main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars The Silent Cities of Coruscant - A game for everyone

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by LordTroepfchen, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    ooc: The Cade vs. Sion duel is on hold, until TSg returns in full strength. Getvhealthy, old girl!

Mace Windu
    Jedi Temple, Fountains

He still mused over Kreia and the mystery of an empty Coruscant as he left the turbolift. Were the Sith behind it? He had partially expected Seperate Droid armies to show up and take the undefended capital. But none had shown themselves.

His mind focussed on the present again, as he raised his head from thought only to see a Clone Trooper, Master Kenobi and an unknown woman getting into her boots in the great hall.

"Master Kenobi." He adressed his fellow Jedi first. "I hope you or one of your company can brin some light into this affair."

Tag: LordT, CPL, Sith-I-5

2. ThreadOfFate

ThreadOfFate Jedi Youngling

Dec 26, 2009
    1. LordTroepfchen (GM): Anakin Skywalker, Pre-TPM; Obi Wan "Ben" Kenobi, Around the time he confronted A´Sharad Hett
    2. DarthSubZero: Galen Marek/Starkiller Just Before his Duel With The Emperor.
    3. Ceillean: Jaina Solo, FotJ
    4. Kahn_Iceay: Yusanis Before his Duel with Darth Revan.
    5. HanSolo29: Han Solo, NJO - a few months after Chewie's death
    6. Sir_Draco: Luke Skywalker, beginning of The Empire Strikes Back
    7. darthhelinith: Darth Vader ESB
    8. Spycoder9: Leia Organa, following the Death of Anakin Solo, Yoda, right after his death
    9. TheSithGirly: Kreia/DarthTraya, Time of her final return to Dantooine; Darth Zion, same; Darth Nihilus; (at LordTs request and I´ll make him appear later)
    10. A_Sith_and_a_Vampire: The One, just before the arrival of Revan
    11. Mitth_Fisto: Vuffi Raa, just prior to Lando's duel with Rokur Gepta
    12. DarkLordoftheFins: Cade Skywalker, prior to arriving on Tatooine and Mace Windu, after the Sith Lord was revealed, before he enters the office
    13. Sith-I-5: Ewlla Iillor, my younger game version, starting where The Machine Wars: Star Wars versus Terminator got locked.
    14. SirakRomar: Jacen Solo, End of TUF, pre-JINO; Tera Sinube, right after "Lightsaber Lost"
    15. Sawn_Kassal: Revan, End of KOTOR
    16. darthramza: Evelios D'Rtan, of Tide of Flames fame, adapted for Star Wars use and immediately prior to the events of that game, and Anakin Solo, immediately prior to the Junior Jedi Knights series.
    17. Ktala: Chewbacca, Immediately after EP VI - ROTJ
    18. Corellian_Outrider: Dash Rendar, ESB, Shortly after the Escape from Hoth. Before events of SOTE
    19. SkywalkerShine: Mi, during the kidnap by the criminal gang leader Grintlok, and Celeste Morne, before killing Constable Noana Sowrs
    20. DarthXan318: Darth Krasus (OC), approximately at the end of Integrated Balance of Power
    21. Gurthrim_Lah: C-3PO At the very moment before the stormtrooper's blaster fire hit him on Cloud City in ESB
    22. Cad Bane: Jaxxon Twelve drunken hours after defeating Valence on Aduba-3[/quote]
    23. CPL_Macja: CC-2224 "Cody", in the midst of receiving Order 66!
    24. ThreadOfFate: [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Naga_Sa

3. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    And another word from the GM

I´ll probably update less over the next few weeks. Busy times. But I´ll try to sneak in, whenever I can.

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Ewlla Iillor, Room of a Thousand Fountains.

?I actually considered you would have some kind of uniform. ? The jedi master smiled as she unrolled one lemon-coloured ankle sock, and slipped it over her right foot. ?But your boots will be just fine then. And indeed, we should get you an uniform, soon.?

Ah. That was music to her ears. She was rapidly getting used to this sleeveless, too-revealing outfit, but she would be releaved to be back in uniform. She wondered if the navy blue tunic and trousers were still the dress uniform after four decades.

She was pulling the black combat boot over that sock, when a new voice turned up.

?General? General Kenobi? Am I glad to see you!?

Ewlla looked up, startled, fingers gripping the thin laces on the boot, and nowhere near her gun. That was taken care off as Kenobi spun towards the newcomer in a crescent of light blue, his lightsabre activated and ready.

?Cody?!?

Cody? Ewlla echoed, staring wide-eyed at the trooper. He was clearly a soldier of some type, either that, or the nifty all-over orange and white armour that he was encased in, betrayed a summer internship on a dinko farm.

?Is it you?? Kenobi turned back to her and extinguished the blade. ?Told you we would not be alone for long, right??

?That you did.? She agreed readily, continuing to tie the bootlace.

?Commander, what was your last command??

?Well General, he started as he took his helmet off, "The last order I gave was for our men to keep pressing forward which was your last command to me. But then I got a call to execute Order 6."

The clone straightened up and rendered a brisk salute to the Jedi, which the ensign was pleased to see.

"What are my orders General??

?Master Kenobi. I hope you or one of your company can bring some light into this affair.?

Iillor snapped her gaze in another direction to see a new person, another jedi. ?Well, it?ll be one of these two, at best.? She smiled and shrugged up at the newcomer. ?I?m about forty years out of my time, and wearing a frock, so I?ve got enough problems.?

Tag: Kenobi, Cody, Windu

5. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Obi Wan Kenobi
    Jedi Temple

He had to smile at the womans comment, as Master Windu entered the room. Mace Windu. He had died years ago and yet here he was. Nodding in acknowledgment he smiled at his old colleague. "Good to see you, Master." He said and then turned to Cody. "Commander, we gather our people here. Secure the area and see if you find ny means of sending a signal to the outside world." A signal would be useless under normal circumstance on Coruscat. Sucked into the cauldron of millions. but now? A single signal could guide others here. It would probably be the only one.

"Master Windu. This is Ensign Ewlla Iillor. She has recently arrived from Tatooine. Another Tatooine than I have come from and . . . " How did he say this without revealing too much " . . . I assume you´re indeed from a third space in time. Cody here is again from different time." The day you died, to be precise. "You see, I am afraid I am as confused as you are. So we all are. Who brought us here and for what purpose? I have no insight in this enigma so far." Then he stepped closer and looked at Windu. "But it is good to see you." He nooded. Indeed it was.

Tag: Sith-I-5, CPL, Fin (Fin, Naga arrived in the temple, you can feel his arrival next post if you want to)

6. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: CC-2224 "Cody"
    Jedi Temple

As the female began to redress her feet, High General Windu joined the mismatched collection of victims that was beginning to gather in the greenhouse. Seeing the completely familiar face of Mace Windu was a welcome surprise to the rapidly aging clone. Everyone that the Jango-look-alike had encountered since arriving on the vacant world-city was a stranger to him, even his old friend and commanding general, Obi-Wan, is not the same man he had just seen moments ago. But Master Windu seemed to exactly like he last saw him, when Cody called into the Jedi High Council to report Grievous.

"Commander, we gather our people here. Secure the area and see if you find ny means of sending a signal to the outside world. This is Ensign Ewlla Iillor..."

"Sir, do you think that is wise. Gathering everyon into one place could make us an easy target for what ever brought us here. I suggest that we work in teams to figure out what brought us here, where everyone else has gone to, and try to get that signal out."

What was he doing, suggesting a course of action to two Jedi Masters. About the only person that he outranked there was the young lady that had just finished lacing up her boots.

TAG: Sith-I-5, Fin, LordT

7. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Ewlla Iillor

Ewlla beamed. Her main concern, with her ID and uniform somewhere on the Outer Rim, was not being taken seriously; but everyone here accepted her as an ensign, even if no-one queried, with whose navy?

Boots finished, she carefully got to her feet, making sure not to expose herself, and raised her forearm to show her wrist-communicator.
    "I tried calling Judicial Forces headquarters, and all I got was a constant signal. I don't know if it was a jamming signal." She paused, looking away from the men, taking in the moss-shrouded branches of the nearest tree, and recalling a recent Academy lesson on fire-building. "You know, we could try smoke signals. Be hard to jam that, unless the aliens...oh stang, the aliens!" She fanned her hands manically as if she had eaten something hot; then, well embarrassed, forced them down to her sides, where they fiddled with the embroidered edges of the front flap. "There were aliens at the Opera House! I didn't recognise the species, but they had some kind of cloaking or multi-phasic technology."

She paused, looking at each person in turn, ready to impart more information, if they asked any questions.

"They had BDG's." She supplied hastily, "Uh, Big Drokking Guns. Sorry for the potty mouth, but..." Her voice tailed off, and it probably would not take an empath to realise that the experience she had spoken off, had frightened her badly.

Tag: Obi-wan, Mace Windu, Cody

8. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Mace Windu
    Jedi Temple

he saw it in Obi Wan´s eyes. Aged eyes. Eyes of an elder man, he had never met but who might have been once his Jedi brother. And a woman who seemed as much out of time as him. Only the Clone was probably from his age. He looked ordinary enough. Listening to the commanders suggestions, he turned to Ob Wan and then nodded. "Master Kenobi had the right thought. If the person who brought us here wanted us together, he could have thrown us together. But they spread us all over the planet. I feel more Jedi. And Sith. Both far away and nearby. Before we expose ourselves by splitting, we must assemble our forces. Or they risk being hunted one by one." With that he gave the assembled what was considered his "mean" face. And the woman brought her input. Smoke signs. Actually a better idea than anybody else had come up with. "Actually, it might indeed produce a sufficient sign. Clone, try and find suitable material."

"There were aliens at the Opera House! I didn't recognise the species, but they had some kind of cloaking or multi-phasic technology." The Ensign added. Mace Windu turned his head to her. "Multi-phasic? That is in early experimenting stage, at best." He said and folded his arms. "They had BDG's." She add,"Uh, Big Drokking Guns. Sorry for the potty mouth, but..."

Mace Windu looked at Obi Wan. Obviously this woman was shaken by seeing these creatures. An enemy? Another person forced here by unknown powers? Or the unknown power itself? "You are in the Jedi Temple now. You´re safe. No harm comes to anyone, as long as they are here. We Jedi guarantee that."

Tag: Sith-I-5, LordT, CPL

9. Sawn_Kassal

Sawn_Kassal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2008
    OOC: It's Kassal with an A, actually Lord.

Revan
    Apartments

After deflecting several blaster bolts, Revan was at last in range to launch an attack. Thrusting his saber at one of the droid's chest, the beam blade of his weapon immediately deactivated. As soon as he drew back, it winked to life once more. It couldn't be...cortosis droids?

Cortosis ore was a lightsaber resistant material, used in vibro-weapons to make them standup to lightsaber strikes. His Danger sense flared again, Revan turned to find yet another droid on the ceiling behind him. Deja vu. Surrounded by enemies. He'd found himself in this situation many times during the Mandalorian Wars and yet he felt no fear. Only the determination he would not be beaten here.

Turning his back on the crawling droid, he kept his eyes on the three others, lightsaber at ready. Concetrating on the Force, Revan began to rip a support beam from the large transparisteel window that gazed out at the Coruscant skyline. Once free, he aimed it at the crawling droid and brought it towards the mechanized menace, hoping to kabob it.

TAG: Lord

10. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    ooc: I might be less available over the next days. Making a trip. But I think most players have their own stuff to deal with and GM updates will come in, once I returned.

A-27
    Apartment Building, Coruscant

The droid was hit by the chunk of transparisteel and smashed into the wall. The three droids in front of Revan had not ceased to exist, though. One of them had changed tactics, to be precise. And in a moment Revan had needed to reflect a blaster bullet, he had fired an electronic charge. Spreading on the floor it hit Revan and crawled into his leg, much like Sith lightning did. Only this one did nothing else . . . than leaving his leg numb.

Anakin screamed behind, as the droid who had intercepted him took him from the ground. A second uncloaked and revelaed a long blade to attack Revan from behind. it was obvious. They kept him busy. And made very sure he would be busy, while they went after their true target. An 8 year old boy.

Worst thing though was the msashed one began to free himself. Only partially damaged but still functioning. Anakin´s jaw dropped and probably Revan understood in that moment, too . . . these droids were made out of a marvelous technology, the galacy had not heard of.

Yet.

Tag: Sawn

[b]Obi Wan Kenobi[/b]
    [i]Jedi Temple[/i]

He felt the trembling in the force. A cold and deadly power spreading. "Master Windu, our gathering might have been cut short. Somone arrived. Someone most unfriendly." 'He ignited his blue blade and looked at Master Windu. what had come here was a menacing presence, but next to Obi Wan was the greatest duelist the Jedi Order he knew. He search the presence and did not recognize it. But the isgnautre of corrupted power around him was obvious. "I think he is somewhere above in the library and I think he is a Sith."

[b]Tag: ThreadofFate, Fin, CPL, Sith-I-5[/b]

[hr]

[b]ooc:[/b] And thanks for the cooperation. I hope that serves as an example for how "approved killings " should look like. Nice psots everyone, by the way.

[b]Mosch[/b]
    [i]Streets of Coruscant[/i]

He saw both of his undelrings fall to this ordinary man and his slave! Mosch screamed in anger and wanted to acitvated his mini-rockets, wiping these humans out in one huge explosion. It did not work out. The moment he acitvated the system, the Basilisk suddenly stopped. Ripped from his flight. Down below Jacen Solo felt it taking all his pwoers, but he finally cuaght it. But was pushed back in the conrete as if pulled back by ghosts.

Mosch was ripped out of his seat and fell down almost three meters. Only his natural stamina and great skill allowed him to survive the fall. Although he heard the crack of his right arm as it broke. Yelling out in anger he leaped to his feet. He was defeated, but he would not die without having killed one of them. With the blade in his right he charged towards their youngest. Their welp. The guy in the grey overall. Who held a Jedi Weapon.

Jacen saw the fury in the wounded man´s eyes.

[b]Tag: Sirak, others there[/b]

[hr]

[color=crimson][b]Uthar Wynn[/b]
    [i]Republic Bureau of Justice Enforcment[/i][/color]

He had felt hte presnece and crawled towards it. His owunds were burning. He knew he was abut to die. But at least another Sith . . . he had to tell him . . . had to . . .

[b]Uthar Wynn[/b] collaped into the room where Exar Kun was gheld in his cell, as he felt a wave of cold through him. holding his wound he coucghed. "I sense you. You are an arrival, right?" He laughed out. A cracking laughter. "A Sith?"

[b]Tag: ThreadofFate[/b]

[hr]

Some people are busy right now, I´ll give ´em some time and then proceed with their plots once I return.

11. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    IC: Darth Vader

"Me? I had nothing with your appearing here. Did you know if the Emperor had anything to do with it? What happened to the Senators? What happened to my friends?"

Vader continued to gaze at him for some time, still as a towering black shadow but thinking quickly. He had come from a galaxy in which Starkiller had died, at the Emperor's hands. What should he tell him? And if he did, what should he say?

"The Rebels...escaped."
    Vader was unwilling to admit even that. But just as he couldn?t really keep the whole truth away from his opponent, for Starkiller would have known if he lied, he couldn't tell the young man everything. Not now. Not yet. And Luke was getting further away...But then again, supposing he DID find Luke, converted him to the Dark Side, and then everything returned back to normal? What if none of them remembered their adventures in this strange world?
    For once in his life, Vader was uncertain as to what he should do.

TAG: DarthSubZero

12. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Galen Marek
    Apartment Parade

The silence continued to swirl around them, the only one noise emanating was the silent rustling of buildings far from dilapidated, as well as the non-present, but still very visible rustling of the Force caused by their meeting here, both of their presences easily visible. The human presence here was still visible, as he looked around.

He could only shake his head.Not quite able to grasp the concept yet. It still unnerved him how quickly billions of sentient life would just vanish.

The fact and how it happened made both Master and Apprentice uncertain. Of many things. About what the future held.

Yet Marek had another uncertainty. One that Vader could answer.

And Vader did.

"The Rebels...escaped."

The answer was almost tentative. Galen could feel the uneasiness as Vader parted with that information. He couldn't see it in his actions, or in his emotionless mask. But he could feel it in the Force. And the feeling was mutual.

Yet now he also felt pride. Pride that the Rebels had escaped. That the mission was a success. Yet not even that was the most pressing matter on him mind. It was important, yes, but.....

...he thought of her. Juno Eclipse. He remembered how they embraced. He remembered the softness and texture of her lips, her curves. He remembered the feeling on the Rogue Shadow. How for once, after so much turmoil, so much confusion, that there was finally a bright moment in his life. For once, everything felt right.

He remembered her word's as well...

"Will I ever see you again." She said them, with longing and almost hope, that maybe that what they were both thinking at the time would not come to pass.

He couldn't help but smile underneath the hood of his Jedi Adventure Robe. Perhaps she was here. Maybe PROXY as well, and the other Rebels too. Although their safety here was jeopardized as long as whomever caused this was free, he didn't worry for the time being. The fact that he wasn't alone, that he would see her again, was the only consolation he needed.

Having what he wanted, and knowing Vader was in the dark about this as he was, he turned tail to leave, to look for his friends.

But, after a couple seconds of walking he stopped abruptly, the clicking of his boots coming to an abrupt halt. His back was turned to the black, towering Sith in front of him, A part of him, still, was not yet satisfied. That the Death Star was not enough. To finish the job, and finally extract the much-deserved vengeance; for his father and the countless Jedi also fallen to the crimson blade of his Master.

He stood there, his back turned to Darth Vader, his head swirling with thoughts. Wrestling with the many
    emotions in him. One wanting to leave, the other wanting to fight.

He only grunted as he gripped his lightsaber. Uncertain of whether to ignite it, and drive the blue blade through that central control panel, or to keep it in his belt.

For perhaps another time in his life, he was uncertain.

TAG: darthhelinith

13. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Vuffi Raa
    Streets, Outside Eastport

Skittering back as the one next to him yelled to take cover, he sought that afforded by the one calling for it. With a lightsword in hand, or possibly even a lightsaber if the things did exist beyond Vader, the young man stood making gestures.

Meanwhile Captain Solo and Chewbacca, not to mention the Princess who claimed to be married to Solo were out there fighting for their lives. He merely stood and watched. There was a way to get around this his self impossed paralysis programing when it came to combat, but there was the problem neither his life nor his Master's was in danger just yet. Not really. If what he took from Captain Solo was true, they were not friends, so by extension neither would be his family, and if they were not friends could he really risk himself to save them?

While wrestling with his internal programing he came to find that the battle had passed largely before him. Han Solo had beaten one, and so had Chewbacca, the last was lost to him for the moment.

Quickly he skittered out, if not to fight then the least he could is tend the wounded. "Captain Solo! Do you require medical attending?"

TAG: HanSolo29, Ktala, spycoder, Sirak, SkywalkerShine, LordT

14. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Han Solo

While Han had been wrestling with his own beast, Chewie had been making short work of his own. The scuffle didn't last long and soon, the towering Wookiee was standing over him. Han tried to smile as he approached, but it turned into a wince as he remembered the slash the alien delivered to his arm. Returning the DL-44 to its holster, he brought his now free hand up to cover the wound. "I think we need to keep moving, pal," he said in response to the Wook's question. "They're probably watching us and we're only making it easier for them to pick us off by standing still." He paused for a moment, thinking. "Any idea what they are?"

He rose slowly to his feet as another wave of pain radiated from the wound. He did his best to hide it from his features, but apparently Vuffi Raa was too good for that. "Captain Solo!" the droid exclaimed. "Do you require medical attending?"

"I'll be alright," he lied at first, but then thought better of it. Knife wounds were the worst when it came to leaving a mark. The scar on his chin was proof of that. "Actually...maybe some bacta won't hurt. You carry that stuff, right?"

As he waited for an answer, a flurry of movement caught his attention out of the corner of his eye. Narrowing his eyes, he turned to follow the movement and spotted the third and final alien...and it was locked in combat with Jacen. Han clenched his jaw. This wasn't gonna end well...

TAG: Mitth, Ktala, Sirak, spycoder, SkywalkerShine, LordT

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Chewbacca

What now?, Chewbacca had asked Han as he came back towards him, while scanning the area. Han tried to smile as he approached, but it turned into a wince as he remembered the slash the alien delivered to his arm. Chewbacca gave a soft growl.

Han brought his now free hand up to cover the wound. "I think we need to keep moving, pal," he said. "They're probably watching us and we're only making it easier for them to pick us off by standing still." He paused for a moment, thinking. "Any idea what they are?" Chewbacca turned, looking around slowly as he sniffed the air.

Where had that Princess gotten to? Princess Mi, did she say her name was? When all the yelling started, he didnt remember seeing her. He growled softly, as he moved a few steps, looking around for her and any other attacker.

"Grrrr... Raaaowlll!"
    "Close. Hey Princess..." he called called out. Chewbacca turned to look at the droid, he had almost forgotten, when it came rolling towards Han, beeping like mad as it spoke. "Captain Solo!" the droid exclaimed. "Do you require medical attending?" Chewbacca kept moving, but he kept his ears alert for the answer.

"I'll be alright," Han stated. Not the truth. He could tell most of the times when Han was telling a lie. Usually to keep others from getting worried. Chewbacca gave a huff, when he heard Han add, "Actually...maybe some bacta won't hurt. You carry that stuff, right?"

Suddenly, a flurry of movement and a angry yell ripped through the air. Chewbacca's swiftly whirled around, and noticed that the last alien that had attacked them, was heading towards Jacen in a furious rage. But Jacen seemed ready for him.

Chewbacca roared. He was too far away. And to sprint towards Jacen was to possibly get in Han's way should he draw his weapon. But then again, if this was Han's kid, then he should be able to handle it. And if he was a Jedi...well,

But still.

Unable to do more, Chewbacca moved to gather the others and keep them safe until they could get moving once more.

TAG: Mitth, HanSolo, Sirak, spycoder, SkywalkerShine, LordT

16. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Vuffi Raa

Winding a tentacle around the injured arms wrist, with the tip grasping Han's shoulder shoulder the little droid stayed silent to the question as he raised another manipulator. Fingers slowly splayed as he used all of his contained sensors and multispectral optics to look into the wound, his processors making note of each and every bleeder. A glow slowly began to form at the tip of each finger until it took on the strength of nearly a glow-rod. Hopefully Han's distracted nature would make this go easier.

"Hold still sir. This will hurt." was his only reply before those glowing fingers, whose light was given by the intense heat he was channeling into their mechanisms dove into that open wound. Working with the speed that only a droid with a preprocessed plan of attack could he quickly clotted, burned, and sealed the wound as his other appendages worked to keep Captain Solo from moving or getting in the way of working fingers.

As two now dull fingers pulled the skin together the remainder burned it back together as a final seal as they worked up the length of the wound. In the end the whole proceedure had lasted less than twenty seconds. Whether or not he would after doing it was another question entirely.

TAG: HanSolo29, Ktala, Sirak, spycoder, SkywalkerShine, LordT
    OOC: HanSolo approved. . .the player anyway;)

17. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: Sorry for my late reply. RL kept me busy over eastern. LordT approved kill.

Jacen Solo
    Streets

His father and Chewie had taken care of two thirds of the attackers and the third had been riped from the strange war-droid when Jacen had atttacked him with the force. But this creature did not stop to fight. Jacen´s blade rested in both his hands. He was neither nervous nor tensed. Only present in the situation, as the thing charged with nothing but a dagger and murder in it´s eyes.

"We should talk." Jacen tried at least to calm him down, but the thing was already to close. A strike from his blade and then a second. Fluid movements of a skilled warrior. Jacen dodged both with ease. The force guiding his motions. Predicitng the attacksbeforehand. A third strike and the attacker leaped up to strike from above. Jacen felt the danger. His inability to dodge the coming attack. And allowed his lightsaber to make a single swift move. A leash through his enemy as he came down on him. The life vanished from his presence. The unknwon warrior became one with the force. And Jacen deactivated his blade and sighed. He did not turn, but made his way to his father and the droid helping him with his wound. Behind him the attacker collapsed. Cut into two pieces by the lightblade.

"Are you okay, father?" He asked and turned his head. His mother seemed fine. So did Chewie. The Princess had not been attacked. Jacen nodded. "An ambush. But a desperate one." He anaylsed the situation. "they use droids like Mandalorians. But these ones are much more rudimentary. They look pretty outdated, don´t you think?" He wondered if these were creatures from anceint history. He remembered a race of warriors who once gave birth to the famed Mandalorians. "Have this been Taung?" He asked, half to himself. And he could not help but seriously wondered from what range of ages the unknown power had summoned people.

Tag: HS29, Ktala, Mitth, SkyShine, Spy

18. Sawn_Kassal

Sawn_Kassal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2008
    OOC: Apologize with the lateness of my reply, been busy lately

Revan
    Apartment Buildings

One down, three to go. he told himself as he deflected yet another blaster bolt only to have an electric current crawl up his right leg, rendering it useless for the time being. Falling to one knee, Revan realized by the boy's screams that they must be trying to abduct him. Why? He was uncertain, but no matter, he must keep him safe at all costs.

Dropping onto his stomach, Revan reached behind him, intending to grab the destroyed droid's smoldering body, but finding it to still be very functional. "These clankers just don't give up" he spat. These droids certainly weren't like anything he'd faced in the past, they were far beyond anything he'd ever fought against. Sith War Droids included.

Grabbing the rising machine in the Force, he chucked it at the other three droids infront of him. Then came the one wielding a blade. How very thoughtful of them Revan lifted a hand, the ceiling above the droid began to crack then give way. If he couldn't destroy them outright, then perhaps he could immobilize them for the time being. Whatever it took.

He must deal with these five quickly if he was to save Anakin. He now knew the child's name thanks to the droids. Made things easier than trying to get it out of him personally. The boy was quite hardheaded. But, then again, most children were. He supposed it was but a trait of youth.

TAG: Lord

19. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    IC: Han Solo

As he had predicted, the scuffle between Jacen and the alien hadn't ended well...for the latter, anyway. One sweeping arc from his son's lightsaber sent the creature flailing and soon revealed that he had been neatly cleaved in two. Han had to wince at the creature's fate. No matter who you were or who's side you were fighting on, that had to hurt.

His job now done, Jacen turned to join them, but not before Han's view was obstructed by Vuffi Raa's spindly limbs. One came to rest on his shoulder and another wrapped around his wrist, firmly holding him in place. He didn't like where this was going at all - hadn't he only requested bacta?

"Hey, uh," Han stammered, starting to twist to free himself from the droid's grip. "Don't you think that's getting a little too friendly?"

"Hold still, sir," Raa insisted, now moving another pair of arms forward toward his wounded bicep. The fingers splayed open menacingly as they drew closer. "This will hurt."

"Wait a second!" Han protested, his eyes growing wide as he attempted to twist harder to free himself. Unfortunately, Raa's grip was rather strong and his efforts were proved useless. "I said I--AAUGH!"

The rest of his sentence trailed off into a blood-curdling scream as the droid plunged the tips of his arms into the open wound. Red, hot heat radiated from the area and traveled down his arm, soon rendering most of the limb numb from the intense pain. Tears started to stream from his eyes and Han was quick to jerk away once the procedure was through.

His opposite hand quickly came up to cover the offending area as he tried to glare at the droid. It wasn't too terribly effective, given the amount of pain he was still in and how it was clearly evident on his face. "W-wha---what the hell was that?!" he shouted. It was only once his fingers started probing the area that he found the wound had been sealed. Well, it might've been ten times faster than the healing components of bacta, but the pain sure wasn't worth it! "Dammit, I said bacta! Not surgery!"

By this time, Jacen had reached their position. "Are you okay, father?" he asked as he surveyed Leia and the others.

Han only shot his eldest a scowl. "Do I look like I'm okay?!" he ranted, throwing a shaky index finger in the direction of Vuffi Raa's frame. "That metal monster just decided it'd be a bright idea to shove his fingers into my cut, dig around a bit and graft my skin back together!"

But by the time Han had cooled down enough to actually comprehend what was going on around him, Jacen was already moving ahead with another question. "Have this been Taung?"

"Taung?" he repeated, furrowing his brow. He couldn't say the name sounded all that familiar, but he knew he had heard it somewhere before - and that it held some kind of significance. It was time to jog the memory a bit... "Well, that all depends. What's a Taung?"

TAG: Mitth, Sirak, Ktala, spycoder, SkywalkerShine, LordT

20. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~Dash Rendar
      Shortly after he had left the docking facility's exit, someone or something nearby had opened fire on him for no reason. Ducking down and blaster raised, his automative reflex action as two shots hit the door beside him. Quickly rolling off to his side to avoid being targeted again, he got to his feet and dashed to his left.

"Ah.. nice to know I'm not the only one here." He muttered under his breath. His eyes glancing warily at the buildings. His blaster ready to return fire back at any further hostility towards him.

Sounds of transportation pulling in at the local rail station. Sparing a glance, an idea formed in his head.

'The noise of that rail transportation would muffle out more shots and I ain't sticking around to be target practice-'

Someone was shouting urgently from the direction of the station. Missing what they had said, he thought he had better race to find out what it was about. He ran into the station's entrance, leaping over the ticket gateway taking the stairs to the platform.

A sleek and streamline Maglev waited. The doors were open for passengers. Turning on his heel, his view spun around quickly as he looked for the being who had called out earlier.

Tag: Gm, Cad_Bane, open

21. Cad_Bane

Cad_Bane Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2009
    OOC: Apologies to everyone, but I need to remove myself from this game due to real life time contraints. It's been a real pleasure reading everyone's stuff, and I wish you all the best going forward. Hopefully I'll get to play with some of you again sometime down the road.

22. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: CC-2224 "Cody"
    Jedi Temple

"You know, we could try smoke signals. Be hard to jam that," suggested Ensign Iillor.

"Actually, it might indeed produce a sufficient sign. Clone, try and find suitable material." Ordered Master Windu.

Cody looked around and realized that he was completely outranked by everyone with the exception of the young woman who was completely out of uniform. As his old training sergeant use to say, 'misery loves company.' So he looked over at the girl and threw on this brain bucket, "Alright Ensign, you heard the generals, we have work to do. Once we get this smoke signal of your going we can scounge you up some proper attire." Her strange clothes were distracting and that distraction could get someone killed, or worse.

As the Clone started to walk towards the huge wooden doors that comprised the entrance to the Room of a Thousand Fountains he was stopped by the words of General Kenobi, "Master Windu, our gathering might have been cut short. Somone arrived. Someone most unfriendly. I think he is somewhere above in the library and I think he is a Sith."

Cody looked to his new subordinate, "Well in that case I suggest that we find our way out of here and leave the Sith to our Jedi friends. Meanwhile we need to find other survivors. What do you say Ensign, are you up for a little recon?" As he turned to walk from the room he glanced back at his old friend and tossed him a comm link. "Once you have dispatched this Sith menance, Master Kenobi, give me a bump and we'll mop up any scraps that you might have left behind."

TAG: Sith-I-5, Fin, LordT, ThreadofFate

23. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    1. LordTroepfchen (GM): Anakin Skywalker, Pre-TPM; Obi Wan "Ben" Kenobi, Around the time he confronted A´Sharad Hett
    2. DarthSubZero: Galen Marek/Starkiller Just Before his Duel With The Emperor.
    3. Ceillean: Jaina Solo, FotJ
    4. Kahn_Iceay: Yusanis Before his Duel with Darth Revan.
    5. HanSolo29: Han Solo, NJO - a few months after Chewie's death
    6. Sir_Draco: Luke Skywalker, beginning of The Empire Strikes Back
    7. darthhelinith: Darth Vader ESB
    8. Spycoder9: Leia Organa, following the Death of Anakin Solo, Yoda, right after his death
    9. TheSithGirly: Kreia/DarthTraya, Time of her final return to Dantooine; Darth Zion, same; Darth Nihilus; (at LordTs request and I´ll make him appear later)
    10. A_Sith_and_a_Vampire: The One, just before the arrival of Revan
    11. Mitth_Fisto: Vuffi Raa, just prior to Lando's duel with Rokur Gepta
    12. DarkLordoftheFins: Cade Skywalker, prior to arriving on Tatooine and Mace Windu, after the Sith Lord was revealed, before he enters the office
    13. Sith-I-5: Ewlla Iillor, my younger game version, starting where The Machine Wars: Star Wars versus Terminator got locked.
    14. SirakRomar: Jacen Solo, End of TUF, pre-JINO; Tera Sinube, right after "Lightsaber Lost"
    15. Sawn_Kassal: Revan, End of KOTOR
    16. darthramza: Evelios D'Rtan, of Tide of Flames fame, adapted for Star Wars use and immediately prior to the events of that game, and Anakin Solo, immediately prior to the Junior Jedi Knights series.
    17. Ktala: Chewbacca, Immediately after EP VI - ROTJ
    18. Corellian_Outrider: Dash Rendar, ESB, Shortly after the Escape from Hoth. Before events of SOTE
    19. SkywalkerShine: Mi, during the kidnap by the criminal gang leader Grintlok, and Celeste Morne, before killing Constable Noana Sowrs
    20. DarthXan318: Darth Krasus (OC), approximately at the end of Integrated Balance of Power
    21. Gurthrim_Lah: C-3PO At the very moment before the stormtrooper's blaster fire hit him on Cloud City in ESB
    22. Cad Bane: Jaxxon Twelve drunken hours after defeating Valence on Aduba-3[/quote]
    23. CPL_Macja: CC-2224 "Cody", in the midst of receiving Order 66!
    24. ThreadOfFate: [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Naga_Sa

24. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    That is totally fine Crazed Ewok. Welcome to the game!

Everybody else. I´ll heavy upddate at the weekend. Thanks for the patience.

25. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Jacen Solo
    Coruscant Streets

"Actually I´ve seen you look worse, Daddy. Much worse." He smiled and looked at everybody else. "Taung. Read about them on Yavin. Prrotomandalorians. Fought the Jedi of the Old Republic a few times . . . history. Long gone history in our time." The droid did his working. And Jacen spread his consciousness into the force. Prolonged his perception. Jedi. More Jedi. And Sith.

"A lot of stronbg force users arrive here, one by one. I think we should also try to make contact with some of them. Maybe me and Vuffi should try and locate thatr signal, while you try too catch this ship we saw. If you need assistance, I try to get some of thos Jedi to help us. Maybe they have figured out what to do, already. I mean, they´re Jedi, after all." He looked to his parents and then to Cheiwe. Still hard to buy he was alive and here. "Agreed?"

Tag: HS29, Ktala, SkyShine, Spy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.