main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Silk Panties Incident (aka Who wants to Laugh at Obi-Wan)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Daphne, May 2, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Daphne

Jedi_Daphne Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2000
    For those of you reading my story, "The IRS comes to Coruscant", you've already seen "The Silk Panties Incident" alluded to. I decided (based on the large number of people demanding details soon) to post it as a seperate story.

Assuming you're all still interested, the first installment should be up later tonight.

2. Geoff Morton

Geoff Morton Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 1998
    From the title alone, I have to ask.

Will this be PG-13 or Rated X?

3. Jedi Erica Amidala

Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 1999
    I cannot wait for this!!!

4. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    For the record, it won't even make PG-13, unless of course, someone hurts themselves from laughing so hard. Then we'll have to rate it for violence

5. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Where is it? Where is it? It's later to-night, in fact it's so late now it's the next morning! So where is it? Or should I ask, where are they?

6. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Got my attention!

Alright, the mind wanders...

The possibility of this story is endless!

7. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    My apologies. The Sithly server decided to kick me off last night. *snarle* Here is the first installment.

-----------------------------------------

Obi-Wan awoke to the sound of frantic pounding on the door. //Master? Can't you see who's there?//

Force, he's not answering me.

Swinging his legs out of bed, Obi-Wan sleepily headed for the door. Opening it just a crack, he was knocked down by the mass of fur that darted through.

"Now you can just take that creature back this instant. My babysitting days are through." Obi-Wan was about to ask what was so bad that Master Windu couldn't handle it, but the sound of whatever that was meeting his Master's other pets left him running for the flying fur.

"Force but this is going to be a bad day."

8. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Qui-Gon didn't quite trust his eyes. Or the Force for that matter. Obi-Wan looked so... desperate. Qui-Gon had been home just long enough to figure out that Obi-Wan had locked all this "pathetic lifeforms" as his padawan called them, into his bedroom.

That wasn't the funny part though. No, the fact that the very large Theren that the Alderaanian ambassador had sent with them after there last mission was currently gnawing at his padawan's hindquarters was failry amusing. The knowledge that the canine had no teeth to speak of kept Qui-Gon from running to the rescue. Instead, he ran for the holocam. No one would believe it without the pictures.

9. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    More details! Is Obi-Wan standing up and trying to get away, or is he lying on his stomach, helpless to escape the Theren? Is he screaming in pain or laughing helplessly because it tickles? What does he do, or better yet, what does he say when Qui-Gon gets the holocam? More, more!

10. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    I'm with Jane Jinn! More Details! How about just more?!

11. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Qui-Gon was definately going to have to find out where Obi-Wan had picked up his vocabulary. After all, it was only a few dozens holos, and judging by the energy he had left over to direct curses at his master, he certainly wasn't hurting any.

Walking forward, Qui-Gon lifted 100 pounds of furry Theren off of his padawan's back. He promptly collapsed on the floor laughting. The poor Theren must be hungry. After all, it had eaten through Obi-Wan's pants... and continued right through to his boxers... and then nibbled on his behind.

Indignant, Obi-Wan stared at his Master with something akin to malice.

"Thank you for finally getting that... that.. pathetic lifeform off of me."

Supressing a small choking sound, Qui-Gon managed to speak once again. "I think the healer's need to take a look at you."

Looking stricken, Obi-Wan tried to argue, but a force shove directed him towards the door. Storming out and slamming the door behind him, he convinently forgot to change pants before wandering the halls.

"My it is a bit drafty. I wonder what all the girls are staring at."

Suddenly realizing, Obi-Wan blushed... clear down to his cheeks. It was the only time he ever ran TO the healer's.

12. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Okay, there must be some comments out there somewhere... *bump up*

13. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    Sorry, I was enjoying reading it too much to take the time to post.

14. Jedi Kylenn

Jedi Kylenn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 1999
    Awww, this is cute! Keep going!

15. Jedi_Master_Insei

Jedi_Master_Insei Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2000
    OMG, IT'S HILARIOUS ALREADY! KEEP IT UP!

16. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    heheheh, this is TOOOOO funny Jedi_Daphne!!! Please post more soon!!

17. Jedi Erica Amidala

Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 1999
    LOL! Poor Obi-Wan!

18. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    An-Paj debated whether or not it was professional to laugh. Deciding against it, he calmly walked away from the examining room, and promptly burst into peals of laughter. My wives will never believe this!

Walking back in after soothing his own aching side, An-Paj set about cleaning the small abrasions that Kenobi claimed were from a Theren attack. Not very likely. They've hardly got any teeth. Any Jedi could manage to move one before it did any damage. Deciding that Obi-Wan was hiding something... most likely a long slide down the banister, An-Paj decided a little scare was in order.

"Now young man. This could be a serious injury. You need to avoid chafing at any cost. I recommend refraining from fixing your pants unless you happen to have some Alderaanian silk boxers around. I would hate for you to aggrevate the injury and be forced to come back and see me."

Swallowing hard, Obi-Wan decided that the last thing he ever wanted to do was come back with a problem like THIS again.

He walked back to his quarters while trying to mind trick those he passed into thinking he was wearing pants. He thought he was doing rather well... that is until he passed several Council members. There laughter was enough to tell him he failed.

He turned to apologize just as Master Yoda put away his holocam. Sith! More pictures!

19. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Anyone else read this and get a delightful picture of Obi-Wan walking around the Temple flashing everyone he passes? Anyone else wish they could be there to see it?

20. Knight Obi Wan

Knight Obi Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 17, 1999
    ROFLOL!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! The image of that is beautiful!!! Good dreams tonight when I finally get done studying rolleyes.gif Keep it up!!! This is HILARIOUS!

21. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Obi-Wan made it back to his quarters just in time to save what was left of his dignity.

Chafing! He wants me to walk around like this for how long?!? Only the thought to going back to An-Paj with an even more painful tush kept him from ignoring the healer's warning altogether. Alderaanina silk. Do boxers even come in that stuff?

Knowing only one padawan who would have the nerve to wear such a thing Obi-Wan decided Jay Abrans would have to be paid a visit.

I can't go out like this! Digging through his closet, he found a kilt that he had worn on a diplomatic mission years ago. Hmmm.. this should prevent chafing, but it appears that I've grown since then. Well, it's not THAT short...

Once again venturing out into the hall, Obi-Wan completely missed the warning the Force screamed at him.

22. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Get off the third page!

*growl*

23. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    A kilt? And he's grown out of it? Why do I have this image in my mind of Obi-Wan wandering the halls in a mini-skirt? One good puff of wind or the errant waving hand of a girl and ...

More! More!

24. Jedi_Daphne

Apr 30, 2000
    Obi-Wan headed for the lift before noticing that it was out of service. Determined to find Jay as soon as possible, Obi-Wan headed for the nearest staircase. After all, it was only one floor up.

In fact, nothing seemed to be going wrong... until he realized he was on the glass staircase in a kilt, and a very tight, very short kilt at that. Glancing down, he realized there was a small audience of female knights and padawans standing below him, and... was the Master Gallia?

Could turning to the darkside be any worse than this? he wondered before slinking off towards Jay's quarters.

Pausing only to knock before barging in, Obi-Wan got right down to business. "Jay, I need to ask a favor. Do you have any Alderaanian silk boxers?"

Jay Abram had seem alot of funny things in his life, but seeing one of his best friends standing in front of him in a miniskirt was more than he could handle. Ten minutes later he regained his composure just long enough to add "Nice legs Obi!" before loosing it again.

25. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Toooooooooooo FUNNY!!!! I love the mental picture I get of Obi walking around in a kilt

MORE MORE !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.