave the request. What was there to be lost to simply checking? It was simple and true to logic, but as he opened up his receptors, expecting his filters to be strained with the sheer static of constant information transfer happening routinely on Coruscant, only to find. . .nothing.

Not like one might originally think of nothing, there was still background noise like one might detect on an undeveloped planet, but no trace of an intelligent manipulation of the band waves. Not beyond a simple signal, constant, leading, where he could not tell without obtaining several points of reference. Droids coming to clean, not even really droids in a conscious sense, but mere automata with simple dedicated subroutines.

Pulses, questioning he reached out to the computer held within these walls, only to find. . .

"Impossible. It is, a fake? No signal, no data." he voiced in a somewhat mistified tone before scrambling after Chewbacca and Han, the current leaders of their un-merry band. "There is a constant signal, lead possibly of unknown origens. I can try to triangulate with a better sampling from different locations to extrapolate its location."

For the moment thoughts of the ship were secondary, he knew they were not, but the mere fact that he was getting nothing beyond those two forms of signals was disturbing to a fear inducing degree to the droid.

TAG: Sirak, HanSolo, Ktala, spycoder, SkywalkerShine
  9. LordTroepfchen Force Ghost

star 4
    Morsch, Warleader
    Streets of Coruscant

Their leader had been right. Of course he had been. He always was. Those who had come here were after their treasure. And Morsch felt his heart beat in wild anticipation of smashing them for that daring attempt. He raised his arms and Gurn and Losch fired up their maschines.

"Betteltung seeck da mind cooten! Zerstort sie alle! Sieg den Taung!" The Taung yelled and the three Basilisk Wardroids leaped from their hiding high above the streets. Roaring, raging they fell down on the Solo´s and their companions like raging beasts. "TooooooT!" Mosch yelled in ecstasy, as the first salvo of his Basilisk rained down on that group. "Toooooooot!" The concrete exploded around the group, as they hit the ground. And then the other two Wardroids opened fire.

Chewbacca had been right. Something had found them.

Tag: HanSolo29, Ktala, Spycoder, SkywalkerShine, and a little farther behind . . . Mitth-Fisto, SirakRomar

Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Jedi Temple

"Tatooine. Skynet?" He said and raised a brow. Looking down on the woman, he smiled amused for a last time, before turning his mind to her report. "That was almost fourty years ago. I remember the incident. It happened before I was a member of the Jedi Council." He brushed his beard in thought. "My dear Officer, I have recently been on Tatooine myself and believe me no presence of that artificial intelligence and it´s horrors remained." Obi Wan sighed. So, indeed his first meeting with another life form did confirm his suspision. Timetravel was invovled in this. One way or another. "It is actually forgotten. Like so many things." He mused and turned his back to her. Vader´s presence was true, he was sure of that. But what about Mace Windu? Had his old friend returned from the dead? "Anyway, you should get dressed. We will get company, soon." Obi Wan said and greeted his old friend through the force.

Tag: Fin, Sith-I-5/>
  10. spycoder9 Force Ghost

star 4
    In Character: Leia Organa
    Eastport

As everyone proceeded to leave, Leia felt warning signals in the Force. Strange signs, but she said nothing.

Then it happened.

All hell broke loose.

Leia felt for the blaster she always kept hidden on her.

She pulled it out, screaming words to Han.

Then the ground exploded around her.

Leia fell to the ground. Crying.

Was this how Anakin felt? Was this how he felt when he realized he would never be able to see his family again, kiss Tahiri one last time?

Bolts of blasters flew around Leia, who stood slowly. She wobbled, standing beside Han as she pulled her blaster out.

?Just like the old days, eh, Han?? Leia asked him, firing as much as she could. Her anger was fueled in this attack as she wondered whether these people were the cause of this distraction.

TAG: HanSolo29, Mitth, Sirak, Ktala, SkywalkerShine
  11. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    ~OOC~ Apologies for the lateness of this post, I had been caught by DRL and am now finally free.

~IC~Dash Rendar

'Who in their right mind would use a turbo lift in an abandoned facility when you don't know why it was abandoned in the first place? It could be locked down. The power could be out...'

Going down the flights of stairs. Each set brought him closer to the level he needed to go to exit the large facility. Reasoning in his mind the decision for taking the stairs made it easier to forget about how many flights to go.

'Or that there is power... and there are issues with it such as fluctuations. That would make it an eventful last ride you'll ever have: An express elevator to hell.'

Leaving the stair well on the entrance level of the great facility, Dash found himself among more familiar territory. In his travels, he has spent a lot of time at spaceports. While they may vary in architecture and design to reflect the culture and purpose. The fundamentals remain basically the same. Finding his way out from the Arrivals section and into a large open foyer. Commuter traffic through this area would have been heavy on a 'quiet' day, especially on an ecumenopolis.

'It is sad and eerie to see it empty. Where once a sea of people would overwhelm and loose a careless traveller, now...' Dash smirked as he saw the great doors at the far end and headed towards them.

The way out at, indeed!

Tag: Open
  12. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    1. LordTroepfchen (GM): Anakin Skywalker, Pre-TPM; Obi Wan "Ben" Kenobi, Around the time he confronted A´Sharad Hett
    8. Spycoder9: Leia Organa, following the Death of Anakin Solo, Yoda, right after his death
    9. TheSithGirly: Kreia/DarthTraya, Time of her final return to Dantooine; Darth Zion, same; Darth Nihilus; (at LordTs request and I´ll make him appear later)
    12. DarkLordoftheFins: Cade Skywalker, prior to arriving on Tatooine and Mace Windu, after the Sith Lord was revealed, before he enters the office
    13. Sith-I-5: Ewlla Iillor, my younger game version, starting where The Machine Wars: Star Wars versus Terminator got locked.
    14. SirakRomar: Jacen Solo, End of TUF, pre-JINO
    16. darthramza: Evelios D'Rtan, of Tide of Flames fame, adapted for Star Wars use and immediately prior to the events of that game, and Anakin Solo, immediately prior to the Junior Jedi Knights series.
    18. Corellian_Outrider: Dash Rendar, ESB, Shortly after the Escape from Hoth. Before events of SOTE
    19. SkywalkerShine: Mi, during the kidnap by the criminal gang leader Grintlok, and Celeste Morne, before killing Constable Noana Sowrs
    20. DarthXan318: Darth Krasus (OC), approximately at the end of Integrated Balance of Power
    21. Gurthrim_Lah: C-3PO At the very moment before the stormtrooper's blaster fire hit him on Cloud City in ESB
    22. Cad Bane: Jaxxon Twelve drunken hours after defeating Valence on Aduba-3[/quote]
    23. CPL_Macja: CC-2224 "Cody", in the midst of receiving Order 66!

OOC: Opening post forthcoming!/>
  13. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Ensign Ewlla Iillor

?F-forty years?? Master Kenobi?s assessment overwhelmed her. Coming from anyone apart from a jedi, or a senior member of Judicial?, she would have laughed in their face, but this she absorbed. ?So we won??

Then the implications hit her. Forty years. Had she, like Kibeena, been declared MIA (Missing in Action), or had she been recorded for posterity as AWOL (Away WithOut Leave)?
    What had her parents been told?

?My dear Officer, I have recently been on Tatooine myself and believe me no presence of that artificial intelligence and it´s horrors remained. It is actually forgotten. Like so many things.?

Ewlla sat heavily on the grass, maintaining just enough control not to fall back into the water. After a pause, she crossed her legs and arranged the outfit to preserve her modesty.

?Anyway, you should get dressed. We will get company, soon.? Kenobi ordered.

Ewlla simmered. If the twi?lek that had made her wear this, still lived, she would make him pay.
    ?I am dressed.? She told the jedi. ?But that?s not to say that I would not welcome a change of clothes. My uniform has been on Tatooine for almost half a century, according to you.? The ensign considered. ?Though I suppose I could put my socks and boots on.?
    Perhaps he had been referring to them?

She leaned forward to sweep her legs underneath her into a kneeling position, and gathered her socks and boots to her, then re-sat to start putting them on.

Tag: Kenobi, Jedi occupants
  14. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: CC-2224 ?Cody?
    The Jedi Temple - outside the Room of a Thousand Fountains

The sounds of water splashing were deafening, not because of how loud it was, but for the complete opposite reason. Moments before the Clone Commander was standing amongst the ongoing battlefield of Pau City on the planet of Utapau, now he was in the tranquil halls of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. In the outstretched palm of his gauntlet laid his secure comlink. A second ago a hooded man had been speaking to him, ?It is time,? the holoscan had said, ?Execute Order Six?? But now the figure was gone and the comlink had become inert.

Order 6: In the event of the Supreme Commander (Chancellor) being declared unfit to issue orders, as defined in Section 6 (ii),and the Senate becoming compromised to lead the Republic, the Jedi Council shall assume GAR command and form a strategic cell of senior officers (see page 1173, para 4) until a successor is appointed or alternative authority identified.

The Order made no sense what so ever. The hooded man was utilizing a secret secured com channel that only the Supreme Chancellor and the Commanders of the GAR had access to. So to receive an Order stating that the Chancellor and the Senate were no longer in a position to issue commands from this comlink was a contradiction in Cody?s mind.

What are you thinking trooper? This whole situation is a contradiction in terms.

He resecured the comlink in its hidden compartment on his armor and looked around to get his bearings. The sound of the flowing waters and the large wooden doors indicated that he was just outside the Room of a Thousand Fountains in the base of the Temple. He had found that several Jedi liked to frequent the lush greenhouse to meditate. But to him it was a waste of good training space.

Suddenly reality settled in on him, where were all the Jedi? He knew that most of the Masters and Knights had been deployed in final days of the war to bring an end to the Separatist movement. But the halls usually were still filled with younglings, padawans, and those not operating as commanders of the GAR. But there was nothing but the gentle sounds of the water falling.

As he walked through the doors into the greenhouse he made out the faint sounds of two distinct voices, one male and one female. He slowly made his way towards the one fountain that was occupied by the owner of the voices he had heard. The male was obviously a Jedi, with brown robes, the female was another story all together. She looked as if she was washing her feet in the flowing waters and was being chastised by the older gentlemen.

Cody cautiously approached the couple trying to make out who they were, when suddenly he thought he heard the young woman call the Jedi a familiar name ? Master Kenobi. He was only a few meters away when he was able to make out some of the man?s features. He knew immediately that it was indeed his old General, but his features were aged and weathered, but it was still his old friend.

?General? General Kenobi? Am I glad to see you!?

TAG: Sith-I-5 and LordT.
  15. Sawn_Kassal Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Please forgive the slowness of my replies, we've been busy here in Balad lately.

Revan
    Apartments

As he deflected their bolts, Revan was finally in attack range, batting their final volley aside, Revan thrust his saber into the lead droid's chest only to find his weapon deactivated as the tip touched it's chest. It couldn't be... he thought to himself. Cortosis droids?

Taking a step back, his weapon came alive again with a flick of his finger, he quickly closed it down as his danger sense flared, looking he saw a droid on the ceiling above him. Dropping down behind him, he was now surrounded. "You clankers think this saber is my only weapon!?!" positioning himself so his back was against the wall, the Jedi Knight now spread his arms out at his sides, he then reached out with one hand to the group of three, grabbing the one nearest to the wall with the Force. Then, with his opposite hand, he grabbed the droid that he just dropped from the ceiling. "The Force is my weapon, defense, and refuge!"

With that said, he brought both arms both arms forward, the blaster wielding droid crashed into it's companion like a row of dominoes, all three flew through the window into Coruscant's sky. The droid that had dropped behind him followed suit.
    He could hear Anakin calling his name, turning quickly toward the boy's voice, Revan now spotted a fifth droid "Again?" he groaned. "You may be the most advanced models I've seen, but you still don't learn that the Force is mightier than the machine" the droid cloaked itself. Revan could not feel it in the Force, as it was without life. No matter. He still had a few tricks up his sleeve.

"Anakin, the doorway to your left! Move inside it! Quickly!" Bracing himself, Revan brought up his hands, ready to do battle with this machine. Once Anakin was out of harm's way, this droid was in for the fight of it's life. He'd ticked off the wrong Jedi today...

TAG: Lord

16. LordTroepfchen Force Ghost

star 4
    A word from the GM

We got some fast moving players here. Constant updaters. And some slower. But my word stands. Coruscant is a game for everybody! Means you can play this with a post a day or a week or every 14 days or whatever. It does not require constant presence, but encourages it for a better experience.

So, do not apologize for not being able to update and don´t think you need to drop out of the game, because people post like they´re crazy. It is their way to play it.

Another thing. Do not hesistate to PM me, if you find no "Group" of abducted to join and I will help you find some fitting Co-players. So much said, update coming within´ the hour.

your humble GM LordT/>
  17. LordTroepfchen Force Ghost

star 4
    And another word from the GM

Usually I am the guy who allows player to slaughter NPCs as much as they like. But this here is a game for newbies and oldbies to play by the rules, though. A training game, we call it. It is also a full-blown game, I hope. But it is meant to be more than that. We invite adoptees here to learn to play and I think I betray this purpose, by allowing rules to be bend or outright broken. No matter how unimportant it might be to my plot.

Therefore I must void Sawn_Kessal´s post from above. It is god-modding in the incarnation of auto-hitting.

Sawn, please do not take this as anything personal or any kind of offense or insult. It is just what it is and in any other game I would have written a PM and be done with it. Here I think I would make a bad example by letting it happen without comment.

What rules is it, that forbids auto-hitting? Well, I´ll take Sainthearts excellent paper about How we play. And quote Number 3. The section relevant here is put in bold.

I hope you do not let this discourage you, Sawn. Just get back into the saddle and make a post without posting damage or fixed results for the NPCs, please.

For the purpose of an example I gave two players a "kill in post" approval. That means that beforehand they got the permission to "auto-kill" in that post, making it a GM decision. All others please follow the rules and I´ll update you as soon as you can.

To more pleasant things . . . the update.

Obi-Wan Kenobi
    The Temple

"I actually considered you would have some kind of uniform." Obi Wan said and smiled at her. "But your boots will be just fine then." He added. "And indeed, we should get you an uniform, soon." He added. And another presence entered the halls. It seemed to come from nowhere. Someone who had just arrived? By what means?

?General? General Kenobi? Am I glad to see you!? The voice was familiar. Stormtrooper. Obi-Wan hurled around and his blade ignited in his hand. he was almost surprised it was not guided by the force to defend himself. Glad to see me? "Cody?!" He asked ,as he saw the unique armor of this specific trooper. "Is it you?" He asked and wanted to tell the woman not too shot him. But why should she? That man was still a paragon of Republic strength to her. He turned to her. "Told you we would not be alone for long, right?" He smiled and then lowered his blade. The question was . . . was this his Cody of the Emperors? "Commander, what was your last command?" He asked and hoped this mystery would not begin with him fighting an old friend. Even if it was one who betrayed him.

Tag: Sith-I-5, CPL, Fin (for Windu)

A-1
    Above Eastport

Objects under attack.

Attacker identified. Taung. Probability unknown. Still processing.
    />/>
  18. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: CC-2224 "Cody"
    The Room of a Thousand Fountains

As Obi-Wan whirled around brandishing his saber, Cody instinctually took a step back, placed his right hand on his blaster, and raised his left hand. As if an outstretched arm ever stopped a Jedi Master before.

"Cody?! Is it you?"

The clone relaxed slightly as the Jedi conversed with the woman next to him. Same old General Kenobi, always trying to schmooze the women. Kenobi flashed his legendary smile and then lowered his blade. Cody started walking towards his leader and old friend when Kenobi asked him a peculiar question.

"Commander, what was your last command?"

Was the grizzled Jedi asking what was the last command that Cody gave, or the last command that he received. Even though the Jedi's blade was lowered, it didn't mean that he wasn't still on guard. Cody paused halfway between where he was and where he was heading. In this case I think it will be safer to give a multi-part answer.

"Well General," he started as he took his helmet off, "The last order I gave was for our men to keep pressing forward which was your last command to me," he placed his brain bucket under his left arm and ran his right hand through his sweat soaked hair, "But then I got a call to execute Order 6." The clone straightened up and rendered a brisk salute to the Jedi.

"What are my orders General?"

TAG: Sith-I-5, LordT, and anyone else who might be popping in.
  19. darthhelinith Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Darth Vader

"VADER!"

Vader's gaze travelled almost lazily to the young man standing on the roof top nearest him, not even needing to see to know the presence of his former secret apprentice.

"Starkiller."

The statement was more an acknowledgement of the young man's presence rather than anything else. Vader had had time to think things over and with every minute he was becoming more and more convinced that Starkiller was NOT behind the strange state of Coruscant, however he had to be sure.

"Why have you brought me here?"

Was this his purpose? To bring Vader here just to defeat him once again? If it was...Vader would crush him. But there was no fixed purpose in the boy. The force was still very much in flux around him...dark and light still fought for supremacy, possibly reawakened by Vader's own presence.

He saw the young man's lightsaber hilt was already in his hand, but he kept his own on his belt. Uncomfortable memories of being mercilessly hammered to his knees by the crude living weapon in front of him were not long gone nor forgotten, although he need to get this over and done with, to ensure that by whatever means, Starkiller did NOT meet Skywalker. No matter. His lightsaber could fly to his hand in less than a second if it would be needed.
    For now...he would wait for Starkiller's response, whatever it would be.

TAG: DarthSubZero, GM
  20. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: as Galen Marek
    Apartment Parade

"Why have you brought me here?"

"Me? I had nothing with your appearing here." Galen's confusion was palpable. If Vader was asking him if he was responsible...

...maybe the Emperor decided to make a move without his apprentice knowing.It wouldn't surprise him. The memory of such machinations were still fresh.

The image of his former Master crumpled, crippled on the floor below, giving him the gaze Vader had himself given to him and countless Jedi.

The gaze that seemed like death.

The Emperor's word were still clear.

"Yes, kill him!" At that point, all that fervor of gaining revenge had dissapeared, instead replaced with confusion. "Kill him, and take your rightful place at my side."

There he realized that he and Vader were both puppets dancing to the Emperor's tune.

That gaining vengeance would only lose him forever to the dark side. And that saving his friends would change the galaxy forever.

The thoughts brought him clarity of the situation, yet also peace. That he could turn to the light voluntarily. The angry thoughts were at bay...for now.

His gaze returned to Vader. "Did you know if the Emperor had anything to do with it?"

"What happened to the Senators? What happened to my friends?"

TAG: darthhelinith, GM
  21. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    14. SirakRomar: Jacen Solo, End of TUF, pre-JINO; Tera Sinube, right after "Lightsaber Lost"
    22. Cad Bane: Jaxxon Twelve drunken hours after defeating Valence on Aduba-3[/quote]
    23. CPL_Macja: CC-2224 "Cody", in the midst of receiving Order 66!

I promised my little godchild who lo/>
  22. Cad_Bane Jedi Knight

IC: Jaxxon
    The Streets of Coruscant

In the distance the Lepi could see a maglev making its way to a nearby station. His chances of making it were slim, but it was the only thing he'd seen moving, living or otherwise, besides himself since he awoke.

"Feets don't fail me now!" he cried, and bolted for the station.

TAG: GM, Corellian Outrider
  23. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    OOC: The actions in this post are LordT approved!

IC: Han Solo
    Streets, Outside Eastport

They came without warning - hulking green beasts riding machines of death and destruction. The first salvo rocked the permacrete under their feet, driving Han, Chewie and Leia to find cover. It didn't do much good. More fire rained from the sky as the beasts surged forward. Han crouched down with blaster already in hand, but he was quickly forced to leave his current hiding place as the garbage canister he had found exploded into thousands of tiny shards. Not good. He could already feel the burning sensation as some of the pieces embedded themselves under his skin. Although, it was nothing a little bacta wouldn't fix later...

?Just like the old days, eh, Han?? he heard Leia's voice sound from somewhere beside him.

Han twisted around and scowled as he struggled to draw a line on one of the flying beasts. "Not exactly," he grumbled under his breath, his voice gruff. In the old days, he never had to battle these green creatures. He idly wondered if they were somehow related to the Vong. "Why don't you go find some cover! I got things under control over here!"

Well, not really. But she didn't need to know that...

And then they were on them again, eliminating any chance for their conversation to snowball into a full-blown argument. Good; they didn't have time for that. Han raised his blaster and followed the beast on the right flank, waiting for just the right opportunity to pull the trigger...

It finally came when the beasts were clearing one of the many skywalks stretching across the chasm between buildings. Allowing himself a small smile, he fired, hitting the war droid on the starboard side and causing the mechanical beast to veer off into the skywalk. It dipped precariously for a moment and then started to spiral out of control. That didn't stop the mounted alien, however, as it nimbly leaped free from the potential wreck...and came barreling to the ground right toward Han's position.

Stang! was Han's only reaction as the alien landed and came up on its feet with a warrior's agility. In the next few seconds, he had managed to cross the distance between them and had kicked out with his foot, hitting Han squarely in the chest and sending him flying backward into the side of a building. Han grunted, feeling the air rush from his lungs as he crumpled to the ground in a heap.

The alien loomed over him and appeared to sneer as it said something in its own language - a language Han didn't understand. That's when it pulled a knife from a sheath on its belt and now Han understood perfectly. Two could play at this game.

Han fumbled for his blaster, which he had dropped after being kicked, as the alien began to charge. It slashed once with the blade, barely missing Han's face as he rolled to the side. It slashed again and this time managed to make contact, running a deep abrasion across Han's bicep. He heard himself yell, but it didn't matter. The blaster was back in his grip.

The alien slashed...

Han pulled the trigger...and was a tad faster.

With an inhuman yell, the alien stumbled backward before collapsing to its knees with a smoking hole through its chest.

"T-that wasn't too hard," Han quipped as he sat with his back pressed against the building, still breathing heavily.

TAG: Ktala, spycoder, Sirak, Mitth, SkywalkerShine, LordT
  24. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: These actions are LordT approved! :)

Chewbacca
    Streets, Outside Eastport

A yell. A shout. Then the sound of something whistling through the air. Chewbacca roared, as the first salvo rocked the permacrete under their feet, driving Han, Chewie and Leia to find cover. Chewbacca heard someone shout to take cover. Leia commented the fact that it was just like old times. Chewbacca grinned, as he ran forward, towards a bit of cover, roaring loudly. Han was moving towards the right, so Chewbacca took to the left, raising his bowcaster and carefully taking aim, as the ground around him shook again.

Han's blaster found its target first, as it hit one of the beasts closing in on them. As they moved to avoid another blast, Chewbacca fired on the other one nearest him. A bright flash, and a strange roar, as the creature the alien was riding went down, and now Chewbacca was focused on its rider. With a loud roar, he took off running towards the rider. Chewbacca was not amused at being ambushed, and even less so, for they had attacked Han and his family. He would take out this one, and perhaps they could catch the third one, and finally get some answers.

Chewbacca heard the aliens yell out something again, but he was moving fast and with a mighty leap, closed the distance between himself and the alien.

"RAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Chewbacca cried out, as he swung his bowcaster, deciding that he was much to close to fire it, and his fists could deal out just as much damage. The alien dived sideways, missing Chewbacca's first strike, but Chewbacac was not to be easily denied. With a toothy grin, Chewbacca managed to grab the alien by the leg. With a quick motion, Chewbacca swung the alien by his leg, slamming him into the side of the nearest building.

"RAAAWWW!!"

He was rewarded with a very satisfying 'THUD' as the body made contact with the side of the building. Another swing, and Chewbacca was positive that the alien was not going to move anytime soon, as he heard a cracking sound and it stopped flailing around.

"GRAAA!"

Chewbacca dropped the alien, when he realized he had heard Han yell out. He turned, bringing his bowcaster up quickly. But Han was quicker still. The alien had managed to hit Han, but it was a minor wound. But the old Corellian pilot showed just that even if he had aged a few years, he was still quick on the draw, as Han brought his weapon to bear on the alien closest to him.

Han pulled the trigger, and the alien now had a new hole in its chest to admire. not that it would admire it for long.

"Grraahh!"

Chewbacca backpedaled to where Han had leaned against a building.

"T-that wasn't too hard,"Han replied, breathing heavily.

"Mrraww. Rwwarp?"
    {Riight. Now what?"} Chewbacca asked Han as he scanned for the third rider. Where had he gone to? Chewbacca would tear this entire place apart, if need be, after that attack. He had been feeling the need to vent his frustration on something every since he had woke up here, and at the moment, these aliens would do. But first, he had to make sure Han and his family was safe. He quickly scanned the others, to make sure that they were fine.

Tag: HanSolo29, Spycoder, SkywalkerShine, Mitth-Fisto, SirakRomar, LordT

OOC: Hope thats ok! ;)

25. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    Tera Sinube
    Jedi Temple, Library

[image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100125013015/starwars/images/8/8c/Tera_Sinube_HS.jpg]

The old Jedi awoke in the library. His eyes opened and he looked around. The library. Exactly where he had fallen asleep. And now everything was different. He felt it in the force. As it slowly grew in his consciousness it revealed . . . not much. The absence of life on Coruscant was remarkable. It was unheard of, actually. So much for my database on criminals.

Slowly standing up he sighed and stretched his back. He was to old for war, but this was a mystery. And those bend to a smart mind with growing years more easy. After a certain number of reveals, you got a certain sense for it.

He felt another Jedi. One he did not recall. Or recognize. But decided it was time to meet someone. He had sat all day alone in the library. And now he was suddenly alone. Maybe the force wanted to tell him something.

Tag: Nobody, yet
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.