main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Sith and the Smuggler - H/L Luke, Vader, etc. AU - Epilogue to the Epilogue posted 9/5/09

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PonyTricks, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    dm1- I didn't mean immediately... still, I do miss it when I don't get my PT Star Wars fix- LOL! Oh, I?m sure I?ll write another silly story in the future? as soon as that rabid plot bunny bites me in the butt. [face_laugh]

Jade_eyes- Do you know how much like H&L Sam and Diane are--perpetual snark... - Yes, H/L have a lot in common with Sam and Diane, and Sam and Diane were much better together than Sam and Rebecca. Of course, you know that if you put L&M together, I'll be happy! Very easy to please that way.- It?s a rare PT story when Luke doesn?t end up with Mara! And see? I wasn?t even mean to Luke in the end, since he really wasn?t dumb at all, just very cunning. [face_mischief]

Feng_Huang- are you going to write the follow up?- Hmmm. [face_thinking] Maybe. Someday. In the far, far away future? ;) Thanks for reading!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.