main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Thriller The Sins of the Sons

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarkLordoftheFins, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Present

Jabe-Hospital

Dr. Nakamura exchanged looks with the nurse, who nodded. All of Sumiko´s life signs were stable and okay. ?Be careful on your legs, you haven´t walked a while. And don´t say anything that might upset her. But yes, maybe it is good, if she sees a familiar face.?

The Doctor had hurried out of the room and left Andy with the nurses. The room next door the nurses kept Andy down and chattered in Japanese. Finally one appeared who seemed to speak at least a bit English. ?You save now. Okay. Everything is okay.?She smiled at her. 2you are in Tokyo inside the Hospital Jabé? Her accent was terrible, but she could at least speak. ?Friends of you here too!?

Tag: Leigh, Spy

Future

The House

John held his gun at Karl´s face for another long moment, then he slowly lowered it.
    ?I know what you are and why you are here.? John sighed and looked around. As he was sure they were alone he began to circle Karl. ?And there are quite a few things you do not know about my father. Karl. Or do you prefer another name? Lucifer maybe? That was you right? The guy who rebelled heaven? Not quite as the good book tells the tale, but anyway . . . the idea is the same, I guess.? He stopped with the door in his back.

Tag: LordT

At the car

?It took quite some time, but finally I figured it out, you know? What I wanted, what I really wanted. I got it. In the end and now I want to take it away from myself? This other me up there nobody dares to kill wants to take it all away? Can´t let him do that.? The Man smiled. ?And as we want the same and it is in Empire . . . you need to go their for both our sake.?

The Man stood up from the car and stepped in front of Jackson.
    ?You can leave the knife where it is. I am not real. Just a memory imprinted in your mind while 200.000 volts fried your brain . . . like a kck-start to your soul. Remember? I guess nothing you forget too fast.?

Tag: TheSithGirly

Ruins of Vegas

?Tony.? Under the hazmat suit he only shook his head.
    Stuart waved Sarah to follow him. ?Caleb. You do not remember him? I think you met. In your dreams. A virus implanting memories. A collective conscience, inhabiting anybody who gets infected. Bad guy, I can tell you. He spreads and what he can´t spread to . . . he . . . it simply destroys. I keep this part of town clear of him. Shooting any intruder I find. When I did not recognize you, I assumed you were one of him.? He seemed to sigh under the mirror glass of the Hazmat suit. ?When did you last see me? I mean how much time did pass since then? Because since I saw you . . . it´s been quite some time. I gave up you´ll ever show up.?

He lead her to another stairway down. ?We must get your friend fast. These dogs, they are strange.?

Tag: SirakRomar

2. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    GM Note:

Yeah, I begin with those again. I know, I know. never been good at this promise thing. Anyway, we got news and those make it necessary for me to break my silence.#

THE MOVE is coming. And much like THE CHANGE it cannot be stopped and will result in a big vanishing. Of these boards. Until they are resurrected in their new form. We got temp boards in the meantime. Whatever those are, we will have to see how good they are usable for RPing. Anyway, I don´t plan to let this game vanish for two weeks. The contrary. I plan to do a special. A rare opportunity to use combined posts to tell us a bit about your character. The mothers of a few combined posts to give every character who desires it a short prequel in form of one single scene. Just one scene. The condition is, I generate enough interest with that idea.

Interested? Write me a PM. Not so much? Then ignore all of the above and have a nice three weeks break.

Oh and just in case I decided to do a SotS Facebook group. Yeah, we are that kinda RPing group now, how modern isn´t it? I´ll use it in the future, I guess. for now it is mainly there to make sure I can reach interested players should anything go wrong and the boards vanish.

-Fin-

3. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    Andrea "Andy" Rebecca Baker
    Jabe Hospital, Tokyo

Animated Japanese women in white coats chattered in the background. Andy squinted her eyes, slowly adjusting to the overhead light. She kept seeing Karl, kept feeling the heat of the desert. The bastard had the guts to shoot her point blank in the head. Though, from what Andy could tell, she wasn?t dead. Not in the least bit. She raised her hand, staring over smooth skin. Andy could feel everything. She closed her eyes. Karl?s words repeating over and over again in her mind.

?You save now. Okay. Everything is okay.?

One of the women broke away from the pact and began to speak. A pleasant, maybe even a little excited, smile lit up her face. She had the natural features of a Japanese woman, and her speech was broken into bits. She could butcher the English language as her father would say, fairly well. But Andy had to commend her on making it so far in her language.

"You are in Tokyo inside the Hospital Jabé. Friends of you here too!?

Andy?s mind began to spin out of control. Had it all been a dream? How could she possibly be in a hospital in Tokyo. Unless something had happened to her while shopping. She hit her head, and was taken to the hospital. She made up a horrible dream with her father dying and a handsome prince and a sweet exchange student. . .and while the thought pleased her, Andy wanted it to be real. Vincent. . .and Sumiko. . .and the plane. . .Flight 2440. . .like something out of an epic thriller movie.

?You-you said friends? Who is it? Vincent? Vincent Doyle? Is he here?? Andy sat up quickly, a flash of dizziness paining her head. She fought it though. ?What about Sumiko? Sumiko. . .? Damn. Didn?t even know the girl's last name. Did she tell me?

Andy knew that they might not even be real. They could?ve been a complete figment of her imagination, compensating for some weird abandonment issues she felt in her past - psychiatrists bored her -, but there was no hurt in trying. She had felt love. . .lived it. . .it had been real.

She knew it had been.

TAG: Fin, Leigh

4. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Sumiko Nakamura
    Jabe Hospital

A grateful look crossed Sumiko?s face. ?Arigatou! Arigatou gozaimasu!? She said quietly as the doctor took her leave. Slowly she sat up further, Swinging her legs off the side of the bed, she gingerly lowered herself onto the floor. Bracing herself against the bed frame for a moment, her legs did feel a little shaky and stiff, so she took it slow. Entering Andrea?s room, she saw the group of nurses working at her bedside. Stepping up beside one of the nurses, her dark eyes fell on the Italian woman. It was a relief that she was awake, but seeing the woman lying there looking scared and disorientated renewed the feeling of guilt within her, and she really had to fight the urge to cry. She placed her hand gently on her forearm

?Andrea-san? Andrea its me, try and stay calm ok?

She said softly, but paused as she felt her voice starting to waver. No doubt the other woman would have a million questions, just like she did, but the most important thing right now was not to cause her any more distress. She had gone through the same thing not even an hour ago, and it wasn?t a pleasant experience.

?Yokatta? (Thank goodness!) Vincent-san will be so happy your awake, he?s been so worried about you!?

TAG: Spy, Fins

5. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Jabe Hospital

Before the foreign nurse spoke, another person entered the ?room?, if that was what it was to be called. And this person, to Andy?s surprise, she recognized. The pretty Japanese girl with dark eyes held a stare with Andy. Pity, along with doubt and frustration could be read in Sumiko?s eyes. Andy calmed her shaky self as Sumiko spoke.

?Andrea-san? Andrea its me, try and stay calm ok? When she spoke, it all came crashing down on her shoulders. Tears dotted her brilliant blue eyes as her lips turned to a smile. Over all the pain, all the confusion, all the bright lights, she felt unbelievably happy. To think that she wasn?t alone, and that at least Sumiko knew her name. It all meant that she wasn?t crazy. She had know she wasn?t.

?Yokatta? (Thank goodness!) Vincent-san will be so happy your awake, he?s been so worried about you!?

She burst into tears. Sobbing furiously, Andy made sure she was stable and sat up. She felt safe and protected.

?I?m so sorry, Sumiko. . .? She forced out. The smile was still wide on her face. ?If I would?ve known. . .I would?ve followed you and Karl. . .I didn?t mean. . .?Andy couldn?t continue. Instead, she wrapped her arms around the leaned over Sumiko?s neck and hugged her tightly.

She savored the silence.

The peace.

For once, she was finally calm.

TAG: Leigh, Fin

6. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Sarah Brandt
    The Ruins of Vegas

Tony wasn´t here anymore. Where was he then? She had expected Sumiko to know . . . to have a plan. To have the plan. It wasn´t her who had to save the world, it was Sumiko. Sumiko alone had that power. shaking her head Sarah admitted to herself what she had begun to understand for days now. Something had gone wrong. Something had terribly gone wrong. Tony´s plan had been to send them on a mission together, mabye join them. But somehow he had not made it and now Sumiko was dead and probably not coming back either. So she was left with a mission she had no idea what it was about. Finding the mouthless girl? What the hell was that about? She remembered they had actually found a mothless.

Caleb. Had she met Caleb? She indeed did? "I guess Caleb kept on coming, did he? I remember what he did to our people. I remember what he did to all of us. I think I know how he got into the the city. The dogs. Have you seen their coordination in their attack? I am afraid caleb might have found a way to infect animals. If he really exists. Man, if this is not all a dream. It is hard to say, you know? I mean it all is so real, but I . . . " She shook her head.

Stuart began to walk and she followed him, her SMG in both hands. Stuart ignored her theory for now and instead asked: "When did you last see me? I mean how much time did pass since then? Because since I saw you . . . it´s been quite some time. I gave up you´ll ever show up.? Sarah was confused. She had dreamt of stuart and the others since she was twleve. But when for the last time? "Actually my take on when I dream and when I am awake is a bit shaky. But we did see each other last week. We buried the others. Remember?"

He lead her to another stairway down. ?We must get your friend fast. These dogs, they are strange.?

She followed him down, covering every corner, just as Stuart had taught her.

"Do you think my friend will come back? I saw her resurrect once. but maybe that was the only time she could do the trick." Sarah approached Sumiko and she looked still very dead. Just as if a dog had ripped out her throat and killed her. She was dead. "I need her." She admitted to herself and her eyes wandered back to the body of the mouthless.

"What about them?" She added another question to the portfolio.

Tag: Fin

7. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Karl Weber
    The House

?And there are quite a few things you do not know about my father. Karl. Or do you prefer another name? Lucifer maybe? That was you right? The guy who rebelled heaven? Not quite as the good book tells the tale, but anyway . . . the idea is the same, I guess.? At the mentioning of Lucifer he had to laugh out. Humor had become sharper in his human form and it did not escape how ironic it was that Milton Prest had called him the devil.

"You little worthless fool, John. Did he sell you those cheap little tales as bed time story? About pacts and devils wearing greek and latin names, as if latin was around any longer than the blink of an eye? Satan? Evil? Did you know we invented good and evil to make you guys organize? To give you the chance to create laws? Dualism. that was only 7500 years ago. It is a bestseller, but I thought it got out of fashion when your philosophers figured out morality was a scapegoat!" He laughed again. "Your father was the closest thing to the devil there was, because him and the devil share the one pathetic trait only humans usually possess. An Ego. And a pretty hungry one, if I might say. John, we´re old. We saw the universe come into existence. Your daddy might have simplified himself to meet the needs of this existence. There is no devil. but if there ever was one it was your father, because he bought too much of his own press." Karl shook his head. "And how did you think I enslaved him? Or did he leave out his 20.000 year of service to me? I enslaved him. Yes. To protect humanity from his silly little ambitions. He wanted to spoil the whole damned thing and it was me keeping him from it!" Karl allowed his hands to lower again.

"He prepared you. He manipulated you. But tell me, he did not tell you anything. Because he did not know. His simplification had a terrible price and he was endlessly and eternally frustrated he had to pay it. He was nothing. And he knew it." Karl looked at his gun. "But you John can make a difference. Coincidence and the folly of your father made that possible. And you know that. Why are you alive and he is dead? Did he wanted to die? Or did you let him die." Karl stepped closer to the young man. "John, did you watch?"

8. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Jackson Clay
    At the car, desert

His hand stayed at his knife. 20.000 volts? More like a hundred thousands. Millions of suns exploding in a painful cacophony of burning nerves. No he had not forgotten. Looking at the cup of tea he wondered if it could be that all of this was really any illusion? Subconsciounsess was just another word for God, he knew. Because god was in everything and everyone and Jackson Clay would not, would never allow a spectre, a haunt and demon like this to keep him from his mission.

"Than this won´t hurt." He sighed and the knife came out, slashing at the opponents throat in one fluid movement.

There is no mercy for the wicked. No mercy for the forsaken and cursed. For God is mercy and if you have abandoned him, you have abandoned mercy itself.

9. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    Jabe Hospital

?I?m so sorry, Sumiko. . .If I would?ve known?I would?ve followed you and Karl, I didn?t mean?

Andrea struggled to find words, overcome with Emotion she didn?t say anything more, instead, pulling Sumiko into a tight hug. Sumiko put her arms about the other woman?s back, returning the gesture.

?You have nothing to be sorry for, none of this is your fault?

She said quietly to the older woman

?Does she think all this is Over? It?s not over??

Sumiko was glad that Andrea couldn?t see her expression at that moment, a look of uncertainty had formed on her face. Uncertainty about what the future held for them. The task given to her by Sarah surfaced in the forefront of her mind. Should she tell her? Would it even be fair to? To drag her back into the realms of the terrifying and unexplainable? Andrea had been through so much already during her ordeal in the desert, She needed to rest, to heal, to find some calm and quiet in this increasingly chaotic world. Vincent would make sure she was loved and protected, wouldn?t he? She squeezed her eyes shut and cursed inwardly. Forcing her thoughts to the back of her mind she opened her eyes once more and pulled apart from the hug. In her eyes there was genuine concern

?Are you ok??

Tag: Spy, Fins

10. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Present

Jabe-hospital

When she mentioned Vincent Doyle the nurse just looked at her colleagues. Obviously nobody had heard of him here. 2Maybe he was on the plane? Other doctor!? She explained but was already pushed aside by Sumiko who celebrated her tearful reunion with Andy.

The nurses smiled and the Doctor entered, checking Andy´s pulse while she talked. Doctor nakamura joined them now. ?As if they had not been lying in a coma for six days. I don´t know what to say. Both woke up the same time. It is a miracle.?

Yes it was.

The young orderly outside seemed to think the same as he stared at Andy. His eyes had this indescribably cold. Something radiated death about him.

Tag: Spy, Leigh

Future

The House

John stared at Karl and then shook his head. ?He told me you were a liar! The liar of all liars!? Shaking his head he closed his eyes. ?But yes, you were right. I ended his life. I did not intervene. But you know what? I believe he knew that all along. You were right about him and treachery. It was a natural fit. He knew I would not save him down there. But he wanted to die. He just went down there and allowed that little Christian whore to shot him.? Shaking his head John turned to Karl. ?Why? Did he know what was coming?? John turned fully to Karl. ?Or did he have a plan? You said you knew him? Sixty years human change you quite a bit, Karl. Quite a bit.? John stepped closer to him. ?Do you think he might have known what he was doing? Do you probably think . . .? John suddenly grinned a broad grin. ?He played you??
    Looking at Andy´s dead body on the floor he laughed out. ?There is a way back, is there?? He hissed at Karl. ?Not for father, but there is for me, right??

The Car

And the man stared at Jackson wis widening eyes, while the blood poured from the opened throat. His hand moved to the wound, his mouth opened wide, but the scream did not come out, as he collapsed next to the car. Before Jackson Clay´s eyes the man died. Just like any other man would have died.

Tag: TSG

11. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Sarah Brandt
    Ruins of Vegas

ooc: Combined with Fin, totally

"Them?" Stuart looked up to the mouthless body. "They show up from time to time. Rule of thumb? If you are not Caleb, you are one of them. They are harmless. At least none of them has ever done anything to me. Talking to them is a bit one-sided obviously. Actually the are pretty shy." Stuart looked down to Sumiko. Then he shook his head. "I don´t know Sarah. I really don´t know. Her wound is still there. Maybe she will not come back. Maybe she could do that just once. Or it was the place you were. Some places can do strange things to you nowadays." Stuart turned to Sarah. "Well, nowadays means not much. Things have been that way for a very long time. Let us bring your friend to the saferoom."

Sarah looked at Stuart. "So you retreated there? To the saferoom?"

The hazmat helmet betrayed no emotions, but Stuart´s whole body seemed to radiate sadness. "Yes." He answered and took Sumiko´s shoulders. "I got energy there and a cooling room in which her body will not . . . detoriate any further." Sarah looked around. Ruins. Dogs. Las Vegas was gone. She only knew the city from CSI. She had never been here outside her dreams. But even in her dreams it had looked so much better.

"What happened, Stuart? What happened to you?" She finally asked and did not get Sumiko´s feet.

Stuart let go of her shoulders and turned to the young German woman. "I waited for you. For anybody, but I hoped it would be you."

She nodded. Obviously. Stuart had back then told her, he would never allow this to happen, but in the end he had floated through time like this barren, forsaken world.

"I am sorry it took me so long." She only said truthfully. The sacrifice he had made had been incredible. Shaking her head she looked down to Sumiko and sighed. "She won´t come back." She realized it. There were rules. She did not know which. but resurrection seemed not to work in Vegas. Maybe the city had just run out of luck. Vegas of all cities had run out of luck.

?What shall I do now, Stuart? What?? Sarah looked up and she knew he would have no answer. So she just nodded towards the street. ?Forget it, please lead the way. Lead the way.? And with a sigh she followed him, her hands on her gun.

Stuart nodded and then led the way. They were silent, marching like they had done in the dreams of her. Sarah knew something had been special about Stuart. She just had not dreamt that her dreams would come true. Dreams of lost dreamers.

?You might be right. About the dogs.? Stuart said at some point and simply nodded. Sarah looked up and said nothing. Instead she checked again if they were truly alone. A dog could easily follow them without her realizing. Maybe he had already followed Stuart before? If so why had caleb not yet moved against him?

Quite simple. Was it?

He had waited for her to show up.

Her look became more intense, as she realized her nightmares came true, too.

12. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Jabe Hospital

Andy listened to Sumiko, her mind in some other worldly bliss. She had seen so many things in the past twenty four hours.

She couldn?t stop the flow of tears from her face. Sumiko finally asked her if she was okay.

?I-I. . .yeah, I am, actually. I mean. . .I?m shaky. My legs feel like jelly, and my mind is going through loops, but I?m fine.? And she was.

?As if they had not been lying in a coma for six days. I don´t know what to say. Both woke up the same time. It is a miracle.?

Andy?s snapped to look at the doctor who had entered the room. Her eyes, having caught exactly what was said, made her realize that she had no idea what was going on.

?Doctor.? Andy stood up from the table, ignoring all of them. She placed her hand on Sumiko?s arm, stabling herself. ?I?m okay, I?m okay.? Andy stumbled towards the doctor, placing both of her hands on the woman?s shoulders. ?There was a man. Sitting beside me on that plane. I heard one of you mention the plane, so it has to be true.?

Andy made the doctor look into her eyes.

?Vincent Doyle.? She went back in her mind, trying to recover the details. ?He?s a sky marshal. He was onboard Flight 2440, and I sat right beside him. I have to see him.?

13. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Ruins of Vegas

Stuart lead the way and it was obvious he would have found it blind and deaf, knowing every stone on the way. They did not speak a lot, but Stuart turned around again and again to make sure Sarah kept up. Or to look at her. Then, as they approached the old ruins of the Villa he had resided in all those years, he finally broke the silence.

"Sarah, we need to make things right. This is hell. A version of purgatory to all those who survived. Sarah." He turned and the mirrored glass of the hazmat suit did not allow to see his face. "You travelled through space and time and projected yourself here with the power of your dreams. What could be impossible, if you can do that?"

shaking his head as if he felt he had overstepped an invisible line he turned around rather quick again and kept his mouth shut until they were inside the remains of the villa and finally reached heavy iron door leading to the save room.

[image=http://images01.olx.at/ui/6/12/30/1278684802_104311230_1-Fotografii-de--Panikszoba-Panic-room-1278684802.png]

It was small, but rather comfortable. Old tunes came from the phonogram.
    Stuart locked the door and began to get rid of his hazmat suit. Before he removed the helmet, he sighed. "Don´t be scared, a lot of time has passed for me." He warned her and then pushed the helmet over his head. "And time hasn´t been kind to me, I am afraid."

[image=http://www.momlogic.com/images/beths-father-270.jpg]

Tag: Sirak

Jabe hospital

The Doctor looked at her for a long moment, then he turned towards the female Doctor and rambled something to her. Sumiko would understand lcearly that he explained in Japanese that she was clearly confused.

"I am sorry, he was not brought to the hospital." The Doctor explained with a heavy accent. "Please go to bed now again. We need to check your condition." Looking at Sumiko and then back to the bed next door, it was obvious, that she had overstepped her authority by allowing Sumiko to come over here. "Go to bed please. Now." The Doctor said with a barely recognizable nod to the nurses. "Maybe we can bring you a phone later and call someone. Maybe your Mr. Doyle."

With a sigh he gently pushed her back towards the bed.

Tag: spy, leigh

ooc: Wild update weekend has begun.

14. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Jabe Hospital

Infuriated as she was at the doctor?s almost condescending tone, Andy decided to give in and make her way back to her bed. She wasn?t going to back down to this woman though. Nothing could hold her back from seeing him. He was not a figment of imagination, as her imagination was slim to none, even as a child. Vincent Doyle was a real man, and this shoddy doctor couldn?t deny it for long.

?Listen to me, doctor. . .? She looked over her nametag. ?. . .Nakamura. If you think for a second that I?m going to sit in here for a week, letting all of you run tests on me for no reason at all, then you have another thing coming.? She sat down on the bed, running her fingers over the cheap white covers. ?Have you ever loved someone?? She finally asked.

?The world is falling to pieces around all of us. I mean, I just traveled to the future. . .The world could end within several minutes. . .none of us know.? She crumbled the sheets in her hands. ?I might only have a few hours left to tell this man that I love him. To see him one last time.? She stared at Sumiko, the tears glittering in her eyes. ?He promised me coffee. A date for coffee.?

?Have you ever loved anyone? You have to understand.?

She used the sheet to wipe some tears from her eyes.

?I have to see him.?

15. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    Jabe Hospital

I-I. . .yeah, I am, actually. I mean. . .I?m shaky. My legs feel like jelly, and my mind is going through loops, but I?m fine.?

A small relieved smile formed on Sumiko?s mouth, but it was short lived as she overheard what the doctor said next. They had been unconscious for six days? It appeared to hit home with Andrea too as she suddenly snapped her head to the side to look at the doctor. Sumiko?s eyes widened in surprise as the other woman pushed herself up and off her bed. She went to protest but Andrea insisted she was alright, bracing herself as she placed a hand on Sumiko?s arm

?There was a man. Sitting beside me on that plane. I heard one of you mention the plane, so it has to be true?Vincent Doyle?He?s a sky marshal. He was onboard Flight 2440, and I sat right beside him. I have to see him.?

Despite her weak legs Andrea stumbled over to the doctor looked her in the face. Sumiko had not seen this look in Andreas eyes before and she was worried. The doctor held her gaze for a long moment before turning to a colleague and speaking in Japanese. Sumiko frowned as she listened to what they were saying.

"I am sorry, he was not brought to the hospital?Please go to bed now again. We need to check your condition."

The hospital knew nothing about Vincent? If Vincent really cared about Andrea, nothing would keep him away from the hospital, would it? She imagined him pacing around the waiting area, questioning staff, refusing to leave until he knew Andrea was alright. The fact that he was not here, and that he wasn?t known after the incident on the plane, It just seemed?strange. Where was he? The doctor shifted her gaze and looked at her

?Go to bed. Now?

A nurse laid her hands carefully about Sumiko?s shoulders and started to lead her out of Andreas room. Andreas voice was emotional but defiant as she confronted the doctor and Sumiko found herself holding her breath

?Listen to me, doctor. . .Nakamura. If you think for a second that I?m going to sit in here for a week, letting all of you run tests on me for no reason at all, then you have another thing coming??Have you ever loved someone??

?Andrea-san?please?

Sumiko pleaded for her to calm down, but it didn?t work.

?The world is falling to pieces around all of us. I mean, I just traveled to the future. . .The world could end within several minutes. . .none of us know?I might only have a few hours left to tell this man that I love him. To see him one last time?He promised me coffee. A date for coffee.?

Turning her head to look at the Italian woman once more, Sumiko saw fresh tears shining in her eyes. It pained her to see Andrea like this, but what could they do? It was then the nurse escorted her out of the room. She gave Andrea a look which mirrored the other woman?s frustrations ?We?ll talk later? she mouthed to her before she left the room. She let out a frustrated sigh and hung her head. Entering the room, she sat back down on the edge of her bed.

?Please, don?t be so hard on her, if you had known what we?ve been through??

TAG: Fins, Spy

16. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Jabe-hospital

Dr. Nakamura had stepped forth and she and the second Doctor exchanged glances, while Andrea talked. As Sumiko was brought out, the Doctors stepped closer to her bed. they looked as if they hadn´t even heard a thing about Vincent. Vincent was obviously of no interest to them. What was of interest, of great importance to the two concerned looking Asians was something different Andrea had said.

"What do you mean with future? You said you were in the . . . future?" Dr. Nakamura asked and gave the nurse a nod. The woman seemed to understand without a word and turned to leave immediately, hurrying out of the room.

Outside Sumiko was just about to be brought to her own bed."your parents are here. At least they visited you a while ago and I think thy wnated to wait, my dear." The nurse said. Then she nodded to the surrounding. Plastic walls were everywhere around these rooms, sealing them. This was obviously a quarantine station. then the nurse was suddenly pushed away by a man coming from nowhere. Sumiko had seen him before. The Asian man who had looked at her before now stared at her with eyes of cold steel. Something old was in this gaze and something angry. "What are you doing here? You are supposed to be . . . over there, still!" He hissed at her and his hand grabbed her arm so tight it felt as if it could break any second now.

[image=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yyDneAetfbg/TZs3clxco8I/AAAAAAAAAL4/iEze2cEoGYU/s1600/KEN+WATANABE.jpg]

Tag: Leigh, Spy

17. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Jabe Hospital

Andy watched as Sumiko was led from her room.

?No. . .no, no, no, you?re not taking her away from me too! Not again-? But Andy couldn?t continue. The nurse had already taken her away. Anger mixed with fear surrounded Andy as she watched the doctors closing in on her. They didn?t care at all about Vincent. He could go to hell for all they cared.

?Yes, the future. I was on Flight 2440, flying home to see my dad. I sat by Vincent, and we talked. There was a black cloud that surrounded the whole plane, and I remember hearing music. Then some insane stewardess shot me, and Vincent and Sumiko tried to save me. The plane crashed, and some guy named Karl Weber saved me, Sumiko, Vincent, and this Old guy. Then Karl takes Sumiko with him, and we try following them, but get lost. The Old guy shoots Vincent, and I just took off running.? Andy paused for a breathe between sentences.

?I woke up with this really old guy named Liam Abec sitting beside me. He told me that I was in the future, and that he needed me to do something.? After seeing how crazy all of it sounded, Andy left out any mention of Caleb. That would?ve taken it all too far. ?He wanted me to kill Karl. So he led me to this priest guy in the middle of nowhere. Um. . .the priest guy and some other man took me to this house, and inside was Karl. He promised me that if I gave into him, I would be able to see Vincent again. So I gave in.?

She blushed at her stupidity.

?And he shot me. In the head, I think.? Andy met the doctors? eyes, just imagining how mad she was. ?And I woke up in this hospital.?

She crossed her arms.

?Now, one of you is going to turn around and find Vincent Doyle. You will! I told you everything I know, and you don?t want to tell me anything? What the hell is going on, and when is someone going to go and find Vincent??

Andy found her stubbornness returning rapidly. She feared that the longer the doctors made her stay here, the longer it would be before she saw Vincent.

TAG: Fins, Leigh

18. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    Jabe Hospital

The nurse led her down the sterile white corridors of the unit. There was an uncomfortable silence between them as they made their way back to Sumiko?s room. Finally the nurse spoke.

"your parents are here. At least they visited you a while ago and I think thy wanted to wait, my dear."

Sumiko?s heart almost skipped a beat. Her parents? They were here? It had felt like an eternity since she had seen them. They had been standing at the barrier by departures at Narita airport as Sumiko fumbled nervously with her carry on bag. Her mother was smiling, but her daughter could see the emotion in her eyes as she hugged her tightly and didn?t seem to want to let her go. Her father stood quiet, calm, reciting last minute words of wisdom, but there was an underlying sense of concern for his youngest child as she waved at him before disappearing into departures. So much had happened, that her parents and what they must be feeling had become secondary to everything else. She started feeling quite ashamed and guilty at that.

She was about to ask the nurse a question but suddenly the woman was pushed away roughly and a man appeared in front of her, as if out of nowhere. It was the man from earlier, the man who had been observing her, the man with the cell phone. He stared at her, his gaze had something old about it, but it was also as hard as steel, intense, anger in those cold orbs. A jolt of fear went up Sumiko?s spine as she quickly tried to back away from him, but her back came into contact with the white plastic walls.

What are you doing here? You are supposed to be . . . over there, still!"

Sumiko was confused, and she gasped as he grabbed her by the arm. His grip was so tight it felt like he was going to break her arm just by squeezing it. That look on his face, he meant business.

?What? Who are you? L-let go, your hurting me!?

TAG: Fins, Spy?

19. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Jabe-hospital

Dr. Nakamura exchanged another glance with the other doctor and then nodded. "Certainly. I will ask someone to locate your friend immediately. do you have an address or phone number or anything that might help us with that?" The second Doctor turned away and spoke to the internal communication, that was integrated into the wall. He spoke in Japanese. In a way that language always sounded threatening. But he avoided eye contact with Andy.

The man dragged Sumiko away from her room and showed something of a passport to the Nurse. "I wasn´t here." He hissed to her and pushed Sumiko into a storage room nearby. He was not brutal, but his physical superiority was clear and he wanted it to be that way. He was a man used to push others around both mentally and physically. "Who I am? That is not important. Where you come from I am already dead. And so will I be soon here! And you and your family and everybody else! You were meant to change that! Anthony promised me you would make things right, so what are you doing here?" A sound came from the outside and the man´s head snapped to the door. Now something else showed in his face. Fear. Pure fear. but it was gone when he turned to Sumiko again. "Speak, goddammit! We´re running out of time!"

Tag: Leigh, spy

TSG seems to suffer from our usual [i][b]German´s are not welcome to TFN on weekends board-problems[/b][/i] so she asked me to post the post below. TSG, your update is attached to your post!

[u][i]Future[/i][/u]

[b]
    Jackson Clay[/b]
    [i]The Car[/i]

The man fought with breathing, as he broke down right next to Jackson, his eyes widened in terror. Jackson watched him die and he knew he had come here to receive his judgment. God was clearly working through him now and through him alone. The devil´s children would fall before his might, if he stayed true and pure to his path. Yet, every soul was worthy of redemption. Jackson knew that. Jackson knew that better than anyone.

He gently pulled his thumb into the stream of blood coming from the dying man´s throat and then touched his forehead. He used the thick fluid to paint a cross across the man´s face and smiled down on him.

"Dominus noster Jesus Christus te absolvat; et ego auctoritate ipsius te absolvo ab omni vinculo suspensionis et interdicti in quantum possum et tu indiges. Deinde, ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti." He lay his head to the side a bit and then sighed. Certainly not a man worthy of anybody´s merciful actions. But a man nevertheless. "Amen." He whispered and pulled the still living man´s eyes close.

Karl Weber. They had known each other, but never met since Jackson had found purpose. Obviously some things were hidden from the eye of evil. The purity and dedication of a faithful man´s soul among them. The devil had catched a bullet between his eyes earlier when Vashti had shown her true fiath. Now this poor shell of a human had fallen to the same fate. The question that remained was what to do with Andy and John, if they ever came down.

Jackson wiped sweat from his upper lip. Andy. Andy was a terrible temptation. The beast in him was chained and caged, but yet not under his full control. It would never be. Resisting temptation was part of this. He began to search the man´s pockets for any indication where Empire might be. He actually believed him.

All he found was a piece of paper. A rough map, showing several cities and the Rocky Mountains, as well as highways toward them. On the back someone had written down words with a perfect handwriting.

[i]"If a man does not abide in me, he is cast forth as a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire and burned."[/i]

Jackson would know John 15:6, of course. A long time ago someone had told him to be that fire, after all. Another shot was heard from above and it was impossible to say who died this time. The man before Jackson was dead now, leaning against the car. Just a man. a branch that had died and dried and now was in the fire.

[b]
    Tag: TSG[/b]

20. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Jabe Hospital

?I. . .I don?t know. He didn?t give me anything. I didn?t think we?d be separated like this.?

Andy noticed the other doctor wouldn?t look at her. Instead he focused on speaking into the little intercom, using the Japanese language angrily. Something she had said had piqued their interest.

?My father. . .Giovanni Baker. . .? She hesitated. Did she want to see him? After everything she had realized on this journey. How he had neglected her. How he hadn?t let her see her mother in her final seconds of life.

Andy then realized that, if she didn?t try to find her father, it would be the same scenario. She would never see him again. And he was the reason she had met Vincent. Had he never gotten sick. . .had he never wanted her to go home. . .she wouldn?t of met Vincent.

?Yeah, um, my father. Giovanni Baker. He lives in San Francisco, California.? Andy closed her eyes.

?If you could, would you call him too? Tell him that I?m okay, and that I love him??

TAG: Fins, Leigh

21. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Feb 13, 2003
    Jabe Hospital

Her eyes widened in shock as the man dragged her away from the room. She shot the nurse a desperate look and was about to shout out for help when the man quickly flashed some sort of I.D card at her, stopping the other woman in her tracks.

?I wasn?t here?

He hissed menacingly at her before throwing open a door and shoved Sumiko through it. She stumbled as she was pushed into what looked to be a storage cupboard. Whirling around she watched him close the door behind him.

"Who I am? That is not important. Where you come from I am already dead. And so will I be soon here! And you and your family and everybody else! You were meant to change that! Anthony promised me you would make things right, so what are you doing here?"

Sumiko felt her stomach flip as she took in the man?s threat. Suddenly a noise came muffled through the door and the man snapped his head around. For the briefest of moments he seemed scared, really scared but there was no indication on his face when he turned back round to face her.

?Speak, goddammit! We´re running out of time!"

She jumped a little as he snapped at her. Finally regaining enough composure to speak, Sumiko chanced a cautionary glance up and down the man. He was physically intimidating, and from his demeanour she could tell that he was used to pushing people around. Letting out a shaky breath she forced herself to look him in the face

?Anthony??Do you mean Tony?? If you do then you know about the desert? The future??.I ended up in the Nevada desert, I had travelled to the future, because of the change, I think. But I was attacked by strange dogs and felt myself dying there. But then I woke up here!?

Unconsciously her hands balled into fists, her frustration rising, her eyes narrowed as she thought about the task she had been given. She still had no idea how she was going to do this. Her only source of guidance was still in a coma, Tony had disappeared from existence seemingly. Now there was only this threatening man. She sighed heavily and looked up at him, her feelings reflected in her dark eyes

?Yes, I know About Tony?s promise, I know what?s at stake, and what he wants me to do, but I don?t know how! So if you want me to fulfil Tony?s task then I need answers! What do I do??

TAG: Fins

22. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Karl Weber
    The House

He sighed and looked aside. Slowly he pushed the gun into his belt and then turned his eyes to John. "Yes. Yes there is. So you really prefer to serve in heaven, do you?" Karl laughed out a bit. But only a small surpressed laughter with a hint of frustration. Maybe nobody had ever before heard anything like this from him.

"You know John, I am tired. Tired of all this. Being human is a terrible humbling experience. Doubts. I am so tired of doubts, really. You know I knew once how this word was put together and how it could be taken apart. I understood it in it´s whole, beyond anything your scientists are even close to discover. And it seemed so important too me. And now I see that all the rules I have learned can be wiped away by a child called God with a move of his hand. A child having a tantrum. I am irrelevant, John. I am bored. I am tired. I am afraid. I am ready to die. I am so ready to die. But you guys won´t let me, will ya?" Karl nodded.

Karl pointed his finger at the dead body lying in front of him.

"You wanna back? Follow her. She is back." He shrugged and then turned to leave.

23. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Co-GM Note

So I read 1st Arpil it is. Let´s hope it is not an April´s fools joke. As we will count on it. The Move is gonna happen anyway.

Fin and I will make sure everybody will have some sort of good point to have his character rest for a few weeks and I guess we´ll be pretty close to the finale by then with most of the storylines. Some will be shorter than others. But that´s totally fine.

SotSo has left the halftime behind. We´re optimistic we can move pretty close to the finale by the end of this boards run and then conclude in the new ones.

In between we´ll do the interlude aka The Character Prequels. More info on them in March.

Thanks all of you for amazing us GMs with your characters!

LordT

EDIT: 1st of April is fast spreading rumor it seems and is probably more like the return date of the board. So the above stands, no matter how many days or weeks left. We´ll make sure you got a good transition point, anyway.

24. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Jabe-hospital

San Franzisko. Dr. Nakamura touched andy´s arm and nodded. "Of course we will. Of course. Please write down his numer for us and I´ll have someone with a slightly better Engish give him a call. He will certainly be very worried about you."

The other Doctor put the needles back into the arm of Andy, where an apparatus has been atached to allow to insert needles at any time through a ventile. "So Vincent Doyle, the man you gave us sucha nice spee ch about how important he is, did not give you his eMail, mobile or anything? Well, you met pretty recently, did you? How long did you know each other?" He asked and opened the drip. The clear fluid, most likely water with vitamins to make you she did not starve while in coma, returned to her body.

The Man turned to the door and looked out. then he turned back to Sumiko. "What you shall do? How shall I know! It was not my task. these things are secret. All of it is. And your friends is telling these Doctors all kind of things that if they ever went into the system of the hospital, would alarm powers you do not want to alarm. Listen, . . ."

The Man took out a book and ripped out a page. He quickly noted a number on it. "Tony will know. He is here. Go there fast. And don´t tell anybody about you and what happened to you. If someone finds out, kill him." and with these words he hammered a gun right next to the piece of paper.

[image=http://www.triebel.de/bilder/sw_164231.jpg]

"You understand me?" He stared at her, then he saw the docotrs come out of Andy´s room outside. "And do you treasure your friend in there? Take her with you, if you want her to life." he looked beyond Sumiko and his face suddenly showed something else. He looked like a man . . . expecting something terrible to happen. "Listen, I gave everything to give humanity that chance. You have to fix it!" He hissed to her and turned to go to the door.

Outside two orderlies took their positions before Andy´s door. Adding another layer of complication to the quickly evolving tapestry of disasters.

Nobody saw or gave attention to the young man who had just arrived in the waiting room and who patiently waited in the line, unseen by any of the people in the quarantine area, divided from them by thick walls. Which would not stop him. Nothing would.

[image=http://content.internetvideoarchive.com/content/photos/6112/25673038_.jpg]

Tag: Spy, Leigh

The House, Future . . .

John looked at Andy. When he finally realized what the man meant he shook his head and followed him. "Wait! What do you say, that I need to die to get back?" He walked after him. "Wait." He stumbled after the man, he raised his ugn but decided immediately, that would not work. "I know where you´re going to! Wehre all the eyxchange students go, right? That´s it. Witty line, was it? That one was of me. when me and daddy had a little brainstorming session about how to get you of the right track and into his trap!"

John stopped and waited for Weber to react. "Even in death he tries to outsmart you, you know? Even in death!"

25. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008
    Combined with GM

[b][color=deeppink]Andrea "Andy" Rebecca Baker[/color][/b]
    [i]Jabe Hospital[/i]

?Um. . .? Andy wrote down the phone number. The hairs on her arms rose as she wrote. Something didn?t feel particularly right. Deciding that she really didn?t want to involve her father, she erased part of it and wrote down something random. A phone number that just happened to float from nowhere. As the doctor put a needle into her arm, fluid running into her veins, Andy warily put the paper down.

?How long have I known him?? Andy closed her eyes before continuing. ?I knew his family when I was a child. We moved away, but I kept in touch. I knew there was something special.? Andy wondered where all of this was coming from. ?So I met him last time I came to Italy, and we had coffee. He said he was working on becoming a sky marshal. Did he lie to me?? She shook her head. ?Just like Charlie Vincent Doyle to do something like that.? She sighed. ?He found out about my dad getting sick and got on the plane. Found a seat beside me. And he charmed me, I guess. Spun his stupid spell.?

She rubbed her forehead wearily.

?This is really too much for me to handle right now.? Tears came naturally now. ?Dammit, he tricked me. Who knows, he might?ve even been the one to do this to me.?

Andy rubbed her head once again.

"Could please leave me alone in here for a second. I need to clear my head. Alone.?

The two looked at her and it became pretty clear they did not really listen anymore. They had made up their mind already and it did not matter what Andy said now. "And all that without ever exchanging adresses?" The male doctor asked and looked into Andy´s eyes, as she felt she became dizzy. Sleepy was probably the better word. "Of course, we will let you alone, as soon as the tests are done, now calm down young woman. Calm down." Doctor Nakamura said with a more sympathetic voice, full of compassion. "I am sure everything will sort out and your boyriend certainly didn´t do anything to you." She stroked her hair and Andy probably wondered how in the world she could suddenly be so sleepy.

The last thing she saw was the two Doctors leaving, speaking in Japanese to each other.

[b]TAG: Fin, Leigh[/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.