main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *licks his lips*

Speak of why you deserve to be an apprentice to a Sith Lord.

You caught my eye in our outpost today, and I would ask what you seek of an master.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Sinrebirth

*kneels and bows head respectfully*

I seek to learn about all aspects of the dark side of the Force and to put them into practice in order to vanquish my enemies. There is only passion. Peace is only for the narrow minded and hypocritical Jedi who I am determined to help exterminate.

I wish to learn more of the dark side of the Force in order to make their extinction a reality.

As to why I would deserve such an honor, well, I am dedicated, hard working, loyal and completely devoted to the dark side of the Force.

Even at this very moment, hatred is burning so strongly within me that my green skin is aquiring a rose flush.

Thank you for your time God-Emperor.

*lowers head*

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    *stalks in and smashes shelves of crystal, and throws cases of wine against the walls*

I'm in a very, very bad mood. Bail money could be needed if things don't turn around. Okay, so maybe not bail, but I am furious.

I'm the kind of angry that only a big cream filled pastry, cake, or s'mores made from peeps would fix.

Some moron used my debit card to go on a shopping spree at Walmart in San Antonio. [face_plain] Seriously? You bother stealing someone's card and your idea of getting free stuff is from there? I hate the place, and actually laughed when the bank guy asked me if I had ever purchased anything from this particular store. :rolleyes: Yes, my idea of fun today was to drive 6 plus hours, one way, to go to Walmart when there's one two miles away that I avoid daily.

Grrrrrrrr.

4. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    I'm so sorry that happened to you Lady Belligerent [:D]

I hope they catch the ****** who did that and lock them away.

5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Thank you, Dags. [:D] I needed one more issue today, and I saw the charges hit just over an hour ago. It's probably a good thing it wasn't at a local store. :p

6. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Lady B, I sympathize. However, being on the recieving end of such theft, I've gotta say: get your money back and move on. I had my wallet stolen once. Fortunately it only had my debit card and a check in it. The guy used the card at DD before that was stopped. He cashed the check at my bank. Got a few hundred of their $. I had a photocopy of his ID, his thumbprint and a copy of the check. Police didn't even want it.

Sent using Tapatalk this was.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Sorry to hear that, Lady Belligerent! [:D]

I certainly feel your pain. That happened to me twice in the past year where someone got ahold of my debit card information and went nuts. The last time was a spree of charges from gas stations ranging from Miami to Houston. Fortunately, my bank caught it, stopped my card and later reimbursed me. We later found out that there was a skimming ring in the area, and of course, I happened to frequent one of the gas stations affected. Needless to say, I haven't been back there since.

But just the hassle of it all...ugh. I wish you the best with getting it straightened out!

8. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    Lady Belligerent
    sorry that happened, I know someone who had 50,000 bucks wasted on useless junk and eventually caught the a hole who did it, heh heh heh, He had an excellent fall to the dark side... [face_devil]

9. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
  10. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    *Realizes he is up at 12 in the morning*
    Woops...
    *Collapses and falls asleep*
    *wakes up to quickly say something*
    Oh well.. not as bed as that one time I stayed up till 4:30
    *falls asleep*

11. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    Lady Belligerent
    I too have been on the receiving end of this type of theft. They didn't get my actual debit card, but they somehow got the information from it in order to make purchases. I was in Oklahoma working for Lowes and the charge was for $260+dollars at a Home Depot in California. The irony would have been funny if it hadn't made me so furious. Fortunately, the bank was able to stop the charge from completely going through and the money was retrieved. Needless to say, they issued me a new debit card.

12. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    I just thought of something. When the novelization for The Last Jedi comes out later, Del Rey is going to have to put Episode VIII on the cover itself, otherwise there will be two Star Wars novels with the following: Star Wars: The Last Jedi. The first one was basically Coruscant Nights IV, even if it didn't have that particular title.

13. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I need to reread Coruscant Nights...I haven't touched them since the first read thru.

Thank you all for your supportive words. I'm just annoyed today. :p But, it's frustrating and hit me after a long day and night. Not to mention the war I was waging on AT&T.

14. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    AT&T is annoying. Did you destroy their command station?

15. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Kaleesh-Cyborg, the people I've spoken to over the last 3 days are still aching from my verbal assault. Last person that called me was kissing my backside...

Incompetent and lying fools.

16. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    You do the Sith proud, m'lady. May all of AT&T's satellites and representatives fall at your feet. *bows respectfully*

17. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    **** cell phone companies. Also insurance companies. They're plotting against us. Pretty soon, if not already, the cell phone companies will sell information about us to the insurance companies by tapping phones to raise our rates dually!!!

*Looks around shifty eyed.*

18. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Don't get me started on insurance companies...I could rant for hours about those jerks.:rolleyes:

PCCViking likes this.
  19. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Were you able to get your money back, and did they catch the guy that did it?

20. MandoA101

MandoA101 Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 2, 2016
    Screw Nada Sadow... Darth Jar Jar is the real deal. The puppet master since the dawn of time, pulling the strings from a swamp on Naboo. Palpatine, ruler of the Galaxy from Naboo a coincidence? I think not. Open your eyes, people. Look at who the real threat is, lurking menacingly in the background, plotting his next move...

21. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Did I ever tell you I worked for a while at New York Life?

Sent using Tapatalk this was.

22. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Funds were replaced and an investigation is underway.

23. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I'm skeptical about how thorough they really 'investigate.' I pretty much narrowed it down where the incident happened (they got my dad's card as well, and he rarely uses it; the only place that overlapped was a gas station), but when I told them that, they didn't seem interested. They told me the police would pretty much brush it off. [face_dunno]

24. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Exactly HanSolo29!! Once when someone shopped with my card I managed to get the address they shipped the stuff to, and no one cared! I wanted to drive over and bang on the door but the police told me not to do it. Grrrr

25. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Wow...

Yeah, at that point, they're not even trying. *shakes head*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.