main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Site Naming Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by cyber_tim64, Mar 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyber_tim64

cyber_tim64 Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2003
    Recently i have been owrking on developements for my new star wars site which i hope will be called IMPERIAL FORCES. Unfortunatly i was going to call it Star Wars Empire but i then realised that someone else has a site called that.

This thread is here for people to find out is the name they want to use for their site has been taken or not. It can be kind of difficult if you have to rename your site because someone else has the same name.

So first id like to know if there are any other star wars sites out there called imperial forces before i name my new site that.

2. spiritgurl

spiritgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2003
    when naming, your best bet is to just go to Google and put in the name you're thinking about. I came up with one site called "Imperial forces" that way but it hasn't been updated since March last year and the webmaster bascially posted that they werent going to update anymore.

Really, if it's not a well known site, and/or they are no longer keeping the site updated I wouldn't worry to much about repeating names.

sg

3. cyber_tim64

cyber_tim64 Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2003
    Thanks. I dont think ill worry about it.

4. Anakin Starkiller

Anakin Starkiller Jedi Master star 1

Jun 13, 1999
    I took an obscure name of a planet in the rough draft of Star Wars, Utapau. I have a feeling that the name will be a lot less obscure come May, 2005.

My Site, The Fourth Moon of Utapau has a nice obscure name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.