main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The sins of the Jedi / creation of DarknessAU/EU JAatoc,RotS,Obi, Qui, 30th Aug"COMPLETE and THANKS"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gkilkenny, Jun 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

obi-gonjinn

Mock you never!![face_peace]
    murderer.....ummm I guess so:D

Misty

Does he only know how to forgive the dead?
    Someone tell him its hard to create a better
    world if you only know anger and hate!

I think he knows that deep downbut it will
    need some one special to help him[face_love]

LilyHobbitJedi I hope you holiday was good
    because yourpuppy is going to keep
    you running[face_tired]
    If Qui-Gon dying is hurting him .... Sorry!:eek:

jodiwent Thank you[:D]

Yoda certainly hasn't gained a friend in Obi-wan[face_shame_on_you]

On with the story

Obi-wan set course for the Separatists headquarters, where he knew they were plotting to take over the trade routes.

The executive was headed by Nute Gunray a Neomiodian he was the Viceroy and six of his hand picked men, who were loyal to Sidious.
    Obi-wan landed his craft on Mustafar and a strange sense of something elusive permeated his senses, like something should have happened here. Some battle, some defining moment in another time another and another destiny.

He shook his head to clear it and went inside.

Obi-wan entered the hideout, Gunray stood up. ?What is the meaning of this how dare you enter here uninvited? he said with a bravado he really didn?t possess.

Obi-wan could sense a large amount of fear radiating from all seven beings.
    ?You seem to have found some back bone, Viceroy. but it is a shame it is made of jelly.?

?Who are you, to talk to me like that?? the Viceroy asked.

?I am Black Panther, it was I who killed your Master! Lord Sidious!?

That bit of information was not taken well by the other six Separatist executives who pulled out blasters and began firing.

Obi-wan was ready for them and raised his sabre deflecting bolts to whence they came.
    Until the only one left standing was the Viceroy. Obi-wan turned to him and glared at the coward, who simply collapsed onto his knees begging for mercy.

?Have mercy on me my Lord I was only doing as Lord Sidious requested? he stuttered.

?Sidious has been dead for months, who has been giving you orders then?? Obi-wan pressed.
    The Neomiodian could not answer for it was himself who had thought he could take Sidious?s place and control the trade routes first and then the Galaxy.

Obi-wan was going to leave him here on Mustafar, but a warning from the force alerted him to the blaster bolt heading for him and he stepped to the side as the bolt which had been aimed for him whizzed past and struck the Viceroy through the heart.

A second bolt was deflected by Obi-wans blade back to the Bounty hunter who was in the Viceroy?s employ, the bounty hunter collapsed in a heap on the floor.

Obi-wan stood in silence and listened to the sound of lava exploding, and it made him shiver, as though something evil lived here.
    He wanted to destroy this place; he felt the need to burn this place to the ground.
    He had the means to do it the whole place was a lava pit, he placed a few detonators in vulnerable spots, and set them to go off as soon as he lifted off in his ship.

His ship hovered high above the trade Separatists hideout.

Obi-wan watched as one explosion after another enveloped the last remaining high ground into Lava.
    As the last piece of ground disappeared under the lava a sense of closure came over him. It was as though his destiny some how had been meant to bring him to Mustafar.

Obi-wan left the planet and headed for Alderaan he knew Senator Organa lived there and the force was sending him subtle hints that Alderaan, would be a safe place.
    It was a place where he should go.

Obi-wan silently moved through the woods closing in on the mansion housing Bail Organa, one of few Senators who escaped the inferno of the Senate building alive.

The force had given Obi-wan a vision of the Senator. As the new leader of democracy, and he would bring stability to the galaxy. But he would be accountable to a board of elected heads of planets, all which w

2. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Obi-wan set course for the Separatists headquarters, where he knew they were plotting to take over the trade routes. The executive was headed by Nute Gunray a Neomiodian he was the Viceroy and six of his hand picked men, who were loyal to Sidious.

Trade routes... didn't Nute Gunray learn his lesson the first time? :rolleyes: Well, apparently not, lol.

Obi-wan landed his craft on Mustafar and a strange sense of something elusive permeated his senses, like something should have happened here. Some battle, some defining moment in another time another and another destiny.

I loved this line, it is so eerie! =D=

?What he gave me was years of Darkness, pain, torment, and suffering. He taught me how to hate! He taught me who to hate! Him! I hate him for what he did,? Obi-wan growled.

This is such an awesome line, too. You do an incredible job making Obi-Wan evil, but at the same time still good in a way. =D=

?Qui-Gon Jinn? he would stand like that when he was trying to intimidate me, but it didn?t work.? Bail said as he smiled.

I love that he reminds Bail of Qui-Gon. :D

Supernatural? I dont believe I have seen that show but it sounds interesting I will look it up.

I hope you will, it is an incredible show.

Awesome work! [:D]

Ani-maniac

3. obi-gonjinn

obi-gonjinn Jedi Master star 1

Jun 18, 2006
    Yodas green chin
    I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it :D poor poor obi
    he'a all alone :_|
    and when bail said that obi reminded him of Qui-gon
    that was so sweet :)
    I hope that Obi-wan doesn't kill Yoda[face_worried]
    please [face_praying]
    please [face_praying]
    don't have obi-wan kill yoda :_|
    great post can wait for more=D=
    p.s have you noticed I come up with a new opening line every time?:D

4. obi-gonjinn

Jun 18, 2006
    great red lightsabers :_|

please please have mercy and don't kill yoda [face_praying] :_|
    I love that littel guy.
    bad guys hate him cause he's green
    I went green once but that was because my brother made
    me smell rotten milk [face_sick] you see green [face_laugh]
    don't kill yoda here I have a new gang
    D.K.Y = the dont kill yoda club
    anyone wanna join? ha ha [face_laugh]
    but really are you planning on killing every single main charactor
    except for Luke and Leia?:_|
    evillllllllllll:_|
    and have you noticed that yoda's looks change in every single movie?
    if I could be any charactor in star wars it would be Yoda or an Ewok
    da ewoks have fun :D
    p.s please don't kill Yoda :_|
    Runs screaming to the police station
    aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:_| :D
    I'm not insane really I'm not I just get a littel excited from time to time [face_whistling]

5. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    ...Another flawless post...:)

6. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    Obi-wan landed his craft on Mustafar and a strange sense of something elusive permeated his senses,
    like something should have happened here. Some battle, some defining moment in another time another and another destiny.

OOOOOO! I like this very much! :D

And I love your comments, GK! :D :D

obi-gonjinn
    YOU KILLED QUI-GON HOW
    COULD YOU EASILY [face_whistling]

YOU KILLED QUI-GON WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!! NOT MUCH
    YOU EVIL EVVVVIIIIILLL!!!!!!!!!
    ! YESSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    HHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT
    FAN FIC MURDERER WITHOUT GUILT
    IN A NICE BIG BED
    [face_laugh]

Wearing your nice black robe!

Ani-maniac and I have turned you into a SITH! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Everything is going according to my design! ;)

But, there still is some good in Black Panther... [face_frustrated]

?Should I call you Black Panther? or do you go by Obi-wan?? he asked as he put the book down that he was reading.

Yes, what should we call him? Panther? [face_thinking]

Terrific update, my friend! [:D]

Star

7. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    another great chapter!
    i especially enjoyed the talk with bail. great job with obi's reaction when bail mentioned yoda's hurt at what he did to obi.
    the end was just perfect..
    ?You will take care of her, and teach her about the force??
    ?I know you have knowledge of the forces power, and how to teach her to use it.? Obi-wan added.
    ?Yes you have my word.?.
    ? I am force sensitive slightly, not enough to warrant being a Jedi but enough to help Leia.? Bail answered.

?Teach her about love and family as well? Obi-wan said as he turned to walk out.
    ?She will be loved, as if she were my own? Bail answered.

Obi-wan got to the door, but he stopped and turned back.
    Obi-wan stared at the Senator for a moment and then he asked.

?You said I reminded you of someone? ? ?Who?? Obi-wan asked Bail.

?Qui-Gon Jinn? he would stand like that when he was trying to intimidate me, but it didn?t work.? Bail said as he smiled.

Obi-wan nodded, but didn't say anything and then he disappeared
    into the darkness.

such fantastic dialogue that says a lot about the two men! it's always such a pleasure to read your stories and see how well you craft them!
    =D=

8. Misty

Misty Jedi Master

Mar 20, 2006
    Nice tying up the loose ends. Whatever will happen next? :D

9. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Ani-maniac
    Trade routes... didn't Nute Gunray learn his lesson the first time?

No Nute is not known for his intelligence[face_laugh]

I love that he reminds Bail of Qui-Gon
    I am trying to keep Qui-Gon alive in their thoughts:D

Thanks for your thoughts.[:D]

obi-gonjinn

I hope that Obi-wan doesn't kill Yoda

I guess he shouldn't kill everyone but
    I am not sure if it is Yoda or not8-}

don't have obi-wan kill yoda
    My, My, you really like Yoda dont you.o_O

but really are you planning on killing every single main charactor NO NOT PLANNING , BUT PLANS CHANGE[face_worried]

kenobiwanobi Thank you for your
    support I appreciate it[:D]

Star_Drifter

Wearing your nice black robe! 'Yes'
    thanks to Ani-maniac

My initiation is complete I AM A SITH APPRENTICE.[face_skull]

Yes, what should we call him? Panther?
    My favourite football team are called the panthers:D
    I wonder if Obi can play football.

obi_webb Thank you
    Bail has Leia so I thought it would be good
    for Obi to make sure he was going to look after herO:)

Misty
    Nice tying up the loose ends. Whatever will happen next
    I am sure Obi-wan would like to tie up Yoda[face_laugh]

10. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Obi-wan was more determined now to find Yoda, he knew Yoda had taken the boy, Bail Organa only had the girl with him. Obi-wan wouldn?t allow Yoda to teach the boy anything, he didn?t deserve to ruin another young life as he had his. He would search until he found Yoda, and then he would take the boy away from him, even if it meant killing him to do it.

A year passed and Obi-wan had searched the galaxy, but had not sensed Yoda anywhere.
    Obi-wan had begun to meditate again and the force, which had been eerily silent this past year, began to speak to him once more. He sensed the new beginning was on the way the old ties to the republic were gone and a new nation was emerging. Where slavery was abolished every where, and peace reigned supreme.

Obi-wan had been drifting from planet to planet, never feeling comfortable. People stared at him, his black clothes and robe signified mistrust and fear in the people he saw. He was an outcast, he became reclusive.

How could he protect the youngling, if he didn?t know where he was. How could he teach him, if he couldn?t find him. Obi-wan left the planet Piroket and headed for a hyperspace nexus for his journey to Correllia.
    This planet had been part of the republic and had fought against the Separatists, so Obi-wan thought maybe Yoda might hide there. He set a course and put the craft on auto, retiring to his cabin for some much needed rest. Obi-wan was asleep in his cabin, when a vision gripped him.

(He was running through a jungle, it was dark. There were vines hanging down from the trees. He was being chased, and as he turned to see who was following him, he crashed into something? no someone.
    Obi-wan rolled over and Qui-Gon was standing over him with one hand on his hip and in the other hand he had an object in his hand. Obi-wan tried to focus on it, and when he did, it was a sabre glowing green.

Was Qui-Gon going to kill him, he tried to pull out his own sabre. But his hands appeared to be tied, as he couldn?t move them. Qui-Gon raised his sabre and slashed at something above Obi-wan?s head.

He stopped struggling when Qui-Gon smiled at him and spoke. // I will be there for you \\

Obi-wan bolted up his eyes searched the room, his sabre was still were he had put it when had laid down. He tried to get out of bed but the sheets were so tangled around his arms and body it took him a minute to unravel him self.

It was a dream, and yet it felt so real. (You fool) he thought. (Qui-Gon is dead How can he be ?there for me??) Obi-wan shook his head to clear it.
    He would meditate, but first he felt the need to change course.

He went to the flight cabin and punched in new co-ordinates to the computer, and then put it back on auto pilot. The force was leading him somewhere.

Tatooine a place he would never have gone to; a desolate dry planet where moisture farming was big business. Obi-wan had traded the Chancellors ship for a smaller one man craft. It was in need of some repairs so he landed on Tatooine, and while he waited he sensed two familiar force signatures, one he had been searching for, for a long time, the other was similar to the one on Alderaan. They were not together but close.

Obi-wan flew his ship out to the sand dunes and there in the shadow of the sandstone mountains stood a hovel. Smoke drifted lazily from the chimney.

He hid his ship in the sandstone caves and sat on the hill and waited till darkness fell, and then he moved closer to the small hut. Obi-wan knew Yoda had sensed him.

Obi-wan peered in through the window, the fire was dying down and there was a big pot hanging over the embers. Off to one corner was a table and several chairs, a small couch was in another corner, but along the back wall was a large couch. He thought it was strange because Yoda was so small, he wondered why he would bother taking up space with such a big piece of furniture. An arched door way led off to other rooms in the hovel.

In the centre of the room was a rusty looking Droid almost as tall as Obi-wan, it didn

11. Misty

Misty Jedi Master

Mar 20, 2006
    ?Hungry you are, Sense it I do?, eat you should? Talk of revenge on a full stomach we can? Typical Yoda! [face_laugh] Somehow I have a hard time imagining him repairing droids, although even he must find life on Tattooine somewhat boring.

Hmm, Obi-wan got his answers but he could still use some anger management classes - if he manages not to kill the teacher...

Done spreading death yet? o_O

12. obi-gonjinn

Jun 18, 2006
    :_| :eek: :eek: :eek: :_|

YOU KILLED HIM:eek: :eek: :eek: :_| :_|
    YOU EVIL[face_skull] EVIL [face_skull] EVIL [face_skull]
    FAN FIC MURDERER!!![face_pumpkin]
    YOU DO THIS TO ME ON PURPOSE DONT YOU COME ON ADMIT IT!!!!!![face_skull] :mad:
    EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    YOU HATE DONT YOU!!!! THIS WAS NOT A QUESTION FOR i ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER :_|
    i SAY DONT AND WHAT DO YOU DO YOU KILL THEM YOUR GOING TO KILL THEM ALL i BET YOUR EVEN GOING TO KILL OBI-WAN ARENT YOU!!!!!!!!???????:mad: :_|
    GO ON KILLLLLL OBI-WAN SEE iF I CARE CAUSE I DONT NOT ANYMORE
    (WHISPERED// YOU KILLED THEM..........MUREDER EVILLLLLLL!!)
    SHAME ON YOU [face_shame_on_you] SHAME ON YOU[face_shame_on_you]
    YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE BLUE GHOSTIES ARE GOING TO KICK YOUR BOTTOM TO JABBAS PALACE AND THEY SHALL DRESS YOU IN A BIKINI AND TIE YOU TO CHAIN (THATS IT i'VE GONE INSANE0
    (WHISPERED... YOU SIT ON A COMPUTER THROWN OF LIESSSSSSSSSS......I HOPE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF!! MURDERER!!![face_pumpkin])
    AND NOW TO CONCLUDE THIS REPLY I SHALL SHOUT MY DISPARE TO DA SKIES And weep untill i cry
    here we go..............
    aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
    great story can't wait for more keep up to your murderin good work i still have more tears to cry so go on kill obi-wan and the rest of the univeres whilst your at it :D [face_dancing] =D= =D= [face_hypnotized]

13. kenobiwanobi

Jun 26, 2005
    What an update...!....can't wait for more...great job!!~

14. Ani-maniac

Jul 5, 2005
    Where slavery was abolished every where, and peace reigned supreme.

And why exactly, do people fight the Sith? :confused: I just don't get it. ;)

Yoda?s ears drooped and he sighed ?Why? can be many questions, and have many answers,? he said.

Lol, true, but perhaps it is best not to speak in riddles when talking to a Sith. :D

?How can you say that ?I am of that Darkness. Look at me I am a Sith!?
    ?I have killed without remorse, I have walked and lived in Darkness, the light which I desperately tried to hold onto when I was a child left me and was replaced by hate and anger and vengeance!? he yelled.

And that is a bad thing, lol? [face_batting]

?Found me you have, if revenge it is you seek then stop you I will not!? Yoda said walking over to the pot of stew on the fire taking two bowls and filling them with stew.

Run, Obi-Wan! Run! Stew is Yoda's most dangerous weapon! ;)

Obi-wan swung his sabre in a blinding flash of movement, his eyes piercing into Yoda?s as the blade sliced in half the object of his wrath. Either Yoda had not sensed it coming, or he had decided to accept the will of the force, but he never shied away as the blade sliced away.

:D Gkilkenny, you are most certainly a Sith.

Incredible work! [:D]

Ani-maniac

15. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    :eek:
    i am completely shocked with that chapter!
    yeah, i figured it was a possibility that obi would kill yoda as the story progressed, but as i was reading the last chapter i thought for sure that yoda was safe...
    i guess i was wrong! it's so interesting, because up until now obi has done evil things, but he did what he thought was the will of the force. but killing yoda..
    the best part of the chapter was how you had yoda face what i imagine he knew to be his death. it seems he accepted it. he offered obi food, and tinkered with his droid as he said what he had to say. that just made when obi struck him down all the more shocking!
    and i wonder what obi's dream about qui-gon being there for him meant?
    i've told you before how much i loved this story, and now i feel it is safe for me to say this is my favorite story you've done so far (and that says a lot cause you always write great ones!)
    =D=

16. Star_Drifter

Jul 18, 2005
    Obi-wan swung his sabre in a blinding flash of movement, his eyes piercing into
    Yoda?s as the blade sliced in half the object of his wrath.
    Either Yoda had not sensed it coming,
    or he had decided to accept the will of the force, but he never
    shied away as the blade sliced away.

Why do I have a feeling that the object of Obi-Wan's wrath is not Yoda, but the droid he is working on? [face_thinking]

Can't wait to find out! [face_mischief]

Well, no matter what, you are my favorite Sith Apprentice! [face_laugh]

Thanks for the PM! [:D]

Star

17. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Misty

The droid served a purpose[face_whistling]

Done spreading death yet? "Well let me think"

"Maybe" [face_thinking]

obi-Gonjinn
    YOU KILLED HIM "Who did I kill????"
    YOU EVIL EVIL EVIL "Yes I know I'm EVIL"
    FAN FIC MURDERER!!! "It was always in self defence"
    YOU DO THIS TO ME ON PURPOSE DONT YOU
    COME ON ADMIT IT!!!!!!
    "YES"
    EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!1 "I agree"

YOU HATE DONT YOU!!!! THIS WAS NOT A QUESTION FOR i ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER "OK I wont tell you then"
    [face_not_talking]

i SAY DONT AND WHAT DO YOU DO YOU KILL THEM YOUR GOING TO KILL THEM ALL i BET YOUR EVEN GOING TO KILL OBI-WAN ARENT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????? "Dont make me laugh" "Obi-wan is the Star"

SHAME ON YOU SHAME ON YOU
    "I feel powerful"

YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE BLUE GHOSTIES ARE GOING TO KICK YOUR BOTTOM
    TO JABBAS PALACE AND THEY SHALL DRESS YOU IN A BIKINI AND TIE YOU TO CHAIN (THATS IT i'VE GONE INSANE0
    (WHISPERED... YOU SIT ON A COMPUTER THROWN OF LIESSSSSSSSSS......

"Wheres my crown"

I HOPE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF!! MURDERER!!! ) "Yes"

???Who did I murder??""Surely you dont mean Yoda?"
    :eek:
    AND NOW TO CONCLUDE THIS REPLY I SHALL SHOUT MY DISPARE
    TO DA SKIES And weep untill i cry
    here we go..............
    aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    great story can't wait for more keep up to your murderin
    good work i still have more tears to cry so go on kill
    obi-wan and the rest of the univeres whilst your at it

Thanks for your evil thoughts.8-}

kenobiwanobi Thanks for your replies
    it is nice to know you are reading[:D]

Ani-maniac
    Run, Obi-Wan! Run! Stew is Yoda's most dangerous weapon
    I wonder what he makes his stew out of.[face_laugh]
    Swamp rats Ooh Yuck![face_sick]

obi_webb

i thought for sure that yoda was safe...
    i guess i was wrong! it's so interesting, because up until now obi has done evil things, but he did what he thought was the will of the force. but killing yoda..

"Yey of little faith " [face_shame_on_you]

Thank you for your kind words[face_love] [:D]

Star_Drifter
    Why do I have a feeling that the object of Obi-Wan's wrath is not Yoda, but the droid he is working on?

"I know why I like you so much"[face_love]

"You know me so well"[face_laugh]
    I have joined the Sith brotherhood[face_dancing] [face_devil]

18. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    And now to find out if Yoda lived or died???

The churning rage was over just as quickly as it had begun. Obi-wan had vented his anger and was too exhausted to continue. Yoda?s ears were standing straight up, the shock of what had just happened to his droid only now registering. Yoda had been talking to Obi-wan, but all the while he was meddling with the droid fiddling with it; and Obi-wan couldn?t concentrate on what Yoda was saying.

He had ignited his sabre and with slashing strikes he had dispatched the droids head swiping the blade just above Yoda?s head, probably singeing the few hairs growing there. The droid began to fall backwards and Obi-wan continued to slash, pieces of the droid flew across the room; wiring, bits of metal, arms and legs.
    By the time he had exhausted himself there was nothing left of the droid to salvage.

Obi-wan spun around, and glared at the diminutive troll.

?Now! you can concentrate on telling me what I want to know?

?Rusty droid it may have been and fix it now I cannot, but help you I can, fix you I can try to do? Yoda said.

Obi-wan stared at him for a moment and then he said quietly ?Do? or ?Do Not? there is no try?

?See! taught you I did, remember you have.? Yoda answered.

Obi-wan turned his sabre off and clipped it onto his belt, he was drained, and he sat heavily on the couch and rested his head back against the back.

?I?m waiting?? he said.

Yoda saw the resolve in the young mans eyes, so young and yet so old.
    Not even old enough to be Knighted and yet more experienced with life and death than many Knights.

?Before it was time for your choosing, the force sent me visions; your training was of the greatest importance. Set about I did to find the one to train you.
    Vos, Jericho and Kimino, or Qui-Gon Jinn, choice not easy; all were flawed.
    Vos wanted you, Yes. But for all the wrong reasons. Possessed a power you did and wanted to tap into it to gain advantage for himself. Know you did not that lost two apprentice?s did Vos, both killed by his own blade, said he did that turn to the dark side they had. But sense nothing like that from the two did I. Master Vos unstable he was.
    Knight Jericho too young he was, to train one as powerful as you.

Kimino thought he did that keep him grounded to the light, you would. Knew he did that slipping to the Dark side he was.
    Not strong enough to resist. Give you to the Dark Lord he would have, your torture I saw, years of pain while still only a boy, served him as a slave for the remainder of your life, saw long life I did. Qui-Gon, fought the connection with you he did, finally realised it on the ship to Bandameer, meant to be your Master he was.
    Unable to tell you because of what happened with your friend and then you jumped into the river."

?You are wrong Jinn told me he would never take me that he had his mind set on Skywalker. He was taking me and Garen to the Agri-corps, to leave us there?. he snapped.

?Told me he did that tell you once arrived at the Agri-corps, leave Garen there and bring you back.?

?I do not believe you?

?Anakin killed Garen and then he was going to kill me I sensed it. That?s why I jumped off the bridge; if Jinn were going to take me why didn?t he try to save me! he just stood there watching as I went over the waterfall. Why did he not see my potential if the others had seen it?" Obi-wan asked.

"Saw your potential he did but confused your power with that of Skywalkers.
    Qui-Gon had a vision and in it he was the Master of the chosen one, only he confused his chosen ones Skywalker was the chosen one of all things evil; you were the chosen one of the force.

Qui-Gon was destined to be your Master but; fate intervened and set you on another course." Yoda explained.

?If you knew all this then why didn?t you take me, I would have been happy to be your apprentice.? Obi-wan stated.

"Too close to the Chancellor I was, see the darkness in him I did not, the force forbid me to take you. Understand I did later, when the chancellor revealed his true nature t

19. Ani-maniac

Jul 5, 2005
    The churning rage was over just as quickly as it had begun. Obi-wan had vented his anger and was too exhausted to continue.

Yoda?s ears were standing straight up, the shock of what had just happened to his droid only now registering.

I wondered if Yoda had really been the target of Obi-Wan's wrath... :D Hey, liked that droid, I did! ;)

Yoda saw the resolve in the young mans eyes, so young and yet so old.

That is a beautiful description. =D=

Qui-Gon had a vision and in it he was the Master of the chosen one, only he confused his chosen ones. Skywalker was the chosen one of all things evil; you were the chosen one of the force.

Well, I can see how Qui-Gon would confuse them. There are so many Chosen Ones, after all. ;)

He was a fine Jedi his name was Talgor but he was disillusioned and easily led. On many occasions in his youth he warned that the darkness was coming and that one would come to end the conflict by destroying the Sith and the Jedi, but we were arrogant then as well, no one believed him.

*goes to get Darth Maul a baseball bat of his own for future use*

Wonderful work as always! [:D]

Ani-maniac

20. obi-gonjinn

Jun 18, 2006
    merciful windu
    :_| :_|
    don't worry these are the tears of happiness :)
    yoda he's aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
    [face_blush] you know I really did think that he had dies in the last post
    I'm a littel embaressed now
    sorry for going maD
    Great post =D= (don't kill them please[face_praying] )
    can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Misty

Misty Jedi Master

Mar 20, 2006
    I knew there was a reason for that couch!
    Sneaky move, although i suppose I should seen that coming. Can only blame that stupid droid for distracting me from paying close enough attention to the text...[face_whistling] All right, you fooled me, happy? :p

Does this mean Obi will find some sort of peace with his life?

22. kenobiwanobi

Jun 26, 2005
    I must admit you fooled me...you write very well and it is always wonderful to read your work....cute ending to this post...`

23. Star_Drifter

Jul 18, 2005
    Why do I have a feeling that the object of Obi-Wan's wrath is not Yoda, but the droid he is working on?

"I know why I like you so much" [face_love]

"You know me so well" [face_laugh]
    I have joined the Sith brotherhood [face_dancing]

Welcome, Sis! [:D]

And, I have to admit, you are answering your posts in the perfect manner of a true Sith! =D= =D=

obi-Gonjinn
    YOU KILLED HIM "Who did I kill????"
    YOU EVIL EVIL EVIL "Yes I know I'm EVIL"
    FAN FIC MURDERER!!! "It was always in self defence"
    YOU DO THIS TO ME ON PURPOSE DONT YOU
    COME ON ADMIT IT!!!!!! "YES"
    EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 "I agree"

SHAME ON YOU SHAME ON YOU "I feel powerful"

Power, ultimate power! :D

Yoda had been talking to Obi-wan, but all the while he was meddling with the droid fiddling with it;
    and Obi-wan couldn?t concentrate on what Yoda was saying.

He had ignited his sabre and with slashing strikes he had dispatched the droids head swiping the blade just above Yoda?s head, probably singeing the few hairs growing there.

The droid began to fall backwards and Obi-wan continued to slash,
    pieces of the droid flew across the room; wiring, bits of metal,
    arms and legs. By the time he had exhausted himself
    there was nothing left of the droid to salvage.

Obi-wan spun around, and glared at the diminutive troll.

?Now! you can concentrate on telling me what I want to know?

Yeah, Yoda was just being rude, so who can blame Panther for removing the distraction! [face_batting]

I am enjoying this story so much! You have come up with an amazing plot! =D= =D= =D=

Well, even this Sith has a tender spot for Yoda using the Force to make Obi more comfortable... :)

Keep up the good work, my friend! [face_dancing]

Star

24. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Yhea Obi didn't kill Yoda, Yet.But how can he now after such a great moment of mushiness. Maybe Obi can learn to have some [face_peace] in the next part of his life.

25. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    [face_dancing]
    Thanks every one for the replies
    and I am sorry about the wide pages
    I have no idea why that is happening

Does any one Know why it happens

Please tell me if you do:(

Ani-maniac

I wondered if Yoda had really been the target of Obi-Wan's wrath... Hey, liked that droid, I did!

The droid served his purpose [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

*goes to get Darth Maul a baseball bat of his own for future use*

Yep! You know what! we should go into business
    "Get your Qui bashing bat here"8-}

Thanks Ani

obi-gonjinn

don't worry these are the tears of happiness
    yoda he's aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! THANK THE FORCE[face_batting]
    you know I really did think that he had dies
    in the last post
    I'm a littel embaressed now [face_blush]
    sorry for going maD S'OK I UNDERSTAND8-}
    Great post (don't kill them please )KILL WHO???
    can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE COMING[:D]

Misty

I knew there was a reason for that
    couch!
    Yeah Obi is Taller than Yoda
    needs somewhere to put his feet.[face_laugh
    ]

All right, you fooled me, happy?

Very Happy thanks[face_laugh] [:D]

kenobiwanobi

I tried hard to fool everyone
    I suceeded with almost everyone
    Thanks I am glad you liked
    the end to that post.[face_dancing]

Star Drifter

I Knew I couldn't fool you
    Thats why you are the Best Sith
    your mind is so devious[face_liarliar]
    " Oppps' "Did I say devious... I meant your mind
    is Brilliant"
    Shouldn't anger a Sith:D

And, I have to admit, you are answering your posts in the perfect manner of a true Sith!

I have learnt from the Best

Your it!!![face_dancing] [:D]

Yeah, Yoda was just being rude, so who can blame Panther for removing the distraction!

Thats our Yoda...;)

jodiwent

Yhea Obi didn't kill Yoda, Yet.But how can he now after such a great moment of mushiness. Maybe Obi can learn to have some in the next part of his life.

Maybe he wont kill Yoda maybe he will
    annoy him to death 8-}

Thanks for reading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.