main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thriller The Sins of the Saints

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarkLordoftheFins, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Godot
    Leaving the Club, Alley, Boston

Not even a single damn clue. The trail had gone cold, and in its place Godot could only find a strange unease - the likes of which he was not accustomed to. It seemed to be growing, gestating within himself - the masked man, if he was truly either of those things, never even noticed himself, much less felt anything resembling this before. He ran a gloved hand across the mask that was his face as he walked outside. This new sensation was a variable.

Godot hated variables. That was where the divine monster worked his evil.

Outside of the club was a small pond. Totally unremarkable. Which is precisely why it demanded his attention. He glanced down at his reflection - a twisted visage, not his, a cruel mockery of the mask that was his face stared back up at him.

Only then its twisted smile-frown warped into a grin. And then, in direct defiance of Godot's actions, it turned its head to the side.

That was precisely the impetus Godot needed to withdraw his berettas from the shadows of his coat and fire.

TAG: Fins

2. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Laura Blohm
    Carl-Cohn-Straße, Kriminalpolizei, Hamburg

The stairs . . . the stairs . . .

She pushed herself against the door. From below the noises of fighting came up. It did not frighten her any more. She was as frightened as she could be, anyway. She had beaten up a woman. Then she had hurt her. Laura ahd a gun. Laura had strange hints from everyone. Laura was in the middle of a battle. One that would go down into German history books. A police station attacked? And now she was fleeing. From her own Government who locked her away into rooms to interrogate her. And her boyfriends was dead. And her future self was helping her. Everything . . . too much . . .

Stumbling down the stairs, she suddenly heard a voice. "I just want to. . .SAVE MY DAUGHTER!" Laura held her breath and then she understood who this was. Markus. Maria´s Ex. And she felt anger. It might have been the anger about many thing chanelling here, but it was a very real, powerful anger.

"Oh yes? SHE WAS PERFECTLY SAFE!" She turned around the next corner and raised her gun. Pointing it to his head from a few stairs above. "BEFORE YOU FASCISTS BROUGHT HER HERE!" She yelled. "BEFORE YOU DRAGGED HER INTO A WAR!"

Protect Alicia. Alice. Protect her. For some reason she would travel through time to tell herself that. Tears ran into her eyes and her hand began to shake, but she kept her aim. She now knew why. She now knew why she would do something that crazy. Because something had happened to her. And she would do anything to protect that little girl. Even travel into the past to warn herself. "I need to save her. Don´t you idiots get it?" Laura cried.

Tag: Mitth

3. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    "John Morris"
    Struenseestraße, Altona, Hamburg

Morris checked the door - locked or not didn't matter. Forcing a door was simple. And yet...unlocked. Morris entered silently and closed the door gently as his feet crossed the threshold. As good as an invitation...even better.

He strode calmly into the man's living room and calmly raised the pistol.

"Hello there. Don't get up."

Morris spoke firmly but clearly.

"You're coming with me. We have much to talk about."

And so much more to do and learn...but that's for me and me alone.

He was going to be happy.

Tag: Fins

4. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Markus J. F. Christianson
    Stairs, Carl Cohn Straße

A scream replied. A familiar voice yet carried it that chilled his soul as it set his veins on fire. It accussed, and from it he knew not even partial omnipotenence or ability to read a persons past did this creature now before him, now holding him at gunpoint yet had.

His eyes which had yet watered now freely began to let loose that torent so built up from fear. Yet he looked her in the eyes, strange how he could not even notice she was not human by them. "I have only known for a half-hour. And of that, that if I did not help them they would hook her up to tubes and pump her full of drugs till they either got what they wanted or she died."

Shaking his head as though to shake off some reality he looked at her, "Angel, demon, ex-wife's experiment. I don't care! Just help me save my daughter, whom you put at risk! Cause in the end, you are why, but I pray, a solution as well." gesturing upon mentioning the cause with his knife embedded suitcase at the body on the stairwell he just stood there, looking at it til he finished and slowly once more looked at her.

He wondered of Janice and Jonah and even Mr. Black above, and this creature that so portrayed weakness in her capture and allowing his daughter to be captured. . .what was she really capable of.

TAG: Sirak

5. john123abc

john123abc Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2010
    IC: Stanislaw Czarny
    3rd Floor, Offices

Stanislaw felt overwhelming piercing pain as bullet hit his kevlar vest. He looked up and saw a man standing in front of him and aiming his gun at Jonah. Stanislaw jumped up while taking out his knife with his left hand and stimiualesly roaring, "I'm not dead yet!". With his right hand Stanislaw grabed soldier's hand where he held a gun, with force of his whole body and pull of his hand he turned the soldier to face the door where Stanislaw suspected another shooter to be waiting. Stanislaw stimiualesly reached his left hand across soldier's neck and stabbed him on the right side of the neck, then Stanislaw pulled the knife across soldier's throat. While using the soldier as a "live" shield against any shooters that might watching Stanislaw said to Jonah, "where did they shot you? Can you try to get some cover?" then he heard a yell, "SAVE MY DAUGHTER!", Stanislaw turned his head to Jonah, "we have to help him, can you walk?" asked Stanislaw while taking cover behind the soldier he held as a shield.

TAG: Fins

6. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Daniel Beckfris
    Near the camp

Daniel nodded at Björndahl and they began to circle around the base camp instead of going straight through it. It was on fire anyway so there was little need to check it out. The figures in the storm were gone, Adam was gone and all you could hear was the howling of the storm.
    They pushed through the deep snow in their dark winter suits, Beckfris checked his weapon multiple times somewhat paranoid that it would jam in this cold.
    It wouldn't.. would it? No, better check again. The cold, the god damned cold. He remembered why he left the northern parts of Europe in the first place. Yeah, the UK qualifies into that category in his mind. The perfect place to plan for the end of the world was in the south pacific on your private little island.

But Zinsky could not have the common sense to flee to a warm place, a nice place. No he had to flee into a ancient monastery on top of some snow covered mountain of doom. He'd shoot the guy as soon he got his answers.

An hour passed as they ventured on and without the GPS they would have been utterly lost. The storm was completely over them now and you could only see a few feet into the snowstorm. The sense of direction was lost, praise technology!

They arrived at a mountain wall which received some cover from the storm making it somewhat easier to climb. Björndahl nodded to himself, yeah this would perhaps take an hour or a bit more to climb. He looked up into the storm, nothing but snow..
    "I guess we will find out what's on top once we are there" he said.
    "Yes, let us spend ten minutes and check our gear first. yes?" Daniel replied
    "Good idea"

They spent the next ten minutes pressed against the mountain wall to receive some cover while they checked their weapons, backpacks, electronics, food, ropes and whatnot and then they began to climb.

TAG: LordT

7. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: John, that shout took place long before the shooting happened and before you replied fire. So, you cannot hear it AFTERWARDS and react to it. I guess you are simply to busy. Besides that, I want to hear from the GM someone can hear a yell two levels beneath him while in a firefight. Especially since I assume the level for interrogations is sound-proof. I´d say let´s see what the GM says about it. Should be back at WE. ;)

Laura Blohm
    Stairs

"Whatever you think I am, I don´t care. You will drop your gun now and then you will show me where your daughter is or . . . " Laura sighed. She had told herself how important that was. " . . . or you leave me no choice!" She said and mean it. Fear was an overwhelming motivator. And even though she would probably regret any second of this later, for now it was all . . . all . . . she had left. 2Please, just tell me where she is." She begged and aimed at his face. "Please."

8. BobaMatt

BobaMatt TFN EU Staff star 7 VIP

Aug 19, 2002
    OOC: Oops! Missed this tag!

[b]IC: Father McEneny[/b]

The man finally turned to look at McEneny dead on. "Always a quick thinker, were you? I was told so.'"

[i]By who?[/i] McEneny thought.

"Let´s say I have kept an eye on you, after escaping my brothers."

[i]Brothers?[/i]

"Knowing what rotten heart this community had. Isn´t it the job of a Shepard to watch his flock? And take care no illness is carried among the sheeps? Especially now, that our infinite chances as you called them are obviously exhausted."

McEneny feigned a smile. "But what," he began, and cleared his throat, "what happens when the shepherd's sick, too? For the sake of the flock, they must be entrusted to a new shepherd, and it would be best for the flock - and the old shepherd - if he didn't come back." McEneny smiled weakly, and gestured to the door. "I think I had better be going home. I don't know where you're staying, but please feel free to sleep in the rectory tonight. I'm sure you remember where it is."

McEneny bowed slightly, genuflected to the crucifix, and began towards the door.

[b]TAG: GM[/b]

9. Republic_Anvil

Republic_Anvil Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2009
    IC: Riya
    Downtown Restaurant

She knew it, George was a fixer. A person who made problems disappear. She had done that in the wars over the years. Special Forces and black ops. It was right up her alley. George had known that or he wouldn't have offered the job.

?Alright, a test.? She drank some more wine and looked at George. ?Will you tell me about it and let me prepare or are you going to go all La Femme Nikita on me and tell me to take care of someone here after you leave??

10. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Stairs

"Okay! Just save her." Moving his hand away further he caused the clip to fall to the ground before tossing the with a wrist twist over the railing. He was scared, but that didn't bother him much, things had been too scary as was with The Change.

"Where she is, I know a couple possibilities. Both with ESTI guards, we can deal with them once alone with my daughter in a vehicle." Closing his eyes he took a deep breath, was it really treason when it wasn't against your own country? When it was for family. "Take an anorak parka, badge and hide the cuffs and we might have a chance. The only person that knew to care about your extra chromasomes was already killed, and Janice was the only other one that knew. I won't tell, but we gotta move quick."

11. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    IC: Sharon Cosner
    Desert, Near Ely, Nevada

"I'm alright," Sharon assured John as they walked. "You have good aim."

But what was happening ... ah, that was the question.

"I don't know."

Should she tell him what she was thinking? They were together in this now - regardless of her reasons for coming here, John Henley was now the closest thing she had to an ally. Some trust was necessary.

He will die for you.

The trouble with prophecies was that they tended to come true - not because they were true, but because those who heard them acted as if they were and, in their attempt to prevent them, unwittingly wound up bringing them to fruition. Prophecies were frequently instructions, not predictions.

But in this case, what constituted following instructions - confiding in him, or not?

Sharon's eyes flickered closed for a moment.

"They call it The Change," Sharon said at last. That much she could say. "Mass disappearances; mass suicides; entire cities gone mad. Now it seems we can add killer dogs and invisible roadblocks to the list."

A song came on the radio of one of the wrecked cars they passed. Sharon tilted her head; those cars looked far too old and derelict to possibly have working radios, and yet ... "That sounds like you," she noted. "One of your songs?"

TAG: TGI, Fins

12. Ben_Stormrider

Ben_Stormrider Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2006
    IC: Hikaru Hoshi
    Tarpenbekstr. 55, Eppendorf, Hamburg

The housebreaker was only one moment without defense, befoer he turned around, but it was enough for Hikaru. He saw the elongated gunarm spinning for 180° around the man's body. Hikaru bothhandedly swung his bokken diagonal upwards from below, and it met the gunman's wrist without mercy. The pistol flew away in an high arc, while the hand was connected to the arm in an almost funny angle. If I had a real sword, it would be connected no more.

Hkaru didn't stop movement, he spinned closer to his enemy, making sure that one foot stopped behind the man, then he pointed his free right hand on the man's chest and turned his waist around, throwing the poor guy over his waist to the ground, without any afford by his muscles. The man was nailed down on the floor by Hikaru's hand. Hikarus gave him a dark gaze face to face. "Nicht Bewegen!"

Then Hikaru let loose of the housebreaker, looking for the pistol on the ground. He grabbed it with his free hand and ran out of the flat. "Thoma-san, in die Wohnung!"

He looked down the steps without discovering anyone, but he aimed the gun just down, so the bullet would fall to the lowest floor, and pulled the trigger one time, to give a warning shot.
    Then he took a few steps backwards, getting away from any line of sight from below, and shouted loud:
    "Leave at once! We're armed! When you come closer, we kill your friend and then we kill you!"

13. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    GM Note:

So, I am back again, ogt a little more air to breathe and just wanted to say that I begin to read now and then update tomorrow evening German time. So everybody who wants to be included, update now! LordT send me his update, too. So it will come up with mine.

Thanks for the patience. Soon we´ll bee back to our twice a week routine.

14. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Vashti Schick
    Corbens Inn

The blood was filling the floor, continuously creeping closer to her clothing. Slowly trickling closer, making it's way around the Man's knee that was slowing it. His clothed knee was covered in Alex's blood. Moments or hours ago the sight of blood made her sick and now, now it was so common it was as if it belonged there.

Clenching her eyes shut, Vashti tried to focus on the Man's words. She would the perfect soldier for the perfect war. If it was a war like what she had witnessed she knew she wouldn't be able to stomach it but a war of faith she would be perfect. She'd always had faith, faith in her parents, faith in what her father had always taught her, faith in God. Yes, she would do well.

Everything He said seemed to make sense. Everyone had gained her trust or faith and everyone has abandoned or betrayed her. Some were taken from her but they still left, she was still alone, alone with Him.

"I'll do it."

Her eyes were focused on her hands that were fidgeting in her lap.

"Show me, help me, please."

Her eyes locked with his and they had a new light in them. She was no longer the poor, meek, young women she was when she woke this morning. Now she was stronger, a survivor who would do whatever needed to be done to continue to survive.

Tag: Fin, TSG

15. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Laura Blohm
    Stairs

It soudned as if a war was taking place below. worried she looked down, then back at Markus. Whose hands were now without a weapon. She sighed. Maybe he was really not part of this. Maybe he was. how should she know! She was not a spy. "Get the cuffs on." She said and took the jacket of the dead man before him. "And throw this over them." Then she looked around and decided she needed no reason to hold a gun. This was a war of some sort. Obviously.

"We go to the medical bay." She said. And her eye gleamed a little feverish. "They siad they made tests. About her illness. She might still be there. And she´ll better be fine." Laura hissed, her lips now trmebing a little with fear. Then she turned down. And finally realzied, she could call for help. In some way or another. she could not do this alone. Who could she call? Robert? Robert was gone. Maria? Thomas?

"Do you have a mobile?"

16. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    GM Approved

Name: Desmond Connor Alias: Goes by the name of Harley Mason
    Nationality: American (of Irish decent)
    Faith: Roman Catholic, devout and actively practicing.
    Appearance:
    [image=http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m54/Dinkus_Mayhem/76676a8d-9104-4f5a-8648-335a20227e6.jpg]

Special Skills/Areas of Expertise: Religious knowledge, able to speak latin, U.S. Marine Combat training
    Equipment: Beretta M9 9 mm Pistol

Bio: Desmond was raised in a strict religious family, his parents were demanding and often times punishment for his transgressions was physical. This led him to be a quite child, and a introverted young adult. His only reprieve was his religion, leading him to believe that God would make things right in the end.

Though his family was well off, and they gave him everything he needed to succeed in life, Desmond failed at almost everything he tried. He did make it through a private religious school in Boston, thanks more to his parents than his own motivation, and from there applied to prestigious college and began to train to become a priest. Within two years he was a drop out, his father's reaction was a beating and then to tell him he was no longer his son. That was the last he saw of his family.

Having no other place to turn, Desmond looked to the military. Having only a strong desire to do what he thought his father would not approve of, he joined the Marines. Though he did great in basic training physically, mentally he could did not have what it takes to be one of America's best. Having finished his 13 weeks, he had moved on to the 4 week combat training, it was there that he lost his temper with a Sergeant and struck him. Right away he was discharged, and once again found that he was on his own.

He went right back to Boston, where he spent the years following by working odd jobs. Never accomplishing anything of importance, nor really earning enough to really live comfortably. During this time Desmond?s mental state slowly deteriorated, his religious background became more and more prominent in his life?to the point of obsession. He began speaking out loud to himself, and stopped bathing on a regular basis.

Desmond believed the end of the world was fast approaching, this alone was nothing exceptional as in the city there were a dozen or so others who carried signs warning of the apocalypse. What set him apart was the fact that he believed himself to be the one who was supposed to assist the pale horse, the fourth horseman of death. He fully believes that it is his lot in life to help send souls to God, and that in the end his death will be as a martyr for his religion and that it would be a sign that the fifth seal was broken.

Living alone in an apartment above a convenience store in the city, Desmond is preparing to do the job he believes he was prepared for. He is ready to serve God, he is ready to kill for the glory of heaven and help to bring about the events foretold in the book of Revelations. His paranoia has led him to live life under the alias of Harley Mason.

17. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Chapter VI - Darwin was wrong

by LordT

Mountains, Near the Monastery

The gear was fine, No net for the netbook anymore. sats were still online, but the storm simply interfering with the transmitter. Everything else was in place. Bjorndahl suggested Beckfris should keep his weapon ready. Then the climb began. And soon the storm followed.

The storm came indeed raging. They were lucky the Monastery was not on top of the mountains, or they might have never reached it. The wind cut into their faces. Snow so thick in the air, it covered everything which did not move within´seconds. And blocked the sight, only allowing to see two meters ahead. Bjorndahl took lead, as they found the path. Only through their GPS, though, as snow was already covering it. It was a detour, but it was highly unlikely their rival would survive long in such a storm.

[image=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2467/4007740512_131afb927c.jpg]

It was little surprise they hadn´t seen the body when they stumbled over him. A man, frozen to death obviously. He surely had not bleed to death, as his blood was now frozen and the pool was not big enough to kill a man. No, it had come from a wound in his leg, obviously and made him unable to walk and he had frozen to death. "The guy was not here as a tourist!" Bjorndahl yelled through the howling wind. An MP-5 was a little away frozen in the snow. And checking his GPS map, he saw it was time to climb up the steep wall to their left. "We are close! Maybe he got killed by someone from the Monastery!" He shouted and pointed to his gun. "We should approach it with great caution!"

Obviously he also distrusted it, because Adam had pointed it out.

Tag: The_Dark_Overlord

[b]Draco, you got everything for our combined. TDO, congrats to your nomination![/b]

18. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Chapter VII - Family. And other problems

Carl-Cohn-Strasse, Garage

by LordT

Thomas looked at the man. Then to the arriving SWAT and back again. "That is what I was doing. But your guys are stealing our cars!" Using English, to appear more like an ESTI man he screamed. He spoke with a firm voice. Imitating the thousands of tough cops he had seen on TV. He opened his hand and extended it demanding the mans car keys. "I´ll tell ya, if I find that chick who started the riot, I´ll kill her!" He screamed then. Grinning for a second. He actually meant it.

by me

The Commissar looked at him then he shook his head and gave him the key. "Ich komm . . . I get out with the MEK." he yelled than and behind them the special forces unloaded. He pointed to a black VW Passat and followed the troops into the building. "Good luck!" He yelled to Thomas.

Tag: LordT

Carl-Cohn-Strasse, 3rd Floor

(ooc-ruling: I´d say Sirak was right here. The yell was an update before the firefight. So, how could you hear it fifteen second or whatever later . . . I´ll just drop that, okay? If not PM me.)

"Need to stop bleeding." Jonah hissed and took his belt from his trousers. His partner found out he was right, meanwhile. Three shots hit the body of the soldier Mr. Black used for cover. No sight of the shooter. Making it spasm. Blood sprayed against him. Then another shot. Jonah pushed a magazine into his gun and returned fire blindly. "Reinforcement will be here soon." He coughed. "Need to order a lock down. If it is any good anymore. Do you think you reach the emergency button at the end of the corridor, if I do cover you?" Jonah asked and held his side.

Tag: JohnABC

Carl-Cohn-Strasse, 2nd Floor

An explosion trembled through the stairs, as Markus and Laura talked. Shots were now coming from everywhere. The Criminal Police Building suddenly a war-zone in the center of Hamburg.

Tag: Mitth, Sirak (did not wanted to disturb you)

Tarpenbekstrasse 55, Corridor before the flat

Trusting the man would stay down was the first mistake. Thinking he had only one gun was the second. As good as the boy was, he had no experience in the field. The intruder realized that when he ran out.

Outside Robert came up and coughed. Nobody was seen from beneath. And then behind them a door opened. The Intruder did not hesitate a second but shot from his secondary gun, hitting the Japanese shoulder. Robert tried to push against him, but the man hammered gun into the young mans face. Then he turned back to hoshi, pointing the gun at his face. Hoshi´s gun had been hauled away, when he shoulder had been pierced. The wound hurt, but was not lethal. The guy had not wanted to kill him. He had wanted to capture him. And he looked at him with cold and calm eyes. A man who had done this many times. Moving his arm a bit, where Hoshi had hit him. He had been lucky, the vest had taken most of the impact. "Rein. Oder ihr sterbt beide." He said with a calm voice, while his partner came from below. Wearing the same dress, but a different gun.

These men were used to this. Obviously.

Tag: Ben_Stormrider

Struenseestraße, Altona, Hamburg

[image=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cLohfuaQpDI/SuYobKCr_NI/AAAAAAAAApk/3u_otZUNAXo/s400/sebastiankoch.jpg]

The man turned in his huge comfortable seat and looked at John. It deep look. there was no other word for it. The eyes seemed to have looked at many people and could see far beyond what an untrained eye could see.
    "I don´t think so, Jon. I really don´t." He replied and took a glass of Whisky that stood next to him. "Want one or do you prefer to fight now? Pretty little sense in it with two people who can barely be killed. Right? But as I am older, I assume I´ll last." He said and tasted the brown fluid. "Guess you already figured out our regenerative abilities grow with the age." He added then.

Tag: Peng

19. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Chapter VIII - The Passenger

Flight 2440, Boarding 1st Class

"Get down here, or I´ll kill you. AI don´t care about your father!" She yelled and pointed the gun to Sumiko and Andy and back to Sumiko. The man was now next to Andy, he had stopped breathing. And just as it looked as if the Stewardess would pull the trigger Vincent yelled from the side. "Gun down! GUN DOWN!" His own gun was now pointed at the Stewardess who looked to him in return. And among all the chaos, only Andy and Sumiko could realize a sound was coming from the first glass. It was actually . . . music . . .

In the airplane the people yelled in relief, as the plane broke free of the terrible darkness and suddenly was in the air again.

Tag: Spy, Leigh

Note:
    Chapter IV end awaits one more post and will be updated tomorrow with the rest of Chapter IX. I expect to have a lot more time for updates from next week on . . .

Chapter IX - And Prometheus played with fire . . .

Apartment of Desmond

The feeling of not being alone when you wake up was a strange thing. It could be comfortable or not. In this case it was hard to pinpoint which one it was. An old John Henley song was playing in the radio and the TV that Desmond would not recall having left activated was showing reports of President Obama calming the American people. Europe had obviously been victim of a terror attack and the EU had declared military law for the whole continent. Russia was angry. War in Nepal was going well for China. The text beneath the press conference was saying. A glass was next to the TV set. It was empty. But at it´s idea bottle of Jim Beam. One Desmond would not recall having bought.

And pictures from the dream returned, slow. Of a mouth-less girl and her silent scream.

Tag: Despised1

20. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Sumiko Nakamura
    Flight 2440 - Near First Class

Sumiko flinched and a whimper escaped her lips as the stewardess pointed the gun at her head once more. She cowered against the wall, her knees drawn up to her chest and her head in her hands. The cold serious tone of her voice as she threatened Andrea went through her like ice water, she had no concern or worries about killing again. Sumiko squeezed her eyes closed, already aching and tender from tears. Was this it? Was she going to die by this murderous woman's hand? She waited for the bang, but nothing came. Instead a commanding male voice reached her ears

"Gun down! GUN DOWN!"

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v653/leightoonarmy/cower.jpg]

Sumiko forced herself to look up. It was the man who had been sitting by Andrea earlier. He also had a gun, pointing it at the trigger happy stewardess. What was he? a police officer? Whoever he was he was now in a standoff. Sumiko sat rooted in place, still in shock. The plane was In chaos, but despite this, something else caught the Japanese students attention. It was coming from first class. She remembered hearing laughter earlier, but this time she could have sworn that she could hear...music? It sounded a quite American and country western and in this current situation it was quite unsettling. A confused look crossed her face as her eyes flicked up back towards the ceiling. She then chanced a glance at Andrea, her voice cautiously quiet

"Can you hear that?"

TAG: Fins, Spycoder

21. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Angela Janssen
    Morgue

"Hey, kid. KID!" She watched him run and sighed. Looking around, aiming her gun at the potential of a new target Angela took her time to secure her surrounding. She would move slow. Step by step. And avoid being killed. "Hesy, little boy. I need to get you out of here or I´ll need to lock xyou in, darling." She said and looked into the office. "Listen, I had to do this. To protect us. Both of us. You understand? Now I need to get out of here and you need to come with me, okay?" She extended her hand to the boy who was covered in blood. And looked over to Dr. Anderson. Then she understood and crawled over. She began searching her pockets. The master-key. The Co-Dean had one, surely.

Tag: Anvil

[b]Jackson Clay[/b]
    [i]Corben´s Inn[/i]

He slowly raised. Vashti. The girl. he heard her voice and the corpses everywhere. Their absence seemed to scream at him, too. Then he looked up and saw the Man. Bearded, intense eyes. The gun with whom he had slaughtered all those inside the Inn next to him.

Clay forced his muscles, his aged muscles to rise his gun and coughed out. "Get away from him Vashti." His voice was rapsy, but commanding. His weapon pointed at the shape of the man. "Get away from him." He repeated and stumbled into the Inn. He had expected him. Someone like him. Something like him.

"Get away and I end this. Now." He pressed through his teeth.

[b]Tag: Fin, swbeauty[/b]

22. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Carl-Cohn-Strasse, 2nd Floor Stairs

He looked her, hard. Perhaps for the first time, at her and nothing else, not the gun, not the chains, not her association with his ex, not the genome, but just her eyes. They said they were the portals of the soul, who had first said it he didn't know, but they were the most expressive.

"I will not take you to my daughter in chains just to satisfy your superiority complex. Angel, demon or whatever, I don't frankly give a bullet unless you stand on the right side of my daughter, all other's can go jump into an active steam vent. Phone, sure I have one in the brief case, so long as the knife isn't stuck in it feel free." As the building was rocked by an explosion he stared at her undetered. He had a lot of swallowed tension, stress, and emotions and she had just pushed his final button.

"As for a med-bay, this isn't a TV show luv, and I know where my daughter most likely is and that is not one of the two spots. So either do what you gotta do with yourself and lets go to rescue my daughter, or bugger off!"

23. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Laura Blohm
    Stairs

"I will not take you to my daughter in chains just to satisfy your superiority complex. Angel, demon or whatever, I don't frankly give a bullet unless you stand on the right side of my daughter, all other's can go jump into an active steam vent."

Laura stared at him and knew she had to make a decision, now. Then she shook her head.

"You are one of them. You abducted your own daughter. And now you want me to be on the right side? I tried to safe her from you and your killer-commando. I won´t even think about letting you near her without those." She said and her tone was sharp. Protect Alicia. She still saw her own sad eyes, pressing that piece of paper against the plexi-glass of the subway door. Geh nicht zu Vater. Don´t go to father. She had thought that was her father. Alicia´s father? Had she meant Alicia´s father? Markus? Don´t go to Markus?

"As for a med-bay, this isn't a TV show luv, and I know where my daughter most likely is and that is not one of the two spots. So either do what you gotta do with yourself and lets go to rescue my daughter, or bugger off!" Laura stared at him. She knew what she had to do. Shot him. He was a dangerous man. Everybody in here was. And they would not hesitate to kill her, now. She had to survive. She actually would. She would travel back in . . .

"And what makes you think she would even come with you. Bastard. Hm? You haven´t seen her a few years. Alicia is smart. She might already have figured out it was her father who stole her from her mommy." Laura hissed out and hoped that was true. Then she cleared her throat. Pointing the gun lower. "I´ll bugger off. And I will make sure you won´t get after me. So, your call. Help me safe her or bet on those Nazis here to do it. If you come with me, you come in cuffs." And her finger pressed the trigger slightly. Brought it to what she expected to be the point where the slightest push would ingite a bullet in the chamber. And stared at him. Pointing the gun at his leg.

"I looked after your daughter for the last two years. I know her. I love her. And if you think your daughter would trust a bad person, then bet on Heidrich and his SS pals here in their nifty suits and their torturer handbooks. But if you trust your girl, take on these cuffs. Your call." Laura said and stared into his eyes. She wanted to trust him. She wanted it not to be him. Not to be him, this prophecy talked about. But with every second she spend Alicia came into greater danger. And that made it moe likely it was him she should not have spend time with. Precious time.

"So?" She asked and breathed half in. Not breathing out until after the shot. Not everything her father had taught her was forgotten. Half a breath. Calm hands. And she could not miss.

24. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Fins Approved

Part One of Two
    In Character: Andrea ?Andy? Rebecca Baker

Flight 2440

The Stewardess, whoever the hell she was, was turning out to be a psychopathic creep with a gun, something no fake smiling stewardess should have in her hands. Andrea sighed, watching the Japanese girl get down, whimpering partly. Andrea didn?t sit down though. She just growled and rolled her eyes, wanting to turn on her heels to face the woman. She doubted that if she jumped she would hit the Stewardess, but it was her best bet. If only her Vinnie were there. . .

?Get down, or I?ll kill you. I don?t care about your father!? the Stewardess creep shouted at Andrea. Andrea almost turned around, but knew that in those few seconds it took her to turn around, a bullet would be in not only her back, but in the Japanese girl?s head. And Andrea would not let someone die on her hands.

?Gun down! GUN DOWN!?

[image=http://www.universal-playback.com/assets/images/0007/2645/house-olivia-wilde-as-dr-remy-hadley-number-13--3.jpg]

Andrea wheeled around, offering a frown at the Stewardess. Vincent was there, a gun in his hands. Andrea was no longer partly afraid of Vinnie or his gun. She then offered a smug grin at the Stewardess. She winked at Vincent, wishing he would pull the trigger and the Stewardess would get it in the head. Then she heard it.

Music.

There?s a man, Going ?round, Taking names. . .

?Can you hear that?? the voice of the Japanese woman whispered to her, and Andrea heard it, just as she heard the music, even though everyone was cheering that the darkness was gone.

And he decides, who to free, and who to blame. . .

But Andrea was scared now. What was that music? What was up with this flight? So many questions, and slowly, Andrea turned her head to the Japanese woman. With a slight nod of her head, she turned back to the Stewardess.

Everybody, won?t be treated, all the same. . .

She jumped. Andrea felt all the emotion, all the anger pounding in her blood. This woman was keeping her from her father. She had kept her from calling him. And now she had flooded her ears with music. Country music. Ignoring Vincent, ignoring the Japanese woman, ignoring the other passengers, Andrea had her sights set on the Stewardess. The gun was ready, but Andrea was too.

There will be, a golden ladder, reaching down. . .

?Damn you,? Andrea whispered to the Stewardess while the music hounded her ears, begging her to listen. Andrea tried to grasp the gun from the woman. Her ears were pounding, slowly at first, and then they were throbbing. Andrea looked at the Stewardess in the eye. The gun went off. Andrea felt the pain in her shoulder, the blood splattering on the Stewardess. She vaguely remembered collapsing on the floor. She gave a glance to Vincent before passing out.

When the man comes around. . .

TAG: No one

25. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Fins Approved

Part Two of Two
    In Character: Andrea ?Andy? Rebecca Baker

Dream State

The desert.

How strange?

Andrea sat up, sweat pouring off her clothes.

Where the hell am I?

Images were in the sky.

Andrea saw it.

Father?

Father!?!

Andrea stood, looking at the sky in shock.

Mother. . .

Andrea twirled in circles, looking at all the pictures.

The Stewardess. The damn Stewardess.

It hit Andrea like a freight train. The girl buckled onto the desert again, looking to her shoulder. She remembered, everything was nicer in dream land. The gun. The Japanese woman. Vincent. Flight 2440. It was all gone. Or was it? Was it going on now? Was she dead?

Where were the gates to heaven? Was she in hell? Or was she really dead? Was this real? Andrea looked to her shirt again, and screeched. There was blood. A hole. A bullet hole.

Screams. Cries of pain, or despair. "And you shall be like gods . . ." The girl with no mouth. The girl with bloody tears, red eyes. Andrea screamed, veered away from the girl.

The blood.

The pain.

Noises.

Gun shots, two of them.

Screams.

Andrea opened her eyes to chaos.

TAG: Fins, Leigh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.