main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The sins of the Jedi / creation of DarknessAU/EU JAatoc,RotS,Obi, Qui, 30th Aug"COMPLETE and THANKS"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gkilkenny, Jun 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

~~

Many hours later Obi-wan woke as the suns began to climb up into the day.
    He stretched and realised he felt rested and refreshed. As he moved he saw his sabre on the table and shot up quickly grabbing it, he looked around and sensed Yoda was outside.

He could also sense other beings coming towards the hovel. Sand people, the scourge of Tatooine, they fed off fear, and stole whatever they needed to survive as no one was bold enough to go against them. Yoda stood up from his meditations as they rode up, Obi-wan came up and stood near the door to the Hut. Their language was a series of hoots and howls.
    Yoda had learnt their language and was getting ready to do business with them or so it seemed to Obi-wan. But in fact they were intimidating Yoda saying that he didn?t need the furs he had, and they did. Apparently they had already stolen some fur pelts that he had purchased in Anchorhead the last time they had come to his home.

Yoda had bought them to keep him warm in the winter months. These sand people demanded that he give them more, Yoda spoke to them trying to convince them, that he needed them, but wasn?t having much luck.

Obi-wan stood in the shade of the hut and contemplated joining in the argument, he was feeling fresh and wanted to work off some of the stiffness on his body.
    A spar with these marauders would be interesting he thought.

The leader stood real close to Yoda and pointed his blaster at him, warning him to give them all his pelts or he would kill him where he stood. Yoda didn?t back down, but he did say that he would give them half of the furs he had if they would leave them alone. The leader hooted and raised his blaster waving it in the air, Obi-wan sensed he was thinking about striking Yoda, and prepared himself to intervene.

Obi-wan thought (how stupid can Yoda be he should defend himself)
    Just as the blaster barrel came swinging towards Yoda?s head Obi-wan flung his hand out and blue lightening crashed into the leader knocking him backwoods.
    The group of raiders attacked immediately, but they were no match for Obi-wan, he ignited his sabre and dispatched several of the raiders before they even had time to raise their weapons, the shock that one lone man could defeat them so easily scared them and they took off. Once they were out of sight, Obi-wan glared at Yoda

?Do you have a death wish old man? Obi-wan snarled.

?Hurt me they would not. Intimidation is their weapon, wanted me to flinch, wait you should, learn patience you should? Yoda stated.

?Patience, what a load of Bantha poo. Patience will be the death of you, haven?t you learnt by now that it was patience and overconfidence, that saw you defeated by the dark side. Your way is brain-less, I didn?t think you were that stupid. You Jedi, no wonder you did not survive, it makes me laugh to think how you managed to live as long as you did?

Yoda shook his head ?Anger leads you and you see nothing beyond long time I have kept the Sand people occupied with my foolishness. Now angry they are, look for others to torment, in danger the child may be? Yoda stated as he watched the Raiders disappear over the hill.

Obi-wan glared at Yoda, he felt the force flair a warning. ?Where is the boy?? he snapped.
    ?Moisture Farmer raises him, safe he has been till now? Yoda said.

?If you believe he is not safe then let us go there and get him. Take him away from this place, why would you want to stay here anyway. There?s nothing here but sand. I hate it? Obi-wan said.

Yoda started to walk around the side ?Follow me you should? he said.

They went around the corner and there under some hay was a speeder.
    ?Come drive me to the boy??Yoda said.

Obi-wan jumped on the speeder and Yoda levitated up behind him ?This way go? Yoda pointed.

Several minutes later as they came over the sand hill they sensed the Sand people were attacking the homestead. Obi-wan pushed the speeder faster, and as they got close Obi-wan jumped off and ignited his sabre.

He cut down two Sand people as they shot a man

2. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    ?You Jedi, no wonder you did not survive, it makes me laugh to think how you managed to live as long as you did.?

*can't help but agree with Obi-Wan.* ;)

?Seek me out you did. Want me to help you, you do,? Yoda said.

Obi-wan moved closer and glared at Yoda, holding his sabre out. ?Seek you out I did to Kill you! You cannot help me!? he said rage evident in his eyes.

And there aren't any droids around this time... ;)

:D :D :D

Yep! You know what! we should go into business, "Get your Qui bashing bat here"

Lol, so true. They would get a lot of use, lol. [face_laugh]

Awesome work as always! [:D]

Ani-maniac

3. obi-gonjinn

obi-gonjinn Jedi Master star 1

Jun 18, 2006
    mercifull darkness of the roundness of the death star
    obi-wan's a littel angry aint he?[face_laugh]
    me think hesa need to be a goin to a shrink [face_monkey]
    obi-wan gotta lot of stored up angr in em:mad:
    he needs to calm down and see da lightO:)
    you know angr leads to the darkside blah blah blah
    [face_pig] your a goin to kill are yoda aren't you?
    bad person very evil yeah very evil [face_skull]
    tell me were you bullied as a child?
    is abusing the star wars charactors your way of dealing with reality?
    does it make you feel good?
    somewhere in an alternate univeres where are creations are real
    bloodied hacked up star wars dudes are a wonderin what they ever did to you
    and so i ask yet again how do you sleep at nightI-) :eek: [face_chicken]

great post another chapter filled with unhappiness and mental torture
    brilliant with all love it blood lust thats what it is :D =D=

4. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    I Knew I couldn't fool you
    Thats why you are the Best Sith
    your mind is so devious [face_liarliar]
    " Oppps' "Did I say devious... I meant your mind
    is Brilliant" :D
    Shouldn't anger a Sith

I am the Best Sith! What a compliment! [face_blush]

And, I really do have a devious mind, GK. Thanks for noticing! [:D]

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Obi-wan didn?t hesitate he slashed and stabbed his way through the raiders, killing them wounding them, showing no mercy as he used his sabre as an executioners blade.

Once he was finished he turned and saw Yoda watching him. ?To turn from the dark side will be impossible if you do not have mercy? he chided.

Obi-wan strode forward his eyes blazing with righteousness, ?What makes you think I want to turn? he growled.

Yeah, why would he want to make such a big mistake? o_O

?Seek me out you did?? ?Want me to help you, you do? Yoda said.
    Obi-wan moved closer and glared at Yoda, holding his sabre out. ?Seek you out I did to Kill you?
    You cannot help me!? he said rage evident in his eyes.

?I ought to kill you right where you stand! he yelled.

Get him, Panther! Suggesting that YOU would want to turn is going much too far! :mad:

Another wonderful update, you Sith, you! :D

Thanks for the PM! [:D]

Star

5. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Ani-maniac

Thanks[:D]

And there aren't any droids around this time...

Yes Yoda has made him angry again and there doesn't appear to be any one to help him....8-}

obi-gonjinn

mercifull darkness of the roundness of the death star
    obi-wan's a littel angry aint he?
    YES JUST A LTTLE

me think hesa need to be a goin to a shrink
    obi-wan gotta lot of stored up angr in em
    he needs to calm down and see da light
    8-}
    YODA HAS A NACK[face_alien_1]

you know angr leads to the
    darkside blah blah blah
    DOES IT [face_skull]

your a goin to kill are yoda aren't you? "NO!!!!

bad person very evil yeah very evil
    tell me were you bullied as a child? YEAH BY MY
    BIG BROTHER
    [face_laugh] BUT I FIXED HIM

is abusing the star wars charactors your way of dealing with reality? NO JUST IMAGINARY TALES:cool:

does it make you feel good? "YES VERY"

somewhere in an alternate univeres where are creations are real
    bloodied hacked up star wars dudes are a wonderin what they ever did to you
    THEY CAN KEEP WONDERING[face_thinking]

and so i ask yet again how do
    you sleep at night
    I TURN ON MY SIDE AND DREAM OF STAR WARS OR MORE
    SPECIFICALLY "OBI- WAN
    "=P~

great post another chapter filled with unhappiness and mental torture
    brilliant with all love it blood lust thats what it is

Thank You ever so much[:D] :D

Star_Drifter

I am the Best Sith! What a compliment!

And, I really do have a devious mind, GK. Thanks for noticing!

OH DONT WORRY!! I NOTICE WHEN THE DARK SIDE COMES A CALLIN'

IT IS SO ENTICING[face_devil] [:D]

and now for a longer post[face_dancing]

?Please, Don?t?
    A voice said from the doorway of the homestead, and Obi-wans blade stopped a few centimetres away from Yoda?s neck. A stalemate occurred, no one moved. Obi-wan's eyes bored into Yoda, and Yoda?s eyes looked around for the owner of the voice.

?Please don?t kill him, help us, please?

gradually Obi-wan moved his eyes slowly from Yoda and looked upon the slight form of a young woman, her hair was long and fair, and she was holding a young child.

She had beautiful blue eyes, and an innocent young face. Obi-wan was mesmerised by her internal glow, she radiated a warm force presence that would calm the angriest heart. He disengaged his sabre and clipped it to his belt, glaring at Yoda as he did so. Yoda stepped away and walked over to her.

?Kira, sorry I am that get here sooner we could not?

She looked over to were her brother and sister in law were lying and said ?Lars and Beru are dead I sense it?.

Obi-wan nodded in agreement.
    She started to cry, which made the young child she was holding cry too.

Yoda hobbled over to a shovel leaning on the side of the house.

?Bury your brother and his wife we should then leave we must.?

He handed the shovel to Obi-wan, who just glared at the old Master. But he didn?t want to stay here either so he dug the grave, once they had finished, and packed some items for Kira and the boy Yoda spoke.

?Leave here quickly we must sense more Sand people coming I do? Yoda stated.

?I am not afraid of them!? Obi-wan snapped. ?Let them come I will kill them all? he said.

?Enough killing you have done this day? Yoda answered him.

?I will do what I must? Obi-wan growled.

?Must leave this place, leave this planet, and take Kira and Luke to a better life.?

Obi-wan was in agreement about that, as he hated the sand, this place was a desolate and barren world. He would be happy to leave it behind; he never wanted to see Tatooine ever again. He jumped on the speeder and motioned the others to get on behind him. Soon they were speeding up the sand hill towards Obi-wans ship, which he had left in a wide cavern on top of the hill above

6. kenobiwanobi

kenobiwanobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    great post i can't wait for more...good job!~

7. Ani-maniac

Jul 5, 2005
    ?I will do what I must? Obi-wan growled.

Why does that line sound so familiar? ;)

Or worse been stuck on Tatooine until he was old and grey, watching over some force sensitive child, hoping that he would see the rebirth of the Jedi. That was another vision he had seen, for his own future, and it wasn?t a future he wanted.

:D Well, at least Yoda must admit that Obi-Wan is right.

"'There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.' Where was the Jedi's knowledge, when they let the Sith take control right under their noses??

You are certainly a Sith, Gkilkenny. [face_laugh]

Awesome work as always!

Ani-maniac

8. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    i apologize for getting so behind! but now i'm all caught up and ready for the next chapter!:)
    this story just gets better! the story possibly could have ended earlier, but i'm so glad it didn't! it seems we will finally see obi-wan find peace in his life. he certainly deserves it!
    this is such a brilliant story, and i look forward to seeing where it goes next!

9. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    kenobiwanobi
    More coming soon only a couple of posts left.[face_peace]

Ani-maniac
    Why does that line sound so familiar
    It was Qui-Gons favourite saying:p

Well, at least Yoda must admit that Obi-Wan is right.
    You know Yoda he won't admit anything.[face_not_talking]

You are certainly a Sith, GkilkennyWHY THANK YOU

obi_webb Thanks ever so much, but you are right it is finishing shortly
    maybe two more posts

Thanks for reading.[:D]

10. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Hi every one just to let you know that this post is the second last.
    The story will end with the next post
    Thank you every one who reviewed.
    @};- [:D] :D

Obi-wan ran down the path through the trees, heading deeper into the swamp.
    He kept running he had to be alone to sort out his feelings; he sledged through heavy patches of mud, and stopped running when he came to a massive hill covered in twisted trees.
    He was amazed to see what appeared to be high ground on Dagabah, but then he realised that the roots of the trees were the only thing holding the hill together.
    Over time the rains had eroded the dirt from around the trees, but the roots had stretched out like long arms searching for stable ground, preventing them from falling into the mud and swamp.
    So in fact what Obi-wan thought was a hill was nothing more than hundreds of tree roots mangled around one another. The roots of the trees were as tall as the trees themselves.

A cold shiver came over him like a blanket, it was an ill-omened feeling, and it crept up his limbs, like the shadows of evil saturating his body. This place, it was a pure essence of Darkness, beckoning him closer.
    The roots of the trees seemed to invite him in, they seemed to move and recede making a doorway into the thick of them. It reeked of the Dark side.

For the first time in many years he was afraid, his breathing was heavy and laboured.
    The air around him was oppressive, making it difficult to breath.
    Obi-wan backed away from the opening, and as he did he felt something tug at him.
    Pulling him towards the opening. ?Noooo.." he screamed. No! he would not enter there, he was afraid that this was his end. That the force had forsaken him, and was letting the dark side have him.

Obi-wan pulled away and began to run back the way he had come.
    He glanced around and it appeared as though the roots and vines were grabbing for him.
    As he ran he could hear the sounds of the night, the hiss of a dragon snake, the ripples in the water of a Swamp Slug sloshing across the mud, the screech of a Bog-wing, they were close ?Oh so close?.

Obi-wan ducked and weaved his way along the muddy track, slipping in the heavy mud.
    His mind brought back the vision he had, on board his ship. He was not concentrating and hit something. It was a log across the path, he fell forward and slid along the ground coming to a stop, and in front of his face were a pair of boots. The vision popped into his head. Obi-wan rolled over and Qui-Gon was standing over him with one hand on his hip and in the other hand he had an object in his hand.
    Obi-wan tried to focus on it, and that?s when he saw the green sabre.
    His vision was coming true, Obi-wan rolled over. Now he was looking up at the glowing blade.
    But he didn?t try to release his own sabre from his belt he was tired; he would accept his fate.
    Qui-Gon raised his sabre and slashed at something above Obi-wan?s head.

Flying in for the attack on Obi-wan was grey-green carnivorous reptile with massive jaws and sharp teeth, known as a Bog -wing it fell to the ground part of its body fell on Obi-wan. Obi-wan didn?t move he couldn?t he was reliving the vision, or parts of it anyway. He was looking at Qui-Gon, who began to smile.

//?I told you I would be here for you?\\ The spirit of Qui-Gon said to him.
    Obi-wan stared at this spirit who was smiling at him.

//? Don?t you think it would be wise to get up out of the mud, or perhaps you would like to wait for another Bog-wing to come along and bite you??\\ he asked.

Obi-wan shot to his feet and threw the animal off into the swamp.
    ?Argggh? he said as he tried to wipe the mud off him self.

By the time Obi-wan arrived back at the dwelling Kira was standing outside looking for him.
    ?What happened to you?? she asked looking at the mud soaked young man. Obi-wan looked back but Qui-Gon had disappeared.

?I tripped over? he grated out.

?I think you need a bath? she said smiling.

For a moment his irritation raised its ugly head in his mind

11. kenobiwanobi

Jun 26, 2005
    another flawless post...you have done an amazing job so far-i can't wait to read the next post to see how it all ends!!~

12. Ani-maniac

Jul 5, 2005
    She couldn?t speak and put her hands over her mouth as tears were forming in her eyes. It was Yoda who spoke. ?See she does the marks you bear.? he said quietly. Obi-wan realised she had seen the scars that crissed crossed his back and now that he was facing her she could see the ones on his chest as well.

I loved that scene. =D=

?Don?t worry Kira; Yoda confuses every one he speaks to.? Obi-wan confirmed.

Lol, yep. :D

Incredible work as always! [:D]

Ani-maniac

13. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Wow, I have missed so much, silly DRL. I love how Obi-Wan is starting to be persuaded to turn to the light. And I love the fact that Qui-Gon came back as a ghost. I'm very interested to see how this is going to end, great story!! =D= =D=

14. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

kenobiwanobi
    As always you make it worthwhile posting.[:D]

Ani-maniac
    Thanks for your support[:D]

LilyHobbitJedi

thanks for your reviews
    It will end soon[face_dancing]

15. Misty

Misty Jedi Master

Mar 20, 2006
    I'm back, and beforethe last post! :)
    I see Obi-wan is getting those Anger Management classes, although he is quite the reluctant student. Good luck to him finding peace and serenity on Dagobah. For my part I would find it a very depressing place to live. Perhaps Kira will ease the stay though.

16. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Misty You are correct Dagobah
    would be a depressing place to live lucky they are only staying there for a short time.[face_dancing]

To those who read my story and replied.
    Thank You ever so much
    [:D]
    [face_dancing]

And now the final chapter......

Obi-wan stood up and he walked off disappearing into the twisted roots.

It was so cold and murky, there seemed to be a permanent fog mingling with the trees.
    Obi-wan?s breath seemed to freeze in mid air as it left his body; the dark side was weighing him down.
    He stepped over vines and roots coming to a deep crevice which was wide enough to climb down into, he felt the pull of the Dark force beckoning him.
    It had been raining earlier and water was still dripping off the vines.
    The sound of the droplets hitting the muddy ground, sounded like footsteps.
    Obi-wan tried to release his apprehension to the force, he was shivering and he couldn?t tell if it was because he was cold, or was it because he was afraid.
    The fog swirled around to take on grotesque shapes, combined with the roots of the trees they appeared to resemble figures from his past.

He froze when he recognised what these apparitions were forming into. They hovered just in front of him, Master Vos, Master Kimino and Knight Jericho, each one was laughing, and stretching out their arms towards him. Obi-wan tried to step back but they latched onto him pulling him forward. Their icy hands were gripping him, and then they were whispering to him, or was it the wind howling Obi-wan was not sure.
    He tried to concentrate on the sounds as they formed into words.

Obi-wan didn?t understand their meaning until he saw that they were dragging him towards the Ghostly figures of Sidious and Maul. He concentrated trying not to let his fear consume him, and he listened closely and finally he heard their words. ?Take him, take him? We give him to you, Lord Sidious?he does not belong in the light, take him! and set us free?.?
    These three that could have been his Master at one time in his life were offering him to the Sith, to the Darkness.

He began to panic as their grip was unyielding. Sidious, his face a hideous mask of evil was taunting Obi-wan, he felt the fingers of ice and evil slide around his shoulders.
    The voice of the dark side beckoned him? it was Maul. ?Come ?my apprentice? you will never be good enough without us, you cannot escape us, we own your body and soul?. the apparition whispered icy words to Obi-Wan.

?Nooo!? Obi-wan stuttered and he pulled back, he was surrounded by the three Jedi at his back, and Maul and Sidious at his front.?Nooo," he yelled louder this time, but to no avail the hands of evil were closing around him suffocating him.
    Obi-wan knew he was doomed if he didn?t get control of his emotions.

He closed his eyes to purge their icy touch from his mind, and thought of Qui-Gon, the man had come back to help him. Qui-Gon had come back and was sorry, and wanted to save him.

Obi-wan had to break the hold these evil spirits had over him. He closed him self to all thoughts of the past, and he threw open his connection to the force, he called upon the force to guide him, to set him free. At first all he could see in his minds eye was darkness, so he blocked out the chill that seemed to be wrapping around him, and concentrated on expelling the darkness before him.

Suddenly he saw a tiny dot of light in the middle of all that darkness.
    Obi-Wan concentrated hard on the centre of that dot, and banished all other sensations. The white dot grew and the more it grew the more Obi-Wan called for it.
    Soon it was a glowing Sun the rays of it warmed him, he could feel the cold chill of darkness on his back, so he would not look back, he walked forward towards the warmth.

He stretched out his hands and touched it, his finger tips revelled in the warmth that spread up his arms, and the brilliance of it filled him with such light as he had never experienced in his lifetime.
    Obi-Wan felt powerful, he felt free; he reached

17. Ani-maniac

Jul 5, 2005
    We give him to you, Lord Sidious?he does not belong in the light, take him! and set us free?.? These three that could have been his Master at one time in his life were offering him to the Sith, to the Darkness.

I loved Obi-Wan's vision, it is so eerie. :D

Obi-wan was uncertain, and he shook his head ?How can I spar with a ghost?? he asked in disbelief. ?I may be a ghost but the force has allowed me some advantages, and one of those is to be able to hold and wield a sabre."

Lol, Qui-Gon has an unfair advanage that way. I can't hit him with my base ball bat anymore, it would go through him! ;)

Obi-Wan blushed, and he wondered if Qui-Gon was trying to distract him into loosing his concentration in the sparring match, he pulled the force around him, he would not waiver from his goal.

Oh dear. Yep, definitely trying to distract him, lol.

Life had come full circle for Obi-Wan he had begun his journey with great expectations. And now he was finally beginning a new life filled with hope and love.

This has been an incredible story, and so much fun to read!

=D==D= =D= =D= =D=

I look forward to whatever you write next! [:D]

Ani-maniac

18. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    A flash of a vision that had long since changed, came to mind of a live Qui-Gon Jinn being stabbed the same way, and he could hear somewhere in the vision a voice sounding very much like his own screaming Noooo!

before i start gushing too much, i just wanted to point out how much i loved when you did things like that in this story. especially with that, at the stories end. you remind us of how differently things could have went..

anyhoo, congratulations on completing this amazing story! it was a fantastic read from beginning to end, and not only do i think it was your best story yet, it's one of the best i've read on these boards.
    obi really goes through an amazing journey in this! after he's been through so much, i love that you gave him a happy ending
    thank you for sharing your stories with us, and i look forward to whatever you write next!
    [:D]

19. Misty

Misty Jedi Master

Mar 20, 2006
    :eek: :D =D=

Great ending! I look forward to see what else you may come up with in the future.

20. kenobiwanobi

Jun 26, 2005
    What a perfect ending!!

~ I wonder does it leave room for a sequel?[face_praying] .....either way it was brillant

I have enjoyed your story from post one and was happy to see closure for Obi.

Great job!!~

21. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    I have been having so much trouble with my asthma, and I now am three posts behind! :_| :_| :_|

#1 ?No, Jedi he should have been, hopefully Jedi he will be.?
    ?Oh?? she said quietly? that?s too bad?.

?Too bad why say you that? Yoda asked.

?He told me that Jedi are forbidden to form attachments.
    I like him a lot and I sense he likes me, and I was hoping we could get to know one another better." She said.

?Old ways of the Jedi gone they are? new beginning is on the horizon.
    What is forbidden and what is not, for Obi-wan to decide?. Yoda confirmed.

?Oh really, well maybe I can help him decide? she smiled as she picked up Obi-wans cup lovingly.

[face_love] Awwwww... That is just too precious! Hey, even us Sith have a heart when it comes to mush! [face_batting]

Obi-wan sat down next to her and sighed. ?I do not know what I am anymore!? he stated.
    Kira rested her hand on his, and they looked into each others eyes.
    Obi-wan was smitten, with her.
    ?Well you might not know what you are, but I like you no matter what.? she whispered.

[face_shhh] Me too!

"Obi-wan the force knows of my mistakes. The force has granted me my one wish.? Qui-Gon stated.
    ?Your wish?? Obi-Wan questioned.
    ?My wish is to train you in readiness for the future? Qui-Gon answered him.

?No it is too late? Obi-Wan yelled? it is too late.. and he took off into the night.

[face_thinking] Why do I have the feeling that it's not too late?

#2 He took the shirt and as he turned away he dropped the towel from his shoulders and Kira saw his back....

She couldn?t speak and put her hands over her mouth as tears were forming in her eyes.
    It was Yoda who spoke. ?See she does the marks you bear.? he said quietly.
    Obi-wan realised she had seen the scars that crissed crossed his back and now that he was facing her she could see the ones on his chest as well.

?I?m sorry? he whispered. ?I didn?t mean for you to see them!? as he quickly put his tunic on.

?Who did that to you?? she cried.
    He sat down next to her and glanced at Yoda. ? My Master Maul, Dooku and Darth Sidious all had a hand in my training.? he admitted.

:mad: Bad Sith!

?Banish the Dark side from his Soul he must, before he can walk the path of light.? Yoda explained.

You'd better be really sure about this, Obi-Wan! o_O

?Ok let me put it simple, as a Sith you were trained with brutality and violence causing you immense pain.

?Do you have intentions of training the younglings in this manner? Qui-Gon stated.
    Obi-wans arms flew down to his sides and his fists clenched. ?No! Never!? he said.

Some of us Sith don't use brutality and violence, only threats! ;)

#3 Suddenly he saw a tiny dot of light in the middle of all that darkness.
    Obi-Wan concentrated hard on the centre of that dot, and banished all other sensations.
    The white dot grew and the more it grew the more Obi-Wan called for it.
    Soon it was a glowing Sun the rays of it warmed him, he could feel the cold chill of darkness on his back, so he would not look back, he walked forward towards the warmth.

He stretched out his hands and touched it, his finger tips revelled in the warmth that spread up his arms, and the brilliance of it filled him with such light as he had never experienced in his lifetime.
    Obi-Wan felt powerful, he felt free; he reached out further and sensed life in the murky depths of the swamp, an abundance of new life, insects, and beings big and small all striving to live
    in the light.

Beautiful imagry! :)

?When you died in the Senate building, I told you the force forgave you, what I didn?t tell you then was. ?That I forgave you as well? Obi-Wan explained.
    ?Some how I know that the path we walked, was set and reset and changed by the force, that many things have been created, and destinies have changed.

The darkness is still lingering within me but it is balanced by the light.

22. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Thanks every one I am glad you enjoyed it[:D]

Ani-maniac I know you are very attuned to the Dark side and would appreciate the humour[face_devil]

obi_webb
    Thank you you have always been one of my loyal readers
    and your words make me [face_blush]
    I found it hard to keep Obi in the dark said character.

Misty Thank you[:D]

kenobiwanobi
    I wonder does it leave room for a sequel?
    Probably not there is no one left to fight
    all the baddies are dead!:D

Star_Drifter I know how loyal you are to the Sith
    So I wrote this darker side Obi for you my friend.[:D]
    @};-

23. obi-gonjinn

obi-gonjinn Jedi Master star 1

Jun 18, 2006
    I read it!! brilliant Qui-Gons back yeeeey =D=
    brilliant story!
    i hope you write a sequel
    Obi-wan's in love awwwwwwwwwwww their all one big happy family! :_| [:D]
    you truely are an amazing writer!
    Qui-Gons back thankyou thankyou thankyou
    and Obi-Wans a jedi again and the sith lords all dead and the deamon have been a banished
    loved it =D= @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.