main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Sith and the Smuggler - H/L Luke, Vader, etc. AU - Epilogue to the Epilogue posted 9/5/09

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PonyTricks, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    ?Two sons,? Palpatine mused, stroking his chin. ?Oh, the possibilities?.?

Oh, indeed - sequels, perhaps?

Wonderful.

Luke was pretending to be a fool - I didn't know he had it in him.

So, does Obi get a happy ending, or does he remain a happy souse?

2. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    I love the confessions. I'm happy to know that Luke's stupidity was an act.
    The ending was great. Now Palpatine thinks Corran is Vader's son. :oops:

This fic majorly needs a SEQUEL! :D

3. KellyLCrutcher

KellyLCrutcher Jedi Master star 2

Feb 28, 2009
    To quote Oliver Twist: "Please, I want some more!" (joins the chant for a sequel) =D= [:D]

4. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    I agree, a sequel is called for here...

Wow, another PT masterpiece ended! I am glad Luke's behavior was a fake front to prevent him becoming a Sith.

Someone's always interrupting Han and Leia, but that was hilarious, having Luke come out of the closet with a "Charlie Mange." Prod him out with a fork so they could get on with their business.[face_laugh]

That was some proposal from Han, since he didn't quite realize what he had said. And Luke had so many confessions to make. I guess Lando didn't want to change his name, so he had to go into the carbonite.

You have to write another story as soon as possible; I will miss my PT fix!=D=

5. LASOS

LASOS Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2008
    Bravo! Oh, how I love a happy ending!

Except for poor Corran. The future isn't looking too bright for him.

Can't wait for the next installment of PT antics! Your stories are better than Diet Coke!

6. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    ?Lando would love to give you his cape,? Han told the young Sith. ?The man is generous to a fault. Whatever you want that?s his, he?ll gladly give it to you.?

Including his fiancee! And Luke was so happy with Mara, he forgot to ask for Lando's cape. :p

Great ending, but I've already told you how this needs a sequel. ;)

=D= =D= =D=

[face_flag] Happy Labor Day, everyone! [face_flag]

7. KellyLCrutcher

KellyLCrutcher Jedi Master star 2

Feb 28, 2009
    ?We must head quickly to Bespin,? Vader intoned. ?When I catch up with Solo, I?m going to tie him up to a spittle and barbeque his buns over blow torches.?

I was curious how you'd redo Chief Justice's line about "barbecuing his --- in molasses" to have it come from Vader. :) You didn't disappoint. Thanks for sharing your story with everyone here! [:D]

8. QueenArdnassak

QueenArdnassak Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 30, 2009
    I'm sad to see this end, but it was such a great story.

Especially loved when Luke busted in to Leia and Han's alone time...

=D==D==D==D==D=

9. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    ?You believe this Horn is Vader?s other child??

?There can be no other explanation, Your Majesty.

So certain are you?

[face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you] [face_shame_on_you]

That being said, I hope this means as sequel is in the works [face_praying] [face_praying]

And I love a happy ending!

Luke is with Mara, Leia is with Han...[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

Wonderful!

Great job on this story, I have enjoyed it from beginning to end.

=D= =D= =D= =D=

10. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    KellyLCrutcher- I?m so glad you liked it! Thanks so much for reading. I?m not too sure about a sequel, though? I was curious how you'd redo Chief Justice's line about "barbecuing his --- in molasses" to have it come from Vader- I had to ?clean it up? a bit. [face_whistling]

Valairy_Scot- Luke was pretending to be a fool - I didn't know he had it in him. - Luke turned out to be a very good actor, didn?t he? does Obi get a happy ending, or does he remain a happy souse?- Obi-Wan was smart enough to leave Tranzam after Vader left his property. He?ll probably go try and find Bob? errr? Yoda, and see if he can advertise those little red pills, too. [face_laugh]

LittleMissNightsaber- Now Palpatine thinks Corran is Vader's son.- hehe. Tarkin couldn?t wait to tell the Emperor what a bad boy Vader has been. Of course, when Palpatine discovers that Corran isn?t Vader?s other son, Tarkin might be in a bit of hot water. o_O

dm1- I am glad Luke's behavior was a fake front to prevent him becoming a Sith.- I had decided that part early in the story, and only Jedi-2B knew the truth! :D Prod him out with a fork so they could get on with their business- LOL! Ah, the fork! I forgot to throw that in the story. Maybe Han will get even later, and interrupt Luke and Mara making out. [face_thinking]

LASOS- Except for poor Corran. The future isn't looking too bright for him.- Poor Corran is right. No end to his misery is in sight for him anytime soon. [face_beatup]

Jedi-2B- Including his fiancee! And Luke was so happy with Mara, he forgot to ask for Lando's cape- After finding Mara on Cloud City, suddenly that darn cape wasn?t important anymore. I?m sure Lando was only too happy to ?give? Honey/Mara to Luke by that time. Thanks for all your help... AGAIN! [face_dancing]

QueenArdnassak- Especially loved when Luke busted in to Leia and Han's alone time- Han and Leia always seem to get interrupted. At least they didn?t get interrupted when they were making out in the Firebird! [face_batting]

KELIA- Luke is with Mara, Leia is with Han- All?s well that end?s well? except for Corran. [face_mischief]

Thanks again for all your nice comments, everyone! [:D]

11. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    QueenArdnassak- Especially loved when Luke busted in to Leia and Han's alone time- Han and Leia always seem to get interrupted. At least they didn?t get interrupted when they were making out in the Firebird!

Yes, well... that was fast... like the car! No time for interruptions.[face_blush]

12. Nymue

Nymue Jedi Master

Jun 28, 2007
    ?Two sons,? Palpatine mused, stroking his chin. ?Oh, the possibilities ?.?

Poor, poor Corran -- his life just keeps getting worse and worse! Looks like he's in for a bumpy ride. I do find it interesting that in this AU he's adopted ... or is that another little thing that's not quite what it appears to be?

You wrapped this story up very nicely, PT, while still leaving plenty of room for a sequel (hint[face_batting]hint). I found your depiction of Lando interesting, mostly because I suspect that he's likely closer to the younger pre-ESB Lando. That would make him the character most in-character (after Chewie and the droids, that is). *grin*

Loved the fact that Luke wasn't quite as dumb as he lets on. I do wonder, though, whether Mara's sudden change of heart is quite genuine. Hmmmm ... [face_thinking]

Shall I join the chorus asking for a sequel? Yes, I do believe I shall. There is simply too much potential to leave it as is. As Palpatine put it, oh, the possibilities ...

13. The-Solo-Smirk

The-Solo-Smirk Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 27, 2008
    WHAT??? 3 more updates and END????

I can't believe it! :eek: :confused:

I have copy/pasted everything and will leave a looong comment for you on Tuesday!
    I missed my FF!

@};-

14. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    dm1- Yes, well... that was fast... like the car! No time for interruptions- LOL! But it was still better than those darn movies! :p

The-Solo-Smirk- will leave a looong comment for you on Tuesday!- Okay! I look forward to it! :D

Nymue- I do wonder, though, whether Mara's sudden change of heart is quite genuine- Muahahaha. True? [face_thinking] . I do find it interesting that in this AU he's adopted ... or is that another little thing that's not quite what it appears to be?- LOL! Tarkin might not have gotten his information from a completely reliable source?

15. Nymue

Nymue Jedi Master

Jun 28, 2007
    Sweet holy Dark Side! Narhm? Z'Arla? Cam? :eek: What are they doing here?

More importantly, will we be seeing them in the sequel? I can just imagine Leia, Han and the rest walking into that particular bar ... hehe!

?Say 'please', and I won?t dump it on your head,? the harried Twi?lik replied as she shook her head.

?I?m not one of your ten kids, Z?Arla. I shouldn?t have to say please.?

*snort* Even in a galaxy far, far away, some things never change ...

16. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Nymue- I can just imagine Leia, Han and the rest walking into that particular bar ... hehe!- That might be a little bit of a problem for them, since it's a place 'where everybody knows your name..." [face_laugh]

17. The-Solo-Smirk

The-Solo-Smirk Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 27, 2008
    ?The stuff you listen to isn?t music,? Vader said. ?Back in my day, now that was decent music.? Vader tapped his gloved fingers impatiently. ?I am going to get around these trucks by driving along the right side.?

?That?s illegal!? Corran protested.

?And your point is??

?Nothing,? Corran muttered. ?Never mind.?

I can picture capes flying again!!! LOL!

?It?s not stupid!? Luke shouted in defiance. ?I?m finding my cape if it?s the last thing I do!? With those words, he trounced off into the bushes, and disappeared from view.

Corran looked at the Sith questioningly. ?Now what??

?What do you think?? Vader hissed. ?We get out and find that kriffing cape.?

Ha ha ha! [face_laugh]

?Aren?t you worried about getting back to your ship??

Han casually reached over and draped a long arm behind the Princess?s seat. ?We?re making good time. ?Sides, if I get there too early, Chewie will expect me to help load the ale onto the Falcon.?

?Scoundrel,? Leia chastised with a laugh.

?Scoundrel?? Han repeated, leaning his face closer. ?I like the sound of that.?

?I happen to like nice men,? Leia declared firmly, her heart starting to race.

?I am a nice man.?

?No you?re not.. you?re -?

Han cut off her protest with a long, lingering kiss. When he finally pulled away, he grinned. ?Well??

?That was?nice.?

?I told you so.?

?You?re an egomaniac, do you know that??

?Yup,? Han agreed. ?Now, would you like me to keep driving??

?Is there a second choice?? Leia questioned, smiling.

?Um, we could take a longer break. In the back seat.?

?Won?t that put us behind schedule??

?I?m just like this car, Princess. Fast, but real, real good.?

?I?d like to check out your specs, Solo, and see if I agree with your assessment.?

*smirks* This is so true to character! ...being chased by Sith lords, Han decides to take a ?scenic break?! LMAO!!!

?Maybe we?ll find him walking along the edge of the road,? Corran suggested to the seething Sith Lord as they drove along the highway.

?That is a good idea,? Vader growled. ?Lean out of the vehicle, and yell Junior?s name.?

Corran laughed. ?Very funny, Sir.?

Slowly, the Sith turned his helmet to regard the CorSec officer. ?Do you truly believe that I have a sense of humor??

?Um?no??

?Good answer. Now you will call for Junior if you value your life.?

Rolling on the floor! The trio is fabulous!

He says that someone dressed exactly like you was in the back of that black hover-truck, driven by a crazy Wookiee.

Ha ha ha ha ha! A crazy Wookie and a short helmeted guy dressed in black....

Chewie?s eyes flicked back and forth between his partner and the young woman. *Oh, for star?s above! Don?t tell me you two have wasted time boom-shagalaging!*

?That?s never a waste of time,? Han protested. He patted the black hover-car fondly. ?I?m going to miss Firebird. The old girl sorta grew on me.?

Leia took Han?s arm. ?I can have my people come here and pick it up for you.?

?You?d do that for me??

?Of course, nerf-herder,? Leia replied affectionately. ?You can keep it on Alderaan, and we can take it out for a spin when you come visit me. You do plan on visiting me, right??

?All the time,? Han whispered, leaning over and kissing her.

*YUCK!* Chewie bellowed. *Save it for later, when I don?t have to watch!*

?You?re just jealous,? Han said smugly.

*Han,* Chewie woofed quietly as he pulled his partner aside. *Did you ever stop to think that the Princess you were sidetracked with is the daughter of Darth Vader?*

Han frowned as he thought about the implications. ?That didn?t cross my mind, actually.?

*Things like that never do.*

?Well, she?s hot, and it?s not her fault who her daddy happens to be. ?Sides, this could be The One, Chewie.?

*The ONE? Since when are you interested in one female at the expense of all the others in the galaxy??

Han glanced over to the Princess, and watched as she spoke to the droid. ?Leia?s special. I can?t explain how or why I feel the way I do about her.?

*You keep telling yourself that when Vader is chopping you up into itsy bitsy

18. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    The-Solo-Smirk- I want a snapshot! Honestly! This is too good to be true!!!!- LOL! But Poor Han and Leia... always interrupted! [face_laugh] I can?t express how happy I am that Luke isn't a complete dimwit!!! - Luke is probably the smartest cookie in this story. He came up with the only plan in the galaxy that prevented his father from twisting and turning him into a Sith Lord!

Thank you so much for reading! [face_dancing]

19. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Cheers! Are you going to do a take off on that one next? I can't wait for your next story!

20. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Sorry it took me so long to reply, DRL landed a low blow recently... But at least I got to enjoy all the final chapters together! And I really needed that! :) =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

21. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Great little second epilogue, PT! And now I feel foolish for overlooking the fact that Hal was the one adopted, not Corran. :p

22. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    dm1- Cheers! Are you going to do a take off on that one next? ? Next? :eek: I need a break first! LOL!

Golden_Jedi- DRL landed a low blow recently- I?m glad to see you?re back online! Thanks for reading. [face_dancing]

Jedi-2B- I feel foolish for overlooking the fact that Hal was the one adopted, not Corran- Not to worry! I don?t think that fact really mattered too much, since Corran isn?t Vader?s son, either, and now the Big Evil Dude thinks he is! Miscommunication and confusion makes for comedy! [face_clown]

23. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Of course you need a break! I didn't mean immediately... still, I do miss it when I don't get my PT Star Wars fix.

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh I loved how this all wrapped up and now the "Cheers" theme song is going through my mind [face_laugh] Do you know how much like H&L Sam and Diane are--perpetual snark... [face_laugh]

The chemistry with Rebecca was never as nummy IMO [face_laugh]

(Of course, you know that if you put L&M together, I'll be happy! Very easy to please that way.)

[:D]

!!!

25. Feng_Huang

Feng_Huang Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    ?I can?t believe how cute you are under that helmet,? Leia told her brother. ?I?m so relieved to know that my twin brother doesn?t look like an Ugnaught.?

?Hey,? Han objected. ?Are you implying Luke?s cuter than me??

?Of course not, nerf-herder,? Leia said, patting his arm. ?But you have to admit, it?s good to know our children won?t have to wear a helmet after they?re born.?

[face_laugh]:p Thanks for this, I was in dire need of a good laugh. Man, the possibilities... are you going to write the follow up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.