main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph The Simpsons

Discussion in 'Community' started by Baron-Noir, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Next Episode

Waverly Hills 9-0-2-1-D'oh

"When Springfield Elementary is rated the worst school in the state Marge and Homer rent an apartment in the well-to-do Waverly Hills school district so their kids have a shot at a better education. In order to impress the other students, Bart quickly establishes a new bad boy image and helps boost Lisa's popularity by telling everyone she and pop star Alaska Nebraska are best friends. Meanwhile, Homer enjoys the bachelor lifestyle in the new Waverly Hills apartment."

Airs: 05/03/09

2. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    8-8:30PM
    Fox, TV-PG-LV

The Simpsons

"Marge and Lisa imagine Maggie (voiced by Jodie Foster) as Ayn Rand's Fountainhead architect. Mmmm, objectivism."

3. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Fox, TV-14-DLS

Season Premiere
    The Simpsons

"Seth Rogen co-wrote and guest-voices. So, will he be playing the schlubby cartoon who somehow ends up with the cutest girl in the room? If so, look out, Sherri and/or Terri."

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Pretty good premiere, actually. Really liked the concept.

5. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    I agree.

It's funny though... we've seen Homer as an actual super hero before.

At this point, the show can't avoid producing similarities to previous episodes. They've done just about everything!

6. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Fox, TV-PG-DLV

The Simpsons

"Bart gets a new teacher who knows all about Facebook and Twitter, whatever the hell they are."

7. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    Good episode. That parody of The Secret was brilliant.

8. PadmeA_Panties

PadmeA_Panties Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Wasn't bad, wasn't great. At least it was better than the Cleveland show this week. Hopefully week 3 that show will actually start being funny.

9. Blue Ice Cream

Aug 9, 2006
    Good episode, but it doesn't make my top 100.

10. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Fox, TV-PG-DLV

The Simpsons

"Bart will think twice about who he tells not to have a cow when Marge gets into mixed martial arts."

11. Blue Ice Cream

Aug 9, 2006
    Had to record this one, for it was a grand day of sports. I shall comment after viewing.

12. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Fox, TV-PG-DV

The Simpsons

"The 20th annual ''Treehouse of Horror'' episode rips off Hitchcock and zombie movies, and turns Apu into a bit of a badass. But the real highlight is a mini-musical in which Moe spikes Marge's beer with Homer's blood and tries to seduce her in song, aiming to convince her Homer is gay. Mmmm...bloody gay beer. B+"

13. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    I thought the Sweeney Todd rip off was the worst segment actually. The zombie one was by far the best.

Safe zone? You actually think there's a safe zone? Hahahahahahahahaha. Yeah, you're right, it's right over there.

14. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Wow- Treehouse of Horror airs BEFORE Halloween for once? Here I thought we were doomed for them to air AFTER Halloween for eternity.

The Zombie one was the winner for me, as well.

"Apu! How did you survive?"
    "Well, as a vegetarian, I did not consume any tainted burger. And as a convenience store owner, I am armed to the teeth."

I haven't laughed that hard at a Simpsons line in a very long time. [face_laugh]

15. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    I love Apu.

16. PadmeA_Panties

Oct 25, 2003
    Hitchcock Part - B-
    Zombie Part - A
    Ending Musical - F-

17. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Fox, TV-PG-DLSV

The Simpsons

"In ''The Devil Wears Nada,'' Marge poses scantilyfor a charity calendar. The charity: the Society for Pervy Simpsons Fans."

18. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    The Simpsons

Episode: Rednecks and Broomsticks (NEW)

"While wandering in a field after getting lost, Lisa discovers three teenage girls who are practicing Wiccans; Homer hangs out with Cleatus and his friends."

19. PadmeA_Panties

Oct 25, 2003
    Seems interesting. Hopefully it'll live up to the possibilities.

20. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    The Simpsons

Episode: Thursdays With Abie (NEW)

"When a columnist begins interviewing Grampa about his life, Homer becomes jealous of his newfound fame."

* NEW

21. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    8:30-9:30PM
    FOX, TV-14-DLSV

The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special: In 3-D! On Ice!

"After you watch the 450th episode (Krusty dates Anne Hathaway's Princess Penelope), d'oh for a ride down memory lane as the comedy's 20th anniversary is commemorated with a quirky documentary from Super Size Me's Morgan Spurlock. (It's neither in 3-D nor on ice, by the way.) ''We didn't want this to be a glad-hand, pat-on-the back special,'' he says. ''We have fans who think the show shouldn't be on the air anymore, and we have people who couldn't imagine their lives without it.'' From the latter group you'll meet a dude who has every ''Treehouse of Horror'' character tattooed on his back. ''It's so disturbing,'' says Spurlock (and this from a man who ate only McDonald's for a month). There's also a boy who saved his friend's life by using the Heimlich maneuver, which he'd seen in an episode. ''The Simpsons is not just a show that makes us laugh,'' notes Spurlock. ''It saves lives.'' ? Dan Snierson"

22. Carlo___Ancelotti

Carlo___Ancelotti Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2010
    I laughed harder than I have for a long time while watching the show tonight. Well, at the end when the bit about the best is yet to come came up on the screen. Other than that it was painfully unfunny. If that's the best they can do for the 20th anniversary special I hate to think what an average show is like.

23. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    The Simpsons

Episode: The Color Yellow (NEW)

"When Lisa discovers that her Southern ancestors helped a slave escape to freedom, she presents the story during Black History Month."

24. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
  25. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Fox

The Simpsons

Sideshow Bob (Kelsey Grammer) is baaaaack! Either that or Bart's new neighbor Walt is a maniacal, red-dreaded Republican.