main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East The simple life, A must watch for all southeners

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by darthmalt16, Dec 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthmalt16

darthmalt16 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 2000
    A new reality show where paris hilton and lionel ritchies daughter are dropped in the middle of nowhere on an arkansas farm where they stick out like a wookie at a noghri family reunion. it just came on the eastern time zone and comes on again tomorow on FOX @ 8:30

edit: discussion of the show in the yjc board http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=14142716&page=1

2. bzagha

bzagha Jedi Youngling

Feb 6, 2004
    Hey guys
    I just found this really tight site about Simple Life called buzzalong or somethin. I just got the DVD in the mail and there are clips on this site that aren?t even on the DVD! How crazy is that right? And there is also a coupon for free shipping if you buy the DVD. http://www.buzztone.com/simplelifed...asp?ori=343&b=1

The Dvd rocks! Its got so much that the TV show didnt have, plus no commericals!
    I think Paris is a lot hotter than Nikki, but that?s just me thinking out loud, what do you guys think?

3. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Well, if they wanted rednecks, Arkansaw is certainly the right place for em. Ala. and Ark. are teh armpits of the south. :p

4. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    I like it in Alabama... Maybe I'm just used to it though... Love to travel, but always nice to come home to good 'ol Bama... :)

Sage H.

5. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    But y'alls roads are terrible. filled with potholes and such.

But I gotta admit Ala. isnt as bad as Ark. noone has speedtraps like Ark.

6. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Yes, you are completely correct about our roads. Pure awful... At least they're finally fixing the ones around here. It's nice to be able to drive and not have to worry about plunging your car into an unmeasurable abyss of darkness and gravel... 8-}

Sage H.

7. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I happen to like Alabama, as well. I travel through there when on my way to visit my parents in Louisiana. The Birmingham area is pretty nice. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.