1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Thriller The Sins of the Sons

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarkLordoftheFins, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    ooc: sorry for the delay, I was unable to post or even log in for over a week. strange enough only a few users seem to have been affected by it, but now I am back. For now.

Sarah Brandt
    Ruins of Las Vegas

?Like the girl in my dreams?How did they end up like this? What must they have gone through?? Sumiko asked the questions that were obvious. Still looking for the dogs Sarah stepped next to her and looked down on this strangest corpse she ever saw. And as medical student you see a few.

"Without a mouth they need to get energy from something else but food." It was something that came to her mind first. She didn´t know why. "I think they might be who lives out here in the future. Maybe some sort of experiment that was better suited to survive? Or simply the next step of evolution?" With a sigh she looked around. "So if there are more of those, the question is are all of them friendly?"

The dark, alienating presence of the rotting dead city blcks and those dogs who were too patient for dogs made her . . . nervous. She didn´t even know if she would find her friend here? Or if he was alive at all. Also the city looked familiar. It looked like her dreams. Exactly like her dreams.

"If one os here, so might be more. Maybe we stumbled upon your mouthless girls people by chance?"

Tag: Leigh
  2. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    Posting this for TheSithGirly who send it to me for approval before the blackout. Approved by me, obviously.

Jackson Clay
    Desert

He didn´t even nod, but simply kept on walking. There was no time to loose. And he didn´t wanted to lay eyes on her. The girl. girls. Everywhere girls and in these forsaken lands sins and devils seem to roam freely even inside the souls of righteous men.

He was still in thoughts, when he recognized a man blocking their way almost half a mile away. His eyes first only perceived a black spot, moving at the horizon. Then he slowly became taller, as they approached. Even at this distance, Jackson could feel the man staring back.

"Do you have that gun of yours ready? We got company." He pointed into the direction of the man. The girl was probably less used to all this and she had the weapon. He had decided to leave it to her. She was probably also the one of both who could die. So it seemed only fair.

[image=http://www.nypost.com/r/nypost/blogs/popwrap/200901/Images/200901_Dominic-monaghan-Lost6.jpg]

Jackson made sure his knife was where it was meant to be and then looked at his companion.

"And I doubt in these deserts are any righteous souls left to wander the earth, you know?"

Tag: Spy
  3. spycoder9 Force Ghost

star 4
    Andrea "Andy" Rebecca Baker
    Desert - Future

The two of them walked the desert.

Andy felt like the pathetic tagalong. With her backpack strapped around her shoulders and those hillbilly overalls on, she especially felt stupid. Sort of like she did when she went to kindergarten her first day of school. She had always been so self conscious, even as a child. A hair could have been out of place and she would?ve freaked out. That had later fed an addiction to looking beautiful. And while, she would admit, it hadn?t been that hard, she had constantly been wasting money on getting her nails done, hair fixed, buying new clothes, etc. That was why she had never been able to get enough money she felt she needed. Even while feeding off her father like a bloodthirsty leech.

Andy looked up at sky as she walked. Giovanni Baker was up there with his diamond. She smirked as she imagined her parents dancing in heaven. It put a little peace in her mind. When she died, she would have them to look forward to. She could tell them all about Vincent. She could see Grannie again. She could fall and not get hurt.

Immersed in her thoughts, she didn?t notice the person until The Priest pointed it out.

"Do you have that gun of yours ready? We got company."

Andy?s eyes shifted from the sky to the figure that was growing closer. She realized how close she was to The Priest. A few steps more and she would?ve walked right into him. Something glinted in the sunlight also. A knife. She cursed herself mentally as she realized he could?ve murdered her and she wouldn?t of been able to do anything. She had been stupid. No one was safe in a place like this.

"And I doubt in these deserts are any righteous souls left to wander the earth, you know?"

Andy took out her gun and held it at her side, her finger on the trigger. As the person got closer, Andy nodded at the Priest.

?From what I have seen, I would believe not. Except for you. You seem as if you have a righteous soul, and yet you wander a desert in the future."

TAG: TSG, Fin
  4. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Sumiko Nakamura
    Ruins of Las Vegas

Sumiko felt Sarah step beside her and she stood back up. The blonde woman took in the sight before her.

"Without a mouth they need to get energy from something else but food?I think they might be who lives out here in the future. Maybe some sort of experiment that was better suited to survive? Or simply the next step of evolution?"

Sumiko pondered Sarah?s words. It wasn?t just the fact that the mouthless couldn?t talk or eat. To not be able to express yourself, sing, laugh, express your happiness with a smile or enjoy the feeling of a kiss with the one you love?whether from evolution or an experiment, to be like this, it must have been a difficult, miserable, lonely existence. Beside her, Sarah sighed

"So if there are more of those, the question is are all of them friendly?"

Sumiko shook her head softly, This discovery had simply served to add more questions to the seemingly never-ending list of the strange and unexplainable. Prior to this she thought the mouthless girl was the only one, but now that was no longer true. She shared Sarah?s concerns about hostility as the other woman spoke up once again

"If one is here, so might be more. Maybe we stumbled upon your mouthless girls people by chance?"

Sumiko?s eyes narrowed slightly as she listened. Had Sarah not seen the mouthless in this town through her dreams? And where was the man she said she had seen? Apart from the dogs there was nothing in this derelict and rotting city suburb. Could Sarah?s dream have been wrong? No?they hadn?t led her in the wrong direction so far. If their were living inhabitants here, maybe they were just really good at keeping themselves hidden, a notion that added to the nerves that the young Japanese girl was feeling. Sumiko glanced back at the blue corpse briefly, a hint of sadness in those dark orbs. What would they do now? She spoke quietly, as if a little distracted

?Maybe?What do we do now? What?s the next step?

TAG: Sirak, Fins
  5. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    Sarah Brandt
    Las Vegas

"I don´t know." The answer came a little to fast, probably. But it was the truth. She had hoped her friend would find them. He always had in their dreams. But tony might have made sure of that. Here was the real world . . . kind of the real world and people did not get found that easy in an abandoned town of the size of Las Vegas.

"The city must be enormous. We can´t go from door to door and he might never find out about us being here. Maybe we should use sound? I could shot into the air? As silent as the city is, it might carry quite a bit away from here."

She looked once more, but could not see any dogs.

Was that a good thing or a bad?

"Why have the dogs actually not eaten him? They looked like they were starving."

Tag: Fin, Leigh
  6. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    Desert, Road

The young man seemed to pull his hands into his trousers and walked towards them. Straight and directly and with a face as if he had a simple walk. Just his eyes seemed to be troubled, as he came closer.

"Hello, Sir. Ma´am?" He looked at both and slowly pulled his gun out of his belt and allowed it to drop to his left to the street.

"My name is John. John Prest and I think we both have something, the other needs."

He grinned and Jackson immediately realized, the young man had his fathers grin.

"You must be Andy, right? The girl who fell for the Skymarshal? Stupid little thing. Good company for an old fool like you, Jackson."

Tag: Spy, TSG

Las Vegas or what´s left of it . . .

They looked around and Sandra saw them first. Dogs. A dozen? maybe more. The stood and stared at them, not breathing or barking or doing anything. They looked sick and despite their seemingly peaceful behavior there was something hungry about them. They had sneaked up on them, had spread in a way the two woman had no path to escape forward, but could now only retreat. They seemed to change position, when the gun pointed at them. All in all they bevaved damned strange for dogs . . .

Sandra knew a bit about htem, of course. She had dreamt about them.

[image=http://www.theaaronsimscompany.com/images/InfectedDog-01-I-Am-Legend.jpg]

Tag: Sirak, Leigh/>
  7. spycoder9 Force Ghost

star 4
    Desert, the Future

Andy watched the man warily as he grew closer. Hands in pockets. Head held high. Nose in the air. Almost exactly like every man she had ever dated back home. Except for Kami and Vincent. The only men in her life who had actually done something good for her.

Andy stared at his eyes, ignoring the sun. Every person here had this same look in their eyes. Like they knew there was some kind of trouble. What could be worse? They were the survivors of the Change. If what she had learned from Mr. Abec was true, they were all that was left of humanity.

"Hello, Sir. Ma´am?" Charming. Andy thought not. He even laid his gun down to both of them. How was she to know he didn't have a hidden weapon.

"My name is John. John Prest and I think we both have something, the other needs." He seemed to be looking at The Priest as he spoke. Then he looked to her. "You must be Andy, right? The girl who fell for the Skymarshal? Stupid little thing. Good company for an old fool like you, Jackson."

First thought? The Priest?s name was Jackson. Second thought? He just called her stupid. Little, she could handle, but stupid was too far. The word had always came when people noticed her. They just assumed because she was pretty and skinny that she was stupid.

?I don?t know who you are calling stupid, John.? Her voice dripped with disgust at his name. ?You?re the idiot who laid his gun down.? She breathed in. ?Who are you?"

TAG: TSG, Fin
  8. TheSithGirly Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Jackson Clay
    Desert, Road

They knew his name. Well him and his son had certainly enough time to find out, he assumed. Decades must have had passed.

"I guess he just knows a gun won´t help him. Right, Mr. Prest?" Jackson pushed his jacket into place and slowly stepped towards the young man. If he actually was as young as he looked. "What are you? A belated Antichrist?" The son of the evil, wasn´t that what he was? Antichrist? Who was left to seduce and over what would he rule for 1000 years? Jackson had to laugh. "I think that would be one cosmic joke, right? If the Reveleations forgot to mention your reign of a thousand years will be a lonely one."

His hand moved to his knife as he got closer to the boy. "So what is it then? Your father is dead, if that is what you´re looking for. Or has he left you to spit poison into our immortal souls?"

Tag: Fin, Spy
  9. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    Sumiko Nakamura
    Las Vegas

For the first time since they had met, Sarah seemed to be at a loss at what to do next. Sumiko noticed the thoughtful look on her face as she started to think

"The city must be enormous. We can?t go from door to door and he might never find out about us being here. Maybe we should use sound? I could shot into the air? As silent as the city is, it might carry quite a bit away from here."

Sumiko nodded softly in agreement, what her older companion proposed did make sense. Checking every building would cost the two time that they didn?t have, and energy they couldn?t afford to expend carelessly. Though Sarah would have to be careful not to waste too much ammo. There didn?t seem to be any more leads in this building. No point in lingering here any longer it seemed.

"Why have the dogs actually not eaten him? They looked like they were starving."

Sarah mused. as they started to make their way out of the decaying building. It was a curious thing. Well he was hidden in that building, maybe they just didn?t find him. Or maybe they had found some other source of food. Sarah had speculated there may had been others like him here, maybe the dogs?Sumiko pulled a face as she found herself contemplating that rather morbid chain of thought. Suddenly Sarah stopped abruptly, so quick that Sumiko almost bumped into the back of the blonde woman as she followed close behind. A fearful look crossed her face as she saw what Sarah had stopped for. The dogs that they had seen in the alleyways, they were here. Up close they looked even more unsettling. Sickly looking, thin, but there was a sense of hunger among the pack as they cornered the two women. They stood still, not barking, not moving, just staring. Silent. No wonder they had managed to sneak up on them. Sumiko took a clumsy step backward as Sarah raised her gun and pointed it towards the animals. A confused frown formed on her brow as the dogs shifted at Sarah?s armed gesture. There was something strange about how they acted, but she was still wary. She doubted the two would last long, outnumbered by hungry looking animals if things got ugly?

10. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    Road . . .

The man laughed out loud for a second and then folded his arms. Looking at andy first and then at Jackson, he seemed to be amused about the situation. "Oh, you two are funny. Such arrogant folks. You honey, you are so amazing. You wanna shot me? An attractive girl follows the probably final serial killer on earth, who is actually psecialized in young beautiful girls, and now she wants to shot me? For what do I need a gun? I just run the other way, when he rapes you." He shook his head and laughed. "And you Priest? Despite someone as purely evil as you calling my Dad the devil is terribly funny, I want to thank you." He stepped closer to Jackson. "I never understood why you men of God are so sure about your faith, now I got it. You so don´t have a clue, you have to be sure. Or it all falls apart."

He smirked. His own hand slowly moved to his side.

"So what has Caleb promised you sweety, hm?" He turned to Andy. "Him and me, we´re old friends, you know?"

Las Vegas . . .

It wasn´t the direction they had expected, but indeed a dog attacked. The pack sat still, when something suddenly pulled Sumiko to the ground. The dog had used the distraction to sneak up on her. And the second it was upon her, the pack attacked Sandra. Spreading, sourrounding her in perfect coordination . . .

Tag: Leigh, Sirak
  11. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Vashti Schick
    House in Nevada

Vashti wasn't sure how she was supposed to feel after hearing Karl's answer to the questions she had asked. Everything he had said contradicted what she had been taught her entire life yet it agreed at times as well.

Karl was there at the beginning of time as a part of God. If he was an angel like he claimed then she could maybe understand this. God had three entities that He told them about, maybe the angels were a fourth. But a fallen angel that chose to be separate from God? One other than the Devil? And they weren't cast to the earth by the war with Satan. Why would they choose that fate? Why would one give up such a glorious gift?

Then again, people have always said that angels were among humans, helping them. Vashti had always thought that this was the way people could justify and explain the happenings that didn't add up or make sense. Maybe it was the three. This was settling in nicely in the young girls mind. This explanation gave an almost magical feeling to the stories.

It was the time travel, strange ant looking human, and the confused God that didn't sit well. Time travel was impossible, she had never seen this ant thing and God...He hadn't answered many of her prayers during this terrible time. Was he right? Were they all right when they said God couldn't help her and God couldn't hear her?

So many thoughts and so much confusion. It was hard to get her mind to stop racing so she could pay attention to the man. But the crusade brought her back.

Was her entire life in preparation for this mission to help God? Would she get to see the one she had followed so diligently? What would He look like? Would he know her? Would Empire look like heaven? This idea and these questions made her want to go, made her want to start the trip now. 200 miles away would be the furthest she had ever been from her home. Her mother had been right, working at the diner was her ticket out.

"When do we leave?"

She was ready. Of course she wouldn't mind knowing more about what she was walking into but if this was God's plan, whether He was confused or not what he created her for it, then she was ready.

Tag: Lord T, Xany
  12. spycoder9 Force Ghost

star 4
    Desert, The Future

He laughed. How. Dare. He. She almost pulled the trigger of the gun right then and there. Blow that ugly grin right off his face. Somehow she found the self control to not do it. Or maybe it was just the initial fear of actually pulling the trigger that stopped her. This man had an air of aggregation around him, especially when he crossed his arms. That, coupled with the smug look on his face, almost pushed her over the edge. She was tired of all of these strange people who she knew nothing about. She wanted to see Vincent and Sumiko again. She wanted to be back on that plane, before she had been shot. Before it had crashed in the future.

"Oh, you two are funny. Such arrogant folks. You honey, you are so amazing. You wanna shot me? An attractive girl follows the probably final serial killer on earth, who is actually psecialized in young beautiful girls, and now she wants to shot me? For what do I need a gun? I just run the other way, when he rapes you."

Andy wasn?t exactly sure of anything now. This man sure did know a lot, and she didn?t know if she could trust the Priest. Serial killer? That was the kind of people she had avoided with a passion when she had been back home. She would always hear news stories of gullible women who had been lured into a trap, were tortured for hours, and then were murdered. Was she going to become another one of those girls? Was she even safe? Who could she trust?

"And you Priest? Despite someone as purely evil as you calling my Dad the devil is terribly funny, I want to thank you." He stepped closer to Jackson. "I never understood why you men of God are so sure about your faith, now I got it. You so don´t have a clue, you have to be sure. Or it all falls apart."

She had no clue about what the two of them were talking about. They had some kind of vague past.

"So what has Caleb promised you sweety, hm?" "Him and me, we´re old friends, you know?"

Andy watched his hand.

?The sky marshal on my plane. I guess you know something about that. He became Caleb. If I kill Karl, it would release him. And we could be together.? She wiped some sweat from her brow. "How do you know so much about me?"

TAG: Fin, TSG
  13. TheSithGirly Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Jackson Clay
    Desert

He stared at the young man and didn´t say a word. Obviously they would know about his past. his greatest weaknesses and sins. For demons or devils or whatever they were, this had to be so obvious. Didn´t the bible say they could see into your heart and spot the darkest places?

They kept on talking of Caleb, the hivemind, he assumed. And the Sky Marshall, who Andy ´- that seemed to be the girls name - wanted to save.

This all was so terrible irrelevant. Only one question was important now. Was the man of use of was he a danger to his god-given mission?

"She talks like this all the time. Speaking of a man called caleb and a boyfriend. Have you done that to her? Or your father?"

The wooden grip of the knife felt good in his hand. It felt disturbingly right. One slash and the mans throat was severed. but as the father had given up his life so easily, he doubted the sun was ready to do the same.

"He was killed by a girl like her, you know? Young, beautiful and faithful. Well this one isn´t exactly filled with Gods light, but I trust her to be able to seperate good from evil."

Tag: Fin, Spy
  14. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    ooc: Input by Fin

Sarah Brandt
    Las Vegas

The dogs had waited for the right moment nad used the first distraction to attack. Their strategies were almost human in nature and the realisation firghtened Sarah, as she pushed the lever of her SMG to burst and fired into the first of the dogs. She simply hoped that would make the others flee.

Too bad she had never shot this gun before. And yet she hit the thing and saw it roll together. As if she had never made anything else. What the hell? The numbness of her fingers, the headache . . . suddenly it was as if she remembered being ill, also she wasn´t all of the time. She stumbled back, giving a second burst, the gun pressed against her cheek and pushed against her shoulder, firing mid-breath and with both eyes open. It hit the second dog and took him out. "Go, go. Into a house." She hissed and only then she realised the real tactic of the feral beasts. The sound of a biting, fighting dog from behind. she turned, now exposing her own back to the dogs and the thing was already all over Sumiko. Aiming, she realized the bullets would probably go right through it and into Sumiko. turning back she fired a blind burst to keep the dogs at bay and leaped over to Sumiko to kick the thing of her . . .

Tag: Fin, Leigh
  15. LordTroepfchen Force Ghost

star 4
    GM question:

Is anybody interested in a short, but intense game that serves as a prequel to SotS? The Sins of Days Long Past, it is called. If so voice it here or PM me, if you want. Thank you.
  16. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    Vegas, Nevada

The night air became filled with the sound of barks and snarls of the feral dogs as they began their advance. Sarah raised the gun that she had been carrying on her back and Sumiko flinched at the deafening noise it made when she fired off a bullet.

"Go, go. Into a house."

Sarah hissed at her. Sumiko turned to run but was caught off guard and off balance as a dog ploughed into her, its sickly appearance deceptive as its size and mass was enough to knock Sumiko off balance, both human and dog landed in a tangled heap on the road. Her eyes were wide with panic as she tried to scramble back up to feet but Sumiko?s reflexes were still sluggish and the dog was too quick, knocking her back to the ground. She landed on her back and the dog was already over her, its claws digging into her as it snarled and snapped, pinning her down, its weight on her chest. Its head was close enough to he that she could see the feverish look in its eyes and smell its rancid breath as it lunged for her neck, mouth opened and teeth bared. Her heart was hammering in her ears as she instinctively brought her arms up to protect her neck and face, her adrenaline kicking into overdrive. Sumiko cried out as the dogs teeth clamped around her left forearm, she felt its teeth breaking the skin beneath the fabric of her shirt. More gun shots echoed through the air as Sarah tried to disperse the attack horde. The sound of the gunshot was enough to make the dog release her arm and Sumiko felt the warmth of blood on her skin as she fought to get the dog off her. Suddenly, the weight of the dog disappeared, the animal whimpering in pain as it tumbled off her and backed off. Sarah stood over her; she had saved her yet again. Gritting her teeth through a mixture of pain and fatigue, she forced herself back up to her feet, bracing her arm across her front; her breath coming in short sharp gasps. Fear flashed up her spine as the pack of dogs were now behind the two women

?Sarah look out!?

She screamed.

17. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    Desert, Nevada

?Release him?? The young man laughed out. ? How the hell can Caleb release him? How can a virus release someone? Have you always relied on your pretty face and never given any attention in school? It is an illness. It infects bodies and starts changing cells into what it was preprogrammed to do. In this case it gives them a new personality, but this guy, Caleb . . . he has no control over the virus. No more than you have over the cell growth of your hair.? Shaking his head he turned to the priest again.
    ?That is your back up in your helpless attempt to save God?? He shook his head.
    ?Man you need me. And yes, my daddy wanted to kill you. He actually otld me how to. And damned, I bet there aren´t many around to have THAT kinda knowledge. But you know what? I am very much like my father. I, like him, do not care about orders. I got my own plans, old man. And part of it is killing the man you are after. Sharon´s boss. The big bad. The guy she is probably after, too!?
    He folded his arms and stepped back. ?So shall I give you a ride? Because theya got a car and you two not, meaning you will only catch up once they settle down and that might some time. But I got a nice car and that is something hard to find these days, believe me.?

The House

Sharon nodded. She had a strange aura of absence while Karl talked. Almost as if it came as kind of a shock or overdose of information. Then she took her things and nodded to Vashtii.

?In the morning we should go. Maybe he has given up on himself, but I haven´t. If this is part of his plan, okay. But not just like this.? She sighed and lay down. An hour later they all were asleep after this long, long day. They did not stay asleep though.
    Vashtii´s eyes snapped open and what she felt was a presence, another person except her companions here. And then she saw it right above herself. The eyes were piercing her flesh.
    [image=http://193.105.21.101/image/18639/thumb3_creepy_girl_crawling.jpg]

Tag: swbeauty, LordT (I take over Sharon from now on)

Las Vegas

The dogs did indeed scatter and then leap back as the shots fired. But they stayed calm, focused. Their behavior was almost human and if though it was the one of high trained humans who kept their nerves under fire, executed their plan and then . . . came for the kill.

The dog had probably climbed to the remains of the wall earlier or maybe it had waited their all along. Now it leaped down fr4om above, it´s teeth closing around Sumiko´s throat. The pain, the blood and then the inability to breath . . .

And before Sandra could do anything, the dozen dogs from in front of here closed in for the kill.

Sumiko heard their barking sounds, as she felt the world around her fade.

It was cold.The air smelled metallic and her bode felt sore and exhausted. Needles were in both arms, a machine attached to her chest and head. Then there was a voice and it spoke in perfect Japanese. ?Get the Doctor! Get the Doctor!? She felt a hand on her shoulder. ?Don´t worry, Sumiko. You are in Toyko. You are save.?

Then someone else reported into a phone: ?One woke up.? The words were English and something malicious was in the tone of the voice.

Tag: Leigh, Sirak
    />
  18. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    Vegas / Hospital

Sumiko had been focusing too much on the threat of the dogs that had regrouped behind them, and it proved to be a dangerous and costly mistake. It all happened so fast. One minute she was upright, the next, She was back on the ground again, in the jaws of one of the dogs. The animal had bided its time, and took down its victim, almost human like in its tactics. The pain was excruciating, the dogs jaw clamping around her neck. Her body spasmed, her eyes were wide, frozen in terror. She couldn't scream, she couldn't breathe, the only thing that came from her mouth was blood. She was helpless. Blood, so much blood. For the dog it must have taken mere moments but to Sumiko it felt like an eternity of slow agony. Pain gave way to numbness, she felt herself dying. The sound of the pack of dogs in a frenzy were the last things she heard before the world around her faded...

White ceilings

White walls

White lights

Cold

Why is it so cold?

Sumiko's dark brown eyes slowly blinked open, only to instinctively squeeze back shut for a moment as the lights from above assaulted them. A cloying medicinal smell found her nose, she could almost taste it in the back of her throat. She was no longer in the desert, nor flight 2440. She was lying on a bed. A hospital bed? She tried to move, She let out a pained gasp, a beeping alarm sound came through distorted and echoing in her ears, followed swiftly by the sounds of movement and voices. Japanese voices.

"Get the doctor! Get the doctor!"

Everything was sore and she felt weak and exhausted. A groan escaped her mouth, muffled by the breathing apparatus that had been placed over her nose and mouth. In her clouded mind she thought she could feel the presence of foreign objects on her body. Casting a groggy eye down her body, she managed to make out wires and circular sensor pads on her chest protruding out from beneath the hospital gown she was now clad in. She curled her fingers and tensed her arm, feeling a needle twitch under her skin. The other arm was the same. Above her a blurry form appeared. Clad in white sterile scrubs and a mask her gender was only given away by the sound of her voice

?Don?t worry, Sumiko. You are in Tokyo. You are safe.?

She felt her rest a hand on her shoulder and she tensed, her body trembling, a mix of cold and fear. The last time someone had told her she was safe it wasn't true. She was in Tokyo? She let out a shuddering breath, trying to piece together events from different places...different times...yes...she had collapsed on the flight. The face of a young man with dark hair and eyes surfaced in her thoughts...he had caught her, smiled at her, stroked her hair as she slipped into oblivion...

Tony...Had it really been Tony?

Then she had woken up in that god forsaken desert again. Helped by a woman called Sarah. A woman with golden hair who had told her that she was in the future, and that she would have to save the world...before a rabid dog in a long abandoned city attacked them and tore at her throat. She had felt herself slipping away, felt herself dying amongst the ruins of Las Vegas. But now she was back in the present. Was it the present? It was hard to be certain...it made her head hurt even more than it already did...

"T-Tokyo...no, no...can't be..."

She said groggily, still in the grips of her waking stupor.

"Sarah...the dogs...they..."

She struggled to find the words. The doctors would probably think she was crazy. She managed to muster enough energy to turn her head to the side. All she could see were blurred shapes. from an unseen corner of the room, she thought she could hear a voice. It stood out because the words were English, and the tone different. Blunt, serious, cold

"One woke up"

TAG: Fins, Sirak?/>
  19. spycoder9 Force Ghost

star 4
    Desert

?Release him? How the hell can Caleb release him? How can a virus release someone? Have you always relied on your pretty face and never given any attention in school? It is an illness. It infects bodies and starts changing cells into what it was preprogrammed to do. In this case it gives them a new personality, but the guy, Caleb. . . He has no control over the virus. No more than you have over the cell growth of your hair.?

Overwhelming anguish hit her as reality came slowly to Andrea. His words processed bit by bit in her mind. The hopes that Vincent would return to her, could return to her, was the coal that fueled her fire. Andy tried to grapple with the facts, and yet memories flashed back. The man continued to speak, but Andy couldn?t exactly hear him. She was back on Flight 2440. Her shoulder was ripped to pieces, a British sky marshal and a Japanese girl her only hope of survival.

?No. . .he can be saved. . .he has to. . .?

But even she sounded unsure. What was her place in the world without Vincent? She was just another one of those stupid American girls who squandered her father?s money and leeched off the one she loved. The realization hit her hard. Would her mother be proud of her? Would her grandmother? Would her father?

Andy?s knees buckled under the hopelessness. She caught herself on the sand, but then decided to fall. She couldn?t help but see his face, hear his laugh. Innocent flirting between two young people. Her eyes burned in frustration. Never had she been at such a loss. A gaping hole rested where her heart had been. She stopped crying and gasped for breathe. The Priest most likely thought she was just another girl, but he was a serial killer, so she felt like he didn?t have any room to talk. She wiped her tears and stood up. She put one hand to head after a brief dizzy spell. She needed to keep her emotions under check. She needed to calm down. With her shaky hands, she swiped everything off of her face. Then she turned to John and put her backpack on correctly.

?S-so you can take us to this Weber man?? Andy breathed in one more time, finding some stability in her voice. ?Then let?s get this over and done with. And maybe along the way you can explain to me who you are and who this Weber man is. I?d like to know about him before I kill him.?

20. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    Sarah Brandt
    Las Vegas Ruins

"Nooo!" she yelled as she saw the blood spitting from the japanese and her finger switched the gun to rapid fire. turning she pulled the trigger and began to wave the gun into the pack of dogs approaching. She sidestepped and tried to give the one who attacked Sumiko a heavy kick. but it were too many. She realized that if she wanted to survive, she had to run or she would be overrun by the pack. Her hands felt the bursts die down and a click with no impact on her ankles replaced the former vibrations of the shooting gun. she dropped it immediately nad drew out the handgun. Her eyes tried to leave the dogs and look for an exit. For any escape.

Sumiko was dead. But she remembered . . . remembered what Tony had taught her. Death meant nothing here.

Tag: Fin
  21. TheSithGirly Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    ooc: sorry this took so long. Had been a rough start into 2012.

Jackson Clay
    Desert, Nevada

Thou take those firstborn and have them see my light.

Jackson realized this was another distraction. nothing but an attempt by the adversary to slow him down on his path towards his destiny. The girl was already lost. accepting lies and losses and asking for more of the young mans poisoned words. every word he would reveal would also be a lie, Jackson knew. He knew the only truth now was granted through God and God as silent. He had mnade his will known. no further ansers were needed. Only his wishes had to be fulfilled.

"The car works?" He only asked, his hand never leaving the grip of his knife. Andy had accepted the boy and his past and yet he believed she did not understand her role in this. Jackson did now. When this god-forsaken place was an altar, she would have to be the lamb.

Tag: Spy, Fin
  22. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    Desert

The young man, John, grinned and stepped back, before finally turning.

?Yes, I do have a working car. And yes, I got a pretty good idea who he is? But why would I tell you? Information is not for free and hell, this one is pretty much the exclusive of exclusives. So be a good pawn and leave the grande scheme to us Andy. Jackson. Be my guests.? The way he mixed topics now betrayed he had probably been untrained in communication with others for quite some time now. But he had a strange confidence. Turning he began to make his way back to the position where he had come from. He did not turn or make sure they followed him, he simply walked.
    As they came closer they indeed came closer to a car that looked as if it still worked. Hell, it looked like it was brand new.

[image=http://www.zombieapocalypseblog.com/wp-content/uploads/mercedes-benz_g-wagon-lapv_f34_ns_70710_717.jpg]

?Nobody builds cars like the Germans do, right? Look at her, what a beauty, even after all those years.?

Tag: Spy,TSG

Tokyo, Hospital

?Be calm, a doctor is on the way to see you. You are save!? the nurse kept on repeating that, when the man in the background stood up. He was still on the phone, but now turning away from them and he was harder to understand. It was cold, compared to the unbearable heat of the desert. It was bright, but now it was artificial light. It hurt her eyes, anyway. ?I´ll be here, hurry.? The man with the phone said and looked at Sumiko. Their eyes only met briefly, before he turned and left the room.

[image=http://s49.radikal.ru/i124/0903/ca/939cb78c49e3.jpghttp://s49.radikal.ru/i124/0903/ca/939cb78c49e3.jpg]

The second he was out an elderly Japanese doctor came in. ?Hello Sumiko, I am Doctor Nakamura. You are save here. You are in the Jabe-hospital in Tokyo. You and some passengers from your flight have been ill, but now you are awake and that is a good sign. Tell me, do you experience any headache or dizziness?? Actually she didn´t. She just felt, as if she had switched realities.

Tag: Leigh

Las Vegas, Ruins

The dogs howled, some died by the bullets, others were bleeding and tryng to retreat from the shooting German girl. The one that had killed Sumiko was dead . . . killed Sumiko, the realization was unavoidable. The glassy eyes of the young Japanese stared into the sky, as her blood slowly spread on the floor. She was dead, her throat ripped out and her skin quickly growing pale.

And before Sandra could even step towards her, a shot hit the stone next to her and made it burst into debris. It had come from above. A sniper . . .

Tag: Sirak
  23. spycoder9 Force Ghost

star 4
    Desert

?Yes, I do have a working car. And yes, I got a pretty good idea who he is? But why would I tell you? Information is not for free and hell, this one is pretty much the exclusive of exclusives. So be a good pawn and leave the grande scheme to us Andy. Jackson. Be my guests.?

Nodding, Andy didn?t say anything.

First for everything. She thought, with little to no humor.

The man?s endless smiling was beginning to irk her, but by the way he just knew that she and the Priest would follow and he wouldn?t need to even look bothered her the most. Well, the fact that he was right bothered her the most.

Andy walked behind him, following at a safe distance. The gun never left her hands.

Eventually, she saw the vehicle the man planned on using. Brand new. The only brand spanking new thing she had seen in this place. Confused, she didn?t say anything.

. . .I?m dying, sweetie. . .

She grimaced. Damn her father and his constant picking at her brain. He was dead, and she was alive. Not for long, but she was alive.

24. TheSithGirly Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Jackson Clay
    Desert

He looked after the man and wondered what his intentions really were. Was his father the enemy of this "Karl" person? Or was it something more sinister?

Most likely the second. But did it matter? Had he not been send by the Lord?

The girl already followed him, ignoring the revelations about Jackson so far. It did not matter. It all was just the path towards the confrontation that was unavoidable for all parties involved.

He slowly walked after the two and reached the brand-new looking jeep they had. A German car, of course. The father had preferred German cars back in the days . . .

As Father as Son.

Silent, with his hand on his knife he opened the backdoor and took his seat. It served his purpose and therefore was a blessing, even if it was disguised as a threat by the young man.

25. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    Sarah Brandt
    Las Vegas, Ruins

She dived into hiding and her hands, trained by an unknown power to perform things hse never had learned to, automatically replaced the empty mag with a loaded one.

The dogs had ambushed her here and Sumiko was dead. Dead. It did not shock her that much. After all hadn´t she been dead when Sarah had found her in the desert? She had come back and Sarah expected her to do so once more. She hoped for it. And somehow she relied on it, because Tony would not have send her here to fail. There was a test and this was not it. but the tests was Sumikos and that probably made her . . . expandable.

The dogs had been smart. Too smart for animals. She expected them to regroup. The sniper pinned her down here. Sarah knew she needed to get a new plan. Her hands let the SMG go and checked her handgun. She should probably have given it to Sumiko. She hadn´t. Cursing she pushed it back into her holster and breathed in and than out again. Her SMG had a scope, too. But she did not know where the sniper was. So she could shoot back, but did not have anything to aim at. Which meant, she needed to change place, probably find somewhere, where the sniper did not expect him to.

And she needed to do this wthout being seen, right?

"Verdammt." She hissed and then made a sudden move, jumping to the next cover and the next,. Slowly, in circles and an unpredictable pattern she changed covers, getting closer to the building the shots were coming from. Getting closer and closer, making it harder and harder to aim at her. Once she was in the SMG was absolutely in the advantage.

Where did she know all of this from?

Tony. Somehow Tony had taught her all htese things.

Why did she not feel thirsty then? And why were her fingers so numb?

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.