main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    If it's a potted plant and it's in this Temple, it's mine. Even if I wasn't the one to plant it or buy it, or even if it's been in the Temple for much longer than I have, it's still my potted plant. I am the ultimate plant mom.

2. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    A Blind Prophet !!!

It's good to hear from you, and I hope things clear up.

3. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    So sorry to hear of your illness, A Blind Prophet and hope you heal up quickly. [:D]

Thanks for checking in even if just for a minute, I know I wasn't the only one concerned with your long absence. Keep fighting the good fight against DRL! :)

4. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Speaking of, I have a few 'special needs' plants in the dungeon that may or may not need attending to...

5. A Blind Prophet

A Blind Prophet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 25, 2016
    thanks you two. sorry to have caused concern. i thought about trying to get on here several times, but the idea was so daunting due to physical stuff that i just couldn't. it's been a bad, bad, bad month and a half.

6. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    Glad to see you running about, even if it is temporary.

7. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    She said "potTED" plants...

A Blind Prophet, it's good to see you! I have been thinking of you from time to time. Keeping you in my prayers.

Sent using Tapatalk this was.

8. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    so it's a TED Talk about plants?

thanks kronos.

9. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Speaking of such... not that he was a Sith...nor darksider by choice....

Apprentice.

Task: Jorus C'baoth

Jorus went by another name later as well if you can find out...

Bio and description, timelines... bonus if you cover the full extend of their lives.

10. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    You know already. It's the plants that are legal in my state now. ;)

11. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    *yelps/growls* I did not kill them! I inverted them and spilled their foundations on the carpet after I broke the Dirt Devil to increase the difficulty of cleaning up the mess for the peons.

A Blind Prophet
    Oh, shoot. I had that illness a couple years ago. Broke a rib coughing and felt like crap for almost two months before I finally managed to shake it and then it hurt to laugh for about three months afterward because of the stinking rib. I sincerely hope you feel better soon and your ribs heal quickly.

dragonsith13
    It shall be done, Master. *bows respectfully*

12. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    Kaleesh-Cyborg yea... pertussis aka whooping cough really sucks.

DarthIshyZ i think a talk about plants would be more interesting.

13. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005

One thing I will say....

As much as we pick on each other... and beat each other down.

Remember... we are a family here.

If you need help, reach out. You would be surprise what you can do... and the support you might receive.

It is easy to withdraw from things... I would encourage you to keep fighting... keep pressing on. We all understand when DRL prevents us from participating.... but our efforts here are directly related to how much we commit.... and how devoted we are.

With that being said. I caution you, once you withdraw... you have lost a step...

14. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Stupid as this sounds, that possible diagnosis never crossed my mind. I just thought it was a kicking case of bronchitis.

corinthia and Anakin.Skywalker like this.
  15. christophero30

christophero30 Chosen One star 10

May 18, 2017
    In a few hours. I am serving my temporary master, who pays me in credits not nearly sufficient to hatch my nefarious plans. Being from the west coast of Jakku, my hours are strange and mysterious, as are the mechanizations of the dark recesses of my mind.

16. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    i had a doctor tell me that bronchitis means that they don't know what's making you cough, so they just label it that.

17. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Only if they give out free samples. Intake of breath... "Ere!"

WookieeRage likes this.
  18. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    I am prepping my garden plot this weekend. Growing sweet corn and pole beans. Asparagus patch is producing well and I should get some plums this year. The jam I make from it is divine.

19. A Blind Prophet

Mar 25, 2016
    i don't particularly like the idea of inhaling smoke. it makes me cough and triggers asthma. so... >_>

DarthIshyZ and Anakin.Skywalker like this.
  20. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Edibles. I make delicious arm edibles.

21. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005

We planted our garden two weeks ago...

Basic ..... tomatoes, peppers, herbs, jalapenos, green peppers, cucumbers, melons.

22. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    A Blind Prophet

It's good to see you back, buddy! [:D]

I'm sorry to hear that DRL has been treating you so poorly and that you've been sick. Hopefully things will pick up for you real soon! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care and get back when you can! :)

And remember, my PM box is always open.

23. Valency Jane

Valency Jane Force Ghost star 6

Jan 17, 2016
    Goodness A Blind Prophet; I know we don't really know each other but sorry for everything you've been going through, that's quite a lot. :( Health & drl stuff is more important; get yourself well. [:D] *sends healing vibes via the force, if sith can do such a thing [hey, I've been a SW fan for a shorter time than most of you; my SW knowledge only extends so far, still learning :p]*

Howdy btw. Been on break (again, now a recurring theme w/me [face_laugh]); just impossible for me to work on my sith craft now that the jedi one's done AND at the same time post on here. Crafting's been calling me lately so that's that. :p I'll do my best to pop in more frequently.
    Go ahead; as I said, I'm crafty, & fairly handy w/a glue gun & some fun materials & can make fun tools myself anyway. :p Don't know how effective the brush will be anyway when I've already used it to clean up more bantha boodoo than I care to recall. *shudders*

All of this cleaning & servitude almost makes me want to make the Jedi do this stuff once I move up in the ranks, humiliate them & make them suffer by having them do the chores the hate the most, instead of outright killing them. Almost, but then where's the fun in keeping them alive when they can die at your hands...so many options....[face_whistling] *gets back to washing & drying the dishes while thinking of said options...*

24. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Sounds about right. I self-diagnosed because I will not go to a doctor unless I am fairly certain that I might be dying and even then, it's questionable.

25. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    Doctors are too expensive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.