main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Loyalists of the dark side, followers of the left path...

Welcome to The Sith Empire.

Choose to venture into these halls, and you shall bear witness to the many unnatural abilities of the dark side of the force - both great power, and great suffering shall walk beside you.

Serve the Empire, and you shall see your shackles broken. Fear becomes purpose. Pain becomes tenacity. Ignorance becomes a thirst for knowledge.

If you wish to join us, post the following in-thread:

~I give in to the power of the dark side~

You will then be added to the roster as a Peon, the lowest rank of the Empire. Show your resolve and dedication by posting and remaining active for a time, and if you are worthy, a master may choose to start you on your journey to power.

~Training~

Neophyte:

Upon being taken as an apprentice, a Peon will ascend to the rank of Neophyte and begin completing tasks assigned by the master who has agreed to train them. Each task is to be awarded 1-3 prestige according to difficulty, execution, and depth of engagement. Tasks may include written discussion, roleplaying, or any number of activities - masters are encouraged to be creative and to tailor training methods to individual apprentices for maximum engagement and interest. A master is a mentor above all, and should school an apprentice in Sith knowledge, roleplaying, respect for the hierarchy, and proper forum behavior.

Acolyte:

Once a Neophyte apprentice has reached 25 prestige, they become an Acolyte - a rank which represents the upper echelons of apprenticeship within the order. Once 50 prestige has been reached, if a master feels the student to be ready, they may submit an Acolyte to the Triumvirate. The Acolyte will then undergo a Final Trial; a great test of mettle and cunning which will determine with finality whether the apprentice is worthy to progress.

Underlord:

An apprentice who has graduated from a master's tutelage by completion of a Final Trial will be elevated by the Triumvirate to the position of Sith Underlord. Underlords will perform Feats to prove their continued service and fealty to the Empire - the training of apprentices, the defense of the Triumvirate's honor, and the doing of the Dark Lords' will. Each Feat is rewarded by the Triumvirate a maximum of 5 prestige.

Lord:

Once an Underlord has reached 60 prestige, they will rise to full-fledged Lordship within the Empire. Sith Lords are the revered few, the elite masters outranked only by the Dark Tribunal and the Triumvirate, and are to be respected and obeyed.

~The Roster~

~Dark Lords of the Sith Triumvirate~

The Dark Lords of the Sith comprise the leadership of the Sith Empire. The Sith Emperor stands as the spiritual and political head of the order, flanked by sun and moon in the Dawn Herald and Night Herald. Together, the triumvirate rules as an equal partnership.

Sinrebirth (Darth Insipid): Sith Emperor

Darth_wanderguard (Darth Haretisch): Night Herald

Lady Belligerent (Darth Bellorum): Dawn Herald

~High Lords of the Dark Tribunal~

As the three most trusted lieutenants of the Triumvirate, the Dark Tribunal is the embodiment of the will and vision of the Dark Lords. The Gen'Dai Taral, Stygian Executor, and Harbinger of the Eldritch Serpent represent the zenith of the Empire's power, and stand as paragons of its merits.

greyjedi125 (Darth Manticore), Stygian Executor of the Sith

Moonspun Dragon (Darth Arach), Harbinger of the Eldritch Serpent

Mikaboshi (Darth Cruor), Gen'dai Taral and Harbinger of the True Sith

~Sith Lords~

Once an Underlord has reached 60 prestige through feats, they ascend to full-fledged Lordship. Lords are the elite masters of the order, revered for their achievements and longevity.

dragonsith13 (Darth Draconis
    HunterPrime (Darth Re'van)

~Sith Underlords~

Upon accruing 50 prestige and passing a final trial, an apprentice becomes a Sith Underlord, and advances to one of three prestige classes. Sorcerers may become either Inquisitors or Arcanists. Inquisitors act as the interrogators and priests of the Order, with supreme elemental power over the Force. Arcanists act as scribes, scientists and scholars; their understanding of Sith lore, sorcery and alchemy is unrivaled. Apprentice Warriors become Marauders or Knights. Marauders are the bloodthirsty iron fist of the Sith, without equal in martial might. Knights comprise the honorable backbone of the Empire, leading their fellow Sith into battle and inspiring them to acts of greatness. Apprentice Assassins become Stalkers or [/b]Watchers[/b]. More versatile than their peers, Stalkers are experts at stealth and subterfuge, mastering the Force, the lightsaber and conventional weapons. Watchers are infiltrators hiding in plain sight, experts at attaining their goals through unmatched subtlety and cunning.

Darth Kronos
    Darth Master Titus (Darth Titus)
    E. L. Knight (Darth Hades)

~Sith Acolytes~

When a Neophyte has reached 25 prestige points, they ascend to the rank of Acolyte - the upper levels of apprenticeship in the Empire.

corintha (Darth Hesper) - Awaiting final trial
    StudentoftheSith (Darth Sucher) - Darth Haretisch
    panta1978 (Darth Soccmel) - Darth Bellorum
    Halle Dray (Darth Kwea) - Darth Haretisch
    Satelenovelist11 (Darth Serano) - Darth Bellorum

[hl=black][color=red]~Sith Neophytes~[/color][/hl][color=red][/color]

[i]Upon being taken as an apprentice, a peon ascends to the rank of Neophyte, and may become a Sith [b]Sorcerer, Warrior, or Assassin[/b]. [b]Sorcerers[/b] concern themselves primarily with academic study of the force and understanding its properties, as well as studying and chronicling the history of the Sith. [b]Warriors[/b] train primarily in the arts of combat, both with a lightsaber, attack and defense-oriented force powers, and the tactics and strategy of battle. [b]Assassins[/b] seek to learn the art of stealth and espionage, and they train in many non-Force related skills in order to be more versatile and adept at working in secret.[/i]

[center]
    Anedon (Darth Octavius) - Darth Haretisch
    Darth Formidious - Darth Cruor
    Darth Sophis - Darth Insipid
    Deliveranze - Darth Manticore
    Snokers (Darth Anark) - Darth Insipid
    DurararaFTW - Darth Kronos

[center]
    [b][hl=black][color=red]~Sith Peons~[/color][/hl][/b][hl=black][color=red][/color][/hl][color=red][/color]

[left]
    [i]The lowliest members of the order, who have yet to prove themselves worthy of an apprenticeship.[/i]

[center]
    darklordoftech
    DarthNexys
    Darth Vortex **currently away**
    LittleDemon
    Lord Sinuous
    TheAscendent
    The Sith Camp

[center][b][hl=black][color=red]~Rules~[/color][/hl][/b]

[left]1. Do not post within the Guardians of Light thread. If you must associate with Jedi scum, do it on neutral ground or in private. Participation in social threads, the Rancor Pit, and the RPF Lightsaber Duel Thread is encouraged.
    2. Respect the hierarchy. In hierarchy there is order, in order there is stability. The word of the Triumvirate is law, and the vision and will of the Dark Lords is seen to realization by the Dark Tribunal. Together these two councils form the leadership of the Empire.
    3. Obey moderators and all aspects of the forum Terms of Service. Do not engage in petty underhanded dealings either in the Sith or otherwise. Do not use the forum to promote unaffiliated or unapproved social groups, or to recruit for other forums.
    4. Any user who receives a ban exceeding 24 hours will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and is subject to expulsion if it is deemed to be for the good of the Empire. [b]The Sith will not be dishonored by malcontent, disobedient whelps.[/b]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/left][/center][/center][/left][/center][/center]​

2. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    What a fantastic opening post, Emperor Insipid.

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Fantastically done by the Night Herald and with the input of the High Lords, my friend.

I am but the messenger of the greatness of the Empire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    Ooh, shiny new thread. Excellent opening!

5. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    Hail!

HAIL!!!

HAAAIIILLL!!!!

6. Moonspun Dragon

Moonspun Dragon Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2011
    Could use a bit more blood, but nice. :p

7. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    I log in to find a new home.

8. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    ~inhales deeply~

Nothing like that new thread smell.

Sent from Parts Unknown

9. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Same home, just with some renovations. *takes her seat*

It's perfect. :)

10. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    If you're offering...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    A the new tread. I will just get my bag and move in.

Its nice here. :)

12. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
    Nope, but I someone who is.

*grabs a random passing slave and kills him wth the bone dagger* [face_skull] :p

13. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    WOAH!!!! Brand new and shiny!

14. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
    Not for long. [face_devil] :p

15. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    Lord Manticore is surely attempting to do away with Soccmel and I for good. Our final trial is just getting creepier and creepier. It's a good thing I'm not terribly afraid of spiders...

16. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Please note the changes to ranks as well as training guidelines.

Tasks are now worth a maximum of 3 prestige. Apprentices who have been promoted will now become Underlords, and upon reaching 60 prestige by training apprentices or through other service to the empire, they ascend to full Lordship.

17. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Apparently I need more training. ;)

18. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    I've had the slowest apprenticeship in history thanks to DRL. He has only just shown me mercy recently.

19. panta1978

panta1978 Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 20, 2016
    Awful creature. The soner we get rid of those monsters, the better.

By the way, hi to everybody *laughs, manslaughtering random salves*

20. DurararaFTW

DurararaFTW Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2014
    Darth Kronos
    After much deliberation I have decided to walk the path of a Sorcerer.

21. Darth Sophis

Darth Sophis Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    Aha, a whole new temple to signify changes and progress! *stretches in the spacious room*

Magnificent opening words, and a mighty fine idea to continue the Prestige system beyond apprenticeship.

*takes a couch to lounge on, attended by slaves, and starts plotting* Just like in my time seven thousand years ago, but much more stable!

22. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    *swirls in in a cloud of dust* Yes!!! Now it's dusty again!

23. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016

Very nice.

Add 2 prestige points to your signature.

24. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    I am now an Underlord. I am content in this development. :)

25. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    How's everyone?

*hangs some artwork*

Darth Sophis, corinthia and Mikaboshi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.