main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Siri Tachi Fan Club.

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Star_Angel, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    ?For star?s sake!?

No Fan Club for the coolest female Jedi ever? Well, there is now.

The ?childhood sweetheart? of Obi-Wan Kenobi, discuss more of the relationship in the The Obi-Wan and Siri Fan Club, the master of Ferus Olin and one heck of a Jedi, should be enough to earn the blond haired, blue eyed beauty, a place among the others.

Some facts about Siri Tachi:

Name: Siri Tachi
    Age: 23 (TPM), 33 (AOTC), 36 (ROTS, if she would have lived that long that is)
    Hair: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5?7
    Attire:
    *As Padawan: Normal Jedi tunics in a light tan, short hair brushed over to the side in a very boyish style with padawan braid.
    *As Zora: Tight fitting clothing and a jacket made out of different types of animal skins, hair in several braids with pieces of metal tied into them.
    *As Knight: Tight fitting leather unisuit, short hair

Master: Adi Gallia.
    Padawan: Ferus Olin.
    Lightsaber colour: Pink/Purple
    Lightsaber fighting stile: Form 5, a one handed technique which was taught to her by her Master, Adi Gallia. Extremely skilled, highly athletic and yet very focused. Best of her generation.
    Youngling Clan: Unknown but was in the same classes as Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Others:

* Siri was actually two years younger than Obi-Wan, but her skills with the Force and in lightsaber combat moved her forward in her class to Obi-Wan's level.
    * Even if Siri was a real boy/girl, she was considered to be quite beautiful by the male students of the time, although she chosen to wear a boyish haircut and clothing to mask her looks.
    * During a mission to the Kessel Run, Siri and Adi Gallia had an intense argument, and Siri chose to leave the Jedi Order. Obi-Wan later discovered that Siri's split with the Jedi had been part of a far-reaching plan to infiltrate the slave ring of Krayn. In the intervening years, she dropped her given name and was known by the pseudonym Zora.

* (spoiler) Siri died in the arms of Obi-Wan and at the hands of a bountihunter named Magus in the EU book Secrets of the Jedi by Jude Watson.

To name a few...

So sit back, relax and discus everything and anything that comes to mind when you hear the word Siri Tachi.

2. delta-7starfighter

delta-7starfighter Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    She was in the Jedi Quest series by Jude Watson also. She would go on missions with Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Ferus.

Wow! I didn't know there wasn't a fan club for Siri Tachi (well there is now) [face_laugh]
    Nice idea [face_peace]

3. Zebra3

Zebra3 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 28, 2004
    Siri's one of my favorite characters! I hope they'll make some more stories with her as a major character.

4. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    Thanx guys, yeah, Siri is the coolest isn?t she?

delta-7starfighter ? Yeah, she is in the Jedi Quest book and also in the Jedi apprentice books.

Zebra3 ? Me to, I would love to read a book were Siri was the main character.:D

5. Zebra3

Aug 28, 2004
    Hey, I made this wallpaper a few days ago and posted it in another thread. But I think it would be at home here too ;)

[image=http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4032/siriobiwallpaper4nx.jpg]

6. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    Oh, I loved the wallpaper Zebra. You did an amazing job with it =D= =D= =D=.

7. delta-7starfighter

Nov 12, 2005
    Looks really good[face_peace]

8. Zebra3

Aug 28, 2004
    Thanks you guys! I got those images from The New Essential Chronology which has some of the best Star Wars art I've ever seen. Luckily one of the artists saw potential in Siri and drew her. I wish we could get her in some more sources. I would LOVE to make a Siri banner :)

9. delta-7starfighter

Nov 12, 2005
    try these Zebra3
    hope they help!!

http://www.geocities.com/sirikenobi/Siriimages.html?1126140588767

[face_peace]

10. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    I love Siri, she's one of the few cool female Jedi we see even if she does die.

What about how she pretended she was a queen in order to find Ferus and Anakin in The School of fear?

11. delta-7starfighter

Nov 12, 2005
    yes, School of Fear was one of the better Jedi Quests books:D

12. Star_Angel

Jan 18, 2006
    Okay guys, I have a question for you, if someone would play Siri in a movie/TV-show, who would you chose?
    I mean, I?ve heard of people saying, Scarlett Johanson (who played against Ewan ?Obi-Wan? McGregor in The Island, Lost in Translation?), Sarah Michelle Gellar (the actress who playes Buffy in Buffy the Vampire Slayer) or even Jessica Alba (Dark Angel, Fantastic 4, Sin City) but who would you pic, and it doesn?t necessary have to be one of these actresses.

13. -Yun-Harla-

-Yun-Harla- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2006
    Count me in! Siri is AWESOME... even though I've only got 1 book from the Jedi Apprentice Series which has her in it. Blame my surroundings of bookstores, I guess. :_| Though I love her tomboy-ish attitude and that she's sorta mischevious too.

As for casting, I'd say unknown all the way.

14. delta-7starfighter

Nov 12, 2005
    Um, for casting.... maybe Charlize Theron[face_thinking]

15. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Siri has always been one of my favourite old order Jedi. ACtually she is my favourite old order Jedi. Even without the whole JQ stuff. Just from the JA books she was awesome.

16. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003
    I would have to be an unknown actor to play her, someone who actually DOES look like her and can act.

17. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Whoever they used for the cover of the JA book The Hidden Truth would've been best for Siri, at least however old she was then. I don't know about now.

18. Zebra3

Aug 28, 2004
    I agree Katana. Unknown actors realy are the way to go when you want someone to play a well known character. But I really suck when it comes to chosing actors :p

I will say though that I really didn't like Siri on the cover of Secrets of the Jedi. :(

19. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Yeah, that's probably because she was drawn, while the rest of the characters on the front were photographs. So it looks really weird, plus it's just a badly done drawing, or whatever they did.

Well I was mixing The Hidden Past and The Fight for Truth titles together. :p I was talking about The Fight for Truth. :p And here's the cover for it...

[image=http://www.timelineuniverse.net/images/JA9.jpg]

See, a much better picture, since, they're both done the same way.

20. Zebra3

Aug 28, 2004
    The head was drawn and the lightsaber was tweaked but I'm fairly certain that the body was Obi-Wan's from some of the promotional SW shots.

I'll see if I can dig it up.

21. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003
    The photo of her looks weird.

But here's my suggestion for who to play Siri, Brittanny Snow from American Dreams

[image=http://www.celebopedia.com/brittany-snow/images/brittany-snow.jpg]

22. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    [image=http://www.timelineuniverse.net/images/SecretsofJedi.jpg]

There's the cover art. All it takes is a google image search ;)

23. Zebra3

Aug 28, 2004
    I have the cover art. I was looking for the Obi-Wan picture that I think they used for her body.

24. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Oh okay, well now that I look at it about that, it is rather obvious.

25. Zebra3

Aug 28, 2004
    Well, I can't find one that looks exactly like the Siri picture with just the head and saber swapped but this one from a promotional poster looks the closest:

[image=http://www.theforce.net/collecting/posters/aotc/images/uk-subway-obi-mace.jpg]

I don't think it would be too hard to alter it to look like Siri.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.